Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Claritysoft CRM

Krachtig. Intuïtief. Aanpasbaar. Claritysoft CRM is ontworpen om eenvoudig te kunnen gebruiken zonder aan kracht en functionaliteit in te boeten.

Meer informatie over Claritysoft CRM

The ability to hit the ground running was a major factor in our decision to purchase Claritysoft. The intuitiveness of the software was very important.

It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup.

Beoordelingen van Claritysoft CRM

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Claritysoft CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 168 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Claritysoft CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (168)

Matthew J
Matthew J
Founder in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product, great team! Highly recommended

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tremendous. Better than we even anticipated.
I've used Bitrix, Insightly, Hubspot, and Salesforce in the past and Claritysoft is better. At the price point I feel the value is much better.

Broad features and functionality, easy enough to customize. Excellent customer service. Claritysoft makes you feel like their most important customer. They also allowed us to reserve some implementation hours. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your service! Mobile, Outlook, and Browser tools.

We've very occasionally seen a lag in pages loading in Claritysoft Live As they've transitioned to the cloud based product, there are certain user types available for selection that are deprecated.

Matt
Support and IT in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Great product for small to medium businesses.

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good! Aside from the support ticketing platform having some room for improvement, the rest of the platform is very easy to use. Their support team has been awesome at assisting when questions or issues come up. VERY little downtime on their platform.

The setup can be done by a single individual with input from key departments. Management of the platform does not require a full time employee for an smaller sized copmpany.

Not being able to email back and forth with a customer through their support ticketing platform is a drag. I'm used to Salesforce where the full email integration works seamlessly. This is a very clunky workflow as a result.

Lauren
Senior Director, Sales in VS
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The Best Fit for our small but growing company.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

From the first Demo with [sensitive content hidden] I knew this was the system for our company. I wanted a system that I could FULLY customize, and continue to make changes as the company grows without having to put in a "ticket" and pay to have someone do this change for me. It is extremely easy to navigate, each user can customize their views to what works best for them, the Admin portion is easy to understand make changes, the Customer Service is quick to respond and help you navigate as you set up. The Help Feature is easy to use and provides great information if needed, but I haven't had to visit here much, since the system is so easy to use. Long story short, I LOVE Claritysoft.

The only thing I can think of is the alerts coming through as an email vs a pop up like you would find in Teams or Outlook. To be honest there is nothing that I have found that has been a red flag or "wish".

Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A non user friendly CRM system that falls short of basic needs

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After a year of use, I can confidently say this is not a user friendly system, nor does it allow a company to efficiently and accurate track sales data including sales year to date, close rates and weekly sales.
Their team lied to us in the sales process about the software’s capability- they did in fact own up to lying- so we spent almost a year waiting for them to make changes to meet our needs, only to be passed around from rep to rep to rep before ultimately deciding they weren’t going to make any of the changes they promised and they withdrew their offer to refund us due to the false information we were given at the beginning.
I would not recommend this company.

Quotation templates look professional, overall appearance of the dashboard can be customized to each user.

This system is not user friendly, making changes requires a tech savvy employee, ideally one who can code- even their own support needed to get help 3 times just to add a form to our website that would filter leads directly into the system. We had employees refuse to use it because they were so frustrated. None of the modules connect so if you have one lead, you will have that information in 3 places and if you need to update it you will need to change it in each place it appears- so a simple edit takes minutes instead of seconds. Further, this causes a lot of inaccurate data so getting accurate sales reports and close ratios becomes next to impossible without a lot of manual checking and data reconciliation.

Reactie Claritysoft

4 jaar geleden

Designing an intuitive and robust CRM solution was our top priority when creating Claritysoft CRM. We pride ourselves in meeting the workflow needs of thousands of satisfied users with unparalleled flexibility. It is frustrating and disheartening on the rare occasion that we hear of users who have experienced difficulty with our solution. Although it's impossible to respond to the specifics of an anonymously leveled critique such as this, we take great exception to details within, and feel it is inaccurate and highly misrepresentative. Ethics in Business and Customer Service are cornerstones of Claritysoft's core philosophy. We bend over backwards to accommodate all of our customers. Reviews are an important source of valuable information and can be an immense help to buyers during the decision-making process. If you are conducting research into CRM solutions for your organization, we would ask that you consider the overwhelmingly positive Claritysoft reviews posted here on Capterra.

Nettie
Vice President of Sales in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Best CRM in the market

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional. Will never utilize another CRM moving forward and highly recommend for anyone else seeking a strong CRM.

Ease of navigation, search, filter and mass email through Outlook. Dashboard views for all in 1 snapshot of team or individual activity. Automated follow-up features. The onboarding, training and support staff exceeded our expectations. I can call about anything and they are quick to answer and assist directly.

Ability to develop reports/charts for tracking sales activity. I'm still learning how to create charts, reports, but wish it was a little easier like the rest of Claritysoft.

Lee
COO in Australië
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Claritysoft in Wealth (Financial Services)

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive with no disappointments. They have not only done what they say they would do but exceeded it.

The ease of use; customisability and the premium customer support.

Not having support outside of the US is manageable but not ideal.

Rachel
Program Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Better than Salesforce

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Great support from cs team urn issues arise, easy to teach to new staff, helpful features to track email marketing, importing is easy

The specificity of titles/names is very tedious and can take some time getting used to.

Arthur
Director of Business Development in VS
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Single Source of Truth

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Working with [sensitive content hidden], and the team with their years of experience, unique skill set and desire to adapt to our needs has propelled SageMedic to accelerate our timetable to integrating our CRM into our website-More business! Thank you.

Support and Training: Claritysoft has been providing excellent customer support and training resources to help SageMedic make the most of the platform.Affordability: We find Claritysoft to offer a good balance between features and pricing, making it suitable for our oncology business. Ease of Use: We have found Claritysoft to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to learn and navigate.

Customization: Claritysoft offers a high degree of customization, but we need to tailor it to our specific needs and processes.

Chad
Regional Sales Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Transition to Claritysoft

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The ease of use and the speed at which you can make changes to how your setup is configured is incredible.

Some of the data connectors between contacts, leads and opps means you have to double enter data, or triple-enter it. Worse still any notes on a lead become buried in the opp and are no longer front and center.

Giuliano
Customer Care Rep in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

My Experience With Claritysoft CRM

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I like the helpdesk features and the fact that it doubles up as a CRM solution makes it better.

It is smooth and no issues at all to list here.

Mark
Manager, Business Development in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point. We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team. We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet. Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings. The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around". As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies). Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

Marc
CEO in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great CRM for the money - feature rich

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a sales consultant, I customize or deeply a CRM very every client I work with. I have seen may=ny CRM's. Claritysoft is the best value for the money that I have found. Beyond that, their support is fantastic. The time to get help and the level of support make my job much easier. The add-on marketing module is a great tool also.

Ease of use and the capability for customization. The action plans and workflow functions are great for support a sales process.

There are a few areas that could be improved. 1. Multiple Pipelines are great – need to align sales stages by Pipeline name. The way the system is set up now, all of the sales stages are in one list. This works as long as you name each stage uniquely. For instance, if you have two pipelines, one called Installer, and one called distributors, and you have a stage called select targets, you can apply that stage to both pipelines. If you add an opportunity to the Installer pipeline and put it in stage Select Targets, it will show in both pipelines. This becomes confusing for the sales team because it shows in both places. Most CRM’s that have multiple pipelines take the Pipeline down to the Stage level. If you Have Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2, you create stages that are linked only to that Pipeline. This keeps them separate and doesn’t have any stages that would show on multiple pipelines. In the gatewaycomposites database, I created Pipeline 1 and Pipeline 2; I put the Stage AAAA - stage in both and created two opportunities that should be in two different pipelines, this stage shows in both pipelines. When you create an opportunity, you assign it to the Pipeline it belongs to, and then select the stage from that Pipeline. 2. Is it possible to have the notes from all of the contact records from an account shown at the account level? This would give an easy place to see a complete history of notes for an account. The same would be good for Closed activities.

Beth
Marketing & Design in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Removes painpoints

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been relatively painless and MUCH more painless than pretty much everything else I have used. It's great knowing that if I have an issue or cannot figure something out, I can call and speak to a human being who is always very helpful and gets me on the right path. I also like the fact that there is a plethora of educational videos at my disposal.

I like being able to keep tabs on our customers and potential customers. I also like having the ability to easily log all interactions with a contact. I also must add in here the ability to create advanced reports based on our company's unique needs to this list. Because of Claritysoft, I have been able to get rid of cumbersome and ugly excel spreadsheets.

Sometimes claritysoft doesn't work as fast as I do, so changes seem like they weren't recorded. When this happens, I just log out and log back in and then the issue is resolved.

James
Fractional VP of Sales in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ClaritySoft Review

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall has been OK, but customer support became non-existent when I needed it most a couple months ago.

Intergrations, email campaigns, contact dayabase

Too labor intensive to sync with Clarity Engage

Reactie Claritysoft

6 maanden geleden

Hi James, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to see that you were dissatisfied with the customer support you received. Our support team consistently receives high praise from our customer base, and is widely considered one of the, if not THE best support team in the industry - to the degree that Capterra, GetApp and Software Advice have all bestowed Claritysoft CRM with high awards in the Customer Service category. So, when we see that a customer is unhappy with our support, it becomes a high priority for us to rectify any dissatisfaction. We pride ourselves in our exemplary customer support and consider it to be a distinguishing factor that sets us apart in the CRM industry. Our 100% USA based phone support team has cultivated an overwhelmingly positive reputation that reflects their 'dive-for-the-phone' service approach, which you won't find anywhere else in the CRM space. Please feel free to reach out again. It is important to us that you get the answers you need.

Elly
Business Development and Marketing Manager in VS
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Great solution for a small company

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great team. From sales, implementation to support- I think they all do a great job of resolving issues. You feel like you are working with people who genuinely care about your success.

We feel like the team listens and we have an opportunity quarterly to talk to the team about changes we'd like to see. They update the platform consistently to improve the product.

Some of the ways I envisioned using the automation did not work as I expected, but they continue to roll out new functionality that can benefit my team and a year later there are additional options I think we can utilize to improve functionality. This summer, we plan to look at the system again to see what changes we might make to enhance our customer experience.

oskar
Account Manager in Honduras
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Claritysoft CRM User Experience

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Claritysoft CRM offers a range of features and benefits that can help businesses improve their sales, marketing, and customer support efforts, making it a popular choice for many users. I like its Customizability; It allows me to customize a few things to adjust them to specific business needs and the automation features for sales and marketing help streamline our process.

Claritysoft CRM has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate and use, even for users who may not be very tech-savvy.

Some users have noted that Claritysoft CRM has limited integrations with other software applications, making it challenging to connect to other systems they use regularly.

Chasity
Admin in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

New user-Easy to learn

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have found it easy to use and extremely helpful in keeping the information we need to share across many location in one spot.

I have been using this system for over two years now, but at the beginning this was my first experience with a system like this and it was very easy to learn and navigate. I have since been able to continue to learn more and more the system can do for our company.

I have never liked that the account is not populated when creating an activity for a patient and that you can't click on account in a patient activity to go to the account page.

Kristy
Manager, Client Engagement in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Great for CRM use - Exceptional Tech Support

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Tech support always eager to help out!! Easy to follow trainings available,

Marketing newsletter templates are very limiting

Joe
President in VS
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

CRM Does the Job

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been fantastic. Great support and training form the Claritysoft CRM teams. All of our team members embraced this user friendly software.

Web based and ease of customization is what I like best about the Claritysoft CRM.

There is really nothing I like least about this software. Perhaps easier creation of mail merge templates.

Joe
Partner in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Great ROI

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Clarity has been great work with. The staff is very responsive and they do listen and we've seen good product enhancements.

Clarity is full featured for a fair price. It has all the core functionality to manage accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, pricing/contracts, documents, etc. as well as a digital marketing and calendar/email integration.

It could have more third party APIs out of the box.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great CRM to Manage the Buyer Journey

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, ClarirySoft does a good job of providing an overall solution to manage the buyer journey and customer relationships. I really like the reporting functionality as well.

I like the customization aspect of ClaritySoft the most. The interactive drag and drop feature to show what columns you would like to see is very beneficial. I also like the reporting functionality and the customization ability of the dashboard. The platform is also very easy to learn and implement quickly.

I least like the marketing functionality. I have a lot of issues with the templates and understanding if clickthroughs are authentic or a systematic error. The template "save" feature acts up for me as well. Also, I wish there were ways to implement more functionality in the support ticket portal as well as some automation between opportunity percentages.

Marijke
Director, Sales and Operations in Canada
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great support

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! Would recommend to any small business looking for a cost effective CRM for their sales team.

The team at Claritysoft is so very helpful. Always available to assist either by phone or email, or set up a Zoom. No question goes unanswered and they are all so friendly and knowledgeable.

The implementation was not easy to understand, but the team helped to implement.

Carlos
VP Operations in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to setup, use and manage+

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the solution, and how it support my needs for Sales and Customer Support.

The level of customizations and the ability to tie in Sales, CRM, IT Support. Also, the ability to drive lead generation emails.

The time it took to adjust my system to exact behaviors I needed after implementation.

Dana
Executive Assistant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

A ll inclusive system

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was introduced to Clarity soft CRM in 4 years ago. The support I received from technical support was very helpful since I had no prior experience in using a CRM.
Clarity soft also offers monthly training sessions and if you can't attend you are able to listen at a time when more convenient.
I would recommend this system to any business that is wanting to be organized and detailed in keeping track of potential clients and existing customers.

all inclusive functions of operation

a bit on the costly side for small businesses

President in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Ease of use, great customer support, constantly improving

Better training, help with certain setup