Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Stripe

Met Stripe kan je bedrijf moeiteloos online beginnen met het online verzamelen van creditcards. Geen verkopersaccount of gateway nodig.

Meer informatie over Stripe

They can ruin your buiness and refund customers for no reason at all check comments all of the web Im not the only business they did this to.

Beoordelingen van Stripe

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Stripe heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 3.075 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Stripe eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (3.075)

Sandra
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

So easy to use, great for small businesses

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Mayank
Mayank
Aspiring Enginner and Entrepreneur in India
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Stripe: Empowering Businesses with Secure, Seamless Payment Processing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Stripe has been overwhelmingly positive. The platform offers an intuitive user interface, comprehensive features, and reliable payment processing capabilities. The integration process was smooth, and Stripe's documentation and support resources were helpful in resolving any issues that arose. Overall, Stripe has provided a seamless and efficient payment solution for my needs. But as i said the i didn't like its fee structure so yeah that's all.

What I like most about Stripe is its user-friendly interface and making payment processing seamless and efficient for businesses of all sizes with all the required features and Data security.

One downside of using Stripe which i think is its fee structure, which might be considered slightly higher compared to some other payment processing platforms, especially for smaller businesses (not with the multi billion dollar company )with lower transaction volumes.

Whitney
Owner in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Stripe is the Payment Processor To Fit Any Business Needs

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The various feature embedded in Stripe for multiple different payment option capabilities is phenomenal. They have detailed outline of payment intents to look back at immediately should there be a problem with a debit or credit card that was ran for payment and they have security detection on transactions that don't feel genuine especially if running it manually. I love it. You also have the ability to send out invoices and payment links to customers saving the hassle of leaving their own home for a phone in order to deliver gifts to family/friends from miles away!

The only cons is the whole Ruby Gem and developer code setup if you don't know how to implement this on your own website you're building or even in your own cloud server or network server. It takes alot of research and how-to articles to read to start learning it as you go and if you're a beginner thats unfamiliar with command line basics and a terminal to launch from then you're in trouble! Ha!Ha!

Cameron
Owner in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

beware of Stripe and fees not being transparent

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I would not reccommend I would say stay away and use anything else

it processes cards fine but it is not good

deceptive practices and raising fees constantly

E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

I really like Stripe

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Stripe has been very useful in my business to receive payment from customers all over the world. I also like that they have implemented faster payouts

I like that you can use Stripe to take debit and credit card payments and the charges are not as high as some other payment platforms. It is also easy to set up.

Some of the functionality seems clunky, especially for recurring payments. You have to manually set the end date.

Peter
Director in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to Use Payment Processing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased with Stripe and the reports function is very good

Its very easy to use No setup fees, monthly fees, or hidden fees.

I do not have any negative views on Stripe

Abby
Author in VS
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Stripe is a brilliant way to receive payments

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I'm really happy with Stripe and I highly recommend it to everyone.

It's easy for people to use and their customer service was helpful.

The only con I experienced was that Stripe asked me to put in a person's email, when they buy my book, and the emails aren't readily visible. As soon as I asked Customer Support, they were able to get back to me with that information

Jason
Jason
Director in Spanje
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

Very disappointed

1,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Abysmal. The customer support is appalling.

In theory this was supposed to be a convenient and cost-effective alternative to getting paid via PayPal.

Within a week of receiving payments I was locked out of my account and almost a week later I still haven't been given access. Customer service is conspicuous for its absence and I have no idea when I will have access to my funds.

Chima
Founder in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Industry standard for payment process8

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Stripe does what it was setup to do. Help you receive money securely. I've never had problems getting paid or withdrawing from the platform.

The only issue I have with them is that they threaten to shutdown our nonprofit account at least once a year, the last one which was only just resolved this week.

Laura
Co-Founder in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Good rates for credit card processing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Great rates for processing payments - very fair and transparent and user friendly.

Integration with shopify is not free there is an extra fee added on but shopify adds the fee on so it isn't stripe's fault but still inconvenient.

simon
Manager in VK
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Great Software for Web

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: really happy wont be looking elsewhere unless something happens

Simple to use and setup, no real training needed, staff are happy using it

costs could be better however features overweigh this

Shane
Founder & Owner in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Payment processing to suit your needs

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Originally, we were looking to implement metered subscriptions for our SaaS offering, and we needed something that would integrate with a solution for WordPress. Stripe had exactly what we needed, and has continued to be our preferred payments solution for any new services we offer.

The flexibility of Stripe is enormous. Every little detail can be customized (or not), as your business needs dictate. The documentation and testing environments are extremely developer-friendly, the docs even include real examples from your activity in the testing environment. With all that, it's not difficult to get up and going with all the various implementations available. For the simplest use, signup, grab your keys, and plugin them into your e-commerce software.

This was so much easier than working with PayPal, I really can't think of anything negative. But perhaps something I like "least"? That would probably be the settings section for tweaking things like payment receipts, logos, colors, etc. Seems I have to go hunting a bit to find just what I'm looking for, though it doesn't take long, and once you have it setup, it's not like you'll have to change the settings often.

Nayeli
Nayeli
Designer Developer Educator in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Daily business necessity that makes my business run smoother

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not only is their system intuitive, but the customer service agents ACTUALLY like to help you! No fake smiles over the phone or loud exhaling and strained voices. You know which ones I mean ---- the kind you get from employees that don't like their job and it feels like it is a burden to help you. Yeah ---- NEVER have I experienced this with Stripe. They have a beautiful online system, they have happy employees ---- that can only mean Stripe really knows how to stay in business. And THAT is very important for my business because I use them on a daily basis. I love the way I can integrate Stripe onto many online applications for my business --- and continue to have 1 account to manage it all. I love that I can be added as a contributor to other Stripe accounts and access them via 1 single dashboard without needing to login again. Not only does this help me run my business but I am also able to offer custom coding services to others who have Stripe accounts that are trying to implement custom payments on their Wix sites via coding. I love the product and subscriptions payments --- I am able to easily integrate with programs that use my custom Stripe product page for payments so my branding stays consistent. I love that I can have instant pay out or 1 day pay out. I just love Stripe all around and I recommend it to anyone.

I love how easy the onboarding process was. The dashboard is so intuitive, modern and sleek. When you forget to do something, the notifications remind you of any missing steps you need to complete. I have been using Stripe for over 5 years and when I needed to update my legal documents due to a marriage, the customer service agents were amazing to work with. It went a lot faster than working with the bank! It was very convenient to receive document upload links via text and email. I was blown away that the customer service agent that I was speaking to over the phone was instantly seeing all the documentation I was uploading ---- so he was able to expedite the auditing & approval right away!

It would be amazing if they would update their mobile app so I can do more on the go. Now with longer wait times at doctors offices --- or traffic jams or on the road ---- it would be great if I could do more from my phone instead of having to log into a laptop. I want to be able to create a client via the Stripe mobile app. I would like to check on my Capital loan. I would like to cancel an invoice via the app or basically manage the basics from my cell phone. Currently the main purpose of the phone is to view transactions, and that's it.

Erik
Erik
Developer/Consultant in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Stripe is a GO-TO payment processor for SMBs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Stripe has enabled first class payment processing for our organization and the organizations we’ve implemented it for.

Stripe is everything that people love about PayPal with everything a payment processing system needs to feel professional and high end to the end user. If you are using Squarespace or Woocommerce, Stripe is so easy to implement that you don’t even need development knowledge to implement it. Payment processing rates are fair and instant payout options are huge for businesses that are just starting out.

There’s really no con to Stripe. It’s definitely something that requires some development knowledge to implement it. but because of how easy it is for developers… Stripe has so much third-party support so you’re likely able to find a free implementation method for your platform.

Abele
Owner in Singapore
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Our preferred payment processing company

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From the day we started using Stripe, they have been an absolute joy to work with. Through the available (externally developed) payment plugins, accepting debit and credit card payments securely through our site has been a breeze. The account was up and running in no time with minimal manual steps. Never have we had any restrictions placed on our account because Stripe saw an officially licensed product as a potential case of trademark infringement, nor have they ever asked us for invoices from our suppliers. Yes, these are the kind of things our friendly PayPal does do. So often have we found our account restricted for some bogus reason. Not with Stripe. Stripe does what it needs to do and does it better than anyone. Do you know highly advanced customizations to restrict certain payments? You can set up clear and easy to understand rules. If you want detailed insight into a payment to judge whether the transaction is safe, you can see every single detail (bar the full credit card number of course) for every transaction. If Stripe were to develop better payment integrations for different platforms that offer the latest features and if they would waive refund fees for all customers, Stripe would get a 10/10 from us. We hope that we will be able to use Stripe for many years to come.

Stripe is supported around the world and is customized for many regions, offerring localized payment options and on top of all that is affordable, professional, safe and secure. What more could you want from a payment processing company? Stripe's backend is simple enough for a beginning customer, but offers advanced functionality for those that require it.

No in-house developers that manage the systems integrations options such as Woocommerce integration. As a result, you are dependent on external third party developers to integrate new functionality or manage customer integration issues. Although Stripe does have a plugin listed, the plugin is incompatible with many installations and does not offer the latest features that are available through their API. Additionally, if you're not on their legacy plan, refunds are very expensive (you will not get your payment fees back). Stripe should offer a lower-cost refund option such as a flat $0.50 fee per refund to help small struggling businesses.

Eero
Manager in Finland
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best generic payment processor out there

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Stripe for the majority of our payment processing on online stores. It is reliable and fast, payouts are really fast too. The customer service has always been great, and so is the documentation. The service has always been on track with any annoying new EU regulations, so I can truly recommend this company.

I use Stripe in dozen different online stores. It just works. Reliable, fast, great service all around. Affordable fees too. I am extremely happy I left Paypal behind.

I haven't found anything to complain about so far. This tells how great the service is. Usually, there is always something wrong.

Pius
Founder in Oeganda
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Stripe

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Stripe has been pleasant, profitable, and smooth. Payments are processed smoothly despite customer locations and my payments are mostly on time except for public holidays. I really can't complain about stripe.

Stripe integrates with a lot of software builders and customer management platforms out there. No matter your app builder you are a lot more likely to find stripe integration than other payment processors out there. It's also very easy to manage and keeps tabs on everything happening on your account even on your phone with the mobile app.

When you deploy Stripe Radar, for which you extra pay BTW, sometimes authentic payments are flagged as potentially fraudulent and are not completed. When this happens it's very frustrating to the customer and to us as well. Improving radar is be more efficient would be very helpful.

Wisani
Convinient payments system in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Another successful payments gateway to trust

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far so good with us.I have no real issues with them mostly good issues like i have never has disputes as a user and as administrator .

To be honest no one needs Labour intensive settings up process so with strip it has easy way to set up in has lot of ready made scripts fo different use. In an essence its easy to set up and for users its easy to pay using it.

Their business strategy told them that some countries and currencies are second to others so the development in those countries is less and and increase cost to deal witg them. For example in South Africa it does not partnered bank that makes little extra work to get money if you are a merchant.

Dominique Ariana
Content & Marketing Manager in Argentinië
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

The Best Payment Processing Solution

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Stripe for a few months now and I am very pleased with the service. It is simple to set up and use and the fees are very fair. The customer service is top-notch. The only thing I would change is the amount of time it takes for payments to be deposited into my bank account.

Stripe is an incredibly easy to use payment processing solution that has been a lifesaver for my business. The setup process was simple and the fees are very reasonable. They provide excellent customer service and it is easy to customize the payment processing settings to fit your business needs.

The only downside to using Stripe is that it takes a few days for payments to be deposited into the bank account. This can be a bit of a nuisance if you need the money right away.

Paula
Director in VK
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Seamless Payment Processing for a Smooth Guest Experience

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Stripe has revolutionized how I handle guest payments. Its seamless integration, reliability, flexibility and security make it the perfect payment processing solution for my small business. I highly recommend Stripe to any business owner looking for a trusted and efficient payment partner.

I've been using Stripe as my go-to payment processor for accepting guest payments, and it has been an absolute game-changer for my small business. Whether it's integrating Stripe with my booking platform or sending guests a payment link directly, the entire payment process has become incredibly seamless. I can easily track payments, view transaction details, and generate reports to stay on top of my financials and I've never encountered any issues with payment processing or delays, which is crucial for maintaining a smooth guest experience.

One concern is the platform's fee structure, as some of the transaction fees can be relatively high compared to other payment processors but based on my overall experience this does not affect me greatly to move from Stripe to another tool.

Kamila
Kamila
Founder & CEO ¿ Business Coach | Marketing Strategist | Online Training for Coaches & Experts in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's what I use to process payments!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am pleased with them so far, I have heard from colleagues saying they can easily process millions per year in Stripe and without issues so I am looking forward to continuing to grow with this payment processor by my side.

I used to use my bank's merchant for 3-4 years, thinking they were giving me a better rate. long story short, they weren't AND they were confusing to use. So I switched to Stripe, which is frequently used in my field of coaching and digital products. I have been very happy so far. - I am able to process payments myself, it integrate with 3rd party shopping carts with ease (I use ThriveCart), it allows to create trials, subscriptions, all the things I wanted. PLUS I get to charge and bill clients on my own too with their cards on file which sometimes we have to do when the clients tell us to do so, instead of having to send constant shopping cart links. I was doing that before with Infusionsoft and my merchant, but now I can do it all within Stripe and it's easy. - I have not had any issues with Stripe holding my funds or anything. Pleased. - I like their simple reporting as well, how much money you've made each day, etc. It's nice to see the comparisons on the monthly basis as well.

- It's a bit complicated to use for someone who might not be techy. I am pretty techy and I think I've got a handle on it, especially since I mainly use it as the processor with my shopping cart, but if I had to use Stripe on its own, it probably would get complicated. - Sometimes I find it hard to find what I need to in Stripe. Like, a payment would get declined and I'd want to rebill or attempt the rebill - sometimes it's hard to find the option to do that on the declined payment. I always do eventually find it, but I never know EXACTLY how to do it. - I wish the payments landed in my bank sooner but I just switched it so it lands in my bank like a day or so after being collected which is better. My own merchant would be next day so this is now closer. - Obviously always would be nicer if the fees were lower but it is on par with every other option out there so this can't really be a con since it's not HIGHER.

Sarah
Content and Social Media Specialist in VS
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Easy Integration for a Variety of Content Management Systems

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is excellent, the product itself is excellent, and it fulfills all of our needs and the needs of our clients.

Stripe is by far the most secure, easy to use, and easily integrated service of its type. We work with organizations both large and small, and whether a client has team members who are going to be working in their CMS after their website is designed or not, Stripe is the best option. It is easy to use, even for beginners and even those who are not designers and developers, and the fact that it doesn't allow hackers to add code to the checkout page protects our clients better than any other system we've seen. We recommend a Stripe integration for every single client who has an online store or sells any number of products online.

It does require some knowledge of front end development to integrate with many CMS platforms, even Wordpress. It's not necessarily the easiest to setup, even if you know your way around Wordpress or drag and drop design platforms. The only other downside is that checkout forms are not customizable. This is actually not a bad downside for us because the reason they are not so is due to the inability to add custom code to the checkout form, making it more secure. Trading customization for security is a no brainer on our end, but if you are an agency with a picky client, or if you just really want a custom checkout form, Stripe won't work for you. Then again, if you're willing to have your customer's credit card information stolen just because you refuse to use a templated checkout form that looks modern and is efficient and easy to use, your opinion sucks anyway.

ROBERT
Director in Australië
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Stripe's dispute resolution policies are never in favour of the seller

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am in the process of terminating my account with Stripe. It's a joke. The amount of headache and lost business they caused is not worth it. It is easy to set up but after that nothing is easy with Stripe.

Easy to deploy and has various integrations available

Allocations are a nightmare. Stripe is taking out their commission and the remaining amount is paid into your account, several client transactions in one payment - reconciliations are extremely difficult and I've never received one invoice from Stripe for their commission. They simply deduct their share and transfer the rest to you without any paper trail. In addition, every time there is a dispute, it is never settled in the seller's favour even when the supporting evidence and paperwork supplied to Stripe clearly shows that the purchase was valid, agreed and approved by the buyer, signed-off by them and the service used by them. The response from Stripe is never in the seller's favour. Finally - it happens at least a few times a month that Stripe rejects the transaction as suspicious and prevents prospects from buying our products. It often happens that clients contact us outside of the Stripe's workflow and finalise payment manually because Stripe is rejecting their cards and by extension is not allowing us to close the sale.

Zeeshan
Manager Fraud and Billing in Pakistan
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 501-1.000 werknemers

Credit Card on-Site

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We integrated Stripe on-site which provided us full access to modify recurring. We can apply discount on recurring runtime on the basis of requirements. Also Stripe increased our conversion rate.

If you are looking for good conversion rate on Credit Card transactions then Stipe is a good choice. After integrating Stripe our conversion rate increased. Stripe is offering built in fraud monitoring tool RADAR which is outstanding and help us fight fraud.

Stripe should consider Risk insights Dashboard to analyze fraud instead of looking into each payment a dashboard will give better overall view of the payments.

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/Freelancer in Filipijnen
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Stripe Installment Stage Survey: A Thorough Examination of Its Benefits and Impediments for Organiza

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Generally speaking, Stripe is a dependable and extensive installment handling stage with many advantages, including usability, customization, and security. Be that as it may, it's critical to think about the cons, like expenses, chargebacks, account holds, restricted client service, and global limitations, prior to choosing if it's the right installment handling stage for your business.

Easy to Use: Stripe's user interface is intuitive and easy to use, making it accessible for both beginners and advanced users.Complete Installment Handling: Stripe offers an extensive variety of installment handling highlights, including tolerating Visa installments, ACH moves, and versatile installments.Customization: Stripe's APIs and engineer instruments take into consideration customization of the installment interaction, permitting organizations to make an interesting installment experience for their clients.Security: Stripe offers an elevated degree of safety, including PCI consistence and encryption of delicate information.Reconciliation: Stripe coordinates with an assortment of outsider instruments, like Shopify, WooCommerce, and Salesforce, making it simple to oversee installments and client information

Expenses: Stripe charges a handling charge for every exchange, which can accumulate for organizations with high volumes of exchanges.Chargebacks: Stripe's chargeback strategy can be challenging to explore, and organizations might confront extra expenses or loss of income in case of a debate.Account Holds: Stripe might hold subsidizes in a business' record for a few days or even weeks, which can be disappointing for organizations requiring quick admittance to reserves.Restricted Client service: Stripe's client service can be delayed to answer, and there is no telephone support accessible.Worldwide Limitations: Stripe has limits on its accessibility in specific nations, which can restrict organizations' capacity to universally acknowledge installments.

Sanket
Customer Service in India
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Stripe Review

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our procedure for collecting payments has been significantly streamlined thanks to Stripe, an excellent payment processing provider. With its help, we are able to give our users more services and features while also smoothly accepting money from them for regular usage. Stripe's thorough documentation was crucial to a seamless integration into our current infrastructure. Additionally, we value how Stripe makes it possible for us to process credit/debit card payments similarly to a conventional point-of-sale (POS) system, making it user-friendly for clients. The thorough reports that Stripe offers have been invaluable in helping us analyze our business and make strategic decisions that would spur growth and boost income.

If you want to use invoicing and subscription software, you may use Stripe, or if you're a geek, you can easily design your own system that is PCI compliant. The majority of things have integration options, and if for some reason you run into a difficulty, you can log into the dashboard and typically solve it there. If not, they offer excellent support materials and even a chat option. You even make a small savings in comparison to comparable competitors. Their ACH costs are some of the lowest I've observed, which I particularly like. The fact that they include the annual PCI compliance charge, surveys, and monthly statement fees in the flat rate is an added benefit.

Due to Stripe's strict risk management policy, accounts may occasionally be abruptly suspended or cancelled if the company notices any suspicious or high-risk conduct. This may inconvenience customers and impede business operations. Additionally, Stripe's customer service is generally offered via email and chat, which might not be appropriate for urgent or complicated problems. For immediate help, some consumers may choose phone support. Furthermore, Stripe may not provide substantial support for offline transactions or in-person point-of-sale (POS) scenarios because it is primarily focused on supporting online payments.