Easy to use and any questions I had were promptly responded too. Can't ask for more than that.

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2017
Eric D.
Reunion Coordinator
Afdrukken en drukwerk
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to get money in my account to make payments before the event, instead of just getting a bulk payment after the event.

Pluspunten: Site was easy to use. They gave me the money just days after tickets were bought so I could pay venue, DJ, Photographer, etc. The customer service was excellent. I'd email a question in the morning and would get responded to that day if not within just a couple of hours. The getting the money before the end of the event, which is what another site was doing, allowed me to have a fund to make payments and I wouldn't have been able to do the event otherwise.

Good software and outstanding customer service!

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2017
Diane K.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: First of all, you can get an actual person on the phone, and pretty easily. I am over these sites where you can only talk via a computer - so inefficient and frustrating! And the customer service really is outstanding - they go the extra mile to help you, and stay with you until the problem is solved - never losing patience or professionalism. Recently, I had to navigate between Ticketbud and WePay (another site/software) and it was so frustrating to deal with WePay that the TB rep actually called them for me and worked it out - amazing! Saved me time, stress, and money.

Good SquareSpace calendar option

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2015
Annabeth H.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I started using Ticketbud because the SquareSpace calendar does not currently allow recurring events. It was very easy to embed the Ticketbud calendar into the library's SquareSpace website. So far, I'm finding Ticketbud intuitive and easy to use. There are a few enhancements I'd like to see, but overall I'm happy with the switch. I called for help and also used chat help and both times was helped quickly by professional and competent people. Improvements that could be made:
Allow multiple dates for an event that can be recurring. For example, an event that happens every Monday and Wednesday. Right now, I have to add 2 separate events, one for Monday and one for Wednesday.
Allow the "ticket" section of an event to be hidden. This of course goes against the purpose of Ticketbud, but it might be useful for customers who don't need the ticketing portion.

van Ticketbud op 8-12-2015

Hello Annabeth,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and rest assured we are always working to make our system better and easier to use. Your suggestions have already been forwarded to our development team.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Excellent Service, Excellent Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2015
Amy F.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We recently opened a new website with Squarespace, and were shocked and dismayed that every event on the calendar (for us, that's about 48 events per week) had to be entered manually every time!!! There was in other words no "repeating event" option for calendar entry. Enter Ticketbud to save the day (and weeks, and months, and years!! :-) There were clear instructions on how to do this actually on the Squarespace page, and we are delighted with the results. I am quite new to this kind of thing, and have had questions come up, but Ticketbud's customer service have been prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable. We are very happy to have found them and recommend them highly.

van Ticketbud op 28-7-2015

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for your review - we really appreciate it. We love working with Squarespace sites and yours was particularly great and your use of the calendar was very smart. Thank you again for your comments and we hope we can further optimize your experience in the future.

Ticketbud

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2019
Gemma L.
Business Office Assistant
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent software. Very helpful.

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Easy to manage. Easy to generate the reports.

Minpunten: I didn't see any negative about the software. Looks good to us.

Excellent customer service

Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019
Heather F.
Event treasurer
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Fantastic response time with customer service.

Pluspunten: Intuitive and easy to navigate, very responsive customer service for the few questions I had.

Minpunten: I cannot think of any complaints or concerns.

Great Company to work with!

Sarah F.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: As new users to this type of service, the staff at Ticketbud have thus far made our overall experiences a breeze. Being a user who doesn't have advanced tech savvy skills, the site was pretty easy to navigate and offered multiple great ticketing and info options that we could customize for our event. It was wonderful to use a service where you could easily contact a REAL person and get REAL help, right away. In this wacky-doodle no human contact Internet world, the kind and competent level of customer service is completely refreshing. We had a little trouble with our photos and a few other details, but customer service was quick to talk us through. We've just posted our first event and are looking forward to learning more about the service as we start to sell tickets.

Hands down best ticketing service on the market

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2015
Tc V.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Cannot say enough about Ticketbud, these guys have done their homework and truly built a phenomenal platform. I have tried four other ticketing services and Ticketbud is my top choice. Cheapest to use, most functionality on the backend, great face for customer side, integration with payment gateway, social media and their customer service is top notch. I always get questions answered immediately. They want you to be successful, it is clear. Ticketbud will be my go to platform. Try it for one event, try their competitors. Do your homework and it's a no brainer you'll wind up with these guys.

Awesome Site / Awesome Service

Jonathan P.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This site is perfect for events that you do not need a full blown website for. I researched all of the available options and elected to use Ticketbud - I have not been disappointed. It is easy to use, and has a ton of really neat features, that are also very useful. I will continue to use Ticketbud for my events, without a doubt. The customer service has been second to none. I do not do bad customer service - ever, but Ben has exceeded my expectations. Nothing has been an issue, and all of my queries from the other side of the globe have been answered super promptly. I'm impressed.

Great experience for a new business!

Jessica D.
Designer
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We've been able to utilize various features of Ticketbud - from individual and repeating events to calendar integration for our website and social media sites. When problems or glitchy issues have occurred, the customer service has been quick and eager to help us work it out. I've had some issues with repeating events (disappearing from our calendar or uneditable on the back end, unable to copy, etc) and have had issues with our events showing up in searches. Largely our experience has been good and has proven useful to help grow our new business. Thanks, Ticketbud!

Superb Quality, Ease of Use, and Outstanding Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 13-1-2017
Caitlin E.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Thank you so much for your assistance with our event. Everything was easy to set up and the customer service was outstanding. Special shout out to customer support who made my experience extra special by helping with setup, pricing and more.

Pluspunten: Easy to use.
Excellent customer service.

Minpunten: Had a little trouble with the background images.

van Ticketbud op 13-1-2017

Hi Caitlin,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoy working with you and appreciate your business.

Our team liked using ticketbud for our traveling show.

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Ray B.
General Manager
13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We really liked using ticketbud to manage the promotion and system of ticket management for our traveling dance show. It helped us gauge ticket sales on a simple dashboard

Minpunten: We had a few times where the support wasn't the best and we thought the fees were a little higher than needed to be for the platform.

van Ticketbud op 19-3-2018

Hi Ray,
Thanks for your review of Ticketbud! We're sorry to hear that you felt that our support wasn't the best.

In regards to fees, we have a basic fee structure that is less expensive than most of our competitors.

We appreciate your feedback and we will do our best to make sure support is much better for the future.

Enjoying the site...

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2015
Brittany M.
Special Event Consultant
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Setting up & personalizing the site was straight-forward and made easy. I had questions in the beginning and e-mailed/reached out for assistance; I had my questions answered and concerns address before the end of business!
You can set a time to shutdown sales, refund a guest w/o having to worry about confidential information and so much more.
I have no worries when setting up my event via Ticketbud. Love it!

Excellent resource for streamlining reservations

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2015
Jacki M.
Corporate Events Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Ticketbud has been a great tool for our event planning office as it provides a professional streamline between guest and venue to secure reservations. Our guests have said they feel it is user friendly and I love that we can communicate last minute details through email to all ticket purchasers. I recommend Ticketbud to my colleagues all the time!

Great Idea!

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2015
Barbara H.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This concept worked great for me. Knowing what I was wanting, I was able to make it work with my website that I had help in putting together. The product is working great and I am getting great response from customers knowing that they can purchase their tickets ahead of time.

Great software -- so easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2015
Finnie H.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This was my first time using a online ticket service for my annual charity event. It was a great experience and I will definitely be using it again. Ticketbud's customer service is over the top. Thanks for making everything so easy for me! I look forward to working with you in 2016!

Technical Help and Informational Help w/ Signing Up and Using Ticketbud

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2015
Carl M.
Event Manager
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Phenomenal performance from all members I've spoken to on the Ticketbud team. Extremely personable, helpful, insightful, the list could go on. Website is extremely user friendly and even when we encountered a hiccup here or there, the team had our backs. Thank you, guys!

Great for everyone who has events!

Beoordeeld op 24-3-2019
Craig S.
Children's Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had a lot of questions and they answered them all.

Pluspunten: I love that they don't have a monthly fee for their service. You only pay a fee for tickets purchased with a credit card.

Minpunten: I would like to see a portal to sell tickets when face to face.

van Ticketbud op 29-3-2019

Hi Craig! Thanks for the review!

We do offer at the door sales options with our POS functionality. A team member will be following up with you directly with more info!

Great Site!

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2015
Aubree S.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: This was my first event using online ticketing. I was a little nervous. Ben took me on a guided demo of the site - all my questions were answered before I even got started. Ticketbud makes online ticketing so simple. I will definitely use them for my next event.

Pretty easy for a non IT person. Support Staff and Sales GREAT!

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2016
Connie Y.
Events and Marketing Director
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: The cons - getting the background to look right. It took time to make it work.
The pros- It was easy to put my information in to the system. Easy editing.
Support staff made it easy.

Great service!

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017
Dan M.
Vice President of Marketing
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great product and services as promised. We use for charity concerts but would work great for any event!

Pluspunten: Ease of use and effectiveness.

Minpunten: None

My rep was very informative and helpful. She didn't know all the answers but she found the answers

Beoordeeld op 16-5-2017
Becky W.
Event Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: free ! Once I learned how to maneuver, it was awesome. The customer service was amazing. My rep was very helpful

Minpunten: There were a few things that I wanted to do that it would not allow me to do. My rep set up the event for me, per my specifications.

I called customer service after I made a mistake and received amazing customer service.

Beoordeeld op 17-8-2017
Tamara R.
Senior Program Analyst
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Customer service received was excellent after I enter my email in incorrectly. Customer service is the number one reason I become a return customer.

Wonderful!

Beoordeeld op 5-4-2017
Creative C.
Admin
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using ticketbud has been a GREAT experience. It was pretty easy to set up on my own, but anytime I had a question, someone was there instantly to help me with my issues. Very responsive team and our customers were fine with paying the very minimal fee to purchase a ticket. Easy process! Thank you ticketbud!

Pluspunten: easy to use!

van Ticketbud op 5-4-2017

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it. We're happy to help any time, and we're glad to be your service of choice. Have a great day!

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2017