Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over WizeHive

Het meest flexibele en configureerbare platform voor full-cycle programmabeheer, om subsidieverstrekkers bij missiegebaseerde organisaties te ondersteunen.

Meer informatie over WizeHive

And WizeHive's support staff are unfailingly helpful, no matter how large or small the question.

Built-in Reporting Functionality, while extremely helpful, has limitations that cause it to be very bulky, restricted, and can make it difficult to use.

Beoordelingen van WizeHive

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

WizeHive heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 170 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je WizeHive eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (170)

Debra
Debra
Executive Assistant in VS

Great experience working with Wizehive - knowledgeable, supportive assistance, product easy to use!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It makes sense - it's easy to use and easy to learn! It has helped me take a time-consuming project (collecting scholarship applications) and simplify the process. Wizehive also comes with a knowledgeable staff, who is very helpful and walks me through the application and review processes. For me, learning a new software program can be daunting, but the software was easy to learn, and the online support allowed me to see and talk through each learning step. It gave me the confidence I needed to make the most effective use of this product for our Foundation scholarship program. In fact, when the Membership Department saw how Wizehive worked for our Foundation scholarship program, they decided they wanted to use it for their student competitions, and their competitions include video clips! This software is very versatile, easy to use, and adaptable to the many situations.

I really do not have any cons about this software. I enjoy working with it; it has met our needs.

Kristen
Director of Grantmaking in VS

Wize Way to Manage: A Grant Management Game Changer

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm delighted with WizeHive and would highly recommend the NextZen platform to anyone seeking a reliable, user-friendly, and comprehensive grant management solution. By investing in this technology, we will elevate the experience for all stakeholders within our organization and ensure that our processes and tools reflect our grantee partnership objectives.

What I appreciate most was the intuitive dashboard menu, which will allow our organization to effortlessly track and manage our grants. The interface for admin staff, external reviewer, and grantees is easy to navigate. The robust reporting features offer valuable insights, enabling us to make data-driven decisions and optimize our grant management process. The customizable workflows have allowed us to tailor the system to our unique needs, which we believe will result in enhanced efficiency. Additionally, I am impressed by the exceptional customer support provided by the WizeHive team, who are always responsive and helpful as I've needed assistance during the onboarding process.

While I'm extremely pleased with our WizeHive subscription, we encountered some drawbacks during the onboarding process. Specifically, I discovered a few features mentioned in our initial sales call were not part of our subscription package and would require an additional fee, which was prohibitively expensive for our small organization. Also, some key functionalities that tipped the scales for us in favor of WizeHive over other grant management systems are not yet available but are expected to be added in future updates.

Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not worth the money

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this system is not user friendly. I find myself spending so much time going through their help center documents. When I don't find a solution to my problem, I have no choice but to contact customer service which is a headache. It takes them about 24 hours to reply to urgent matters and most of the time they provide a complicated solution which they assume we would know how to do. We pay thousands of dollars every year not to have 24/7 customer service or for WizeHive not to make better improvements to the system. The only major change that they have done this year was redesigning the login page.

It does the basics that every other platform does. The application from the applicant side and review portals are easy to use.

-There's no support provided via phone unless you email them first and schedule a meeting (which takes a few days for urgent matters). -Emails usually end up in spam folders. -You can't duplicate applications or move them to the next year's cycle which is frustrating if you've deferred an applicant. -The letter generator plugin is not the greatest. You can't insert certain information which means you will probably have to do write the letters manually. -Recreating all the forms for each year -Submitted and incomplete (unsubmitted) applications are all saved in one place. -The system does not automatically email applicants about the final decision. You will have to do this manually via your own email. -The survey form has very limited functions. -Applications that are submitted but do not have transcripts and letters of recommendations show up as completed on the back-end. You will have to go through every submitted application to make sure they have completed 100% of your requirements. This again takes a lot of time to go through if you have a lot of applicants. These are just some of the things the system is unable to do.

Meg
Director, Community Investments in VS

Wizehive Review

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The support from the team has been great. They've been patient and helpful throughout the whole process.

The ease of use. I feel equipped to make changes on my own and can give guidance to others who might be running into issues without any concern. Customer is also very quick if I ever have a question.

Moving programs through folders can be a bit tricky only because you can accidentally move someone to a different part of the process and it will automatically trigger an email to them. Moving them to that folder could have been a quick mistake, so would be nice to have to hit save before an email is triggered.

Jennifer
Scholarship Manager, Digital Specialist in VS

My Zengine Experience with WizeHive

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been wonderful. I've launched my share of platforms in my career and this was as well-planned, structured, and executed as any of the best I've experienced.

I like everything about WizeHive, but hands down the cherry on top was our implementation lead, [sensitive content hidden]. Maybe all the leads are exactly the same -- I hope so, for the sake of everyone else -- but the success of our platform and launch is credited to the team leader. I cannot say enough good things about his intelligence to build, troubleshoot, test, reconfigure, and train me all while thinking of our needs, what we would need next, and what I didn't yet know. His technical talent is matched by his patience and priority of wanting our foundation and me to be set up for success from start to finish. I got that impression also in my calls with [sensitive content hidden]; instead of giving me bullet points of all things WizeHive, he asked questions about what we had, what we needed, what we wanted, and what we saw as our future needs. [sensitive content hidden] seems to be on that same wagon and I am thrilled to have the support system for this product.

I can't really think of anything I would consider a con. I would have liked to know more going in, but our foundation's timeline did not allow -- we were coming up on our next scholarship cycle and there was no time to waste -- but having training modules is very helpful. I refer back to them and hope they keep coming.

Daniel
Associate Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great customer service and fast setup

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This product has significantly reduced the administrative time we spend on grantmaking. We have more than earned back the cost of the license in time saved.

We had a last-minute need for an online granting process and needed an affordable tool where we could get everything running quickly with minimal input from our end. Even though their development times are typically longer, they were willing to adapt to our timeline and still delivered the forms a week earlier! Throughout the entire process, their support team has been amazing--always available, always happy to help and incredibly fast to turn things around. We hardly had to do any of the development ourselves, despite this being a last-minute request. As a small team with limited spare capacity, this was a lifesaver in being able to keep to our grantmaking timeline.

While the functionalities are enough for most organizations' granting needs, there are a few customization options, such as greater flexibility with repeating questions, which we would have liked. However, the support team helped us find acceptable workarounds.

Kelly
Senior Director in VS
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers

Great grant/scholarship management tool

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrific onboarding & development process. Really appreciated how easy they are to work with us for a customized solution to our needs.

We moved our paper application process for our scholarship and grant programs completely online. WizeHive has proven to be highly efficient in processing applications, communicating with applicants and reviewing submissions. Such a time-saving resource for our team!

We've been very happy so far. Any questions we have had were quickly answered through their customer service.

Dawn
Grant Coordinator in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Functional software platform for mid-size organizations

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good follow through and process went as described. Friendly people and very helpful in determining needs for folks new to this process.

Ease of implementation and the team members were all great to work with during the initial discovery process and setup.

No integrations with grants.gov and the online trainings were more geared towards grant makers than grant seekers, which we did not include in our package.

Sarah
IT Business Analyst in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent vendor experience

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our experience with WizeHive has been one of our best and most rewarding vendor relationships. We had a very smooth implementation process and the support received from WizeHive has been amazing- I wish we could have more vendor relationships like this one!

Prior to signing the contract with WizeHive, they held blueprint sessions with us to ensure they understood our program and process and that their platform would meet our needs. That prevented any unexpected surprises through the implementation process which we had experienced with previous vendors. The platform itself is simple to use with minimal training for administrators and we are offer to have a platform that is easy to use for our applicants.

Not finding them sooner? There are no cons with mentioning in a review- this platform has worked very well for our needs.

Kayleen
Program Manager in VS

Scholarship Implimentation Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, it was a great experience and liked how the trainings were saved in our folder.

Live in-person training during the implemenation phase. The implementation lead was able to change/edit things along the way in both of our scholarship portals.

We were not able to use one portal for the scholarships we have.

Jonathan
Implementation Specialist in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers

Rapidly Customizable & Scalable Solution with Endless Possibilities

5,0 4 jaar geleden

1. Implement an idea into a fully functional solution in Production within minutes. 2. Correct and modify configurations with clients and end-users in real-time. 3. Designed to empower system owners and administrators to meet the demands of their clients and super users. 4. Ongoing system upgrades and enhancements to improve configuration capabilities of the system and user experience. 5. Direct and quick customer support when built in Help & FAQ aren't able to answer questions.

While the system's capabilities to scale are incredible, there are some missing features or issues that haven't been addressed yet that would add a greater measure of use by both Administrators and end users. - Unable to conditionally require Date fields to be before or after another Date field - End users are unable to print/save full applications once completed. (Review Portals only recently received this capability) - Workspaces (Databases), are unable to connect to each other to share data and improve reporting capabilities - Built-in Reporting Functionality, while extremely helpful, has limitations that cause it to be very bulky, restricted, and can make it difficult to use - Features and configurations can often be buried deep within menus and take time to navigate to - Unable to bulk upload or download attachments to or from records - Unable to send attachments by Bulk Email - Review Portal, user-directed configurations limited What is extremely important for the reader to understand from my items listed above is that when you have a system that is capable of achieving almost all of your business needs and opens the door to a million possibilities, it can become incredibly frustrating when small or specific aspects of the system are not capable of being configured or scaled. It is the give and take of using an incredible configuration management system. Once you get used to having the ability to configure almost anything you want, its hard not to want even more!

Amanda
Performance Management Analyst in VS

Review of WizeHive for Application and Grant Management

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we have had a positive experience with WizeHive. The staff are responsive to our needs, and take the time to understand what we need from the system in order to meet our goals. As noted about, our implementation lead went "over and above" in developing customize forms/processes to help our grant making process go as smoothly as possible. He also took a lot of time ensure our organization's staff were well trained on how to use the system.

We used WizeHive to manage several different application processes, and a grant management/reimbursement process. For the application process, we liked that both the application and the review process was built into the system, allowing for a more streamlined process for both applicants and reviewers. We also liked that the forms and fields were customizable to ensure we were collecting the information we needed.For our grant management/reimbursement process, we had an extra level of complexity to what we needed the system to do given how we reimbursed our grantees. Our WizeHive implementation lead worked with us to understand how to set up the system to best meet our needs and customized various forms and processes within the system to meet those needs.

One feature we think would be helpful is if there is a way that applicant organizations could allow multiple staff within their organization to access their organization's applications or reimbursement forms. Currently, an organization is limited to one username/password to access their application portal. Unless the organization shares that username/password with others within their agency, this means that they are limited to only one particular individual having access. It would also be helpful if the system allow an organization to have an overall organization account, and then within that account access various funding oppournities. Presently, each funding opportunity essentially requires a different account. As we have the same agencies that apply for various funding opportunities, they have to create (and remember) different log-in information for each separate funding opportunity.

Marisa
Analyst in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect for DIY Grant Management

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our team is very happy with Wizehive, and we would absolutely use Wizehive again and recommend the platform. I hope that the software team continues to make aesthetic and functional updates, but as it is the platform does 98% of what we need it to, very well.

Wizehive has all of the features a grant administrator needs to centralize everything from communication with grantees, to the application itself, to the review process, to the final decision-making. It's been incredibly helpful for managing a program with >100 applicants, and we can track every submission from beginning to end, all in one place. The data view in particular lets you filter and cut applicant data every which way, and all of the forms relevant to one applicant are linked to each other, so even that is centralized. During the implementation process, our point person was flexible, fast, and responsive, and lived up to what we expected from our salesperson. For its price, Wizehive was the only platform we looked at with such an in-depth level of implementation support, and for that it's definitely singular.

Because Wizehive comes with so much customization, it takes a while to get the hang of, so a team definitely needs a dedicated person to spend some time getting familiar with the platform. Options and consequences are not always intuitive, so you might change something without realizing that you are breaking something else, especially among the submission portal, forms, review process, and review portal. I also wish that the data view would let you batch-select applicants--with so many, it's fairly tiring to move them into different folders one-by-one. Finally, summarizing review information from a review form only lets you do a certain menu (averaging, summing, etc. scores), and I wish that could instead be a custom formula.

Lacey
Scholarship Director in VS

Scholarship Applications Made Easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We now have everything related to our scholarship program in one system. Previously, we used Zengine for contact management and Select for our scholarship application process. We recently migrated our scholarship application process to Zengine and were able to provide our applicants and school partners a much easier to use, integrated system that I think makes our process easier on everyone involved.

We use Zengine as a contact management database, an award tracking database, and most recently, as a scholarship application system. I like how everything is linked and integrated making it easy to pull necessary information for mailings, outreach, data, research, etc. I find that the software is intuitive and easy to use.

The only thing that I dislike right now is that I'm not able to pull email delivery reports on auto-emails that are set up based on folder movements. This feature works well with the bulk email feature, but it would be helpful to also have delivery reports for the auto-email feature.

Beverly
Fellowship Coordinator in VS
Openbaar beleid, 51-200 werknemers

Best Customer Service Ever!!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it. Love it. Love.

The software is very user-friendly. The staff is extremely helpful and assists promptly. I have always been able to get an answer in a timely manner and have problems resolved quickly.

I have no issues even after 6 years of usage and is why I continue the service.

Data & Research Executive in Maleisië
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Creative & Efficient Grant Management System

5,0 10 maanden geleden

The innate ability to create forms effortlessly is amplified by customization, resulting in a streamlined process. This fosters a unique data capture structure, enhancing efficiency in processing and operations.Customizable forms cater to diverse data collection needs, ensuring a seamless, tailored experience. This dynamic interaction doesn't compromise processing coherence; rather, it harmonizes customization with structured data handling, facilitating efficient downstream operations. This synergy optimizes information management, boosting operational agility and data-driven success.

Consider enhancing integration with external documents, including the option for in-house signatures, thus reducing reliance on third-party applications.

RaeAnne
AIEF Higher Education Coordinator in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

The Best Choice For Our Growing Program

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was such an easy, quick decision to make. We'd met with multiple other programs that didn't quite fit, but after speaking with both the American Indian College Fund and the Cobell Scholarship, we decided to reach out to WizeHive. From the initial meeting, we were very optimistic about the program.

The build process was very organized with clear deadlines. The trainings before starting the build created a great foundation and the project map/plan was so convenient to keep an eye on what was due and when. Our Implementation Lead, [sensitive content hidden], was very knowledgeable about the program and always had quick solutions for us when we had questions. Super responsive and understanding about reschedules when needed, as well.

Starting out, learning the administrative side of WizeHive can be a bit confusing. However, I know it's really only practice that can resolve this.

Galen
Local Food Supply Chain Specialist in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great product and even better customer service.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Very customizable forms and super helpful automation through Zapier. The customer support is very extensive, with an orientation to teaching the customer how to help themselves and make their own changes. Very refreshing approach. The grant reviewer experience is also very streamlined.

The amount of customization means this product will take time to learn or feel comfortable with for new or less experienced users.

Ilene
Ilene
Executive Director in VS

Internship Application Process Made So Much Easier

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used WizeHive for our summer internship application process and have been very, very happy with it -- it's made it so much easier for us to manage the applications we receive and to assemble data. In particular, the review functionality has streamlined our process and avoided wasteful copying. After the initial set-up, we haven't needed much support from year to year, which is terrific - but when we do they are very responsive.

Overall, the whole system works really well, and the reporting function is terrific.

The e-mails to references seem to get caught in SPAM filters fairly often, which creates some administrative burden to follow up with those persons. And since we use the system only once a year, it is a bit pricey.

Reactie WizeHive

8 jaar geleden

Hi Ilene: Thank you for your business as well as your review! If you continue to have the SPAM problem please contact us directly We send all of our emails out through a 3rd party service called that processes over 20 billion emails a month with a 99%+ deliverability guarantee so we should look into your configuration as this should not be an issue.

Rudi
Program Manager in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

User-friendly software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with implementation specialist was very positive - he was very clear in his explanations about the different design options we had at each step, and careful to address each piece of feedback and each question we had, as he helped us to customize the software to fit our grant application and administration needs.

This software has already saved us considerable staff time and paper. Creating a form is easy, as is organizing and exporting the data. Our panel of community grant reviewers appreciated how easy it was to access, take notes on, and score the grant applications this year.

We've not yet come to a satisfactory solution for managing grant-related correspondence. The system logs all email that goes out in an ongoing list, but we'd like to be able to organize this by recipient.

Shannon
Manager, Volunteer Development & Recognition in VS

IFT Wizehive Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: THe experience has been great, very helpful with answering questions, and helping out whenever needed.

This software has helped us streamline the application and review process into one place. Easy access for staff and members. Great way to track information easily.

I wish I could move around the work space to my liking after it is created to work with my flow of work.

Paula
Director, Center for Healthy Nonprofits in VS

WizeHive is Making My Job Easier and More Manageable

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I needed a way to keep track of many moving parts—requests from nonprofits, building and maintaining a consulting network to match know-how with needs, paperwork like contracts, W-9’s and final reports. The matching capability was an important feature. I am new to using it but so far, I am impressed by how helpful and easy it is to use and I know already it will make my life less painful and better organized.

I was very impressed with the attention paid to training and coaching prior to fully launching. It was well organized and easy to practice and get help if I ran into a question. By the way, I am not a sophisticated user and felt daunted by learning how to use and be the admin for this platform. They knew how to build my confidence and competence.

I look forward to innovations down the road that will help make reporting easier to my funders and oversight committee. In my particular situation, I would like to be able to more seamlessly share information from the consultant intake form ( like resumes/bios) in Zengine with the nonprofits that matched with them.

Sharlene
Sharlene
Research Programs Coordinator in VS

Trusted grant management software

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are needing to collect and save a lot of data from grant applicants and reviewers, this is a great system to use. There are so many functions that can be utilized to maximize the grant review experience, and the support team is always helpful with answering any questions you may have about any step. Our organization has plans to upgrade to a submission portal next year which will allow even greater ability to perform a multi-step application process, save user profiles, and allow easy follow-up with grant recipients in order to collect final reports.

Auto email/bulk email feature makes it easy to notify applicants. Application forms are easy to update. Can perform an entire review process through WizeHive without much need from an outside source. Convenient place to keep track of records of applicants and reviewers. Also helpful with creating registration forms for events.

Somewhat challenging to navigate. Needs more help options and tutorials to make the user experience much easier. Still some bugs that need to be fixed (including some issues with a few of the filters in application forms).

Laura
Event Liaison Specialist in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Wizehive is versatile, customizable, has incredible depth, functionality and great customer service!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Savings on time, resources, paper and ease of use for my board to review.

My favorite thing about the software is how much time, resources and paper it saves me. I was managing the application process manually and it was super time consuming. It's been streamlined and I'm more efficient because of that. I also am really impressed with my implementation specialist . He's been invaluable and super patient with me during the entire process.

There are just a few minor things that could be improved upon, they are very specific to my review program. Mostly having to do with financial calculations.

Lindsey
Center Director in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Well-designed and customizable solution for grant applications and reviews

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zengine is intuitive to use, and is supported by excellent reference materials and resources for administration. This product is excellent!

The programmable portals for grant submission and reviews are excellent, and will be critical to the success of our new initiative to solicit applications for sub-grants. The implementation support during programming was efficient, responsive, and extremely professional.

There are not any features that are missing, and the team was willing to add additional features that I needed, such as a time-stamp on the submission confirmation. Their flexibility and support to product users is exceptional.