Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,6 /5

Over EZOfficeInventory

Software voor het levenscyclusbeheer van bedrijfsmiddelen die is opgebouwd rond je behoeften op het gebied van het volgen van bedrijfsmiddelen. Afschrijving, barcoding en meer. Probeer het gratis uit.

Meer informatie over EZOfficeInventory

1.054 reviews worden weergegeven

Marvin B.
Merchandise Manager
51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2018

"Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!"

Opmerkingen: This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Pluspunten: It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Minpunten: As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2018
Joel A.
Equipment Circulation Student Manager
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

"My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges"

Opmerkingen: I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Pluspunten: For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Minpunten: It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020
Projecty Manager
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

"Well Thought Through Program"

Opmerkingen: The customer service team was great to work with during our fielding, they were quick to answer questions and interface with the design team when I had functionality questions and even ironed out a bug in the app I ran into. Great overall product

Pluspunten: The program covers a lot of important functions that are not included in all asset tracking software on the market for a very affordable price. The field customizability is a powerful function increasing the effectiveness of the software exponentially compared to the product out of the box. My company was able to add fields that coincide with the other departments to increase the ease of tracking vehicle's fuel and repair part purchasing, recalibration dates, load tests, etc.

Minpunten: Does not have an administrator inventory function. I would like to see a function allowing administrators to conduct and record a verification inventory. The custody confirmation is an extremely helpful feature, but it is bound to the account the item is signed out to.

van EZOfficeInventory op 3-12-2020

Hey! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the positive feedback - we really appreciate you advocating for the product in your organization. We have also forwarded your concerns to our product team so they can further evaluate them. If you stumble across any issues, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and our customer success team will be happy to assist you.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020
Ashlee S.
Technology Services Specialist
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-7-2020

"As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms"

Pluspunten: It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

Minpunten: I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

van EZOfficeInventory op 4-8-2020

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

• Beoordeeld op 15-7-2020
Duane K.
Business Development Manager
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2020

"The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory"

Opmerkingen: My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Pluspunten: It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Minpunten: As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

van EZOfficeInventory op 2-9-2020

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2020
Lucas P.
Director of Quality
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"Great Asset Tracking Tool!"

Opmerkingen: EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Pluspunten: The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Minpunten: We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

van EZOfficeInventory op 9-3-2020

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

• Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020
Trevor M.
HSEQ Manager
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020

"EZ Office Daily Functionality"

Opmerkingen: In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

Pluspunten: I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

Minpunten: At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2020
George J.
Special Projects Manager
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020

"Good for your first inventory system and money!"

Opmerkingen: The implementation phase was a complete disaster. I was never offered the option to have EZ do the implementation and planning. The phrase: The system is smart and will teach you was used quite often. While the system in somewhat intuitive the initial set up should be done by EZ to show a brand new user its capabilities. Once I got in touch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], everything improved. My first support person was from Asia, making her available hours very inconvenient and have to wait 24+ hrs for a response. We are still working on getting a few glitches out and customizing how we want to system to work for us.

Pluspunten: Easiness of use, unlimited users for lower cost than other softwares.

Minpunten: Some of the functionalities are limited or have to be built. Not being able to customize based on needs.

• Beoordeeld op 9-9-2020
Raul V.
Engineering manager
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"great product to control your inventory, and very handy interface using QR codes"

Pluspunten: I like: QR code usage for Check in and Check out equipment, friendly dashboard, personalized customer service and software flexibility.

Minpunten: The check in & check out options on the QR interface sometimes are confusing, the system does not send focused emails to a small group of users, out of this the SW does a great job.

van EZOfficeInventory op 24-9-2020

Hi Raul, Thank you for your time in explaining this issue to us. We can help you solve this confusion of using QR code for check in/check out purpose. You can also go to the alerts module and activate your preferred set of alerts for the users. How about we schedule a session and walk you through this to make the process convenient. Drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will guide you through.

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020
Samir S.
IT Project Manager
Machinebouw, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2020

"Ease of Use"

Pluspunten: Ability to create custom dashboards based on your needs, intuitive user interface and ability to access it through mobile apps.

Minpunten: I dont have any features currently that i consider difficult to use.

van EZOfficeInventory op 2-9-2020

Hello Samir. We appreciate your time and effort in writing a positive review.These kind of reviews are our favourite - making someone's life easier is always a pleasure. If you stumble across any issue, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will get in touch with you.

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2020
Ulises S.
Media Closet Staff
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

"Amazing Software"

Opmerkingen: We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

Pluspunten: The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Minpunten: The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

van EZOfficeInventory op 17-2-2020

Hi Ulises,

Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us.

We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly.

Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates.

If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected], and we would love to help you.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Braden B.
IT Services
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much."

Opmerkingen: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pluspunten: I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively.
I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Minpunten: I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
James B.
Operations Coordinator
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019

"Easiest Software I have used to track assets"

Opmerkingen: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pluspunten: It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Minpunten: Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

• Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Steve F.
IT Specialist
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019

"Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need."

Opmerkingen: * We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Pluspunten: * Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office.
* Create a report for insurance claim after loss.
* Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model.
* Handles concurrent users and conflicts.
* Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Minpunten: * Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking.
* Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen.
* On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom.
* Layout of asset display screen is not configurable.
* Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used.
* Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking.
* All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

van EZOfficeInventory op 26-9-2019

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Matthew F.
Systems Administrator
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2017

"100 times better than we expected"

Opmerkingen: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Pluspunten: You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Minpunten: Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

• Beoordeeld op 15-3-2017
Jacob T.
Electronics Specialist
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2020

"Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation."

Opmerkingen: I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Pluspunten: I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Minpunten: Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

van EZOfficeInventory op 21-7-2020

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Harry I.
Facilities Manager/Construction Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020

"Customizable Software at it's best"

Opmerkingen: Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

Pluspunten: I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Minpunten: When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

• Beoordeeld op 21-4-2020
Sanya S.
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020

"EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization"

Opmerkingen: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

Pluspunten: • Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security
• Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease
• Various of user customization fields and filters

Minpunten: • Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement
• Some reports are not generated properly
• There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020
Aldo C.
IT
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019

"Review from EZOffice Inventory"

Opmerkingen: my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Pluspunten: I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

Minpunten: What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

van EZOfficeInventory op 3-12-2019

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019
Thomas W.
Lead Hardware/Software Specialist
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019

"Exactly what we needed"

Opmerkingen: We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Pluspunten: It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Minpunten: It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

• Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Abe O.
Director of Operations
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020

"A Flexible Asset Management Solution"

Opmerkingen: We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Pluspunten: We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Minpunten: There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2020
Matthew D.
I.T. Helpdesk Lead
Facilitaire diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2017

"Great Inventory System"

Opmerkingen: This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is. I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate. I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

Pluspunten: It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Minpunten: I've expressed this in my review.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2017
Kerrie D.
Samples
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-4-2017

"Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!"

Opmerkingen: I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Pluspunten: User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

Minpunten: The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

• Beoordeeld op 18-4-2017
Jonald G.
System Administrator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2020

"EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience"

Pluspunten: The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

Minpunten: It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

van EZOfficeInventory op 21-7-2020

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: [email protected]

Steve V.
HR / Facilites Manager
Sportartikelen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020

"Flexible Tool for more that just inventory"

Opmerkingen: So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Pluspunten: I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Minpunten: As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

van EZOfficeInventory op 3-2-2020

Hi Steve,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

• Beoordeeld op 29-1-2020