Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Freshdesk

Freshdesk is eenvoudig te gebruiken klantenservice software die meer dan 40.000 bedrijven wereldwijd helpt om geweldige klantervaringen te creëren.

Meer informatie over Freshdesk

Freshdesk is beyond easy to use. I love how simple it is to assign tickets to the relevant team member and how ticket responses are so quick and easy.

Tools is really inefficient and their automation tools are built by people with very little CSX experience. Everything needs to be hacked somehow.

Beoordelingen van Freshdesk

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Freshdesk heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 3.270 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Freshdesk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (3.270)

Torre
Torre
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Client Friendly Ticketing System

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Sofiya
Sofiya
Support Specialist in Bulgarije
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

HelpDesk Support Specialist

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am quite happy as a user when it comes to Freshdesk. It is easy to grasp, and it notifies you promptly when new tasks are popping up. The Call Centre function is very reliable and easy to use, especially since the phone app is well maintained, meaning no calls are missed. It is very easy to log cases and to also search for said cases.

Fresh Desk is very easy to use and to understand basically from day one. I also like the fact that it is very light which makes it run very fast, making our work very quick and reliable. Once you get the hang of it, you can practically solve all cases using just a few buttons on the keyboard.

When there is a maintenance issue, causing Freshdesk to crash, there is no notification as to why this is happening and how long it will be down for. The Fresh Chat mobile app keeps crashing without any reason, and it does not provide an error code, making it difficult to figure out how to fix the problem. The tech support for the app is also abysmal - they are extremely slow to respond or they just don't respond; when they do respond - they reply back with bot-generated problem "solutions" that basically end with "please contact support".

Allan
Head of Information Security in Australië
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Great entry level ticketing system

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was pretty good, we did move to a tool integrated to our PSA

It was relatively simple out of the box and required little consulting time

It doesn't have as many out of the box features as some mature systems

Jeff
CEO in Canada
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Lacking rudimentary filter/show by date range feature, terrible for recordkeeping

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mediocre at best - it does what every other support desk system does - assign & distribute tickets, some automation etc. etc. I've submitted the above feature request for very basic date based filter & displays that any email system should have and what is supposed to be an advanced business management tool completely lacks this.

For years I've been asking for date filters - something as simple as "see all emails sent by this client between 2020-04-10 to 2020-04-15" - NOTHING. To make matters worse, when looking at older emails in a list, it doesn't even show the date - it will show some ambiguous phrase like "About a year ago" which lumps in a 6 month period. If you want accurate tracking of communication, forget it. If you have one off emails that you'll never need to see again once resolved, maybe. If it weren't for the fact we have so many existing records with this company we'd switch but we are stuck, and years of asking them for a simple feature to either allow date based searches OR at least display actual date of email, has been futile. Regret having chose this as our support desk provider for our team of 8!

The lack of basic and very simple features such as filtering emails/communication by date, or even displaying an accurate date. What business runs on emails that show the date on a list as "About A Year Ago"? Absolutely horrible for business management or record keeping. If you want to manage long term relationship with clients and be able to look up conversations quickly, DO NOT USE FRESHBOOKS.

Mark
Operations Manager in VK
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Freshdesk - Simply

4,0 3 maanden geleden

The ability to setup up multiple channels direct for specific clients. The call routing of DDI’s and reporting is important to monitor KPI’s. There are lots of great features such as automations which is great when you are an active Helpdesk dealing with hundreds of tickets daily.

Some of the changes on reporting when they discontinued the legacy reports and moved to analytics has been poor as dependant on your setup the data isn’t always accurate or easy to digest.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Desk en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk: Based on cost and features Freshdesk at the time seemed the better option for our business needs.

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and Comunication Analyst in Dominicaanse Republiek
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The best way to manage projects and incidents

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been of great help, it has helped us a lot with the management of incidents in the company and to manage each project in a better way.

It is a very complete tool, it is very easy to manage the incidents of daily life and to manage or administer tasks and projects it is one of the best tools

It is a very good tool but the cost is usually a little high so it should be taken into account when purchasing it.

E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Freshdesk pros and cons

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like that freshdesk makes it really easy to categorize and tag items. We work with specific clients, so it's nice to be able to tag clients and also to review details about their accounts.

I had such an issue with notifications and tracking tickets. Sometimes I would not get an email notification if I was assigned a ticket. If I was just mentioned in a ticket, it was often very hard to keep track of those or to find them again later if I needed to add more to the ticket.

Meet
Cloud Engineer in India
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Review for freshservice

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is a must have product as per my point of view to develop a growth and manage your tasks

It is one stop solution for every thing to manage the problems as well as the time taken for particular task

As of now everything i like about it. there are no such dislikes

Thurston
software developer in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Freshdesk all in one review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this software as it is smooth running and customer service is top notch and it makes my job so much easier than ever,I just would like upgrade asap so that i can have the fulll feel of the platform.

To be in the free tier is nice and convenient in a way that smaller customers can have a long term feel for the system and get to know how it works and get familiar with the system and platform.

That the High -end analytic is only available in BETA mode and that to get to higher tiers one need to upgrade pricing plan.

Ethan
Founder in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy way to handle customer emails

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Freshdesk solves many of the challenges I face with customer support and ticket management, providing significant benefits to my business.

I use Freshdesk at work for managing customer emails, and it's been very effective. The features like ticket assignment, colleague notes, and categorization have greatly enhanced our workflow. It's used daily, and our customers also benefit from the support portal.

The only downside to Freshdesk for me is its lack of scheduled response sending, which is crucial for us. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Ibadat
Ibadat
agent in Canada
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

most convenient ticketing tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

easy to use, great user interface which makes it easier to search and work upon

themes option are fixed by organization and it would be good if users have option to change

Informatiediensten, 201-500 werknemers

Freshdesk is a great alternative to over priced industry stalwarts.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Freshdesk has been a breeze to set up and use effectively. My team loves how easy it is to quickly work through tickets. We heavily use Trello and their integration is top tier. When issues do come up, the support team is always available to answer my questions. Even when it doesn't support a particular workflow, I've always been given excellent suggestions to work around its limitations.

Many integrations are v1 products that were built years ago and never updated. Salesforce integration needs a lot of work. We had to disable it because it was using too many API calls.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen: Salesforce Service Cloud is a pain to configure. It's it pretty much unusable unless your company has an on-staff Salesforce developer. You can only configure very basic functionality via the admin options.

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Service Cloud

Gabriel
Support & Onboarding in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Very happy with this purchase

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am currently the only person responsible for customer support in a small company. Freshdesk made it much more easy for me to manage support tickets due to SLAs, automations, etc. I used to have to do pretty much everything manually. We'll be adding new users soon because of this great experience.

Ease of use. Reasonable price. Otherwise, I like the way tickets can be prioritized with SLAs, status, etc. Canned responses and automations are great too.

The automations, despite being very nice, are somewhat limited in terms of what they can do. Sometimes I'd like to go a little further than what they can offer. It's often just little details, but it could make a big difference. Here are a few basic examples: 1) IF field is empty, THEN send a notification to the user with a message saying that it has to be updated. This is not possible since we can't have an automation triggered by a field being left blank. 2) Only the custom fields with drop down lists can be used as triggers for automations. Also, I'd like to be able to have the SLA based on the expected first response rather than the expected resolution. Overall though, it makes my job a lot easier.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen: TP is really good for development projects, but it makes absolutely no sense when it comes to giving decent customer support. No SLAs, no prioritization, no notifications, no automations.

Overgestapt van: Targetprocess

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk: The price mostly. While Zendesk had cheaper plans, the Freshdesk plans had more features for the same price. Zendesk overall had a few more features, but we would have never used most of them anyway and Freshdesk seemed easier to configure and customize and it looked better in my opinion. The ticketing systeme is just great. Everyone asked was talking about Zendesk, yet I found it somewhat underwhelming.

Patricia Brigid
Service Desk Manager in Ghana
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Superb Experience

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed an efficient CRM system, easy to set up an with easy access to analytics to manage our tickets and Freshdesk was able to give us that and more. We love that its features are based on time; we are able to measure agent and team performance on this.

Freshdesk is built on ITIL framework and very easy to use. It took me a few minutes to figure it out, find all the metrics that we needed and set up. The support and software team are readily available on chat, email and conference call - regardless of need. Lately I see lots of improvements in the software (like the Field Service Management, Proactive Reach and advance ticketing). Some of the new features have helped us tremendously while others (FSM) has got us thinking on efficiency in our field work.

In improving the system, a few of our favored features are taken off. For instance, with Linked Tickets we are unable to send bulk emails from the Tracker. The alternative is to send bulk emails from the Tickets view or filtered view; this is tedious if one has to select individual tickets which notice is meant for or when there are multiple linked tickets to different trackers. Also, Email Outreach should have the alternative of selecting contact from Freshdesk instead of uploading a CSV file

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen: It was difficult generating reports from Kayako. We were yet t transfer to their new version. With years of use, we needed something new which met our needs - in line with our ITIL-based structure.

Overgestapt van: Kayako

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk: Ease of use and support response rate. Freshdesk team were proactive to set up an online meeting with us where sales, IT and other relevant stakeholders were available to answer our questions and understand our needs before paying for the service. While on trial, we had set up 80% of the things we needed while waiting for feedback on the remaining things so this helped us decide quickly.

Thabo
Thabo
Managing Director in Zuid-Afrika
Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers

TMI-SSP (PTY) LTD

Opmerkingen: Wonderful, I really like their 24hrs support system

With 5 years in business, we started seeing change in our revenues and employee behaviour in the last 2,5 years of using FRESHDESK. We stopped for sometime thinking maybe we could continue without these tools and a huge gap opened up thus we had to go back to the tried & tested.

Ease of business Friendly Interface Work Anywhere (App or Web)

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen: They rely too much on chat bots The only person who spoke to me was their sales rep when she was selling me their product Poor response time to email queries (support is too slow) No 24hrs support

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk: It is tried and tested within my company It has 24hrs support Quick response to customer queries

Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Good Customer Support Platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall a positive experience with FreshDesk. The product was fairly easy to implement since we didn’t migrate data from our old system. Training for the staff was pretty quick and we’ve gained a lot of workflow improvements since switching.

FreshDesk is a power and easy to use customer service platform. We use it to manage our customer support ticketing system and measure our response against SLA’s. It meets our expectations in all areas

We use FreshDesk to integrate with our on site ticketing system. We’ve run a series of challenges keeping this running, but besides that advanced feature we have had few issues.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen: Footprints was an old school on site platform that hadn’t kept up with the times. We needed a total refresh.

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk: Jira is a far more complex and extensive platform

Omnia
Customer Service Lead in Egypte
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

With Freshdesk you can manage all your support channels in one place!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a good choice and I recommend Freshdesk if anyone is looking for Omnichannel solution with affordable price plans

What I like about Freshdesk that we can manage all our support channel from one place, the automations and reporting features are excellent and we can customize it according to our needs. Also the support is good whenever I need help I can find quick response

It's only 3 cons: 1- Twitter: The DMs in Twitter is a little bit messy, it keeps the message history for only 7 days maximum and any new message from the same user will come after one week will be opened as a new ticket which is a true waste of time to keep checking the whole history for one case across many tickets that's unlike FB messages 2- Direct integration with iOS and GooglePlay stores so you can manage the reviews directly without using third party app with extra cost 3- When you compose new email it does not allow to enter more than one email in (To) field any additional mail have to be added in CC which is sometimes not practical at all also to use group emails is not allowed till now you need to log the emails one by one

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Desk

Redenen om voor Freshdesk te kiezen: We were looking for more advanced reporting dashboards and workflows customization. Also we had a separate Live chat service but With Freshdesk we can manage Freshchat also at the same time

Overgestapt van: Chatra en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk: More features with affordable prices

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Freshdesk has simplified customer service, increased agent productivity, and is cloud-based.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is very efficient, simple, and collaborative. It's difficult to overlook a ticket because notifications are everywhere, and you can also add reminders under To-Do for a specific ticket. It is cloud-based, so our team can work from anywhere.

It is simple to create a ticket after a phone call and assigning tickets to support teams takes only a few clicks. It also assigns tickets to agents automatically based on pre-defined rules. The ease of collaborating with other departments when you need their assistance with a specific scenario. Simply add notes, assign tickets to them, and they will be notified. It also made it easier for me to create canned responses and knowledge base articles.

We recently set up Service Level Agreement(SLA) policies help us setup and maintain targets for the duration within which our teams respond and resolve tickets. I had to had to add them one by one manually as you can't do bulk entries. Took me awhile.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshdesk: It has more features and meets our company's requirements. We actually upgraded to the most expensive plan (Omnichannel), and it has been fantastic!

belasco
Digital Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

FreshDesk Review

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Freshdesk has been great. The platform is easy to use and navigate, and provides great customer service and support. The ticketing system is very organized and efficient and the dashboard is great for keeping track of all your customer support requests. The automation and reporting tools help to streamline the process and make it easier to manage multiple customers. The integration with other tools is also helpful, allowing me to quickly connect with other systems to provide better customer service. Overall, I find Freshdesk to be a great platform for managing customer service requests.

I liked how easy it was to use Freshdesk. The software was intuitive, and the user interface was well designed. The customer support was also excellent. They were always available to answer questions and provide assistance. Additionally, the reporting features were comprehensive and allowed us to track customer support trends and metrics.

One of the biggest drawbacks of freshdesk is its lack of customizability. It can be difficult to tailor the software to meet the specific needs of different businesses, as there are limited options for customizing the interface and features. Additionally, the pricing plans can be a bit expensive for some companies, depending on the level of support they require.

Alok
Alok
Self Employed in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Far better than the rest!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have tried and worked with various competing helpdesk software's (both SaaS and Self Hosted), but Freshdesk is simply amazing and outstanding. I was up and running in less than 2-3 minutes. Yes, you heard it right, less than 2-3 minutes.

The best part I love about Freshdesk is the super fast - clean, simple, minimalistic and easy-to-use interface. Next what impresses me is the instant help and tips across all the sections in the Admin, making it extremely easy for a layman to get started in less time and without any help and support.

Well, there is really nothing I don't like about Freshdesk other than a little improvement with spam handling and spammers. No doubt Freshdesk already takes care of it but slightly in a different manner. I feel there should be an intelligent spam detection algorithm and mechanism which would send the spam tickets right into the Spam folder. Besides, creating and maintaining a common database of spammers would add even more charm to the software. That way, an agent can further manually review the Spam tickets and deal with them accordingly. Another slight issue is with the contact management. For any contacts that are deleted, Freshdesk marks tickets from those contacts as spam which I think is wrong. From time-to-time, the contact database increases with people contacting only once and then never turning back for years. Such contacts unnecessarily increase the burden of managing contacts and need to be deleted periodically. Instead, Freshdesk should consider creating a special category wherein all the contacts that are marked as spam will be tagged into this category. That way, an agent can get rid of unwanted contacts.

Service Representative in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Support Tasks

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, FD is a helpful tool for a support staff that deals with a large client base. However, just like any other product, it does have some things that need to be worked on.

It's easy to categorize and keep track of your work, especially with the new FreshDesk Mint version. The new FreshDesk Mint also shows a contact's recent tickets, so I can quickly see their recent history. I really love the scenario automations and keyboard shortcuts. Overall, FD mint feels smoother than the old FD. I wish they had: -more options for scenario customization -more options for keyboard shortcuts/customization === They have a decent customer support team that responds relatively quick(within 24 hours).

Some features from the old FreshDesk didn't transfer to the new FreshDesk mint. -Text in <PRE> tags wrapped perfectly to the next line(s) on the old FD, but it gets jumbled into one line on the new FD mint. I have to literally copy the whole string and create a comment so I can read my client's request. -I was able to edit the ticket's requester email address to ANY mail address on the old FD. This is not possible on the FD mint unless you have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database. So, if you don't have admin privileges to edit your company's contact database, you'd only have access to update the ticket request email address to ONLY contacts in your company's contact database. I had to literally convert to the old FD every time to just update the email address, and then go back to FD mint to process the rest of the ticket. -CTRL+Shift shortcut didn't enter a space on the old FD, but it does on the new FD Mint. I have to account for this now whenever working in FD Mint. -Better statistics and analysis would be nice. The most useless statistic/achievement they offer is the 'Speed racer' statistic. I believe it's fair to help contacts in the order they come(first come, first serve). So, I work on 'older' tickets and I get punished for not responding to the 'newest' ticket available. Why should you serve the client that just walked in the door instead of the person who has been waiting for hours?

Robert
Technology Project Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

A Fresh Approach to Ticketing

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: FreshDesk is a great ticketing system.
We use FreshDesk to support all the schools in our school district.
Integration with Google (SSO, profile info, etc) works wonderfully.
Knowledge base Articles are great. If we had to do it all over again, we would pick FreshDesk again.
Our users love FreshDesk, they often comment how easy it is to place a ticket.

Modern, Elegant, Google Integrated, Nice iOS & Android Apps, Intuitive. Lots of useful features. (Merging tickets, Splitting tickets, Tags for tickets, KB Articles, Teams, Chat, etc) Nifty videos even at the end of the year. Service up-time is great (I don't think we've ever noticed an outage). Knowledge base Articles are great.

Plans & pricing are a bit annoying. You have to pick from useful features or unnecessary cost for things that should be included without an up charge to a higher plan. Sales, Support, Development, Billing, basically EVERYTHING, is in India, which isn't by itself bad, and for Freshdesk's part, it's much better than most India based support... But, if you open a ticket about billing, it can be months (literally months) before your issue is resolved. There are some design flaws with the product, and while you're told changes will be considered, they seldom are - FreshDesk has their own agenda, and your feedback isn't all that important in the development. It would be nice to see the company track, implement, and report back when feedback is actually taken, and this would be nice if it was done in a timely manner, but that doesn't happen. Some features are a bit confusing to set up and have silly names (Observer & Dispatcher) -- an outside has no idea what those features do, and even after using FreshDesk for a years, it's still a bit opaque. The concept of ticket fields vs user fields can be a bit annoying. There are little refinements that are lacking (email alerts that are not as good as they should be, etc).

Sandrine
Sandrine
Manager in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Freshdesk makes support easier and at a very attractive price

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Freshdesk is a robust helpdesk platform, which offers all the key helpdesk features. We have a partner who uses Freshdesk. We asked them for their feedback. They told us that they were happy with the solution and it matched their requirements, even with the Free edition. In 2015, we were looking for a helpdesk platform, because our internal solution was outdated and our budget was tight. We look at the solutions available on the market. After a very quick try we were convinced about Freshdesk: it was adopted! The Free edition (Sprout) offered us everything we needed and it was so user friendly! Freshdesk helps us to save time and money as it automates the support ticket management process: customized support rules, automatic email notification, tickets queue management That's perfect for us and for our customers who use it for submitting support ticket.

We definitively like a couple of things about Freshdesk. Even with the Free edition you have access to plenty of features. The portal can be customized: you can specify the colors of the colors theme, choose a font and also add your organization logo. You then can offer a branded helpdesk platform to your customers. All the admin features you need are in a one tab (Admin) organized in 4 main categories: helpdesk channels, main settings It is so easy to configure the solution and to customize it (forms, emails, and so on). The solution can be online in only a couple of minutes. We had to contact the Freshdesk support only once, and honestly we were really impressed by the way they handled our support request because we only have the free edition. The ticket was solved and closed in only a couple of hours. Great support service!

As we used the Free edition, we don't see any cons.

Michel
Technical Support Lead in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Best Helpdesk Application for your Money

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: First of all, they preach by example because Freshdesk's support is top notch. I found myself inspired every time I deal with them and even though I have (too) many years experience in the support business, I have learned from my interaction with Freshdesk's agents. It is clear to me that support is very important to this vendor and they obviously select and train their agents very well. Integrating the product in our environment was very easy and managing it is simple or as complex as you want it to be. I have been using Freshdesk for over 10 years now and they still surprise me with new features and new learning material (lots of "how to" videos, training and webinars).

Multi language, great knowledge base, easy to automate a lot of features (multi time zone groups, SLAs and Business hours/holidays support and many more) and available add ins to suit pretty much any requirement. Being on the cloud means we always have access no matter where we are or what we use (Tablet, Phone, laptop, desktop, ...). In the current world wide pandemie reality, all our agents are now working from home and the transition was seamless.

Reporting needs some love, although the basic is there. Freshdesk has recently added Analytics which is great but not that easy to configure so that you get the exact result you want. They are working on improving this. Most of the things I liked less about this software have been improved and quite a few features that we needed have been deployed over the years. We are also in the software development business and we understand that it is impossible to satisfy everyone, customers are really way too creative at times ;-).

Haseeb
Customer Service Supervisor of Training and Development in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

Quite powerful CRM for Email Management, but still Improving

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, the system is quite good, but there is definitely room for improvement. It's generally easy to use for the basic actions and the rules that can be set make this a powerful tool.It does begin to get a little complicated when you have several departments using Freshdesk together (for example, adding another department using Freshdesk into a ticket doesn't create a ticket for that department - instead, the ticket has to be flipped, or have to go through parent-child ticketing, which can be confusing for those that are not tech savvy).

Freshdesk allows our company to manage our distribution lists that have a very high volume of incoming emails. It allows management to distribute and balance the workload of the department with ease.Not only does it keep a record of all emails sent and received, it also keeps track of all actions that were taken within the ticket along with the users or rules responsible for the changes.

The way the tickets come in and starts tracking time - this should be modifiable based on business needs, but seems to only track the time (& SLA) based on when the ticket/ email was created. This would be great for an IT department, but loses it's value in this aspect for a Customer Service department.Other companies that use a ticketing based CRM tends to clash with Freshdesk sometimes. Since each response includes the ticket number at the end of the subject line, each response ends up creating a brand new ticket, making it much harder to follow the chain.Freshdesk also has a Merge feature - but this feature doesn't really work very well. I would recommend not using it at all if the email chains are large. This feature just sticks the entire email chain into the ticket, as a single post, instead of filling in spots in chronological order.

, 501-1.000 werknemers

Feeling huge potential of Freshdesk, but experiencing quite low speed of advancing

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We got convenient for clients Helpdesk portal
But still we are upset about lack of customizations and that some features are hardcoded (e.g. translations of Feedback form)

1. Occasional agents - great feature to keep agents without buying additional places 2. Very convenient multi-language feature 3. LIQUID gives lot of possibilities 4. Gamification features 5. Fully-operational API which is convenient to use 6. Great uptime. For almost 12 months of use - very rare failures 7. Convenient UI both for agents and customers (still lots of room for improvement) 8. Constant improvements and new features (but no sandbox still :( ) 9. Convenient customization of solutions (with multi-language features) 10. Good functionality of Dispatch'r, Supervisors and Observers. But still they are poorer than in SF and for some reason they're divided in separate groups (in SF they're just Workflow rules)

1. Some interesting features are hardcoded and have no possibility to be re-used (e.g. no "Popular articles" feature. Or we'd like to place Search field to outter resource so we could push customers to Helpdesk portal. But it can't be placed somewehere outside Freshdesk) 2. Having deep experience with Salesforce, we can say that Freshdesk has VERY LOW options of customization. E.g. we can't just limit rights to separate field or hide it for some users (I know there is an application, but it's not native functionality of Freshdesk) 3. Shutting down system (Hotline) and forcing users to move to another solution (throwing out all works done about implementation of Hotline) 4. No clear documentation about establishing integrations (e.g. with telephony service) 5. Day passes - I think it's incovenient that they are not included into subscription plan. Perhaps 10 passes a month or smth like that 6. No possibility to create own report - only use pre-built ones 7. I suppose b2b system should me much more flexible (we have a great example of such approach - Salesforce)