Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over WPS Office

Een gratis kantoorpakket met toepassingen voor schrijven, spreadsheets en presentaties.

Meer informatie over WPS Office

Opens most of all the documentsUser friendlyCustomer support.

But they can be close manually. That is the only concern i worry about this app.

Beoordelingen van WPS Office

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

WPS Office heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.468 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je WPS Office eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.468)

Daniel
Daniel
Advertising
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Free (with optional paid upgrades) Alternative to Microsoft Office Products

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Gbenga
Gbenga
construction manager in Nigeria
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An Affordable Alternative to Microsoft Office

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend WPS Office to anyone in need of a good office software solution, whether for personal or work use. With its affordability, user-friendly interface, and compatibility with Microsoft Office formats, WPS Office provides a great alternative to more expensive productivity suites. While there may be some advanced features missing or some aspects that are more difficult to use, the overall benefits and value of the software make it a compelling option for those looking to increase their productivity and efficiency.

I love the PDF editing features in WPS Office, which I find to be even better than other software, The most impactful features of WPS Office include its compatibility with Microsoft Office formats, its suite of productivity tools (word processing, spreadsheet creation, and presentation software), and its affordability. it is user-friendly and its interface is similar to Microsoft Office, making it easy to use for those familiar with that software.

I don't have personal issues with the software, However, I notice WPS Office does offer the ability to open and edit some Microsoft Office documents, but it usually comes out in the wrong formats.

Mamello
Employment service practitioner in Zuid-Afrika
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

WPS review

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's a cool app that allows me to open all types of documents and it makes it easy to share documents.

I like the fact that I can open all types of documents and edit pdf documentd

I don't like the fact that I have to pay to convert pdf to word document

Fawaz
Student in VK
Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

WPS review

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Availability across multiple platforms, including desktop and mobile devices, makes it convenient for users to work on their documents from anywhere.

Some of the advanced features require paid version.

Leigh
Leigh
Bus Dev and Strategic Planning Consultant in Canada
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good product as office suite option

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has actually been quite good, there have been a few updates that were a little buggy, but WPS has generally cleaned that up fairly quickly.

I use the product as an alternative to MS Office, the standard Office Tools (documents, spreadsheets, presentations) all work well and I find the UI less cumbersome than the newer versions of MS Office. I also use the PDF editing tool and find it quite handy.

Although WPS comes with its own cloud storage service, and from what I can tell it works fine (limited experience) their integration with the bigger players in this space (Dropbox, OneDrive, etc) could be better.

Priyanka
Student in India
Civiele techniek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

WPS Office best software for students

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I am using it since my college days. It has number of tools in one application. Many of students using it as effective tool. It provides facility of converting pdf from photos, word document etc. like many more facilities making it powerfull tool.

Sometimes it won't work properly on Android if it using for long time but for laptops won't have that problem.

Magdalena
Costume Designer in VS
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

WPS Office for Document Handling

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

WPS Office creates a resourceful approach in creating content and documents.

WPS Office is aggressive in validating every document for businesses.

Diwakar Dixit
IT Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

An alternative to office and PDF

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

WPS office is best alternative if you are looking for Microsoft office replacement. It has the following features if you are using it on Android phones. 1, File transfer between PC and mobile. 2. Scanner 3. PDF Editor 4. Translator 5 PDF to Doc convertor 6. 20 GB cloud space if you subscribe. 7. Templates Yearly subscription costs you 35 pounds which is very cheap compared to other providers.

Does not provide lifetime offer which will make us to definitely choose as a better replacement of microsoft office.

Gretchen
Co Owner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Use it everyday

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I will probably use this for the duration of my business ownership.

I like how easy it is to use. Also keeps my documents safe and secure.

Kind of pricey but well worth the money spent.

marcelo
vendedor in Italië
Chemicaliën, Zelfstandig ondernemer

the pocket office

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In general terms, they weren't very high enough to say wow, it's incredible and much less wow, it's horrible, it leaves something to be desired in terms of free, but it meets some demands for daily services

ease of having text and PDF spreadsheets in a single app

limitation of basic functionalities in free mode

Amy
Talent Acquisition in Nederland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers

The best document management tool

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

I love that WPS Office is extremely good in sending, receiving, editing and converting documents. It makes handling documents so easy for me.

I haven't found any faults while using WPS Office.

Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Great Office Suite for home and office needs

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think WPS Office offers a great assortment of features considering it's free. Though it doesn't come with a complete set of softwares (like with Microsoft, that has MS Access, Publisher, etc), it is a loghtweight application that provides you the basics of any Office Suite - Writer, Presentation maker, and Spreadsheet. It also has a cool UI, even better than most other alternatives. Despite the few issues it has, I am completely satisfied with WPS Office.

When I started using WPS Office, I was a bit skeptical. But the simple interface and amazing UI won me over. My favorite feature is the single-window mode. You no longer have to switch between windows and waste time to take a look at your spreadsheet while working on a presentation. You can switch between single-window mode or multi-window mode according to your needs. I also love the assortment of templates in every category. Be it a resume, a monthly schedule, or a presentation, WPS Office library has all sorts of templates for you. Even if you are a free user, you get access to a decent collection of templates. The appearance is also highly customizable with lot of color and character themes. It is lightweight and doesn't take up a lot of system resources, so that's a bonus. Most of all, it's free, and is offers much in terms of features compared to many other Office Suites.

I was disappointed to find that WPS Office cannot be integrated with Grammarly, which was a huge minus point for me. I have to open Grammarly separately to edit my documents. But otherwise, the in-built spellchecker is fine. Sometimes, when I installed the software for all users in my PC, it failed to show up on other user accounts. I also have had crashing issues a few times.

Basma Ehab
student in Egypte
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An office with you anywhere and everywhere!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this app since 2 years and it is really a wonderful experience for me. I can get an access to document files of any format either from any PC or smartphone. Also, it has helped me to maintain different types of documents .My overall experience has been great and I strongly recommend using WPS Office.

WPS office is a very friendly App and its well equipped free version makes it a perfect choice for students like me as it makes me able to have all documents in a single app with all different options of PowerPoint, word, PDF etc. So it's very easy to find out required document. It doesn't need too much space in phone's memory unlike other apps I've used before. I found it more practical and much more easy to use.

Nothing except the fact that the free version does not provide as many features for pdf like it does for office package which is completely free so I had to buy most of the extra features like file compressor, pdf handle tools, extract pages, pic sharing, etc.

Abbas Yusufzai
Abbas Yusufzai
Geologist in Pakistan
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

WPS Office.. A free and complete Office platform.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using WPS Office is a wonderful experience for me. I can create ans access document files of any format from any PC or smartphone device.

WPS Office is easy to download and almost all its vital and important features are free. It is small and doesn't take up much space on my phone, yet it's quite useful. I can write, edit, and view any types of documents, including Word, Sheets, Power Point, and Pdf. All document programs are pre installed in the WPS Office, so there is no need to instal them separately. It is well-designed for mobile phone use and offers a wide range of functions as if you were using a computer on almost all platforms wether Windows, Linux, IOS or Android, etc.

No major flaws except for the fact that the free version does not provide as many features for pdf like it does for other office formats.

Member in Namibië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

WPS Office Suite - One of the Best!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WPS office suite has been my most go-to software, especially when using it on my phone to view or edit documents whilst in transit. I have come to like it because of its portability and ease to use.

WPS Office is very user-friendly software and can be used on multiple platforms, be it android or windows. I like it that, you only need to install one application that can be used to open different types of files (pdf, documents, spreadsheets or PowerPoint files)

I missed the ability to edit pdf files on the android version.

oscar alberto
oscar alberto
Supervisor de mantenimiento in Venezuela
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

The best and most efficient alternative to traditional Microsoft office

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since I have office wps both in my every as well as in the work, it is easier to access the files that I have stored in the cloud, besides that I use several services and I find it excellent that both the desktop application and the mobile phone have the necessary integrations for the services in the cloud, so that at work I can use the storage services and in wps and upload or download the documents that are necessary.

It is an alternative to Microsoft office that is compatible with almost all platforms and operating systems today, such as Windows, Linux, Android and IOS, which makes it an excellent alternative platform, it is free with some limitations, however it has two extremely economical payment plans compared to the office option, this is much more economical, has the advantage that supports all types of native files and even supports all Microsoft office files, allowing you to open documents made with Microsoft office in wps without any problem or limitation of any kind, on the other hand the Android version is excellent allowing to make editions without major problems and very easily, in all its versions it has support for pdf files and I must emphasize that it has integrated several services in the cloud including the company's own.

What I do not like is with respect to the mobile version because despite having the Premium version installed it does not work full mobile version, I made all the recommendations and I still have the version but with limitations, I can view and open file but I can not make editions and create new documents, in technical support they have been good explaining me but I still have the problem

Bollin
Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Powerful and easy to use WPS Office software

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use WPS Office to handle office tasks such as word processing, spreadsheets and presentations. It provides me with a featuall experience has been positive and I have found that WPS Office meets my office needs and increases my productivity.

What I like most about WPS Office is that it has the following features:Powerful features: WPS Office provides a wide range of features, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, etc., to meet my various needs in office work. Its features are comparable to mainstream office software and can easily handle a variety of office tasks.User-friendly interface: The interface of WPS Office software is designed to be simple and intuitive, easy to use. Both for beginners and experienced users, they can quickly adapt and perform its functions.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Missing advanced features: Compared to Microsoft Office, WPS Office may lack some options and tools for some advanced features. This may limit the breadth of use for users who need more sophisticated features.Document Format Compatibility: Although the compatibility of WPS Office with Microsoft Office file formats has been improved, there may still be some special formats that cannot be opened or displayed correctly.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

WPS office Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using WPS office since 2+ years, earlier I was using MS office but it consumes a good ram/space then I switched to WPS office and honestly saying it provides almost features which MS office so and also it consumes less RAM, it is the best tool for android. Generally I am using this tool for converting JPG to PDF, jpeg to pdf, making ppt, creating spreadsheet and many more.WPS office allows to open each and every type of file that we received on email, WhatsApp or telegram.if I am not available on system and I need to check or have a quick look of ppts at that time WPS office is most suitable tool.I also uses WPS office for editing the pdfs that need to send to team members.Frankly saying it is a complete package application/tool, one should atleast give a try to this tool.

First of all WPS office is a good substitute/alternative of MS office in the market.It is free and easy to use. For a premium version need to pay but general features are free.WPS office consists of word, excel, pdf as well as PowerPoint, many problems one solution.one can use this tool in laptop as well as mobile, it's interface is simple and user friendly.The best part is it provides cloud storage facility,it can also supports the file create on Google docs.I would totally recommend WPS office tool.

I can say the security for the document can be improved. Also sometimes WPS office lags during initialising it as well as when transferring a files or sharing a document, if that can be improved then it would be great.Else WPS office is doing a good job.

Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Free Office Documentation tool

Opmerkingen: Excellent.

Any startup or business professional like me can start using it easily anyday.

The tool needs to be used consistently across the entire team also if a third party or vendor uses MS Office then it will affect the relationship since your formatting keeps differing btw softwares.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Sales Executive in India
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Very reliable in every aspect

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are having a very nice experience about this wps word office. We use it daily to prepare a brief data of daily expenses on marketing and campaigns, uses it to create certain documents required for company to represent to the public. Many such things are there where the word is used and excel sheet is used.

There are lots of things which i like about the wps office. The first thing is that it comes in very compact size compared to many word software like Microsoft and google which i have used earlier. But this comes in very compact size, which works with the same efficiency but with less storage. Then the other good thing about it is that this comes with less pricing and subscription plan is much cheaper compared to others. Their customer support team is much dedicated every time we need help.

There's not a lot to dislike about the software. I have shifted to it from Microsoft word office due to it's smoothness and fast processing time.

Akila Tishan
Akila Tishan
Student in Sri Lanka
Research, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Easiest way to handle various files on the mobile

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have always used to open & edit documents (word, presentations, spreadsheet). I created attractive documents using templates easily. Templates are categorized in fields as design, finance, students &, etc.
The scanner is a very useful tool for the recognized text of documents and make pdf documents. Also, a QR code scanner. I used Pdf editing tool to include and remove pages on a pdf and to add notes on a pdf file. This is very helpful because I use many pdf types files on my academic works. Also, there are many developed tools like file compressor, merge documents. This helps to reduce the number of apps on my mobile.

It is very compatible to use on a smartphone. Gives higher features to edit or make in all types of office files. It is the easiest way to handle office files (word, ppt, spreadsheets, memo, pdf, etc.) on my mobile. Making new or edit MS ppt is very easy with it that was amazing... I have not experienced this on any other apps for mobiles. Also, in editing word documents and spreadsheet, it gives higher abilities to editing and attaching files. Also, this app recently empowered with a large template library to create documents easily.

Here I had to buy most of the extra features like pdf handle tools, file compressor, pic sharing, extract pages, etc. But the office package is completely free.

Nafeesa
Nafeesa
Recruiter in Maleisië
Nutsbedrijven, 10.000+ werknemers

Free document generation software

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WPS Office is very helpful as a to-go software when i need to open a document or make a quick editing for my document from my smartphone.

I love that i can have a premium document generation and document management software that are free. It has all the tools that i need to create a business document with the premium tools that are provided. Furthermore, it also has smartphone version which i can create, edit and view my document from it.

The filtering and searching bars is working very slow when i am searching for my document on the smartphone version. It keep loading and not returning any result, and i sometime being impatient and search for the document manually. This problem should be fix fast .

Volodymyr
Volodymyr
Marketing Content Manager in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Just like MS Office minus excessive fat plus user experience

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As far as multi-platform office suites go - WPS Office presents one of the most balanced solutions. It is easy to use, the features are effective and there is no excessive fat that bogs down the programs productivity. It is streamlined to the core features and that is all you can ask from an office suire.

WPS Office is like MS Office minus all the stuff you don't really use. That's basically all you need to know. Since the purpose of an office suite is to create certain types of documents without making the user burst into tears - it seems strange that no one tries to go for the "basic barebones" option. WPS Office does just that. It does its job pretty well and it never attracts your attention with dubious lags, drag and crashes as it often happens with other office suites loaded to the brim with the stuff that you don't need. Its greatest asset is a mobile app which is probably the best mobile office suite experience i have ever had. It is easy to use and you rarely if ever manage to mess things up with it.

There are some uncomfortable feature limitations - such as somewhat clumsy Spreadsheets editing interface and image inserting in Writer. Also - there is no grammar check which is a downer for many.

Reactie Kingsoft Office Software

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback. We will take your comments into consideration when designing future features of the application.

Otuonye
Otuonye
Student in Nigeria
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A good lternative for M.S.Office in your Phone

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It can be used offline and it functions admirably. It likewise permit you to save your work on your phone.

Pros: This is a wonderful app, It has PDF, Document, Spread Sheets and, Memo. You can Edith them with in your phone utilizing the app. The responsiveness and the UI is also commendable. It permit you to save your archive easily be it in your telephone, Google Drive e.tc. You can send out as PDF . You can work in your PC similar records you are working with in your smarphone. You easily Email the files or share it anyplace - The cost likewise is so good.

I truly have nothing awful to state about this product it is for sure that great, perhaps for the free form would be the advertisements although it is not that offensive they are okay for a free form.

Chiamaka
Chiamaka
Owner/CEO in Nigeria
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

An appraisal of WPS Office

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WPS is my reliable Mobile word processor that effectively does all my typing and spreadsheet operations. I recommend it for your use, and I recommend WPS looks into the cons stated above. Thanks.

Works seamlessly across all mobile platforms. I like the fact that WPS grows with technological advancement in other areas. We recently made a presentation where we presented our slides via WiFi and were also able to illustrate on device screen while it projected on the screen. It is a reliable word processor that serves business needs on the go. I make memos and circulars during my taxi rides in the evenings and easily mail them to appropriate quarters. Guess what, all this is for free, except projecting through WiFi

File collapsed accidentally is a common errpr on this software. Developers should work on this. A document that has the same file extension such as docx or ppt should be able to save directly to a the same location after editing them. Whenever i work on MS word and have to open on wps office to do a mior edit, I need to save as all over agin. Not cool. The 1GB of cloud storage isn't much.

Ellia
Freelancer in Egypte
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

WPS Office Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WPS office is considered a good, free and smooth alternative to Microsoft office.

One of the best PDF viewing apps is this one. This app makes it very easy to view PDFs. It is accessible on multiple platforms. It is accessible on Windows, Macintosh, Android and iOS. Numerous pre-loaded presentation slide templates are available. It also has facilities for sharing documents. Ease of use. Beautiful interface. Alternative to the rather expensive Excel product from Microsoft. functions nearly identical to Excel. The pivot table is an excellent feature or tool.

The visualization sector is poor, and sometimes it is getting slower. The security of the documents needs to be improved. It might update itself automatically. This app does not have an auto-spell-check feature. They ought to incorporate a good program for suggestion and correction of spelling. It lacks some tools needed to edit PDF documents. There was no explanation provided by the developer regarding the server security of my documents.