Digital Marketing Suite reviews

Over Digital Marketing Suite

Hiermee kun je eenvoudig prachtige e-mails in kleur maken zonder technische of ontwerpvaardigheden.

Meer informatie over Digital Marketing Suite

I am not the administrator of the account, but I guess the price must be (it has to be) better the G-Suite, because other than that I don't see any reasons to use any GoDaddy products.

Don't like price increases but understandable - just hard to budget when you don't know what next year's rate will be.

Beoordelingen van Digital Marketing Suite

Waar voor je geld

Digital Marketing Suite heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 77 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Digital Marketing Suite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (77)

Chandan
Chandan
Business Owner in India
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Recommended for websites hosted under GoDaddy for established business houses but not for newbies

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Recommended for websites hosted under GoDaddy for established business houses. Not for newbies as they may get a free, better option elsewhere.

Great for those websites already hosted on GoDaddy because of the integration that one avails under one GoDaddy account. For those under Deluxe Linux Hosting, they are offering a free Email Marketing Starter Plan with the following limited features: Number of contacts: 50, Number of emails: 50 per month, Image storage: Unlimited, Number of sign up forms: Unlimited. Other features include automated email campaigns, convert blog posts to email, custom HTML emails, automated welcome message, record signup IPs, auto-send event emails, store and manage contacts, and email composer. My suggestion is to make your foundation strong using this free Starter Plan and then updgrade to Beginner Plan with number of contacts: 500, number of emails 5000 per month.

They should have a free plan for all the websites hosted by them. At a time when there are so many competitors offering so much under free plan with no commitment, GoDaddy Email Marketing Plan appears pricey for beginners.

Joan
Filmmaker in Spanje
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Facilidad

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Nuestra experiencia en general es muy buena ya que nos facilita mucho el trabajo y nos da un toco de profesionalidad. Además utilizamos a diario esta herramienta ya que tienes muchas opciones de programar correos, automatizar y muchas mas opciones.

Lo que mas me ha gustado del software es la facilidad con la que puedes crear los correos, ya que viene muy estructurado para que los correos se vean uniformes, además es un software que tiene mucho seguimiento de los correos como vistas, clic en el enlace, rebotes, etc... para facilitar el alcance y gestionar futuros correos.

Lo que menos me ha gustado es que tiene muchas limitaciones para personalizar un correo electrónico tanto a estética como a bloques, es bastante limitado pero a la vez eso favorece a tener un uniformidad en los correos y que no se observen muy distintos unos de otros.

Betsy
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Used Free Trial

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

GoDaddy is familiar, I've used multiple products of theirs. It's nice to have everything in one place, and not have to use multiple accounts/websites for different products.

I have never been a huge fan of Godaddy email implementation, so this impacted my experience with the Digital Marketing Suite. It's a personal preference, I'm sure others' mileage will vary.

Kris
Kris
Owner in Canada

We have used Go Daddy for years for our web services

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is great software and i would highly recommend to anyone that is in the web development industry.

We love that it is web based and that it is easy to use. Its great that you can log in and see everything your managing on one platform. Frees up a ton of time

Honestly we don't know much about it that we dont like. I personally sometimes do not like a soliciting call about renewing service but that shows they are ontop of the market

Jenny
Jenny
Executive Assistant/Office Manager/Board Secretary in VS
Publieke zaken, 11-50 werknemers

Emails were easy to set up, use, and had large capacity.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Allowed a small foundation to stay organized with its communications to the multiple lists, committees, and board.

I like the fact that you can have unlimited emails and unlimited distribution lists. The lists and are easy to edit. The messages are easy to send.

I like to use tables and different fonts. It was little cumbersome in formatting text and adding the tables. Once I got it done, I was happy with the result.

kathleen
Author in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I left Go Daddy Because...

3,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Rugged. Maybe they were in their infancy, but they didn't improve much over the years. I just stopped using them halfway through my paid account life.

The price was GREAT! I bought a five year subscription for what a half year would cost me at Mailchimp. Newsletter creation was fairly easy but a little more constrained than I like.

Deliverability was awful. I did side by side comparisons with my Mailchimp account and GoDaddy wasn't getting through. I contacted them (At that time they were still using the Gem help desk or at least that's who they called in.) When I asked their deliverability score and they claimed they didn't even know what I was talking about. I can't use a service that doesn't have high deliverability rates.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Lead Talent Sourcer for Account / Project Management & Business Development in Pakistan
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

GoDaddy Email Marketing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GoDaddy Email Marketing Platform is perfect for those who are in marketing or sales field. I got 70% more sales this year due to this perfect solution by GoDaddy.

* Easy to use * 100% email delivery * Perfect reports * Perfect database of peeps * Simply loving application by godaddy * Love godaddy

I am using this for professional email marketing from more than 2 years without any issues.

Of Counsel in VS

I have used this for the last few years to manage my personal and business email.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It is user friendly and has the ability to integrate with Word in order to conduct your tasks in the same environment as your email.

In order to delete junk mail you must access your account through a PC rather than on your mobile app. That is a feature that needs to be reconsidered so that any deletion can be synced.

Production Supervisor in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

I use this daily to interact with professional contacts for work

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I like the ease at which I am able to have a unique email strictly for work that is supervised by someone internal who can help resolve issues.

We had issues trying to switch over to use Office 365 (I believe that's what it was). Eventually we had to go back to just using the regular server.

Siddiq
Siddiq
Lead Generation Executive in India
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Lead Generation Executive

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The tool has been great in terms of features, support, new features launch.
They have the best Customer support team, they have guided me in the right direction.

It has the best email marketing features. I have been using their service for almost 2+ years now and I'm satisfied.

Nothing much, overall a good Platform to start with.

Firojali
Affiliate in India
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GoDaddy Email Marketing Best value

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The sharing of your administrations and items is ideally done utilizing GoDaddy Email Marketing since it assists you with interfacing better with your clients. Individuals who visit your organization's informal communities can be naturally added to your contact list. The perfect and current plan of the product interface permits you to effectively find what you need to utilize, the formation of email missions and layouts for deals are not difficult to use for the new client. Of late the product has been consistently expanding the cost of its administrations, be that as it may, GoDaddy Email Marketing merits each penny. The portable rendition can be extremely basic, no challenging tasks should be possible from the wireless. The shrewd science of the product has permitted us to acquire better outcomes. We had the option to know more and execute consistency and use it for our potential benefit. GoDaddy Email Marketing and its A/B Testing capacities and points of arrival have summed up a critical piece of every worker's work, also like the plans for getting work done, can be altered.

The flawless and current plan of the product interface permits you to effectively find what you need to utilize, the making of email missions and formats for deals are not difficult to use for the new client

The sharing of your administrations and items is ideally done utilizing GoDaddy Email Marketing since it assists you with associating better with your clients. Allows you effectively to make wonderful, full-shading messages with no specialized or planned abilities, the production of email missions and formats for deals are not difficult to use for the new client.

Paul
Director in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Currently use to keep track of customers follow ups and general communications

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Though pricing has gone up along with inflation in the economy, still the pricing by GoDaddy is very competitive, especially when you consider their level of customer support. You also have control over whether to manually pay, or to do auto-renew. Tried another carrier once that was charging our card days before the actual renewal date. Haven't had issues like these with GoDaddy.

I think the biggest thing that sets GoDaddy apart is their support. If there is ever a technical issue they are always within reach, with tech staff ready and willing to help you. This is not that common in the tech world. The features and functionality are also, however, fairly easy to set up and use.

Sometimes email loading will freeze up, requiring a refresh of the screen. However, this could be a browser compatibility issue on my end. Have also noticed some emails will pop up if you do a search, but will not pop up on a list of contacts page. All these issues are minor, however, and seldom happen.

Katie
Account Manager in VS

Reliable, Available, Easily Understandable

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have never had an issue sending or receiving emails.

My favorite part of the GoDaddy email Marketing is their customer service!! One of my technicians was having a difficult time getting their email set up and the godaddy rep stayed on the phone with me until we got the issue resolved. They also sent me links to graphics to help coach the tech. You are also able to assign how much storage each email account has- if you have a tech that rarely uses email they can be assigned to a smaller amount of storage where a main company email can have a higher storage rate.

Setting up the email account was difficult on the phone but like I said above if you have questions call their customer service number- they want and are willing to help! Its a really refreshing sight to see from a huge company!

Coletta
Owner in VS

My experience with Go Daddy email marketing is overall pretty good.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A professional appearance for myself, customers, clients, and contractors. It shows that I am professional and have a professional business email. That makes a big difference.

I appreciate being able to have a professional email, that my clients and contractors can contact me through. I also like that I am able to send emails to them and it will display a professional email address, that matches my website domain name, as I also have with Go daddy.

The thing that I like least about GO Daddy email is when there is an issue, it becomes a bigger problem that it needs to be. The service is great, but the techs will make it hard to get things back on track. They make it too technical. Sometimes, I find myself having to fix the issue, by playing around on the background of things.

Anthony
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Double customer clientele

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's made use more professional and doubled are customers.

Easy to learn and use. Price and layout were amazing!

Customer support and needs email tracking and a option to build client email list.

Alissa
operations director in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

godaddy email a must

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very helpful customer service and tech so got us going quickly from the start

Our email is managed by godaddy and we find it very user friendly, the tech support is always there to help us when we have a question, everything runs smoothly.

don't like price increases but understandable - just hard to budget when you don't know what next year's rate will be

Freelancer in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Emails made easy with Go Daddy email marketing

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Helps keep my customer email list all in one spot and able to see what emails my customers like and didn't like.

*Able to link emails to match your website *Can sync your customer email list *Auto responder to emails * Good price range from $5.00 to $13..00 a month *Able to add backgrounds pictures, differents texts and fonts *Able to keep stats on emails to see what customers like or dislike when email senr

*Paid service *Calls to upsale more features *hidden renewal fees *Privacy protection extra fee *Restrict content

Gail
Owner in VS

Easy enough to use, but not the best email marketing software

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It does work for me - I am able to send a marketing email out to tell people what events I have going on month to month, what new products, anything else newsworthy.

I started using this email marketing software because I use their website builder and email for my business. It is easy enough to use - simple and intuitive and gets the job done. It keeps a list of contacts, it gives some templates for the normal communications, sales, newsletters, etc. It also allows you to create the whole thing from scratch, or to start with a previous campaign. You can preview your campaign before you send it, you can send it to yourself and see what it will really look like, and you can schedule it for another date and time. It automatically puts the legal "unsubscribe" capability on your email, and you can build a "subscribe form" too to use on your website.

If I didn't already use their website software, I wouldn't use this. The email contacts you build and the email marketing contacts you build are entirely separate, and the import/export feature is not the best. I have lost literally hundreds of contacts because it doesn't take into consideration that you might have a paper sign-up book or paper slips that people requested that you send them emails. After importing my whole list and having it remove most of them, I contacted support, and they tried to help me import them again, but the same thing happened. Their support people are fabulous, but they can't override the system which apparently considers anyone who signs up outside their software not to be "legal" requests. The templates they provide are pretty few - there are only a couple I would ever use based on the look of them. I typically just create my own from scratch even though it's more work, because then it looks like I want it to look. Other than those annoying things, it works fine for me.

Stacy
Guest Satisfaction in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Could be more user friendly

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to reply to guestsand associates easily and without delays. Attachments are easily uploaded which we use frequently.

We can set templates for messages we send frequently. The formatting options are easy to apply.

The layout is complicated and could be more streamlined and easier on the eyes. Its cluttered. Attachment previews would be a nice addition.

Emily
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Decent email marketer

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think it helped me reach my audience with decent creative emails.

I think it was easy to add all my contacts and create marketing campaigns that were effective for my target audience.

I did not feel like I had all The freedoms to create the marketing platforms that I wanted to They wish they were templates.

rebecca
sales in VS

Great

5,0 4 jaar geleden

What I like most about this software is the ease of the use. Everything is understandable and easy to set up within the software.

I haven't found much that I don't like about this software. It has a new updated view that you have the option to use but I like the original myself. But def not a Con, just a preference.

Chandris
Creator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

I ❤️ Go Daddy!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Go Daddy is great for businesses to stay connected to followers and members. Highly recommended this software.

With Go daddy I was able to contact members about specials and events. Let’s you stay connected with each member.

Software is pretty straight forward let’s you email large amount of people at one time.

Flávia
Rede Social Pessoal in Brazilië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Professional needs professional email

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With the use of this software, I feel that my business is seen with more respect and I can gain greater trust from customers. I met it through a course and I intend to continue using it in the future

With this software, I can interact and gain more respect and credibility with my current and future customers

I need to explore the software more, what would improve for me that I started a business would be a promotion for when I finish my contract and continue with a promotional price for customers who want to retain their loyalty

Reactie GoDaddy

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate you! -J.L.

Gabriel
Researcher in Brazilië
Research, 10.000+ werknemers

We really like GoDaddy

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It’s very, very simple to use. The platform is very intuitive and facilitates your work. The customer service is excellent, with almost immediate responses.

I don't really like working on GoDaddy on my cellphone. I suggest you create a more dynamic version

Ray
VP of Sales in VS

Excellent email program.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Godaddy email is very user friendly. One big plus is the ability to easily create template emails. This speeds things up a great deal.

The only thing is that it is not easy to build and store email lists. This feature should be made more user friendly.