Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Jobber

Laat je kleine onderneming er groter uitzien. Jobber helpt bedrijven in de thuisdienst om sneller offertes te maken, opdrachten in te plannen, te factureren en betaald te krijgen.

Meer informatie over Jobber

It is hard to really put a price on the value that brings. When it comes to the daily features needed to operate a successful service business, Jobber has them all (almost!).

The problem is there is no pricing function in the description area for estimating your job.

Beoordelingen van Jobber

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Jobber heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 752 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jobber eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (752)

Rufus
Rufus
Owner-operator
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Should have switched sooner!

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Martin
Martin
Managing Director in VK
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good software, i have spoken to them several times regarding learning the new features and explaining how we use the software. They are very approachable and willing to listen to ideas for improvement and feature requests to make running a buisness easier.

It’s flexibility to our multi trade business it allows us to customise to sure each and every type of servcies, from regular window cleaning to one-off big construction projects.

I feel the limit on the number of users should be higher considering the amount you pay on the top tier plans. You can add additional users at additional cost which i don’t feel is priced low enough. I also feel that some of the new features they are implementing should not be additional cost and should be included as part of the grow plan.

Rich
Executive Director/Owner in VS
Bron: GetApp

Jobber - MY Business OSS

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Jobber has been quite positive as it helps me immensely run my business.
It is my OSS today. It assigns and tracks all work requests, quotes, jobs and tasks. It also does our invoicing and passes data nicely to Quickbooks for great financial reporting. I just wish I had more robust reporting features with it.

Having a system that can be quickly and easily implemented and used by small business that incorporates features including integrates that addresses 'quote to cash' work flow was essential. Jobber does the job nicely, quickly, easily and is quite affordable for any small business. It integrates nicely with financial systems such as QuickBooks too.

Reporting is weak with the version I currently have. There are some standard reports that provide some fair data qualities but to customize reports using custom fields or job fields is quite weak. Exporting any report to Excel does not work well. I dont get the attachment file when attempting.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Rich, thanks so much for your review. We're glad things are going well overall, and have noted your feedback for more advanced reporting. We're always looking at providing better business insights to our customers, so if you have additional info you'd like to share with us don't hesitate to reach out to our Success Team and we can collect that for our Product Team. Cheers!

Roy
owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

customer service not very good

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: it was hard to not have the support needed to move from another platform. Im thinking of moving back

Dashboard and functionality is great and easy to use once you learn it but there need to be a better onboarding process

customer service and onboarding was painful. no help no support

Tanner

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing CRM with world class support

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 10/10 - best customer support you can ask for and the workflow is amazing.

the user interface and workflow is next level. it's so smooth and sexy to navigate, the client-facing stuff looks super good, clean, and easy for them to use and navigate.

Quotes. I wish there was a better way to build a bid. I don't show materials and labor on bids just the total cost and my bid building and production rates are impossible to incorporate into jobber - Its the only thing in my business that i use another software for.

Trista

My review of Jobber

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far it has been ok, I would like to have the options that zenmaid offers, but I use this program for autopay and the client hub. it could be more user friendly, or some of the features could be easier to get to or find.

I like the auto pay/card on file feature. I also like the client hub. The schedule works great too.

That I can't just close a job after submitting an invoice. I have to go back into the job list and open the job again to close it. I believe there are some things that could be worked on to make this more user friendly. I don't like that I can't set specific insight range. It just shows me what it wants to. I don't like that I can't select to pay employees per job which is very important for me. I don't like that payouts take so long, compared to other programs that also use Stripe.

Thomas
Electrician in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great software for a small business

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall has been great, happy with the software for now as it meets 80% of my business needs

Ease of use, great customer portal, and mobile app for field use

Interface on mobile is a little clunky generating estimates, costly on a monthly basis for a small business

Troy
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review of Jobber

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Customer Service is what I like most about Jobber.

I dislike the price and the slow roll out of new abilities. I wish they would also listen to what their customers ask for in regards to ability and utility.

Quentin
Mechanic in VS
Automotive, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best bang for buck all in one business management software!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

As a mobile mechanic, Jobber has streamlined running my business; from scheduling appointments to payments and invoicing, it's better! Wish I would've found it sooner.

I would like to see some of the desktop feature become available on the mobile platform.

Jorge
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Jorge’s review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I’ve used Jobber very highly to be honest they have made my company run smoothly. Though sometimes I fret about the pricing because they are priced highly and I feel like for small businesses. It’s difficult to afford on a monthly basis, but it’s one of those things that now I’m already in it and I cannot use Jobber so I’m just going to have to figure out the cost.

It makes my life super easy from the day. I got it from scheduling clients to sending out reminders for client appointments to invoicing. Everything is very seamless and I can be done on my phone.

There are some glitches such as when I receive a notification such a text message I get the same notification that I got a message like 20 times on my screen. Sometimes it says system glitches and it doesn’t send receipts after automatic payments to clients.

Luann
Plumber in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Jobber has helped so much

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It has made scheduling so much easier, and getting all of the employees on the same page.

Some things do not like to mesh with Quickbooks very well, like invoice numbers and taxes. I would like to see this resolved.

James
Field Tech in VS
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 2-10 werknemers

Pretty with minimal functionality

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Poor experience.

The software did look nice. They have the touch and feel of a modern CRM / ERP.

The software has numerous Cons: 1. The schedule view does not have a monthly view when on the mobile app and syncing it with another app removes the purpose of a one stop shop CRM. 2. The "Two Way Texting" does not allow you to initiate conversations with previous customers, or potential new clients. 3. Route scheduling is cumbersome and underdeveloped. 4. Customer support is wildly unaccommodating and rude if you run into a snag when compared with similar CRMs that have a strong focus on customer service. The list goes on, I like to try all systems on my businesses to see what works best for both back office and field techs. This specifically was one of my worst experiences with a CRM. It was the second time I ever deployed a new system where my field techs were actually more bogged down than they were prior to deployment.

3 jaar geleden

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our mission at Jobber is to make running your home service business as seamless as possible, with a fast and knowledgable customer support team that has your back. We are very sorry to hear that Jobber has not met your expectations. I've shared this insight with our product teams who work closely with the client communications and routing features. We are always making updates to our features, so feedback like this can help inform how we make additions and adjustments. Our team would love the opportunity to directly address your product feedback, as well as your experience with our support team. If you're ever back in the market for software or would like to revisit these issues, we would appreciate the chance to connect with you and turn your experience around. We are available at your convenience by phone (1-888-721-1115) or email ([email protected]).

Mike

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great concept but poor execution!

3,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have only had problem with jobber since I started. I still use 2 different systems because Jobber doesnt work as it is supposed to. I was misinformed about the product and nothing was really done to rectify the situation. Was asked to work with the develop team but was not giving the opportunity to be compensated for my time and was still charged full price when multiple features with the Jobber app, did not work the way it was supposed to.

The sales pitch.....unfortunately, poor delivery.

Optimized routing does not work the way it is supposed to. Job forms that you create cannot even be seen from the active job/visit, that you are on.

7 maanden geleden

Hi Mike, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear that your experience with Jobber and routing hasn't been the best since you started. We would like to discuss this further with you to help find a solution, so please give us a call at 1-888-721-1115 opt 1, email [email protected] or reach out via our live chat

Rob
President in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Best investment we made in 2018

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely amazing. I have never had such a great experience with a customer service team. Just the fact that I'm taking time out of my workday to fill out this survey should say something- they've earned my praise!! I heard from a fellow professional in the industry that customer service was top notch, and that was the deciding factor in why I went with Jobber. Man was he right!! Scheduling software was fairly new to me and I wanted a customer service team that could help me work out the kinks. Jobber has paid for itself time and again with the stress it is taking out of my day and with how easily my crew can communicate things to me about each job.

The thing I like most about the software is the customer service team that comes along with it! EVERY time I've called I reached a live person without 10 minutes of pressing buttons, and every person I've talked to has been extremely knowledgeable about the software and solved my problem very quickly, explaining things in a way that I could easily understand. Relating strictly to the software iteself, it's very user friendly and can be mastered in no time at all. It syncs easily and effortlessly with QuickBooks and has eliminated our need for double entry of clients. Client info and payment information sync automatically. It has also given us the capability to invoice and take credit card payments online without having to use a third party (and decreased our cc fees at the same time).

Sales tax issues (gross sales vs taxable sales) not syncing correctly with Quickbooks. If a discount is given in the Jobber 'discount' field, it will not show correctly Quickbooks and will log the invoice amount, before discount, as the taxable sales amount, when in reality the number was lower. We found an easy fix to this by adding a line item for 'discounts' so that it comes off of the top. Very slight limit to functions available while using the App. I honestly can't even remember what it was, but obviously it wasn't too important because I got by without it. Neither of these things has caused me any undue stress, but if I have to come up with 'Cons', that would be it.

5 jaar geleden

Rob, thanks so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review. You sure made our day! We'll certainly share your thoughts on syncing sales taxes and discounts with our Product Team. We're so glad to have you on the team and work with you as your grow your business. Working with you is always an absolute pleasure!

Ryaan
Founder in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Field Service Software In the Biz !

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing !
With the best customer service and most affordable pricing , the experience has been amazing for both our team and clients.
Whats better than that?!

Not only is the software amazing, so is Jobbers support team. What';a better than being able to call and speak directly to someone that will help you navigate any issues , questions or concerns. Our entire team utilizes this software for every facet of the business. From estimating, invoicing and scheduling to route optimization, email marketing and instant job reporting available for download within seconds. With constant updates and an open API, this field service is very robust for any user. Jobber is the future of this industry.

One of the things that Jobber was lacking was an open API. But, they recently changed that and now you can integrate Zapier and many other amazing services. It would be nice to see them finally add a "Mark-up" feature to their estimating, but other than that, there has not been much else we have wanted for.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your thorough, review Ryaan! Glad you are enjoying the Zapier integration, and we'll be sure the Product Team sees your feedback on estimation mark-ups. Cheers!

Andrea
Owner in Canada

Has potential-needs work

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Field staff are able to easily track time in their mobile apps. Client hub is starting to be a valuable tool, it needs work though.

You can't chat with field workers on their apps. It's difficult to bill from the mobile app. The time sheets don't properly sync with quickbooks. You can't sync your own/bank merchant account to jobber payments. Refunds take 5 days to process, you can't issue partial refunds, or take partial payments. you can't mark an invoice partially paid (construction typically does a 7% hold back of funds) It's tough to see which invoices are still outstanding. Payments do not automatically apply to invoices in quickbooks. No way to edit outline of client reminders to not include appointment times- we would like to only include appointment dates. You can't issue a credit on an invoice. you can't see aged receivables by client. You can't set individual staff availability ie; some needs monday off so it's blocked out. Instead, you have to enter a basic task and complete/delete it so your calandar doesn't get bogged down. You cant batch complete tasks jobs-need to auto complete late visits. you can't set individual payment terms for different types of clients - (one that would be really helpful, would be if issued before a day of the month, its due the following month on a day. needs an hr area for staffing meetings and notes. Clients don't like how they're currently accessing client hub- one suggestion would be a mobile app or a save to favorites button which is easily recognized by clients.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Andrea, Thanks so much for taking the time to provide this thorough feedback. We wouldn¿t be able to build a product that helps businesses without feedback like yours! It's great to hear that your team has been able to easily track time out in the field and that you're seeing value from using client hub. We've noted this specific feedback for our product team to look over and use to help drive future feature updates. We do recognize there are a lot of features that would make Jobber even better for our customers. Because of this we¿re always pushing out new features and updates, so hopefully we¿ll be able to cross some of these items off the list for you down the road! - Rebecca from Jobber

Judy
Owner in Canada

Ease of use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: For the most part Jobber is a good software and having used other products doing the same thing I still prefer Jobber to others.

We use jobber because as a scheduler I can map the day of stops for my techs and see what location in the City they are working. I also liked that it integrates with payments.

I found the linking with QuickBooks to not be a very functional feature for us as deposits would double in my QuickBooks once I uploaded the invoice. I no longer sync, also my techs have expressed frustration after a update with the mobile app not functioning as well as it used to for notes added to the file for a client.

vorig jaar

Hey Judy! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Jobber here! Love to hear that the map features especially have been helpful for you and your team with scheduling. It would be awesome to connect with you to learn more about both the issues you were seeing with QuickBooks and the issues your techs have seen with notes since an app update. We know being able to easily leave notes is huge for techs, so we'd definitely like to do what we can to make that process as easy as possible for the team. Our Support team can be reached at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), [email protected], or by live chat to help and answer any questions you might have! Thanks again!

Carlos Eder
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Exceptional Software Solutions - Highly Recommend!

5,0 vorig jaar

I absolutely love how Jobber has simplified our daily operations. It's become an essential tool for us, allowing us to easily manage scheduling, reminders, and online bookings. Plus, it's made a noticeable difference in keeping our business organized and running smoothly. Additionally, the GPS routing feature has been a game-changer, and being able to communicate with our customers via text message has been a huge time-saver. Lastly, the automation for online quotes and payments has made our business operations much smoother. Overall, we highly recommend Jobber to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient software solution for their business.

Great question! Honestly, we haven't come across anything that we dislike about Jobber. It's been an incredibly helpful tool for our business operations and we highly recommend it.

Mark
owner in VS

if you expect to grow your company, don't go with the jobber, go with SingleOps.com

1,0 6 jaar geleden

I'm not going to take it away from jobber completely. Your customer service is awesome. They are super friendly, it got great attitudes. They answer the phones all the time. Except when they're in meetings anyway. But regardless they're very good at getting back with you and finding you good answers. Also, their user interface while I have a problem with a few things, for the most part is super super simple and intuitive. They are very good if you're a small business. But that's the problem. Is that where you're wanting to stay? I didn't think about it for years ago when I started. And now I kind of wish that I didn't. But I'll get to that here in a second.

Their data export is horrible. If you want to see a clear picture of where your calls are coming from, you have to download for 5 files and concatenate them all and try to piecemeal them together to understand and have a full database file of your own clients. Honestly, that stinks. They don't give you an API, because they say that the one that they had slow down their servers and they don't want to offer that level of service to small businesses. Do you see what I mean? If your small they'll do business with you, but if you want to grow, they're not willing to go there. So, if you want to grow, don't go with jober. Instead go with single Ops. They have an API. This may not mean a lot to you now, but once you start dumping high amount a month in advertising, you absolutely want to know where every single call is coming from. If you don't, you end up wasting thousands of dollars a month. And jobber will not give you the API. Worse, they could give you an API on a limited basis. For example they could limit it to Tim queries a day. That would not slow down their server significantly. But they don't. And that stinks. So you get all of this investment training all of your people with a specific system, and then once you start growing you have to leave. For this reason, I wish I would have gone with single Ops II begin with.

6 jaar geleden

Hey Mark, we appreciate you sharing your feedback. Our goal is to help our customers be successful, and often success means growth, so we would appreciate the opportunity to hear more about your export needs and workflow so we can share that with our product team. We also might be able to offer some advice or workarounds, and further explain our API approach. Someone from our product team will be reaching out today, so please keep an eye out for an email from us. Many of our customers sustain an efficient workflow in Jobber as they grow their businesses, but we do know that every business has different needs and hopefully we can find a way to make your evolving workflow work with Jobber.

Clayton
CEO in Canada
Chemicaliën, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Jobber user since early 2016

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Jobber is great - Still needs improvement - We will continue to grow with Jobber!

Jobber is great & I love it. Since day one we have adapted & curtailed our layouts & formats to what Jobber has to offer - It has worked out very well! JOBBER IS GREAT! I strongly recommend Jobber! However, there are some things that I would love to see changed! Question No. 1 - "Why can we not use BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, HIGHLIGHTING, ETC (Format options)?" I have been asking this for yrs!Question No. 2 - Can Jobers improve on the accounting side of things? For example: If a customer of ours has a credit of $200 (on their account) & we send them an invoice for $100.00 ***I would like to see this communicated to the customer better! - In British Columbia, our power company (BC Hydro) has a good format that will advise customers that no payment is required (Due to their credit) ***I wish Jober had stuff like this, I wish the accounting side of things was more diverse.

"Why can we not use BOLD, ITALIC, UNDERLINE, HIGHLIGHTING, ETC (Format options)?" I have been asking this for yrs!Can Jobers improve on the accounting side of things? For example: If a customer of ours has a credit of $200 (on their account) & we send them an invoice for $100.00 ***I would like to see this communicated to the customer better! - In British Columbia, our power company (BC Hydro) has a good format that will advise customers that no payment is required (Due to their credit) ***I wish Jober had stuff like this, I wish the accounting side of things was more diverse. I HATE IT WHEN JOBBER IS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 maanden geleden

Hi Clayton! Thanks for leaving us such a detailed review! We really appreciate the feedback you provided about text formatting and credits, and we will be sure to pass it along to the appropriate teams. We would love to be able to develop features based on all the suggestions provided to us, and we're always happy to take any feedback you have as it does help us better understand where we have room to grow. We can never make guarantees about updates, but please always feel welcome to share your ideas with us and know that we love to hear them!

JOBBER HAS IT ALL BUT FALL SHORT ON THE BASICS

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The basics of what Jobber is built around is route scheduling and can do so much more. The basics of being able to simply organize routes while out in the field (like other apps offer) has been overlooked

Jobber is a great idea with excellent customer support. The support for this product is through the roof excellent! The overall programming is huge, you can do a ton of stuff with Jobber.

The Achilles heel is this; jobber is designed to be used as a route manager for administrators and employees. The idea is that an employee can load up his or her daily tasks and go to work. From an employee’s stand point that is easy enough. Click on the first job for the day and they are off . . . . . First part of the problem we are experiencing with jobber is that if the employee is not within a good service area the photos and service notes for that home will not upload AND WILL NOT be kept in cue until the employee gets into a decent service range. If you have spotty service where your route is this will not work for you. You'll end up going back to paper logs. FOR AN ADMINISTRATOR - jobber really sets up work nicely for the day, week, and month very nicely BUT has some really important short comings that you should be aware of PRIOR to starting this service..... As an administrator you cannot mass assign or unassign routes to and from employees. You cannot memorize the modifications to a daily route but one click. JOBBER needs to be able to allow us to set up routes as a whole NOT just individual’s one at a time to create routes. FOR EXAMPLE: we need to be able to go into a master list of clients, click and drag those clients into a “MONDAY A” route and or a “MONDAY B” route and the same for Tuesday and Wednesday etc. etc. . . . . if we want to make changes to a route as a single entity we should be able to do that as opposed to what we have to do now which is change each individual client to be on a different day one at a time for the next 6 months and or 10 years FOR EXAMPLE, we have three routes per day each route has approximately 20 visits. If an employee calls in sick and we need to reassign 20 visits to another employee we have to do it manually for EACH CLIENT as opposed to just reassigning and entire route to another employee. WHAT WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL AND CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FROM JOBBER, would be to adjust routes on the "map" page and have it ask us if we want to memorize the reorganization of that route for all future visits or just that one day. The way that it is limited requires me to go in and manually change EVERY JOB ONE BY ONE to the route organization. This process takes approximately 1 to 2 entire minutes to complete depending on whether or not the visits are reoccurring for the next 6 months or six years . . . . . 1 to 2 minutes times 20 minutes obviously doesn’t work for any administrator at all.....the only way around this is to make the changes daily or weekly which is labor intensive and your will be paying for this each time your employee has to redo the routes.

Joseph
President in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Jobber A Maybe for Business

3,0 2 jaar geleden

The software is ok, but has great online support.

Very poor features, like text communication to clients does NOT go into client communication on the client personal log/file. It is housed in the text platform in jobber. So you have to look into two area to find out all comm. on one client. Quote from Jobber support: With the texting service it is through an integration with Twilio, this is part of why it is separated. Were you specifically looking to search for a chat history with a client? Thank-you for sharing this, it sounds like you would like to be able to have the client communications sent out via text also populated into the communications folder under the client profile (similar to emails), I do apologize this isn't the case at the moment. However I will share this with our product developers to consider for future iterations. Also if you want to run a simple report like show me all my clients in Az. or Cal. Quote below from Jobber-support. "The report will show all clients and not just AZ. Unfortunately none of our reports are able to filter by ja specific a state/ area if you service multiple areas. The Excel document would have to be downloaded and filters created in Excel. I can understand how having this available would be important and I can pass this feedback along to our Product Development team."

2 jaar geleden

Hello Joseph! Thank you for your review and feedback! Jobber is always updating and evolving, and we appreciate hearing how folks would like it to behave as this helps us understand what matters most to you. It looks like our Support team has sent your feedback to our development team and hopefully this can be something that is addressed in the future. Please feel welcome to reach out again if you have any other suggestions or feedback for us. We would love to hear from you!

Gino

Great software

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great experience

Its functionality and user friendly interface

Needs to have more job costing built in or product/service catalog for easy of quoting and also need to change route opt to be able to be set to certain days/team members. Also drag and drop feature NEEDS to be implimented into route opt. Route op is honestly a pain to use right now for a lawn service business

7 maanden geleden

Hey Gino! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us here, especially around job costing! With routing, we can imagine that's a hugely important feature for lawn service businesses like yours. We'd love to connect with you to chat more about what's available now that you'd mentioned in your review and also about your routing wish list, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team at [email protected] or 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1). It'd be awesome to learn more about how we can make Jobber even more helpful for you!

Adam
CEO in Canada
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Expensive for minimal features and support

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jobber is good for someone just starting out due to it's ease of use but if you want to do any MailChimp or resending quotes you better be willing to pay a lot of money. The companies major claim is to help small business but they rob you blind in overly expensive monthly fees and payment processing.

The layout is the best part. Calendar is easy to read and simple for set-up. Sending quotes is also great as they are easy to read and pre-populating the items

They are extremely expensive if you want to do anything past the basic functions. They really force you to use the top-tier plan if you want to do anything. They have the highest credit card fees in the industry and most expensive monthly plan. Jobber costs my business over $1,000 a month and we do about 90% of our transactions through EMT to avoid their crazy fees. The office isn't open on weekends at all or in the evenings which I find hard to understand when many of their user base would be working during the day on site and no able to access a computer.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Adam, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad to hear you've been having a good experience getting your calendar organized and quotes out with Jobber. We pride ourselves on offering competitively priced plans and payment processing fees, and typically hear that our prices are heavily justified by things like the value of time savings, customer service, and increased cash flow. We'd love to work with you to make sure you're getting the most of Jobber, so please reach out to our Success Team to chat more. We've recently expanded our evening customer service hours to offer support in the evenings and we're always adapting our customer service based on customer needs, so thank you for this feedback!

Madonna
Business Owner in Australië
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Customer service is beyond appalling! Features that you pay for just don't work.

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You can sign up and pay them money without ever speaking to anyone but when you want to cancel they say that you MUST call there office in the US and if you don't and your subscription expires, you have no access to your account. Meanwhile, your clients are still getting appointment emails and the program keeps going along without you able to stop it. Customer service is beyond appalling, you send a request and you get a response after 4-6 days with a question and then you have to wait another 4 -6 days for another one-line email with another question - it is beyond frustrating. Features I am paying for just don't work and it has been 8 weeks now and I am being asked the same questions over and over with no answers.

Absolutely nothing worth the price they are asking. Super expensive with features that just don't work and they don't seem to care.

I signed up because of the payroll and employee scheduling capabilities but it turns out that during my first QB sync that this doesn't work. It syncs employees time in at 5 hours earlier so I am having to manually input them every week. Appalling customer service - minimum 4 days to reply to emails (new person each time who asks the SAME questions over and over) its been 7 weeks and they haven't worked it out yet.

6 jaar geleden

Hi there Madonna, First off, we would like to apologize for all of the frustration you experienced with our team and the issues happening with time entries not properly syncing over to QuickBooks Online. What happened here is far from our goal at Jobber, which is to help people in small businesses be successful. We took a look at the history of this issue and it looks like there were some communication issues between our Tier 1 and Tier 3 support team and a breakdown in our normal processes. We know our customers are busy people, so our goal is to provide quick solutions, and the fastest possible turnaround time when issues do occur. What happened with your issue is far from what we see as our standard of customer service, and we're very sorry this was your experience. In terms of the timesheet syncing errors, our developers are still looking into what went wrong by working with the QuickBooks Online development team. This is an issue we haven't seen before, and we are working hard to understand the root of the problem. The goal of timesheet syncing is to save our customers time and guarantee accuracy, so we absolutely want to make sure this is resolved. Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback for our team. We've taken note of what happened in all of these areas to prevent issues like this going forward, and again, we're very sorry this was your experience.

Rebecca
Owner/Director of Marketing in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely necessary for any small business in the trades

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We highly recommend this service program to everyone that we know in the trades. Not only is it a Canadian based company, the customer support has been superior. When shopping around, Jobbers representatives actually listened to our needs & helped us find a program that fit what we would actually use. Other companies were just show boating & just tried to upsell us to their most expensive packages. We really appreciate the care & dedication Jobbers team takes to ensure their customers are well taken care of, & that the program runs as efficiently as possible.

We love the ease of use, the convenience of all the features & the customer support from their team can’t be beat!

The only complaint we face would be the lag in some services, however, it’s such a small inconvenience. The pros definitely outweigh that small annoyance.

vorig jaar

Hey Rebecca! This review was so lovely to read, thank you so much for taking the time to share your honest thoughts about your experience with Jobber so far! Our team is always so excited to learn more about businesses and what might work to make running their business smoother, so it's always so nice to hear that that's contributed to a positive experience. We'd love to learn more about any sort of lag you're seeing with service too, so please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Support team to chat more about what you're noticing there. We can be reached at 1-888-721-1115 (ext. 1), [email protected], or by live chat. It'd be great to hear from you! Thanks again!