Arborgold reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Arborgold

Krachtige software voor klantenbeheer voor bedrijven op het gebied van boom-, gazon- en landschapsverzorging. Stroomlijn je bedrijf en verhoog de omzet.

Meer informatie over Arborgold

52 reviews worden weergegeven

Pete H.
  • Beoordeeld op 23-11-2018

"Arborgold Rocks!"

Opmerkingen: A complete picture of my operation. The 'costing' system is awesome. If you know your breakeven point the costing system will show you instantly where you are financially.

Pluspunten: 1) Easy to use
2) Incredibly functional
3) Excellent Communication capabilities from the phone center to the invoicing.
4) Excellent customer support

Minpunten: Some things that should be part of the system are not getting updated. In particular I have been asking for a link on Mobile Crew to the Maintenance file so that Un billlable hours can be applied to equipment or any other item when the crew is not working.

• Beoordeeld op 23-11-2018
W curby H.
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

"Arborgold "

Opmerkingen: The customer service is exceptional. They are all very helpful, just what you want in a software company. If you've ever had a bad experience with a software company, you know what I'm talking about!

Pluspunten: The ability to use multi-day projects. The SCM is great, and this really helps with our inventory counts. The job costing is amazing.

Minpunten: We have a love/hate with the amount of updates, and new uses that they release. They seem to upgrade the program every couple of months.

• Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Nancy S.
Consultant
51-200 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2017

"Way too slow to be productive..."

Opmerkingen: It's a very expensive software, maybe for a small tree or landscape company it would work but for us not cost effective.

Pluspunten: ArborGold has a lot of capability and features. It's Industry specific so if your'e an Arborist, it has wonderful insight into your business and trade.

Minpunten: Its platform is access and it runs very slow. When generating reports especially, go get a coffee, do your nails and get lunch because it is a dog. I use Quickbooks too and got spoiled with there split second results. Also, customer service is great when you're buying the product and often absent when you own it. Then any custom reports you need is an upcharge. We switched back to QB...

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 8-11-2017
Kimberly A.
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020

"[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always so Helpful!"

Opmerkingen: My experience with AG depends on the day. I do not like change so when they push out an update- seems a bit too much. Small change is good but the latest update was way to much for me.

Pluspunten: I have to say I have relied on that little green "icon" to get questions asked and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always helped me get my questions answered.

Minpunten: Updates that effect the way we do things here as opposed to others. When I asked about a few of the changes I was told because other companies requested it. So I am not as important?

• Beoordeeld op 22-4-2020
Laura D.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

"Changed our business!"

Opmerkingen: AMAZING!

Pluspunten: This product has changed the way we do business. It's helped us create a more professional look to our proposals, provides real-time information at the fingertips of the employees as they need it and is overall a very impressive software!

Minpunten: Not much, I would have liked for it to allow me to do my AP through it as well since I'm moving away from Quickbooks.

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Josh G.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019

"Positive"

Opmerkingen: Very good. We are happy with this service.

Pluspunten: Very professional and nice to show our clients a quality product.

Minpunten: Takes a while to understand how to utilize this software to fullest potential. Kind of expensive

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2019
John C.
Plant Health Care Manager
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

"Arborgold is definitely worth the money "

Opmerkingen: During the times where I had run into those learning curves, someone from their amazing staff was right there to help me. (Sensitive Content Hidden), you all are awesome!

Pluspunten: There are so many things that I'm enjoying about this software. One that stands out is their ability to make upgrades and changes that suit your company's needs.

Minpunten: Least thing I liked about the software was the learning curves. This software can do almost anything you can imagine.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Cassandra B.
Arborist
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

"Annual Renewals"

Pluspunten: I was really stressing annual renewals this year and Arborgold was there to help. After watching a webinar I saw that they could provide the support I needed. I was paired up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], a support supervisor, he made the process so quick and easy and most importantly I am confident what got generated.

Minpunten: That I couldn't feel confident on my own.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020
Jay U.
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020

"Our best Organization tool has just became our best PPE tool in this new time."

Opmerkingen: Arborgold Team is Fantastic

Pluspunten: The flexibility and conveniences that allows us to interact with our customers and pay invoices with a simple email!

Minpunten: There is quite a bit i am still learning every day but that is a good thing

• Beoordeeld op 7-4-2020
Sergio M.
PCB Design Engineer
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019

"powerful tool with best customer service"

Pluspunten: Easy to use, that means you don't have a hard learning curve. It can be adapt to any company size due to it's functionality, the customer service is brilliant, they will get back to you quickly and solving all your problems.

Minpunten: There are a few bugs, although when you report them they are usually sorted on the next update.

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2019
Steve P.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2016

" The best balance of simplicity, full functionality, and cost I've ever seen! "

Opmerkingen: As the owner of a tree service with about 15 full-time year-round employees Sprout was literally an answer to my prayers. We had been using another arbor cultural software for the last nine months, it was confusing, complete overkill, and the only one in the office that knew how to use even 1% of it was the office manager. The mobile app, and field estimating part of the software was completely unusable. because of this we had developed a weird computer/paper filing system. When we received the invitation to be the beta-testers for sSprout, I jumped on it, even though my office manager was very nervous. We had probably spent four months trying figure how to use our old software. Literally, in two days we were fairly comfortable with the Sprout software. The dashboard is a great jumping off spot, the mobile estimator part of the program is simple and doesn't require a special app to use, and the crew scheduler/job scheduler is intuitive, drag and drop simple. I had looked at probably every piece of software for the arbor cultural care industry. Before sprout, everything was confusing and seemed fairly difficult to integrate into our existing system. This software is perfect! It has a very competitive price point, very clean and simple interface and set up, which makes it easy to integrate and train employees on, and gives us all of the basic stuff that we need to run every aspect of our company right off the bat, including all of your basic A/R reports, without a lot of confusing extras. My understanding is that they will be adding add-ons for purchase if you decide you want some of the flowery extras. But, from my perspective, this is the first software I have ever used that was designed to impress an arborist, and not another computer programmer. With most software programs we have used, we probably use about 10% of what it's capable of and the rest of the software just sits there unused because we have no idea what to do with it. With Sprout, we use probably 90% of its functionality on any given day and that is an incredibly empowering feeling, to be able to master, in its entirety, a software program in a short period of time is probably the dream of every owner and office manager in the world. In short, this software is designed to be easy enough to integrate even if you are running your entire company from the dashboard of your pick up truck or the comfort of your kitchen table.

• Beoordeeld op 13-11-2016
John R.
Milieudiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018

"First Class Service."

Opmerkingen: Arborgold has always been First Class in every opportunity we’ve had to interact with each other. They are tech support staff who I get to speak to the most offers second to none customer service with lightning fast responses to all my questions. Arborgold understands the value of a customer.

Pluspunten: I’ve had demos with our competition, Arborgold keeps steps simple for efficiency and ease of use. They’re staff has always treated me extremely well addressing all my concerns and fast responses.

Minpunten: The biggest complaint I have is not being able to any invoicing, accounting, deposits from Mobile Estimator. There isn’t a good way for me to access any of this information while I’m out in the field. When working 12hrs out and about, to come home to get caught up on things I wasn’t able to do while I was out is a little frustrating.

van Tree Management Systems op 14-1-2019

John thanks so much for your positive feedback! We really appreciate you and Rick's Plant Health care. Here's the great news... MobileEstimator is currently under technical development review, so there will be more features, including accounting and invoicing enhancements, arriving throughout this year.

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Caitlin W.
Marketing and Advertising Manager
Milieudiensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"Personal Experience - Use of Arborgold and Contact with Support"

Opmerkingen: Has helped streamline the work day and communications between the office and the folks out in the field. Anytime I have run into an issue customer support has been quick to help and easy to contact. They also seem to genuinely care about keeping your business running smoothly.

Pluspunten: Many useful features. Arborgold communicates with many third-party apps and programs, such as Twilio and Google Maps, taking some of the work load off staff. Every single customer service representative I've interacted with has been top notch and incredibly friendly and helpful.

Minpunten: Would love to see more customization options with automated appointment reminders, such as changing or removing the time stamps.

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Brian M.
Chemicaliën, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018

"Reps is AWESOME"

Opmerkingen: Been with arborgold for about 11 years now and the customer service has been awesome.

Pluspunten: I am writing this review because of the great customer support that reps provided me. He was prompt with the feedback from e-mails and when we scheduled a time to speak on the phone he called me at exactly the correct time. He was able to easily communicate what the issue was and how he could correct the problem for me. Furthermore, he moved some jobs in away that made my life much easier. VERY HAPPY

Minpunten: NOTHING. Whenever their is an issue, they are quick to resolve it. The updates they provide for the software keep us up to date.

• Beoordeeld op 11-12-2018
Allison M.
CFO
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2016

"True Customer Relationship Management Software"

Opmerkingen: If you're looking for a full CRM software, that's specific to the Green Industry, Arborgold is the answer.
There are several software providers out there, that perhaps know how to write software, but none of them actually know anything about the Green Industry. Most of what we found was a generic "any kind of service company" software, but all service industries and their corresponding challenges are a little different. Arborgold knows our industry from years of practical hands on experience in the Green Industry, and it really does show in how it functions.
If you want to take your business to the next level, and can't seem to do it on your own, you NEED Arborgold. - Are you tired of spending money to generate leads to get the phone to ring, to only lose the message and forget to call them back?
- Do you need help following up on bids you gave to a customer? How about automatically following up with them, without you having to remember to do it?
- Do you want to give your customers the ability to pay you instantly without having to call your office to make a payment?
- Do you struggle with trying to schedule your production and work orders? <-- Are you still using Excel or some huge list for this?
- How many hours a month do you spend on invoicing your customers? What if I told you it would only take you 5 minutes a month?
If you said Yes to any of these, then Arborgold will absolutely be able to help you take your business to the next level, and help you keep your sanity in the process. It may be a monthly cost to use Arborgold, but we'll be with them for years to come. I also can't say enough about the entire staff at Arborgold. They genuinely want to help you succeed, and that is something you just can't find anywhere else that writes and supports software.

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2016
Mary B.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2016

"Slow Slow Slow Software."

Opmerkingen: Gave Arbor about 5 years while the used my buisness to beta test their flawed software. Could not have been a bigger waste of time. Everything, every command, took multiple clicks, forever to refresh, just poor design and half the time I was on the phone with support for the same problems over and over again. It was very expensive and they were always changing it. again, get the product together before you sell it. Improvements were constantly promised but were never really delivered when you compare this to other programs. We don't have time to relearn everything every time you update. It is just a slow program. We switched to LMN and feel positively SAVED from Arbor Gold despair. Much more intuitive and speed and ease of use is incredible. And it does more! I gave way too much of my time to this inferior program.

van Tree Management Systems op 2-3-2017

Mary we're very sorry you weren't completely satisfied. Our records show that you came on board with us when we had our desktop installation Windows product, and then you migrated to Arborgold Cloud. Over the lifespan of your 5 year relationship with our products, we can see only six support tickets on file in the last two and a half years that you used Arborgold Cloud. None of the six support tickets were related to the speed of the cloud software. We do thank you for the 5 star rating on our support team. If they were made aware of any speed concerns they could have helped troubleshoot by running diagnostics tests. Low bandwidth, firewalls, internal networks, browsers etc can all impact speed performance. Again, we're sorry we couldn't have helped you troubleshoot your speed issue. We wish you the best that business growth can bring.

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2016
Chris B.
Arborist
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018

"Tree Business Management made Easy!"

Opmerkingen: Since coming onboard with Arborgold 5 years ago, we have been able to streamline our proposal to work order to invoicing capabilty. Customers appreciate well laid out proposal, crew members have instant access to all jobs, notes, and pictures, and job completion and invoice tracking makes it easy to collect and keep track of the money.

Pluspunten: The number of features avaible gives you great adaptability to your own methodology.

Minpunten: I still haven't figured out how to get it to lick stamps for me for my customers that don't have email!

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2018
Renee M.
Consumentendiensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018

"EASE OF USE"

Opmerkingen: To have ArborGold and to be able to complete 9 out of 10 tasks without having to change programs it awesome. Anything that makes my job(s) easier and more efficient gets a gold star from me.

Pluspunten: The software is very user friendly. It is not complicated to learn and switching from screen to screen is flawless.

Minpunten: Some areas required a number of steps to complete and I wish it was a little more efficient. The invoicing requires a deletion of the invoice to add a CC fee to the invoice.

• Beoordeeld op 24-9-2018
Carol W.
office manager
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2017

"We have used Arborgold since 2008 we have been pleased "

Pluspunten: I love the professional look it gives our Company. I want to use more of the features. they are always changing things to make it better.

Minpunten: Sometimes it can be difficult figuring out how to use the job cost feature which I still have not gotten down yet but hope to be using crew app so we know when jobs are complete faster. There is nothing I really least like about it just something I need to work on. I does take time to learn it but its worth it.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2017
Meagon F.
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-9-2018

"User Friendly!!!"

Pluspunten: Mostly I like how easy it was for me to learn. The customer support is always very helpful. Tonight I was stumped and went on the CHAT at 7:00 and got right on Customer service agent TeamViewer and not only solved my problem but helped me understand my problem going forward.

Minpunten: Sometimes there's little kinks or funky problems that occur, but it seems the folks at Arborgold are constantly updating and improving.

• Beoordeeld op 6-9-2018
Scott H.
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-3-2018

"Has Great Functionality But Is So Slow"

Opmerkingen: Very few, spent much time customising and found it slow.

Pluspunten: Depth of functionality, really like the Work Order feature to allow jobs to remain viewable but unscheduled until I can find a slot. Saves checking and counting proposal status.

Minpunten: It is so slow, I times the jump from screen to screen, 3 to 6.5 seconds - really. Have too much to do to be waiting for this every day. Lack of personalised email template - AB cannot add each customers name to the bill, for that personal touch I need to go in and add a name manually, which really takes away from the whole point of it. Item description boxes are only viewable for 1 line so writing long description of a task is arduous. Went back to Jobber, it is quicker, slicker and development is fast too.

van Tree Management Systems op 22-3-2018

On behalf of all of us here at Arborgold, we¿re sorry Arborgold didn¿t meet your expectations. When reviewing your training and support records, we didn¿t see any feedback or issues reported. Given the opportunity we could have helped to diagnose the speed issue. There are several variables that can affect speed, for example, internet connection, local memory on your machine for browser caching etc. Regarding the personalization of emails, Arborgold does have the ability to auto insert first name, last name or company name in your emails. Lastly, regarding the one line for description, you can click the + symbol to see larger text areas for unlimited service notes and work order notes. Arborgold features for the tree, lawn & landscape industry set us apart from other, more generic field service software. As your needs change I hope you¿ll return back for a chance to experience Arborgold once again and we can diagnose any issue you¿re having or questions on software features.

• Beoordeeld op 3-3-2018
Kim Z.
Office admin
  • Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018

"Excellent customer service"

Pluspunten: Arborgold's customer service is outstanding. They are so helpful and always make sure your questions are answered and your problems are solved. CSR isare my go to for the issues I've encountered. They are always willing to take the time to not only fix the problem but teach me how to fix it the next time it occurs.

Minpunten: Sometimes the wait times for customer service can be long.

• Beoordeeld op 13-9-2018
Linda F.
Office Administrator
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019

"Arborgold is the Best!"

Opmerkingen: I've worked with several of the tech support folks. Recently customer executives and I'm sure others I didn't talk with has been extremely instrumental in helping our company to move forward successfully into the future.

Pluspunten: AG is very intuitive. Easy to learn and has the flexibility our company needs in formatting and configuration

Minpunten: I currently do not have any cons for this software.

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2019
Stacy P.
Business Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2016

"Arborgold Delivers"

Opmerkingen: -At the click of a button we can retrieve all customer data and know where they are in their sales and service cycle. No more redundant typing, saving and attaching of proposals and invoices because we click a button and they are sent directly to the customer.
-AG's system analytics have helped us make solid business decisions based on any number of variables we can now track. For example, we now know our sales closing ratios, business peaks and valleys, we know to-the-penny what each form of advertising netted us, our salesmen access and create bids mobily and we can utilize AG for our marketing efforts as well. That's just scratching the surface.
-AG's customer service is exemplary. Their team members are quite knowledgeable and are very responsive. At any given time I may have ongoing email conversations with various team specialists regarding a question I have, a decision I'm trying to make, an analytic I need, a request for software development, design help, etc. In addition to being able to call if I need something immediate, my favorite form of support in being able to submit a tech-ticket that allows my concern to be addressed by the expert on that subject. That is a tremendous strength.
-We are most pleased with Arborgold, the software, and most especially, Arborgold the company. As we evolve, they evolve with us. That is very powerful in today's competitive business environment. I would like to publicly thank their team for serving us and making us look better than an office that's run by "Two Grandma's and a Computer!"

• Beoordeeld op 2-5-2016
Faith S.
2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2018

"Arborgold has changed our business organization and customer interaction for the better!"

Opmerkingen: Better organization, more professional customer interaction, less headache dealing with various aspects of a job.

Pluspunten: I love that it integrates with QuickBooks, handles scheduling, is available to estimators out in the field, and generally makes it much easier for us to stay on top of each stage of a job and each interaction with a customer. The reporting capabilities are fantastic! It's so helpful to know the dollar amounts of scheduled work (or unscheduled work or any other category that's useful). We haven't even begun to use all the available features and we're already so glad we made the decision to go with it. If you do run into any problems, the Arborgold team is easy to access and quick to help you resolve your issue.

Minpunten: I would say my least favorite thing is the learning curve. As it is a somewhat niche software, there's no way around having to spend some time learning how to use it. However, once your company is familiar with it you won't ever want to go back!

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2018