Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over YouTrack

Tool voor het bijhouden van problemen en agile projectmanagement van JetBrains. Ondersteunt Scrum en Kanban. Cloudgebaseerd of lokaal geïmplementeerd. Gratis voor 10 gebruikers.

Meer informatie over YouTrack

46 reviews worden weergegeven

Dayne E.
Dayne E.
Customs Compliance Specialist in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

YouTrack helps keep projects on track

5 3 jaar geleden

Comments: The business I work for uses YouTrack effectively to track problems and projects to keep people on task and aware of what their responsibilities are at any given time.

Pros:

The thing I like most about YouTrack is that it gives users great tools to stay on track with projects. For example, a user can identify a bug in our processing software and create a ticket. IT can then triage the ticket and assign it to the correct developer to begin the process of investigating the bug and fixing it. That developer can post on the ticket asking for more information or indicating that it's ready for QA testing, etc. Every step along the way is catalogued for future reference.

Cons:

I dislike that users (not the IT people, the lay person) cannot edit their own tickets after submitting without IT enabling the option.

Maicol B.
Maicol B.
Developer in Italië
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A great bug tracker

4 4 maanden geleden

Pros:

Can be integrated with VCS repos (such as Github or Gitlab) A lot of custom fields and options to customize issue tracking experience Great customer support from Jetbrains

Cons:

UI a bit minimalistic (it can be a pro for users who like a minimalistic look, but personally I don't like minimal UIs. I prefer more detailed ones)

Data Analysis in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Holds great promise , allows you to stay on top of things, but leaves a few things wanting

3 3 jaar geleden

Comments: Perfect for small teams to be used primarily for bug tracking, and sprint planning. Easy to setup and use without having to jump through any hoops.
The interface and the whole system is rather intuitive which comes in handy especially for companies where teams work on multiple projects at the same time and more often than not each is tied with another project in one way or another. Comes with plenty of integrations so one can customize as needed.
Everybody at our company loves this product.

Pros:

compared to the various bug tracking softwares, this one is super simple, and easy to set up and get going. The interface is intuitive and helps keep sprints clean and organized. Performance is good as long as the setup has been done properly, else you will experience lags. Best for small teams which don't want to deal with the complexities of using JIRA. Pricing is based on storage so that is really very helpful. you can do custom queries to search for bugs, and my team uses it every day during the agile meetings. It comes in really handy.

Cons:

Not cons per say but 1. Features keep changing under your legs. For example, the option to search by `Assigned to me` has altogether disappeared from the main menu. Now you have to specially navigate to find that tag. 2. The url is rather long: mycompanyname.myjetbrains.youtrack.com 3. Comment boxes under tickets look rather medieval.

Silvio B.
Silvio B.
Software developer in Italië
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Probably the best tool for task tracking

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Very nice experience I would definitely suggest it especially to a team that likes to tinker with their tools in order to make them tailored to their needs

Pros:

I like the possibility to customize heavily this product. I've been working also on its workflow functionality which I've found very useful and complete. Also the docs are great and exhaustive which is a huge pro often overlooked.

Cons:

I really wanted to add custom styling to our kanban board in order to change the colour of the cards from green to red based on their due date but I had no way to do it with the youtrack provided functions so I had to inject a custom script. Would be nice to have this feature!

Thomas R.
Head of Sales in VS
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Helps keep our team organized

5 5 maanden geleden

Comments: YouTrack helps us keep track of tasks in a simple and effective way.

Pros:

Its helpful to relay information about a particular account from one team member to the next. It is also easy to figure out what things still need to be completed and which have already been completed

Cons:

once I create a ticket it automatically emails me anytime something is changed or noted on the ticket. Sometimes I even get double emails when I am tagged in something. For our team, sometimes the ticket simply needs to be passed on but I don't need to follow the progress every step of the way. Many times I only need to report something and then pass it on. It does allow you to opt out of the emails but I would prefer to simply opt into what I want updates on and what I don't.

Juan carlos R.
Juan carlos R.
2D Technical artist and Art manager in Mexico
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Best solution for project management

5 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

-Easy to use -Web based -Free for less than 5 people -Not really expensive on the next point (15 users) -Able to add cards to backlog -Custom status pointers -Sprints are super easy to create and automatically brings the unresolved issues back -Customization of user profile -Easy drag and drop cards on different status columns -Can add images/files/media in cards and can add comments to the same -Simply perfect for scrum

Cons:

-Design wise is not really appealing -Can get buggy when multiple people try moving the same card around -Needs to be refreshed from time to time to see changes.

Ashi A.
Ashi A.
Product Manager @ eMusic in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Simple and useful but not without some annoying glitches

4 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

It's a web based product, which means that teams in different regions can use it very easily without the use of any VPN connection to a central location. Its Dashboard widgets and agile boards are super useful and easy to use. Many of the fields are super configurable to allow for a very personalized integration.

Cons:

Still has some bugs, glitches and UX issues that can be rather annoying at times. Has less integration possibilities with other products than bigger and more known products like Jira.

András P.
András P.
Lead Developer in Hongarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

It is a very capable ticket and issue management system and easier to set it up than JIRA

5 vorig jaar

Comments: I'm glad it exists, it looks nice enough to convince the management and knows enough to satisfy most of the developers too.

Pros:

Ease of deployment comes first, the integration with TeamCity (CI) and the IDEA IDE itself is another thing worth mentioning, I also like the Android app. But the greatest thing is that you can freely use it with user limits on your own servers.

Cons:

The upgrade process between different distributions like, war, jar, docker is not always the easiest.

Jaimyn M.
Jaimyn M.
Head of Software Engineering in Australië

Excellent Product

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: YouTrack is an effective tool for managing our software development lifecycle.

Pros:

YouTrack is a nice to use, fully web based issue tracking and project management tool. The configurability is fantastic and allows our software development team to customise it exactly to our needs.

Cons:

The user interface (mainly for configuration) is a little confusing at first, but after a while it's easier to get used to.

Amr H.
technical lead in Egypte
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

iam happy by using YouTrack

5 6 maanden geleden

Pros:

the user interface and supporting agile are wonderful on this tracking system

Cons:

nothing everything is ok I am using it daily for tracking my team tasks

Binigya D.
Game Developer in Nepal
Computergames, 11-50 werknemers

YouTrack - Track Everything

5 vorig jaar

Comments: My time with YouTrack has been very pleasant. Apart from its few shortcomings, I have grown really fond of it, and it is really helpful in tracking and managing projects, even if you are coordinating with an external team.

Pros:

YouTrack is in my opinion, THE best project management and tracking tool there is. While it doesn't have a bucketload of features, or does not come on the cheap side, it does what is does extremely well. I love its UI and UX, it really makes using YouTrack a pleasure. I love its take on making tasks and managing them via boards. It is so easy to create a task, assign it's priority and notify the people concerned. I also especially love its Git integration, which makes working it with a second nature when you are coding and you want to make a commit. If you are serious about getting a project management tool, please try this once. You will love it!

Cons:

I really dislike that there is not an integrated communication platform like Basecamp in YouTrack. But it has a Slack integration, which is handy and useful. I also don't like that you don't have much theme choices, as for a tool that I will be using everyday, I would like a bit more of layouts, customizations and themes. And also, sometimes uploading files can be a buggy experience. Videos may take a long time to play, some files are indicated as uploaded but you can't view them immediately. These occur very rarely, but are a nuisance for sure.

Alternatives Considered: Redmine

Switched From: Redmine

Digital Content Manager in VS
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Excellent tool for tracking product development projects

5 vorig jaar

Comments: We are using it to communicate with our overseas development team in order to complete work on our digital learning platform. We use it to track features, bugs, and other user stories, and discuss those stories with the team. It has proven invaluable for this project since we are using an Agile sprint methodology.

Pros:

I like the ability to see Agile Boards related to our product sprints. I like being able to add screenshots or videos of bugs easily for our development team to use. I like that if I forget to save my work on a task, when I come back to the task my work is auto-saved and available to continue working on, even if I closed my browser.

Cons:

It would be nice if the feature for a particular task was automatically added to a sprint when a sub-task of that feature was added to the sprint. Right now we have to tag the sprint manually for every feature.

Developer in Italië
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Functional work manager

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: With this software we have finally succeeded in giving a dimension to our work, being able to estimate with an ever more accurate precision the time of realization of the tasks, further raising the level of organization.

Pros:

It is a software that allows you to fully customize your work, creating panels that show tasks that meet certain requirements (assigned to you, incomplete, testing ...). The task management is optimal, being able to choose the category, to whom to assign it, forecasting time to finish it, actual time, as well as title, description, comments and many other things. In general it is a complete software and it lacks nothing.

Cons:

The main downside of youtrack is the lack of learning facility. It took me a long time to figure out how to use it to the fullest, to take advantage of the enormous potential right away. It has so many features that are often "hidden", there are small links or buttons that you don't notice.

Max S.
Max S.
Director, Customer Success in
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Bugtracker from programmers for programmers

5 3 jaar geleden

Comments: Easy to use for administrators, programmers, project managers and issue reporters.
Definitely recommend for small and medium-sized teams.

Pros:

- rich support for SQL-like filters and hotkey \ CLI-like interactions - flexible and customizable - easy to use

Cons:

- some usage scenarios are not very carefully through through, e.g. when one attaches an image it's hard to copy and insert a markdown link (better if each attachment had something like "+" insert into text button)

Aman S.
HR in India
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Manage all your projects tickets in one place.

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: 1. It works just awesome for me and fo my team.

Pros:

1. The best thing i like the most is that you can set the priorities of your tickets like Critical, Major verify, Major, Normal so a developer can easily find out that on which tickets he/she have to work first. 2. If you are developing a project in a team then you can assign the tickets to the developers so that developer can easily work on those tickets which has been assigned to him/her. 3. After fixing the tickets you can also change the state of those ticket as Fixed and then after support team can easily test it and if it is fixed then tester can easily change the state to veified.

Cons:

1. Still i did not find any cons in YouTrack.

Ignacio S.
Ignacio S.
Lead Web Developer in Colombia
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Complete control over your team work.

5 3 jaar geleden

Comments: Is very awesome. It reduce the time needed to organize the team.

Pros:

Youtrack isn't the easier tool to use, I must recognize it, but we need to understand that, with all of it's features that is a necessary circumstance. Youtrack can help you a LOT when you are working with groups of people, you will know what are doing, when and who, you can measure the productivity of your team, create goals and many other things. Forget to think that it is only for programming or teams of programmers, you can use Youtrack in every scenario out there.

Cons:

Lack of some integrations, I think YouTrack is as good as Jira but need some extra integrations with others useful tools.

Martino P.
full-stack developer in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Let's track your task

4 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

It's very customizable, basically you can do what you want

Cons:

It's very powerful but... there is a lot of stuff to learn!

Purvika M.
HR in India
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Manage your project simply with YouTrack.

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: 1. I used to manage my company projects and the activity of the developer done by on that day on YouTrack.

Pros:

1. Manageability of your projects issue is really good that you can manage your or create issues or new functionality to be add as a priority bases. 2. A developer can change the ticket or issue to it's fixed state after fixing it. 3. You can also merge multiple ticket by duplicating it. 4. A developer or any one who is a user of YouTrack can comment below the ticket so the tester can easily known about the ticket.

Cons:

1. There is nothing to dislike in YouTrack it is best for my company.

Software Developer in Oostenrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Best issue management so far

5 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

For me this is the best issue management software so far. I've used others like Jira, but I really enjoy using Youtrack. Especially the query language is quite cool.

Cons:

I really can't think of any, maybe the settings page, it could use some redesign.

Tim F.
Tim F.
Systems Engineer in VS
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

YouTrack is a very powerful but easy to use issue tracking system.

4 4 jaar geleden

Pros:

The best part of YouTrack is how easy it is to get started. You can opt to run the software on your wn server or subscribe for a cloud-hosted instance. YouTrack is extremely powerful without being hard to use and it is very easy to integrate into your apps. Date-based swimlanes are a really useful feature.

Cons:

Overall I do not have any gripes but, for some, the options available can be a bit overwhelming. Fortunately this complexity is shielded from software end users and just has to be managed by the technical support and development staff.

Amol A.
QA in VK
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Useful for bug tracking

4 2 jaar geleden

Pros:

the filters that can be written to get the results and flexibly can filter the results to generate reports in various formats

Cons:

the time report charts are not easy to build.

Robbie D.
Senior Software Developer in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Great task manager for agile development

4 5 jaar geleden

Comments: We've been using this for a little over a year for all issue and task tracking. It has a basic interface which admittedly could probably do with a little cleaning up but it works great. It provides all the features you need such as comments, time tracking (with different types), git integration and email updates.

Pros:

git integration, comments system, time tracking, easy re/assignment.

Cons:

slightly dated site styling

Craig S.
Craig S.
Manager, Clinical Systems & QA in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

YouTrack Review

4 3 jaar geleden

Comments: overall good, good toll for defect/enhancement tracking

Pros:

*mostly intuitive *multiple projects *ticket linking

Cons:

*user profile set up not intuitive *Field set up not consistent

AVP Product Management in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Steep learning curve but well worth it

4 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

Projects are almost infinitely malleable and customizable

Cons:

The solutions are not always right in front of you - a softer UX would help

Will G.
Will G.
Client Success Director in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

YouTrack is very useful in helping us track and work on bug fixes for legacy product

5 3 maanden geleden

Comments: We use YouTrack to capture bugs and release infomation on our legacy product. YouTrack has historically worked well for us and I'm thankful to use it.

Pros:

I like how easy it is to input tickets, assign users and keep track of bugs. The chat and attachments are easy to use once you get the hang of it. Being able to attach bugs to client builds is extremely valuable.

Cons:

I think that the interface is a bit older and in my opinion, searching can be not quite as intuitive.