Over CakeBoss

Cloud-based bakery management solution that assists businesses with order management, invoicing, scheduling, mileage logging, and more.

Meer informatie over CakeBoss

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van CakeBoss

3,8
Waar voor je geld
4,0

CakeBoss heeft een totaalscore van 4.2 van 5 sterren op basis van 4 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je CakeBoss eerder gebruikt?

Linda L.
Funeral Concierge in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

CakeBoss Bakes Better Bakers!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I started my cake business in 2010, CakeBoss was an assett! It kept me organized by helping me get rid of excess paper and recipe cards. Most importantly, help me to understand how to price my product so I didn't loose money.

I love CakeBoss because it keeps you organized and makes baking easier. Using CakeBoss helped me to develop a price structure for my product, store my recipes and make changes as my business grew. Being able to store information was key so that I did not have to manually look up items. I also was able to alter my price structure when I made quantity and quality changes.

Menu construction needs improvement. I found it difficult to construct my personal recipes. It limits you to a standard amount of tools but it would be wonderful if more options were available.

Bakery Owner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Big Picture, One Location

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CakeBoss does have a lot to offer for the price. I can see it as a benefit if one has the time to maintain ingredient lists and fluctuating cost of goods.

With CakeBoss I am able to see my "big picture" in one location. It is a good tool for tracking finances, orders, customers, and ingredients and supplies. The capability to break down cost per unit is a benefit as well as tracking ingredients and supplies. With this software I am able to maintain the logistics of my bakery and my customer base.

Very time consuming. Be prepared to spend time manually entering all of your ingredients and cost of goods for each recipe. Finding your way around the software may be challenging for some, although the customer support is great.

Owner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Not the Boss!

4 3 jaar geleden

I liked the concept of it as we are a small bakery and need more flexibility than what is offered. I guess this is better for lower volume businesses.

I was hoping for easier customization but I feel like the software was somewhat limited.

Juanita H.
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great for my cake business

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed something to keep everything in order, I had papers everywhere...but this has been a huge help....It helps me with invoicing, orders, sales tax, pricing and more. You can even get reminders regarding payments that are due or over due. Through this, you can easily track orders so that you can stay on schedule and in control. Its very user-friendly and works great for the smooth running of my cake business.

Keeps everything in one place, helps me control all aspects of my business.

None so far