RingCentral Video reviews

Over RingCentral Video

Werk samen vanaf elke locatie en voer multi-point HD-videoconferenties uit met voorzieningen voor scherm delen en opnemen op elk apparaat.

Meer informatie over RingCentral Video

It's easy to use and setup meetings. Calendar integration makes life easier.

I have a hard time "scheduling" a meeting for future. Typically I just have to schedule it in my calendar, then send an invitation with the dial/join information to those who need to attend.

Beoordelingen van RingCentral Video

Waar voor je geld

RingCentral Video heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 356 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RingCentral Video eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (356)

Chief Platforms Support in Panama
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Video conferencing with extra team work features not found in other apps

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great. It's like having Slack, Google Calendar, Zoom, Todoist and Evernote in one.

Besides being easy to use and checking all the prerequisites for video conferencing standards, RingCentral offer also chat, file transfers, note taking, calendar task management and channels for different teams or projects. All of this in a platform-agnostic environment that speaks nicely to Google, Microsoft and other ecosystems and apps.

From UX to features, the mobile app, at least for Android, still looks like a work in progress. If you want to get all the bells and whistles you better use the desktop app.

Research Assistant II in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

RingCentral Meetings Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings is great! I love to use Ringcentral at my work. Our company has many telecommuters, and we heavily rely on RingCentral for our daily work. It's so convenient to meet via RingCentral with colleagues from New York, DC, and Boston offices to work on the same project.

I've been using RingCentral every day since I joined my company. What I like most about this software is that I can join anywhere in the meetings with my cellphone and share my screen easily with my colleagues.

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I got kicked out of the meetings and re-joined multiple times when the internet was not stable.

Assoc. Dir., Infrastructure in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Not a big fan

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Everyone knows Zoom, so RingCentral bundling that product with their VoIP services seems like a deal. It isn't in my opinion. The RingCentral client is clunky and has constant updates that need applied. They are replacing this with another internal tool, but, unless you have no other options, this would not be a top pick.

This comes bundled with VoIP subscriptions with RingCentral, it's Zoom - rebranded and with fewer features

Your participants must install a RingCentral Meetings client. Web participants have no features. Not an easy to use tool like Meet or Zoom. If all of your participants are using the same solution, then it isn't as frustrating. However, most people in the world prefer to use more common apps, and don't want to

account manager in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.000+ werknemers

Amazing - All in one phone software

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is great for travel as well as it can be used from your laptop or via cellphone without having to give your personal number.

I am extremely I'm pressed have recently switched over from Avaya, this software has amazing audio quality, reliable support and training was included from ring central. We are now able to task manage, video conference and use as day-to-day phone. This software also allows us to access our phone system without VPN support when we are working remotely. Extremely easy to use, you are able to set your out of office, phone forwarding, and best feature is Visual Voicemail. quickly able to listen or read voicemails without having to call in.

We have switched over from Avaya approx. 6 months ago and had some minor issues which were fixed quite easily through tech support and changing settings.

IT Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great product for remote meetings

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good over all experience. We have rolled it out to over 150 users and have full adoption within the company.

Scheduling, participating, and joining meetings are very simple. The video quality is always on par. Joining the audio through phone or computer is also very simple.

The recordings are not easily accessed for review or deletion by the end user. This causes the available space to fill up throwing errors.

Stephanie
Student in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great software for virtual meetings

4,0 5 maanden geleden

I used this software for school for certain classes due to it being hybrid and I really enjoyed this software. The video quality is amazing and allows for 50+ people on the video call and allows for people to chat if they are not comfortable with speaking.

There are times that there are technical difficulties and you may not allow to get access to the meeting.

Dan
Operations Manager in Canada
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Great Alternative for Online Communication

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Easy to use, keeps conversations contained and easy to find.

No downside, simple and effective program.

Eranda
Tax Services Director in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Easy application to use to set up meetings.

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

I like that the application is connected to my outlook so that every meeting I set up also gets added to my outlook.

I wish the person who is not sharing the screen could make notes on the screen for the other person to see.

Eric
Welder in VS
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers

Training and education wonder

4,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I work with some fine tools in my line of work and this is a great tool for success and growth

Just being able to get the full depth of learning as in class while being able to be at a convenient remote location is amazing

It's a litte bit of a work around for larger groups like my class group of 30 we have to be separated into groups of 10 then added to a bigger conference

Austin
Account Executive in VS
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Very easy to use video conferencing platform. It greatly aided in virtual meetings.

Support was great but sometimes hard to get ahold of on the phone. Chats are faster

Timm
Director of Media & Communications in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Glip is the most effective productivity tool I've ever used to date (despite its shortcomings).

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: See review.

Glip is an [almost] all-in-one, [almost] unified productivity tool takes a bunch of what I liked about Asana's task-management, and combines it with the instant messaging functionality of Slack. Glip makes team communication, collaboration, and task/project management as simple as instant messaging. Whereas Asana begins and revolves around task-management, Glip begins with conversation, which is a much more organic way to collaborate, I think. Glip excels in its instant messaging, which does more than just the usual chat. In addition to allowing users to easily communicate with their teams and co-workers, Glip's desktop app allows you to create and assign tasks, create and share (and annotate) notes and documents, schedule events, and attach files from your preferred cloud service...all through its instant messenger. Pretty snazzy. The mobile app is a significantly paired-down version of the desktop app, but again, it excels at instant messaging - very response, keeps you connected to your teams...just with less functionality. Overall, I definitely recommend Glip.

While there are a few things here and there that need to be addressed, it's Glip's calendar that hurts the experience for me. To put it simply - Glip's calendar is inadequate. More specifically, the calendar fails in its ability to effectively schedule recurring tasks and events. While it does allow for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly scheduling, it does not allow for more specific intervals. For example, our organization has an evening staff meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of every month - we can't schedule it Glip. As much as I want to use the Glip calendar personally, it's shortcomings force me to use the ever-faithful Google Calendar...which means, it's not really an all-in-one solution (which is supposed to be Glip's hook!). My suggestion to the Glip team is to look at what Google Calendar does as far as scheduling is concerned and copy it! As far as the mobile experience is concerned, my two biggest gripes are 1) the 7-day calendar (seriously, why?); and 2) the inability to sort/filter tasks. Aside from the above, it's just ok. As mentioned previously, it's definitely not as full-featured as the desktop app...but, since instant messaging is Glip's primary function, it does that trick just fine.

Guiliana
Guiliana
Foreign Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

RingCentral for meetings

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ringcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.

I´ve been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to connect your clients with people in different offices. Even if you don´t use the video feature you know who is speaking because the name of the person appears in the entire screen (which is super usefull if you are connected which several persons at the same time). I had also use it via cellphone and it is super easy to use, you only need to call a particular number and then mark the code of the meeting, for me this is important in cases when I have a meeting but I´m in the middle of traffic or something similar. Ringcentral also offers you the opportunity to share your screen so everyone in the meeting can see your presentations and you can even give them the control of your screen so they can make changes directly to any document if you need it, we use this feature between the teams in Bogota and Miami and it is super usefull because we can work in several things at the same time.

I don´t have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.

Carlo
IT Technician in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A brilliant and powerful team messaging and collaboration solution

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I have found it a great piece of software and has allowed us to collaborate much better and much more efficiently as a team - this is the Skype replacement we wish we found sooner!

Glip is very easy to use, as well as deploy. It allows many of us off-site technicians to collaborate and communicate, either directly or part of a team. The GIF implementation is also handy!

As I work on filtered sites (schools) I often have to unblock the URLs that are required for Glip, and some things like the GIFs cannot be unblocked as they dont align with school policies.

Greg
Greg
Founder & Creative Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Glip needs to be on more people's radar... it's fantastic!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

After going through an extensive process where our company tested multiple project management platforms (Slack, daPulse, Asana, Wunderlist, and more), Glip came out the clear winner. The ease of use and the way the whole platform is based on conversations were the determining factors. We love the way Glip is really just conversations that you can turn into all sorts of actionable items such as file sharing, task list generation, etc. Easy to use, incredibly feature rich, and improving all the time. Glip needs to be experienced by more people!

Honestly, the fact that not many people have heard of it compared to some of the competitors that we feel Glip is superior to. Folks we work with wanted to use other platforms and Glip was something they just had not heard of so collaborating was a little challenging at times due to that fact.

Heather
HR Assistant in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

The latest combined design change is great

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is so much more communication within our HR team now.

I love that they combined the different apps into one easy one. Now I can fax, text, message/glip, and do meetings, etc. all in one place. Also, the fax option literally works 100 times better than our actual fax machine! So easy! And the sidebar on the right allows you to pin pieces of conversations and saves all shared images. Plus, you can search back through all conversations with a keyword or phrase which has really come in handy. Plus in the video meetings, there is a setting that makes you look like you have a filter on! Great for those days you aren't feeling 100%!

I think the settings for call handling could be more user-friendly, and the actual phone system setup for quick dial people could be as well.

Creative Director in Panama
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The web app is fantastic, the mobile implementations need work

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When using the web app Glip is great. Easy to use, and it offers a robust set of tools for different types of projects. The mobile apps are quite limited and do not live up to what the Glip web app can accomplish.

Glip offers an interesting set of tools to manage a team. Simple to use, yet very effective . Integrates effectively with a ton of other apps. To me Gmail integration is a great plus.

No Kanban view of tasks, sorting of tasks is a bit cumbersome and never extended to Mobile apps, which in my opinion look like an after thought

IT Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Glip also known as just RingCentral

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Glip as a communications tool for multiple departments across our business. It has been a great tool for organizing our conversations by group and allowing us to keep a history of our conversations, which our previous chat program had a 10,000 message limit to the history shown.

We really enjoy using the built in gif search in Glip. It is a useful chat program that is easy to use. It helps us organize our conversations by group so that if our website developers are having a discussion about something, it does not get interrupted by the data teams conversation on a different topic. It has a phone app so you can stay connected to the chat group even while on the go, which is useful for after hour and weekend conversations.

One of the things I do not like about Glip is that the Windows notifications are sometimes delayed and do not come up for a minute or more. It is helpful to be able to see the notifications when I get a new message because I do not always have the tab with Glip open in my browser.

Maciej
Designer in Polen
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Reliable, but a bit dated

4,0 4 jaar geleden

RingCentral is pretty much the same as Zoom so you might expect similar functionality and familiar interface. I've been using it for more than a year now daily for video calls and it's been pretty reliable even for larger calls of 50+ people. Audio/video lags are quite rare and there is an option to call in using phone which solves audio issues completely when they occur. Screen sharing works well, it has support for multiple screens. There's record and chat functionality built in. Apps for mobile devices are offered and work well (I've used the iOS version.) Lately they've added support for Linux, so all desktop operating systems are covered.

The design feels a bit dated and it the app might be a bit intimidating for users coming from simple video call solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, or FaceTime. It requires a bit of getting used to, but nothing more that is not present in other enterprise-grade conferencing software.

Angela
Insurance Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Outstanding Video Quality

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has really helped our team stay in contact throughout the shutdown. We can meet each week and also meet with our clients. Any trainings can also be done by our up-lines through the platform.

This software is easy to use, install, and makes it convenient to meet as a team across the United States. I’ve never had an issue with the audio or video quality and each update makes it progressively better, even when I think it can’t get better.

There really isn’t anything I dislike. It would be nice to have a list somewhere to automatically call someone like a few other similar software products on the market.

Ogaga
Security Analyst in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

It works very well like Zoom

4,0 11 maanden geleden

The screen annotation is a very useful when sharing screen, and the ease of sharing screen is very good.

The phone system was very difficult to setup and doesn't always work well. It's integration with Salesforce is terrible and doesn't work well.

Line Producer & Sysops Admin in Canada
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers

A powerful free communication tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Glip was a very nice tool for communication and file sharing. We rarely ran into any issues while using it. The web app is working fine but the windows client is not as responsive and updates were avoided since they created frustration for no reason.

Glip is completely free to use for chatting and sharing files. Glip offers a very well maintained solution for communication with a lot of options to organised said communications. It easy to add people outside your organisation and still being able to discuss and share with them.

It hasn't really evolved during the past 5 years. The plugins are very limited and there's not much documentation offered to explain how to use them. Calendar is not very advanced and not really good for team management

Kristi
Kristi
Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Great Project Management Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Glip has transformed our team communication efforts. I no longer worry if a task is going to be completed on time or forgotten. WIth Glip, we are able to stay organized and communicate more effencently. It has met our needs well.

Glip has allowed my marketing team to work and communicate more efficiently. We market 40+ events annually, and Glip has allowed us to organize each event marketing plan, assign team-specific tasks, and upload documents with ease so that everyone on the team is informed. The organization and task management capabiliites of this software has been one of the best communications tools that we have ever used as a department.

The task assignment feature has been vital to our team, but it does not have the option of changing the task progress. Tasks can only be listed as incomplete or complete. I would love to have the capability, to change a task status to options like: working, pending approval, assistance needed, etc. so that our team can know what tasks others are struggling with or at what stage a task might be in.

Maksood
Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software for Businesses

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the software is great for small businesses, lets you connect with your team and clients with easy sign up.

Easy to use. Comes with unlimited storage and messaging. Allows you to screen share and remote access. Able to add clients outside your company.

You won't be able to restore deleted messages or tasks once deleted. Not enough options to add lot of apps.

Tom
President & CEO in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent video conferencing platform

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's a good platform and reasonably priced. It was quick and easy to integrate into our organization (full disclosure: we were using RingCentral prior to really relying on the video conferencing function, so our team was already familiar with the system). Excellent option for small to mid-size businesses. Possibly larger businesses too, but I can't speak to that.

System was easy to use, and integrated well into our organization. We had previously engaged RingCentral for all our telephonic needs, so the learning curve was pretty flat. Nevertheless, it was an easy function to implement and roll out.

Occasionally the audio/video quality wasn't the best, but that might be more related to some of the rural areas we operate in, and the network capabilities that we are forced to deal with.

Kieran
Sales and Operations Manager in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers

Glip Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: During business hours, it is great for keeping on top of everything. As a manager, I need to be in the loop of everything that goes on in this building. Glip is a great way to be informed and have constant communication. It documents what has been said and when which is a great reference for any business owner. Let's face it, constant communication is KEY and utilizing Glip offers that.

Glip is an interactive digital communication system that allows users to communicate throughout facilities without ever having to leave their seat. I would recommend Glip to any company that has more than 1 department. Glip allows secure and confidential communication to a group of users as well as individual users for discretionary purposes.

If you sign up for glip on your phone, you can never REALLY turn it off. Messages keep coming thru regardless if you are signed on or not.