Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over EZOfficeInventory

Software voor het levenscyclusbeheer van bedrijfsmiddelen die is opgebouwd rond je behoeften op het gebied van het volgen van bedrijfsmiddelen. Afschrijving, barcoding en meer. Probeer het gratis uit.

Meer informatie over EZOfficeInventory

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

Beoordelingen van EZOfficeInventory

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

EZOfficeInventory heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.475 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je EZOfficeInventory eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.475)

Merchandise Manager in VS
, 51-200 werknemers

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Muhammad Awais
Electrical Engineer in Canada
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 201-500 werknemers

MAwais Islam

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I liked the working with EZ they provide great customer & technical support to implement the system to your needs

User friendly Web base interface Great for generating personalized reports

Some system based field are developer controlled would like to see more customizability

2 weken geleden

Muhammad Awais, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Ashlee
Technology Services Specialist in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

3,0 4 jaar geleden

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Brian
Emergency Response in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Affordable inventory doesn’t cut corners

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The software is very easy to use and accessible from many platforms including my iPhone

Took a little bit of time to figure out best way to enter the deployment inventory

7 dagen geleden

Brian, Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Peter
Peter
COO in Denemarken
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great customer service and good value for money

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good value for money. Quick and nice customer service. They respond within the same day and are very solution minded.

It is relatively easy to get started setting up assets etc. in the system. As with most (all?) platforms it takes a while before your are 100% comfortable how to handle the different situations in the system. We use the QR scanner app which works flawlessly.

It is OK intuitive to use - but not perfect. The UI is not a big issue - but it can be improved.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Asset Panda, Sortly, Booqable, Rentman en HireHop

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory: Various reviews. Ease of implementation. Cost. Guidelines on webpage.

Brady
Technical Support Agent in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Truly Easy Asset Management!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

EZOfficeInventory has been great at tracking all of our IT inventory. We use its search function to track assets and their owners for both record keeping and solving IT problems.

Least favorite has been customizing fields, as some are mandatory and not always suited to the asset we are tracking.

7 dagen geleden

Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. Please contact us at [email protected] to discuss customizing fields further. We're here to address your concerns promptly

Houa
IT Assistant in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

EZ-Office Inventory

4,0 2 maanden geleden

EZOffice is simple and self-explanatory once you get the hang of using it daily. It is more simple than it looks.

The thing I like least about EZOffice is that there are too many terms that mean almost the same thing which confuses me sometimes.

Jaime
Operations manager in Spanje
Evenementenbureaus, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Jaime Perales

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Efficiency and easy to use - customer friendly

Training material for the users - learning curve

2 weken geleden

Jaime, Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. If you require further assistance or training material please reach out to us at [email protected]. We're here to help and value your feedback!

Rollin
President in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Asset Management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Just works well. Definitely recommend.

Very easy to use. Can generate QR codes to stick on equipment. One scan shows you the unit and all of its repairs or services.

There was nothing that I did not like about it.

2 weken geleden

Rollin, Thank you, for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Tony
Field Service Representative in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

An Excellent Tool

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

How clean and clear everything is presented. Most inventory systems I have used are cluttered and frustrating to use. It functions quickly as well. The mobile device setup is ideal.

I have nothing to add to this section, keep it up!

Braden
IT Services in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory: For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.

Joel
Equipment Circulation Student Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Cheqroom

Redenen om voor EZOfficeInventory te kiezen: our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory: Best value for the money compared to other products considered.

Aldo
IT in Mexico
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Review from EZOffice Inventory

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Odoo en Zoho Inventory

Redenen om voor EZOfficeInventory te kiezen: because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory: cost and benefits

4 jaar geleden

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Thomas
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Exactly what we needed

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Asset Panda

Redenen om voor EZOfficeInventory te kiezen: FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Overgestapt van: Claris FileMaker

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory: Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.

Joe
Merchant Technology Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

4 jaar geleden

Dear Joe, It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any concerns in the future.

Sarah
Stock Manager in VK
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Over the moon!

Opmerkingen: Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Uploading new assets to EZ is a dream - couple of clicks & you are done I also love the reporting - we can now trend things weve only ever thought about!

That there was no historical option .... however I see this has now been deployed so no negatives from me now!!1

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Asset Panda

Redenen om voor EZOfficeInventory te kiezen: Realtime tracking QR codes Functionality

Overgestapt van: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op EZOfficeInventory: More functionality Better value Customer service Look of the software.

4 jaar geleden

Hi, Sarah! We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Steve
IT Specialist in VS
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: * We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Matthew
Systems Administrator in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

100 times better than we expected

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Steve
HR / Facilites Manager in Canada
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

4 jaar geleden

Hi Steve, We hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment. If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Kerrie
QA Administration in VS
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Couldn't ask for better!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Inventory management

tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chuck
Sr. Lab Tech in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Maximize limited resources

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Chuck, We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

IT Helpdesk in VS
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 werknemers

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Allen
Field Operations in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Made my life a whole lot easier!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I must say it's good. We had an issue with getting support with our previous software. But not so with EZOffice. I think having accessible support is key for any software that runs a large portion of your company.

Cost saving was a major factor for us (due in part to COVID). We had been paying over 5k per year for our pervious asset management software and we were still missing key features. So when when we found this was a 1/5th of the cost and had needed features like PO management , custom barcode management, among other things it was a no-brainer.

No major issues so far. Having the option to export POs in bulk would be helpful. It would also be nice to see new features added more often.

3 jaar geleden

Hey, Allen. Thank you for elaborating on the cost factor. We completely understand how COVID situation has changed the dynamics of industry all over the world and we have gone out of the way in assisting our clients with their costing concerns. We do take in feature requests and add new features given their usability and requirements from the client side. I will definitely pass on your request to my team and we will update you accordingly.

Lutfi
Hardware Production Engineer in Canada
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers

Great Tool for smaller companies looking to get serious about asset and inventory tracking

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: EZOffice has been a great benefit to our company, in terms of tracking and reliability in our products

The two most impactful features are (1) the asset tracking and inventory tracking functions, and (2) the work order functions. It allows is to easily track our products across the world, as well as create repairs and services as needed in an easy and functional way

The one thing that I find could be better implemented in the auditting feature, and email notifications. It would be nice to be able to completely customize the types of notifications (within EZOffice) and emails that each member will get.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Lutfi, We highly value your feedback. For alerts and emails you can customize the alerts that you want to send to each member however its the form of notification that they receive so greater customization wasn't really possible with this module. As far as auditing is concerned we allow audits on checked out assets and we are introducing audits for asset stock as well. Do get in touch with one of our support members and they will guide you through it.

Vidya
Technical Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Great software for an even greater price!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

For the past three years EZOffice has been a great fit for our company. Customer service is outstanding, their staff are always willing to make the time to give you the training, tips or any help you might need. The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is very helpful. EZOffice offers tools that give you visibility of every item and automatically calculate key factors and settings such as preferred stocking levels, lead-times and re-orders points. It is easily customizable and integrates well with other software. The ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis is another plus for us. The mobile app is just as great.

Once you delete an item you will loose the item number.