Over iSpring Suite

Ontwerp online cursussen en quizzen. Geen technische vaardigheden nodig om visueel verbluffende dia's en interactief e-learning materiaal te maken waar lerenden dol op zijn!

Meer informatie over iSpring Suite

The ease that it works with Powerpoint to help create e-Learning Courses. This helped create another revenue source for our business.

I struggled uploading for hours because it was defaulted to that tab and i did not realize that I had to switch to iSpring Space.

Beoordelingen van iSpring Suite

4,9
Waar voor je geld

iSpring Suite heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.431 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je iSpring Suite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.431)

Rick
Rick
Training and Systems Manager
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

iSpring Offers All in One Benefits for Even a Tiny Company

5,0 6 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Adam
Adam
Learning and Development Officer in Australië
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Great product!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it all the time to create eLearning content. It has multiple applications, such as learning courses, quizzes, conversation simulations, flip books, and more. Highly recommend.

I have been using the iSpring Suite for a few years now, primarily as a PowerPoint plugin to create eLearning and publish it in Scorm 1.2 format. It's very easy to turn a regular PowerPoint presentation into an interactive eLearning course.

It's a great product. Using the suite through PowerPoint is powerful, but limiting if you don't use Office365.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Adam, Thank you very much for posting you detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :) You also gave our Customer Support only 3 stars. Could you please share the details? Please send a message to [email protected] Thank you!

Christina
Curricula Designer in Thailand
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Customer support is fantastic!

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My PPT presentations are large, with many animations, and triggers.
iSpring offer an easy to use service, which is compatible for my needs.

Easy to use, one click and presentations were ready to add to my site. The customer service has been incredible, very quick to respond and very helpful! This was the key factor for me to purchase, their team have saved me hours and a lot of stress! Thank you iSpring customer services, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] very much appreciated!

One of my presentations the triggers didn't work, although customer service were quick to offer a solution. It can be expensive, I am a freelance teacher, starting to build an online company. I purchased iSpring presentation only. The other packages were beyond my budget.

Overwogen alternatieven: Articulate 360

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite: The option of just purchasing presenter conversation without the full system and the ability to convert large PPT without too many changes made.

6 dagen geleden

Hi Christina, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. We are happy to have you on board and hope that you keep enjoying working with the product! Also, we hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning:https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Keep up the great work!:)

Jose
Direccion in Spanje
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Buena atención Tecnica

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

La facilidad del uso y la conversion de los ficheros scorm

Algunas funciones de tiempo y de publicación

vorige week

Hi Jose, Thank you for posting a review and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate your feedback further. Could you please send more details to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case. Thank you!

Mario
CEO in Spanje
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Robust, reliable, friendly

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I create interactive audiovisual learning objects for my online and face-to-face courses quickly and very easily.

Speed to build interactive audiovisual learning objects, useful for learning and strengthening professional skills in multiple fields of knowledge. Excellent technical support service and updates that constantly improve the product and help improve the performance of my business in the corporate education sector.

iSpring Solutions, Inc. has modified its policies for renewal of updates and technical support services with very high prices for small businesses like mine. They are reluctant to apply discounts to suit the economic circumstances of customers; even though, as in my case, having bought my first iSpring license 15 years ago.

2 maanden geleden

Hello Mario, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, we hope that you feel like iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy. As you know, you get access to a Content Library that contains over 68,000 eLearning assets, templates, and characters to help you build courses faster, as well as an online space for teamwork and collaboration on courses. Moreover, the cost includes regular software updates and our highly trained support geeks are always ready to help you 24/7. Hope this makes it feel like a better deal!

Marina
Project Coordinator / DTP specialist in Zweden
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 51-200 werknemers

Interesting new format for Translation area

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good and very interesting.
Support chat has been very useful and of great help.

iSpring functions add value to final e-learning courses and make them easy to handle by final participants. Our company core is translation so it is very useful tool to handle presentations / courses into many different languages. Quizzes and interactions are very user-friendly. We have also found very interesting for Voice Over purposes, that we still need to carefully check if any more projects of this kind come

We work with languages around the world so for the moment, ispring is supporting very few of them. This makes us to be quite limited when handling internal labelling naming in quizzes or interactions. We had to check for a workaround to solve that. Also for Right-to-left languages, we still have to manually edit most of the iSpring functions and it becomes very time-consuming. We hope that iSpring becomes RTL-friendly soon and we can have specific functions to properly align and mirror the text and display.

vorige week

Hi Marina, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping us improve our products. Also, we hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Maybe this information can help you use our authoring tool for more cases :)

barry
tax content creator in Nederland
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

iSpring Suite - for easy access online learning

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: iSpring Suite ticks most of the boxes when it comes to setting up easy access and effective online learning programs.

What's nice about this product is that your whole course is packaged into the familiar powerpoint environment. The already useful powerpoint features are enhanced by easy to set up intuitive quizzes, roleplays, and interactive features like hotspot maps.

The ease of use comes with certain drawbacks, like less sophistication when providing feedback to quiz answers and there are one or two less than intuitive features (like where to click on screen to proceed to next item) that will hopefully be ironed out in future updates.

vorige week

Hi Barry, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. As per your Cons, could you please get back to me with a little more details on what exactly was confusing? Thanks a lot and keep up the great work!

Stephanie
Principal - Training Consultant in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

iSpring is an easy choice

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The customer service has been EXCEPTIONAL, regardless of time of day or challenge.

Because this software is based on PowerPoint, it is extremely intuitive to create engaging training modules with the added "flair" and functionality of iSpring. Incorporating quizzes and interactions, and adapting the layout to client requests is super simple, and has been very well received by clients.

It would be wonderful to have a much broader selection of voices for adding narration to reflect a more diverse population. Some "natural" voices are extremely robotic, therefore reducing the number of options or use.

vorige week

Hi Stephanie, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it tons. It's great to hear that you are happy with the iSpring solution. As per your Cons, thanks a lot for sharing your feedback. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping us improve our products. Keep up the great work!=)

Desktop Support Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great Customer service

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great

Ease of access and customer service, they were quick to respond and had a resolution within minutes

Nothing as of yet, everything has been working great

vorige week

Hi Jonathan, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. Our tech support team always puts clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! Also, you are more than welcome to join our Community Forum where eLearning specialists from all over the world connect, share their experience and eLearning tricks, participate in competitions, and more: https://community.ispringsolutions.com/ Keep up the great work! =)

training conceptor in Frankrijk
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Très bon outil pour les neofits

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Le fait qu'il s'agisse d'un plugin Outlook rend l'outil vraiment très facile d'utilisation. Il contient beaucoup de type d'interaction et de quizz aidant au développement de e-learning

L'adaptation au smartphone est fonctionnelle mais pas visuelle. Le mode accessibilité pourrait être plus poussé (sous titre automatique, audiodescription, filtre malvoyants etc...)

5 dagen geleden

Hello, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your Cons, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on as a feature request to our Product Development team. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping us improve our products. Keep up the great work!

Csaba
Consultant in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

The most user friendly solution for creating interactive online courses

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love this software and the customer service, so despite I don't actually use all functionality (not collaborating and not using the cloud space offered) I am still happy to subscribe to the suit max.
This is the most intuitive and easy to use course authoring software perfectly integrated in Microsoft PowerPoint.

Its perfect integration with PowePoint makes the creation of an interactive online lecture easy and a joy. Compared to other products, the learning curve for iSpring is days rather than months. It's under interface is extremely intuitive, the functionality is near complete - hard to find any other option which might be necessary. The customer service is brilliant, responsive and supportive.

I think that some functionality is not necessarily needed for a single author (like collaboration) and some might not be worth the annual subscription (content library). It is unfortunate that even with a lifetime licence, I cannot get regular maintenance updates without subscribing to the full package. It would be a bit better if subscription options could be better optimized for individual needs.

Overwogen alternatieven: Adobe Learning Manager

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite: PowerPoint integration and ease of use, offered all functionality I needed

vorig jaar

Hi Csaba, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it tons. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping us improve our products. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Vincent
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The Total elearning experience in a Box

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been suing the iSpring range of software for 6 years now and have been impressed with the way in which iSpring continues to add new features and enhance the products. The stability as a standalone product and the integration into Microsoft PowerPoint is something that iSpring can be proud of.

It is an all encompassing, seamlessly integrated product with all the features to create and deliver eLearning Solutions.

Would be great to be able to comment on each slide in iSpring Space when doing quality Assurance with team members.

Overwogen alternatieven: Articulate 360

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite: The fact that it has an LMS and a Publishing Suite. The ease of use within PowerPoint was the deciding point as the level f expertise required to get an employee trained to use iSpring Suite is minimal. One can then concentrate on the more advanced features in order to get a team fully functional to produce awesome courses.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Vincent, Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

BRIAN
CASINO MANAGER in VS
Kansspelen en casino's, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

iSpring Max Suite fit my needs perfectly

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Installing and using iSpring Suite Max was super easy. Since I was under a tight deadline and had miserable results using Adobe Presenter, I was pretty desperate. I found iSpring through internet reviews and download the free trial. Using the trail, I had my course complete and published (with the free trial banner) very quickly and it looked great. I immediately bought the Max package and re-published to remove the banner.

iSpring Suite makes converting my PowerPoint training programs into SCORM compliant courses that can be uploaded to our LMS. It enabled me to convert all of the compliance training i used to hold live classes for to online courses. Due to COVID-19 and safety considerations, our company is migrating all of our training online. Best of all is the amazing 24-hour support. Several times I got stuck on how to accomplish something I wanted to do. I was able to get chat help that was friendly, patient, thorough and always resulted in getting my task accomplished. ISpring has the best support of any software product I've ever used and I've used a lot. That alone will cause me to recommend it.

The program is fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it. The only problems I had related to the quizzes. When I first started using it, I didn't realize to be careful you are on the slide in PowerPoint where you want a quiz to be, before you click the Quiz app. If you want to go to your quiz for some reason and your PowerPoint is on a different slide it ties to create an new slide. Also I work at home and in my office. I learned quickly that if you don't package all the files into one folder, when you open you presentation on a different computer and try to access the quiz, iSpring can't find it. It would be helpful if the quizzes 'stuck' embedded to the file. 1. It took a few botched

Overwogen alternatieven: Adobe Learning Manager

Redenen om voor iSpring Suite te kiezen: The SCORM files it was producing were not working correctly on the ADP LMS platform. The courses would publish and users could view, but the reporting as often missing. I do a lot of compliance training so documentation is critical. Also the quiz module was very difficult to use and the results were not esthetically pleasing. Questions and answers would appear in random places on the slide. I would have to spend hours formatting each quiz slide to make it presentable. Then if I had to open the quiz manager again, it would jumble everything again when I closed it.

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite: Pricing, ease of use, support

2 jaar geleden

Hello Brian, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Hope it keeps serving you well :) Keep up the great work!

Alan
National Field Trainer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Outstanding customer service and quick to learn!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a solid product with amazing customer support. I love the quick access to chat that allows me to get answers to questions, in the middle of the night or on weekends, or just in the middle of the day. They have been very available and usually I get a very quick solution to any problem I may have. They have tons of very quick YouTube videos you can use as reference and they are up-to-date and very well done. I have actually churned out a complete course in a day, which I was never able to do in my previous software, and it would run on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone without me having to configure anything!

Very easy to start developing and launching learning since the base product is PowerPoint but they have adapted quizes, interactions and some really nice add-on features that help you turn out very effective and interactive learning courses.

The inability to link quizzes in a course to get an overall final score. I also did not like that I can't create variables that I can assign values, and then use them in either text, or calculations, or whatever else I needed.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Alan, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your Cons, could you please wrap it as a feature request and send more details to [email protected]? Thank you and keep up the great work!

Ken
Principle eLearning Consultant in VK
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

iSpring - Classroom to Rapid eLearning

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with iSpring is that it is a great tool for rapidly developing eLearning content, which is essential in these changing times where classroom-based course are rapidly want to move into digital learning.
The software caters for your individual level of expertise helping new developers to quickly publish their content, through to advanced, experienced developers to make the content sing and dance. Great product and would recommend it to anyone.

Level of integration with PowerPoint, capturing all the functionlity, from animations and sequencing to triggers and interactivity. My clients can be comfortable in the knowledge that they have a futureproof master file (in the form of PowerPoint), which they can easily find alternative developers to continue the good work. It also means they don't have to unravel their courses from a dedicated platform should they make the choice to switch. The functionality built into Quizmaker, offers most of the question types you could realistically use. The HTML5 publishing format is seemless with all the devices and browser that I have come across.

You have to be very careful about names and file paths, because it can easily get confused and then potentially delete the quiz files.

Overwogen alternatieven: Adobe Captivate en Articulate 360

Redenen om voor iSpring Suite te kiezen: PowerPoint, software UX, ease of use, flexiblity and futureproofing.

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite: Less complicated than the other two. It has stayed true to keeping PowerPoint as the base authoring tool. It has the potential, in the right hands to be much more powerful and fit for purpose than built-in LMS authoring solutions.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Ken, Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's extremely amazing to hear that you are so confident in iSpring tool that you'd recommend it to anyone :) We hope iSpring keeps serving you well. If any questions come up, please shoot a message to [email protected] - our specialists are always at your service!

Jo
retired in Zwitserland
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

easy to use on all devices

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Besides the heavy prizing for occasinal use iSpring is fully professional for creating e-learning content, easy to use and very easy to learn. Only the management of earlier produced questions and quiz content is not yjet fully understood - I somehow can't trace, where questions and quizzes are saved in which kind of files. Only this management of already produced content and one only type of question I miss in iSpring. The badly needed question would be one, where I can have picture in the background and place any windows in the foreground to be filled in (eg to simulate working over of a form or graph ore formula.

Much learning content was developped in any version of powerpoint. Due to iSpring solutions it was easy to reactivate these contents and to have them userfriendly aveliable for any device on a server. Really no headche with lenght and with of any devices in use, just publish the powerpoint with 4 clicks into the www. The upgrade of powerpoint content by including rated questions and tests with the iSpring testing tool added much didactional value. I on't make use of the iSpring server, I run the content on my homepage only.

For my use of only 20% of the capacity of iSpring (interactive quizzes & ppt-slide publication for any device) I would like to pay less and only for the features I really use ore only the minimal time in a month, I am using this software. As a retired teacher I get an educational reduction on the full prize, but this is still quite a financial expense in the budget of an old man, whose quizzes and learning slides are for free for all students.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jo, Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's nice to hear that you are happy with the solution. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, please contact our tech support: [email protected] One of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

Shane
MarCom Manager in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Full Set of Features to Create Custom Online Courses

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have found iSpring to be very helpful in our goals to provide professional training tools to our dealer members. It is our goal to eventually have about 20 educational courses available for them to use whenever they need them. So far, the feedback from our members has been very positive, so we look forward to continuing our use of the iSpring software.

It was easy to setup an iSpring account for our association. Though we only have a few employees, we represent a much larger collection of individual member companies. We are using iSpring to help those member companies hire and train their new employees for sales and service positions. There are plenty of features available in iSpring to help us draft, edit and publish professional looking online courses with animation, audio and testing functions, plus options for custom reports, completion certificates. If you are familiar with PowerPoint, you should have no problem at all with mastering the iSpring suite.

Sadly, there have been an ongoing list of things that makes iSpring buggy at times. Some are just things we needed that were not already part of the original solution (like setting up multiple organization admins for each of our member companies), or things we experienced as we began using it more often (like audio capture that was inconsistent in quality). Most of these things were solved with some software fixes by the iSpring support team, while for others, we were given temporary workarounds that sufficed. There are still a number of open issues pending resolution in forthcoming updates, but I expect that the iSpring team is working on them based on the priority level across all their customers.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Shane, Thank so very much for publishing your detailed review about iSpring products (I assumed that you use iSpring LMS as well, please correct me if I am wrong) and service :) Also I'd like to thank you on behalf of the whole iSpring team for helping us to make our products even better by submitting your feature requests! Keep up the great work and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well as well !

Burt
VP Sales in VS
Chemicaliën, 501-1.000 werknemers

Can not live without ISpring

Opmerkingen: Amazing

This is the most amazing help mate to produce stunning presentations with a "WOW Factor" that keeps the audience attentive and eyes wide open. PowerPoint by itself is boring, dull and quite frankly worthless unless you have ISpring attached too it. Before I purchased this add-in, I found or should I say heard a lot of snoring in our audience. Now with ISpring, all eyes and ears are alive and clapping. I like to take the credit for this but the credit should go to the ISpring add-in. Thank you so much and by the way, I have never had such great and immediate support as I get from ISpring. Support is important to our company as we are fast-paced. I needed additional activation on a crashed desktop with a reinstall and within 5 minutes [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 2:27 AM had me up and running post-haste. If only the Microsoft and Adobe support was like ISpring, the world would be a much easy place to complete project. Thank You So Much ISpring

There is not a thing missing that I can think of. ISpring does it all.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Burt, Thank YOU so much for such kind words about iSpring products and service...This means the world to us! What else can we say, we'll try to keep that bar high for all the iSpringers out there! :) And you, please keep creating better content for all the learners!

TAYLOR
president in VS

Great Software for Online Training Business

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have built a very successful business developing and marketing online prep courses for helping people pass vocational exams, like entry-level law enforcement or certification, etc. My tutorials and practice quizzes are packaged into over 40 different products. Over 10,000 users have benefited from these courses. My business has earned over 600 5-star reviews on ShopperApproved during the past 12 months.
Customer support is one of the best I have experienced in many years of software use. Customer support issues come up when Google or Microsoft make changes that iSpring product have to adapt to. Great support personnel - available, smart, friendly, followup, etc.

Ability to prepare and publish great tutorials using PowerPoint as the basis is terrific. User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Results are high quality and attractive. Quiz development and deployment is also very easy and comprehensive. The wide range of interactive questions that can be achieved is impressive. Quizzes are attractive in appearance and offer great options for how they perform. Output of both quizzes and tutorials are excellent for both desktop and mobile devices across both Android and Apple devices.

I now have a library of over 100 quizzes and tutorials. There is no easy ability to Search for a text string in these source files if I need to repair an error reported to me by my students.

Overwogen alternatieven: Lessonly, CANVAS, Moodle, Adobe Captivate, Trakstar Learn, Blackboard Learn en Articulate 360

Redenen om over te stappen op iSpring Suite: Ease of use. PowerPoint based. No Flash, HTML5 supported. Easy to deploy on both desktop and mobile platforms. Runs well on both Android and Apple devices.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Taylor, Thank you so much for sharing your story about using iSpring. We are extremely happy to hear that it works well for your needs and hope that it keeps serving well. We are also glad that you are satisfied with how our tech support addresses clients' cases! As per your Cons, could you please send a little more details to [email protected]? Our team will be glad to look into them!

Jesse
Business Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Great product! + horrible sales techniques for after purchase upgrade subscriptions :(

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product itself works very well, is easy to navigate, and tech support is excellent for your first year. If you don't expect to need tech support much after using the product - BEWARE!

This product offered us an affordable, easy to use tool to convert powerpoint lectures and audio files into formats best suited for offering our online courses. It has worked very well and produces high quality HTML5 files that render well across all devices. Initially, they also had excellent customer support during the sales/trial period and during the one -year of tech support included. more on that later...

At the end of our first year of use, the tech support that was included with the software expired. That was no problem at first as we knew how to use the software and it was working great. However, when we went to use the software after the IT expiration, iSpring was gone from our toolbar. We were prompted to purchase a ridiculously expensive subscription for ongoing tech support. The smallest plan given was substantially higher than the great price we got on a LIFETIME licenses. When I wrote customer support to find out how to continue using the product and why it had disappeared since I purchased LIFETIME licenses, they repeatedly told me they couldn't answer my question since I had not purchased the extended tech support plan. "What?! I purchased LIFETIME licenses, I don't need tech support, I need your product to continue working as it has." Eventually after much frustration, someone told me I had to reload the software with my license key. Seriously bad sales strategy.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Jesse, Thank you so much for your detailed review of iSpring products and service. We appreciate your taking the time to submit it here on Capterra. As per your Cons, let me please note that whenever a customer contacts us regarding any installation matters we assist with no exceptions. As far as I can see you received a response with detailed instructions on resolving the matter via email on the same date you've contacted iSpring Support. Clients with active maintenance plan, however, get immediate help via our online chat. Maybe that's what got you confused. For those who do not wish to continue with the Maintenance plan, we have a vast collection of helpful resources available online, such as video tutorials, help docs, articles, webinars, FAQs: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support. We also have social media pages where anybody can ask our community any question about iSpring. Hope that helps!

Global Field Readiness Instructional Designer in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

iSpring: The most Robust eLearning Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We absolutely love iSpring. Because it's PowerPoint based, our SMEs immediately feel comfortable helping us generate content. It has wonderful interactions we can add to the course to keep our learners engaged, narration is a breeze to edit and add. Any PPT animations carry over to the published course. It's awesome!

What I love most about iSpring Quite is how robust it is. There is an option for every scenario when it comes to deployment. Whether it's quiz grading/scoring, complete/incomplete, SCORM versions, allowing the learning to skip around or required to view sequentially, there is an option for everything! The ability to customize the GUI to match any corporate branding standards is very nice. Finally, the HTML5 deployment method allows for a single publish that will work on PC, Mac, any mobile device, tablets, etc.

Because the tool is so robust, there are options everywhere. While they are group well according to what you're working on, sometimes, it's difficult to find a one tick box that does a very specific thing. I would also like to see more collaboration tools. We have a specific preset of branding standards and options that we like to use, but we are a team of three. So, getting all three developers to use the exact same settings can be cumbersome.

3 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for your detailed review of iSpring Suite :) We are happy to hear that iSpring made it to become your solution. Hope it keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, could you please forward them to [email protected]? One of our specialists will be happy to look into them!

Flight attendant training program auditor and development manual auditor in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's been an excellent product for me

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I've been using the software for almost a year and it is incredibly user-friendly. Being simple doesn't mean few features. It's packed with lots of great features, yet they made it very easy for someone to buy the program and get started without having to read a manual how to use it, like some of the other course maker programs. Right out of the box you can get started. Their fantastic content library if you are doing interactions where people have to think through situations, they also offer lots of great background templates which I've used and presentation designs if you're not too sure how to design your PowerPoint, or just aren't good at it and want some help. They make a lot of great resources if you get the full suite? Even without the full suite, the program itself is just too easy to work with. Once I was ready to upload the program, all I have to do is click the button Publish, and the conversion and upload to place. No FTP or anything else involved. Once it uploads, it brought me to the online host of the course, allowing me to rename it to make other additions to tell the user what the course is about. I also like that there are so many different options for creating quizzes, tests, and survey questions that are not graded. Additionally, I love the fact that they offer so much in their help section, all of the regular webinars that they host, and the massive library of help available on YouTube and their website. I find their customer service absolutely excellent

While other programs may offer more interaction options, I think for the average to somewhat advanced user, iSpring is top notch. I can't really call it a negative because in order to do all these other advanced features, I've seen them but I have absolutely no idea how to utilize their features. That would take a lot of learning on my part, and I don't have the time to learn and intricate program. I needed to hit the ground running, and iSpring did just that. As I type this, I realize the section is meant for Cons, but there really isn't any to speak of.

4 jaar geleden

Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning. Keep it up :)

Training Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Ease of Use combined with Excellent Customer Service and Available Workshops made this a fit for us!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It helped us move our training programs forward. As content developers AND trainers, the iSpring Suite really made things a lot easier for us. We were also new to the concept of interactive content development, so we were thrilled to witness that iSpring was extremely easy to learn and start using. We feel there is much more for us to do with it, which is why we are looking forward to acquiring Version 9 soon.

Ease of Use - The fact that iSpring Suite integrates directly into Power Point makes life so much easier for us. Excellent for New Trainers or Content Developers - The ease of use made this purchase an excellent decision for us. Our company's training department was founded only 4 years ago. After the first few years we wanted to step it up a notch by developing interactive modules that would help us diversify the way we deliver content. iSpring made this possible and very easy. Not only is the software extremely easy to understand, iSpring also offers regular workshops to its users that help any new content developer master the Suite and strengthen their ability to create interactive modules that stand out. Excellent Customer Service - Very quick to respond to any questions and the staff is very friendly. They are also very receptive to feedback and look to make improvements to their product often based on such. SCORM Compliant - Convert all of the content created with the Suite into a SCORM Compliant packages for your LMS. The SCORM export supports Flash & HTML5. You also have the ability to adjust the export quality of the media in your module. Lastly, iSpring modules can also be viewed via mobile & offline using their iOS or Android app. Reporting works flawlessly. Quiz Maker is Amazing - It has all the essentials you need + more. I got to play around with Version's 9 Quiz Maker also and already witnessed many improvements from aesthetics to performance.

Version 8's Module Player for Exported E-Modules didn't always behave the same way as the Power Point presentation would on its own. Various media items or features in Power Point, such as Gif Images, overlapping audio files, or "exciting" animations/transitions, although supported, would at times behave differently in the Suite's Module Player (used for LMS Delivery) vs. the Power Point itself. Version 8 Quiz Maker's Document Recovery never worked for us (if there was even one). The quiz maker doesn't have an "auto-save" feature. Sometimes if you imported any extraneous media file the quiz maker would crash making us lose our progress from the last manual save. We eventually got in the habit of saving frequently, as anyone should, but a revamped document recovery feature would be helpful.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Jonathan, Thanks SO MUCH for such a detailed review of iSpring products and services. We are absolutely sure it will be super useful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution. Keep it up! :)

Mindy
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

My experience with iSpring Suite has been great, especially the customer service!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well, I have been using the software for only a couple months so it has not been long enough to see the benefits from this software.

What I like most about this software is that it is an add on for powerpoint, so if you are familiar with powerpoint then it is not very difficult to learn. I did have to teach myself how to use the iSpring Suite tab, but the customer support team makes the process easy! My Customer Care Manager, Max Ionin, provided me with access to many training videos and was always available on email if I ever had the slightest question. The other pro that separated iSpring from other LMS softwares is they built a special custom plan for my company that fit our needs, what great customer service!

I really have had a positive experience with this software, but I am going to provide you some things I hope to see updates on in the future. The number one improvement I want iSpring to make in the very near future is MAC COMPATIBILITY. I work on the marketing team so I have to use a Mac, and for iSpring Suite I had to order a windows computer which made it 10 times harder for me since I have no idea how to use windows. I figured out a loop hole for me, where I create my content on powerpoint using my Mac, and any content I need to create using the iSpring Tab I switch over to the windows computer. However, that really slows down my productivity. The second thing I don't really like is when you create a quiz in the iSpring Suite tab, it brings you to a pop up where you create the quiz there instead of directly in powerpoint. I don't know if there would be a way to even fix this, but it gets confusing for me when update/edit the powerpoint on my Mac, send it to the windows computer, and have to add the quiz back in the edited version. I know my situation is different, but I am just providing insight to my experience. Overall I love this software, but the reason I gave 4 stars to "ease of use" was simply because I couldn't have the software on my MAC computer.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Mindy! Thank you very much for sharing your sincere feedback about iSpring products and service! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that it will be of help to anyone looking for an authoring solution. And I forwarded your requests to Max, so that he can share with iSpring Product Development team! Keep up the great work!! :)

Nalin
E-Learning Product Manager in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Smart E-Learning Content for every device. Develop in PowerPoint and Deliver with iSpring Suite.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am Nalin from New Delhi, India and I have a rich experience in E-Learning and developing Digital Content of over 8 years. Being in this domain, I have been working on and testing many softwares. E-Learning is a field where you get the taste of a variety of computer programs. Like graphic design, video production, sound editing, animation software etc. Out of them, the most important software is which can deliver the prepared content in the desired format accessible for the learners. I was always surrounded by the complications of programming and testing on platforms like Flash and .NET for content production but it was too much time consuming and involved plenty of unnecessary hard work. Complications like these reduced when I discovered purpose built tools like Adobe Captivate and Articulate. But all complications ended when I discovered iSpring Suite.
PowerPoint itself is an all in one surface when it comes to prepare raw E-Learning content. The only additional thing we required is that with which we can compile all the raw material in a solid Flash & HTML 5 content deliverable on our desired accessing devices. I tried various PowerPoint add ins like Wondershare, Adobe Presenter, Articulate Studio, Lectora Snap. But each one of them had its own shortcomings.
The one that turned out to be the best and perfect one was iSpring Suite. It supported almost all the PowerPoint animations. With Quizmaker, I was able to make separate customized tests for different chapters. The best thing which I experienced was the ease of inserting or recording audio narration for the slides and later synchronizing them with the animations. iSpring Suite proved to be a champion in delivering both online an offline content. We also used it to deliver offline content in CDs with maximum protection for piracy. The players customization options are incredible with which we can control the look and feel of the module player like its colors and text labels and it also has the ability to save the preset for later use. We also get the control over compression of course objects with which we can deliver it online keeping in mind the bandwidth at the learners' end so that its quick and easy to access on the internet.
Today, I am able to deliver E-Learning content for my firm and my clients to all kind of learning platforms and is really admired by the learners.
All I can say is, This software is really a result of high precision and perfect engineering.

1. First and foremost its ease of use. Its unbelievably simple with the easiest learning curve. I couldn't realize how soon I became a pro iSpring user from a novice one. 2. Quick loading of HTML 5 courses in browsers even on low bandwidths. Sometimes I have noticed that courses published with iSpring Suite load even quicker than Youtube videos. 3. There is also a course size and compression option according to the low/high bandwidth choice which is unique. 4. Responsive layout of courses with automatic player skin resizing on the device. The player skins are also different for computers and mobile devices. 5. The most convenient narration manager and synchronization of audio and animations. 6. The best player layout in browser for mobile output. 7. Content protection features like setting expiry date and custom domain. 8. Best in class in built screen recording tool. No need of external capturing tools like Camtasia. 9. Simulation feature with 50:50 ratio of video and content going side wise in a slide. 10. Video publishing feature with which we can publish a PowerPoint presentation to HD videos and can also directly upload on Youtube. 11. Support for almost all PowerPoint animations. Other tools like Articulate Studio and Adobe Presenter don't support those many animations. 12. Detailed player customization options. 13. Ability to create independent offline content.

1. Very few interactions. Should have ability to insert more interactions that can be customized in slides. 2. No ability to edit states of objects. 3. Should have an attentive and more active user community. 4. No free form & custom drag and drop in Quizmaker. 5. Its a PowerPoint add in and not a standalone software, hence obviously its inbuilt features specially for customizing and inserting new objects have to limited.

6 jaar geleden

Hi, Nalin! Thanks A LOT for sharing your story about using iSpring! Cheers to the end of complications in your content creation process :) Also thank you for submitting your feature requests. Keep up the great work and we hope that iSpring will keep serving you well!

Dianne
Business Owner in Zuid-Afrika

Perfect choice to get PowerPoint presentations onto Moodle

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: [Note: this review less about the software (which is so intuitive it doesn't need explaining) and more to assist other eLearning content creators. I struggled through forums for days to find a solution to embedding Powerpoint into Moodle! I tried a dozen other methods and software and this is the one that works.] BACKGROUND I create content for eLearning systems, and a major limitation is that PowerPoint slides cannot be EMBEDDED (Microsoft is proprietary software). PPS files need to be downloaded, which isn't user-friendly, trackable or secure. Moodle course creators have traditionally had to use Slideshare or Google Docs to convert powerpoint to HTML5, but iSpring doesn't compromise intellectual property security or require internet access. The lecturers like iSpring because they know and use PowerPoint already for lectures, and can even include background music, an audio track and video. (There is a pro iSpring product to help with all including branching, but I only used the smaller converter). The course creators like it because they don't have to mess with lecturer's content, and it takes less than a minute to convert into one of the 5 options. WHAT OPTIONS ARE BEST WEB I recommend the iSpring converter "HTML5 for mobile option" that shows on an attractive player. (Although it could do with some extra skins!) You get a zipped file for fast uploading. It's fully interactive, and you can permit people to jump back/forward to slides (with thumbnails), links all work (for branching) as does automatic slide timing, integrated audio (no clicking a link). Basically a PowerPoint show on steroids. [iSpring also offers Flash like other products, but Flash doesn't play on any Apple product and is blocked by many browsers.] LMS For professionals, the BEST choice is a conversion for LMS - that turns the presentation into a zipped Scorm-compliant package. The content has all the bells and whistles of the web version, but can be uploaded on most LMS systems. Course creators and admins prefer Scorm as industry best practice. If you create learning content for sale, its ideal for easy distribution. VIDEO Although the iSpring converter for video is good, video as a format has issues. We have regional differences - even though only 1 of 30 slides is different, we have to create and load a dozen different videos each time the lecturer makes a change. The students hate video - too SO slow and jerky.]

Easy to use. Integrated with PowerPoint which is an existing skill with lecturers. LMS staff and programmers do not edit content. Creates distributable SCORM compliant packages that beginners can easily upload. The export function looks very useful (I don't know how often I have lost files), as does the resources and presenters section (but I didn't have time to explore what they are for.) I barely scratched the surface. But the client, lecturers and students all agreed the end result was professional. Conversions can be done in minutes in multiple formats - programmed HTML5 takes days and is often unstable on mobile. The price is very reasonable for the functionality (it is only high due to my country's dollar rate).

Not much and I am usually very critical. I only have a trial version so I haven't tried to create "real world" packages (clients get very fussy about strange details, and that is when you suddenly discover something is not possible). You provided options that I never thought of, but that I think clients and students will find useful. It would be nice if one could specify a range to export more specifically - e.g. slides 1-6, or 2,5,7 (as with printing). I assume I would create multiple presentations and hide slides. The look of the player skin was a problem, so I programmed the finished file via CSS, and only found out later I can adapt the skin - after I showed the software to the client! However, they thought the universal one was good (although it didn't fit well into their LMS template). I think with the offered customization I could probably solve most problems.

6 jaar geleden

Dear Dianne, We greatly appreciate your sharing the case of using iSpring here on Capterra! We are sure it will be more than useful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution :) Thank you and keep up the great work!