Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Agorapulse

Pakket voor social media management en CRM

Meer informatie over Agorapulse

The most appreciate is the team process integration to validate the contents with our customer.

Beoordelingen van Agorapulse

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Agorapulse heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 710 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Agorapulse eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (710)

Cynthia
Cynthia
CFO in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 51-200 werknemers

The most amazing social media software investment you can make!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service is out of the world and remarkable. It is very stressful running a business in general, however, if you lack social currency, you lack any growth potential, so start and up your game today! We love you Agorapulse, thank you for taking our team of students under your angel wings!

Agorapulse is absolutely amazing. We have been using them for several months for numerous social channels and groups that we have scaled from ZERO to HERO. If you get the premium version of Agorapulse they open up access to an educational academy that is valued at $1K. This has saved us money and time. Many of our students at Assuaged.com have been able to find and secure jobs because of this advanced social media training. It takes time, trial, and error to figure out what works, and what does not work. Agorapulse is truly the answer to all of your social media needs, especially the advanced reporting and ability to post in GROUPS, not many social media platforms support the type of features that Agorapulse has. If we didn’t have this software, I have no clue where we would be, it is simply a life-saver and true golden investment that you won’t regret.

We LOVE everything about Agorapulse, it is A LOT to learn, but with time and patience it works out!

3 jaar geleden

Hey Cynthia, My name is Samia and I'd like to thank you for sharing such an extraordinary review with the community! If you have any suggestions on how we could improve your experience even more, just let us know! Best, Samia

Terry
Terry
Digital Strategy Marketing Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Good program for the management of social networks, highly recommended.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The process of programming using Agorapulse is quite streamlined. In particular, I adore the calendar view since it gives me the ability to envision my content strategy for the upcoming month. Even during peak hours, our material is reliably delivered to our audience thanks to the sophisticated queuing system we have in place.The platform provides in-depth analysis that is more than just a simple presentation of the numbers. My ability to optimize my strategy, better understand the behavior of audiences, and most crucially, demonstrate ROI to stakeholders has been facilitated by information that is both detailed and straightforward.

I've used a number of different social media management software, and Agorapulse is far and away the best of the bunch. Even if you have no prior experience with social media marketing, you'll quickly feel at home with the platform because to its user-friendly layout.The digital landscape is constantly shifting, so businesses need tools that can stay up and give them a leg up. That's exactly what Agorapulse does. This is a must-have for companies of any size!Finally, I want to give respect to the Agorapulse help desk staff. They are swift, thorough, and helpful, and they always find a solution to fix the rare problems that arise.

When I last used the service, not all social media were supported. This could be a problem for brands that use complicated or specialized distribution channels.Their web platform is reliable, but I've found their mobile app to be buggy and less user-friendly than I'd like.

Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Agorapulse needs to step up

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I like how easily I can schedule our social media posts, however, I think Agora needs to step up their AI game

They lack behind features that are readily available with other social media tools.

Bron: GetApp

My favourite of them all 🤫

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I use Agorapulse on a daily basis multiple times a day for various reasons. A big pro is managing the different social platforms I manage from replying to comments, checking the listening tab, uploading content and looking at the stats. I also value have a great customer support network who will always respond and get back to you in a timely manner. That alone sets it apart.

I have used Agora for a very long time and it is hard to say what I dislike. Sometimes it can just be a bit slow to load and I have small issues from time to time.

Emily
Emily
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

AgoraPulse is indispensable if you are managing multiple accounts.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AgoraPulse really has been integral to my day to day workflow. While I have minor complaints, I'd recommend this tool to anyone needing to manage and schedule social media.

I like that this product gives me the number of social profiles I need (35) without having to piece together multiple accounts with a product. It lets me have one dashboard to manage everything that is going on with our social accounts as well as who is mentioning us on their own accounts.

I don't have a lot to complain about with AgoraPulse. I really have two main complaints. 1. They develop tools that I don't feel are helpful at an enterprise level-such as their integration with Canva. I'm sure Canva is great for a lot of people, but at the agency level, invest in a designer or the correct software to follow your brand guidelines. 2. They have introduced some new features recently that require you to upgrade your account. I feel like I am already paying at the higher end of their offerings and these teasers are just that if I can't access the new functionality.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Emily, Herre's Samia from the Product Team. I'd like to thank you for sharing this review with our team! I am unable to see your email listed here but I would love to have to the opportunity to chat with you to better understand your suggestions. Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] Best, Samia

Dustin W.
Dustin W.
Founder in VS

Best in class by far

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've tried dozens of other social media apps and tools. None of them come close to the combination of features and support. Agorapulse is, without question, the best in class social media marketing software.

The unified product features are a life-saver for my team and I. Being able to plan/schedule content, monitor/respond to mentions, and gain valuable insights from analytics all in one place makes our jobs so much easier. The UI is great to look at and intuitive, and the team behind it is responsive and extremely caring about their customers.

There are a few areas in which I think the content scheduling workflow could be faster or more efficient.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Dustin, Thank you for leaving such an awesome review about Agorapulse. We strive to make your team's lives easier, and it sounds like we've been achieving that! We would love to hear your thoughts on how the content scheduling workflow could be faster and more efficient. Can you reach out directly to us to elaborate? Thanks! Candace Agorapulse

Amy
Amy
CEO, Marketing Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Most robust with client approval process

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have loved the support team, taking advantage of Social Media Manager School with our annual plan, and the network of users we've met along the way. The tool has blown all our past tools (Loomly, Buffer, HeyOrca, Zoho) out of the water.

Our team has enjoyed using shared calendars with clients. The approval process has been easy for our team and clients. Reports are simple and beautiful, eliminating our need for additional weekly reporting tools.

We could really use a "pause all content" option or kill switch for a brand or account. Especially in 2020, this function would be helpful. The queue/category workaround is clunky. A client approval process for queues would also be beneficial. Without the ability to have clients approve that content, queues are useless to us, unfortunately.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our Shared Calendars. I've just added your vote to the suggestion to add a "pause all content" button. Again, thank you for sharing that suggestion with us!

Dan
Dan
Social Media Manager in VS
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

One of the Best Social Media Scheduling Platforms

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with this tool and recommend using it.

AgoraPulse is one of the best Social Media Scheduling tools I've ever used - and I've experimented with many platforms. Some of the features I like about AgoraPulse are: Listening - Most platforms do a bismal job helping you listen (or search for key words related to your organization) on social media. Not only does Agorapulse do a fantastic job of this for us, but they have also integrated the ability to comment on posts through your company's Facebook Ad Account. Usually, this isn't the case. Usually, if you want to see those comments, you have to visit Facebook's Ad Manager and navigate your way through menus and options - PER EACH AD - to get to the comments. Exhausting, right? Agorapulse brings it all into the platform and even allows you to filter those comments in or out of your "listening" dashboard or routine. Magnificent! Automation/Queues - Queues allow you to post content at different times on different days. The beauty of a queue gives the content creator freedom to stay in the creative mind without having to worry about minor date and time details. We want all of our posts to reach as many people as possible but it's hard to switch from left-brain to right-brain thinking every 2 minutes. With a queue, since you've already established the best dates and times per social platform, all you have to do is churn out creative content and allow the queue to works its magic. Again, this makes life so much simpler!

Unfortunately, the Calendar View does not have the ability to "drag & drop" posts from one date to another. It may seem useless or insignificant but when you load your calendar with 20-40 posts per week across three different social platforms, editing posts 1x1 is rather cumbersome.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Dan, So glad to hear how much you're liking managing your social media profiles with Agorapulse. Isn't the inbox treatment of ad comments a super time saver? You can definitely drag and drop content on your publishing calendar. Reach out to our sales team for more information. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

Mike
Mike
President in VS

Agorapulse for Social Media Management Success

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is our primary social media management and scheduling tool we use for our own social media and for all our clients social media.

Agorapulse has been our "go to" social media management platform for our agency for over 2 years now. I am a diehard fan and user. We love the calendars we can share with clients and the ability to assign brands to just the team members that need to see and have access to their social. The ease of use for teams is the best, ability to give clients access is a huge bonus, and the smart phone app is an asset for on the go monitoring and publishing. We moved from another tool because it was getting "clunky" to use with a non-efficient interface. Agorapulse has continued to make innovation a priority and that is huge for us. Love the tool.

Nothing really to speak of. Agorapulse has met our needs and we are fans. If there was one thing I would add it would be ability to store and add hashtags in a specific tool, like for Instagram. I can save hashtags to add but if I create the post for Facebook and Instagram, then I have to add the saved hashtags to both and then go to the Facebook version and delete them versus just being able to go to the Instagram version and add them. Not big, but something.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review and your longstanding support of Agorapulse. Michael! Lisa at Agorapulse

Christian
Christian
IT Manager in VS

Agorapulse Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Takes me less time to schedule posts and check social comments all in one pages. I learn to use it to monitor my competitors and check my social performance.

The easy way to schedule articles on social media. Its very user friendly.

Sometimes the website crashes and uses a lot of ram when I upload CSVs to the website.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Christian, Thank you for your review! If you have any trouble with the website crashing or uploading CSVs to the website, please reach out to support so we can help you. They're #1 for a reason! :) Best, Candace

Jennifer
Digital Media Strategist
Publieke zaken, 501-1.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

AgoraPulse is my all-time, full-functionality social media tool

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I love how easy AgoraPulse is to use; we have members in our department who are occasionally tasked with leveraging AgoraPulse, and they can jump in with minimal training! I love the categorization of tools, how quickly the customer service team responds and helps, and the way updates are initiated and tracked! This tool stays on top of SMM trends and needs.

There is nothing that I like the least about this software.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jennifer, I'm tickled pink with how much you and your team are enjoying Agorapulse. We aim to make social media management easy -- from our onboarding, to the navigation of the tool, to our support team -- and it sounds like you've made great use of all three assets! To you social media success, Lisa at Agorapulse

Nathaly
Marketing Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Nutsbedrijven, 11-50 werknemers

Simple but Powerful

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The price for the quality of the functionality and wide range of the functionality is amazing! I get almost everything I would get on sprout social but at a better price for what we need and it's so easy to navigate. On the basis I get everything I need and anything else is just a wonderful bonus. I'm excited to see how this developes

I like that I have all the reports I need from a general over all social stand as well as individual post. I also enjoy that I can access all the inboxes and comments section for each of the platforms. It was big worry for me to be able to get to each comment and not worry about missing one. Being able to tag comments and posts was also important to me so that I could keep track of what kind of posts to create in future.

Sprout Social gives the perfect timing for when to post something, and although Agora does give this information, it is not readily available when posting. After scheduling a bulk post on multiple pages, sometimes I want to change the whole bulk, but I have to access them one by one. It is also fantastic that I can see competitor data but I can only add on competitor on the subscription that we are on.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Nathaly, I love hearing how you're making great use of our reporting, inbox, and publishing features ... and that you're saving money! You're right: we don't have the optimal time feature. But I'll add your email to our notification list for this feature -- you'll get a message when it's added to our product roadmap. If you have any other feature requests, definitely let us know! Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Annika
Digital Campaigns Associate in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great software for our team

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we switched to this from a terrible previous software, in Agorapulse has give us all the tools we needed and more for managing our social media.

Drafting tool for posts is very straightforward. We love how convenient it is to review and take care of comments and DMs from all our social media accounts in one place. Other tools like the reporting and social listening features are also really helpful and provide so much insight.

There are couple small issues with drafting posts that can be a bit frustrating, for example we can only upload one image for an IG post and can't do a gallery except through the mobile app. Also too bad we can't tag accounts on an image for Twitter.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Annika, I'm glad our inbox, publishing, listening, and reporting features are helping you do your job easier! I wish the Instagram API let us let you publish carousels directly -- here's hoping the Instagram powers that be reverse their rule on that soon. Lisa at Agorapulse

Mia
Digital Strategist in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use Love the Repeating Scheduler Option

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been doing this a long time and have used a lot of different tools. This is one of the best if not the best.

Being able to schedule Facebook posts multiple times, set it and forget it, and be able to visualize and edit dates and times is a lifesaver for us. I also love being able to monitor YouTube comments outside of YouTube and schedule posts to Instagram. As someone whose main role isn't social media but is the only one able to do it, Agorapulse has been an incredible help.

I ran into some issues with managing another user's use of the tool (learning to use the scheduler vs. the queue upload options), but my own experience has been really easy and great.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Mia, So glad Agorapulse is working for you, esp. because you're not a dedicated social media manager! Isn't it super easy to find all the YouTube comments in your inbox? I also like the YouTube keyword monitoring feature for brand mentions. Lisa at Agorapulse

Tiffany
Founder, CEO in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Just Do It

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's easy to implement, great for team coordination and effective.

The reports are absolutely huge. Tagging content is easy, collaborating between team members is easy

Adding features is expensive (like adding a competitor for report purposes). Adding team members is expensive too, which is a downside for us.

3 jaar geleden

So glad your team is making great use of the reporting, labelling, and collaboration features! We take pride in our user friendly dashboard and it's great to read that it saved you several trips to our support team. (Though do know that our support is available around the clock for you.) Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Andrew
Marketing Director in VK
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Makes Social Media Management a Breeze

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AP has completely revolutionized the way we approach and manage social media. It provides us with one simple and easy to use platform that stops us wasting time jumping between various social media platforms to schedule and pull in analysis. This allows us to be more agile when responding to customers. The multiple users allowed also allows our support and marketing teams to seamlessly collaborate and ensure every customer is paired with the right person to answer their questions. It also saves zillions of emails flying back and forth. It is also worth mentioning I'm always very impressed with the rapid customer support and continuous improvement to AP product proposition. It has made staying very easy.

The scheduling tool made the normally unmanageable task of scheduling the same post across multiple social media channels incredibly easy. It is intuitive and saves a serious amount of time. It also allowed us to schedule everything a week in advance meaning we spent less time scheduling and more time interacting with customers and analyzing and their engagements. Meaning we are able to keep getting smarter. The assign tool is excellent for collaboration and saves us having to send an email to a colleague who may be in a better position to get back to the customer.

I would really like to see an extensive media library. The ability to reuse images and videos that have already been uploaded would save a lot of time. I would also like to see functionality similar to Later's 'Link in Bio' functionality. If this is possible (Instagram API dependent I know) then we would have no reason to ever leave the comfort of Agora. For us the one feature we never use nor understand is the publishing list. I would also love to see a 'landing page' feature so you can send customers directly to bespoke LP from social media posts without having to get IT involved.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Andrew, We were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Cassandra
Director of Client Experience in VS

Easy to Use, Incredible Support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They are a great solution for a marketing agency like ours that is servicing hundreds of businesses for social media posting and management!

The platform's interface is great, easy to find what you need and quick to learn. Additionally, their support is incredible - very responsive, fast to fix any issues, and always willing to help. Very impressed with that!

My only complaint is that you can't add one social channel to multiple groups - they have a workaround for this using tags that sort of gets the job done, but I do wish that I could use groups instead. That said, we've still been able to fulfill all of our needs with their platform!

3 jaar geleden

Hi Cassandra, Thank you so much for reaching out to you! We are SO glad to hear that Agorapulse is helping with your tasks on social media. We have noted your feedback about adding one profiles to multiple groups. We will definitely keep you posted on this. Thanks! Samia

Bruce
VP, Corporate Communications in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Highly functional, reasonably priced Social Media Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The main benefit for me as the only social media manager in my company is the automated posting. I don't have time to turn my attention to LinkedIn and Twitter every day and interrupt other activities I have to focus on. So being able to focus for a short time and schedule posts several days in advance is a big help. I also like the Chrome plugin and mobile apps that make it easy for me to create new posts to both platforms from almost anywhere. Finally, their customer service team is always responsive and helpful -- they have a chat button in the corner of their web app that is always there when I have a question, in addition to a comprehensive knowledge base.

Agorapulse has always impressed me with its focus on ease of use and intuitive interfaces. All features seem well planned and implemented. What I like most is the ability to schedule the automated posting to Twitter and LinkedIn. Agorapulse makes it easy to manage publishing queues for different types of articles and to automatically repeat posts when it makes sense. The calendar view is clear and easy to understand. They just added the ability to add "notes" to the calendar to indicate upcoming events that you want to promote on social media. Team collaboration features are also robust.

Agorapulse manages a user voice platform where we can request features and vote on feature requests from others. And they frequently add new features. One small drawback of the platform is understandable, given their target market -- but it seems they are more focused on the needs consumer-focused social media vs. the "professional" market on LinkedIn. I think they should prioritize more features for LinkedIn content and audience management that would help companies build professional relationships.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Bruce, Thank you for sharing this review! We are delighted to hear about your positive experience with our tool and we will definitely continue working on improving our platform based on your suggestions. If you have anything else to add, feel free to reach out to us. Cheers, Samia

Matteo
Digital Marketing Manager in Italië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Complete for all we need

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience with Agorapulse is very positive, it significantly speeded up our work.

Agora makes it easy to post and follow multiple pages. I like the possbility to replicate post, the calendar view that gives me a complete overlook of the monthly schedule. I also like the flexibility in managing the subscrition plan, where I can buy additional features as I need. I also like the fact that the developers are pretty active and keep on adding features.

I think the software needs some improvement on the overall functions that it offers. First of all, it needs to give the ability to schedule instagram stories without any workaround (the solution that you guys are using now is not convenient at all, look at Storrito for some insights). Activity assignment could be improved, in the way that there should be the abilty to have a conversation over the assigned item, not only a message. I would also like to see better functionality in terms of # following and mention monitoring. Reports could be improved in addding customizations to the data that it exctracts and in scheduling reports that may be sent out to clients.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there Matteo, Thanks so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience with GetApp readers. It's great to hear how you're using our social media management features. We wish we could permit Instagram Stories scheduling like some of the other tools out there -- but then we'd be violating Instagram's terms of service. (And we don't want to do that.) As for the revamps to our reports, we have team members working on that right now! I've added your name to the notification list regarding emailed/scheduled reports. Lisa at Agorapulse

Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Agorapulse = Top Tier Tool With Incredible Prices And Unbelievable Support (PK)

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely fantastic! I was in charge of finding a new social media management tool for our brand, and after doing a full comparative analysis, I was able to shift our company to a better tool, save thousands of dollars, and onboard our other departments. I could not have hoped for a better outcome.

The customer support is unreal and they are always there to help you through the process. They are not one of those companies that get your card and never speak to you again. They onboard you quickly, show you how to do everything, and make sure they are there if you have any questions.

The only thing that comes to mind is that I wish they were able to monitor LinkedIn more. That is the only platform that I'm manually monitoring.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. I wish I knew your name so I could give you a virtual high five and bow of gratitude. Lisa at Agorapulse

Jerry
Social media manager in Japan
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent social media management tools for small to mid-size teams

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have a team of more than 10 people managing about a half dozen social media accounts. AgoraPulse gives us a central platform where we can monitor our accounts, respond to our community, schedule and develop content, generate reports, and even keep track of our more engaged users. AgoraPulse saves our small team hours--possibly more than a hundred hours--every month.

AgoraPulse offers a full suite of tools for social media management and monitoring for small to mid-size teams. It was easy to get our team trained and working within a couple days. AgoraPulse's support team has been wonderfully friendly and responsive, answering questions and dealing with any issues we've encountered, responding to chats usually within five minutes. The range of supported social media platforms was attractive, since it covered nearly all the services we use. We originally were looking for a social media monitoring tool with some basic automated reporting. The integrated workflow tool and content scheduling calendars were originally nice add-ons to have, but they have quickly become the part of AgoraPulse that we use the most. The ability to schedule and assign content weeks in advance and pass drafts through an editorial process all within AgoraPulse has been a real time saver. To be honest, the price was the first thing that caught our attention. While SproutSocial or Hootsuite have become the de-facto industry standard for enterprise-level social media management, the price tag they offered for our small team--well beyond $10,000 USD--was well beyond anything our budget could handle. AgoraPulse offered a competitive package for a fraction of the cost, offering friendly, personable support throughout the onboarding process and beyond.

The interface and some of the features feel somewhat underdeveloped compared to some of the bigger and more expensive options. In their defense, however, AgoraPulse is actively developing and changing the platform. They have an active feedback forum where users can offer feedback and feature requests, and they seem to regularly implement changes based on feedback from users. As long as they keep improving, the lack of polish in the interface and some of the features is outweighed by their more affordable price.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jerry, I love hearing how Agorapulse has saved you tons of time and money. You're right: we're in constant listen and optimize mode. I think you'll love the improvements we'll make this year that will make your social media management even easier. Warm regards, Lisa at Agorapulse

rebecca
Manager, Social and Digital Content in Canada
Consumentendiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Makes my life easier

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, AgoraPulse has helped streamline a big job - multiple social accounts. I like the reporting but I wish it could be separated into organic and paid more clearly - I realize that is probably an issue within the platforms themselves. At a big company like ours, there is a separate agency that manages paid so when I have to report on organic, I am still going through and having to do math and cobble things together. I would like the content report have a totals column - I have to export that to a csv, then add the columns in excel to get those organic numbers.

I like that I can schedule posts out and see everything in a clear monthly format. I like that I can resize images as I am scheduling and it's easy to manage multiple accounts. I love the assign posts for approval and the shared calendar feature. Means I can have as many eyes on my posts as I need without any steep learning curve for the people who need to review.

I don't want to use the H word but I kind liked how I could visually see all the posts scheduled at a glance. I know the publishing lists do this but I would like to look at a weekly view and see the posts and images in a grid view as opposed to scrolling. Especially for something like Instagram where I am trying to picture what my images are going to look like together when posted - I like to make sure I keep certain images apart. Helps with our customer care team although we do have problems with it when ads are started or stopped because then all the old comments come flooding back in.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review of Agorapulse. We are always looking for ways to grow and serve our clients better, so we really appreciate your feedback. A grid view is actually something that many other people have mentioned wanting before! So I have passed along your word to our Product team and have added you to this feature list. This way if the Product Team ever releases this, you will be notified immediately or possibly chosen for beta testing! Please let me know if you have any questions! Best, Candace

Karen
Owner in Canada
Bron: GetApp

Best social media management software I've ever used

Opmerkingen: Awesomesauce.

I manage day-to-day posting on 12 social media accounts, both for my own clients and for another agency. I've worked with lots of platforms, but I specifically have a lot of daily experience with Hootsuite and Buffer. Earlier this year I finally got fed up with Hootsuite's streams, it was so frustrating trying to manage comments and feedback, and I was missing things all over the place. I started actively looking for an alternative, and found Agorapulse, which I'd never heard of. After 6 months of regular use, I can say that it is hands down the best social management software I've ever used. Why? A short list. -See all your comments and questions for all your accounts, all in once place. Crazy easy. -Beautiful reports for free. -Totally intuitive interfaces that save precious seconds and minutes when your running through a pile of social posts -- ie you can tab through dates, tab through UTM parameters, it's so fast and it feels like the people who built it have actually posted to social media on a regular basis. -The duplicate option is fantastic and carries over UTM parameters so you only have to change the source if you're tracking analytics on the same post across several channels. -It's really nice to look at, too, and I don't constantly curse the software. I know five-star reviews are lame, but this is a five-star product. I recommend it all the time. Hootsuite has some real competition.

Honestly, it's pricey for a social media management solution. But I pay it because I think it's the best option on the market. Probably not for dabblers, but for anyone working on social on a regular basis, it will be worth it.

5 jaar geleden

Hi there Karen, "Best social media management software I've ever used" -- wow! That brought an embarrassingly enormous smile to my face. So glad to hear you love the way we capture incoming comments and messages. We built it so you never miss a conversation on your social media profiles. And aren't the UTM parameters features so incredibly timesaving? I know I track many more of my campaigns now that it's so easy to set up. Like you alluded to, we're not yet on the podium of the Biggest Names in SMM tools, but we try to be one of the greatest ones. Glad it working so well for you and your agency. Warm regards, Lisa Kalner Williams Product Marketing Director Agorapulse

Sas
Co Founder & Director in VK
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

An affordable solution with great support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

In our search for a means to manage our extremely busy social media presence better, we had tried Agorapulse several times over the last four years. We’d always loved it but, as a voluntary organisation with a tiny income, couldn’t justify the spend. We tried many other solutions but, having still not found the right one, decided to give Agorapulse another trial. We weren't disappointed. The developers listen to their customers and are constantly tweaking and updating the platform. This means it now serves our needs much better. The interface is easy to set up and easy to use. The inbox feature is one the biggest benefits for us. We can work through our many messages, comments, replies etc more easily in the single platform. It’s put an end to the times where different volunteers found themselves submitting detailed responses to the same queries at the same time! Being able to allocate interactions over to another team member ensures important responses and queries don’t get missed or they get directed to the right person. Cross platform publishing in Agorapulse is great! Being able to compose a single status in one place for several social media accounts is a must - but Agorapulse takes this further, allowing you to fully tweak the status for each platform. No more sending statuses full of irrelevant @s and #s to Facebook because we’re in a rush and don’t want to write it twice! Scheduling works really well with different options available to help you spread your messages more effectively. The ability to schedule posts by interval is a particularly useful feature. Being able to specify and exact time and date for a repeat post is also really helpful. The listening features are helpful. We’re now spotting many things we were previously missing and not responding to, improving our engagement with our users. Customer service is easy to access, with a fast and genuinely friendly and helpful response. Developers encourage feedback and take action on customer requests. As a voluntary organisation, pricing is a big issue to us. Agorapulse is very well priced for what it offers. Great value!

The only cons are little tweaks which would make Agorapulse even easier to use for us. Finding scheduled items to amend can be diffficult if you have a lot of them set up. The calendar helps but a search feature would help more! Due to the nature of our work (we get a lot of very personal messages) it would be very useful to us to edit user permissions, enabling full access to everything but private messaging. This would allow us to increase our volunteer base.

5 jaar geleden

Hi there Sas, Thank you so much for sharing your Agorapulse experience. I love that you're making great use of our per-network editing feature -- where you can crosspost content but tweak it for say, Facebook v. Twitter. I hope you continue to find great value in our tool and support. Thanks again for writing about how this social media management tool has helped your volunteer organization. Warm regards, Lisa

William
Membership Manager in VK
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

Continuous improvement and innovation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The Agorapulse platform has a slick user interface and is extremally intuitive. It allows us to manage multiple brands across various social channels. The insights feature is extremally useful allowing us to create bespoke, branded reports for our business and other clients. Agorapulse's customer support is very efficient in resolving issues. Often within an hour or so via a chat-based platform. Agorapulse is continually improving its product and it's easy to see what features and services are being developed for future release. Users can also suggest features which then enter the development workflow.

Sometimes it feels like the Agorapulse App lags behind the desktop version. That being said the app is very good and one of the best I have used.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there William, Thank you for all the kind words about our interface, support team, and product development! (We're also working on improving our mobile app.) Lisa at Agorapulse