CasetrackerLaw reviews

4,8 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,9 /5

Over CasetrackerLaw

CasetrackerLaw is ontworpen door en voor incassokantoren, -bureaus en -bedrijven om het incassoproces te stroomlijnen.

Meer informatie over CasetrackerLaw

39 reviews worden weergegeven

Dustin H.
Executive Director of Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 10-7-2020

"Everything you need... and more!"

Opmerkingen: This full service software is beyond anything that I could possibly ask for with the extremely affordable price tag. It's replaced several of my systems and reduced my work load so much. It's a Debtor management system, a creditor management system, and a sales pipeline system all in one. I switched from a free solution to this solution - that should tell you just how incredible this solution is.

Pluspunten: This product is very user friendly and is full of features that you know that you need and features that you probably haven't thought of. I really like how it's been designed to specifically fit those who need judgment enforcement software. The client portal is an excellent feature and comes standard with the service. The staff and support team for CaseTrackerLaw are phenomenal and really care about their clients. If there's a feature that's not included, they'll work on getting that created specifically for your company and at an affordable rate.

Minpunten: Getting set up is a little intensive and time consuming - but that's because you're really customizing the software to fit your specific company and needs. Things can be a little confusing when you're getting on-boarded, however, they offer free training sessions while you're getting oriented to the software and take the time to explain things and aid you in getting set up. I wish there was a way to pre-load or add in some API information for MicroBilt and Delvepoint to aid in skip tracing, but that's always an option to ask for later and not a core requirement.

van CasetrackerLaw op 15-7-2020

Thank you Dustin for the wonderful review of Casetrackerlaw.

• Beoordeeld op 10-7-2020
James C.
Attorney
Rechtspraktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020

"Great Product: Easy to Setup, Easy to Use, Helpful Support Team"

Pluspunten: The product readily fits a wide practice range. It allows simple and secure access to clients to assist the firm with its duty of client communication. The team behind CasetrackerLaw cares about your firm's happiness with their product and will customize it to your firm's needs.

Minpunten: Nothing - it's the best option currently available for my firm's needs.

van CasetrackerLaw op 8-7-2020

Thank you for the wonderful review James.

• Beoordeeld op 29-6-2020
Dwayne J.
System Administrator
  • Beoordeeld op 4-10-2017

"Straightforward and to the point."

Pluspunten: *The ability to customize the interface to your liking.
*Easy of use.
*Customer Support.
*Secured personal data

Minpunten: The initial Login Screen I think needs a better presentation (Graphical Upgrade) as well as the user interface.

• Beoordeeld op 4-10-2017
Brittany J.
Legal Assistant
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2021

"Definetely Worth It"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been pretty good with Casetracker. Any issues that I've run into with our system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have done their best to help us resolve them.

Pluspunten: I've been using Casetracker with my current job for about 8 years now. It's convenient to update case status', add payments into the system, and even has pre-prepared letters for use in daily work routines.

Minpunten: Haven't come across one of any significance to mention.

van CasetrackerLaw op 5-4-2021

Thank you for the wonderful review Brittany.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2021
Steven K.
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

"Collection Software: Very flexable in what you can do with it. I love it."

Opmerkingen: I have been running a Judgment Recovery business for the last 7 years and have been using the same software vender, the data base I was using was specifically designed for the Judgment Recovery business, but it had no way of exporting my data into any useable format that any other vender could use. I found this out in my quest to find a replacement software. The software business was sold in 2018 to a new owner, that promptly increased the annual subscription rate from $49.00 to $69.00 a year, so I’m thinking I can live with that.
In April 2019 my subscription was up for renewal, I paid my $70.00 annual fee, but I could not log into my database, I could not get a hold of the new owner to get into my database. The only contact information I had on the new owner was a email address that I had sent several emails to with no response back.
I was locked out for 2 days not able to work. Luckily I saved the contact info of the old owner and was able to log into my database after I emailed the previous owner a copy of my paid invoice. So I’m thinking about what happens next year when I try to renew my subscription?
I never want to be in that position again, and that is why I am with Casetracker, a company that stands behind their product and has a way to export my data into a useable format that I can use.
I was looking for collection software that did everything my existing software did and more, I found it in Casetracker, it is a very feature rich database that is very flexible.

Pluspunten: When I am entering data in all the boxes, if I forget one that is supposed to be filled, the system will not let me submit the information until all the designated boxes are filled.

Minpunten: Documents can be a challenge, because of all the variables in font size, styles and browsers used. But like with any new software you are going to have a learning curve to deal with.

van CasetrackerLaw op 21-11-2019

Thank you Steve. We are happy that you are pleased and we appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review.

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Mike Z.
Owner/Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017

"Simple enough to set up and use right out of the gate, but can be customized in limitless ways."

Opmerkingen: We needed the best possible collections software to grow our business. Casetracker is working for us!!!

Pluspunten: As a start-up collection agency (and also attorneys), we were looking for an account management system that is easy to use but can be customized to meet the individual needs of our clients. We also wanted a system we can grow into. Casetracker has exceeded our expectations in every way. There are essentially no limits on what this software can do, but you can keep it as simple as you want. This software was developed by a debt collector who has been in the collection business for over 30 years, which explains why the system is so fundamentally good. Our clients love it as well. They can log in to upload new accounts, check status on existing accounts, and communicate with us through the system, just as we can communicate with them through the system. Client communication in this business is key, and Casetracker makes it seamless, saving time. Casetracker has also been a great selling point with prospective clients. Further, we can't say enough about their customer service, the staff is truly fantastic and have responded instantly to all of our needs (and we are quite needy). Very good people, including Tom the owner. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have found Casetracker.

Minpunten: Like anything, there is a learning curve, but we continue to refine our use of the system every day, which makes us incrementally better at what we do.

van CasetrackerLaw op 30-8-2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We appreciate you and your firm as one of our satisfied client.

Morrisa S.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018

"Easy to use, great customer support"

Opmerkingen: 1. Ease of use.
2. Client able to access their own report, so that we no longer have to do monthly reports.
3. Detailed reporting modules meant that I can pull a report and access the performance of each Client portfolio
4. Reliable customer support
5. Ability to upload client accounts within a short time.
6. Runs on AWS so my Clients are comfortable with where their data is held.
7. User friendly

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use, user friendly and my Clients are happy with the Client interface of the program. The learning curve easy not too high as I am not too IT technical. The program is practical and specific to our service as Debt Collectors. The reporting area of the program was well thought out and my Clients have reported their satisfaction with this aspect of the software.

Minpunten: Not customermized to our local environment. We need an area to note customer queries in detail. For example the program presently has suggestions for customer responses for example ' Customer refuse to pay'. Our Clients ask 'Did they say why'? They want to know the exact concerns of the client and the specific reason for non payment. The software in its present state does not cater for that. I suggest an addition box, we can note for example....'customer refused to pay as they are unhappy with the service provided as it did not work the way they expected'. This gives the client a clearer view of what is the problem and how to address it and points out to them that it clearly a problem of what was told to them at the time of purchase or where they may have misunderstood what was said to them by the Sales Representative.

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2018
Walter P.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018

"What I like About Casetrackerlaw"

Opmerkingen: The number 1 thing that I really like is that I can give my clients access to their own private portal. They can enter and monitor their claims 24/7, they can run and generate multiple reports. This frees me from running multiple reports a month for multiple clients. And my clients love being involved in the process.

Pluspunten: I have been using Casetrackerlaw for the past 3 years and absolutely love it. I can access this software no matter where I am to check on cases that have deadlines. The software is easy to learn and it's easy to introduce and teach new employees how to use it. I really like that all claim information is stored in one place and easy to get to. The support, I have found, is excellent. If I call, there is someone that answers the phone and actually talks to me.

Minpunten: I have yet to find any issues with this software.

van CasetrackerLaw op 18-10-2018

Thank you Walter for the wonderful review.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2018
Jay T.
Partner
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

"Best collection program available!"

Opmerkingen: We are a litigation/collection law firm, and use CasetrackerLaw to manage our files/accounts. It is the best. It is easy to use and detailed. It keeps our office organized and up to date with everything going on. We create letters and other forms with a click of a button, can update clients easily, and calendar events. You cannot go wrong CasetrakerLaw.

Pluspunten: My law firm loves that CasetrackerLaw allows us to manage all our collection and litigation accounts. It is an excellent program and very easy to use. It keeps us organized and moving forward in a fast pace law environment.

Minpunten: Nothing. We love it. The team at CasetrackerLaw was great to work with.

van CasetrackerLaw op 18-10-2018

Thank you for the wonderful review Jay.

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Lynn M.
Collection Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019

"Every business should be using this software!"

Opmerkingen: Words can not express how much I love this software! Easy to learn and easy to use. Once all the initial information is inputted all you have to do is click on what you want to do next. Couldn't be any simpler.
The customer support is by far the best I have ever dealt with! Always pleasant and so helpful. They have gone above and beyond to make sure I had all the tools I needed to be successful!

Pluspunten: Talk about bang for your buck! This software program makes my job so easy. Everything I need is at my fingertips. From generating letters, court forms and envelopes to Cost Reports and Remittances. I love the reminder report. No need to use a calendar anymore. There are so many features available to use that you can customize this software to do what would be best for your company.

Minpunten: With any new software program, it takes time to learn how the program works. The hardest thing for me was understanding the mapping process for the PDF court forms. As a collector, the terminology I am used to is different from some of the terminology this software uses, so I had to retrain my self to think like the software.

van CasetrackerLaw op 30-4-2019

We would like to thank Lynn for such a wonderful review. We are grateful and glad that she and her firm are happy and satisfied with the software and service we provide.

• Beoordeeld op 29-4-2019
Dave R.
Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2017

"CasetrackerLaw has revolutionized Xcelerated Revenue's business development process!"

Opmerkingen: It's revolutionized the way we do business!

Pluspunten: Not only does it efficiently manage our collection and accounts receivable management activities, it drives our business model evolution in ways we could not have predicted. The multi-faceted platform is logical and easy to customize. Our clients love it! Any company that is involved in collecting A/R on any level needs to investigate how CasetrackerLaw can increase the speed and volume of cash flow and help organize the effort to manage their processes. It is robust, but easy to use!

Minpunten: There are a lot of fields/options that we don't currently use, but would like to in the future. I would like to be able to suppress some of them from view until they're needed.

van CasetrackerLaw op 26-7-2017

Dave, thank you for the awesome review.

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2017
Barbara W.
Administrator
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017

"As a creditor, we run a hectic dermatology office. We have used the admin side and the creditor sid"

Pluspunten: Everything is always at my fingertips, and I can produce any report for the office, and everything is in real time, all the time. It is completely transparent; I can see when remittances are due, nothing is hidden. Support is superb; I speak to a live human when I call.

van CasetrackerLaw op 29-8-2017

Thank you Barbara for the review. We appreciate you as a Casetrackerlaw client.

Monica G.
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018

"Impeccable customer service for a high quality product"

Pluspunten: The ease of its functionality. I did not need much training to understand how the product worked. It also has many features that my prior collection software did not allow. If the software didn't offer something I was looking for, the case tracker team immediately worked to find a solution and add addtional features.

Minpunten: No complaints. Couldn't be more happy with the software. When there were issues or problems I encountered, they were immediately fixed to my needs.

van CasetrackerLaw op 26-7-2018

Thank you Monica. It has been our pleasure making sure that your transition from your previous software into Casetrackerlaw was not too painful. Welcome to our community.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Skip H.
President/Owner
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020

"Casetracker review"

Opmerkingen: Excellent.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and ability to customize to fit our needs. Outstanding customer service.

Minpunten: No issues to report, other than competing this survey. :)

van CasetrackerLaw op 1-6-2020

Thank you Skip for your product review.

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020
David S.
attorney
  • Beoordeeld op 18-8-2017

"Company is very responsive to requests to adjust features and extremely helpful in training."

Opmerkingen: Streamlined accounting and case tracking.

Pluspunten: I most like the client notifications/sharing and the reminders features. I also like the cloud nature of the software, the software loads very fast, probably faster than if we had it loaded on a server in our office. The program is intuitive and easy to pick up on basic features without extensive training.

Minpunten: Would like to be able to generate some documents into Word rather than the built-in documents feature.

van CasetrackerLaw op 18-8-2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your time.

• Beoordeeld op 18-8-2017
Steve C.
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2015

"Casetracker Law Collection Program"

Opmerkingen: We recently switched over to Casetracker Law. Prior to the switch, it would take our company hours to do simple tasks such as statements and progress reports. Now it takes minutes, plus we can send out a professional looking statement that gives a full breakdown of what happened during the previous month. The screens are very easy to navigate. In fact, I havent even had to use there tutorial tapes even once. There support staff has been very easy to work with. With the previous company, everythig was handled by E Mail. With case tracker, I can pick up my phone and just call, and the best part its free. Prior to that, even with E Mails, if I needed someting, it would cost. The safety features thay have built in gives me great assurance no one else can have access to our files. Everything is password driven and each employee is given access only to what they should have access to. I assure you , this did not happen with the previous company. Since we have only been on the program for 3 months, I really havent found any cons as of today date. If you knew the program we were using and compared it to Casetracker Law, you would know why at this time i cant be critical of anything. In closing, I would recomment their software to any agency that is looking to switch. Should you need any other information, please call or E Mail.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2015
Benson M.
General Counsel
  • Beoordeeld op 23-8-2017

"Really good software and love the customer service / personnel"

Opmerkingen: It manages our portfolio of collection accounts very nicely.

Pluspunten: It's functional for what we need and a great value for the price. The customer service team is very responsive and has been able to make any fixes or adjustments we needed in a timely manner.

Minpunten: It's not hugely user friendly and some of the reports take some time to figure out but now that we have learned our way around we love it.

van CasetrackerLaw op 24-8-2017

Thank you Benson for your wonderful review. Always a pleasure helping our clients.

• Beoordeeld op 23-8-2017
Dennis C.
Chairman/CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2014

"My Personal Experience Using the Casetracker Collection Software"

Opmerkingen: I have been using CasetrackerLaw's Casetraker collection software for approximately 4 years. As operations manager at a retail/commercial collection agency for 3 years and for almost 1 year at my own collection agency. The software is very comprehensive, relatively easy to use, very reasonably priced and the team at CastrackerLaw are willing to customize options that may not be considered "within the normal realm of daily collection activities". When my partner and I decided to open our own agency last year, we didn't consider going with any other software for those reasons. Being a web-based system our clients value the ability to login to Casetracker at any time to monitor their accounts, statuses, payments as well as many other aspects of all business they have placed with us. THAT IS A HUGE SELLING POINT FOR ANY AGENCY'S SALES-STAFF. I have been in the collection business for over 30 years and used several different collection software systems and in my opinion Casetracker more than holds it's own in comparison to any system available on the market today.

van CasetrackerLaw op 28-8-2014

I would like to thank Dennis for the wonderful product review. We truly value our clients. B.Smith

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2014
Pat C.
Director, Accounts Receivable
501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2017

"All the information I need is right at my fingertips!"

Opmerkingen: All the information I need is right there and it is current information

Pluspunten: This program is easy to use and navigate. All the information I need is conveniently accessible on 1 screen. This program meets all my current needs.

van CasetrackerLaw op 24-8-2017

Thank you Pat for your wonderful review. We appreciate you and your company.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2017
Stephen G.
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2014

"CasetrackerLaw Makes My High Volume Practice Easy to Manage"

Opmerkingen: I have been using CasetrackerLaw 's web= based software application since 2009. Over the years, I have used other collection software but, have found this software product by far the easiest to manage, train my staff and grant my clients secure access to their files. Customer service and support is always readily available. The program has many training videos for my staff and new hires to learn how to use the system. The system is also customizable and the support team has been able to add custom features that are unique to the way I wish to manage my practice. I do not have any hesitation in recommending this application to any business in the credit and collection industry whether it be a law firm or a collection agency. If you want to speak with me directly, I will gladly share my experience with CasetrackerLaw in more detail. Stephen B. Gebeloff, Esq. (561)953-4600 [email protected] or www.floridacollectionattorney.net

van CasetrackerLaw op 30-7-2014

Thank you for the wonderful product review.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2014
Intake
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020

"Pros and Cons of CT"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been very positive and productive.

Pluspunten: This software is easy to follow and is is quicker than previous program.

Minpunten: The part I least like with this program is once you approve it locks the information and you basically have to send a request and that is time consuming and can be very challenging.

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2020
Lisa B.
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2014

"The Reason I Started My Own Business"

Opmerkingen: I have been in business going on 9 years. The Casetrackerlaw system is why I began in the first place. Having an extensive background in the Credit/Collections Industry, when introduced to this system, the lightbulb went off. I could start my own business and be successful by using all the features Casetracker had to offer. It's been a great 9 years! The efficiency and simplicity of this system allows business to flow easily. I highly recommend this product and company. The ease of use, thoroughness of they system and support from the Casetracker staff, will no doubt increase your production levels and bottom line. I'm happy to give this endorsement and wish you all the best in your collection business.

van CasetrackerLaw op 20-8-2014

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. It has been a pleasure working with your company. B. Smith

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2014
Matthew B.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2014

"Great cloud based solution for law firms"

Opmerkingen: I used CasetrackerLaw in debt collection law firms for @ 5 yrs. in the mid to late 2000's. We used an early version of the product but the functionality was good. I'm certain there have been many features added from the version I used - but the biggest factors for us in choosing the software were the fact it was a cloud-based solution and the interface was very intuitive. New employees could be trained in basic functions and become productive very quickly yet the program was robust enough that it had most features present in more expensive server-based case-management solutions. Another factor in it's favor was the the company behind the product. CasetrackerLaw communicated very well with my staff and was very responsive to any problems that arose.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2014
Melissa F.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-8-2014

"Above & Beyond"

Opmerkingen: I don't know where to begin. I came to Tom, at Casetracker, from a software that was offering no help. None. It was nothing but broken promises. When Tom heard of my situation, he immediately jumped into action. The staff at Casetracker have been nothing but the BEST! They are prompt in their responses to requests for help. They are able to customize reports to the need of myself and my clients. They are ALWAYS available to walk through something on the phone or via GoToMeeting. They almost literally bend over backwards to make sure I have what I need to succeed. I cannot believe that I have FINALLY found a company that is true to their word!

van CasetrackerLaw op 22-8-2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We take pride in our customer service. B. Smith

• Beoordeeld op 21-8-2014
Emi N.
Attorney Assistant
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2014

"Keeps me on track"

Opmerkingen: I work for a law firm in Omaha Nebraska and I handle the litigation collections for the firm. This product has been my lifesaver for keeping on track of all my cases. I am able to keep all the cases desginated to me under control. This product tracks the status of every matter that is assigned and I can pull and create reports to fit any request from our clients. If Casetracker could get the court costs to link to the pleadings generated.........it would make it the perfect case management system!! I have been very happy with all my interactions with the staff and any time that I have had any issues the response and has been prompt and resolution comes quickly.

van CasetrackerLaw op 2-9-2014