Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SmartRecruiters

Het pakket van SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition biedt recruiters alle gegevens en tools die ze nodig hebben op één uitgebreid platform.

Meer informatie over SmartRecruiters

It appears easy to use on the surface, and in comparison to other ATS', it isn't so bad in that regard. Customer support is rather quick to answer.

They were constantly emailing us multiple times a day before the check was sent out. I email them now and I get no response.

Beoordelingen van SmartRecruiters

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SmartRecruiters heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 138 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SmartRecruiters eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (138)

April
April
social worker
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 201-500 werknemers

Smart Recruiters

4,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Joanna
Joanna
Chief Talent Officer in VS
, 501-1.000 werknemers

A collaborative platform that is advancing our talent acquisition strategy

5,0 6 jaar geleden

simplicity of interface, enabling collaboration of hiring managers, open APIs to integrate with other platforms, likeness to other social tools that enables ease of use and adoption, and ability to customize and create platform adjustments without change ticket costs or depending on the ATS provider to make the changes.

Our HCM solution has an ATS that we chose not to leverage because features were behind SmartRecruiters - yet, we have to build integrations for solutions that integrate with HCM

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

I love Smartrecruiters!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I helped implement and get Smartrecruiters going. There is so much to learn and discover, but once you get the hang of it, it's very straightforward.

Smartrecruiters provides the best experience for a recruiter. It is so easy to use the website and provides you with a quick snapshot of where candidates are at in the interview process. It makes scheduling and creating interviews so easy with their calendar integration. There is also awesome integration with Docusign to make signing and completing offer letters so easy for candidates.

There needs to be some improvement with the self-scheduling feature within Smartrecruiters, but overall, it has been such a great experience.

Alexandrea
Recruiter in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

SmartRecruiters: The All-In-One Recruitment Solution

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I found it to be an effective tool for managing the recruitment process, from posting jobs to hiring candidates.

- Ability to integrate with Docusign, making it easier for candidates to sign and complete offer letters. -

There is room for improvement with Smartrecruiters' self-scheduling option, but overall, it has been a fantastic experience.

, 201-500 werknemers

Smartrecruiters is a forward-thinking platform that neglects the fundamentals of recruiting needs.

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A functional ATS that integrates with our other software and timely customer support.

I like the ease of sharing candidate and job info with internal employees and the simplicity of storing and updating all data within the system. Smartrecruiters integrates well with our other software and is an effective "one-stop shop" for our recruiting process.

The "open" nature of the software and the inability to customize manager and interviewers' visibility into the recruiting process. Anyone attached to the hiring team can see confidential candidate data (such as salary requirements and the results of screening investigations), as well as emails between recruiters and candidates which is extremely problematic. It is also not a functional tool for reviewing candidates- you constantly have to restart the process because of how the software redirects when you are dispositioning people and it requires too many clicks and opening of new tabs to be an efficient process. Scheduling is simple but making edits to interviews is very manual and time-consuming-- the software really misses the basic functions that makes an ATS usable and helpful to the recruiting process.

Reactie SmartRecruiters

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your candid feedback. Regarding the inability to customize manager and interviewers' visibility into the recruiting process: our Spring 2018 enhancements include many changes regarding this issue. Admins can now create up to 5 custom system roles, and configure each custom role's access and permissions with high granularity in three general areas: access to 'Configuration' and Admin settings, access to 'Analytics' (and reporting), access to 'Jobs & Candidates'. The Analytics and Jobs & Candidates areas are further broken down into product areas: company settings, compliance reports, analytics, report builder, create a job, hiring team, access all jobs, access group. For each area, Admins can assign a specific level of access to each custom role: 'no', 'view only', 'limited' and 'full access'. There is much more information available in the help center and especially the page regarding the Spring 2018 enhancements. I hope this helps!

Georgina
Talent Acquisition Leader in Australië
Werving en selectie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Strongest bond ever. SmartRecruiters is the better option.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very robust and inclusive software. It has a wide coverage and deeper functionalities which makes it unique.

I have been able to build a pool of talents within a very short period which makes my career shine bright in the industry. None of it would be possible without this smart tool. It is easy to customize the tool and getting things done is instant and effective. Also it did not take me long to learn how to use it, things just work my way every time I use SmartRecruiters.

Free from cons. SmartRecruiters is clean to me. I find no flaws.

Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I love SmartRecruiters!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic! Its been a dream to work with and I'm looking forward to launching in August!

I love how easy the system is to use for any and all levels of recruiters. The added features and CRM capabilities make it a system that stands out in the industry. It will change the way we recruit in a very positive way!

Sometimes the integration's and configurations can be difficult to do as SmartRecruiters doesn't allow for all characters to come through which can cause issues when you are integrating systems and trying to have two systems pass data back and forth - there seems to be a lot of errors but it's easy to fix as long as you have someone who can help.

Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

GREAT tool!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly its great ! exactly what we needed with all the features we were looking for !

We've left Workday Recruiting for SmartRecruiter (linked to Workday) and it solves all of the issues we were having with the other system. Nothing bad to say its great !

I honestly am having a hard time to say something i like the "least". The only thing, its SUPER minimal, I would say when posting you need to "add to cart" where you're going to post ? I find that odd.

Matthew
Matthew
Technical Recruiter in VS
, 51-200 werknemers

Smart Recruiters is, as a whole, a fantastic company/software. That sums in my thoughts.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The intuitiveness /usability of the system is a huge benefit. We're able to move candidates through the process very easily. A complaint though, the included job aggregators are pretty irrelevant

The BEST piece about this software is the fact that new features (taken from the community of SR users) are constantly being developed and we get monthly releases. Obviously, the user interface is very intuitive and easy to teach new managers. We just completely overhauled our entire Recruiting process, and the easiest part of that herculean effort was changing the process in SR.

Notifications are kind of a bugger. There's a feature that allows constant notifications, but the only person that can get those constant notification is the hiring manager. Why not the Recruiter too? Recruiters at my company live in this system day in and day out, hiring managers hop in and out as needed, so we're the ones that need the notification (along with the hiring managers).

Blake
Blake
Sourcing Recruiter in VS
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers

SmartRecruiters is Street Smart but not Book Smart

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've worked with better ATSs and I've worked with much worse ATSs. All in all SmartRecruiters is very middle of the road. There is nothing I particularly love or hate about it.

Easy to disposition candidates and enjoy the delayed disposition feature.

The mobile app is pretty much worthless. They're woring on it now but it is essentially little more than a baby version with little funtionality at the time being.

Scott
Scott
Founder in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Perspective from an agency

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a recruiter it's made my life a bit easier with submissions, but other than that it didn't do much for me. However as an external user of it, that's not all that surprising.

I like that SmartRecruiters gives me one place to login to work on reqs for a particular client. They can add and remove me as they need to, and being able to submit resumes there directly into their process is nice.

My clients didn't particularly love the software, and the look of it is a bit dated. Other than submitting resumes to make sure they're in the right bucket, I don't get any other use out of it. The resume parsing is OK, not great. It gets mostly the name and everything right, but often times messes up the paragraphs in the experience section.

Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Lost all job post and applicant's information

1,0 8 maanden geleden

Easy to use, really good free options, easy to test.

They deleted the account for all team members, the job post that we had and all the information about the applicants, while we still had the openings, so that meant we lost all follow-ups, CVs, all communications with almost 80% of the applicants, their customer service have not given a response yet, we called them, no one available, all day long, no one! it is easy to use and perfect, we they don't delete all your profiles with no explanation!

I love this platform! it allows me to track my recruiting process and find the best match!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I told before, I can track my recruiting process including customer and candidate feedback, in a very easy way.

I like the availability of tags and notes to find candidates based on specific words. I can manage candidates that are in active search but not assigned to processes, and match them based on their skills.

The free version is great as it is, but if I 'd like to migrate, it would be too expensive if I compare con local suppliers that offers similar options.

Exceptional Product, and Leading ATS

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Feature-rich but delightfully simple, SmartRecruiters was built with the hiring manager and candidate in mind. SmartRecruiters has redefined how we invite talent into the organization and has made a significant impact on our Company's success.

With rapid and high volume hiring across multiple locations in similar roles, it can be a challenge to mass-modify job postings.

I have a great experience, makes easy and faster my daily work

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like the way you can do the whole recruiter process, make notes and share with coworkers everything about candidates and how you can use the analytics to have a better view of the results in every process.

I like everything, I think there is nothing to improve for now, but maybe would be nice if the administrator is able to delete other users when they are not in the company anymore.

Jonathan
Talent Acquisition Operations Lead in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great user experience that allows hiring managers and recruiters to collaborate in one system.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to keep most of our information on one platform throughout the hiring process. This includes applicant data, interview notes and emails back and forth from the system.

The ease of integrations and usability for everyone in the hiring process. We feel that the systems UI/ UX is intuitive and comprehensive for those involved.

The lack of reporting and pipelining of candidates. Also the ability to screen resumes without downloading separately. That is a major time hard for our recruiters.

Pardeep
Sr Technical Recruiter in India
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Smartrecruiter Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Good

Very easy to use and it can maintain our data easy. Searching resume by Boolean search etc very compatible.

I never face any issue with smart recruiter. A little issue can be that It is not that much famous like others ATS.

Lilian
HR Assistant in VK

Great to use when managing large numbers of applications on a daily basis

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Being able to multi task in the system, especially when managing up to 10 live roles with more than 1,000 applications. Easily having an overview of progress and numbers

Not being able to personalise it, IE; add my own templates to the responses for candidates. I believe only the system admin at present has the ability to do this which isn't great.

Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

User End

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I used this in my previous role, not currently using. This was used at a school district. It was better than tracking applicants yourself. Appreciated the 'tag' feature (similar to facebook).

I didn't like that I could see applicants at other schools - this was sometimes confusing. I think a functionality update could fix this.

Lisa
Vice President in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Every Recruiter or HR person should try SmartRecruiters!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

The SmartRecruiters platform is seamless. I love that I can create a job posting and post it to a host of job boards, then pay for it in one simple step. SmartRecruiters will also post the job on a host of free sites. Our hiring Managers can access the system easily with minimal training. Candidates can apply quickly via their mobile devices and it is simple which attracts more candidates. If I ever have a question, their priority support responds immediately and resolves any issues. Bottom line is SmartRecruiters saves me time and money and makes my job easier.

Nothing. The team at SR listen to my needs as a customer and work to give a solution for all customers. The system has only been even more perfected over time.

Guada
Global Client Services Director in VK
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good tool for medium, large and enterprise-wide needs

4,0 vorig jaar

User friendly tool, it's manageable with basic training which has helped us with our teams and clients.

Process flow is not too sophisticated and might be a bit behind some business needs.

Francois
Director, Talent in
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Great Recruiting Platform for Medium Sized busineses

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Smartrecruiter is an amazing piece of technology written by recruiters for recruiters. It's flow process is intuitive and allows you to design your own recruitment process as well as put in place job and offer approval processes. It's great for managing candidates through a process and to store into future pipelines as necessary. It allows you to upload and store resumes as well as build different job and offer templates you can share with candidates. It has built in 360 Outlook integration which is great for setting up candidate interviews with hiring managers.

ease of use ability to design own recruitment process build out approval processes (job and offer) Resume uploads keyword search multiple offer and job templates Very reasonable cost

Hard to create some customizations SSO was not doable in our case Reporting not that robust

Executive Director of Human Resources in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great ATS with Built-In CRM Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The software is user friendly, is extremely candidate driven, and allows for all necessary features. We have thoroughly enjoyed using this product as our sole ATS to move candidates through our recruiting process

It hasn't integrated with my other software, but with homegrown software I have come to expect that.

Russ
Recruiting Manager in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

We have gotten some valued candidates via this platform.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It's an easy to use web-based software. Aggreates from other sources as well. Backups and maintenance are done off site. You can get a pretty good feel for the candidate from the page.

Can't include outside candidates or import current ones. At times no candidate resume is included. I would like more details about some candidates.

Lauri
HR Manager in VS
Computersoftware
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great for posting to multiple locations in one click.

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Easy to use interface. Hiring Managers love it. Excellent at posting jobs to multiple boards and locations with a single click. I love the Hire Loop which gives me visibility into all activities on jobs and candidates in one place. I think SmartRecruiters is a great tool. Customer account management and customer support are top-notch. From the Hiring Manager's perspective, it's perfect.

Difficult setup for 3rd-party recruiters. Difficult getting any kind of data from the tool although I know this is being worked on. Offer Approvals, system emails, and administrative setup. Can only opt-out of emails at a high level, so if on a hiring team, you get emails for all jobs or none.

Patrice
Patrice
Founder, CEO in VS
Cosmetica

I love using SmartRecruiters

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I love the interface and how easy it is to use this software. SmartRecruiters makes it super easy to post position vacancies, filter through applicants and get going throughout the entire process from recruitment to hiring.

I haven't run into any issues with the software, I think there is a lot of value for what they offer even if you're on the free plan and even more if you're on a paid plan which makes perfect sense.