ManagerPlus reviews

Over ManagerPlus

Beheer je werkorders, schema's voor preventief onderhoud en middelendossiers sneller en efficiënter met het ManagerPlus CMMS.

Meer informatie over ManagerPlus

The product suits my application well and is mostly easy to navigate. Our ManagerPlus contact is very responsive and helpful with anything we need.

Reports are difficult to create and or customize.

Beoordelingen van ManagerPlus

3,8
4,0
3,7
Waar voor je geld
3,4

ManagerPlus heeft een totaalscore van 4,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 170 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ManagerPlus eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (172)

Mark
Manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best management software on the market

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Plenty of room to grow into the program. All the modules integrate seamlessly with each other. Cloud based Mobility. Customer service. From small user to large, something for all. Good value.

Work orders are somewhat complicated for techs to complete.

Richard
Supervisor in VS
Zuivel, 201-500 werknemers

Great Product, Customer Support has declined, Great for asset tracking

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Having a centralized system to manage a large variety of assets, spread out geographically, while allowing for a uniformity of service protocols within the company is helpful.

The product itself is great for tracking assets and maintaining the history of that asset. I believe that this product is like many others and you get out of it what you put into it. The hardest part of developing a software like this in my opinion is making it simple and easy for the users to use and input relevant data, along with making that data easily accessible. M+ does a good job with this and has improved with its new platform in my opinion.

Customer support used to me stellar, it is no longer the case. Was really awesome being able to pick up the phone have an answer to a problem pretty quickly, was even worth it having to wait on hold for 20 minutes sometimes. Now it might take a week to get answers to a problem or help. The tutorial videos are helpful but don't replace a person.

Roger
Superintendent in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Why is it so hard to do business with this company ?

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I see by the e-mail address above that this is going to the sales department as an upsell request. Please forward this to the appropriate person if there is one. I received my renewal invoice a couple of weeks ago, The Ausable Club has received and paid invoices totaling in the neighborhood of 11 to $12,000.00 over the last three years. The only part of our agreement that the team at Manager+/Spaceiq/Condeco/Eptura, has been able to deliver on over those three years is sending out invoices. My statement is not an exaggeration, I encourage the person receiving this message to review the correspondence between myself and any of the fine folks that I have been in contact with since the acceptance of the original proposal, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Anyone who takes the time to follow up with these individuals, or for that matter the individuals themselves would have to admit that the “ManagerPlus Team” has repeatedly failed to follow through on delivering solutions for their client. The reality is after a 3 year period, the team at Manager+ has not been able to provide us with a fully functional system. I cannot justify investing any more of my time or financial resources with a company that is not willing to fulfill its responsibilities. It is my intention not to extend our agreement past the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. If anyone on the Manager+ team feels they can deliver on the companies responsibilities I would be open to listening to what they

It appears to be a good system, would be nice if i could utilize it to its full potential

That in 3 years I don't have the ability to use the budgeting portion of the program.

Kory
Highway Maintenance Director in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Manager Plus Review

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the program works pretty good and fits our organization well. We could use improved reporting options from MP, not just creating our own in BI. We have had poor customer support from day one, other than a few months with one good customer support representative.

Easy to use, organized, options to customize views (column chooser). Linking together purchases, work, and assets to get true values to an asset. This program fits our operations, we don't have to change our operations to fit the program.

Operates slowly on the MP end, we have tested our internet speeds and are not having issues. The implementation phase was a disaster, our representative ghosted us over and over, took 7 months. Sometimes new POs and WOs were not showing up for almost 12 hours. The new chat help is terrible, you use MP terms and the response is "I didn't get that try again". You used to get a real person to help. You can do anything with BI if you are a programmer. We had Manager Plus Pro (CD Version) and that had much better reporting options that were built into the program. You don't have access to any advanced settings and must go through a customer support rep to talk you through or do for you.

Justin
Shop Manager in Canada
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Efficient costing of unit maintenance to determine life cycles and assist with life cycle management; ease of use for a broad range of employees.

Work order generation from PM tracking is effortless; parts/labour allocation is seamless and efficient. Ease of use of the entire system is a big selling point for us, the layout is intuitive, adding/removing assets, tracking maintenance requirements are all simple tasks.

Work order tasks can be clunky - inability to modify task titles (IE - generic task groupings like "Electrical - Lamps/Wiring/Etc" or "Suspension"). Adding notes TO the task is effective but does not display with the task specifically, but on a separate section of the printed work order referencing the task number. Component specific or VMRS style coding would be more effective for tracking component failures and tasking of the technician assigned.

Assistant Fleet Manager in VS
Maritiem, 501-1.000 werknemers

Meant for vehicle fleets, but widely applicable

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a fantastic account manager. She has always been available and determined to help us solve problems and answer any questions.

Inventory management is not as user friendly, accessible, or well rounded as we were hoping for. That being said, we still have a lot of implementation to do.

Mark
Purchaser for Maintenance in Canada
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Manager Plus Review.

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been good and I like it. I can't say the same about surveys.

It is easy to use and helps me to do my Job more effeciently.

I like everything that I use on it. I'm not going to write an essay about it.

Airport Systems Technician in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 501-1.000 werknemers

Program Review.

4,0 5 maanden geleden

It's relatively easy to figure out the software program.

It isn't easy to drop a scheduled event when the item is no longer in use. So you can't eliminate the workorder only make it inactive.

Randall
Facilities/project manager in VS
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers

asset management

4,0 4 maanden geleden

its a great tool for asset management and inventory control

our internet did not support the cloud base upgrade so we lost our support for the software

Ken
Transportation Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool for fleet management and affordable.

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Manager Plus has been used in our school district for over 15-years and we have no thoughts of looking anywhere else. Great product with impressive follow through from their team.

Customer support!!! Great support from the team and usually have issues addressed within hours.

I wish some steps were easier to negotiate.

Steve
Maintenance Manager in VS
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

OSK

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional!

The software has help us better manager our work while being able to keep our customers well informed. The software is very intuitive and the new Lighting well laid out and easy to look at.

Reports are difficult to create and or customize.

2 jaar geleden

Steve, Thanks so much for your show of support by leaving us a review! We're glad to have you as a customer of ManagerPlus and look forward to our continued partnership.

Jeannie
Fleet Assistant in VS
Nutsbedrijven

Review 8/3/2016

1,5 6 jaar geleden

Customer service is usually efficient with their responses to my questions. It's good to see more training webinars becoming available. When we first started using this program there were hardly any.

That the reports module is not user friendly. We had the desktop Manager Plus Enterprise previously and the reports were much better and easier to configure than on the Cloud version. I don't use the report module for this reason. I download to Excel and generate from there. It's disappointing that we pay for it and really are not able to utilize it. Wish the Cloud version was more user friendly to iPads and iPhones. The different modules are not always easy to move around in or to scroll menus in as a desktop version is. All of our Mechanics use the Cloud in the field b/c of the info that we want them to have access to. That is their biggest complaint is not being able to navigate very easily. The 15 minutes before the program logs you out automatically is very inconvenient. Would be nice to have the option of how long you want it to stay logged in. Being able to attach larger than 4MB to an attachment would be nice. We have user manuals that we would like to put under attachments for our field mechanics and the cloud won't allow us b/c of the size. Some pictures have also ran into this issue. Updates seem to take a long time to be released. Once a year seems like a long time, especially with an internet based program.

Nathan
Maintenance Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great product and support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The mobile platform allows my team to take the power of Manager Plus with them out into the plant.

The software is easy to use and there is always support if you run into problems.

We are on the 4,4,5 budgeting system and that is not an option at this time when using the budget module.

Michel
Controller in
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

ManagerPlus Small Business module.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cloud based ManagerPlus comes in three different modules: Small Business, Corporate, and Enterprise. The one I use is the Small Business one, the reason? because its a small business (medium sized machining shop). This module comes with the necessary tools to do maintenance according to schedule. This tools are: work order management, assets management, preventive maintenance, parts list, and meter tracking (I haven't uploaded info to the meter tracking. I will do that in the future). I haven't tried other CMMS's, but I was open to the purchase of this software because it offers the opportunity to buy the one that fits your budget and needs. And my budget was enough to afford 25 dollars per user each month.

*Different modules give you the chance to buy according to your budget and needs. *Great tutorials that can cover from uploading assets to training technicians to open/close work orders.

*Not compatible with Mac. *The tutorials come in packages sold separately.

Dale
Maintenance supervisor in VS
Farmaceutica, 501-1.000 werknemers

Slow and cumbersome to use

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: keeping track of assets and running costs its better that previous versions but still doesn't appear to be designed for our industry.

not easy to use a lot of things cannot be done or do not work in same way as previous versions

Does not integrate with tablets as well as we were assured it would, still slow and sometimes have to restart in order to see anything that was done recently. Works but .... still a lot of features that we requested are not available or do not work as we would like.

Reactie iOFFICE

vorig jaar

Dale, As tough as it is to hear about these issues we sincerely appreciate you bringing them to our attention. Our goal is to give you a product that you love and your feedback helps us do that. We'll be in touch! -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Bruce
HVAC tech in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Nebraska Wesleyan University

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works very well for what i do. I only use it for maintenance scheduling - no inventory or employee tracking. Occasional software glitches, but can always close the window and reopen to resolve the problem. Database backup not very user friendly.

meets all my basic needs very well

database backup overly complicated

6 jaar geleden

Hello Bruce, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear about the success you are having! Please feel free to reach out to our support team to work through any challenges you are having with your database backup. Support can be reached at 800-730-9809.

Brad
Applications Manager in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Support for Manager Plus Lighting is Horrendous - Don't upgrade

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible

Software look aesthetically pleasing and it is nice to be cloud based

Software support is horrendous and the software is very buggy.

Reactie iOFFICE

2 jaar geleden

Brad, As tough as this is to hear, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Our goal at ManagerPlus is to make all customers feel supported and there has clearly been a disconnect between where we strive to be and where you currently are. I've brought your concerns to the appropriate parties and we'll be in contact very soon to get these problems sorted out. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally with any questions. -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager [email protected]

Glen
Maintenance Manager in
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Managerplus Pro - Seems left behind by the company

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product works adequately for us for asset tracking, work orders and logs. We never implemented use of their purchasing or inventory modules. We purchased this software in about 2012. Ever since, there have been few updates for it, and none in the last couple of years. The company is moving away from this and towards a cloud-based CMMS, and the lack of significant upgrades to this product reflect that.
We contacted them about switching to their cloud-based product, and they never even bothered to respond to us, so we are now looking at other products.

Cheap(ish)

Inability to sort numbered assets properly. (eg: 1, 11, 12, 2 instead of 1, 2, 11, 12) Once a top level asset is created, it cannot be placed as a sub-asset under another top level asset. We expanded to more than one facility and had no option to change the asset tree to reflect our company growth. Rather than completely re-write our database from scratch, we left it as is, and it is a bit of a mess now. It does not support nested assets. Search function works poorly. Searching for an asset with 'forklift' in the name returns 0 results, yet we have over 40 forklifts in the system. Unless you pay the big bucks for the enterprise edition, almost nothing in the UI is customizable.

Rob
Fleet Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Horrible

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We provided the necessary information requested for implementation, and after 4 months we still did not have a usable system. Tremendous amount of emails back and forth, conference calls with software personal that was not familiar with the product/industry. Our contract and kick off details were never possible, as the software would not support our discussed needs. We were given "work arounds" that would be severely time consuming, and they stated we would need to purchase additional licenses that we did not need in order to continue with the software. Spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about stopping our services as after $3500 we still were not able to use it, as she agreed. After a few weeks of no communication they decided there was no refund. Poor knowledge of the industry and product on the implementation side of the company, and complete disconnect on the sales side of the company after they received their funds.

Had a great sales pitch, professional appearance

It did not work, as in we were never able to use the product.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Rob. As hard as it is for us to hear we didn't meet expectations, we always want to know how we're doing so we can continue to improve. We're sorry we let you down and will keep working with you to address your pain points.

Brandon
Hardware Support Specialist in VS

Our maintenance department would be lost without it.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Makes managing work orders a breeze. It is easy for employees to request work orders through the web portal. Support has been quick to respond and done there best to help with out software issues.

Updating isn't always straightforward. We have had a couple bugs with the system that come and go at random.

Marilyn
Facilities Admin Assistant in VS

Happy Customer

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It is one of the easiest programs to follow. It does exactly what we need. All the support staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Haven't found anything not to like. It works very well for our needs.

Gerald
Purchasing Officer in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

ZERO tech support, you're on your own.

2,0 5 maanden geleden

Nothing really.

Expensive software not to have any tech support

Stephen
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

This is a robust maintenance software capable of handling a small facility or a global corporation.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I spent two months researching and trying out different software packages from 20 different vendors. ManagerPlus was the only one that met all my needs but was also easy to use and navigate. I have been using the software for two years now and it has worked well. The hardest thing has been getting all of the data entered while keeping the facility and equipment running. Since using the software, I now have a record of where parts were purchased and when they were installed. With weekly cycle counts on my equipment, I know when service is due for routine maintenance thanks to ManagerPlus. When we have a software problem, the Technical Support crew is always friendly and willing to assist in finding a resolution. I would not hesitate to recommend ManagerPlus to anyone looking for a maintenance software package. My only regret is that they don't offer a residential package for me to use at home.

Seth
Lab Engineer in VS
Chemicaliën

Managers+ Review

4,5 6 jaar geleden

Ease of use and ability to track information in one place

The reports should be better without needing to buy an additional package.

Greg
Systems Manager in Canada
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Needs love from dev, can't get any.

3,0 5 maanden geleden

Software was quick to implement, easy to train.

Doesn't integrate with many industry standard tools, reporting isn't intuitive. System is labor intensive without integration and getting any sort of support is atrocious.