Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Sogolytics

Hoogst gewaardeerde enquêtesoftware, ontworpen om zinvolle antwoorden te geven op de grote vragen, van klantervaring tot medewerkersbetrokkenheid

Meer informatie over Sogolytics

Ease of use, designs possibilities, integration with other platforms.

The email templates are still limited, so if you use them instead of your native client, you may find them lacking. We don't use them most of the time.

Beoordelingen van Sogolytics

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sogolytics heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 721 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Sogolytics eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (721)

Valerie
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Easy for All to Use

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Gilmer
Gilmer
Marketing Manager in Argentinië
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.000+ werknemers

Works as promised

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In a short time I was able to be operating at full capacity thanks to the ease of use and intuitive functionality of the software. The monitoring and optimization of our digital metrics became an efficient and productive task, which contributed great value to our decision-making and continuous improvement processes. The quality of the support service was also a key factor in resolving doubts and getting the most out of the powerful segmentation and predictive modeling tools. I would definitely recommend this platform to any company that needs sophisticated data science capabilities applied to their data

What I liked most about Sogolytics was its intuitive and easy-to-use interface. From the first moment I was able to easily start exploring all the modules and tools that the platform has. I especially highlight its advanced metrics and customizable KPIs, which allowed me to easily configure panels with the most relevant information for monitoring my objectives. Visualizing data through clear and clean interactive graphs also made analysis a simple and enjoyable task

What I liked least was that since it is a platform with numerous functionalities, there is an initial learning curve to fully master all the analytical capabilities and segmentation options. While the customer success assistant was always available to resolve my queries, there were advanced features that leave scope for further in-depth knowledge

Jose
Lecturer in Portugal
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy, yet powerful and compreensive

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using SoGoSurvey quite a few years ago for my Ph.D. project. The structuring of the main survey and the deployment of the same was done without too much of a learning curve. The documentation available on their website is concise and to the point, it never took me more than a few minutes to figure how how to use each feature. When lecturing I find it easy to get my students using the platform fast and correctly, allowing time for what really matters in my courses: the thought processes and the statistical treatment of the information obtained.

It has all the features that I use, or need, in a very intuitive platform that allows me to focus on my surveys and my research without unwanted distractions. I can use it on my PCs and on my iPad without issues or complications, making it a very useful tool whether I am deploying a survey or teaching my students how to structure or deploy one. The reporting features are getting better with each iteration, although I still tend to use the trouble-free export features to do my own statistical analysis.

Nothing, really. The frequent updates have been keeping ahead of my expectations.

Informatiediensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Online survey tool that relies on most other competitors for it's product features

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good for use, heavy on pockets!

Customer support is the main thing that I can talk about this survey software. There are a bunch of people who constantly reply to our queries and issues, and get them fixed at high priorities when required. The overall user interface is decent, although, it cannot be compared to the other brands. It provides a wide variety of functionalities and tools and thus seems really great as and overall application. (All under one roof). However, this sometimes looks densely populated when you are looking for one specific function and you have a lot of ways to do the same thing. Creating and distributing surveys is the most basic part, but the reporting features makes the application really stand out!

It copies a lot of other survey tools and tries to replicate their premium functionalities. The product management team seems to be pretty ordinary with their thinking and cannot go out of the box to widen the scopes of this application. The tools are way too expensive and no comments on how their overall performance or scalability measures are!

Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Provide more flexibility even in its free version

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Compare to other online survey tools, Sogolytics provide more options even in its free version. They also provide free 1 year upgrade to premium for student and NGOs. The multilingual feature is also a huge plus.

Sometime the system can be too slow and unresponsive. However, it is not a huge deal once I get used to it.

Cindy
Volunteer Coordinator in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 51-200 werknemers

User Friendly Software and Responsive Company

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SoGoSurvey has exceptional customer service!!! This is the biggest reason I would choose to use SoGoSurvey. I LOVE the ease of building surveys, saving questions to use later, copying surveys to use again with minor edits, testing surveys, and looking at survey results. With the free non-profit upgrade we are able to get all the survey results we need to help our organization improve and meet the needs of our community. Downloading survey results is easy and the format of the results makes it easy to evaluate our results. Having used this survey company for a little more than a year, currently I have no reason to look for another survey company to use.

Being able to save questions in a question bank, copy surveys to re-use after editing, and reviewing the survey before sending are wonderful features. I can send test surveys to others for review as well. Free upgrade for non-profit does increases our survey limit so we don't worry about losing survey results because we reached our limit. Customer service is the best with responses almost the minute you ask for help!!! This is huge for me! I hate waiting day(s) to get answers to solve problems I may encounter. I haven't had very many problems with SoGoSurvey, so I don't contact them often, but the few times I have, they have always responded promptly. We can download all the results we need, no need to print it all up in order to share with members of our organization.

Getting a QR code was not as intuitive as SurveyMonkey, but their customer service easily bypassed this problem. The benefits of SoGoSurvey heavily outweigh the few things I liked slightly better about SurveyMonkey. The first year we applied for the free upgrade we needed to provide a review of their product. Because we had not used them before this was a problem, but the company was willing to work with us on this so that we could provide an honest review.

4 jaar geleden

Cindy, thank you for such a thorough review! We are so happy to support non-profits like yours. I have passed along your accolades to our support team. I know they will be very appreciative! :)

Cris
Associate Professor in Brazilië
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to Use, Great Features for the Cost

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted a simple tool that I could use to create surveys including automatic responses so that I could continuously collect data on personality. SoGoSurvey was perfect for my needs - reasonably priced and including the features I needed. Embedding in my academic page is very easy and their customer service is very good.

It's easy to use and allows me to group multiple questions into one category to report the results to participants. When participants know they will see their results, they are more likely to respond to the survey. I also feel that for the features provided, the software is reasonably priced. My institution purchases Qualtrics, and while excellent, that software is priced beyond the means of typical individual researchers.

Since I'm so interested in the reporting features for participants, I'd love to see more bells and whistles there - for example, the ability to automatically calculate the overall averages for categories and contrast that average with the participant's would be very helpful. However, I understand that such an advanced feature would be unreasonable for the charged price.

4 jaar geleden

As always, we're so pleased to be your platform of choice for your research, Cris. Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review!

Valerie
Student in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy for All to Use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have great customer service, quick to respond with good information.

This survey platform is so easy for both the administrator as well as the survey respondents to use.

Nothing, it works great. I don’t have anything bad to say about it.

4 jaar geleden

We love hearing this, Valerie! Best of luck with your future research. :)

Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Friendly user

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: On my way to create a survey. I am suggested by my senior about SoGoSurvey. Great experience with SoGoSurvey and having some assists from SoGoSurvey chat. It's really friendly user. Thanks for making my life easier with SoGoSurvey 👍👍👍

- Quick respond from SoGoSurvey chat - Structured and well-organized software - Easy to use with the guide of Tooltips and samples - Friendly survey tools with nice graphic design

So far so good. Still on my way to explore the beauty of SoGoSurvey

4 jaar geleden

We're always happy to help! Enjoy your continued exploration of the platform. :)

E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to get your data

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with SoGo was great. Creating, editing, and distributing my survey was really easy. Real time data collection was a really nice feature, especially when some employees were out collecting data face to face. I would highly recommend using SoGo.

I used SoGoSurvey to do initial customer surveys. I found it to be easy to use and the data was presented in a way that I could easily understand. I really liked the different question options and the bridging. Both of these features made creating the survey convenient and exactly how I wanted it.

I would like to see SoGoSurvey better integrate with other software. Being able to directly access my contacts in MailChimp would make it easier to distribute.

Garima
Student in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Using Sogolytics as a student

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The best thing about it is the ease of use. I can direct my flow of questions according to my need. With my survey I can generate reports. As a student it is very helpful for me and I use it for personal projects.

I haven't found a particular con as of yet. I will update if I do.

Kathryn
Registered Nurse in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I use SoGoSurvey to create online forms and it gets the job done beautifully!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I work for a non-profit and I use SoGoSurvey to create online forms for volunteers to fill out and give me more information about them. I researched so many forms companies and didn't like how tedious the forms were to fill out online, or the price they were charging. (Most charge a monthly rate, and the volume of forms I will use each month didn't justify the cost.) With SoGoSurvey, filling the forms is simple and someone on a mobile device can do it as easily as someone sitting at a computer. The forms generated are clean, easy to read and allow some flexibility if you want to change up the design. I created a form using SoGoSurvey for my volunteers to give me basic info; then I created another form that volunteers can provide me with more background info and leave answers to open-ended questions. Finally, I have a reference form that I can email references. SoGoSurvey has made my job easier without sacrificing the quality/look of my forms. Best of all, it is free! If you are looking for a good forms software, give SoGoSurvey a try!

This software doesn't have to be limited to creating feedback surveys. I actually use it to create online forms for my non-profit. I have a lot of volunteers who want to come and I needed a way to create easy-to-use forms for them to fill out and give me the info I need from them. I started out using the "free" package and even under a pre-designed form, the software will allow you to go in and make changes to better reflect your needs. Just make sure you don't exceed the number of questions on the form or it will ask you to upgrade to a paid package. Because I work for a non-profit, once I was able to prove that I am indeed non-profit and advertised for SoGoSurvey on my website, they actually allow me to use the next level paid plan for free! I am very happy with SoGoSurvey and plan to continue using the software. Another awesome feature is that our volunteers can be English/Spanish speaking and SoGoSurvey has the option of choosing the language for the survey at the click of a button. This is such a key feature and I love it. (you will have to be able to speak the language you create the forms in, SoGoSurvey doesn't actually translate the content for you.)

I think navigating the actual site takes some getting used to. Once you are in a form, keep in mind that you will only see the form "on top" of the pile. What this means is there is a number counter, and you must click the drop-down arrow to see the other numbers of other surveys in order to review your responses. I think this could be improved, I would especially like to see the name of the person who filled out the survey used as an indicator in the "pile" of responses, rather than just a number. Also, when I print survey results it can take up to 6 pages with a narrow column of data, rather than 3 pages where the data takes up the entire page. It would be nice if this could be adjusted.

Zoe
Student in Zuid-Afrika
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I am relieved and glad I found this platform, especially since they offer free student package.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Benefits I received were applying for a free year student option that offered features such as export report, analysis of data, complex questions (features of plus package), in addition to customising which personalises survey to specific topic. Other benefits include fast and helpful customer support, there is a instant message section at bottom of page called 'Chat with us', allowed me to ask questions and receive answers quickly. The layout, editing and design features made it easy for me to edit, place questions, the templates of surveys gave me an idea of layout and questions which allowed me to use it as a guide but edit accordingly.

This review is on version 8.0 of SoGoSurvey. The layout and design are user-friendly in the sense of allowing you to customise the survey design and questions. The variety of questions ranging from standard multiple choice, grid options such as matrix grid, radio grid, check box grid; there are also rating scales, this allows you to chose the best option for what you want to get out of, which was helpful since I had complex complex questions that needed to be asked in different ways. The layout, type & text the look and feel in the visual settings section. There are predesigned templates you can chose from or edit it yourself by going into the menu bar on right, where you can edit the font(size, font type). The background option in the side menu allows you to choose from a variety of different background or you could include your own image as a background. I found the interactivity of the platform easy to understand, the icons, editing was made easy since you could paste your questions from Microsoft Word or another online survey platform and did not need to retype them. The basic package is a good way to introduce someone to the platform, since its free it allowed me to see the features, layout and questions offered as well as what is offered in plus or pro packages. In addition to being mobile friendly as well since the participants of survey I did and am doing are more likely to view and answer the survey on their mobile phones.

I have only used the basic package which is free, I used this package since its free yet it does not include some of the options the paid packages do. Question options such as the matrix grid, radio grid as well as advanced question options such as placing an attachment, rating radio button,rating drop down and horizontal radio are only available in the paid versions such as pro,plus and enterprise. If you want complex questions in the basic package that ask multiple thing such as matrix grid that has multiple choice and or rating scale, you need to use predesigned templates and edit the questions. You can also paste your questions from Microsoft Word or another survey platform into the survey but you will need to edit it, choosing the question type first then pasting the question in and the different options when you select edit. Since I used the free package I could not include my own logo. If you want to upload your own background image in the side menu bar in the visual settings section, it needs to be a jpeg, png or gif, not a pdf. You also cannot adjust the position and scale of this uploaded image, suggesting that simple or background images that are abstract are best. In addition the basic package does not include report export options such as excel and Microsoft Word.

Athena
Student in Maleisië
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Postgraduate's lifesaver

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a researcher, i always found that data collection as well as analysis was always the most tedious thing in research, and i have always dreaded the process. However, it all turned around when i came across SogoSurvey. I actually get excited to further explore Sogosurvey. I read the reviews, and have heard good comments from fellow friends in the research field. Everyone recommends it! Though i have only tried the free basic package only, it was good enough to get me hooked on the ease of the whole thing and ultimately willing to get the plus or pro package. I absolutely love the customer support, i have never gotten such good and quick help from customer support in other survey platforms. I am extremely relieved that i came across Sogosurvey, after trying other survey platforms, i definitely choose Sogosurvey in a heartbeat!

I really liked that everything could be found in that page alone, rather than having to navigate from pages to pages like other survey tool that i have tried. The level of customization and user friendliness is astounding. I absolutely love that everything could only be a click away. I believe that it saves a lot of time, as it does not take long to watch the video tutorials and wait forever for the customer technical support to reply. I could get my questionnaires done and sent out in a day if i wanted to! I absolutely love the customer technical support. they take literally seconds to reply and provide you with helpful and precise instructions and solutions. The data exports and reports are great too, one need not worry about exporting reports and questionnaires, the formats and what not as they are easily done only a click away in a wide variety of export formats, which does not pose as a problem at all!

I've only tried the free basic package and i found that the free features given were a little too limited.

Stephanie
Student in Oostenrijk
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great experiences with SoGo Survey!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To finish my study of animal sciences, I am writing a master thesis on the subject of 'Parasite management in Austrian sheep production'. Me and my supervisors decided to distribute a online questionnaire to sheep breeders in Austria. The reasons were the easier and safer distribution compared to dispatch by mail, and the fact that I don't have to digitalise it myself to transfer them into the program for statistical analysis.
I have been searching for a online survey tool for months, but none of the providers I found, could suit my requirements. One the one hand, the software should allow me to create a professional questionnaire although I am technically not advanced. The more professional and reliable a survey is, the more the respondents are encouraged to answer all questions, I think.
On the other hand, I am a student with limited budget and my thesis is not part of a big university project, so my department does not pay for the subscripition fee. The costs for the software therefore should be preferably free.
Most of the providers (SurveyMonkey, umfrageonline.de, etc) have free trials, but the upgrades are mostly expensive. The fees per month are not affordable for me, and the billing for every response seems counterproductiv, because I want to get as many responses as possible, and can`t pay for every single one, due to my limited student's budget.
After I was really desperate on the search for a provider meeting my requirements, one of my colleagues recommended me SoGo Survey, because they offer a professional account for students for free. My colleague had positive experiences with the software. I was very happy and immediatly signed up for the basic account. I began to create my questionnaire, and found out that the tool is easy to use, the result looks very professional, even suitable for academic interests. An additional feature that I couldn't find at any other survey software, is to run reports on the responses. This is interesting during the survey, and will also be useful for the statistical analysis afterwards. Furthermore, the data can be exported easily to excel, csv, xml or spss, word or html!
I am glad to use SoGo Survey and looking forward to distribute my questionnaire and get lots of responses! I highly recommend SoGo Survey for everyone, especially for students like me. Thanks to http://www.sogosurvey.com/ !!
Stephanie Koller
Master Student at University of Applied Life Sciences Vienna

Dorothy
Dorothy
Sr. Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Best survey option for you buck

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use the heck out of this tool. I'd say we have hundreds of surveys in it. People are always surprised by what it can do, the hiding of questions until another question is answered a specific way, the branching and piping.

This survey tool is hands down the best value for your dollar. It is a robust package with a great price tag. I can do advanced skip logic, and there are all kinds of question formats and report builders.

There is not much to complain about with this tool, especially for the price. I mean there might be free tool that compares to this free option, but if you really need to buy a tool for use on-going for a business, this is the tool to buy. The ONLY slightly negative thing I would say is the that the folder layout is a bit clunky and it's not always intuitive. But I've been using this for 5 years and they continually improve it.

Craig
I.T. Lead in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

SoGoSurvey does the job for us

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using SoGoSurvey for a number of years now for our small charity and find it an invaluable tool for collating feedback from our course attendees. The range of features available within SoGoSurvey allows us to easily collect relevant information in an informative way. SoGoSurvey truly is an example of well delivered feedback and questionnaire device suitable for modern working environments. Its ease of use when creating surveys is comfortable to even novice users and for the more experienced among us, complex multi-level feedback forms are a doddle. And the end user experience is just as fluid; questions are clear – presented in a variety of available skins, themes and colour formats, question types are easy and straight forward to understand – multiple choice, multi-answer, true/false and many more! SoGoSurveys ability to deliver your questionnaire in a variety of formats is quite impressive and modern and certainly something we at BASICS are looking into utilising more. We currently provide our participants with a direct hyperlink to our various forms and questionnaires however embedding these forms is something that really excited us! All in all SoGoSurvey is a vast, fleshed out and very efficient survey system that we highly recommend to any business.

Full range of questionnaire features and question types. Multiple methods of creating and sharing reports. How quickly support reply to requests.

When first looking at creating a survey or report it's not instantly obvious how to use things but once you dig into it all the features we need are there.

4 jaar geleden

Wow -- this rave review has made our day! Thank you for taking the time to detail so many of the SoGoSurvey platform features you have utilized. We love how knowledgeable of a customer you are, particularly around survey creation! Thank you for your time!

Wyatt
Social Worker | Quality Management in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Our organization has been using the software for about a year and we have used it for things from administering quizzes for training, voting on committees, and most importantly, client satisfaction feedback. This software has been amazing, and I look forward to continuing our work with the software into the future.

There are TONS of features. That said, printing reports has been a challenge.

4 jaar geleden

We're so glad to have you as a customer, Wyatt, and happy to help with all forms of client / customer satisfaction measurement.

Douglas
Sales executive in Kenia
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best survey app

5,0 5 jaar geleden

SoGo survey is user friendly and rsdy to create surveys.Has a back ground oprion where you can edit /customize an image of your choice.Has designed templates which you can edit.Has a variety of questions including multiple choice,grid option such as matrix grid,check box and radio grid.It gives you a variety of languages to choose from and this is extremely useful since people can answer surveys more correctly when asked ina language they clearly understand.The customer suppoty is professional and helpful within shortest time possible.Gives you an option to export data ib desired format.Offers a free basic package for trial .Has an excellent reporting tools.Has been so useful when getting feedback from clients regarding sales in order to improve services.

The free trial is limited to a particular no of questions and thus forced to use a paid version to accommodate more questions .SoGo survey is unique in its own way compared to other survey apps.

Eduardo
Head of Sales in Venezuela
, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

SogoSurvey with polls, quizzes and more!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SogoSurvey has given me a better comfort when sending surveys to clients, it has also given me some business advance, since I have managed to diversify the questions with polls or quizzes.

What I like most about SogoSurvey is that it not only dedicates itself to the elaboration of surveys, but as secondary areas, it offers the facility of carrying out short questionnaires, quizzes and polls, in this way I can diversify the areas where I can question clients that consume my products or services.

I do not like the prices of SogoSurvey, I consider that this is a very good software and that it has interesting functions, but its prices should be lower and more consistent since the questionnaire area is very comprehensive and necessary for any company, be it small or big.

Alfred
Executive Director in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Signed up for a Basic Membership of SogoSurvey three years ago, and observed its remarkable growth!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Free Annual Nonprofit License.

SogoSurvey has grown into a premier survey package that can meet the needs of any nonprofit organization. I am very impressed with the comprehensiveness of board and staff evaluation templates, and the ease with they can be customized. I have tested several online survey tools, but none of them seem to balance the needs of business, academia, and nonprofits in the way SogoSurvey does. Designed with the corporate sector as the target market. In this regard, SogoSurvey is very well-balanced! My experience with customer support, though very limited, has been very responsive.

No major cons in my experience using SogoSurvey. However, it is not as intuitive as I would like; some steps in the survey creation process take a bit longer. Perhaps it's because I am using the basic version. That will likely improve in subsequent releases, or with a higher version.

Janet
Special Education Recruitment Specialist in VS
Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best for improving validity of survey results

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I took an Educational Survey Research course that asked each student to research a survey tool and present to the class. I had looked into SoGoSurvey because I was looking for a tool with more advanced branching options. As a doctoral student, I really wanted a survey tool that could be designed from top to bottom. I like how SoGoSurvey allows for visual design changes, as well as having a large selection of advanced question type tools. Therefore, as a student I think it's worth the money to invest in this tool for something as important as conducting your dissertation research, as they give am amazing discounted rate for students. I look forward to using this tool more for my own research!

I had initially used the pro free trial to demonstrate its functionality for the rest of the class. However, once the free trial ended, I wasn't able to access my draft and couldn't get access to my survey because it was not backwards compatible with the free version. So I ended up losing my entire draft survey and had to start over a week before it was due because I didn't want to pay yet for the full version just to complete one assignment. So just a warning to those who are looking into the free trial, if you use any of the question types that are not part of the free version, you will lose access to the entire thing once the trial is over.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Janet -- we hope your presentation went well! You are always welcomed to reach out to our support team ([email protected]) should you have questions about your account. :)

Garry
IT Manager in VK
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Great Survey Platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using SoGoSurvey for about 5 years now. They offer FREE education plans.
The survey platform this excellent, the tools are very well laid out and simple to use. You can save your questions in answer banks so you can use them time and again. There is a VERY useful reminder email function too. Oh and not to mention the awesome analysis tools. You can get your results in charts and put in a PowerPoint in just a few clicks. This used to take days of work.
The customer support is great too. Very quick to respond to our questions. We hope to use this for the next 5 years. Thank you SoGo.

FREE education plan Easy to setup Easy to use Feature rich Reminder communication

No cons to the software. It just works!!! Thank you.

5 jaar geleden

Garry, thank you for the kind review. We're thrilled to hear stories about how SoGoSurvey has saved time for our customers! Particularly when it comes to reporting: a few clicks of your mouse and you've got reports that would have otherwise been time intensive. :) Thanks again for sharing!

GENEVIEVE
International business director in Frankrijk
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

EASY TO USE FOR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES- NICE

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: -- experience in support provided for exaplanations on the different options for designing as I had to design a tailor-made survey for one of my customers: it's not really efficient from my point of view. I asked for support 3 times. I got some support by call and remote demonstration. The support assistant made it very quickly, so I couldn't really follow the explanations to do it again on my own. I think that it was not really pedagogical. The support assistant also led me to a "tutorial" but this was not always a consistent to my questions... So I had to experience by myself all the options and see how it worked on my own. At the end I succeeded this way
-- the upgrade subscription : I asked for help to explain to me how I had to proceed. This was well explained by e-mail and I managed to do it in due time.

Once we know the different options for desiginng a survey, it's really easy to use. I could then realize tailor-made and detailed surveys. They were very appreciated by the customer.

The explanations of the different desigining options, the differences between them are not that clear at the beginning.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving a review, Genevieve. Our team is here to support you! You can always reach us at [email protected].

Felicia
Consultant in Singapore

I used it to carry out a relatively large scale survey.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

1. Customer support is excellent! Emails typically reply back within a few min, occasionally it takes a few hours but never beyond a day. 2. It allows uploading of images using pdf or powerpoint which was very important for my survey. 3. Advanced branching allows you to take respondents to different algorithms. 4. There is an option for respondents to save and continue later, and for the enterprise version, responses may be autosaved.

1. It is fairly costly for me. 2. Some respondents' responses were initially lost when I reviewed the survey and I had to write in to ask them to retrieve the responses which were fortunately retrievable. 3. You can only send automatic reminders to complete the survey three times after which you have to send manual reminders. 4. Ranking type questions don't support an "other" option to type in text. 5. Some surveys allow you to track which one of your respondents have answered the survey but ensures anonymity by not linking the response to the respondent. This software does not allow that, so it is not possible to remind or encourage individual invitees to respond.

Angelica
Manager in Venezuela
, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

SogoSurvey technology does not focus only on questions and answers, but beyond that.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The use of SogoSurvey has made me change the way I evaluate the questions and answers, making them more formalized responses for my company and much more explicit.

What I like most about SogoSurvey is that the surveys are strategically designed to help you involve your participants, build trust and develop relationships, not just focus on questions and answers.

I do not like that SogoSurvey has such rare templates that do not go with the theme, since you can select a survey template ready to use or create your own, but the pre-designed ones do not have a very good design.