Over Regpack

Verhoog het aantal inschrijvingen en je omzet en voer je evenementen op vakkundige wijze uit met een volledig pakket online registratie- en betaaltools.

Meer informatie over Regpack

We specifically like the ability for us to implement payment plans for events, items etc.

We had a lot of problems with our users running our registration form on Safari.

Beoordelingen van Regpack

4,0
Waar voor je geld

Regpack heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 332 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Regpack eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (332)

Tami
Tami
Owner and Principal in VS

Flexible system that can be used for much more than just registering users

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Flexibility of the triggers, ease of building forms, initial strong customer support, overall ability to extend the tool to be much more than a registration system. I have set this up as a mini-Student Information System for a small school, tracking applicants, admissions data, student data and more. The ability to stage the release of various forms and emails makes that possible.

Would like it to do the following: 1. Enable triggers to change a user's status 2. Enable triggers to work with NOT logic and not just AND logic or ability to set up multiple trigger situations for a single form/email. 3. Ability to sort statuses. 4. Ability to have payment plans for paying that aren't forced (auto-bill). 5. Ability for an admin to login as a user to see what's happening in their account. 6. Make editing of an existing filter work better (it typically erases it and you have to start over). 7. Make it easier to unassign users from an asst. admin in bulk.

5 jaar geleden

Tami, it's great to hear that Regpack has been a flexible solution for your organization and is giving you more value than you initially thought. Some of the features you'd like to see already exist! A client success manager is reaching out to you directly to go over this feedback to ensure you use the system to it's max potential.

Anne Sofie
Head of Charities & Non Profit Organisations in Denemarken
Marktonderzoek, 201-500 werknemers

Regpack Review: A Comprehensive Registration Service

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been very happy with the service I have received from Regpack. It has been an invaluable help in organizing my registrations and customer service has always been quick to respond.

Regpack is a comprehensive registration service that provides an array of features to make managing registrations easy and efficient. It was so straightforward and easy to use; I was able to get set up and running in no time. The customer service was extremely helpful and always available to answer my questions.

The only downside I found with Regpack is that the pricing can be a bit on the higher side. However, the features and quality of service make up for the cost.

Verna
Executive Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Don't do it

1,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not good. Although, after repeated attempts to get support over several days, I did have a lovely person step in to help me. I got lucky. It looks weeks to get uploaded originally and more than a week to go live second year for our small company. Software should make this easier, not harder. It still costs about as much in labor as our simpler method because it is so complex and easy to err.

It pays quickly and after many attempts to get support, I did have a lovely and helpful person work with me.

It is difficult to use for admin and for users. I am constantly having to help people register. Takes a lot of my time. Also, there is no way to contact anyone on the phone. They just have an answering service that takes messages that don't go anywhere. No one will talk to you if you need immediate help. They only guarantee a two-day response.

2 weken geleden

Hi Verna, I am sorry to hear of your experience. It looks like you were using the incorrect support email for a period of time, but were able to connect back with our team, who provided responses promptly for challenges you were facing. We hope that offering 1:1 training for the software, in addition to our custom project manager build that you received at the beginning of your engagement, has helped to make this easier!

Larema
Associate Director in VS
Alternatieve geschillenbeslechting, 11-50 werknemers

Great Database and Payment System

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy Regpack overall. I think the things wrong with the system are minimal compared to the hassle of not having Regpack to manage all of our clients. I look forward to further developments and have been very happy about some of my prior issues being addressed since first joining on. I always get excited about new features.

My favorite parts of Regpack are the triggered email features and the ability to sort and create reports on any of the information imputed. I also very much enjoy the payment portal and the customizable forms. Before coming to Regpack we only had fillable form to email from our website, so having the data populate to printable forms or to exportable spreadsheets was a game changer. It's also immensely helpful to have so many customizable report options, as you can run a report on any group for any fields.

There are a few quirky issues I have run into while using Regpack. For one, when sending emails with reminders for forms that have not been completed, it automatically includes a link to the form. Helpful, right? Except it doesn't actually login when showing this form, so I had a handful of parents who would follow the incomplete form link instead of logging into their account to finish their paperwork, then they got frustrated because they filled out the same form a ton of times, but it did not save because of this weird quirk in the system. Little things like that pop up every now and again. Users also complain about not being able to find the dashboard on occasion to make payments, so having a better way for a "payment due" window to pop up, even over incomplete forms, or having a ranking system in the back end for project setup where it shows a priority list of things to display (currently you can select dashboard, first incomplete form, or a specific form, but I think it would be neat to be able to prioritize which to show based on triggers, like show incomplete form UNLESS payment due type of system). Also, the phone number fields drive me up a wall. Breaking the number into 3 sections means you can't copy and paste a number into a field if someone asks you to update a form, people can be morons and put the entire number in one of the fields (parents do it ALL the time) and the phone number only field won't let you put parentheses around the beginning part of the number

vorige maand

Larema! Thanks for all this helpful feedback and your kind words. So sorry to hear your previous platform discontinued support and didn't provide the reporting tools necessary to run your business productively! I appreciate some of the quirks you mentioned and have passed these on to our dev team to look into! We are also getting better and we do that through feedback with our esteemed clients!

Meghan
Director of Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Great software for payment processing, registration and after school/camp management!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with the service we receive from Regpack. We are able to create new projects and registration portals with ease, and with a very short turn-around time. The support team is always super helpful. The automated payment system is integral to our business and cash flow - it has proven to be very reliable. Customers are able to register and make payments easily.

I love that we can customize our registration process, easily and on our own. Updates take place in real-time and there is a great support team to answer Qs.

There is no translation function, but the support team has helped with work-arounds.

vorige maand

Thanks for this great feedback! Glad you have found a workaround for different languages. We do have the ability to customize all free text fields and form fields in any language, so I hope you've found this flexibility helpful!

Jean
Jean
WordPress Web Consultant & Professional Photographer in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

A robust system that can accommodate the intricacies of just about any modern web based business

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall after using the software for several months, there's almost no way we're going back to our old ways of using several different pieces of software to achieve a convoluted goal. There's no one place to view data, create events, get online payments securely, and create custom reports.

The customer service at the beginning is great. They have plenty of staff to review your needs and provide solutions. Offering video help tutorials are key, and they provide a bunch to you either that are pre-recorded or to your specific asks. Being able to incorporate this software on a WordPress website allows us to continue to have our brand and familiarity with a new user experience without ever leaving our website.

Maybe there are too many options right out of the gate. You may need a bit of hand holding through your first few projects. Being able to copy projects for future use is key. You're able to set a project to your exact liking then just use that as a template for your new projects. There is no phone support, but the online ticketing feature does provide great feedback in a day or two.

4 jaar geleden

Jean, it's great to hear that Regpack has replaced several different software tools! Automating your process means saving time and working more efficiently! Good to know Regpack has been able to provide this for you and that in addition, can accommodate the intricacies of your organization's process.

Mary
Administrative Assistant in VS

Regpack Review

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very happy to use Regpack and look forward to learning more updates to the system.

Ease of online registration, generating reports for our needs, automatic payments = greater cash flow and reduces the amount of non-payments we used to have. Online registration reduces the paper forms and customer traffic to the office. Desk side chats are helpful with Regpack staff. Customer support is available whenever there is an issue.

Setting up discounts in our system is difficult because we have so many products and different tuition rates for each consumer. Many times throughout the year we need to adjust a consumer's tuition and I wish it was easier to do.

2 weken geleden

Mary - so exciting to hear that Regpack makes you more money! So happy to hear you love our client focused monthly live webinars as well, to help you learn the system more. I hear you about the discounts and we'd love to help use automatic discounts to streamline some of this for you!

Eshalon
Program Manager in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Camp Registration, user friendly, admin super time saver.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

That I can create multiple registrations for my multi-location summer camp program.

That it is always updating and changing, especially in the summer when i am using it the most.

vorige maand

Thanks for your feedback - hopefully that "con" is really a pro in the long term. It's important that our product grow and evolve to continue to meet the needs and demands of the organizations we work with!

developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Mind-blowingly comprehensive registration platform!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Regpacks is a great platform! It has all the features you could ever need in one place. The registration process is seamless and easy to use. I'm not sure how they do it, but they have got everything covered, from the basics to more complex features. It has everything that I need to run my event - from registration to payments, to marketing, and even a full-blown app! It's mind-blowingly comprehensive and I highly recommend it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who needs a registration platform!

It's hard to access information for more than one person at a time

vorige maand

Always great to hear that our platform meets all your needs!

Diego
After School and Camp Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

RegPack with Churchill

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Once you get the hang of it, it's really great and useful. I love a lot of the features such as split payments, parent communications, and product set up.

It's not extremely easy to pick up. I've been using it a few months now and still struggle with using it. But it is efficient and streamlined.

vorige maand

Diego, glad to hear that Regpack has helped increased efficiency and streamlined processes. Because Regpack is such a powerful tool, it definitely takes some time to get to know - please make sure you are taking advantage of our 1:1 Q&A sessions we offer to all new clients so you can ask questions and help navigate around the functionality you use most!

Jessica
Client Services Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Starting Point for a New Program

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been very happy with my experiences with Regpack. The individuals who have assisted us from our initial inquiry, all the way through getting our specific forms set up have all been professional, quick to respond, and willing to work with us to the best of their abilities. My only drawback to this review is the functionality of the software is somewhat limited. I feel we were a little mislead on the capabilities the program had when we were discussing what we needed with our rep from Regpack. There have been a few moments where I set the system up the way I felt it would best meet OUR needs as a company and was told that I "couldn't" do it that way (not that the system didn't allow for it, but REGPACK as a company wouldn't allow it to be set up that way or that I couldn't do it as an administrator, that someone at Regpack would have to set it up for me). That was a little frustrating, particularly when it is something simple that I can handle doing, and am forced to email/call and wait for a response. This could potentially become a bigger issue as we go public and need to make adjustments. I will say that the individuals who helped us get our forms set up and the system programmed the way we wanted it did their very best to give us what we needed, despite the limits set forth by various issues. We are still concerned with the real-life application of our system, but for what we paid, I think we are getting a VERY good starting point. Time will tell whether or not this is a sustainable system for us, or if we will need to go to another company that can do more custom work (which will, of course, be far more expensive) Lastly - I want to say thank you to Max, Nicole and Andrew for all their help. They put up with endless questions, multiple conference calls, emails from us at crazy hours thanks to our time difference, and have taken it all in stride. I appreciate everything they have done to help us launch this program and look forward to our next endeavor (which we will be starting shortly!)

I think the software is incredibly user friendly. From the back-end, I was able to figure out how to set up almost everything I needed. It is allowing us to pilot an online program for applications, which is huge for our Foundation. I can't say enough good about the bang for the buck here. :)

There are frequently freezes/glitches when working from both the front and back ends, which results in having to refresh the page. Frustrating for me, but workable. I am concerned with how this might deter folks coming in to use our system, but time will tell. I definitely am unhappy with some of the inflexibility the system has with regard to editing wording, etc. However, I have been told these are things that may be fixed in the future.

Sarah Jean
Digital Strategy Consultant in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

I have some suggestions

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been poor. The one exception to that rule is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the salesperson who I dealt with initially. He responds to my emails promptly and seeks out answers to my questions. Not so with the actual project manager. I don't understand the project manager role. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] joined me for one phone call -- which was long distance for me -- and I haven't been able to speak with her since. I assumed that the PM would walk me through the process of setting up a form. I assumed that we would have a share-screen session where she would explain the different functionalities and connections between the software's various components. I assumed that I would receive training. None of that happened. Instead, I set up the form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed it, took 3 days to respond, and made minor changes. Then she sent me form emails. When I asked a question - silence. When I asked again - form email. When I asked for resources, I got a hurried Loom video. Where's the training? Where's the documentation? Where's the assistance? Where's the Customer Service? We were under a deadline and had to launch. There were problems and unforeseen issues, mostly because I was troubleshooting without any training. The only person that responded to our pleas for help was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Promote him. He's the only reason I'm not slamming you on every review site I can find. I suggest that you review your 10 day build process and the role of a PM. Currently, they're both useless.

Maintaining the User database is easy and straightforward.

The Roadblocks don't seem to actually work. Getting forms/triggers to save can be quite a challenge. Getting a trigger to fire without having to save the page multiple times is a challenge. Users keep getting error messages about refreshing the page, which they do to no avail. The language describing some of the tools/features is convoluted and unclear. Drag and drop on the forms is a nightmare. Why are the products all listed in one section on the form? They really need to be separate blocks that can be moved like the Fields are moved within a form.

3 jaar geleden

Sarah Jean, I'm sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our Project Manager. After reviewing your account, it seems as though there was a miscommunication about the way our onboarding process works. The PM assigned to your account is an expert in building Regpack projects. As part of our service, we build out your system for you, so you don't have to quickly learn how to on your own. Once the system is built out for you, we assign a Trainer to your account who works on a screenshare 1:1 with you to teach you the system and answer all of your questions. You actually had a training session on July 16th, 2 days after you wrote this review. While it sounds like we got off on the wrong foot, I'm hoping your training session can help mitigate your issues and once you go live, you will see how Regpack can really optimize your registration process and allow you and your team to manage data and payments easily in the back end. We look forward to a positive relationship with you!

Nancy
Special Asst to the Board in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

We are a swim club with a very complicated rate structure, and RP has been pretty responsive.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our members get to register online, which some of them prefer to filling out a paper form. (Our swim club has a limited membership, so we do not need it to handle volume or for marketing.)

Affordable. Their programmers have worked with us on necessary customization. We are a seasonal business, so are just starting to look at next season, and see that there are lots of improvements, but we have not tried them yet.

Because we have different kinds of memberships and extra services, it has been a challenge to program and sometimes it has taken several tries/tests to get things to work smoothly. Also, their constant improvements sometimes get ahead of us (seasonal users), so we have to re-learn how to handle something that is changed. We have had some problems getting the kind of reports we need, but that may be more our lack of training/understanding. When the funds are conveyed, their reports (but not the actual deposits) with the details have sometimes taken an extra day or two, and the format (which may come from their card processor, not RP) could could be better. (As seasonal users, our frequency of use, the question below, varies...several times a week during our peak registration time, then very little the rest of the time.)

5 jaar geleden

Nancy, we're glad to hear that Regpack can handle your complicated payment structure. Regpack started out as our CEO's PH.D. thesis that looked at data networks and their connections. This has formed the basis of Regpack being able to create pretty much any logic needed by our clients, in your case, a rate structure that serves your exact needs. For your system specifically, autobilling plays a huge roll in ensuring every registrant type is charged appropriately as well as paying on a variety of schedules and payment plans. Most registration software options on the market cannot provide such comprehensive and robust functionality. We are glad to have you back for your 3rd season with us in 2018!

Erin
Executive Director in VS
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

The best decision I made this year

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great working with Regpack. Our registration numbers are up this year, thanks in part to the ability to offer auto-payment plans. I would absolutely choose Regpack again.

Working with Regpack has saved me time and money! I really appreciated that I could send a copy of last year's forms (from another system) to the developer to create a draft system in Regpack. I like the ease of personalizing registrations by adding comments or awarding a scholarship. The ability to send and track emails within the system is fantastic. That function alone has saved me from hiring additional admin help. The filtering system is also helpful, as we have multiple instruments and type of registrations (teachers, students, parents). Another thing that has been really useful is the ability to see and modify a user's registration after it is submitted. I also like being able to work on multiple unrelated projects for different teams.

Because it is so powerful, it takes a while to learn the ins and outs. I'm sure there are functions and capabilities that I am not using because I haven't discovered them yet. It has been frustrating at times to not find what I'm looking for in the help pages and have to send an email and wait for a reply. I appreciate that the auto-reply has an option where you can let them know if it's an urgent need. The help desk has always replied within the promised time frame with what I need.

4 jaar geleden

Erin, high praise, thank you! It's wonderful to know that Regpack has been a good business decision for your organization. We love to hear that our clients can spend more time on tasks besides managing registration and payments, since Regapck makes this just work! Even better is knowing that using a business tool like Regpack can help increase your enrollment, as well as getting paid when you need to.

Caitlin
Director of Operations in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Quick and easy registration software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our sales contact, provided excellent sales support and advice. He took the time to learn about our organization, answer questions and demonstrate the product on more than one occasion. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided us with flexible pricing options and helped us find a solution that was affordable and appropriate for our registration needs.
Will Young, our project manager, took our requirements and set up the initial project. Our feedback and change requests were handled quickly and professionally. From the first meeting with Will to the actual launch of our registration software, took about 10 business days. This is a testament to the support of the RegPacks team and the ease of use of the RegPacks software.
We only had one or two support questions after we launched, and they were handled with custom video replies that quickly addressed our particular issue and provided a solution.
Overall, we have had a terrific experience with RegPacks.

The software is easy to customize and manage. It is easy and quick to copy projects without getting additional technical support.

Some of our logic scenarios were not available yet in the system, but workarounds were provided.

2 jaar geleden

Caitlin, so great hearing how smooth the onboarding proecss was and that you are pleased with our product and support! Client satisfaction is our #1 goal! Glad to have you and Strong Start part of the Regpack family!

Barbie
Registrar in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Ready for Regpack

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've really appreciated the support that the Regpack team offers and the speed with which they respond to any issues. From online tutorials and descriptions of features to desk side chats with support people, I always feel like I can get any question answered quickly.

The intuitive nature of Regpack has made learning and navigating the software pretty manageable. As a camp and retreat center, our registration process has a lot of variables and some complicated pricing structures. With Regpack, we've been able to create a system that works for both our customers and our registration team. Automated emails, payments, and report generation have also been super helpful.

One area that was an initial challenge is the inclusion of a payment protection option. It was confusing for our customers and unexpected as the administrator. Although its not right for our operations, others might find it useful.

vorig jaar

So happy to hear that Regpack has supported you and your team in creating systems that work for you and for your clients for payments, email automation, and analytics!

Lisa
Group Travel Concierge in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

I needed the best and got it

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a very detailed program, hotel blocks, flights, excursions, race registration, shuttles, etc. 2016 was a challenging learning experience, but as the registrations came through I learned how to manipulate the system to work in my favor. January 2017 I began preparing for our registration, which opens in March. Circumstances beyond my control did not allow me to begin editing my registration until a week before my registration opened. SEAMLESS! Corina was amazing and the experience I had from the previous year helped me edit and execute my registration without a hitch. Any roadblocks I hit, she was there to answer. I know I a probably their biggest pain in the you know what client, but I am extremely happy with this system and especially with Carina. She has made my life so easy with this registration. I see it getting better and better every year!

I can manipulate it to meet my needs. Share withs, payment plans, etc.

there are always a few glitches but they always help me find the solution. I wish they had a call center as opposed to email support.

Karen
Registration admin in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Regpack brought us into the 21st century from written registration forms and checks!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our users like best: 1. Online payment options 2. Same login year to year 3. Last year's registrants can be selected again
Our convention team likes best: 1. Everything that makes users happy 2. Typed registration information 3. Download to spreadsheet for frequent status reports 4. Download to spreadsheet for name tags, table layouts, session assignments

Parent/child registration is critical for our organization. Online payments by credit card or e-check. Ability to download to spreadsheet. Keep same login from year to year and the ability to copy last year's list of registrations.

Not totally intuitive - I would have liked some documentation on the data structure. There is no user guide - just knowledge database. I figured it out on my own with lots of questions to the support desk when I ran into problems.

5 jaar geleden

Karen, thank you for this feedback! It's always great to see how much automating the registration process can make a difference for your organization as well as the experience of your applicants! It's also wonderful to hear that the functionality for group registration is valuable for you, and helpful in your reporting. The ability to save report structures and run them for status updates whenever you need is essential for productivity and great to know Regpack can give you these tools. I'm sorry to hear the knowledge base wasn't always what you were looking for. We do have in addition an extensive video library, and in addition we offer multiple 1:1 training sessions to answer your questions and get you started. We are always looking for ways to provide more helpful Support to our clients and we appreciate this feedback!

Misty
Technology solution lead in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Regpacks made our church outreach event registration counts accurate and non labor intensive.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The products for our two annual event are no charge to the people attending. Therefore product count was very important and the number of people coming was also very important. Prior to Regpacks the counting was done manually. One year we ran out of product. The second largest benefit with RegPacks was the reduction of paper use. RegPacks eliminated a paper registration form and eliminated the duplication of the completed paper form.

Ease of use. The flexible month to month usage without monthly or annual contracts. Is the condition of questions leading to other questions based on registrant response.

Back end user administration does not have all the features today's technology offer. Not being able to have two forms for two different registration events.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Misty, Thank you for your feedback! I wanted to respond to the con you mentioned, about not being able to have 2 forms for 2 different registration events. This is actually possible! Our conditional logic allows you to present any form you want to any user, based on their answer to a previous question. If you have a user registering for one, or more events, you can show them the forms they need to complete based on the events they will attend. Alternatively, we can help set up a unique registration application per event. Our new release copy function will allow you to set up one event and everything can be copied over. Forms, fields, products, emails, reports and so much more. The system even remembers if they have registered in the past for another event and can port over their information. A member of our support team will be reaching out to you to help you create the forms you have in mind so you can get the most out of Regpack!

Sandi
Owner/ Program Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

RegPacks is a great system. The triggers, e-mail capabilities and so many other features are great!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of registration management and tracking income/headcounts. Ease of managing forms: liability, medical, etc. Saves time.

The triggers, ability to apply different discounts, customize products and e-mails, track progress/growth; easily see which classes are filling and which need more marketing; ability to 'trigger' e-mail to admin for special needs student alerts and so much more.

Every once in a while there are glitches or small errors in the system. When I try to clearly send an e-mail to support about the issue, I sometimes get replies that make me think Reg support team did not ready my note very carefully. Then there is a fair amount of back & forth before things get worked out. This can be frustrating when time is critical.

Joanna
Production Manager in VS

Regpack has simplified my job immensely. Well worth the money.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Regpack has simplified my life as Production Manager for two fairly large projects that include registration materials and fees. Everything happens electronically. No more shuffling through DVDs, CDs, application forms and checks. Regpack allows you to categorize your users so that you can quickly pull selected groups from the whole. This is extremely helpful. This software is pretty straightforward and easy to navigate and manipulate. The staff is extremely responsive and helpful and quick to handle any issue that might arise.

The one area in which I have had to change how I work to accommodate the functioning of the software is in uploading footage. I have paid the extra fee a few times to lift the cap so that applicants could upload and submit bigger files, but after having to troubleshoot with regpack staff and go back and forth with applicants I decided to only accept links and not allow them to upload footage. While this is unfortunate, accepting links has worked for me and has not affected my overall opinion of the product.

Katherine
Foundation Director in VS
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

Grant Program

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are happy with Regpack and have recommended it to companies looking to establish their own employee crisis programs.

The ability to have grant applicants log in to complete applications and manage their application process is invaluable. It has saved us tons of time and allowed us to be more efficient in our granting process resulting in greater ability to assist more of our team members in crisis.

I wish the user management system was a little more intuitive. It is also somewhat cumbersome to create forms.

3 jaar geleden

Katherine, it's always a pleasure to hear how Regpack saves organizations time and be more efficient in their day to day tasks. We appreciate your referrals!

Sabrina
Pride Coordinator in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Great Price for what you get

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Regpack has made throwing one of the largest festivals in Ohio a much easier process. We have been using it for quite a few years and haven't been able to find something that better fits us. Regpack has really grown with us over the years and makes all aspects of registration much easier.

pretty easy to use excellent price - especially compared to other products has many different functions and are all very useful

some of the reports are a little tricky not quite as 'high-tech' as some other softwares

4 jaar geleden

Sabrina, it's so awesome to know Regpack plays a huge part in such a big event in Ohio. We like to hear that our solution grows with our clients and adapts quickly to their unique needs!

Amber
Camp Accountant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Lots of functionality but missing some key features.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I honestly have to say my experience with RegPack has been neutral. There is a lot of functionality but sometimes a feel like the functionality is not well thought out. I would love to have a card reader or some type of integrations so you can take registration at the door. They also discontinued the group pay option without letting us know. I am not sure how other camps are handling this but we have multiple kids from a family come to camp and the parents have to pay in 2-3 transactions depending on how many kids they send. We have a lot of users commenting that this is not a good user experience especially because they had group pay and now they don't. RegPack has given a canned response of why it messes up their system and thats why they discontinued it but thats it. Overall I have to say I am a neutral on Regpack. it does its job but sometimes I feel like it could be better and they could offer a better customer experience.

This software system has a lot of features to choose from. You have lots of options and triggers that you can use on your forms and products. You have reports and email communications right inside the UI. They send out newsletters.

No card reader integrations. No group pay option. They remove functionality without notifying you. Customer support is chat only, if you want to speak in person it takes multiple escalations to get a live person. This makes it really hard when the system is down or not working. UI could be more intuitive, an example is you can't link to their system inside the facebook app on your phone. The form droplist/options will not work and making it so users can't register from facebook on their phone.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Amber, It seems as though Regpack does quite a lot for you and your Camp! It's great to hear the reporting, triggers, email features and forms allow you to successfully register families online and manage your payments. While our group pay option was removed recently due to errors it was causing in the system, this does not limit the ability for families to pay for their children online easily within the system. Our goal is to provide payment options that work seamlessly and we made the choice to rebuild Group Pay so it will function as intended without compromising payment functionality overall in the system. As a note on the Facebook browser. this is an internal FB product that is meant to show pictures and other media content. Many external websites don't function as intended. You should definitely reach out to Facebook for other alternatives that would work to promote your Registration link. Please reach out to Client Success if you'd like to discuss your issues further.

Eric
VP, Marketing in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

I recommend Regpack

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, it is great. Just be patient with the build process and email templates/triggers.

The pricing is very competitive. Customer service is phenomenal. They help convey the message with customized videos for your ticket.

The learning curve was a little difficult to learn the platform. However, once you get your feet wet, the learning process gets easier.

vorig jaar

Eric, so great to hear that you are loving Regpack and the support we provide! We know how important registering people according to YOUR process is, so that's why we've built Regpack to support the unique needs of our clients. We're grateful for your partnership!