Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over uAttend

uAttend is gebouwd voor bedrijven die behoefte hebben aan een gebruiksvriendelijk, betaalbaar en betrouwbaar systeem voor tijd en aanwezigheid.

Meer informatie over uAttend

Inexpensive and generally good customer service.

Sometimes our guys have trouble with the finger print option.

Beoordelingen van uAttend

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

uAttend heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 441 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je uAttend eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (441)

Keenan
Keenan
Accountant in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Time Tracking Made Easy

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using uAttend has helped us keep track of our employees' arrival and departure times. It serves as a great accountability tool. It makes entering payroll very easy because it calculates the hours for you.

Enables employees to clock in using a code, fingerprint, or smartphone which is great for remote and field employees. It shows who is in and out. The reports are very helpful and informative, too.

The setup can be confusing and time-consuming. That's the main issue I've had with it.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Keenan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy to hear that you are taking advantage of the robust reporting features available with your uAttend Time Clock. We strive to create the best user experience possible and greatly appreciate your feedback! We hope you'll take advantage of the new intuitive self-guided setup wizard that helps you get up and running quickly and easily. Within seconds you will add your overtime, break, lunch rules and more. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out. Warmly, The uAttend Team Text: (760) 278-6623 Call: (800) 518-8925 Email: [email protected]

Campbell
COO in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great product and service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its been wonderful! We have multiple locations and they all link in together to make employee tracking easier and the since its cloud based its very handy rather than using a software that's only available on one computer. I would recommend uattend to anyone!

Very easy to use for training employees and they understand it easily. We love the app and the features within the system as well. The reporting and ease of use is great! I used the online chat the other day and it was very easy, quick and we were able to make adjustments to my account quickly. Very helpful!

Wish sending automatic reports was easier. We're a small business so we don't' have a major IT department to link everything in order to get automatic reports where as we can with other software we use. We're unable to get automatic reporting set up unfortunately. It is offered but its not as easy as quickbooks etc.

Jessica
Vice President in VS
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Poor security protocols and network help

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Slow, sloppy, uninformed responses with zero interest in being accountable to the ever changing cybersecurity environment. Our clock data is still being sent to an IP address with TLS 1 and TLS 1.1 protocols that have been discontinued since 2021

I came in after implementation. It would not have been my choice. The interface is clunky. The backend reports are not flexible, and there's no Microsoft integration available.

Total lack of customer support. We had several network and security questions and when we presented them they answered 3 of the 10+ questions and told us they wouldn't be supplying any further answers.

Mary
Executive Assistant in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

uAttend Time Clock

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Absolutely amazing - everything from the ease of use to the customer service support - all are great.

There are so many features I love about this software! I work remotely and I process all payroll, manage HR, and handle all new and inactive employees. I'm able to input all employee information including sick and vacation pay accrual, gross pay amount, automated holiday pay-days. I can easily adjust any timesheets that may be incorrect or have a missed punch-in or out.

I have zero complaints about this software!

JAMIE
Manager in VS
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great easy to use time clock system

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Making it easier for user to clock in and out, via phone, browser, also the ability to keep users from having others clock in for them, using a fingerprint.

Easy to navigate, easy to customize. Great for getting time sheets via PDF form to easily email to my boss if she is out of the office or I am.

Maybe the way some options are tucked into other menus so you have to navigate a bit to find them, but still easy to use.

Tami
Tami
Human Resources Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

uAttend is a good cloud based timekeeping software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The software works with the timeclock, but also gives us cloud based timekeeping and administration. The employees are able to work from home during inclement weather. Now, I'm able to see when everyone clocked in or out. In the office, the time clock reads fingerprints. The software lets me know if the employee logged in from the timeclock or manually clocked

It doesn't work with ADP, our payroll provider. I would like to import hours into ADP. Instead I have to manually enter time.

Sabrina
General Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

We switched for a more integrated system.

2,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we were all used to this system and it was easy to use but, we needed a timekeeping system that integrated with our payroll.

This is fine for a single location that manages their own payroll.

No payroll integration for uAttend that we could utilize.

Rachael
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Simple and easy to use. Great for on the go time punches!

5,0 vorig jaar

The time clock option is simple and uncomplicated. Training is always a breeze.

The scheduling aspect is great is you have a lot of employees to manage. If there are only 1 or 2 required on shift it is often easier to do it manually.

Lisa
Accounting in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Best timekeeping option

5,0 vorig jaar

Very affordable and easy to use. Timeclocks are long lasting. Never have issues with them.

The reports download as CSV rather than excel so we have to add back the formulas.

Owner in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Very happy with the cost and functionality

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy for me to figure out the whole product. Has so many things that I'm sure it would be a fit for any larger companies.

That it works well with the fingerprint time clock

Can't really think of any. Would be nice if it did my payroll......

Nicole
Operations Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we (upper management team) and even our employees love our time clock. This brought us to the new age, whereas our former method of timekeeping was severely antiquated. Although, I mentioned a few glitches (nothing is perfect and there is always room for improvement) it really is a great product. The customer service, tech support, and software functionality far outweighs the minor nuances. I highly recommend this product to small and large business alike.

The program is easy to use, almost error-proof as long as the instructions are followed. The administrator interface is user-friendly and the onscreen layout is easy to navigate. Everything (settings, edits, etc.) is right there, but the setup is clean and not overwhelming or frustrating. I love that fact that it's simple to use for the everyday HR person, but not too simple where it appears to be basic or "dummied down", for lack of a better phrase. The features are amazing; probably my personal favorite. In my industry, we have field employees who work offsite at various locations. The software features allow setting multiple geofences for remote time-keeping and individual accountability.

This con is both hardware and software related...Our particular unit frequently goes offline and disconnects from the wifi connection. We do not have a large network nor dozens of devices connected, so I nor tech support can seem to explain and eliminate this problem. I've had to call support quite a few times in the past 3-5 months regarding this particular issue. Additionally, the only way to get detailed programming and trouble shooting tips is to contact support when those steps should have been included in the manual. The process for entering wifi passwords to connect the actual time clock is a quite arduous and time-consuming. That can be a bit frustrating considering my frequent connectivity issues.

Tom
Financial Accountant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Uattend Review April 2019

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, very pleasantly surprised with Uattend. It has enhanced our payroll operation and is very affordable. Also, they have excellent customer support.

The best qualifies of the software are : ease of use, logical design, very functional and accurate. In my research, it was clearly the cheapest software available. Some software were approximately $2-$3 more per employee and required more expensive machines. The finger scan machines although very affordable are pretty reliable. All finger scans have trouble reading a few people but I have found that overall reliability is about or above the machines that we were using before and cost almost $300 more per machine. Our last software was the oldest version of a software company that did not integrate with our payroll provider. Changing to uattend actually reduced our monthly costs slightly with a much better system. It has excellent benefit request and approval capability and integrates seamlessly with our payroll provider. Finally, the company does seem committed to update the software to improve usability and functionality.

The software only has three categories for employee leave which is not enough for our company. Also, a calendar that lists are employees who have approved time and requests would be very helpful. Uattend is aware of these issues and I have been told that they will be updating the software sometime in the future. Also, regarding the clocks, new employee have to be manually synchronized to the other machines.

Lillian
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Returned the TimeCard Screen to the Original and It's Ease of Use - Woop Woop!1

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have loved uAttend since my Operations Manager subscribed us to the system and your Customer Service Support has always been excellent. (2016)
BUT 2019 -- had us LOOKING for another SYSTEM and the Support Team was kind of falling behind that same ?? -- b/c of the CHANGES that were made to the overall input of information and the "non-understanding of your support team"...
Thank Goodness -- you returned the data to the "somewhat' original -- it is saving us A LOT of time and "We are so Happy" that you did. Thank you again. We are breathing a lot easier, working without angry faces and shorter time frames. Again, we thank you from the bottom of our hard little working hearts, for working the input of hours, time, dates back to the EASE of which it was.

I am able to input the hours my employees worked in RECORD Time instead of the HOURS I was having to retype, reask and request DUPLICATE INFO because of the changes that were made.

The PREVIOUS Changes made it very REDUNDANT, You had to pull up the Timecard Tab for each individual employee, the date and/or the week of work -- for each individual employee. NOT like the original -- it would keep the dates and all we had to look for was the employee -- a "thousand' LESS keystrokes.

Lesley
Human Resources in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Upgrade of system

3,0 5 jaar geleden

The software was great until you did the upgrade.

WITH THE NEW UPDATE THINGS ARE MORE TIME CONSUMING: When you make a note on the timesheet instead of it being under the times it now under the department not easy to READ- it was much better when the notes were under the hours worked. When looking at the whole week of a timesheet you cannot see it all on one screen, you must now scroll down to see the totals at the bottom of the screen. Another step to see the totals When putting time in for a benefit (vacation or sick) it is now more time-consuming. when typing the number of hours You cannot just type the number of hours now we have to type the number and then a colon and then the number again. It was so much easier before - we just typed the number. The colors to distinguish the difference between the days on the timesheet are very subtle and makes it hard to read.

Pamela
I.T. in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Here it is

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We selected this product for its ease of use for end users and its affordability. For the most part we are getting used to the limitations as well as the features. Initially, I changed a decades long standing policy to accrue leave time on the 15th because I was told uAttend would only accrue on the 1st. Now every time I need to adjust someone's the balance due to differing reasons, I have to start over on the 1st of the next month or the accrual date will change to the day I need to make the adjustment, because it does NOT only accrue on the 1st. Perhaps the balances could be adjusted in the payroll week without making it part of the Employee Services settings.

1. The product has a variety of features. 2. The customer service, help desk, live chat, etc. is always available and ready to help. 3. The initial setup and administration is fairly easy. 4. The company is motivated to improve the product.

1. The reports are not standardized. On some, the date range selection, the export function, etc. are in different locations, require different techniques, or need to be hunted for on the page. 2. The time off report seemed promising at first, but the current balance column does not reflect the balance in the date range selected. We could use a report that captures the balance at the end of a previous date such as end of year. 3. Software upgrades often introduce glitches or unnecessary changes that do not enhance usability 4. Overnight staff have to clock out/in before and after midnight to advance to a new date. 5. Cannot make manual adjustments to Leave balances without starting the whole process over on the first of the month.

Director, IT in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Awesome timeclock and software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This time clock automatically calculates time based on your choosing of payroll. You can print all timesheets in one portal, and even send by email directly from the admin web page. Overall wonderful experience and proud customer since 2016.

-Everything runs perfectly smooth. -Can be used wireless or hard wired with Cat5 Ethernet cable. -Very simple to use web page -Users can punch in by app, phone number as an option or fingerprint. -Very simple management tools for Admin. (setting up users, adding, deleting, changes) -Ability to manually punch users in with Admin/manager access (in case of disasters, etc) -Customer service seems very personalized and quick to respond by email or phone. -Very easy to troubleshoot as Admin. -Great for the price!

None, everything is great. There is nothing .

Sabrina
DON in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

good system overall user friendly

5,0 5 jaar geleden

easy for employees to learn, have to click a lot to review employee's time card would be nice to see all time cards for my department in a spread sheet so I know who needs corrections without clicking in and out of each employee account.

I wish when you clock in from a different location it would change the location on the time card punch. For example when we have an employee who has to work at another location to fill in although their primary site is the main site. They have to do a department transfer to change the location. We have over 50 departments to choose from so from the time clock with fingerprint scan they have to hit department transfer, scroll with up and down arrow to find the department then punch.

Jason
Wijn en sterke drank, 11-50 werknemers

Wonderful Upgrade

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we changed over from another service that we were paying more for and having to fight with the interface and uAttend has taken the worries about having to babysit payroll away.

this has been so easy to use and anytime I had any question or issue they have been extremely helpful walking me through functions I wanted to do.

I think the clocks could be a little easier to use.

Tonia
Tonia
CIO, IT Director in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Don't overlook uAttend on price

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have only 'gone live' with the system with all of our 230+ employee recently but so far, our experience has been very good. I love the ability to have a live chat or make a quick call when needed. Customer service has been top notch.

Cost is the one of the highest Pros but over all pros include the "ease factors", ease of use, ease of setup, and the ease to train our users (supervisors as well as employees). Another strong pro is the phone application and its availability on android devices. Support is also one of the pros to any product and the ability to chat online or make a call is most convenient.

There are a few features I would love to see added but the only cons to the system is you may have to do some "work arounds" to achieve your overall end goals but for the most part there are no hard cons to the product.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Tonia, Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your positive uAttend experience. We have several exciting new features that will be released in the coming months, including employee scheduling and store and forward for offline punching. We hope those are among your wish list. If not, please be aware that we are always open to customer feedback and suggestions that improve the user experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. We're available to help you seven days a week. Warmly, The uAttend Team Text: (760) 278-6623 Call: (800) 518-8925 Email: [email protected]

Mike
Marketing Manager in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 2-10 werknemers

uattend

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Use this to punch in and punch out. Makes it easy to do so and stores hours electronically. Love it.

We always have an issue with needing to use our thumb multiple times until it reads it.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Mike, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review. It's uplifting to hear you enjoy the ease of tracking employee time through the cloud. In regards to the biometric scanner, certain fingers are rougher than others and it's always helpful to register a few additional fingers if that ever happens to a particular employee. Feel free to reach out to support 7 days a week and we can walk you through the steps if you're unfamiliar with the process. Warmly, The uAttend Team Text: (760) 278-6623 Call: (800) 518-8925 Email: [email protected]

Cindy
General manager in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Ease and customizable...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This system has help our book keeping & inventory record keeping much easier & allows for quicker check outs with preset pricing on most items. We have been satisfied with the overall performance of this software.

This program is very customize-able for our unique business of services & products, which helps us track both inventory or services provided by a particular practitioner. I also like the fact that I can check daily reports from my desktop computer or reprint journals at anytime.

Finding categories can be slower than other systems with different screen set-ups, yet that can be attributed to how MANY categories of products & services we offer.

Henry
Administrator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

EXCELLENT!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Increased accuracy with payroll and accuracy in the workplace.

We love everything about this software..

Linda
Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and set up

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Employees can't have others punch in and out for them. The reporting aspect allows me to avoid having piles of punch cards. I can look back and see in the past years how many payroll hours are clocked in.

Ease of set up. Reports are quick and easily customized. I decide what feature I want to allow employees to use. In our case no remote access.

Sometimes the finger print will not capture. I think it might be due to the employee having worked doing dishes and this somehow interferes with the ability to read the finger? Not sure but for the most part that is my only complaint. But I just have to manually enter it later.

Valisa
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Watch your account

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I do not like the way they ripped me off

The time clock was simple to use once I set it up

The connectivity using this product was horrible. I purchased an extender for my modem and sat it right next to the time clock, and it still went down frequently. In addition to this, the company billed me for 3 accounts and KNEW I only utilized one of them. They claimed they sent an email with this information which I didn't receive, but never stopped billing me until I cancelled and discovered I was still being billed. If it had been a situation where my account didn't allow the charges, I bet they would have really made an attempt to contact me. I wouldn't recommend this to ANYONE

Kelly
Bookkeeping/hr assistant in VS
Magazijnen/opslag, 11-50 werknemers

Basic Needs met

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall id say it is easy to use and functionality of it is just fine. The customer service has been quite helpful when needed and responses happen in a timely manner.

What i like most about the software is the ease to set up new employees and how easy it is to clock in and out. There are a lot of reports you can print out as well.

I like least is how some of the terms used on the website are not accurate to what we use them for. Such as "hours worked" is not true hours worked. it includes lunches that are not working hours. Also online after the update you have to scroll a lot more to view all punches. Also the actual punch machine is hard to read because there are no indication of what button to push unless you know the coding.