Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Eptura Asset

ManagerPlus is een eersteklas oplossing voor onderhoudsbeheer. Met ManagerPlus verlies je de schema's voor het onderhoudsbeheer nooit uit het oog.

Meer informatie over Eptura Asset

The sole purpose that Manager Plus was selected was due to its supposed ability to integrate with Sage 300.

Since purchasing the software, no one from the Sage Integration Team responds to anything. We are paying for a product that doesn't do as claimed.

Beoordelingen van Eptura Asset

3,7
3,8
3,7
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,3

Eptura Asset heeft een totaalscore van 4,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 190 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Eptura Asset eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (190)

Mark
Manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best management software on the market

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Plenty of room to grow into the program. All the modules integrate seamlessly with each other. Cloud based Mobility. Customer service. From small user to large, something for all. Good value.

Work orders are somewhat complicated for techs to complete.

Kory
Highway Maintenance Director in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Manager Plus Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the program works pretty good and fits our organization well. We could use improved reporting options from MP, not just creating our own in BI. We have had poor customer support from day one, other than a few months with one good customer support representative.

Easy to use, organized, options to customize views (column chooser). Linking together purchases, work, and assets to get true values to an asset. This program fits our operations, we don't have to change our operations to fit the program.

Operates slowly on the MP end, we have tested our internet speeds and are not having issues. The implementation phase was a disaster, our representative ghosted us over and over, took 7 months. Sometimes new POs and WOs were not showing up for almost 12 hours. The new chat help is terrible, you use MP terms and the response is "I didn't get that try again". You used to get a real person to help. You can do anything with BI if you are a programmer. We had Manager Plus Pro (CD Version) and that had much better reporting options that were built into the program. You don't have access to any advanced settings and must go through a customer support rep to talk you through or do for you.

Data Coordinator in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Lacks some critical things

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are pleased with the product. It beats our old method. There are a few issues, as described above. It's relatively simple to administer the system.

I like the organization of the data. It does a decent job of tracking work orders, inspections, and inventory.

The most recent version of the app seems to be a beta-plus. In addition, the BI portion is terrible. The interface is clunky. And I don't think the proper solution is: contact us and we can make one for you--for a price. Logging of hours for vehicle maintenance does not always work properly. I can have 15 forklifts where hour logs add properly, and then have one forklift where it doesn't. It can be quite aggravating.

Reactie Eptura

2 maanden geleden

Hi David, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're glad to hear that you find the organization of the data useful for tracking work orders, inspections, and inventory. We appreciate your comments on the areas highlighted for improvement, and I've passed them onto the team so we can work on addressing these concerns to improve the experience for you and all our customers! Thanks again, The Eptura team

Matthew
Mechanic in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

look for another program!

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's been pretty terrible, we've been over promised and under delivered. We have a long list of things they were supposed to do during our implementation of the software, We even got a "special assistant" to help complete our list, things are still left unanswered and completed. we just quit trying to deal with them and use the system the way they set it up.

Nothing; nothing at all!!

all the constant bugs and no help from customer support. They will contact you with no solution, they tell you they will talk with an engineer and you'll never hear from them again.

brandon
SHOP ADMIN in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

highly recommend but some things do need a little attention

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: i give the employees a 5 star review, very professional, even when I wasn't having fun at a few points.

product is very easy to use, however took longer to install than thought. frustrated at times.

how long it took to get everything right and ready to go

Mike
fleet manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Product/Very little support

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been using Manager plus since 1998, they have made great improvements to their product over the years, but the customer service unfortunately has gotten worse. Having to listen to dogs barking and kids crying in the background when your needing help is very frustrating and unprofessional. Getting told over and over that what you need is very simple to do, and they will get back to you right away with a solution and then never hearing back from them again seems to be the norm there. I have been trying to get help with a report for over 6 months now and all I get is unfulfilled promises. Honesty I'm not even sure were to go with it anymore.

I like how we can track and maintain all of our assets very easily even at multiple locations. Purchase order feature also allows us to easily track parts cost and keep are inventory accurate. using the mobile app for all are fueling logs has made it easy to keep track of mileages and fuel logs accurately and up to date.

The worst part of manager plus is making reports. There is allot of information stored in manager plus that needs to be put into different reports. The report feature is nice and easy to use but lacks all the needed information you sometimes need, and the BI feature is extremely hard to use and navigate through, and getting help from manager plus with it is almost impossible.

Terry
Director in VK
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Asset management software

5,0 6 maanden geleden

It has helped streamline our asset management and minimize downtime across all our sites. The whole company can view performance of our assets, utilization rates, track work orders and status of them all in one portal. Our site managers use information to track costs and to budget for the future ultimately to figure out where we can save and where to invest. It’s help us meet company goals on sustainability. We can extract data and run reports on what we need to be able to make those decisions backed up by the data

Requires training to get teams up and running and familiar with it but if you put the time/effort into it you will start reaping rewards the more you put in the more you get out

Reactie Eptura

6 maanden geleden

Hi Terry, thanks for the great review! We're glad Eptura Asset has streamlined your asset management across sites and enabled data-informed decisions. To support your team's training needs, we recommend checking out our Knowledge Center (customer.eptura.com). It contains product guides, how-to guides, and best practices to help you maximize our system's potential. If you have any specific questions or need assistance, please reach out to us via the Support Portal. Our team is here to provide training and support as needed. The Eptura Team

Richard
Supervisor in VS
Zuivel, 201-500 werknemers

Great Product, Customer Support has declined, Great for asset tracking

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having a centralized system to manage a large variety of assets, spread out geographically, while allowing for a uniformity of service protocols within the company is helpful.

The product itself is great for tracking assets and maintaining the history of that asset. I believe that this product is like many others and you get out of it what you put into it. The hardest part of developing a software like this in my opinion is making it simple and easy for the users to use and input relevant data, along with making that data easily accessible. M+ does a good job with this and has improved with its new platform in my opinion.

Customer support used to me stellar, it is no longer the case. Was really awesome being able to pick up the phone have an answer to a problem pretty quickly, was even worth it having to wait on hold for 20 minutes sometimes. Now it might take a week to get answers to a problem or help. The tutorial videos are helpful but don't replace a person.

Tony
Maintenance Contractor in VS
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

The software works well. Set up was difficult. Accounts payables has issues.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The software overall works well.

I like the software and its capabilities. I have used the software 10+ years and recently switched to Lightning from Classic.

It's nearly impossible to talk to a person. Our contact person for set up would take several days or weeks to reply.We are still having issues with Manager Plus accounts payable for 6+ months with our original renewal quote not being honored. A difference of $225.00.

Christopher
IT Engineer in VS
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers

I am not able to get a hold of anyone.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have reached out to Sales, Support, and Customer service. I have left messages, I have emailed, and I have called. No one ever seems to answer the phone, reply to my emails, or voicemails.I can only wonder why that could be considering this software has been bought and passed around from company to company 3 times over the past 3 years.

It's cloud based and it is easy to navigate the menus.

It loads slow and doesn't always load the correct windows or reports.

Jeannie
Fleet Assistant in VS
Nutsbedrijven

Review 8/3/2016

1,5 8 jaar geleden

Customer service is usually efficient with their responses to my questions. It's good to see more training webinars becoming available. When we first started using this program there were hardly any.

That the reports module is not user friendly. We had the desktop Manager Plus Enterprise previously and the reports were much better and easier to configure than on the Cloud version. I don't use the report module for this reason. I download to Excel and generate from there. It's disappointing that we pay for it and really are not able to utilize it. Wish the Cloud version was more user friendly to iPads and iPhones. The different modules are not always easy to move around in or to scroll menus in as a desktop version is. All of our Mechanics use the Cloud in the field b/c of the info that we want them to have access to. That is their biggest complaint is not being able to navigate very easily. The 15 minutes before the program logs you out automatically is very inconvenient. Would be nice to have the option of how long you want it to stay logged in. Being able to attach larger than 4MB to an attachment would be nice. We have user manuals that we would like to put under attachments for our field mechanics and the cloud won't allow us b/c of the size. Some pictures have also ran into this issue. Updates seem to take a long time to be released. Once a year seems like a long time, especially with an internet based program.

Jim
Maintenance Supervisor in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Manager Plus Lighting Review

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: better cost tracking overall, but it should not be so hard to use the software. Attention to detail needs to be implemented, quality control on new releases should be better.

the customization helped to make it our own

The programing is very poor, and it never seems to get any better, one step forward two steps back.

Ciara
Maintenance Purchasing and Preventative Buyer in VS
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers

Manager Plus Review from a Food Production Standpoint

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the system is easy to understand if you go through the training courses. Im also walking into this system with most things in place so of course its easier for me. But its easy enough to create work orders, super easy to create inspections to cover everything you need. The inventory management is simple. Overall very happy that we decided to go this direction in management system.

The software is easy to use, its easy to schedule, easy to create work orders, easy to track inventory, easy to keep track of all info about assets and parts all in one place.

I may have missed them but I feel like their should be options for customized drop down tabs. I would love if techs could start their own work order and select an asset and then select options from a customized tab about what applies to their work order. Its also difficult to track downtime. Techs are often on the floor and working on multiple things that are going down all in one day. They cant stop each time and create a work order for it. They should be able to open up a downtime form and select various assets through out the day adding in reasons and total time down that would then be tracked and separated by asset.

Charles
Building Operations Manager in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

CMMS wel worth the cost

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ManagerPlus provide monitoring and controlling of the DC Court's Equipment Preventative Maintenance Program. We are using the cloud version of the program and recently added the mobile application. Implementation was straight forward even with over 1000 assets and last month generated over 100 work orders from the Preventive Maintenance Schedules.
There are a numerous benefits that our organization is getting by using this software. We were able to consolidate all equipment information. We successfully used the Work Order module for some time and now are in the process of implementing the schedules and inventory modules.
For the basic user the simplicity of the program does not represent a challenge once is familiar with its layout. From the administrator perspective is a little more challenging but once the assets are uploaded the program offers a number of ways to review the data. Information can be viewed in the screen or there a number of reports that can be generated from the different modules. The reports also can be customized with some limitations. Data can be arranged in different ways but settings are not maintain once the page is reload.
The mobile application is basic and is more challenging to navigate. It should be and option to key in the asset number for review; the only option to get asset information is by barcode scanning. We trying to find out the best way to display work orders and looks like this will be possible by setting up favorites.
The customer support is excellent. Calls are always answered in a timely manner and the operator always provide the necessary information to solve the problem. The on-line support offers a number of videos and training opportunities.
Overall is a great software

Dave
HACCP Coordinator in Canada
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Don't purchase this software

2,0 vorig jaar

I wish I could say there was something I liked about this software, but no one from Maintenance Department through to Quality Assurance team like this software. It was chosen by our IT department and forced on the teams.

Inspection reports, Asset fields, Tracking, Inspection reports, generating inspections, Inspection gaps

Gayla
Maintenance Administrator in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Getting everything done in one place

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had a positive experience

That everything we need to track the work done, parts used, labor added is in one place (there is a section for each item we need: work orders, purchase orders, assets, dashboard for managing etc.)

That I can't search a part from the notes section on the part number itself

Loral
Trailer Breakdown Supervisor in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Manager Plus

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: has made setting up our Inventory alot easier, Being able to see all our repair requests daily has made my job alot easier

User Friendly, training other employees on this system is easy

Doesnt work in sync with other software we use at our company

Rick
Fleet Management Administrator in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers

ManagerPlus

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our trucks are being maintained on a regular basis.

Periodic Maintenance module is excellent!

Inability to change work order layout on our own. Everything must go through ManagerPlus at an additional charge.

Mitch
Sr. Logistics Analysts
, 10.000+ werknemers

Transportation industry application of Manager Plus

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product is continually evolving which is good but there is a lack of communication between the development staff and user community. It is extremely rare for me to hear that I product suggestion or fix has been implemented, most time I find out through self discovery since I don't have time to read through there release notes on a daily basis.

This is a very cost effective product that has the functionality needed to control fleet maintenance and cost allocations. It is easy to use and has a consistent feel through most of the modules and functions

Some of the requires we have like tracking rentals are not well supported but it is flexible enough that you can work around every limitation I have found. I would like to see more robust reporting and controls on data elements but I believe that these are in development and what I have seen of them have been promising so far

Bryan
Sr. Mechanical Engineer in VS
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Cant review the new software because its ridiculously difficult to get a quote for it ...

2,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Significant room for improvement

That it is a little better than simply having an excel spreadsheet

Organization of the lists by different categories/types/fields/etc. was very limited and report creation was annoying for the normal consumer.

jhon
fleet service in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Bad Experience

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Data missing, poor technical support

Nothing from the first day the data that was transferred was not complete

nothing from the first day the data that was transferred was not complete

Brian
Safety Director in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Manager plus review

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I would aay over all I like it but it needs improvement especially for what it cost. It surely is not super fast either it seems to need to buffer an awful lot.

Pros are that it is easy and quick to input data I like the most of the features offered.

I hate the bi it is extremely complicated and difficult to modify and use. To add the information that I want out of the program is not as easy as the old software. You have made it way too over complicated and time consuming.

Gilbert
Manager in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 11-50 werknemers

Outstanding

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very good

the overall use is Friendly to use and very helpful

none, the software is esay to understand

Jack
Controller in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Don't walk away from this software, Run!

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To say that customer service was bad is not accurate because it would imply that customer service actually exists. I personally tried unsuccessfully for months to speak to someone in sales or customer service regarding availability of modules that would tie with our vendor system. I could not get a call back or email response. My first attempts were during the height of Covid so I tried to be patient. After several months, I gave up on them.

I'll let you know when I find something I like

The entry of new pieces of equipment was cumbersome and customer service would not respond to our efforts to find a better way to add each new item.

Crystal
Supervisor
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Havent explored all the functions, but great for PM!

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All cmms software require time to make the data base, time that I usually dont have, so I only use this software for Preventive Maintenace. The economic chapters of the software I havent got around to using the. I dont know if those aspects will be easy or hard to use, but for the meantime its giving me great results. If youre like me and are not that concerned with the money side of maintenance you can try the cheap ManagerPlus module. It doesnt have a lot of choices that I have heard the other two have, but its enough for me.

I dont have to use an excel spread sheet anymore. Timely maintenance with their correspondent reminders are making my job a lot easier. Cheap for twenty something dollars a month (per user).

Cant use it via your cellphone.