Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over ShootQ

Cloud-based business management software with bill collection, customizable surveys, and customer service management functionality.

Meer informatie over ShootQ

15 reviews worden weergegeven

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2018

"It's invaluable to keeping my business organized."

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to set everything up and customize everything from your contracts to your workflows.

Minpunten: I don't like that there's a limit on the number of jobs you can have with the free account, but I understand why. I wish other features were limited instead of job number.

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2018
David josué S.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2020

"Oldie but goodie"

Opmerkingen: My business runs smoothly, never sold a double date or forget about any appointment because shoot q and calendar integrations keep me up to date. I love to be at ease on my payments and events on my calendar

Pluspunten: I have used shoot q since 2009 and it has saved my mind all these years, Never had a problem or loose any info, It is reliable and does the work

Minpunten: I Desire it were mobile-friendly, mostly that, and also, an update from the flash-based reports, but all in all, it works great

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2020
Derek S.
Owner Photographer
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021

"Wonderful Company, great support, limited features."

Opmerkingen: ShootQ is a great product, it was great for me as a solo photographer but as our studio grew, it really became burdensome and inadequate.

Pluspunten: I love the look and design of the software. It’s very pleasing on the eyes to work with and easy to show to employees and assistants. The support info is extremely helpful, they have videos and tutorials that really help and make it easy to get through the learning curve.

Minpunten: I feel integrations could be more rebuts. For us, the ability to run reposts quickly and efficiently is key. We need to be able to see day to day activities and show clients. Some of the functionality with ShootQ is limited and we have found other comparable platforms that are much more fluid and friendly.

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2021
Guest Relations
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018

"A very good studio management option if you don't need too much customization"

Opmerkingen: Good tool overall! But I know there are some that can do the job in a more robust and versatile way.

Pluspunten: I love the design and general online interphase of ShootQ. It is very intuitive, and I didn't have to go through too much hassle in order to learn how to use it. It didn't need a lot of setup upfront too: most of the pre-generated workflows and proposals worked just fine for my brand, and after tweaking the logo and colors it was ready to go! I also enjoyed the way the client proposal page is presented and how I can present my services as a sort of "menu" with images and buttons for clients to get add-ons within my packages.

Minpunten: I was on the monthly plan, which was a bit higher than I had hoped for. But most of all, it lacked versatility after a point. With the studio management tool that I ended up going with, I was able to customize the packages and proposals with no limit, and even my dashboard! I could set it up to report the financial data that I needed to see, right from the start. This is not an option for ShootQ.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2018
Tomasz C.
Tomasz C.
Professional Photographer
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018

"Fresh breeze in the approach to studio management software."

Pluspunten: ShootQ with new version of the service joins a trendy approach to amazing interface cleanness.
This is also leads to beautiful UX.
Selling points and some lifesavers for studio owner:
- leads management
- jobs overview
- schedule
- tasks

Minpunten: As I used beta version and now is graduated as "new version" I fully understand that some of following "cons" will be resolved (hope). For a daily user, system sometimes slows down.
Still waiting to see working Reports.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018
Maddie P.
Photographer
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-7-2021

"too many bells and whistles for me"

Opmerkingen: My experience with ShootQ was pleasant enough, but never ended up providing what I was looking for. The price point was good, but I needed something more robust in the product pricing department and found it elsewhere.

Pluspunten: clean bright interface
photo shoot packages
basic bookkeeping tools
booking system
editable contracts
questionnaire forms

Minpunten: Interface always just felt a bit awkward. It was very clean and pretty which I appreciated, but something about the interface just felt slower than it needed to be, with more emphasis on form over function.

• Beoordeeld op 16-7-2021
Owner/Photographer
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019

"AVOID!!!!"

Opmerkingen: AVOID! YOU WILL WASTE A LOT OF TIME TRYING TO FIX THEIR BUGS. Customer service is terrible, takes about 30 minutes to Geta response. I once couldn't add a lead - because I just wouldn't work, they didn't understand why I couldn't and had to manually add them for me. Took my over an hour just to enter a new lead. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME.

Pluspunten: I switched to the new version, and it's terrible. I've only been tolerating it until my busy season slows down and I have time to switch to a new CRM. It's helpful in keeping track of invoices and contracts - until it create duplicate invoices and contracts, and then customer service can't even tell me why it keeps duplicating things. I used the auto emails - but the date and times change on the after I set them. The only good thing I can think of this app, is the book portion that actually costs extra to use.

Minpunten: I have several videos of this app just not working right. It freezes up, duplicate invoices, notes disappear, and my clients have a hard time signing contracts and making payments because settings don't save correctly. There are times I search for a client and they show up as non-existing. There was a bug for a week where I didn't receive ANY emails for a week, when I reached out to see what was going on, they responded with "we don't know, you'll have to set up email notifications to get duplicate notifications now." I've wasted so much time trying to get this app to work right. The mobile app is pointless. Its has zero functions.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
Jonathan C.
Photographer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019

"ShootQ has been lying to their customers!"

Opmerkingen: I purchased a lifetime account with ShootQ after they told me I should have my account updated in a few months to the new platform. $1500 later and it has been over 2 years and they have been lying to us. Each time we ask they say next month and nothing happens. At this point it feels like something should be done but again no one is willing to step in and help us out. We are working with a flash based non mobile friendly system that is a pain. Its hurting our business from growing. I wish the leadership would do something about it. Taking matters into my own hands now!

Pluspunten: I like that I can book contracts, collect payments and send emails.

Minpunten: Flash based and not mobile friendly. Customer service for existing members isn't good.

• Beoordeeld op 10-4-2019
Production Coordinator
Hoger onderwijs
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018

"Great for staying organized"

Pluspunten: I like that it brings all of the tools for running a business into one software, which is great because I dont have to subscribe to other products that only do one or two things.

Minpunten: Although it does what I need it to do the pricing of the software could be better. I wish there was a price point between in a range.

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Advocate
Fotografie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019

"Great for Larger Businesses"

Opmerkingen: I only have a small business and they do allow for those. I think it's more cost effective for those with larger ones though.

Pluspunten: This is my opinion only but I think it's great for more larger businesses as opposed to smaller ones.

Minpunten: I liked it when trying out the free trial but I think as a smaller business, it is more catered to larger ones. For them? It's great!

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019
Scot B.
Photographer/Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018

"Totally redesigned from the ground up. Automated workflows keep my studio running smoothly."

Pluspunten: Redesigned taking into account all the suggestions from photographers. Workflows with auto emails and questioners are fantastic. Daily tasks keeps clients from falling between the cracks.

Minpunten: So far, the few things that bugged me have been taken care of in the redesign. Especially the fact that I can now add a item to the calendar without assigning an event to it.

• Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018
Ashley P.
photographer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018

"I have used this software for years and love it."

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use and how it keeps myself and my clients oragnized. It keeps track of everything I need, from accounting to contracts.

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2018
Robin W.
Owner & Photographer
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"Good system, but didn't quite meet my needs"

Opmerkingen: Overall I think ShootQ is good system for photographers and I'm sure would meet and exceed the needs of many. However, it just ended up not being a good fit for me mainly because the workflows didn't do quite what I wanted and were a bit confusing.

Pluspunten: I liked the fairly robust amount of features, the look and ease of use of the system and the customer service/support provided.

Minpunten: The main thing I had trouble with were the workflows. I found them confusing and wasn't able to set them up quite how I wanted.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Chris H.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-4-2015

"Changed My Business"

Opmerkingen: I've been using ShootQ since it first became available and it has changed my business. Paper billing and paper contracts used to be the bane of my business and now ShootQ has taken all of that pain away. If it manages all of my weddings - all of the communication I have with my clients, all of my billing, all of my contracts and all of my tasks. I will say that the app needs a lot of work and I know that they are working on it as I write this but other than that, I could not be more pleased.

• Beoordeeld op 17-4-2015
Amit G.
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019

"Feature Packed"

Pluspunten: I really like the Proposal builder and the mobile app is good as I am often away/ out of the office and having all your info to hand is great.

Minpunten: It is a little expensive, but there are a lot of great features, all of which I am not using as I already have things like contracts etc in Shootproof.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019