retailcloud reviews

Over retailcloud

Cloud-based point of sale system to increase sales, better manage inventory, and provide actionable reports.

Meer informatie over retailcloud

This software from first impressions looks very easy to use and thorough.

The one draw back with this app is that it does not support account customers.

Beoordelingen van retailcloud

Waar voor je geld

retailcloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 16 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je retailcloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (16)

Linda
owner in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Small Business

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it. The customer support is the best and the staff is so friendly. This system for the cost is amazing, other systems would cost me a lot more and I would not get the support I do from retailcloud. This allows me to keep my prices affordable for my customers.

It is easy to use for people like me that are not so computer literate. Customer support is amazing, they are always there to help. I have messed things up a couple times by touching a setting and had to have them walk me through fixing my errors. The staff is so friendly, and the chat feature is easy to use any time you need.

I would like to see the actual inventory being shown on the master item screen. being able to change on- hands easily through the mobile app. Add the freight charges to the report there is a column for it but it is not on the receiving report.

Jack
Owner in VK

Easy to use

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The screens and UI are intutive . This helps our cashiers to navigate faster. Multiple Customization options which can be tailored for your use.

Lot of Customization Multiple Roles Inapp Chat Support and Help access

Looking for more hardware in europe region

6 jaar geleden

Hi Jack We can get you a selection of distributors from Star EMEA, who are one of our preferred partners in Europe retailcloud

eric
snr technical manager in Ghana
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

review on first use

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: good so far, but i think there is more to be done. i enjoyed prompt support and it made me comfortable recommending the system to people

cost is okay

i cannot add my own currency

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback. I believe you are using the free version and there is a way to add a currency other then the 10 we support on the free version. Its a one time $25 fee for that on the free version. You can also find implementation guides on support.retailcloud.com and user guides on wiki.retailcloud.com. Please feel free to use the online chat support at retailcloud.com. We pride ourselves on having quality support for all our solutions including the free version.

Gurcan
OWNER in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Simply The Best

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have a very good self help process. It was easy and they have good support. The people understand retail and understood what i needed for my store. It was easy to connect my website as well.

I am not too technical but it was very easy for me and ny employees to use. Also it is great for customer tracking.

I have an iPhone and their programs only work on Android and Windows, but it saved me a lot of money on licenses and hardware

Meet
Owner in VS
Wijn en sterke drank, 2-10 werknemers

Top notch onboarding team!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far the experience is great, they have worked hard and gone above and beyond in every aspect. I say again.... Do yourself a favor and schedule a Demo. Entire team has been great to work with.

Ease of use on POS App. CAS(back office) is very robust, and allows customization of the Store setup. Honestly, there are new features I am discovering everyday.

Nothing. Do yourself a favor and schedule a Demo!

KING
IT Admin in Nigeria
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

IT Administrator

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful easy to use POS, can be deployed on PCs and Mobile.
With a friendly and responsive/articulate customer care service.

Its easy to use and deploy

We don't have duplicate of our sales data, It could have been wonderful to use hybrid data storage.

Les
Business Consultant in Australië
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Using RetailCloud

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have looked at many POS systems that include a sophisticated inventory. This is the best value for money app that I have found.

I like that it is cloud based, includes inventory that will support composite items and also item serial numbers. It also integrates with Intuit Quickbooks online.

The one draw back with this app is that it does not support account customers.

Veera
General Manager in India
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

easy to implement

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: comes with default settings, follow the implementation guide to customize the POS for you. You can be ready to go in half an hour with the basics, and add a little everyday

quick response on questions from support

default templates for quick start

6 jaar geleden

Hi Veera Thanks for the great review. I was hoping you could share some more information about the default templates. In the spirit of our goal of Total Customer Happiness we would like to see what we can do about the templates you mentioned.

James
James
MD in Singapore
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

simple to use software - u get more with a paid plan

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: pretty good software for small biz to try out and use

ease of usage on platform, very simple for staff to use.

worry abt data security as it cloud based.

VICTOR
IT SUPERVISOR in Nigeria
, 2-10 werknemers

INCLUSION OF NIGERIAN NAIRA AS PART OF CURRENCY CHOICE

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had difficulties using the software initially but we have gotten around that with your technical support.

The POS is very simple to use

Lack of data flexibility. It's not easy to make data modifications.

Tony
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Soccer has never been easier!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Owning a soccer shop and using the retailcloud system has made inventory and sales a complete ease. Before we used to run out of athletic tape and other little things, now we know exactly when we have to stock up or order more.

Ease of use!! In and done!!

None

SYED
VS

HAD PROBLEM INSTALLING BUT `SAM FROM THE SUPPORT TEAM HELP OUT

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HAD PROBLEMS INSTALLING THE POS APP FOR MY WINDOWS 10. SO I CONTACTED THE SUPPORT TEAM. I GOT IN TO CONTACT WITH SAM FROM THE TEAM AND HE ACTUALLY HELPED OUT FOR FREE. MUCH HELP. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP.

Vipin
Business Development Manager in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten

Great Customer Service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Had wonderful customer support from entire team. The best part is the prompt response you receive from the team every time you face any problem.

Prima
Nigeria
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Software is great, and customer care is even better

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great software, ideal for all sizes of business. The user interface is easy on the eyes, and the transaction process is quick and straightforward. The customer service is even better... they were able to solve the few challenges I have had in a professional yet friendly manner. They respond super fast to emails and tickets, and the instant chat function is truly an instant chat function, as a rep replied me within a minute of my posting a message.

User interface, ease of use.

Loyalty program is only available in the premium version.

Derisly
Nieuw-Zeeland
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Great Support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am just beginning to try this software out. I asked support for some answers to questions and got a very quick response which was faster than fully paid systems. Great !!!

This software from first impressions looks very easy to use and thorough.

I havnt had and bad experiences yet.

Amy
Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

This system would not be worth the price if it was free!

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LOUSY

Nothing. It is the clunkiest, awkward, difficult to use POS that I have ever seen.

We have had it for two weeks and are still not up and running. the backend is anything but intuitive. Customer support and documentation are practically nonexistent. Technical bugs galore, I am no novice with computers and this system is absolutely horrible. DO NOT WASTE YIOUR MONEY!!!