Zentail reviews

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over Zentail

Zentail is a premier listing automation platform trusted by Top 100 Amazon sellers and some of today's fastest-growing brands.

Meer informatie over Zentail

17 reviews worden weergegeven

Robert C.
Pwner
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020

"Great Solution to list Products on multiple channels in one interface"

Opmerkingen: We now list product information all in one platform and Zentail pushes this information to desired selling channels. They also do a fantastic job of controlling inventory and updating channels of availability.

Pluspunten: There is a lot to like. If I had to say what I like best is Zentail makes me feel like a partner and not a customer. I feel as though they are vested in our success. There support is awesome and they are always looking to improve. The interface requires a learning curve but once learned it is quite simple and effective. I Love we can create a product listing in one place and push information and inventory to multiple channels. Inventory management is more successful than our previous provider.

Minpunten: I would like to see better sales forecasting and sortable data by vendor/channel with the ability to generate purchase orders.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2020
Ken M.
Vice President
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2017

"Zentail's software has helped my business easily grow in the marketplaces."

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Creating listings and posting to all the web sites could not be easier. Managing selling prices by using the dynamic re-pricer is great. Zentail worked closely with me to customize an order export file that works perfect within my business model. Customer service is always friendly, eager to help and thorough. Zentail's knowledge of google ppc is exceptional, I give them a daily budget, they work it, I get sales with an excellent conversion rate. Bulk updating prices is a breeze with the import/export feature. Managing real time inventory is as easy as pie using the import feature. Smart Re Order is a great feature to help forecasting proper inventory levels. The success dashboard is a great tool to help manage products on all the websites. The Analytics tool is great to see what products are hot and what are not, what is making money and what is not. Managing web site settings is a nice tool. Managing users is easy.

Minpunten: Would like to have a better picture manager. Would like the ability to move pictures around in different order. Would like to have a cropping, image contrast/brightness tool. If a user puts an image as the main image then decides to change or move it or take image 2 and move to image 3 you must delete the images and start over. Description writing/formatting could use some work . Would like to see Zentail integrate with shiprush. Would like to see a itemized end of month invoice.

Amazon and eCommerce Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018

"Very promising tool, with a few critical setbacks."

Opmerkingen: It was a great tool to help us understand how multi-channel fulfillment tools in general work as it tries to simplify everything to the lowest level it can. However, it caused a lot of issues with Jet and plummeted that marketplace. Constant uphill battle with that marketplace using this tool.

Pluspunten: The tool appears to work quite well. You create one product, fill it with as much information as you can, and zentail goes to work publishing your product in as many marketplaces as you want (or can afford as some are paid). The support team is phenomenal. Have an issue? Generally they'll get back to you within an hour (during business hours). Ability to over-ride certain fields and forms depending on the marketplace you're looking into.

Minpunten: - Override ability is quite limited. We had a problem with Jet that didn't let us publish our own 1 year warranty as a bullet point. Zentail cannot override bullet point features. So either ALL our marketplaces had to remove the warranty benefit, or we had to let go of Jet as a marketplace. This is one of the reasons we decided to move away. - Tool has very vague warnings and errors that require CONSTANT back and forth with support team. I didn't really understand many of the issues because the errors were in developer gibberish most the time. - Very expensive for what it does. As of the time we left, we were paying and didn't feel like our business was getting the benefit. For sellers with massive SKU lists this tool is probably really useful to you. We only have about 8 unique SKU's.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van HD Trade Services op 26-4-2018

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for your thoughtful review of our product at Zentail. We appreciate your detailed feedback on both the pros and cons of our software.

To address your concerns in the cons section of the review, our team is actively working on improving overrides and error communication.

If the opportunity arises, we would love to have you back as a customer on an updated and even-better Zentail.

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018
Ben G.
Director of E-Commerce
  • Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020

"An up and coming, all encompassing, E-commerce management solution."

Opmerkingen: With Zentail, we are able to be "power sellers", in that our inventory is managed in one software, and we can manage multiple channels listings, data, sales, etc. from one platform.

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to load a product (with the right data), flip switches and it's listed on all the channels you have hooked up! Easy to use interface, easy to see back end records (who changed what, and when) and diagnosing issues of products/listings. The API is nice to pull and do some custom programmed automated analysis.

Minpunten: I wish we would have spent more time with a Zentail employee, exploring our current processes and practices and having them tailor our on-boarding experience to us. Especially technically. A tutorial (whether in person or video series) for basic diagnosis of feed syncing, channel/product status, etc. would have done our team wonders in our learning curve. Currently don't have FIFO or LIFO accounting system built in.

• Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020
Justin H.
Creative Director

"Feature-packed, helpful support"

Opmerkingen: Everybody in our company uses Zentail a little differently, but there's features for everybody. I know there's a lot more Zentail can do that I haven't even touched yet (I'll leave these to their respective departments). Every now and then we'll run into a bug or have a question about a feature, and Zentail's support team has always been very responsive and helpful. As a marketer, I mostly use the Inventory tab to update product data. The overall interface is very clean and easy to understand.

Pluspunten: Zentail has been a game-changer for our inventory management. As a reseller selling on multiple sales channels (Amazon, WalMart, etc), we have had problems in the past with keeping track of inventory, keeping certain brands off unauthorized sales-channels, and keeping content consistent across channels. Not anymore! Zentail has saved us time and energy so we can focus on big-picture projects instead of inventory management maintenance.

Minpunten: My only complaint is that the website is not responsive (mobile-friendly). Everything works perfectly in full-screen mode, but some things may be cut-off or hidden on a half-screen window or on mobile.

Chris L.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020

"Overrated"

Opmerkingen: So far my overall experience with this software has not been great. The software is way over priced starting at $1000 a month. I would not recommend this software. Everything is early access. The purchase orders are buggy. The product creation is buggy. This software overall is full of bugs. I do not know how this software has gotten such high praises. The repricer that it claims to have is garbage as well, it is not a algorithmic repricer and will loose you money.

Pluspunten: This software makes it easy to push your listings to all sales channels such as Wal-mart, eBay, Amazon, and Shopify.

Minpunten: This software is crap when it comes to purchase orders, shipping, and just about everything else you would use it for.

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020
Rob G.
World Traveler
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2017

"I own and run a media company"

Opmerkingen: My client double their eCommerce sales in 30 days after installing the Zentail software.

Pluspunten: Zentail allows my clients, with the click of a few buttons, to post their products across many different eCommerce channels. What previously would take hours now has been shortened down to minutes. The best part is when a client recently installed the Zentail software, they saw their online sales double in 30 days. I am very impressed not only with the ease of use but the ease of getting up and running. The staff is awesome to work with. With a couple of conference webinars, we were fully installed across multiple sales channels. I did my research and found several options in the multi-channel market but kept coming back to Zentail. I am glad I did because it could not have worked out better.

Minpunten: No cons about Zentail itself but just from the perspective of going from posting in each individual channel one at a time and monitoring your inventory one product and one channel at a time, going to a multi-channel solution will take some forethought and effort to get all your products that are posted across various channels posted into one location, Zentail. Each channel has its own way of doing things, so you have to be prepared to walk through making things uniform. Fortunately, the Zentail software is friendly to this and the on-boarding team is amazing at walking you through the steps.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2017
Steven W.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-12-2017

"The more I use the more I like it. And their team is very helpful."

Opmerkingen: You get to work with a fantastic team that is there to help you every step of the way.
I can see how sales are going, what parts we are selling the most of, and most importantly - I have access to all orders that are placed. Lastly, I can view parts on every site using the software.

Pluspunten: I can go straight from Zentail to the order page that I am working on.
Can cancel directly on Zentail and they cancel the order for me.
Allows me to search orders using username, part numbers, customer name, email address, etc
Can update listings for all sites directly on Zentail

Minpunten: At first it seems like a lot. I know for my team, the new guys struggle to feel comfortable with the software. Maybe an instructional video for new users?

• Beoordeeld op 2-12-2017
Director of Business Development
11-50 werknemers

"Easy To Use"

Pluspunten: Clean and clear UI. The software has all of the functionality that I need to manage my multi-channel marketplaces.
The Zentail support team is super responsive and a pleasure to work with.
Most importantly, the management team has many years of seller experience, which directly affects how the software is managed from the clients perspective.

Minpunten: As of December 2017 they do not integrate with Walmart 1P (direct supplier). However, I believe this feature will be released in Q1 2018

David B.
Product Development Manager
11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2017

"great experience overall very easy to use and dela with"

Opmerkingen: ease of use in the workplace

Pluspunten: customer service is great, flexibility and understanding each customers unique situations. just a great software and great team

Louis S.
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 27-4-2019

"Zentail has the user interface you need, small-mid size marketplace businesses look here..."

Opmerkingen: We're still in the pre-contract phase and I am impressed so much that I haven't stopped discussing Zentail... even with associates that won't be using it. There is essentially no way with my business that employees won't be more efficient when creating data over our current process.

Pluspunten: Their platform looks incredible, this is coming from a current Channel Advisor client; They solve many redundant tasks and lots of complex back end business rules/mappings (currently needed in Channel Advisor) through their smart type mapping and auto-attributes based on the item category. The UI is something you would expect in 2019 vs. competitors having a dated UI. Their support system setup is refreshing, you open a chat, or request via online calendar a time for a screen share for training or problem solving - this does not exist for comparable providers.

Minpunten: They lack a few integrations that competitors offer, for my business this will have minimal impact, but for some customers that may perform highly on odd marketplaces such as Newegg, Shop, Rakuten, etc you are currently missing these. They have a new-idea system where user's can vote for future updates, integrations, etc that could easily solve some deficiencies.

• Beoordeeld op 27-4-2019
Carlos R.
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018

"Zentail all market place in one platform"

Opmerkingen: Before zentail we hired a few people to take care of all our market place venues. With zentail we can do all of this in one platform and change our listings in just one place.

Pluspunten: Time saving platform that enables you to take care of all your market place in one place and ease of use

Minpunten: When it goes down you have to wait until they fix the issues to check on inventory or work on your listings

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018
David E.
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019

"Great Multichannel Online Retail Service"

Opmerkingen: It has made it easy to sell on multiple channels and keep track of my inventory

Pluspunten: Easy interface excellent customer service

Minpunten: It costs a lot of money per month to use Zentail

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2019
Jason S.
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-2-2020

"Fantastic for Multichannel Expansion and Management"

Opmerkingen: Very Good overall . Very good people behind the company

Pluspunten: I like how I can control what warehouse will fulfill what products as I have multiple warehouses.

Minpunten: I would be nice to integrate with Wayfair and other platforms that require EDI integration

• Beoordeeld op 29-2-2020
Kira S.
Data Engineer & Operations Analyst
  • Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020

"A User-Friendly Tool with Amazing Support"

Pluspunten: I love that the interface is so user friendly and easy to follow!

Minpunten: While there's always room for improvement, it's difficult to think of anything that truly stands out.

• Beoordeeld op 30-3-2020
Christopher j F.
Account Executive
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018

"Nothing in the market compares"

Opmerkingen: Picture hiring a star employee that makes your life so much easier and gives you your time back. That's Zentail.

Pluspunten: ease of use
ahead of the curve with partnerships
customer support
SMART TYPES!!!

Minpunten: could have access to ebay motors or more marketplaces.

• Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Sarah R.
Accountant/HR Manager

"Very easy to use"

Pluspunten: Zentail is very easy to use (look at cost, purchase orders, run reports). I use reports for financial purposes and they are easy to follow.

Minpunten: None to report at this time. I have only been using it for a little over a month.