Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Mvix Digital Signage

Contentrijke software voor digitale displays met meer dan 150 gegevensbronnen, waaronder Salesforce, MySQL, Google Analytics, HubSpot en meer.

Meer informatie over Mvix Digital Signage

The only pro I think I could in good conscience give to potential purchasers of this software is that it is very logically set up. The software is easy to follow but that is about it.

Beoordelingen van Mvix Digital Signage

3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

Mvix Digital Signage heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 46 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Mvix Digital Signage eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (46)

Jorge
Jorge
Adsense Publisher
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy To Use and Integrate

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is an incredible software solution. It's easy to utilize, simple to integrate, and work through. The feature list is absolutely grand. It has everything you could possibly need to control signage, display, and more. You can even tie together RSS, Social Media, and other API solutions. Whether you want a simple display, or you want to have something scrolling with automated updates throughout a given time, you will find that this can assist with ease. I like the compatibility over the web, using a desktop worked great, laptop functions worked well too, and of course using a smartphone was interesting. Overall, this is a solid app, easy to use, and comprehensive in terms of compatibility and features.

Easy to use, integrate, and push forward. The automated updates, API functions, and audio compatibles were great too. Simple, no need to be a tech guru to figure this out.

None that I could find, honestly.

Ignazio
EHS Manager in Frankrijk

A one stop shop platform!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easily promote your company's message while utilizing up to date features and technology!

This platform has worked its magic to promote our company message across the US within 8 facilities. The ability to add features such as RSS feed, animations and sending messages that really pop has increased employee morale while utilizing technology. We plan on using this platform for many years to come !!

If you have weak internet connection,there is a potential that the system can go down and will need a reboot of the software.

President/Founder in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Promise, exceedingly poor delivery

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Mvix is supremely disappointing, because I had high hopes. The software, as I noted, boasts excellent potential - the problem is, it simply does not work as it should. The support process was maddening as well - I deployed 5 screens for my biggest and longest held client, and the end result is cost overrun due to never ending issues.
I would not recommend this software to anyone - in fact, I would venture to say don't even waste your time with a trial presentation.
The presentation will make you feel the platform is outstanding - it is anything but.
Very disappointed in this software.

The platform has an excellent array of features - many types of media can be used, as well as the many built in widgets. Getting to know your way around the platform is easy, especially if you work in the tech world, were software can be a jungle. This platform has a very clean look and straightforward but very flexible methods of using it.

The software is horribly unreliable. The WYSIWIG for building templates is terrible, requiring unwieldy placement of zones in order to get the actual full screen to look clean and professional. Clocks randomly changing to incorrect times. Widgets simply stop working for no apparent reason - just an empty zone where your content should be. Entire screens just go black for any number of reasons - one of which is no discernible reason at all. Push out a content update? Boom, black screens. Customer support is terrible as well. Initial responses for issues is actually swift; however, the responses are inept and useless. Different techs contradicting others, and techs sending condescending and trite emails to simple questions - all the while never having found a solution to the 2 weeks of non-stop issues. Our initial point of contact with MVics simply stopped answering calls and replying to emails. I paid for 2 1 hour training sessions, and the trainer was well trained - but only when exactly on script. Questions about using various features were poorly demonstrated with no actual test data to show during the training. Save yourself a LOT of headache, and search for a better solution.

Timothy
Meetings Director in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Quality product. Great Value. Easy to Use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our hotel has used the signage for about 6 years. Quality product. Good value for the price. Easy to use.

Easy to use. Like internet-based access so i can even update from home.

Since we run the signage 24/7, we occasionally run into problems with software updates. However, if needed to be repaired, MVIX help desk is usually quick to fix.

Bill
Studio Coordinator in VS
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Satisfied Customer for BB PEG channel use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

It's easy to navigate through software. User friendly.

I would like better control of all media. ie: programming a video time slot would benefit me...I need programming capability play a Video at 7pm then stop and resume Bulletins at 8pm for example.

Kimberly
VS

Mvix is the best!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I spent time searching for the absolute best solution for our company and I found it in Mvix.
We currently have one installed on our lobby TV and plan to buy more in the future for other locations. It's so easy to centrally manage them from anywhere!

There is no better value than a Mvix media player. They perform every bit as good, if not better than top dollar media players. This is the ONLY company I have found that offers their software for free after purchasing the device, everyone else charges high monthly fees to use their software in addition to having to purchase their much more expensive device. Mvix XhibitSignage is robust and has everything I wanted and more! It is extremely easy to use. I really enjoy working with it. Most importantly, their Customer Service is excellent. It's very hard these days to find companies that truly pride themselves on customer happiness after they've spent the money. Mvix is there for you when you have questions they are knowledgeable and friendly and have followed up with me multiple times to see how things were going and if we need some help.

My only regret is that I don't have more TVs to put more media players on! ;)

Justin
Director in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Reliable option for mos

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good. Some technical issues with hardware resetting

Price and scaling was simple as was scheduling content

I wish there was integrated interactive display authoring

Sophie Rose
Tekstschrijvers
Bron: GetApp

The best web-based digital signage software

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mvix XhibitSignage has been one of the best pieces of software I've chosen for my business in recent memory. The features are incredibly comprehensive. I really appreciate the fact that I can manage a variety of screens over the internet using a standard browser; it makes it much easier to get things done from any location. Best of all, I feel safe knowing that 256-bit encryption is used and that everything is backed up on a daily basis. I never have to worry about security or losing any data for any reason. The overall ease of use is great; the tools are responsive and all of the function is intuitive. The overall design is fantastic and makes it simple to operate. I really appreciate the dynamic content widgets.

Ease of use Encryption and security Lots of features Reliable backup Well designed Dynamic content widgets and other visually appealing options Can be used from any browser Great support Great content scheduling options

No cons or issues to speak of. Any confusion I've had has been easily resolved

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
Bron: GetApp

Great app once you learn all of the tricks

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using the app for close to a year. When I first started using I had a few problems and glitches. but now being seasoned with this app I find it very easy to use and easy to set up. My customers love the display and the ease of access I have to all of their menus and the ability to change information quickly.

easy to upload media, create templates and playlists, and publish information

the set up isn't always seamless and some of my customers originally feel discouraged about using the product.

Randy
Marketing Manager in VS

Thrilled with our Mvix purchase

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After evaluating 7 or 8 digital signage vendors, we chose Mvix for a number of reasons. Installing and setting up the computers was a breeze. Their Content Management System is very easy to use and we were up and running in a matter of hours with professional looking content. We were also swayed by the fact that there is no annual fee for the use of their software and their computer came with SSD drives (no moving parts) which we considered a huge advantage over others who still use traditional (slow) hard drives. Lastly, their support team is very responsive and while we've only had to call twice, we received immediate answers to our questions. I tell all the retailers I frequent that they need to install Digital Signage in their stores.

Jacob
President in VS

Units are unreliable

1,0 6 jaar geleden

User is able to change menus remotely. Software has a good deal of flexibility. When it works it works well.

The software is ok. The hardware (device players) are unreliable. Stop working after power outages. I have surge suppresor powering these units but they still cant handle power outages, electrical storms. They do not last more than a year or so. Replacing them is expensive. For a smaller business, you would be better off running a simple powerpoint through a USB stick.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Jacob, we apologize for the trouble you're having. Our systems currently power over 50,000 active screens and we work hard every day to make our product usage easy and reliable. We're so sorry that this is not the experience you've had. I was able to review your account and check in with the support team, we're sending you a direct email to address some of the issues you're having. Our devices are protected under warranty for one year after purchase, so any devices that had been affected by a power surge could be replaced for no additional cost. If you are having any further difficulties with your solution, please open a ticket with our Support Team: www.mvixusa.com/support so we can assist you as soon as an issue arises. Please be assured that you have our attention and we will do everything in our power to resolve the player issues.

Lionel
Bron: GetApp

Good device - Horrific product support.

2,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MVIX behavior is interesting but I guess the overall numbers work for them or they would behave differently.. When the equipment is working everything is fine and customers like me are happy. But the pattern I have come to realize, and unfortunately be subject to, is that each and every time there I have a problem it is an ordeal getting support to actually fix the issue. In all fairness, eventually it does get resolved, but only after numerous calls or a ridiculous amount of unnecessary emails to get someone to actually address the issue. We've had only 3-4 issue over the last 1+ years, and each incident has taken excessive time and effort to engage customer support. Not referring to the rapid enthusiastic email reply...actual hands on support. Great when it works but if anything goes astray…your in for a bumpy ride, and it doesn’t matter how easy it is to fix…it simply will not happen without exhaustive effort on the customers part to get help in my experience.

Devices work well the majority of the time.

Customer support is laughable. Requires a ridiculous amount of effort and followup to have them actually place hands on to resolve an issue in our experience.

8 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate you taking time to provide us this feedback. Beyond our much-liked products, we do provide 24/7 (phone + web) support services to all our customers. Our standard support services are provided free of charge to all our clients in accordance with industry leading SLAs. We take customer service and support very seriously and feedback such as this is very helpful in improving. Our intentions are genuine, but to err is human. In your case, we messed up and we apologize. You were accidentally provided an incorrect timeline and hence our failure to deliver. Please rest assured that you have our utmost attention as you continue to use and enjoy your digital signage system. We will continue to improve our support operations and provide the best value product possible. Along with that we will continue to improve our state-of-the-art solutions and the free software.

Brittany
Owner in VS
Restaurants

Don't waste your money. Not a reliable way to run your business.

1,0 7 jaar geleden

I like that you can set screens to change at a certain time and certain date. However, you can't select a screen to display on more than one date even thought it says you can. It will just say another screen is displaying.

The product is not reliable. Have owned for a year and the service is constantly out. I can't even count any more how many times my restaurant has opened and one of their exhibit boxes that feeds my menu screen is out thus resulting in my customers not being able to view my menu. This is just unacceptable. Reach customer service is a nightmare. You will wait on hold for 20+ minutes via the phone (if you can even find their phone number they hide it) and you will wait 24hrs+ to resolve an issue via email. It's just flat out a waste of money and doesn't work.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Brittany, we apologize for the trouble you¿re having. Our systems currently power over 50,000 active screens and we work hard every day to make our product usage easy and reliable ¿ we're so sorry that this is not the experience you¿re having. Our tech manager has called and emailed you to address your menu board issue. We want to work with you to fix any problems you may be having immediately. If you are having any further difficulties with your solution, please open a ticket with our Support Team: www.mvixusa.com/support.

Web Design/Architect in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

MVix Digital Signage review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When things are working they seem to work fairly well, but we've had occasional hardware issues that have been frustrating for us.

I enjoy that it's web-based, which allows me access from pretty much any location. I also like the Internet-based modules that allow me to pull information for display. Our system is used to display youtube videos relating to our county government departments and functions.

Some of the modules are a bit basic and could use some "beefing up". For example, the text scroller offers limited control. Ideally I would like to be able to set a delay time between each scroll; for example, I'd like to have the scroll occur once every 5 minutes over top of a video that is playing. As is, I can't do this.

Jason
Officer - Creative Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Absolutely aweful

1,0 7 jaar geleden

The cloud Content Management System looks great and works most of the time. It is easy to use for the most part and is one of the things that drew us to this company.

Players are constantly crashing, freezing, or having bizarre issues. Their customer support team is slow to respond and generally lacking accountability. We have had this product for almost a year now and have had ongoing issues from day 1. If we had not bought tons of these players, we would have returned them or just moved to a new company.

7 jaar geleden

Jason, so sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with our media players. Our systems are powering over 50,000 active screens in the field, and we work hard every day to make the product usage is easy and reliable ¿ we're so sorry that this is not the experience you¿re having. I was able to review your account and check in with the tech team ¿ we're waiting for a response from your IT department. Rest assured that you have our attention and we will do everything in our power to resolve the player issues.

Peter
Communications & Innovations Officer in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Tough to Use and Update

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This was our first try with digital signage and it was not a great experience. We had high hopes for it but it just didn't pan out. The hardware let us done more than the software. I think we could have worked with the software. The boxes were like $800+ and they didn't work most of the time.

The biggest problem for us was how touchy the boxes are that go onto the back of the TVs. If wifi blipped out for a second, the box would have a complete meltdown and then you would have to get out a wireless mouse and keyboard and remote in to the box and reset it. We had to reset the boxes at least once a week. Maybe even more.

Ryan
IT Manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Information beamed from screen to your pupils.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Remote access without having to update, it's an all-inclusive package that makes it easy to create a looping presentation without having to have a separate computer set-up. Giving you access no matter where you are at.

Most of the better features are locked behind a paywall of sorts unless you buy a bigger package. This is fine, but there are a few things that'd be nice if they'd unlock by microtransaction so that you could access them, minor things. Otherwise, if you have a good graphic designer with a little bit of creativity this software is perfect even at the base.

Vincencia
Sales Representative in Kenia
Kansspelen en casino's, 11-50 werknemers

Affordable digital marketing solution

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MVIX digital signage builders are who they are in the digital platform. It is our first time using this software and its marketing enterprise package is offers all marketing and advertisement solutions we can think about. Above all, at no cost, creators of this solution put everything that marketers would want together and decided to create an affordable platform that offer online businesses a solution they have long awaited. The customer service is also fantastic and assisted us get to implement this software.

Customer service is fantastic, affordability and is a solution for digital advertisement.

None for now

Todd
Engineer in Bangladesh
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Free Software, Multi-user - tons of features

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before we purchased, we reviewed over a dozen companies and this company stood out. Free software, reliable service and a very long list of feature - all free. Live traffic, weather, QR code, charts, countdown timer, drag and drop playlist. Very easy to post content on screens. We manage 5 screens at our location. Love the interface. Their training helped a lot... found some cool time saver techniques.

Its free and very user friendly

Cant think of any at the moment

Neal
QA in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

Really helped get the message out!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Again, very easy and intuitive

Ease of setup / activation. Intuitive user interface.

The unit has the ability to remotely reboot the devices but, that is at a higher level of service than I have.

Rosa
VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Affordable and reliable customer service

Opmerkingen: Pros
MVIX digital signate is exciting for anybody planning to replace its current digital signage system. The kit was very easy to setup and pocket-friendly, with no repeated subscription fees!
I've been using it for seven months now, and I only had the reason to contact their support when we wanted to re orientate our systems. The customer support was efficient and very helpful in the whole migration and set up. Great company, Great service - Quick email communication and instant support. I strongly recommend.

Great company, Great service - Quick email communication and instant support.

The interface is at times slow. I think it may be due to congestion. But it comes back in no time.

Monique
Admin in VS

When It Works, It's Great

4,0 6 jaar geleden

When the program is working and you understand how to use it, the program is great. We use this software to publicize committee meetings, community events and happenings, and to keep our employees abreast of activities, deadlines, etc.

When their systems crashes, it is an absolute pain trying to get technical support or customer service to respond to an issue.

Alexis
President in Canada

Exceptional Software

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had excellent results with the Mvix's digital signage solution. The simple drag and drop interface is easy enough for all to learn in a short amount of time. The embedded widget feature allows you to easily view streaming media, RSS Tickers and PDF's. It is helpful that there is no software to install it is all cloud based and easily accessible.
We have installed the signage software in 5 different office locations across North America and plan to implement a few new locaitons by the end of 2015. You will not find a better solution out there for the value and cost that Mvix has set this price point at. Highly recommend.

Matthew
Bangladesh
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great Digital Signage Product!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: XhibitSignage turned out to be the perfect digital signage solution for our office building directories. The MVIX team was a pleasure to work with from first contact throughout the whole process.

Complete kit was easy to install and set up. No recurring subscription fees!

Creating templates on the website could be a little tricky at times since you can truly see what your design looks like while creating without constantly hitting the preview button and then going back to make adjustments

Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Use Digital Signangee

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helped manage multiple sites across the state.

The abiltilty to manage mulptiple digital signance from one dashboard. It has a lot of options to add content.

There is a quite learning curve to setting up the layout. Once it is figured out, they platform is easy to use.