Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Pipeliner CRM

Pipeliner CRM stimuleert uitzonderlijke betrokkenheid van gebruikers via zijn verkoopvriendelijke interface, wat leidt tot een hoge acceptatiegraad en een sneller rendement.

Meer informatie over Pipeliner CRM

Helps in sales automation, As a CRM, PipeLiner provides a very simple and user friendly interface.

Sometimes one find it difficult to Understand.

Beoordelingen van Pipeliner CRM

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Pipeliner CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 214 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Pipeliner CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (214)

Kannan
Kannan
Founder & CEO in
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Pipeliner CRM - Customer Success Platform built on Principles by Sales Professionals for Sales Professionals

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Salespeople are a rare breed. They love meeting and/or talking to customers all the time. For them, productivity is measured in terms of number of deals closed every month. They are the entrepreneurs within the organization. They think the company runs successfully because of them. And they are simply right. They have no time to do data entry. They simply do not have the time to follow cumbersome procedures. They want a CRM product that simply thinks like they do. And Pipeliner fits the bill perfectly. I am yet to see a product that is crafted for the Salespeople. As a salesperson, I am in love with Pipeliner, the CRM Software that made me fall in love with Sales again.

Ease of Use Integration with Apps that you use Visualization of Sales stages No expert skills required Lets you focus on the right leads at the right time Always available on the cloud and on your mobile devices [Android, iOS apps] - whether you are connected or not. Auto Syncing once you are connected. There are no multiple editions to choose from. Single edition and you get all the features at one low price. Over a 3 year period, you will pay 50% less than the popular cloud app [that tries to do everything under the sun completely ignoring the very purpose with which the company was started or what their name means]. Whereas Pipeliner is built for the Sales Force. To empower them in true sense. What's more? You would have achieved more sales than if you use the popular cloud app. And cultivated happy customers for life. Do you want more sales ? Do you want to manage your sales leads with utmost sophistication ? Do you want to make sure your sales people focus on the right clients at the right time ? Do you want to see your pipelines visually ? Do you want instant intelligence on everything about Sales at your fingertips ? Do you want your sales people to fall in love with Sales again ? The answer is "Pipeliner CRM". Go for it. You will NOT have any regrets.

Nothing whatsoever. I have no complaints at all.

Robert
President in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Pipeliner CRM - Powerful and Flexible

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Pipeliner CRM system is very visual and easy to navigate. The visual Pipeliner makes it easy to track and manage the different stages of your project pipelines! The Navigator feature gives an instant visual update on what indicators are lagging and progress vs sales targets.

There is not much to dislike with this software. Initial set up can take a little effort (no more that others), but once complete little effort is required to maintain and use this program.

Industriële automatisering, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Scammed and ripped off

1,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This CRM did not solve any problems for me, it created problems for me if anything! It also left me out of pocket as the management team would not refund me for the remainder of the 12 months once I left after 2 months.

The User interface is OK, it is easy to learn how to use this CRM pretty quickly as its pretty basic. Thats about the only good thing I found with this CRM, the rest has been pretty poor.

The Sales Team at Pipeliner CRM told me that the CRM had certain features that I was looking for when I originally contacted them about their product. They did a demo for me but it was very vague and did not really touch on what I wanted to see even when I asked them to. As they do not offer a trial for the CRM, I had to take them on their word that the features worked as they has described.Once I had signed up and paid for 12 months in advance, I found that these features did not function as described. They tried to convince me to use a work around at that stage but it would not work due to bugs in the software. Even when they found these bugs when they tried to configure a workaround, they just ignored them, they are still in the software today!I sent an email to the head of sales and the [sensitive content hidden] of Pipeliner CRM to inform them that I could no longer work with their CRM as it did not function as they had said it would in the original demo, even the workaround was a failure. I was told by the management team that it was my fault, that they never said it could do what I was requesting and never said it could! This was a full 180 on what they sold to me and promised 2 months earlier.2 months into my 12 months I cancelled my account and moved to another CRM. I contacted the management team and asked for a refund for the remainder of the 12 months I had paid for but I got no response. 2 more further attempts to contact the [sensitive content hidden] and management team failed, they just blanked me.

Charles
PRO in Nigeria
Mijnbouw en metalen, 11-50 werknemers

The Best CRM Software in Town

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pipeliner CRM is a software that I have used for my business over a period of time, and I can testify that it is quite easy and cheaper to use than other softwares for CRM. The quality and durability is immeasurable and very refined. It can track and save lead information that can help you generate sales.

I like almost everything about CRM Pipeliner, but I love it mostly because it's easy to use, and its quality is unquantifiable. So, Pipeliner CRM is the kind of CRM that I recommend for anyone who wishes to be successful in his sales activities and digital marketing in general.

What I like least about the Pipeliner CRM is the clip tool that enables user to save lead generated from the internet websites.

Isaac
Regional Sales Manager in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

A Top Notch Customer Relationship Management Tool.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Pipeliner CRM and I can tell you that its worth the value of your money!

It has top notch Graphic User Interface with Seamless ability to Integrate with other applications. Its also easy to navigate.

Its only a CRM tool.I wish the producers can make other competing softwares aside the CRM Key features it has.

Areful
asst.manager in Bangladesh
Computerhardware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Pipeliner CRM is the best sales software in CRM community .

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pipeliner CRM solve all problem of a sales company .to use this CRM software in a company we can get report of many module like account management, contact management, lead management, opportunity management & activity management.

To use this CRM software in any sales related company then they can get any sales report within short time. it is also easy to use for both sales people & company owner.

In pipeliner CRM i don't get any disliking features.because all features in this CRM are related to a sales company directly.sales people & company owner get all report with one click which are related with them.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing Lead Management CRM

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is worth to test out Pipeliner, if you need lead management with powerful features and a lot of customization options.

The easy way to move your leads across your pipe, the powerful filtering features make Pipeline an excellent tool for each lead manager.

I was missing some integrations when I used Pipeline but I see now they are available.

Sarah
Sr Sales and Growth Analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

LCG Inc

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using it for Pipeline and Contact Management.

The analytics and built in report generation are top notch. CRMs should be able to spit out reports based on your data. Pipeliner does, and in a way that is easily digestible.

The only thing I'd like to see them be able to do is spit out slides...but it wasn't a deal breaker.

Carla
Carla
Head of Proposition Development in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

A very productive solution for companies looking for CRM.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s really simple to use, with minimal configuration choices and a simple user interface. One of the most striking elements of Pipeliner to me is that I don’t need to be an architect to modify my Pipeliner example. Furthermore, any form of enhancement can be implemented without difficulty. Pipeliner CRM, in my opinion, is a legitimate service that may assist enhance sales because it permits and has a wide range of operations with amazing features.

I like Pipeliner because it makes job creation very simple and efficient. It also provides variable exclusive sales records for files since it retains all of the data, examines the assessment, and its procedures carried out at the time of sale. I also enjoy how I can design various pipelines for different purposes or uses, and the best part is how quickly I can create dynamic reports. I enjoy that I can attach various types of papers and add colleagues. I like how Pipeliner helps me see which clients I should prioritize and which I shouldn’t.

I am quite delighted with my campaigns; I just wish that when I use the search feature, it would give me some name recommendations, because it only works when the client’s name is spelled correctly, occasionally I get confused in the writing and don’t find it.

Abel
Abel
Agent in Benin
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Avis pipeliner crm

5,0 5 maanden geleden

it super fast giving the possibility of creating dynamic reports and very simple and effective jobs

nothing to say apart from the name suggestion which we cannot find when we do a name search. Sometimes we forget the spelling of names

Paul
Marketing Manager in VK

Recommended. Not the most intuitive to use, but powerful and customisable.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The overall experience of signing up and installing the client software is good and we have had no technical issues. Customer support is good and documentation is available for using and customising the interface. For example we wanted to add a margin value field to each qualified opportunity and although this was not a default field it was easy to find instructions as how to do it. The new field is calculated and can be used for graphs and reports so we can see relative margins against project values. Pipeliner lets you run more than one pipeline and we have two, one for new sales and one for existing customer development. This makes it easier for sales team to keep their workload balanced between the two activities. The management reports feature is extremely useful and enables our directors to quickly see how the sales team are progressing in terms of wins, losses, potential and actual sales.

Our directors want to encourage the sales team to add follow up actions after events. Unfortunately, you cannot add a telephone call or email as the follow up to a meeting. We have posted it as a feature request, but it is a surprising and pretty pointless limitation. Who wouldn't follow up a meeting with a phone call? It would also be nice if the pipelines could be colour coded as it can be difficult to know which one you are working in. Our only caveat is that should your internet connection fail and you carry on working, the 'auto-synch failure' alert is very small and easily overlooked. If you have to reboot the PC to solve the internet connection you will lose all the work added after the synch failure. We would like Pipeliner to auto-backup client data to the client PC which could be restored in the event of a synch failure.

Ian
CEO in Australië
Managementconsulting
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

At last a CRM that actually helps you to sell.

5,0 8 jaar geleden

I've used many different CRM's throughout my 20+ years in sales and Pipeliner comes out on top. I love how Pipeliner put everything you need right in from of you, no having to click around multiple screens or complicated navigation. Plus everything looks so great. You don't see a dull spreadsheet style layout of data, you see the logo's of your clients, you see the faces of your contacts and you see all of your opportunities laid out neatly in the relevant stage of the sales process. Everything you nee to make the right decisions quickly is right there, with even more insight no more than a click or two away. For us Pipeliner has transformed CRM from being passive and dull to being an active and engaging experience. I particularly love how you can easily mould Pipeliner around the way you work rather than being forced to change the way you work to comply with the way the CRM is designed. You really do get the sense the Pipeline team know what sales and selling is all about and they've worked hard to build a platform that keeps you focused and moving forward. It's already a great tool we love to use and with every new release introducing amazing new features it's set to get better and better. Thank you Pipeliner.

The mobile app is in need of an update so I'm looking forward to the new version coming out later this month. Having a telephone support number would be nice to have.

Etienne
None in Kameroen
Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Why is Pipeliner CRM an essential Business tool

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Pipeline is very intuitive, easy to learn and administrate. It incorporates ADD-ONs such as web clipper or ADD-ONs that allow interaction with most of email managers such as Gmail, Outlook, etc., which avoids the use of multiple platforms and applications to manage customers, make an email, create leads, create customer accounts, archive exchanges etc ... Pipeliner CRM creates a dedicated customer area that allows the sales person to access all the information related to the deal, such as emails to the customer, documents exchanged, programmed activities, people to contact within the company, etc. this on the same interface. • You can really make a good sales decision, • Imagine a sales person resigning! All the necessary information for the follow-up of its deals are at your disposal. Pipeliner navigation panel give an overview of the business situation. it's gives out the level of progression vis-à-vis the global target, the agenda, suggest new potential business. In addition to being a CRM web base, the mobile application allows to have all the necessary support for the sale even in the field. You can track sales, see deals evolution, manage your calendar and even send emails without being in the office. The voice command of the mobile application of the Pipeliner CRM is the most. You can send mails, SMS, and even make call only by voice command.

The many down side of the Pipeliner CRM is that software usage language and support is only in english. This will be blocking point for businesses with other working languages such as French etc...

Tim
Vice President in VS
Textiel, 51-200 werknemers

The Best CRM on the market

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The visual features of Pipeliner make it so easy to use. Color codes, flags and steps make managing the pipeline easy.

Setting up the initial space for our team was a learning process. but once that was done the rest has been a breeze.

Andy
Managing Partner in
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

CRM Designed for Salespeople

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was evaluating CRM products for a client who needed a full featured that could be easily accessed by all constituencies within their organization. This entailed a search for a product with a sales-centric interface and workflow; one that would be the least time consuming for anyone to input new data or to search for information one an existing prospect or customer. Once I started the 30 day trial of Pipeliner, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use and how good they were on timely customer support. My client is a small organization, fewer than 100 employees;so I wasn't looking at this product to be used by 1,000's of people. It more than met my expectations and my client's requirements. It is easily and fully customizable to fit the needs and process of each customer. The final analysis is that this is a tool that enables the customer to create the CRM experience and processes that best fits their unique business needs.

1) Customizable 2) Intuitive from a sales perspective 3) Easy to use and saves time 4) Easy enough for even the executives and technical staff can input their interactions with clients and prospects.

1) My client prefers month-by-month billing, not annual plans 2) Lack of integration with HubSpot

Tayden
TM in VS

Excellent product and support

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I love the mobile app and computer interface. I like the automatic call log feature it makes it easy to keep and track info in an even more efficient manner.

Price. Although they are still in line with all the other competitive products. I t still seem expensive. especially if you have multiple users it really starts to add up quickly

Steve
Commercial Quotations in VS

Great CRM for job tracking

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pipeliner has been a very valuable tool for our company and our company's growth

It is easy to follow the progression and tracking of all our jobs Great way for us to track our customers

The limit to document size The limit to characters you can add to the notes field

Rich
Commercial Sales Director in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Pipeliner is an excellent tool for account management

4,0 2 jaar geleden

We use it for projects and project bid tracking and is a great CRM for allowing us to manage the process and documents

Not having the ability to use subfolders for uploading documents. That you cannot upload files larger than 30MB

Logan
Manager - Client Success in Canada
Industriële automatisering, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Flexible and easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been an excellent experience. The Support team is incredibly helpful and the software is easy to learn

the flexibility is the best feature of Pipeliner CRM. It is easy to modify and adjust as business needs change

Products and Categories flexibility is still being improved. Some improved report and graphical data representations would be nice

Bill
Inside Sales Technical Support in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Pipeliner tech support quickly responds to open tickets

4,0 2 jaar geleden

When we opens tickets, Pipeliner tech support immediately responds. We are in Pipeliner all day tracking sales, adding opportunities, managing contacts and accounts. I provide technical support for our customers and appreciate the excellent support that Pipeliner provides for it's customers.

When problems arise, especially in web-based software, is can shut us down. Occasionally Pipeliner will freeze or respond extremely slowly. When we contact technical support, they usually reply that they are working on their servers.

Kristen
Sales Enablement Manager in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Pipeliner is easy for adminstrators

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The sales team uses it to enter opportunities. I use it to pull reports and import contacts and accounts

User friendly and easy to train employees on

Syncing but that is not needed on the cloud version

Marek
CEO in Slowakije
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Extremely powerful and easy to use BUT has a learning curve

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes my life easier and focused and gives me very important data.

The ability to customize everything for my needs.

There is a learning curve and I could use more handholding/tutorials in the begining.

Tim
VP Sales and Marketing in
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers

Sales Friendly CRM

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Pipeliner is an extremely visual tool and is not difficult to input from a sales perspective, this results in a higher level of engagement. The desktop version works rather well with the mobile application making it easy to stay connected to the program during the day.

There are a few linkage issues between the desktop version and the mobile app that still need to be worked out. The mapping feature on the desktop version is limited and needs to be improved.

Nikki
Executive Recruiter in VS
, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Amazing tool for small businesses! See for yourself!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent software, pricing is fair to just a bit higher but you get what you pay for in this case. I would highly recommend this product for sales professionals looking to build a client success platform that is customized and not so robotic looking.

This is a very visual software which shows you exactly what you need to know. There aren't a ton of spreadsheets, but there are visuals such as pictures that show you how you get from stage to stage in your process. This is an extremely intuitive and understandable software. It easily integrates with MS Outlook and many other social networks. Customer support is awesome and able to help right away with the few minor issues I have had.

Not many things to complain about. I wish there was a way to import contacts rather than manually entering them.

Director of Sales in Brazilië
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs

PipeLiner CRM - Amazing solution

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Fantastic solution to have a clear view at any moment of the sales situation of your team. No need to ask your team to "prepare report", you can have any report you need, at 1 click. Meeting are now focused on action, not on "reporting". In future companies without CRM will not exist. It is a real tool which any company need. Sales person love it. Even a 1 person company will improve productivity with PipeLiner. And it works offline! very good when you are on the road or internet is down: you still can work and everything is sync when you are on line again.

I really have no complains. The tool is very easy to use and powerfull.