RingCentral Video reviews

Over RingCentral Video

Werk samen vanaf elke locatie en voer multi-point HD-videoconferenties uit met voorzieningen voor scherm delen en opnemen op elk apparaat.

Meer informatie over RingCentral Video

It's easy to use and setup meetings. Calendar integration makes life easier.

I have a hard time "scheduling" a meeting for future. Typically I just have to schedule it in my calendar, then send an invitation with the dial/join information to those who need to attend.

Beoordelingen van RingCentral Video

Waar voor je geld

RingCentral Video heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 364 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RingCentral Video eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (364)

Guiliana
Guiliana
Foreign Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers

RingCentral for meetings

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ringcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.

I´ve been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to connect your clients with people in different offices. Even if you don´t use the video feature you know who is speaking because the name of the person appears in the entire screen (which is super usefull if you are connected which several persons at the same time). I had also use it via cellphone and it is super easy to use, you only need to call a particular number and then mark the code of the meeting, for me this is important in cases when I have a meeting but I´m in the middle of traffic or something similar. Ringcentral also offers you the opportunity to share your screen so everyone in the meeting can see your presentations and you can even give them the control of your screen so they can make changes directly to any document if you need it, we use this feature between the teams in Bogota and Miami and it is super usefull because we can work in several things at the same time.

I don´t have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.

Research Assistant II in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

RingCentral Meetings Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings is great! I love to use Ringcentral at my work. Our company has many telecommuters, and we heavily rely on RingCentral for our daily work. It's so convenient to meet via RingCentral with colleagues from New York, DC, and Boston offices to work on the same project.

I've been using RingCentral every day since I joined my company. What I like most about this software is that I can join anywhere in the meetings with my cellphone and share my screen easily with my colleagues.

What I like least about this software is that sometimes I got kicked out of the meetings and re-joined multiple times when the internet was not stable.

Kyle
Corporate Accounting Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

As a User

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been good with the meeting/conference portion working out great.

It was implemented right at the start of the pandemic and it did a great job filling the gap with everyone working remotely.

The biggest issue I have had is with answering calls. I will click on the button to answer maybe 6 times and still the call won't be answered sometimes, while other times it answers on the first click.

Brandon
SEO Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Chintzy Video Chat Platform

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The pros include easy set up. I am trying to figure out more but they really don't come to mind.

It's clunky. Video drops a lot. It sucks up a lot of bandwidth so having multiple large programs open at once will cause issues. Notifications don't come through. Honestly, there are just better video conferencing programs out there.

Thomas
Thomas
System Engineer in VS
Informatiediensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

RingCentral is becoming the best in this industry

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a wonderful experience using RingCentral and Hope the price is in an area where we can use RingCentral for quite some time

There are so many pros with RingCentral including their extensive list of third-party apps that you can integrate with RingCentral, single sign on and so much more

My only con would be getting in touch with their customer service can be difficult at times but once you get in touch with them they're very helpful

Angela
Insurance Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Outstanding Video Quality

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has really helped our team stay in contact throughout the shutdown. We can meet each week and also meet with our clients. Any trainings can also be done by our up-lines through the platform.

This software is easy to use, install, and makes it convenient to meet as a team across the United States. I’ve never had an issue with the audio or video quality and each update makes it progressively better, even when I think it can’t get better.

There really isn’t anything I dislike. It would be nice to have a list somewhere to automatically call someone like a few other similar software products on the market.

account manager in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.000+ werknemers

Amazing - All in one phone software

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is great for travel as well as it can be used from your laptop or via cellphone without having to give your personal number.

I am extremely I'm pressed have recently switched over from Avaya, this software has amazing audio quality, reliable support and training was included from ring central. We are now able to task manage, video conference and use as day-to-day phone. This software also allows us to access our phone system without VPN support when we are working remotely. Extremely easy to use, you are able to set your out of office, phone forwarding, and best feature is Visual Voicemail. quickly able to listen or read voicemails without having to call in.

We have switched over from Avaya approx. 6 months ago and had some minor issues which were fixed quite easily through tech support and changing settings.

Brooke
President in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for Small Technology Forward Business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business

It is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.

Ashif Ahmed
Self employed in Bangladesh
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's very wonderful video conferencing software

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I use it every time for video conference , it's user-friendly, sometimes we use this for team massaging , it's very easy for connect and collaboration, highly recommend I like this software

Sometimes it's drops call and audio delay on incoming calls I hope you guys are improve it over all it very good software

Daisy
controller in Canada
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

RingCentral Video Review

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

easy to set up conference meeting with multiple users.

sometimes dropped calls or sudden disconnect. RingCentral down time takes too long for your company to restore service.

Timm
Director of Media & Communications in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Glip is the most effective productivity tool I've ever used to date (despite its shortcomings).

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: See review.

Glip is an [almost] all-in-one, [almost] unified productivity tool takes a bunch of what I liked about Asana's task-management, and combines it with the instant messaging functionality of Slack. Glip makes team communication, collaboration, and task/project management as simple as instant messaging. Whereas Asana begins and revolves around task-management, Glip begins with conversation, which is a much more organic way to collaborate, I think. Glip excels in its instant messaging, which does more than just the usual chat. In addition to allowing users to easily communicate with their teams and co-workers, Glip's desktop app allows you to create and assign tasks, create and share (and annotate) notes and documents, schedule events, and attach files from your preferred cloud service...all through its instant messenger. Pretty snazzy. The mobile app is a significantly paired-down version of the desktop app, but again, it excels at instant messaging - very response, keeps you connected to your teams...just with less functionality. Overall, I definitely recommend Glip.

While there are a few things here and there that need to be addressed, it's Glip's calendar that hurts the experience for me. To put it simply - Glip's calendar is inadequate. More specifically, the calendar fails in its ability to effectively schedule recurring tasks and events. While it does allow for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly scheduling, it does not allow for more specific intervals. For example, our organization has an evening staff meeting on the 2nd Tuesday of every month - we can't schedule it Glip. As much as I want to use the Glip calendar personally, it's shortcomings force me to use the ever-faithful Google Calendar...which means, it's not really an all-in-one solution (which is supposed to be Glip's hook!). My suggestion to the Glip team is to look at what Google Calendar does as far as scheduling is concerned and copy it! As far as the mobile experience is concerned, my two biggest gripes are 1) the 7-day calendar (seriously, why?); and 2) the inability to sort/filter tasks. Aside from the above, it's just ok. As mentioned previously, it's definitely not as full-featured as the desktop app...but, since instant messaging is Glip's primary function, it does that trick just fine.

Heather
HR Assistant in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

The latest combined design change is great

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There is so much more communication within our HR team now.

I love that they combined the different apps into one easy one. Now I can fax, text, message/glip, and do meetings, etc. all in one place. Also, the fax option literally works 100 times better than our actual fax machine! So easy! And the sidebar on the right allows you to pin pieces of conversations and saves all shared images. Plus, you can search back through all conversations with a keyword or phrase which has really come in handy. Plus in the video meetings, there is a setting that makes you look like you have a filter on! Great for those days you aren't feeling 100%!

I think the settings for call handling could be more user-friendly, and the actual phone system setup for quick dial people could be as well.

Ogaga
Security Analyst in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

It works very well like Zoom

4,0 vorig jaar

The screen annotation is a very useful when sharing screen, and the ease of sharing screen is very good.

The phone system was very difficult to setup and doesn't always work well. It's integration with Salesforce is terrible and doesn't work well.

Tom
President & CEO in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent video conferencing platform

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's a good platform and reasonably priced. It was quick and easy to integrate into our organization (full disclosure: we were using RingCentral prior to really relying on the video conferencing function, so our team was already familiar with the system). Excellent option for small to mid-size businesses. Possibly larger businesses too, but I can't speak to that.

System was easy to use, and integrated well into our organization. We had previously engaged RingCentral for all our telephonic needs, so the learning curve was pretty flat. Nevertheless, it was an easy function to implement and roll out.

Occasionally the audio/video quality wasn't the best, but that might be more related to some of the rural areas we operate in, and the network capabilities that we are forced to deal with.

Elizabeth
CEO in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Zoom Option

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used RC for meetings, presentations, personal connections, and for ease of connecting with business prospects. It is rare to have an issue using RC and I would more likely chalk up any problems to my internet connection, rather than RC. When they fix the clarity of the backgrounds it will be even better.\

There is a lot to recommend with RC. I enjoy the automatic recording, the consistency of service, the multiple features.

The virtual backgrounds are not as crisp as I would like. Navigating through the program is not as intuitive as I'd like - granted, I'm older and less tech-savvy than my kids are.

Adam
Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Makes Communication Faster and Easier

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Glip is through Ring Central and was a nice 'add-on' that you get with their product. We started using it because it was available and it has been very helpful.

It's a great tool that makes communicating in the office faster and easier. You can have different message groups set up so that you're sending the right messages to the right people. Its easy to use and in the years we've been using it we haven't had an issues.

We don't take advantage of everything it has to offer. We use it for the basic messaging functionality and have not run into any issues with it.

Kimberly
Project Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy Scheduling

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With our team being remote and our clients spanning across the country and even internationally, it has allowed us to stay connected at all times, collaborate and share critical information when needed. There is only so much that can be done via email, but video calls provide an opportunity to connect.

The integration with Google Calendar making scheduling so easy. The description is pre-populated with the call information (links, dial number, etc) which is super helpful. I also like the options it provides when scheduling to allow for passcodes, join with video/no video, or allow others to connect or not connect before host. The features of recording, screen share, annotation, and ability to see and mute participants, I use often to control meetings that are in session.

Nothing. Overall this too is super useful for our team who is remote.

Santosh
Database Administrator in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Ring central meetings - Reviews

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Overall it is a very good tool available in the market.

- Ring Central meetings is one of the efficient tool available in the market to schedule meetings with anyone with internet access - Ring Central meetings is very easy to implement and use - Ring Central meetings is very powerful when compared to many others in the market.

- The pricing can be more affordable - The support can be more helpful - They can implement more features in the product

JJ
Health Coach in Puerto Rico
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Glip is the best for Organization & Planning!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being able to keep track of information in one place. And you can go back to it later.. instead of emailing yourself or texting people.. that stuff gets lost.

The 3 'tier' system. You can click on a task and have a conversation only about that task.. it will appear in the 3rd tier... or the 'shelf'. You can copy images very fast and paste them right in a conversation.

It has a bit of a learning curve. It works best if you design it for YOU. For example.. 'TEAMS'.. Can be anything. At first, you try to make a team of people... but I decided to just make it the main topic or subject. Then, Under that TEAM.. I could make a task, event... etc.

Nathy
Owner in
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

I love Glip without Glip I wouldn't have a team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great software

Glip has allowed me to keep my virtual and in-house team connected at all times. We have the ability to manage different teams, have different conversations about projects and subjects. I love how organized it allows you to be. We have an app so no one ever miss out on any important notes.

We would like the ability to temporarily block agents to logging into glip without removing them as a user. Also we would like the ability to restrict some employees from downloading the app as sensitive information are shared on Glip.

Amanda
marketing director in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

RingCentral Video Great For Virtual Communication!

5,0 vorig jaar

Great tool. Combines all that a virtual worker needs! Great video features and screen sharing features as well! Love the ability to schedule a meeting and add it to your calendar as well as send invites to those that need to be in the meeting. RingCentral mobile app gives you 24/7 access anywhere you have an internet connection! Having this program on your mobile device is great because you can get up from your computer and know that you can answer calls from anywhere at anytime!

RingCentral is a great tool. Sometimes the video freezes. If that happens our users just turn off the video and its seems to work great after that. This rarely happens!

IT Director in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Glip works to foster collaboration

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Its easy to use and the layout are intuitive. This helps users feel comfortable with the interface making it more likely to be used. There is sufficient functionality to make it very useful without being overwhelming.

I wish it had better administrator controls over groups/teams and a high level view of how content is being created in the organization.

Rivka
Rivka
Web Designer/developer in VK
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Glip is great for small teams!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Glip is great for teams who have multiple projects they're working on, and need to collaborate remotely. It has really been great in helping us organize an collaborate on our projects.

I love that I can create tasks, and chat directly on the task so all questions regarding that task is available at a click. IT has a really quick chat feature, so it's great when working on a project with other mebers of your team remotely.

There are softwares better for task management - I don't love the interface for setting a project up.

Client Success Advisor in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Ring Central Glip Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A great benefit of Glip is the abilty to create tasks for the day, the phone system is amazing, and the chat, too!

My co-workers and I LOVE glip. I specifically use Glip everyday for daily tasks and phone calls. I use to use a notebook and would make a list everyday of what needed to be done. Now, I simply create tasks as they day goes on. Glip allows me to color coordinate each task and it crosses it off when I am done without deleting it so I can see what I have accomplished. The phone aspect is very smooth and the audio is great. Very simple and easy to use.

One downfall about the phone is transferring a call. When you cold transfer, the call on hold is then received by the person it is being transferred to. However, when you warm call and speak to the person you are sending the call to and then transfer, it does not go through. I am not sure if it is something on our end. But it would be nice to be able to speak with the other co-worker first before transferring the call.

Camille
Camille
Associate Director in VS

Gets the Job Done Well

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, convenient for conference calls and sharing screens

I don't pay the invoice, I've never needed customer service, and I rarely use video. That being said, I don't think I've ever had a technical issue with RingCentral. It's great for screensharing and conference calls, signal is fantastic. In fact, I downloaded the RingCentral apps for my laptop and iPhone so I can use them remotely. Very convenient!

The UX is a bit clunky. Sometimes RingCentral creates multiple windows and goes fullscreen, and it takes more than a couple clicks to get things formatted how you want them. Exiting meetings isn't entirely intuitive either. With a few UX edits, I think this tool would be stellar!