ManagerPlus reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over ManagerPlus

Beheer je werkorders, schema's voor preventief onderhoud en middelendossiers sneller en efficiënter met het ManagerPlus CMMS.

Meer informatie over ManagerPlus

124 reviews worden weergegeven

Dawn L.
Administrative Assistant
Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2016

"Manager Plus Pro review"

Opmerkingen: I've been using this product for approximately 8 years now. I only use the work order, log and asset modules. We tried using the inventory module, however it does not function they way we would need it to, to serve our purpose. The module for assets is great. I would say it probably stores more info than we actually need. The work order and log modules I basically use on a daily basis. Over all I am satisfied with their functionality. I also like that this program hardly ever crashes or has technical issues. That to me, is a huge plus!

Pluspunten: Easy to learn to use and train others. The reporting functionality is great, especially for work order repairs in order to find past work that has been done on our trucks. Able to run log reports for fuel, engine hours etc with ease. Entering work order info is easy as well as entering fuel, mileage and engine hours in the logs.

Minpunten: I don't like the fact that i have to use my mouse so much when entering work orders. I feel like the task would flow much smoother if I could hit F keys to move to a different tab or drop down list etc rather than having to stop typing to use the mouse to get to the next area I want to be in. I wish I could import spreadsheet data to the log module rather than having to print the spreadsheet and then key it all in manually ( but i hear thats available in the upgraded version ).

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2016
Adam A.
Computer System Administrator
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-11-2017

"Solid and evolving software"

Opmerkingen: It gives our fleet crew chance to manage all assets and be proactive with all schedule vehicle maintenance.

Pluspunten: We started using Manger Plus 20 years ago when it was DOS based application. Over the years software has been converted to a user-friendly GUI application, users feedback was incorporated into product's functionality. You can create user defined custom fields which is very helpful. Great search engine. Recently we integrated it with our Active Directory, user can log in to the application with their Windows creds. Quick and responsive US based support is a BIG plus.

Minpunten: Sometimes reporting provides too much info. Besides that, it is a great product. 20 years in service and counting.

• Beoordeeld op 3-11-2017
Nathan S.
Voedselproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

"Great product and support"

Opmerkingen: The mobile platform allows my team to take the power of Manager Plus with them out into the plant.

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and there is always support if you run into problems.

Minpunten: We are on the 4,4,5 budgeting system and that is not an option at this time when using the budget module.

Jeannie C.
Fleet Assistant
Nutsbedrijven
  • Beoordeeld op 3-8-2016

"Review 8/3/2016"

Pluspunten: Customer service is usually efficient with their responses to my questions. It's good to see more training webinars becoming available. When we first started using this program there were hardly any.

Minpunten: That the reports module is not user friendly. We had the desktop Manager Plus Enterprise previously and the reports were much better and easier to configure than on the Cloud version. I don't use the report module for this reason. I download to Excel and generate from there. It's disappointing that we pay for it and really are not able to utilize it. Wish the Cloud version was more user friendly to iPads and iPhones. The different modules are not always easy to move around in or to scroll menus in as a desktop version is. All of our Mechanics use the Cloud in the field b/c of the info that we want them to have access to. That is their biggest complaint is not being able to navigate very easily. The 15 minutes before the program logs you out automatically is very inconvenient. Would be nice to have the option of how long you want it to stay logged in. Being able to attach larger than 4MB to an attachment would be nice. We have user manuals that we would like to put under attachments for our field mechanics and the cloud won't allow us b/c of the size. Some pictures have also ran into this issue. Updates seem to take a long time to be released. Once a year seems like a long time, especially with an internet based program.

• Beoordeeld op 3-8-2016
Gilbert P.
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 13-50 werknemers

"Outstanding"

Opmerkingen: very good

Pluspunten: the overall use is Friendly to use and very helpful

Minpunten: none, the software is esay to understand

Charles B.
Building Operations Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 14-1-2016

"CMMS wel worth the cost"

Opmerkingen: ManagerPlus provide monitoring and controlling of the DC Court's Equipment Preventative Maintenance Program. We are using the cloud version of the program and recently added the mobile application. Implementation was straight forward even with over 1000 assets and last month generated over 100 work orders from the Preventive Maintenance Schedules.
There are a numerous benefits that our organization is getting by using this software. We were able to consolidate all equipment information. We successfully used the Work Order module for some time and now are in the process of implementing the schedules and inventory modules.
For the basic user the simplicity of the program does not represent a challenge once is familiar with its layout. From the administrator perspective is a little more challenging but once the assets are uploaded the program offers a number of ways to review the data. Information can be viewed in the screen or there a number of reports that can be generated from the different modules. The reports also can be customized with some limitations. Data can be arranged in different ways but settings are not maintain once the page is reload.
The mobile application is basic and is more challenging to navigate. It should be and option to key in the asset number for review; the only option to get asset information is by barcode scanning. We trying to find out the best way to display work orders and looks like this will be possible by setting up favorites.
The customer support is excellent. Calls are always answered in a timely manner and the operator always provide the necessary information to solve the problem. The on-line support offers a number of videos and training opportunities.
Overall is a great software

• Beoordeeld op 14-1-2016
J.c. H.
Sr. Process Engineer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2015

"Good experience with Manager+"

Opmerkingen: Pros:
Manager+ was one of the few CMMS packages out there that still supports a software client installation with an option to host the database on our own server. Most of the competition now only offers web browser based systems that are often clunky and slower to load, plus many require costly subscriptions with cloud-only licensing schemes. Manager+ licensing strategies are all very straight forward, and while they do offer cloud hosting and a browser based interface along with a client option, you can host the database on your own server to avoid the subscription costs. The client interface runs quickly on a average PC, plus its intuitive and easy to learn without being watered down. Manager+ offers informative and helpful training as an option that is well worth the cost. Their tech support has also been top notch.
Cons:
On the flip-side, their "notify" module provides automatic e-mail notifications and reports which can be useful, but functionality is admittedly very limited in capability since it operates only on predefined templates, offering nearly no opportunity for customization. Only a few of the templates can be sent to non-user email addresses. I'd really like to see more customizable e-mail notifications along with the ability to send any report automatically to any email address. I'm told that their plan is to continue to develop this fairly new notify module, which is good news since it's the only real weak point of the product.
Conclusion:
We spent a lot of time evaluating the pros and cons of Manager+ vs. their competition, and for our needs, I'm totally confident that Manager+ was a great choice. All things considered, I've been very happy with this product.

• Bron van de reviewer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2015
Carolyn M.
Admin. Assistant III
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-2-2017

"Manager Plus Pro"

Opmerkingen: It is very expensive for the annual Customer Support that I might use once per year; but if you do utilize customer Service they are excellent. It is not a very user friendly program as errors are easy to make, and very difficult to correct.

Pluspunten: Very versatile for various tracking record keeping. The screen set up is very easy to see/read (this is not true with a different new software i am using, so I do appreciate Manager's screen)

Minpunten: Very easy to make errors, very difficult to correct errors.

• Beoordeeld op 10-2-2017
Mike G.
Maintenace Engineer
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016

"Meeker Memorial Hospital"

Opmerkingen: I researched this software at a previous job and purchased it and implemented the maintenance program. The cost and ease of use was a no brainer to me when I started at the hospital and they didn't have a CMMS was to get Manager plus here as well. Great program and the customer support is wonderful.

Pluspunten: Extremely easy to use, Cost, Customer Support

• Beoordeeld op 2-11-2016
Brian H.
LogisticsSupervisor
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020

"Manger plus review"

Opmerkingen: Maintenance and inventory tracking.

Pluspunten: Visibility of assets, records, and costs.

Minpunten: Program is slow, New lightning has corrected this issues ,but not all functions are supported.

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2020
Mitch D.
Sr. Logistics Analysts
10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2017

"Transportation industry application of Manager Plus"

Opmerkingen: The product is continually evolving which is good but there is a lack of communication between the development staff and user community. It is extremely rare for me to hear that I product suggestion or fix has been implemented, most time I find out through self discovery since I don't have time to read through there release notes on a daily basis.

Pluspunten: This is a very cost effective product that has the functionality needed to control fleet maintenance and cost allocations. It is easy to use and has a consistent feel through most of the modules and functions

Minpunten: Some of the requires we have like tracking rentals are not well supported but it is flexible enough that you can work around every limitation I have found. I would like to see more robust reporting and controls on data elements but I believe that these are in development and what I have seen of them have been promising so far

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2017
Michel C.
Controller
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2016

"ManagerPlus Small Business module."

Opmerkingen: Cloud based ManagerPlus comes in three different modules: Small Business, Corporate, and Enterprise. The one I use is the Small Business one, the reason? because its a small business (medium sized machining shop). This module comes with the necessary tools to do maintenance according to schedule. This tools are: work order management, assets management, preventive maintenance, parts list, and meter tracking (I haven't uploaded info to the meter tracking. I will do that in the future). I haven't tried other CMMS's, but I was open to the purchase of this software because it offers the opportunity to buy the one that fits your budget and needs. And my budget was enough to afford 25 dollars per user each month.

Pluspunten: *Different modules give you the chance to buy according to your budget and needs.
*Great tutorials that can cover from uploading assets to training technicians to open/close work orders.

Minpunten: *Not compatible with Mac.
*The tutorials come in packages sold separately.

Alex S.
Director Of Marketing & IT
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017

"The program was extremely indepth but was to big for our company's needs"

Pluspunten: The program was extremely in depth. The modules were very easy to understand. The organization and potential to expand and scale the product was great.

Minpunten: The initial data input and setup was extremely time consuming. We took days putting all of our equipment into the program. That wasn't a huge deal. The biggest issue was that some of our employees couldn't figure the basics out.

• Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017
Troy C.
PM facilitator
Cosmetica, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-11-2016

"Manager Plus"

Opmerkingen: Good system to use would recommend to people. I only use it for preventative maintenance work orders. Print out of reports could be better.

Pluspunten: pretty easy to use, I learned how to use it on my own no training needed

Minpunten: reports could be better

• Beoordeeld op 21-11-2016
Bruce T.
HVAC tech
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2017

"Nebraska Wesleyan University"

Opmerkingen: It works very well for what i do. I only use it for maintenance scheduling - no inventory or employee tracking. Occasional software glitches, but can always close the window and reopen to resolve the problem. Database backup not very user friendly.

Pluspunten: meets all my basic needs very well

Minpunten: database backup overly complicated

Antwoord van de leverancier

van ManagerPlus Software op 26-4-2017

Hello Bruce, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about the success you are having! Please feel free to reach out to our support team to work through any challenges you are having with your database backup. Support can be reached at 800-730-9809.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2017
Crystal W.
Supervisor
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2016

"Havent explored all the functions, but great for PM!"

Opmerkingen: All cmms software require time to make the data base, time that I usually dont have, so I only use this software for Preventive Maintenace. The economic chapters of the software I havent got around to using the. I dont know if those aspects will be easy or hard to use, but for the meantime its giving me great results. If youre like me and are not that concerned with the money side of maintenance you can try the cheap ManagerPlus module. It doesnt have a lot of choices that I have heard the other two have, but its enough for me.

Pluspunten: I dont have to use an excel spread sheet anymore. Timely maintenance with their correspondent reminders are making my job a lot easier.
Cheap for twenty something dollars a month (per user).

Minpunten: Cant use it via your cellphone.

Bruce A.
Facilities Manager
Overheidsadministratie
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2016

"Great fleet manager"

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and great support, that's it I have no more do not feel like writing a book what I like about it is here short and sweet.

Minpunten: I do not like how the history works in that you have to wait until it flips through all the RO numbers starting from the beginning, it would be nice if it could go to exactly what you are looking for

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2016
Russell B.
Automotive
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2016

"Great Software for small or large companys."

Pluspunten: This software is very user friendly. It is simple to learn and you can do as much or as little as you want to concerning information that you keep up with. The people at Manager Plus have been nothing but helpful as I was getting setup with their product as well as when I had questions.

Minpunten: I would love to be able to save Contacts & Vendors in the system but I can't in my Small Business package. With our small trucking company it is not worth the money to upgrade software at this time.

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2016
Wayne R.
Safety Co-ordinator
Mijnbouw en metalen
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2016

"The more we use the product and familiarize ourselves, we are able to "

Pluspunten: Good customer support. The program is comprehensive and versatile. The input of information is wide ranged. The ability to set your operation parameters is good.

Minpunten: The establishment of service codes is somewhat cumbersome. We have created our own service codes. It would be nice to enter a work order without having to change screens and search continually.

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2016
John W.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-6-2016

"Lentzcaping"

Pluspunten: Help is always there when I need it. The product has helped the company most by tracking spending on the fleet.

Minpunten: It would be nice to see improvements I the automated tracking of the vehicles. Input of records is time consuming especially when the fleet consists of such variation.

• Beoordeeld op 29-6-2016
Glen C.
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-10-2016

"Managerplus Pro - Seems left behind by the company"

Opmerkingen: The product works adequately for us for asset tracking, work orders and logs. We never implemented use of their purchasing or inventory modules. We purchased this software in about 2012. Ever since, there have been few updates for it, and none in the last couple of years. The company is moving away from this and towards a cloud-based CMMS, and the lack of significant upgrades to this product reflect that.
We contacted them about switching to their cloud-based product, and they never even bothered to respond to us, so we are now looking at other products.

Pluspunten: Cheap(ish)

Minpunten: Inability to sort numbered assets properly. (eg: 1, 11, 12, 2 instead of 1, 2, 11, 12) Once a top level asset is created, it cannot be placed as a sub-asset under another top level asset. We expanded to more than one facility and had no option to change the asset tree to reflect our company growth. Rather than completely re-write our database from scratch, we left it as is, and it is a bit of a mess now. It does not support nested assets. Search function works poorly. Searching for an asset with 'forklift' in the name returns 0 results, yet we have over 40 forklifts in the system. Unless you pay the big bucks for the enterprise edition, almost nothing in the UI is customizable.

• Beoordeeld op 28-10-2016
Melissa K.
Purchasing Manager
Bouw
  • Beoordeeld op 22-6-2016

"Looking up info on machines has really been helpful with Manager Plus."

Pluspunten: I am able to look up just about any work order or purchase order with just using a part number. The tech support at Manager Plus are always helpful whenever I have a questions or issue with the program.

Minpunten: I don't have many complaints. This system really has everything I need to get the job done.

• Beoordeeld op 22-6-2016
Doug M.
IS Project Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2014

"ManagerPlus Enterprise"

Opmerkingen: Using Enterprise version at 40+ locations Application is relatively easy to use. M+ Tech support is very good. Need further development to do such things as, copy from a field in a form and paste elsewhere to search, Vendor module needs to be globably viewable instead of by entity. Biggest issue is that the application is client based. We are using SCCM to push out the application to 200+ users throughout the US and Canada. We had to create our own uninstall process to the provided install file to do upgrades. We do not provide admin rights to users out in the field on their PC's. We currently have 3,000 PC's out in the field that IT supports. We do not want users downloading non business applications/programs to the company owned PC's. ManagerPlus needs to make the install file go to the ManagerPlus Folder for download and not the Windows Temp folder. If to the MangerPlus Folder, we could then change our group policy to allow rights for download from that specific folder. So, the current process is quite painfull to develop and push to allow upgrades out to all users.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2014
Brandon Z.
Hardware Support Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018

"Our maintenance department would be lost without it."

Pluspunten: Makes managing work orders a breeze. It is easy for employees to request work orders through the web portal. Support has been quick to respond and done there best to help with out software issues.

Minpunten: Updating isn't always straightforward. We have had a couple bugs with the system that come and go at random.

• Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018
Fred B.
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2016

"Great product for all types of facilities! "

Pluspunten: I investigated many different software products before I decided on Manager Plus. The software is very user friendly, easy to set up, and the support is fantastic! It is an excellent product to track all assets and create maintenance schedules. The mobile apps for tablets are very easy to use with each of the facilities technicians. Tracking our fleet of vehicles is also very easy. Calling into the software support group was very impressive. They know the product and can walk you though any questions. I really like the ability to add pictures, manuals, notes, schedules, and costs to work orders. I highly recommend this product for your facility!

Minpunten: No complaints at all. My only complaint is I didn't find this product years ago for all the building and projects I have managed.

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2016