Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Regpack

Verhoog het aantal inschrijvingen en je omzet en voer je evenementen op vakkundige wijze uit met een volledig pakket online registratie- en betaaltools.

Meer informatie over Regpack

We specifically like the ability for us to implement payment plans for events, items etc.

Beoordelingen van Regpack

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Regpack heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 364 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Regpack eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (364)

Tami
Tami
Owner and Principal in VS

Flexible system that can be used for much more than just registering users

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Flexibility of the triggers, ease of building forms, initial strong customer support, overall ability to extend the tool to be much more than a registration system. I have set this up as a mini-Student Information System for a small school, tracking applicants, admissions data, student data and more. The ability to stage the release of various forms and emails makes that possible.

Would like it to do the following: 1. Enable triggers to change a user's status 2. Enable triggers to work with NOT logic and not just AND logic or ability to set up multiple trigger situations for a single form/email. 3. Ability to sort statuses. 4. Ability to have payment plans for paying that aren't forced (auto-bill). 5. Ability for an admin to login as a user to see what's happening in their account. 6. Make editing of an existing filter work better (it typically erases it and you have to start over). 7. Make it easier to unassign users from an asst. admin in bulk.

6 jaar geleden

Tami, it's great to hear that Regpack has been a flexible solution for your organization and is giving you more value than you initially thought. Some of the features you'd like to see already exist! A client success manager is reaching out to you directly to go over this feedback to ensure you use the system to it's max potential.

Larema
Associate Director in VS
Alternatieve geschillenbeslechting, 11-50 werknemers

Great Database and Payment System

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy Regpack overall. I think the things wrong with the system are minimal compared to the hassle of not having Regpack to manage all of our clients. I look forward to further developments and have been very happy about some of my prior issues being addressed since first joining on. I always get excited about new features.

My favorite parts of Regpack are the triggered email features and the ability to sort and create reports on any of the information imputed. I also very much enjoy the payment portal and the customizable forms. Before coming to Regpack we only had fillable form to email from our website, so having the data populate to printable forms or to exportable spreadsheets was a game changer. It's also immensely helpful to have so many customizable report options, as you can run a report on any group for any fields.

There are a few quirky issues I have run into while using Regpack. For one, when sending emails with reminders for forms that have not been completed, it automatically includes a link to the form. Helpful, right? Except it doesn't actually login when showing this form, so I had a handful of parents who would follow the incomplete form link instead of logging into their account to finish their paperwork, then they got frustrated because they filled out the same form a ton of times, but it did not save because of this weird quirk in the system. Little things like that pop up every now and again. Users also complain about not being able to find the dashboard on occasion to make payments, so having a better way for a "payment due" window to pop up, even over incomplete forms, or having a ranking system in the back end for project setup where it shows a priority list of things to display (currently you can select dashboard, first incomplete form, or a specific form, but I think it would be neat to be able to prioritize which to show based on triggers, like show incomplete form UNLESS payment due type of system). Also, the phone number fields drive me up a wall. Breaking the number into 3 sections means you can't copy and paste a number into a field if someone asks you to update a form, people can be morons and put the entire number in one of the fields (parents do it ALL the time) and the phone number only field won't let you put parentheses around the beginning part of the number

vorig jaar

Larema! Thanks for all this helpful feedback and your kind words. So sorry to hear your previous platform discontinued support and didn't provide the reporting tools necessary to run your business productively! I appreciate some of the quirks you mentioned and have passed these on to our dev team to look into! We are also getting better and we do that through feedback with our esteemed clients!

Priscilla
Registrar in VS
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Regpack allows for ease in managing a waitlist

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are in our 9th year with RP and the past 2 or 3 have been the best ever. The team has worked to better understand our specific business needs and suggest modifications to our specific projects to help ensure a seamless registration process for our customers.

Regpack offers the ability to customize your registration project to meet the needs of your business. The ease in managing our waitlisted recipients in RP is one of my favorite features. The automated payment processing and automated emails are also critical.

RP offers technical Support by email, but with any technical writing/questions it can be hard to "be on the same page with someone" when exchanging emails. Thankfully, they implemented a Project Success Manager role which allows customers a different type of access for a critical question or concern.

Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Terrible Customer Service Ruins Other Aspects of Regpack

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The worst customer service. We're live and they're ignoring emails. So either there's a bug they don't know how to fix and won't let us know, or once you've paid, they don't care. I've spent this past week attempting to get help and I'd rather be stuck on the 405 at 5PM with the sun in my eyes and four lanes of traffic to cross to make my exit than deal with them. They are costing us time and money as we wait for them to get around to helping us. Dramatic? Yes. I get that. Have I sent more emails than anyone ever should to try and get mediocre help? Also yes. Their line is that they respond 'in the order the emails are received' but apparently they can't hire enough people to answer them in order in a timely fashion. I would not recommend this to anyone, unless you absolutely cannot afford anything else. And then go in prepared, add a few minutes to your morning meditation, practice deep breathing as you wait and wait and wait for help.

We purchased this software because it was much cheaper than other versions of membership management software out there, so perhaps I should've been prepared. The function of the Dashboard / Administrative side is a bit obtuse and glitchy at times, but overall usable.

It's the customer service that really kills you. Since there are still obvious bugs in the system, you'd think they'd have a customer service team who are interested in helping you iron those out. I've been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get everything set up, so initially responses were timely. However, once you go live they hand you over to their general support team, which does not respond sooner than 12 hrs unless you loop in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and then you'll get one email back from them during the business day on time sensitive issues but no follow up. I looped in [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in an effort to get the bugs addressed quickly and she proceeded to ignore my emails until I looped in [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. At which point I received timely emails for one morning (ie: I sent an email, they responded, I sent another email, and they responded, and then back to the long wait time). I think the really disappointing aspect is that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] couldn't even be bothered to respond to my emails requesting help and following up, despite the fact that we're live and have a serious issue to fix. The support that finally responded to this issue told us to change a setting, but that setting is already correct. When I responded with this information, it's been radio silence ever since.

3 jaar geleden

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you've had some frustration with our Support team. Upon reviewing your feedback and locating the team members and account you're referencing, our management team personally reviewed the email threads and found that response times were generally within 2-6 hours from receipt. Additionally our Support team, Project Management team, and Sales team was in constant communication with you to provide explanation and context for your questions and to ensure you went live on schedule and with the resources you needed to be successful. If you have further feedback that our team can address personally, please let us know and we're glad to help.

Anne
Camp Manager in VS

Mostly satisfied

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like Regpack and think it is a great value for the cost. I wish it was easier to get help, especially for new clients. Not being able to call and speak to someone to get help is not great. Sometimes it is a day or 2 before my problem is resolved and when you are processing registrations daily with an unresolved problem, then it means more work for me. That being said, the support team has been very helpful, I just wish you could get answers to an issue without having to email and wait.

I like being able to create multiple forms, emails and reports and have them be set up to have just the information I need.

I don't think the payment processing allows enough choice for my users. If you don't expect your users to pay in full as the time of registration, then it is difficult to make a payment and many times my users have ended up with the full amount being charged and then I have to process a refund for them. When this happens, then the users only remember that problem they had making a payment and not how easy it was to register.

2 maanden geleden

Anne, thank you for the thoughtful review. We aer happy to har we are meeting most of your needs. Regpack allows users to go on payment plans or to pay in full, all in a simple interface. Sounds like you would like to configure things so that one option would be more prominent. That is totally possible. Suppot will be reaching out to help you with your options. Thanks again for your supoprt and use of Regpack!

Rachael
President in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Rough start, smooth operation

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Frustrating at first during set up but once it got going, it runs great and parent feedback is very positive overall.

It's totally customizable which was necessary for our program

Set up was full of bugs and required a LOT of work to make it functional. Data entry is cumbersome with a LOT of clicks and no bulk editing for our setup.

Sharon
Associate Director of Summer Enrollment in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Great for adult and group registration

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This system has been a lifesaver. Our adult students were getting frustrated using a registration system that was designed to register kids and teens. This allows them to sign themselves up as campers. Its easy to use, clean and allows them to sign up at anytime online.

Easy to use, customizable, and adaptable to our needs.

Haven't found anything that stands out.

Jean
Jean
WordPress Web Consultant & Professional Photographer in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

A robust system that can accommodate the intricacies of just about any modern web based business

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall after using the software for several months, there's almost no way we're going back to our old ways of using several different pieces of software to achieve a convoluted goal. There's no one place to view data, create events, get online payments securely, and create custom reports.

The customer service at the beginning is great. They have plenty of staff to review your needs and provide solutions. Offering video help tutorials are key, and they provide a bunch to you either that are pre-recorded or to your specific asks. Being able to incorporate this software on a WordPress website allows us to continue to have our brand and familiarity with a new user experience without ever leaving our website.

Maybe there are too many options right out of the gate. You may need a bit of hand holding through your first few projects. Being able to copy projects for future use is key. You're able to set a project to your exact liking then just use that as a template for your new projects. There is no phone support, but the online ticketing feature does provide great feedback in a day or two.

6 jaar geleden

Jean, it's great to hear that Regpack has replaced several different software tools! Automating your process means saving time and working more efficiently! Good to know Regpack has been able to provide this for you and that in addition, can accommodate the intricacies of your organization's process.

Nancy
Associate Executive Director in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 51-200 werknemers

Regpack Review

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall this system works for our programs. We have a very complex set of needs and for the most part Regpack meets those needs

We have a very complex registration with multiple programs and options. Regpack allows us to keep everything organized for our patrons. It also handles the payments for all our programs with automated billing.

Our setup is very complex and we do run into technical glitches.

Katie
Camp Director in VS

Game Changer!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

This platform is customized to meet our specific needs. Parents registering their kids for camp expressed that the process felt smooth and was quick to complete.

Adding additional selections after the initial registration process is not intuitive.

Julian
CEO in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great idea, very poorly executed

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Regpack's software is very versatile, but the company's inability to keep the registration system functioning correctly coupled with their policy of email only communication makes this an extremely aggravating company to be a customer of. We signed on with Regpack in May, 2020. In the time we have been with Regpack, the campaigns we've developed and run for 4 of these 7 months have resulted in lost time, money and customers due to Regpack payment system and integration failures. For example, currently, 7 prospective registrants for our November classes have wanted to register and pay via e-check (ACH), however Regpack system failures have caused them to attempt and fail with errors and erroneous charges to their bill now 3 times . I submitted an urgent ticket to Regpack development 5 days ago, and had to follow up multiple times to get updates over the past days. Yesterday Regpack support emailed to report that the had fixed the problem, so we walked the registrant through and again they received an error. When I reported this, Regpack advised me to call the customer a THIRD time to get screenshots and time/date login data and report back, but I don't feel comfortable going back to my customer yet again, and turning them into a Guinea pig for a registration system that is not functioning. This issue is the current one in a string of system failures that have cost us time and lost revenue over the past half year, and we are leaving Regpack at the end of this month.

Flexibility/versatility of the software One of the support managers was willing speak over the phone, despite email-only support.

There are recurring system errors that cause failures in payment processing Regpack support is slow to respond, not able to provide adequate details It is not possible to speak with Regpack employees, even during a critical system failure

4 jaar geleden

Julian, I'm sorry that this was your experience with Regpack and that you felt we were not prompt enough in our response to your issue. As soon as any client reports an issue with payment functionality, it's immediately escalated to our development team as was the case here. The fix was pushed through as quickly as our team was able to resolve the issue. This issue affected your system alone and not others, so we had to investigate what was happening. Sometimes when working with complex business tools, there are situations that affect only one client or system, and this takes time to resolve and resolution includes working together with our clients and applicants to solve it. Our success and support team did keep you updated as updates came in from development. Trust that this was being addressed internally. Additionally we provided options for you to continue to collect payments while we implemented a fix. We're sorry to see you go, and we wish you luck with your business!

Jessica
Client Services Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Starting Point for a New Program

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been very happy with my experiences with Regpack. The individuals who have assisted us from our initial inquiry, all the way through getting our specific forms set up have all been professional, quick to respond, and willing to work with us to the best of their abilities. My only drawback to this review is the functionality of the software is somewhat limited. I feel we were a little mislead on the capabilities the program had when we were discussing what we needed with our rep from Regpack. There have been a few moments where I set the system up the way I felt it would best meet OUR needs as a company and was told that I "couldn't" do it that way (not that the system didn't allow for it, but REGPACK as a company wouldn't allow it to be set up that way or that I couldn't do it as an administrator, that someone at Regpack would have to set it up for me). That was a little frustrating, particularly when it is something simple that I can handle doing, and am forced to email/call and wait for a response. This could potentially become a bigger issue as we go public and need to make adjustments. I will say that the individuals who helped us get our forms set up and the system programmed the way we wanted it did their very best to give us what we needed, despite the limits set forth by various issues. We are still concerned with the real-life application of our system, but for what we paid, I think we are getting a VERY good starting point. Time will tell whether or not this is a sustainable system for us, or if we will need to go to another company that can do more custom work (which will, of course, be far more expensive) Lastly - I want to say thank you to Max, Nicole and Andrew for all their help. They put up with endless questions, multiple conference calls, emails from us at crazy hours thanks to our time difference, and have taken it all in stride. I appreciate everything they have done to help us launch this program and look forward to our next endeavor (which we will be starting shortly!)

I think the software is incredibly user friendly. From the back-end, I was able to figure out how to set up almost everything I needed. It is allowing us to pilot an online program for applications, which is huge for our Foundation. I can't say enough good about the bang for the buck here. :)

There are frequently freezes/glitches when working from both the front and back ends, which results in having to refresh the page. Frustrating for me, but workable. I am concerned with how this might deter folks coming in to use our system, but time will tell. I definitely am unhappy with some of the inflexibility the system has with regard to editing wording, etc. However, I have been told these are things that may be fixed in the future.

Charlie
Director in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Regpack Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Like I said, the waitlist feature is the main distinguishing factor from any other software. I also enjoy being able to see previous years' "projects" for recruiting purposes.

The reason we chose regpack vs. other software is because of the waitlist function. It allows us to approve or waitlist applicants manually, which is really helpful because building our waitlist is more of an art than a science (IE the number of boys vs. girls we accept can change based on who registers).

We have had some frustration with customer support. For example, we wanted to set-up our health form through regpack rather than families upload a PDF in the hopes that it would be easier for us to print all of them. The first few responses were just someone sending us a link to an online tutorial and it took a while to actually speak with someone face to face. With that said, once we did talk to someone our questions were answered and we're happy with the way the health form turned out.

5 jaar geleden

Charlie, glad that the waitlist function works so well for your organization! It's always fun to hear how different organizations use one single feature in a customized way that works exactly for their needs! That's the beauty of Regpack! I'm glad you found a solution to your health forms in Regpack as well. Regpack is perfect for creating YOUR process in the system. Apologies for the initial responses that didn't meet your needs. We work hard to ensure all projects are set up as best as possible, including a project manager who knows your field and builds out your first project for you. The Support team is always available to answer your questions until you find a solution that meets your needs!

Cody
CEO in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

If you like good customer service, this isn't your program

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service is truly the worst customer service I have ever encountered as a business owner. The "receptionist" has zero answers to questions, can't connect you to a real person, and tells you to email them. When you email them, they don't understand the problem and instead of trying to figure it out, they give you a broad response that doesn't solve your problem. I do not recommend this company under any circumstance.

I liked the capability to run various reports.

The company absolutely refuses to speak with you over the phone after you make a payment with them. We've had multiple issues with the program they set up for us and every time we email them, it takes days to get a response. Nobody will speak to you over the phone even when the issue is 100% the company's fault. Instead they send you videos and choose to ignore the problem you have. We have lost thousands of dollars as a company because of their lack of customer service.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Cody, After taking a look at your account, it seems as though during your build process with your Project Manager, your team chose to make changes to your project and go against our best practice advice. We sent many videos back and forth to explain how your system worked, provided live 1:1 training, and made requested changes to your project at your request, despite our advice that there is a better way to do it. Regarding our support, we provide scheduled phone call support as well as unlimited email support. We schedule calls since all projects are unique and it gives our Support team time to prepare for the call and ensure we understand your system. Email support can take longer when a client does not provide enough information to understand the problem, and has to ask follow up questions. I see that today you created another Regpack project. I hope that with the expert advice from our Operations team, you will see how amazing Regpack can work for your organization.

Meghan
Director of Operations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Great software for payment processing, registration and after school/camp management!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with the service we receive from Regpack. We are able to create new projects and registration portals with ease, and with a very short turn-around time. The support team is always super helpful. The automated payment system is integral to our business and cash flow - it has proven to be very reliable. Customers are able to register and make payments easily.

I love that we can customize our registration process, easily and on our own. Updates take place in real-time and there is a great support team to answer Qs.

There is no translation function, but the support team has helped with work-arounds.

vorig jaar

Thanks for this great feedback! Glad you have found a workaround for different languages. We do have the ability to customize all free text fields and form fields in any language, so I hope you've found this flexibility helpful!

Jennifer
Owner in VS

Two years of headaches

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not happy - the customer service and technical support became non-existent. When I had major issues that needed addressing, I would ask to speak with someone by phone, only to be told they will only deal with me via email. Customer service sucks.

The sales team set up the software - as soon as that was done, customer service and technical support became impossible.

Regpack Software is not at all user-friendly. Both the backend and frontend were overly complicated.

4 jaar geleden

Jennifer, we're sorry to hear this was your experience with our team. Our support is mainly email focused with scheduled phone calls in addition. We provide extensive 1:1 training with our Training team before projects go live, in addition to our Project Manager build service, which builds out completely your project in Regpack to save you time and effort. Our tool is built with user friendliness in mind, including a back end interface to streamline day to day tasks and a front end experience that can be customized to flow well for your clients. Sounds like in the end we weren't a good fit for what you needed and we wish you the best moving forward.

Nic
Owner in VS
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Flexible Registration Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Our programs require a lot of paperwork and info and regpack gives us the freedom to design what we need and more options than any company we talked to and the pricing is reasonable.

Can occasionally be slow to load and this is both a pro and con but the security is pretty good so it can log you out often and require additional security codes to log in.

2 jaar geleden

Nic - the beauty of Regpack is exactly what you described: the flexibility to build out your processes your way, not ours. Glad you are enjoying that!

Brian
Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Extremely disappointed by features, buggy UI, poor support

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel like they sold us an incomplete product that had much room for improvement. Unfortunately we did not have time to wait around for these improvements so we switched to another platform.

Not much. Regpack is cheaper than other registration solutions though.

Refunds >60 days must be requested manually with their support team. We had a lot of problems with our users running our registration form on Safari. Had some security issues where our admins could log into each others account through copy pasting of the backend URLs- I think this was resolved. Their integrated payments partner BlueSnap doesn't have the best admin dashboard and transaction data is not updated real time like how it would be with other payment merchants like Stripe or Paypal.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Brian, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry you felt like Regpack didn't completely meet your needs. Regarding refunds, 60+ day refund requests are almost always handled by the processor directly. It is standard practice in the industry for a payment gateway to question a refund more than 60 days out. Payment data both in Regpack payment reports and in the BlueSnap dashboard are updated in real-time, including refunds, capturing of payments, and payment authorizations. We're happy to look into this further if you can provide examples. Lastly, regarding Safari, the issues you describe are issues with the Safari browser itself, and not Regpack. These issues do not come up in any other browser, so the system is working as intended. Our Support, Project Management, and Client Success teams work hard to provide the best experience for our clients to ensure you can build your system, go live, and manage clients and payments productively. We're sorry this wasn't your experience of Regpack.

Kim
Director of Operations in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Not sure what exactly we paid for

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is NOT a product I would recommend. After discussing with our web designer, he indicated he had never worked with a registration process that​ is so complicated. Had we not already invested in Regpacks, we would have taken his advice and gone a much more user-friendly route.

None come to mind. I am not sure after walking through the process what the advantages are to much simpler products offered.

Nearly impossible to get ahold of support. Configuring a project​ is much more complicated than lead to believe. I have never called and spoken with someone, rather only a message is taken with someone advising you that your call will be returned in 1-2 days. Meanwhile, if you are in need of launching your project in a timely manner, how can you possibly do so when you can never speak to someone. Basically, a 5-10 minute resolve to your issue can instead take days.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Kim, I'm sorry to hear this has been your experience with Regpack. After reviewing your account, it seems as though your Project Manager was in constant communication with you during your build process, including scheduling multiple phone calls to ensure your project was built according to your needs and a final call to walk through your system before going live. We also did everything on our end to ensure you went live on your timeline. Regarding our Support, we are email based however calls are scheduled when needed. Due to the complex builds of each client, we schedule calls so our team has time to review your system to offer the most productive feedback. Additionally, when a project is live, we like to ensure changes will not negatively affect your data and the experience of your users. Lastly, we offered the option for a 1:1 Q&A session with our team, which was scheduled for June 26, however you did not attend nor did you respond to our email with the option to reschedule.

Juan Carlos
Director Events & Gatherings in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

We struggled in the past trying expensive and complex online reg options. Regpacks saved us!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saved us a good amount of money, critical piece when you are a non-profit organization hosting free (or non-expensive) conferences and gatherings. It is excellent to have access to a powerful tool fully customizable in almost every single way...

It is a very intuitive and simple but yet powerful enough to handle an endless array of events we have on yearly basis. Our customer experience changed "east to west" with an user-friendly front and back-end.

They don't have a live-person on the other side of the phone to assist us in case you have questions or need assistance configuring your own online registration (which, in fairness, is very rare). It'd be nicer to be able to pick up the phone and have someone addressing the questions "on the spot". You need to leave a message and they will contact you.

6 jaar geleden

Juan Carlos, what a bummer that it took several bad and expensive experiences to find us! We wish it could have happened sooner! One thing we pride ourselves on in the registration software space is creating a product that conforms to you, not that you have to conform to. It's great to hear that you've found Regpack to be powerful to handle all of your needs. Great to hear as well that Regpack not only saves you time, but money as well. For non-profits especially, but for any organization, money is the bottom line. Time is money, and Regpack strives to save you time, so you can make more money!

Barbie
Registrar in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Ready for Regpack

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've really appreciated the support that the Regpack team offers and the speed with which they respond to any issues. From online tutorials and descriptions of features to desk side chats with support people, I always feel like I can get any question answered quickly.

The intuitive nature of Regpack has made learning and navigating the software pretty manageable. As a camp and retreat center, our registration process has a lot of variables and some complicated pricing structures. With Regpack, we've been able to create a system that works for both our customers and our registration team. Automated emails, payments, and report generation have also been super helpful.

One area that was an initial challenge is the inclusion of a payment protection option. It was confusing for our customers and unexpected as the administrator. Although its not right for our operations, others might find it useful.

2 jaar geleden

So happy to hear that Regpack has supported you and your team in creating systems that work for you and for your clients for payments, email automation, and analytics!

Karen
Registration admin in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Regpack brought us into the 21st century from written registration forms and checks!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our users like best: 1. Online payment options 2. Same login year to year 3. Last year's registrants can be selected again
Our convention team likes best: 1. Everything that makes users happy 2. Typed registration information 3. Download to spreadsheet for frequent status reports 4. Download to spreadsheet for name tags, table layouts, session assignments

Parent/child registration is critical for our organization. Online payments by credit card or e-check. Ability to download to spreadsheet. Keep same login from year to year and the ability to copy last year's list of registrations.

Not totally intuitive - I would have liked some documentation on the data structure. There is no user guide - just knowledge database. I figured it out on my own with lots of questions to the support desk when I ran into problems.

6 jaar geleden

Karen, thank you for this feedback! It's always great to see how much automating the registration process can make a difference for your organization as well as the experience of your applicants! It's also wonderful to hear that the functionality for group registration is valuable for you, and helpful in your reporting. The ability to save report structures and run them for status updates whenever you need is essential for productivity and great to know Regpack can give you these tools. I'm sorry to hear the knowledge base wasn't always what you were looking for. We do have in addition an extensive video library, and in addition we offer multiple 1:1 training sessions to answer your questions and get you started. We are always looking for ways to provide more helpful Support to our clients and we appreciate this feedback!

Kristin
Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Poor Customer Support, Multiple Glitches and Very Confusing on Both Back End and Front End

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Disappointing.

The automated billing schedule was nice for members to see.

Though it is a very detailed system, it is very confusing from the back end, as well as front end. We had multiple glitches with billing, as well as the coupon code space. It also did not send out automated reminder emails. Lastly, amid all the technically issues, customer service was very poor. They do not handle any issues over the phone and ask you to email - which then takes minimum 2 days for every reply. We had issues with our members' billing and I still have not been able to speak to someone to resolve issues after a week has passed.

6 jaar geleden

I¿m happy to hear that the automated billing functionality works well for you! This feature is helpful in managing income and increasing your revenue. I¿m sorry you found the back end confusing. We did provide you several trainings before your system went live, in addition to a Project Manager who built out your system for you. The glitches you are referring to seem to be related to changes you made to your system that didn¿t do what you had intended, including setting up discounts incorrectly. The support team is always available to help review and advise changes. Our support team will schedule calls when necessary but email (w/same day average response time) is the best way we feel we can offer the best quality support. Every system is unique and complex. Emails and scheduled calls allow us to really delve into your system, understand the problem, and give the most helpful response. I hope the call you had yesterday with our client success manager was productive.

Sandi
Owner/ Program Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

RegPacks is a great system. The triggers, e-mail capabilities and so many other features are great!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of registration management and tracking income/headcounts. Ease of managing forms: liability, medical, etc. Saves time.

The triggers, ability to apply different discounts, customize products and e-mails, track progress/growth; easily see which classes are filling and which need more marketing; ability to 'trigger' e-mail to admin for special needs student alerts and so much more.

Every once in a while there are glitches or small errors in the system. When I try to clearly send an e-mail to support about the issue, I sometimes get replies that make me think Reg support team did not ready my note very carefully. Then there is a fair amount of back & forth before things get worked out. This can be frustrating when time is critical.

Katherine
Foundation Director in VS
Restaurants, 10.000+ werknemers

Grant Program

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are happy with Regpack and have recommended it to companies looking to establish their own employee crisis programs.

The ability to have grant applicants log in to complete applications and manage their application process is invaluable. It has saved us tons of time and allowed us to be more efficient in our granting process resulting in greater ability to assist more of our team members in crisis.

I wish the user management system was a little more intuitive. It is also somewhat cumbersome to create forms.

4 jaar geleden

Katherine, it's always a pleasure to hear how Regpack saves organizations time and be more efficient in their day to day tasks. We appreciate your referrals!