Over Campaigner

Geavanceerde e-mailmarketingtools voor medium en grote ondernemingen om krachtige persoonlijke verbindingen met hun klanten op te bouwen.

Meer informatie over Campaigner

It's a decent value for the money. It's great for basic email contacts and is a value for that.

Changes recently to interface have become cumbersome and difficult.

Beoordelingen van Campaigner

3,7
4,0
3,7
Waar voor je geld
3,9

Campaigner heeft een totaalscore van 3,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 420 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Campaigner eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (420)

Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Interactive Marketing Manager in VS
Architectuur en planning, 201-500 werknemers

Use What You Know

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We send a weekly email to 40k users and this program has worked for us for the last 8 years.

This program was already in use when I joined the company and the learning curve was minimal. It has all the standard templates, contacts, and reports that you would need. Every time I have called customer service, they have been helpful.

Working with the templates can be really finicky. It can be difficult to get it to do what you want at times. It is also not as user friendly as MailChimp, for instance. Their reporting is there but you have to do click more time to get to it and comparing email sends can be annoying the way it's laid out.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Kristi, Thank you for leaving a review of Campaigner. We are happy to hear that the platform works well for you and your team. We also appreciate th feedback you provided and have passed it along to our product team. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us. -The Campaigner Team

Maria R.
Communications Advisor in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Really meets our needs!

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: By far the best platform I’ve used for managing sending to large numbers of recipients. I’d highly recommend the platform to anyone!

Campaigner is really easy to use and allows you to create beautiful, visually appealing and versatile newsletters seamlessly. The design os fully customizable and works very intuitively. It’s as easy as clicking wnd dragging.

Certain email servers seem to give us a high number of bounce backs ant that’s not ideal.

Sam F.
CEO in VK
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Worst ESP Experience EVER - Verging On Scam Organisation

1 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Campaigner is the worst ESP experience I've ever had. As a high-volume newsletter publisher, we send approx 500MM emails per year across multiple ESPs. We were persuaded by Campaigner to move away from our existing ESP as they would help improve deliverability, lower costs and support our transition. What a complete pack of lies! After signing a 6-month contract, they instantly locked our account or 48 hours after we imported our contacts with zero notice or explanation - just that their postmaster had some issues. After finally getting the account unlocked, we then started emailing our 'super users' from our previous ESP (i.e. those who had opened multiple emails recently)... Campaigner couldn't even match the open rates on that segment that our previous ESP could achieve on our entire list (including inactive). When I raised this I had to wait 2 days for a basic response. I'm now trying to cancel our account but of course, Campaigner got what they wanted - a 6-month agreement and now don't care about providing a decent service. It's now descended into finance and legal getting involved. This is a classic case of bait-and-switch. All I can say is STAY AWAY.

The only redeeming feature of Campaigner is their sales team who are great at selling you a dream: deliverability experts, a dedicated account manager, a superior platform and deliverability. It's all promises up-front.

All of the features they promised: support, deliverability, platform

Muofunanya M.
Creative Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Terrible customer service

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not very good

Functionality, emails, database, user friendly

Terrible Customer Service. Very Overpriced, billing department is garbage, alot of my mailing goes to spam even when marked as 'not spam', media library not good

Bruce S.
Consultant / employment trends researcher in VS
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to learn and great customer service, when necessary

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent -- customer service reps are quickly available and have always been able to resolve the issue, which in all honesty could be because of my lack of advanced html coding knowledge. FYI, I had been using a bulk-emailing PC software prior to Campaigner, but navigating how to overcomer spam filters became too complicated and was ultimately unsuccessful.

Very straight-forward managing multiple mailing lists; useful and detailed analytics for email campaigns; very helpful and quick customer service (I suppose that the reason customer service reps are available so quickly is because they are not needed often, which speaks to the high quality of the software).

Because I do very time-sensitive campaigns, sometimes the test email doesn't arrive as quick as it should.

7 maanden geleden

Hello Bruce, Thanks for this excellent feedback! It's great to hear that we have been a great service for you regarding list management and analytics for your email campaigns and that our customer service team has been there for you. We are looking forward to continuing to service your email marketing needs for years to come. Take care, Carlos P, Community Manager

Grant E.
Senior Analyst Deskside in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Campaigner Review

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very happy with it as it is a lot easier to use than my previous software, and allows me to do my newsletter fairly easily and quickly.

I am using Campaigner for a newsletter and find that it works very well. It is easy to use and set up, and you can use a previous campaign if you want.

It seems to log me out for no reason, even when I am in the middle of doing something. It is not quite as robust as I would like it, as there are somethings I would like it to do, like gradient background color, that I have to do in another program and then bring it in as a picture.

Dave I.
Web Designer in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good value for the money

3 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been more or less good. The times I have needed to contact customer support, they have been amazingly responsive and helpful.

I prefer the full editor approach to creating our newsletter emails. It makes it easy to copy information from our website to the newsletter. The sending out of draft message is easy, as is the eventual scheduling of the newsletter.

The count of our current mailing list is not displayed in a useful manner. I believe it is reporting the entire size of the list, not just the number of active subscribers. It makes our list appear much larger than it really is.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Dave and thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We would love to work with you on your reporting to ensure the data that you are viewing is as optemized as possible for your needs. Please reach out anytime. - Carlos

Kathryn W.
Director of Marketing in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

I like the idea of this, but not easy to use

3 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been neutral. We were a Streamsend customer before they were bought out. I like the price but everything else is really not intuitive.

Cost is the biggest pro for this software. It's much cheaper than their competitors and I like that you don't have to pay per contact.

I have a really hard time getting emails to appear properly as coded. The campaigner system seems to manipulate or change things that shouldn't be changed. It also seems to have a good bit of bugs in it.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kathryn, Thanks for your honest review of Campaigner, this kind of feedback is extremely valuable to us. We have since made major improvements to our email editor, and have made the addition of our new Drag and Drop editor which enables all users to create beautiful and mobile responsive email designs in minutes. We would love the opportunity to show you the changes and improvements we have made, please reach out to us anytime. All the best, Carlos

Nurul aishah G.
Nurul aishah G.
Personal Banker in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The best in email marketing and testing.

4 8 maanden geleden

It is a simple-to-use solution that includes the essential feature for running email marketing campaigns and A/B testing. The media library is faultless and allows you to manage your data quickly. The email designs are well-designed and simple to modify. You may also submit your HTML-based email template. We can prioritize our follow-up by seeing who has opened the email and how often they have clicked the email we sent. This is amazing!

I don't like the dashboard design, especially when navigating the menus and settings. By default, you will be sent back to the main menu and must use the arrow keys to navigate the various menus until you reach an item you want again. Additional information on what has been clicked and by whom would have been more beneficial. Alternatively, a record of each connection and their email behavior might be helpful.

Orly T.
Music Teacher in Canada
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Campaigner Review

4 2 maanden geleden

It is very easy to upload photos and text, and start from a blank page

I find the templates confusing to navigate through. I'd love to use them, but tend to stick to the blank page as it's a lot easier. Also, the fonts often change when going from the point of completion to when they go out to a person's inbox. The layout doesn't always appear exactly as I would like it to.

Jason P.
Director of Marketing & Research in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Automation and ease of use

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are extremely satisfied on what this software allows us to do from a campaign standpoint. Our emails are clean and easy to read on mobile devices and on the desktop.

The interface is very user friendly allowing for drag and drop editiong or html editor features make Campaigner a breeze to work with. In addition, being able to automate an email to go out weekly, or every two weeks, three weeks or four weeks is a great feature.

Sometimes Campaigner is caps sensitive with linked documents, which will sever links if you're not careful and unless you pull it into html editor you may not be able to see the severed link in the drag and drop editor to apply changes.

vorig jaar

Hello Jason, thank you very much for leaving this great feedback for us. It most definitely helps us to ensure that we keep Campaigner as optimized to your needs as possible. Best regards - Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager.

Shaun B.
CEO in Canada
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Brilliant Customer Support. Limited Functionality

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Campaigners customer support is in the absolute top-tier. I've been in the customer experience consulting and training business globally for over 20 years, and I can only think of one other company that is their equal. Years ago, we switched away from Campaigner to Survey Monkey. We switched back 8 months later. Survey Monkey's customer service didn't come close. Even though we don't need customer support often, we sure appreciate that Campaigner doesn't make you jump through hoops to get to someone who can help. Campaigner appears to have invested little, however in creating integrations with major platforms like Wordpress. Our subscription list suffers because of it. The support team is sympathetic, but their developers don't appear to care about it. It's too bad, because other than that, this is a world-class company.

Campaigner is easy to use, and doesn't require a lot of technical knowledge to get started (although it certainly helps). Their technical support team is fantastic, though, unlike most other SAAS. They actually have people you can talk to - and they are consistently awesome. We use it mostly for email marketing. The reporting is great, and everything (except for the 'cons' below) is pretty intuitive.

Campaigner is missing some critical functionalities that are becoming deal-breakers. Fairly simple things like integrations with Wordpress. One of the biggest gaps is the complete inability to easily create attractive sign-up forms for websites or popups. They have some templates - which are just, well, horrible.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Shaun, I wanted to thank you for your excellent and in-depth feedback. It is really great to know that our product and customer support team has been something that you can rely on. Your feedback with regards to integration is also much appreciated and has been sent up to upper management. Looking forward to serving your email marketing needs in the future, all the best. Carlos Petersen, Customer Marketing Manager

Laura C.
Brand Strategist in VS
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Love the Drag & Drop Editor!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I give Campaigner 5-stars for cusotmer service and email marketing. We appreciate that they continue to develop and improve the software overtime too.

When Campaigner updated the software to utilize the drag and drop editor it was a game-changer! So easy to design templates for simple or more detailed email campaigns. Campaigner has been the best email marketing software that we've used so far and helps us to automate communications to our patients quickly and effectively. We also have to shout-out Campaigner's responsive customer service and support teams. Whenever we have had any issues with our account, the team is quick to respond and resolve any issue that we are experiencing. Speedy support is hard to come by in the software industry.

We do experience a lot of issues with the SMTP email relay function, which isn't Campaigner's email software directly but within its portfolio that we pay Campaigner for.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Laura, Thank you very much for your feedback and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the drag and drop email editor! It is also really great to know that our support team has been there to help you when you are in need. We look forward to continuing to serve your email marketing needs for years to come. All the best, Carlos Petersen, Customer Marketing Manager

Jerry M.
PR Manager in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A little learning curve, but powerful software

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Campaigner for numerous purposes, including marketing directly to customers, distributing information to vendors and other interested parties, and media outreach. We have found it effective for all of these purposes, especially since it can handle all of these without interfering with the others.

Ease of managing lists, importing from other sources, handling unsubscribes and reporting. Terrific customer support via chat and telephone.

Creation WYSIWYG tool can be a little frustrating, as the interface sometimes makes editing difficult (size of the working box inhibits cut-and-paste, moving elements up and down, etc.)

2 jaar geleden

Jerry, Thank you very much for your detailed feedback about our product. I am happy to hear that our list management system is working to your satisfaction and that our customer support has been there to help you. Your feedback about our WYSIWYG editor is also appreciated, I hope that you have had the chance to try our new drag and drop editor. Please let us know if you need anything anytime. Best, Carlos

Brian G.
Festival Director in Canada
Muziek, 11-50 werknemers

Winterfolk Festival Bulk Email Program

4 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It provides a great way to connect and inform our customers, and we get many action items, clicks, and responses.

The reporting software is excellent. After analyzing the numbers after time, we have learned when is the best time to send, which formats work best, and it helped us optimize and improve the number of client opens, clicks, responses, and increase ticket sales. It works very well for that. We get more action from clients on a single email release then from all of our social media combined. It works well for us to increase our business.

1. We don't like nor use ANY of the stock templates supplied, so we write our own code in an external HTML compiler. Their stock HTML compiler is OK, but becomes tedious and lacks features. So we write our emails in an external HTML compiler, and then paste it into Campaigner. Sometimes, after a test email, we need to make changes in the external compiler. Then we repaste it into Campaigner, for reasons unknown sometimes the formatting becomes corrupted, esp when using tables. It tends to add information that we did not supply. 2. We find the 'Save' command - should be simple - very confusing. Sometimes if we worked on an email for hours, and we want to send - there is a message asking if we want to send this version or the prior version that was not saved? We never know how to respond to that. Occasionally we have unknowingly sent out the wrong version. 3. Our old email software had a 'read more' feature, which was very convenient and functional. Campaigner does not supply this function. 4. The image library is very confusing. If we use an image in our email, we would expect it to be saved in the Image Library for future use. But it is not saved. We have learned to upload all of our images to the library in advance, otherwise there are always problems. 3. The uploading of new contacts often has problems occasionally. We go through the process, and nothing happens. Then we connect with customer service, and end up sending them the files via email for uploading.

Dj K.
Director of Business Development and Marketing in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Design with functionality

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to automate a portion of our sales process and reach a lot more possible clients in a short amount of time. We are also able to send visually appealing email campaigns to current clients.

The reason I chose to use Campaigner over all of the other email marketing software companies is because it allowed me to have the option to fully design the email by writing code, but also gave me the ability to design the email using templates and other built in design tools.

One thing that I would change is to make sending reoccurring emails to different lists easier. I find that I wind up copying previous emails just so I can assign a new list of recipients.

2 jaar geleden

Hi DJ, Thanks very much for leaving this feedback for Campaigner, it helps us to understand better what your experience has been like and what your needs are. I am happy to hear that our full email editor meets your satisfaction, we wanted to give our users the full freedom of full HTML customization but also have it easy to switch back and forth from the WYSIWYG. In regards to your reoccurring campaigns that require different lists, I believe I have a good solution for this. We would simply need to create copies of all reoccurring campaigns which require different lists, edit accordingly and schedule them out. Also, we have the ability to use dynamic segmentation and dynamic content. Certain recipients see content which is tailored to them based upon which segment they belong to. It's a really great way to design and send one email which meets the needs of a diverse base of subscribers. We would be happy to show you more, reach out anytime. Best, Carlos

Samantha L.
Font-end Designer in Taiwan
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

from Zyxel administer

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The product itself is fine, but the support and communication of your inner team is awful.
There is once that we are upgraded without informed. After communicating with the sales he said that he would offer the corrected invoice, but even though I wrote mails to ask for the invoice so many times, I can't get the invoice for three month therefore I can't fulfill the payment, and then I am banned for not paying.
There is also once that we are informed by the accountant that we didn't pay for two months and if we didn't pay right away we will be banned, but our payment duration is 90days, and it's been two years we followed it. I am blamed for your mistake twice this year and i'm really disappoint of your service.

easy to use. Cover most function that we need. Drag and drop save a lot of time.

RWD. UI of administer. The report after importing contacts is terrible. There is only the row number on the report and then i have to check the original mailing list to find the email myself. Sales is difficult to find and inefficient.

vorig jaar

Hello Samantha and thanks for your valuable feedback, this certainly does help us to hone in on future updates so that we can ensure you are having the best experience possible. ^CP

Kitty R.
Email Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Good, but not for beginners

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are an agency and use Campaign to send email broadcasts for out clients.

The price is probably why my company chose Campaigner.

Campaigner is not really set up for agencies to manage multiple client accounts. It has improved a bit over the past couple years but still clunky in that I, as the manager of multiple clients, cannot use my email address as the contact for multiple "sub-accounts." I also cannot set up new sub-accounts; I must request this from support and wait for them to do it. We need to move faster than that at times.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Kitty, Thank you very much for your feedback as it gives us valuable insight into your experience with Campaigner. This feedback will be sent to our support and product managers, as we always strive to keep our software as optimized as possible to our valued customers. All the best, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Scott W.
Administrator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Much to be desired

3 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We understand Campainer is not just an email program, but they don't seem very interested in our suggestions along the way. It's disappointing that in all these years, there hasn't been any kind of redesign for ease of use. At what we are being charged monthly; we are likely going to shop around and see if there is something better matched for our needs, and priced more competitively.

We use it for simple email blasts to our neighborhood association. We don't use it for marketing campaigns, so therefore do not have the need for some of the functionality available with Campaigner. For our needs it works.

Ease of use. It is not intuitive, and they haven't done any kind of software or GUI redesign since we started using it (6+ years ago). Making a template should be a lot easier than it is: Creating and editing templates has a lot of old graphic (frames?) technology that makes for a frustrating experience when trying to line up text blocks with headers, footers and images. Writing an email with attachments should be easier. Having to upload a file/image to the media library, and then importing it into your email is a lot of steps. Instead, allow a person to add a file/image to an email note in the same simple fashion as any other email client works: add a paper clip button and allow us to select the file to add to the note. That seems like it should have been done a long time ago. Also, if you accidentally remove a person from an email list, you have to call up Campaigner support to get it fixed; you can't manually fix it yourself. Very annoying.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Scott, Thank you for taking the time to review the platform. We appreciate the feedback you provided in regard to the platform and have passed the feedback on to our product team. If you have any additional issues or questions please feel free to let us know. -The Campaigner Team

Gurpreet K.
Project Manager in Canada
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use!

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Any time I've had questions or issues with Campaigner, Customer Support has been able to help. Whether it was a temporary power outage that prevented invites from being delivered to providing the domain/ip to prevent invites from being sent to junk mail. Campaigner makes good to deliver on their promises. I don't dread having to reach out to Customer Support because I know Campaigner will help me every time.

Being able to pull up old invites and using them as a foundation for new projects makes working on Campaigner very easy. The customization options are not limited and allow me to create unique invites and format them based on project specific needs. The reporting tool is extremely helpful and creating internal reports has never been easier with the stats breakdown (i.e. clicked, opened, delivered, etc.). Overall, a great product and much easier to use than other similar platforms.

I don't always receive test invites. I might get it once in a while but end up always having to send out an actual invite to myself or team member so that I can view what my recipients will see.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Gurpreet, Thanks for this amazing review of Campaigner! Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and helps us to become better. Happy to hear that you like the ease of use and our reporting capabilities. In regards to any delivery concerns, we can definitely address this anytime with our dedicated Postmaster team. Please reach out to us anytime. Best, Carlos

Lisa G.
CFO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great if you are sending to unverified lists, but not a great inboxing rate

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we use Campaigner as a "backup" email platform (Hubspot is our primary).
Hubspot doesn't allow you to send to emails that haven't opted in to receive communications, so when we have a new list, we use Campaigner. They don't seem to be too concerned about higher bounce or opt-out rates, and won't freeze your account like Hubspot sometimes does.

Campaigner is easy to use, and allows for storage of a lot of contacts (unlike some other platforms that charge you based on number of contacts, whether you are emailing them or not. They make it easy to segment, design and schedule emails. They also have a great agency feature and let you setup and manage sub-accounts.

Delivery rate shows as high, but when compared to other platforms we use, open rates are low. This leads me to believe that a lot of emails sent through Campaigner are often delivered to SPAM folders rather than inboxes. Also, they frequently charge us for higher tier packages than we are signed up for, and it takes multiple calls and emails to get it straightened out.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate that you took the time. We will definitely review the items you have raised here. All the best, Allison, Content Marketing Manager

Shelley P.
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

I prefer Campaigner to other options, but wish there were some better features.

4 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is my preferred email marketing software. I would recommend it to others but I am always looking for options that will handle some of the weaknesses better.

It's quick and easy to get started with Campaigner. It's relatively easy to use and the price is good comparable to other programs.

Campaigner needs to improve the delivery rates and provide clear instructions on how to obtain the best delivery rates without getting tagged as spam. The reports should be improved to show something other than "no data." Either an email gets to the inbox or it doesn't. I need to know which. The contact filtering is a great feature but it constantly resets rather than returning to the last sorted list so it can be time-consuming when reviewing and editing contacts on a large scale. The editor is easy to use but the formatting in the final emails is often messed up and not as it was designed. Repeating the formatting to fix those issues is time-wasting and frustrating since it usually doesn't work.

Sheren Z.
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Commercial Real Estate

4 3 jaar geleden

I like the thought that was put into the little details such as, being able to put in a subject to any email link when linking to an image or text. I appreciate that because our Constant Contact account is very complicated when adding a subject to an email link.

It's a little complicated to use. I've had multiple issues adding and changing minor things to the blast. Sometimes you add a photo and boom its huge and you have to get in there and minimize it; sometimes you have to minimize the width and not the length. It's not as user friendly as Constant contact. The functionality of constant contact is very straightforward and consistent. For example, if you need to add an image somewhere to your blast, just drag the image icon to the area of choice; if you want to add a button, then just drag the button to where you like. We currently use both CC and campaigner and had thought of switching to campaigner which is why we started testing it out but cannot because we are very busy and need to be able to move through setting things up quickly. That's the thing holding us back from switching.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Sheren, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback about your experience with Campaigner. I am very happy to be able to address some of the points that you brought up about ease of design by letting you know about our new Drag and Drop editor with which you will have access to a plethora of templates to select from, but also the ability to customize the size position, etc of everything which is added. The best thing about it, in my opinion, is that each design produced in the Drag and Drop editor is always completely mobile responsive. We would be happy to show you more about it anytime, it is enabled for all accounts. All the best, Carlos

Ronald S.
General Manager in Canada
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

Using campaigner to support our ISP business and more

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using email for marketing and customer support is here to stay. Campaigner makes it easy.

We use Campaigner exclusively for all support communications with about 300 subscribers to our Internet service at a large marina. We also use it for small business customers that we support with marketing and social media services. Easy to use and we have never had a complete failure.

The system has all of the features that we need, but the only (minor) issue is occasional "lagging" of website response and occasional apparently incomplete copying of an email campaign - we copy a lot for the purpose of sending the same email to new subscribers as they sign up to our Internet service. Sometimes the "subject line" of an email doesn't want to copy and be recognized as present in the copy.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ronald, Thank you for this amazing review! Happy to hear that you are having a great overall experience with Campaigner. If you ever want to tell me more about your experience, please feel free to follow up with me. Thanks, Carlos

Holly K.
Sr. Communications Advisor in Canada
Hoger onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers

Hotchkiss Brain Institute review

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like using Campaigner. I have become more proficient with the software. I am EXTREMELY thankful for the tech support. I always get the help I need and they are professional, quick, and reliable. If the tech support was not as great as it is, I would possibly seek out a different software, due to the spacing/formatting issues that seem to happen in each of my campaigns.

I like the look of the finished product. It is quite professional looking. And once I got the hang of how to build a newsletter, I really liked it.

I found it difficult to learn how to best use the product. There tend to be spacing issues (usually too many spaces between articles) that I am unable to adjust and always have to call tech support to fix.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Holly, Thank you for your feedback, its great to hear that you are making good use of Campaigner and that our support staff has been there for you. The other feedback that you have provided will be brought up with out product and development team. Hope that you have a great day, Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager