Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,2 /5

Over Zoho Recruit

Zoho Recruit is complete online rekruteringssoftware en een kandidatenvolgsysteem voor recruiters en uitzendbureaus over de hele wereld.

Meer informatie over Zoho Recruit

839 reviews worden weergegeven

Jaideep T.
Head of Product
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019

"Best Resume Tracking Tool for anyone serious about being professional in their Recruitment process"

Opmerkingen: Zoho Recruit is well suited in situations where one has multiple sources of candidates applying for different jobs, as it allows you to keep track of progress across each source. It is also well suited for companies that are constantly hiring and need an efficient system that tracks candidates. Zoho is probably not well suited for someone looking for an absolutely free resource for their ATS, or anyone looking to hire less than 10 people over the next 1-2 years. Tranditional tools can serve the purpose better in those cases.

Pluspunten: Zoho Recruit provides automated workflows that be defined to trigger emails for changes in the pipeline stage of a candidate. It provides the ability to create email templates that can be triggered from the candidates profile without having to retype them. It enables resume parsing from doc, docx and pdf files which automates the data entry of candidates. It allows for the creation of a simple career website with the open job positions auto populating from the application onto the site. It allows for the creation of vendor portals enabling you to better manage the flow of resumes from recruiting vendors.

Minpunten: Zoho Recruit should allow for customization of pipelines based on department/role to be hired. It should allow for customization of the vendor portal allowing the vendor to type in key data points about candidate profiles that are typically not found on the resume, such as notice period, current salary and expected salary. It could simplify the blueprinting process built into the tool which allows for smooth flow of candidates through the system.

• Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019
Damilola A.
Human Resources Assistant
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020

"Excellent Recruiting Software"

Opmerkingen: It has helped to automate our recruitment process and we are able to use and customize it to our needs. The email, job openings and offer letter templates helps to create emails, job openings and offer letters quickly and get the process moving. Customer Service is also great, as they always respond quickly to emails and provide timely solutions, including scheduling a demo session.

Pluspunten: Zoho Recruit meets our recruiting needs in a very unique way. We were able to customize the features the way we want it and it automates processes for the organization. We are also able to collaborate within the system, and it is easy to pre-screen candidates at the beginning of the recruitment process by using the customization features for the webforms and the assessment. It also has a lot of add-ons that can be used for some processes like e-signing of offer letters, background checks, and more.

Minpunten: Users can feel a bit uncomfortable when starting out with this software, especially new ATS users, however, after a while it gets really easy and straightforward. They also sent videos that really helped understand it.

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020
Gabriella N.
Process Design Engineer and CEO
Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2021

"International reach"

Opmerkingen: I have used Zoho for over three years and my experience with Zoho Recruit has been ok. I would consider upgrading to a paid plan if we were to recruit for several posts at a time and need additional functionality.

Pluspunten: I found Zoho Recruit helpful when we were looking for someone to work with abroad. What motivated me to use it was that it allowed a job posing in a different country. This way we could directly reach candidates in a specific area. Other traditional sites did not allow us to post an international post for free. I ended up only using the free plan which allows one job post. This was particularly suited to us because we were only recruiting for one post abroad.
Even though the free plan allows a job post it has very limited features, but if you just need to put up a post and use it with another program or website like we did it's good. The paid plan is also affordable.

Minpunten: I like Zoho Recruit but I found its user interface to be unintuitive. I was able to put up a job application and get started but to be able to get a hang of things was challenging. It's not immediately clear where what goes where.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2021
Brad D.
Partner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019

"Be Careful selecting this software to build your business"

Pluspunten: Front line customer support is excellent and they go above and beyond

Minpunten: HORRIBLE Quality control. They keep releasing product that simply does not work!! Error codes at the very first step. And then they want you to get online with them and show them how their stuff is broken. I did this for 2 years and I am finally fed up with providing QC services to them when they CLEARLY do not have a functioning QC or testing regime. I am now 2+ years into the build out of our business and having to consider changing the core software that runs our business at immense costs in terms of time, training, business relationships etc. Not sure what I will do, maybe just screwed and have to put up with it for another 2 years. To be crystal clear, their front line support people are excellent - above and beyond and truly great to work with so it pains me to have to write this review. But fair warning their QC is BAD and you will spend a lot of time showing them how their product does not work.. Value for Dollar is good but if you expect this software to grow with you forget i. and pay a little more for something else.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019
James T.
CEO / Sr. Recruiter
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

"Full ATS At A Great Price"

Pluspunten: The thing I like best about Zoho Recruit is the price - it has a lot more features, data, and analytics for a price that a startup can afford!

Minpunten: The only dislike I have about Zoho Recruit is the amount of effort that needs to be put in up front to set up the account properly. Yet, they do provide the experts and assistance should you need it!

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020
Saurabh M.
Co-Founder
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-9-2020

"Don't think - Just buy the product. It's the God of ATS + CRM applications."

Pluspunten: 1.) The sync across all the Zoho apps.
2.) The mobile application, it makes a recruiter's life so so easy.
3.) The UI< tons of exhaustive features. It can be customized across all the requirements.

Minpunten: The only thing missing is the kanban view option in the jobs hiring pipeline stage.

• Beoordeeld op 6-9-2020
Managing Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020

"Thoroughly enjoying it!"

Opmerkingen: Overall I am happy with the SAAS application.

Pluspunten: Zoho is easy to set up and customize, definitely easy to use and very pleased with what it does.

Minpunten: Customer Service has to be more proactive. Not happy but the product makes up!

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2020
Sara A.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-6-2020

"good system even for small businesses, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring."

Opmerkingen: 100es of resumes in email, different positions all in the same inbox!
Going through candidates for each specific job is awesome.

Pluspunten: easy to go through candidates, very user friendly, less scattered emails and easier cooperation in hiring.

Minpunten: I had to translate to arabic on some tabs only, I wasn't able to modify all the pages though.
I needed to connect to my g suit email so all previous emails will be included in the candidates pool but couldn't

• Beoordeeld op 7-6-2020
Jacob G.
Business Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020

"Zoho recruit is great tool to have for every recruiter"

Opmerkingen: During our recruitment process, we need a lot of documents from the candidates and Zoho recruit is able to receive these documents form candidates and update their file as well

Pluspunten: Zoho recruit is very slick and is very intuitive. There are lots of training videos available on the Zoho sites and also on Youtube. It has good integrations with existing google systems. The resume parsing feature is good. The integrations of directly importing the resume form the email is also fab.

Minpunten: I am still using the trial version and found that there was no integration with dropbox. I may be wrong and might know more when I explore a bit more.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020
Partner
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019

"A flexible ATS"

Pluspunten: APIs and adaptability is good. It is possible to adjust workflows.

Minpunten: Takes some getting known to since there is a lot of functionality

• Beoordeeld op 20-11-2019
Erica A.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2020

"The Dream Platform"

Opmerkingen: I was using Google Sheets and having to place comments on top of comments, color code to organize with tabs out the a**. This platform is Heaven compared to that, on top of being visually appealing, easy to add information and the unlimited amount of tools that can be added on to strengthen your process even more. It's great!

Pluspunten: I loved that I could upload a .csv file (from my Google Sheets - which was my Recruiting system before Zoho) and it generated all of my leads into the platform. I did have to go through each and add or move some information around, but that didn't take very long. From there I was able to customize the layout and information templates to my liking, set up the clients and open positions, add on their automation tools for email marketing and begin sending campaigns. I was most sold when I realized the platform SOURCES through ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Monster, and many others to populate resumes for you that can be added into your candidate platform with one click!!

Minpunten: It took me about a day to figure out how to customize the templates for information that you want to be entered for candidates, clients, Job Positions, emails, etc. Some of the information can NOT be deleted from the template. For Instance under Clients, I didn't need Revenue and Promised Growth information, but I couldn't take that off, and a few are locked to where you have to put something within the box otherwise you cannot move forward. It's a minor annoyance that is easy to fix with a random word, but now a deal-breaker compared to everything else the platform automates and simplifies for you.

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2020
Anthony G.
President/CEO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2017

"Good Option, but limited."

Opmerkingen: I have looked at a lot of HR/ATS systems in a short period of time. Zoho Recruit is not the best, but could become the best by simply adding Evaluation process, Assessments, Reference Checking, Onboarding by allowing an API to use with our HR system, More options for working with other applications other than Zoho would greatly benefit the increase. I compared against Bamboo, and Zoho needs to take notes from them. It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently. The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat. We needed to collect and manage resumes, automate, question and test the vetting quickly and integrate the postings into our career page. The biggest benefit is it is a good option for a company that does not have to vet resumes against a posting in a short time frame. If you just need a low cost solution, and you can compare the resumes to the posting manually, then this is a great option.

Pluspunten: It has a good interface that is easy to use, views are very well designed. Price is King, and this is an affordable options even at premium levels. Highly customization. Free option available with a robust feature set. Integrates well with your website. Job Posting is very easy and customizable. This ATS option is an easy-to-use Applicant Tracking System and Recruitment Software that can help you track job openings, resumes, candidates and contacts more quickly and efficiently.

Minpunten: The interface is a minimalist design and has not kept up with current elements. I would like to see questionnaires or custom assessments to compare the candidate against the posting, and it does not rank that candidate for that position. Support was not really good. We had a issue with the candidates applying in our career page, and it would tell them they would get a password emailed to them, and they never got the emails, leaving the candidate hanging. We contacted support, and support was almost non-existent. They DO NOT have 24/7 support despite what websites say, and they are not as responsive to solve the solution. Many times I had to leave a message to go in to a blackhole when their chat support want available. In fact I never seen anyone available for chat.

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2017
Jeff J.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2016

"State of the App"

Opmerkingen: I've been using Zoho products for almost 10 years. I've had a rich overseas experience in technology overseas for the past 30 years where I moved from hardware tech to software to gaming. I've generally been the software user in the organizations I've worked for and at that point 10 years ago, I was tasked with finding the right recruiting software. One of the solutions I chose to review was Zoho and I recommended my firm use it. Unfortunately for them, they stuck with their less expensive ATS. (they were paying $10 / user - you get what you pay for has never been truer). Despite that firm not using Zoho, I did and I've been a big fan of zoho ever since. At the time, I was telling my colleagues they were the SAP for the SME's and became more or less a power user. Mostly I use their ATS, CRM and Project, but I've used almost every product they provide. I really like their products - they can all be customized to a high degree and the organization really backs up their products. I would recommend you give them a try if you are looking for value for money.

Pluspunten: From the beginning, I liked that the software included a parser and reporting, but the new features they have continued to add keep up well with the market place. I like the business rules and semi-automated business process, and the degree of customization given the user. Overall, the Zoho organization is pretty switched on and their products are becoming more and more a mainstream SaaS choice - especially with the value for money aspect. You see them more and more in the reviews with solid ratings and there are a number of great apps that Zoho provide. It's nice to have a single provider and I expect that over time that the apps will continue to improve and work better together.

Minpunten: Though they've had a parser feature for some years, it isn't very high touch and needs improvement. Also, I use Zapier to integrate and semi-automate my processes, but I would like to have the applications to operate more seamlessly together.

• Beoordeeld op 25-10-2016
Kim M.
Founder, Consultant, and Recruiting Business Partner
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017

"Start up business with no previous experience purchasing recruiting software/platform - Very happy!"

Opmerkingen: Please read my review. It's faster ;)

Pluspunten: With other programs, I felt restrictive with package tiers-v- budget (boxed in or obligated to spend the extra money). Whereas Zoho Recruit feels more intuitive - my learning curve follows the natural progression for wanting to expand on my business and functionality. How Zoho designed this expansion process allows the user to feel more intuitive and in control of upgrades. As a business owner, it allowed me to think of my next step and stage via expense-v-reward, and build into my business growth plan. It was something I was working towards as a business, instead of as a budget. Zoho Tech Support is awesome. I never feel as though I am a number, waiting for the tech ticket, or have information read to me from Google. Tech Support actually appears to know what they're talking about! They troubleshoot while I wait, reevaluate, and adjust until it's right. And if they can't resolve it right away, they promise they'll get back in a timely manner...AND THEY DO! It's the same Support person so the value of having established a short-term relationship is welcoming. This feels more human instead of automated and institutionalized; literally, the personal touch or white glove standard.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons at this time, as I am still in a learning curve with adjusting recruiting model with module mapping, etc. The process has been positive and involves a LOT of customer service. My only con would be that issues found on weekend have to be held over until M-F. That creates a bottleneck for my activity, pushing weekend tasks into the "regular" work week. Please, open up a few weekend resolution hours!

• Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017
Paul H.
Managing Partner
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020

"Zoho Recruit"

Opmerkingen: Very positive.

Pluspunten: Scaleable and abilty to customise. Modular so many options to integrate useful widgets to aid workflow.

Minpunten: Local support, lack of training material online.

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2020