Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SEO PowerSuite

SEO PowerSuite is een softwareoplossing voor meerdere platforms voor interne SEO's, bureaus en freelancers.

Meer informatie over SEO PowerSuite

Pluspunten:

We get all the information we need in one place and integration with Google Analytics saves time and efforts to gather all we need to improve our sites.

Minpunten:

It is very discouraging. The app has to be installed and is not on the cloud, which is also falling short on the competition.

Beoordelingen van SEO PowerSuite

Gemiddelde score

Gebruiksgemak
4,3
Klantenservice
4,4
Functies
4,6
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,4

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling

8,2/10

SEO PowerSuite heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 312 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SEO PowerSuite eerder gebruikt?

Deel je ervaringen met andere softwarekopers.

Reviews filteren (312)

Jordy
Jordy
CEO in Nederland
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Achterhaald, oude software

1,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Mijn welgemeende advies is; doe het niet. Alhoewel je voor de prijs veel functionaliteiten krijgt, is de software ontzettend achterhaalt. Ik was mij er namelijk niet van bewust dat het hier om desktop-applicaties gaat die ALTIJD moeten draaien om bijvoorbeeld dagelijks je rankings te tracken. In de huidige tijd van de wereld betekent dit dus extra energiekosten, of een VM optuigen wat onnodig veel kosten met zich meebrengt. Daardoor komt het regelmatig voor dat ik per abuis vergeet om de applicatie actief te laten staan, of dat de applicatie(s) simpelweg vastlopen. Daardoor krijg je foutieve data, en dat kan ik niet aanbieden bij mijn klanten. Ze zouden juist open en transparant moeten aangeven tijdens de aankoop dat het hier om desktop-software gaat, en geen webbased applicatie. Ik kwam hier pas achter na mijn aankoop. Een refund was helaas niet mogelijk. Zeer teleurgesteld in dit product!

Pluspunten:

SEO Powersuite is zoals de naam van het product doet vermoeden een complete toolkit om je SEO naar een volgend niveau te brengen. Het biedt een breed scala aan functionaliteiten. Veel tools, maar dat is ook het enige voordeel.

Minpunten:

Lastig te configureren, je PC moet altijd aan staan of je moet een VM hebben die dit voor je verzorgt, oubollige software, slechte support.

Anton
Directeur in Nederland
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

goed

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Pluspunten:

Makkelijke mee te werken en overzichtelijke

Minpunten:

ben ik nog niet tegen gekomen zou ik nog moeten ondervinden

Sumant
Sumant
SEO Head in India
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A Powerhouse for SEO Management

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: SEO Powersuite is nothing short of a game-changer for all SEO professionals out there. This comprehensive toolkit encapsulates four fantastic tools - Rank Tracker, Website Auditor, SEO Spyglass, and LinkAssistant. These tools combined offer an unparalleled SEO experience, keeping you on top of your game at all times.The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making the suite accessible to both beginners and experienced professionals. The reporting feature is comprehensive, customizable, and easy to understand.

Pluspunten:

Website Auditor is a gem in this suite. It helps in on-page optimization and ensures the website performs at its best. It quickly identifies issues and provides crucial insights for improving website health.LinkAssistant tool is a godsend for link-building tasks. It helps identify potential link partners, making the entire link-building process smooth and efficient.

Minpunten:

Rank Tracking Reports can be run only once in 24 hours which I belive is a con in some cases, where you may need to track them every 6-12 hours or so.

Mark
Founder in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

SEO Powersuite review

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Over I have good experience with the tool set. It runs locally on my laptop which is different as all the competitor tools run in the cloud. One advantage though it that I can checkout data whilst flying and there is no internet.

Pluspunten:

It is a ton of features for a low cost when you take advantage of the lifetime offer deals. Even at the full price, it saves a ton of money compared to other tools

Minpunten:

Setting up the same data in the separate modules. Would be cool if there was a setup module that populated the other modules, avoiding repetitive tasks and data entry

Ese
Developer in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A powerHouse tool for SEOing

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience using this has been enlightening and I have discovered metrics using the tool.

Pluspunten:

Offers more than you need and expect for SEOing websites

Minpunten:

As a desktop app, this has its advantages and disadvantages, the UI could be much more premium but it is easy to use all the same and there are a lot of tutorials

Roman
CEO in Slovenië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Garbage from the apps

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Rank tracker is inaccurate, all software keeps freezing for some time and it is really slow. But this could be somehow overlooked but the biggest problem can't be.
Some day you will get info that the database is corrupted and you will lose all the data you have captured in past months. We have two licences and both happened the same in between 14 days after updating the app.
DON'T BUY IT

Pluspunten:

About SEO PowerSuite I liked price only

Minpunten:

- inaccurate - slow apps - keeps freezing - we have lost all data after update for all keywords tracket for 10 months. We have got the info that database is corupted and all is lost

Brett
CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Works great for those that need SEO tools

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been great! I do suggest watching their how to videos to get the most out of the offering, but that is true about any SEO toolsets.

Pluspunten:

Its free to try out and test against your current SEO product stack. It performs all the functions you might require along with the ability to white label reports and more that we need as an agency.

Minpunten:

There are separate applications for different functions. I wish it could be just one application with different tabs so I don't have to open several programs to accomplish my SEO tasks.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best value!!!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Always had a good experience and results!

Pluspunten:

This is a suite I always go back to time and time again.

Minpunten:

The same issue all SEO software has, it's too expensive, but SEO PowerSuite it's the most affordable of all of them by far.

John
Founder in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

SEO for noobs

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great - would recommend moving forward as my SEO of choice.

Pluspunten:

Im new to SEO so this program made it very easy for me to learn what I can do better to get more visitors

Minpunten:

A few user interface/design things but nothing major

Keith
Chief Strategist in Japan
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A great set of website auditing tools

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Everything I need to audit a website for SEO and performance can be found in one set of tools and the fact that I can configure the tests and reports to run just what I need makes it easy to use internally and as a service. I can choose to offer the report and have clients perform tasks themselves, or provide a task list for my team. We can base a long term strategy on these as well.

Pluspunten:

The audits are thorough and easy to set up and I can offer clients valuable reports with lists of highly actionable tasks that prove their value quickly.

Minpunten:

The interface could use a more modern design, although it doesn't get in the way of functionality.

Alexander
Owner in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron van de reviewer

Very competative to expensive competitors lie Semrush

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Pluspunten:

Easy to use. Integration with search engines other than Google

Minpunten:

The trial included an inmensive amount of Captha's to go through

Piotr
SEO Specialist in Polen
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

I highly recommend using this tool.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

I really like that I can do everything that is important to me in SEO in one place. From site audits to tracking keywords. I can't imagine working with other tools at the moment.

Minpunten:

I must honestly admit that at the moment, there's nothing I like the least. Currently, I use the LinkAssistant feature the least, but not because I dislike it; I simply don't need it at the moment. However, I plan to familiarize myself with it any time now.

Carole
President and Founder in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

I have been using SEO PowerSuite since 2010. I have always found it to be unparalleled value for the dollar. I love that I can check my rankings every day, schedule reports, sort and tag all my keywords, compare which pages are ranking vs. the landing pages I HOPE will rank for each keyword. I also love their keyword research capabilities. So powerful and easy to use. And the customer support is always top notch. (Shout out to Olga who just extremely patiently answered a million questions I had about new ways to use the product)

Minpunten:

I have zero complaints. If I did, I wouldn't be on my 10th year as their customer. :)

Joseph
Joseph
CTO and Director of SEO in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The best suite of desktop SEO tools on the market. A pro tool, built by SEO Pros!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is no better team or SEO professionalism than SEO PowerSuite. Their customer service is spot on and they truly care about the success of the users. This goes a long way and hope they keep innovating and stay onboard the SEO train. :)

Pluspunten:

I like that I can get just about any SEO data from the analytical tools. It covers all of the ranking factors: On-Page, Off-Page, Technical, and user experience. I like that I can set alerts for any changes that I am keen on.

Minpunten:

I don't like the fact that there isn't a mobile app to keep track and do some spot checks on the data. I wish there was a Saas or mobile companion.

Adrian
SEO in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The "Algo" Will End You

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

I like that it has a lot of features. Generates nice reports for clients.

Minpunten:

I purchased the lifetime license. However, I wasn't aware that the software would be rendered completely useless unless you purchase the monthly "Algo". Deceptive sales tactics to make you think you're getting something for life. They gave me 6 months of algo updates and then after that, I have to pay monthly. On top of that, the algo updates have jumped up in price considerably. I can't get a refund and just overall a bad experience. Save your money and don't make the same mistake I made.

Nancy
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Cohesive All-In-One Suite That Delivers

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

I've used the whole PowerSuite toolbox for years. It's the best there is. I teach SEO at a University (Professional and Continuing Studies division) and of all of the tools that I show them, I save the best for last and always end with SEO PowerSuite. My students are usually working professionals and C-Suite execs. This tool gets their attention. At my agency, we use the PowerSuite tools on a daily basis. It's fast, complete, and gives me better insight than any of the other paid tools we have used. Having the technical audit, on-page elements, and off-site link reports all in one package is a huge bonus. The reports are extensive and client-ready, saving loads of time.

Minpunten:

There's an annual subscription for the algo updates, but it's super worth it.

Hans
owner in Nederland
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

SEO Power Suite

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a few years since I installed SEO Powersuite on my computer. It was then, and now, one of the most complete packages for a very reasonable price. From the beginning I have audited a lot of websites, and monitored their progress, with Rank Tracker and Website Auditor. Not only has the software become a whole lot faster over time, the number of functions has also been expanded. Some of which have clear added value such as the "Top pages" function that gather domain's pages that are found as ranking in Google for the specified region and targeting settings. I also tried other programs such as Semrush and Netpeak, but found out that SEO PowerSuite has everything I need. I am very satisfied and that for many years.

Pluspunten:

A whole lot of SEO tools, for a ferry reasonable price.

Minpunten:

Programs like Semrush shows you the history of all domains on the web. SEO Power Suite only the one you researched yourself.

Jose
SEO in Portugal
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

SEO Powersuite Daily

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good help us to improve our results

Pluspunten:

Rank Tracking too good, option of different localisations

Minpunten:

Only 1 user per license, difficult to manage in terms of agency

Nik
Owner and CEO in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Your all-in-one SEO (power)suite

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quick, easy, and pretty reports along with accurate data to present to clients (and prospective clients) was my biggest benefit.

Pluspunten:

I've been using the PowerSuite (alongside other tools) for over 2 years now. For the price, options, and ease of use, you really can't beat it. My favorite part of the entirety of the PowerSuite is the reporting. You want to do a quick site audit and send a summary along to a potential client? Boom, easy and customizable. Also, a really cool feature, since this isn't a SaaS program, is being able to save your projects in their cloud, so you can load it from any one of your computers.

Minpunten:

They are 4 separate programs on your desktop. While some of the power comes from being an an actual executable program, it's still a bit cumbersome. It would be nice if alongside the desktop programs, there were also some "lite" SaaS apps to go along with it.

Thomas
Thomas
SEO Consultant in VK
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best SEO tools for me :-)

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

The features are so good. You can see that there is a team behind working all the time on it as you have an update pretty much every day. I also teach SEO at university and recommend it to all my students

Minpunten:

Nothing really... but if I have to find something would be the fact that we could custom even more the reports.

bimal
bimal
Digital marketing in Nepal
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1-5 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Seo power suite

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My Experiences with the SEO power suite is awesome. With it, I am increasing my website traffic month after month.

Pluspunten:

Seo power suite is cool software. It is easy to use. They give you 4 tools. Which is Rank tracker, SEO spyglass, website auditor, link assistant. These are really powerful tools. Which can help your website to rank. I am using the SEO power suite to check backlink, research keywords and sent an email for a link building directly from this app. They also have a template for outreach to link building. It is really helpful to those who don't know how to write a perfect email that gets a response. Here you don't have to pay monthly. One time payment.Which is good.

Minpunten:

I only cons is I have to download 4 different types of software on my computer. If it is cloud-based software that will be awesome.Hope this will apply near future.

Dennis
Web Developer in Canada
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Very good software with great support!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software since 2011. It is not perfect but it has improved over the years with new features added along the way. Most importantly, they're support is very responsive. They helped me promptly whenever issues arise.

Pluspunten:

I like the ease of use of this product. Easy to setup and create scheduled projects to run automatically. Produces informative and easy to understand reports.

Minpunten:

Once in a while, some scheduled projects will fail and it's hard to decipher what the cause may be so I have no choice but to contact support and ask for help. Fortunately, their support is very good in promptly getting back to me and helping me get the issues fixed (and this part is one of the Pros).

Palla
SEO Consultant in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Less Know SEO suite, but with most Powerful features

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, SEO Powersuite can be a useful tool for those looking to improve their website's performance in search results, but it is important to be aware of the potential cons and make sure it is the right fit for your needs and resources. SEO Powersuite allows users to customize the way they use the tools, including setting up custom reports and alerts and scheduling tasks to run automatically. This can help users streamline their workflows and save time.

Pluspunten:

Comprehensive set of SEO tools: Easy to use: Customizable:Large user base: Regular updates:

Minpunten:

Cost: Complexity:Limited to certain search engines:No guarantee of results: Requires ongoing maintenance:

Mario
Founder in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Tool for On-Page SEO

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good and powerful tool. It has helped me reach higher positions in SERPS

Pluspunten:

The tool uncovers hidden opportunities that other (more expensive) tools don´t show. I especially enjoy the Website Auditor. It helps me with on-page tweaks that help me climb positions in the SERPS. Some other tools are very strong finding backlinks, but I think SEO Powersuite excels in On-Page SEO.

Minpunten:

Not a bad thing per se, but the fact that it is not based on the cloud is a bit odd. And the design is a bit old-fashioned, but it has improved.

Soren
Owner in Denemarken
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Have been using the PowerSuite tools for almost 8 years now

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Pluspunten:

Have been using the PowerSuite tools for almost 8 years now and my e-commerce site is ranking very good in the local market. PowerSuite makes all the daily tasks easy and i can manage much more SEO work with theese tools.

Minpunten:

Nothing - everthing works like a charm for me