Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SiteMinder

Alles wat je nodig hebt om online gasten te werven. Het complete cloudgebaseerde platform dat meer gasten naar elk hotel brengt.

Meer informatie over SiteMinder

The ease of use versus its competitors. Maybe the setup at the begining is more tedious than other channel managers, but it makes things easier for your daily work.

Customer Service contact time is POOR. Customer service should use team viewer to gude clients with issuesa and not just send an email to sort it out yourself with.

Beoordelingen van SiteMinder

3,7
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,9

SiteMinder heeft een totaalscore van 4,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 175 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SiteMinder eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (175)

Linda
Linda
Property Owner Manager in Australië

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Peace of Mind, StressFREE, Happy working with them and Relief!

From the Outset, the Sales Representative was incredible informative, honest, and consistently followed through every step of the way. The website on extranet looks professional, is user friendly, has everything that we need ... The Support (whilst on a FREE TRIAL) is OUTSTANDING. We went through a painLESS few day process that took the previous Channel Manager months to get right (and they only managed to perfect two OTAs, after a lot of PAIN) ... At first I was very reluctant to spend more on this service ,and now I am so delighted that I listened to the rep, made the much-needed change over to SiteMinder, and that I that have been and still am working with the rep

There are no cons at this stage ... We have a Wix website and used two of their "preferred" channel managers (they "sacked Myallocator who were really good and then contracted with HotelRunner, who were an absolute nightmare to work with, for six months . The comparison goes without having to say anything more (read the above "Pros")

6 jaar geleden

Hi Linda, Thank you for your great feedback. We are thrilled that you have had such a positive experience with your SiteMinder sales representative and our support team! Thanks again and please let us know if we can be of any assistance. Thanks, The team @ SiteMinder

Marlon
Reservations Manager in Belize

Great channel manager & user-friendly

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The property I manage online is displaying live availability 24/7 across many channels, including Airbnb which is becoming a popular OTA. Room rates can easily be adjusted for specific periods. Overall this is one of best systems ever and very user friendly, which is very important.

It is so easy to setup; from adding a new channel to the mapping process. Rates can easily be configured for specific room types and channels, unlike others which are not so flexible.

Does not have HBSi connectivity. Some channels such as Flight Centre, Apple Leisure Group/Mark Travel Corporation connect via HBSi and I am using Synxis for this.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Marlon, First of all, thank you for letting us be part of your journey! And thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you find our systems efficient and user-friendly, and that you understand our passion for improving your service and customer experience everyday! Customers like you make it all worthwhile. We appreciate your feedback and will take to our product team as we are always looking to improve our user experience. So thanks for sharing, and thanks for trusting us to be your partner. All the best, Misha

Adrian
Manager in Australië
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Terrible support and a very basic system

1,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Little Hotelier with Siteminder (same company) for almost a year. For a company of it's size, the lack of support is astounding. I am constantly chasing them up for answers for the most simple issues. Even after going to the head of the department, issues are still just left or put in the too hard basket.
Aside from the lack of support, the biggest frustration has been how amateurish the system is. A simple thing like putting your own image as an invoice header has been ignored by them. To me, this is simple programming that could be done in a day at the most. Also, there is no guest profile or blacklist facility. To find previous guests you have to look at reservations, each reservation listed separately, not collating information. They brought in a function to add multiple guest names on a booking, not important. They really need to focus on what customers want, not what they want to do.
The latest issue for us is the lack of reports. They provide a few but none of them match each other. Some include payments when others don't, some include extra items when others don't, none include credit card fees. Their response to this was trying to get us to sign up to their payment system. If you can't get the basic system right, why would we do that? We are looking at other systems to replace this one as even though we are only a small hotel, we expect much more than this basic system for the money we pay each month. Do your research before signing up to this software. The basic bones are there but the support is terrible and the functionality is very basic.

It puts bookings into the system via channel manager as it should, well most of the information but not all.

The lack of support and it not being able to do basic things like reports.

7 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback. As you know, we have been escalating your suggestions directly to our team and we worked through your requests and gave you answers (and where possible timeframes) for each one. This is something we don¿t do very often, however we felt it was important as you were passionate about the suggestions. We have also put you in contact with our customer success team who have always been there to support you and your property. I believe they have reached out to you again this week to follow up. We are working on invoices. However, due to varying global regulations, it¿s a big project. We do understand how important this is, but we want to develop this feature properly ensuring it complies with international requirements. Guest profiles are also in active development and again we know this is important to hoteliers. With this in mind, it's especially disappointing to hear your thoughts on our support and I hope our team can continue to help you. Thanks - Clare @ SM.

Don
General manager in VS

SiteMinder Proper is Good, GDS...not so much

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SiteMinder proper is a positive experience.

The flat fee makes it easy to budget and not have to analyze/verify/reconcile every month.

The SiteMinder program works well. My praises for GDS by SiteMinder are less, as its major functionality flaw for me is that travel agent information does not load into my reservations, creating a nightmare to keep staff trained and abreast of how to work-around this major deficiency.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Don, First of all, thank you letting us be part of your journey! And thank you for your thoughtful feedback. We're so pleased to hear that you find our products user-friendly and time saving, and that you understand our passion for improving your service and customer experience everyday! We are always looking feedback on how to improve so we'll be taking back your feedback to our product team. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. In the meantime, we regularly release products and updates which you can check out on the SiteMinder Release page here: https://help.siteminder.com/s/Releases?language=en_US We have more exciting updates coming in the meantime, so stay tuned and we hope that these improvements will make life easier for you, Don. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner! All the best, Misha

Tander
Distribution & Reservation Manager in Indonesië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing Features

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Siteminder help me to solve my needs in Booking Engine, Managing Channels.

- The software is easy to use - the first installation didn't take much time, it's just take few day for the installation - the integration with the other channel also just few minutes to make it integrated, if you have any trouble for the the integration, you just need to call the Call Center and they will help you to solve it within minutes.

at the moment I have not get any trouble or any difficulties nor problem from the software.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Tander, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and other hoteliers. We are pleased to hear that you were able to connect to different channels easily. We have over 450 distribution channels available, which is a huge advantage. Feel free to get in touch with us for anything you may need. Our support team is available at anytime. Thanks for your partnership with us! Warmest, Jessica

Simon
General Manager in Laos
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Do not waste your time (and money)

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you want a very basic system, easy to setup, and budget does not matter, you may be happy with Siteminder.
If you want value for your money, functionalities for your pms, customization for your booking engine, integrations for your pms, accounting system... and a reliable support ... look somewhere else.

Easy to setup, functional, good channel manager.

Lack of PMS functionalities: no way to handle groups, agents, segments. Little hotelier is more like a functioning beta, lacking most important options.. Lack of updates: no significant improvements (BE/CM) since we started in 2016. It's no surprise that their booking engine is behind their competitors at this point, it lacks customizations and functionalities Bad support: do not expect much from them, clear miscommunications between their services. We have been clients since 2016 and the way they treat us...

Boy
Reservation in Indonesië

Great channel

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it's a very easy channel to adapt and use

Easy to use and to get help if any issue occur

lining on the phone for help, and even if i switch into english it still waiting

3 jaar geleden

Hi Boy, Thank you so much for your time sharing your thought with us and other hoteliers. Our team of expert can assist you quickly via our 24/7 chat support. Do't hesitate to contact us if you need any help We really appreciate your support and hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. Warmest, Jessica

Dave
Dave
Owner in Spanje
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Flaky product, never make any improvements, terrible customer service

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would never recommend this to anyone. The support is awful, they have little idea about the product. Honestly, it is easier to muck about with it yourself and find the solution on your own than call a useless support team who rarely know what they are doing. I don't think I've ever called and found them to be useful. There is no one in charge, you cannot speak to anyone in authority to get anything done and they refuse point blank to deal with any suggestions, let alone complaints. They do not give two hoots about their customers' experience. Every time the money comes out of my bank each month I feel sick. I literally hate paying them. I can't wait to find an alternative. Till then better the devil you know.

The chanel manager works and makes it easy to manage mutiple selling platfroms.

I have been using this for 2 years and in that time they have made not one single improvement to anything. I buy a suite of products. Little Hotelier (back office) Siteminder (Channel Manager) and The Booking Button (online reservation booking engine) Little hotelier is a terrible product. I was guaranteed when I signed up that there would be a major update to this software, but there has been nothing. not one single thing to improve it. This platform looks and functions like it was built to run on windows 95. It is terrible. The booking button lacks functionality. It works in part, but they never make any improvements. One major thing is that you cant translate promotions, so you are stuck with the one language that you use to set up the majority. You can translate most screens, but not promotions. I reported this issue in 2018 and was guaranteed that it would be looked into, but a year later and it is exactly the same. The iPhone app is one of the worst apps I've ever used. I've tried to give feedback on it, but it falls on deaf ears. They literally do not care about their customers.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Dave, I run our customer success team here out of Sydney and was hoping to set up a call one of these evenings/your morning to understand your situation better. By the way I just sent about 15-20 minutes going through your website, OTA setups, Google Places, social media channels, room descriptions / rates/ photos. You have an awesome pråçoperty and absolutely nailed how to use the products...very impressive. Kindly let me know what morning this week works for you so I can better understand your needs and address them. Thank you, Mike Customer Success

Cynthia
Reservations Manager in VS

Very user friendly.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

We were looking for one product with which to manage our inventory for several different OTAs. This is what SiteMinder does beautifully. We are also able to offer unique specials on our own site by using Channel Manager as our booking engine.

The only criticism is minor. When using the calendar feature in the RESERVATIONS menu to jump to a specific date, after entering the start date, you must also go back to the last calender and page forward to the required finish date. For example, if it is Feb and you want to look at arrivals in August, after selecting the "From Date" of 08/01, the "To Date" does not automatically change to August, but remains in Feb until manually moved to August.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Cynthia, Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We can pass along your feedback to our product team related to the calendar. We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and updates which you can check out on the SiteMinder Release page here: https://help.siteminder.com/s/Releases?language=en_US It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. All the best, Misha

Hans
Owner/Manager in Canada
Horeca

Works as expected, tons of integrations

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simplifies my life, a lot.

Tons of integrations, at a pretty much fixed price. Lots of others charges per reservation, per connection, or whatever, but Siteminder only charges per room. Nothing else. It's super clear and transparent. Interface is fairly easy to use. I especially like that you can choose to resend a failed reservation, which usually fixes any problems. In general, Siteminder rarely causes problems, and there's very little I need to contact support about.

It still functions as a middle-man. Lots of new PMSs are offering integrated Channel Managers, and they will be more native, which will inherently have an advantage over traditional Channel Managers. Another thing is there support is super slow. You have to submit a ticket and wait for them to get back to you. Good thing though is that there is VERY little I had ever needed to contact them about. A few connections I'd like to see a better connection with, in particular HostelWorld and HotelTonight.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great feedback - really pleased you enjoy using our technology. We'd love to hear more about how we can improve on those two connections so feel free to send an email to [email protected] and we'll direct your comments to the right place. Thanks again! Clare @ SiteMinder

Abby
Hotel Founder/ CEO in VS

Horrible all around

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible- I would not wish this service for anyone.

I like that I can get out of using it as soon as possible- they make it time consuming to try to setup and get working but at least I can leave after months of horrible service and no functionality.

Absolutely no customer support- their phone line support always responds that everything is working when nothing is setup correctly. Their email support just never gets back to you. I have been manually checking reservations for nearly 6 months because of no help or functionality from Siteminder!

4 jaar geleden

Hi Abby, We're really sorry to hear about your experience as that is not usual for us. Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We have escalated this to our management and customer success teams who have been in touch. We can assure you that your support contact is currently working very closely with representatives from our product team to review your suggestions and feedback and get back to you more information as soon as possible. We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us. Thanks, Misha

Anthony
Owner in Australië
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Do your homework, check them out before commiting as to price and function

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We entered on a 30 day free trial, then 6 months 1/2 price, 6 months full price. There is a sense as you go further down the track of total commitment and no escape as considerable time committed to set-up and link the channels. With an extensive background in both IT and major Hotel PMS systems, we found key reporting and functionality missing. When the full monthly cost hit, we viewed the product as unviable.
The Canvas website template is very poor and expensive.

The calendar integration to multiple channels is essential by methods other than iCal. This one feature changes the picture for any operation with more than one channel. In the end, this was the only attractive feature.

My personal experience was the product is not at all intuitive, in other words you had to ask lots of questions rather than figure it out for yourself. Support and personnel are unresponsive to client suggestions when problems or difficulties encountered. Simple questions often take days for response. With 1-5 rooms, very expensive when you consider revenue versus accumulated expenses for this plus OTA commissions, payment discounts, housekeeping etc. No meaningful reports for revenue, Mobile app on Android was useless, had to use the browser version.

Sally
General Manager in VS
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Ok for the Price

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we do not depend a lot on the online reservations (we do more contract and group business), the low flat price is good for us.

The flat rate for the Channel Manager, so we are not paying for each reservation that comes thru the channel manager. But then we signed up for GDS thru them, thinking it was the same way, but it turned out they are charging heavy fees for the GDS reservations.

Customer Support. Terrible.... Hard to get anyone to help you. Don't know who to call. They are based out of Australia, and I dont think they have a very strong support system for their US clients. I have been trying to get a rate loaded, and haven't had much help. Another thing I definitely do not like is that we cannot provide a link for our group business to book directly. If we do, then there is a heavy fee I think. So we prefer

5 jaar geleden

Hi Sally, Thank you so much for your review and frank feedback. I've escalated this immediately to our Support team who will be in touch with you directly ASAP. Kindly let me know if there's anything else I can help you with to give you a great experience with Siteminder. We thank you again for trusting us as a customer and look forward to solving your issues. Thank you, Mei

Purwanti
Sales Admin. in Indonesië

Siteminder Friendly User

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Siteminder awesome , be better and good service to integrated the system in the future.

Easier to use and handle sync data inventory, rates, etc to all channel agent online

More Quick response for any issue, sometimes on chat we need to queue.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Purwanti, We appreciate your time sharing your experience with us. Great to hear you are finding our system user-friendly. We are definitely working on improving and making more updates to our system to make sure customers like you can take full advantage of all the features and channels available. Thanks for all your support! Warmest, Jessica

Maureen
Owner in Australië

I have used siteminder for 9 years.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The software itself has never failed.

The desktop version has always worked well. I changed to resonline a few years ago but found their software to be unreliable.

The mobile version has a lot of problems. It is difficult to change any details once entered as in dates, number of people. It displays the lowest starting price rather than the cost you are about to pay, it then displays the cost on the next step in tiny font which is very misleading. When you select the payment details it glitches and the page can not be closed for finalize payment or go back.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Maureen, Thank you for your feedback, we are constantly trying to improve our product experience for our customers and this feedback is very valuable. I have spoken with our product team for TheBookingButton and they have informed me that they are currently reviewing the design and user-flow and will be leveraging user feedback and user testing to validate and improve. Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. If you have any further questions please do let me know. Kaitlyn @ SiteMinder

Wei Shing
Distribution MAnager in Singapore
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Easiest Channel Mapping software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use, very friendly and insightful helpdesk

Overall, its very system orientated, not very focused on user experience

2 jaar geleden

Hi Wei Shing, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you find SiteMinder easy to use and system oriented. If you need support with anything, you may reach out to our 24/7 chat support. One of our team will be more than happy to assist you. If there's anything I can do to help you, please let me know. Thank you!

Tim
Owner/ Managing Director in VK

The Best Channel Management Solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Range of channels Range of other apps , PMS and booking engines Adaptability and flexibility of set up. Very reliable Great support Cost

Wish new feature could be added to Booking engine, such as loyalty scheme or secret rates to help us compete with OTA pricing.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Tim, First of all, thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products. You can check out our latest product releases on the SiteMinder Release page here: https://help.siteminder.com/s/Releases?language=en_US It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thanks, Misha

Kelly
Business Development Manager in Australië

Terrible system and support

1,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible

The initial pitch was that the current system we use and siteminder were compatible. I asked on a number of occasions if any other customers worked with the 2 systems and never received a response. The bottom line is It does not integrate with our hotel management system . After numerous attempts to contact support they were unable to provide solutions and response time was terrible. Was told I could not speak with a supervisor.

The system does not work and the support team terrible

12 maanden geleden

Hi Kelly, We apologise that your experience didn't meet our usual standards. I'd love to help you with the experience above, especially with integrating your hotel management system with ours, we hear that you have difficulty reaching out to our support, and I hope I can help you. If you could drop me an email at [email protected], I could help to assist you further as I don't have your details in this review to assist. I'll be waiting for your email and hope to hear from you soon.

Peter
Owner Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Not a great start with SiteMinder

1,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have Tech issues from the get-go, and now a month on still do not have a fully working channel manager. I have repeatedly asked my account manager to call me and she hids behind her email.I called them this morning with a different issue and was on hold for 68 mins when i was number #1 in the help queue. Thus far not a great start for SiteMinder i am sad to say and a month on i still don't have a fully working channel manager.

Really prompt in Sales, and the product training was great

The staff - sales/account manager from the Australia office won't call to discuss issues leading to huge frustrations.You can't talk with the same support person, and some staff don't appear to comprehend what is being asked of them. Many staff has promised to call me back and I haven't heard from them.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Peter, We are sorry that you experience didn't live up to our usual standard. We hear you on the issues that you are experiencing with tech, and tried reaching out to account manage but fail to get through. We want to get in touch with you to help you further but I'm unable to retrieve your details, if you can drop me an email at [email protected] would be fantastic. Regards, Ereena

Cindy
Reservation Manager in Taiwan
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

I love Siteminder

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. I will recommend this system to someone I know.

Very easy to control the allotment/ rate. Very easy for reservation management.

Overall, I think this system is very good and easy to use. The only thing I hope is that more OTAs can intergration with Siteminder in the future.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Cindy, Thank you so much for leaving a review for us. We really appreciate your feedback. It's great to hear you are happy with our system. We understand that having multiples channel is something that is very important for all of our customers. That's why we keep adding more integrations. So far we have over 450 distribution channels and we working to add more relevant international and domestic distribution channels in the future. Thanks again for your partnership with us! Warmest, Jessica

Wayne
General Manager in Cookeilanden

Very Satisfied

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a one stop shop in updating and controlling inventory. As stated above the support is exceptional with very friendly, professional and knowledgeable staff. I am not a computer whizz and I find the support staff are very understanding of this.

I find the software very easy to work around and when you have any issues or problems the help facilities and also customer service staff are very helpful.

I have no negative issues with this software.

5 jaar geleden

HI Wayne, Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We so greatly appreciate the time you've taken to do this and will share your feedback with our teams internally. Thank you for allowing us to be a partner in your journey. It's our privilege to be of service. Thank you, Mei Customer Marketing @ SiteMinder

Cary
Manager in Australië

Siteminder Feedback

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Very smart and technical software, will continue to use. Especially the multi language customer service is much help, thanks for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always give me much much more help on any of kinds of problems, 5 star service for her.

could be more colorful or App download use.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Cary, Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback. We are so happy our support team is doing their best to support you. You will be pleased to know that we are already working on a mobile application to make things easier for our customers. in the meantime we will keep you updated with any future enhancements. We appreciate your partnership with us! Warmest, Jessi

Kongkan
Manager in Thailand

Easy to use software and help us save much time!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

This channel management software help us save time a lot when compare to update manually in each channel. Report is also useful for check guest check in and check out dates.

Sometime the inventory update delay 5 - 6mins, but this isn't happen frequent. It would be great if system can instantly update.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Kongkan, Thank you for taking the time to review SiteMinder. We're happy to hear that you have had a positive experience with our software and look forward to continuing to work with you to help your property reach its full potential. Thank you for your feedback on our inventory update loading times, we will pass this onto our product team. Thanks, The team @ SiteMinder

Alex
Reservations Supervisor in Australië
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Support for Using Software is Excellent

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I find the system somewhat confusing, however the support team assist as best they can. I would say I am pretty tech savvy, and my issues are likely to do with the fact I was not on the team that chose and implemented this system.

The number of channels Siteminder connects with allows us a very simplified method of linking and updating our huge number of packages and rates options to many different channels.

I find the set-up often counter-intuitive and I rely heavily on the support team to talk me through various changes I need to make.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Alex, First of all, we really appreciate your honest and insightful feedback. Thank you so much! Your feedback on the experience is invaluable to us and has been shared with our teams. We've been working hard to improve things for customers and are excited about what's coming down the pipe to make the experience much better! Stay tuned as we'll be sharing alot of new updates very soon. Thank you for trusting us with your business and we look forward to supporting you ahead. All the best, Mei SiteMinder

Jerod
GM in Zuid-Afrika

GM Royal Palm

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, easy to use, nice transition between functions

ease of use, functionality, bulk updates

There is not anything I did not like, so very happy

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jerod, Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to lease us a review. We are happy to learn that you find SiteMinder user-friendly. Most importantly, you feel secure using the SiteMinder product for its high level of security. If you find something is not working how it should or how you would like, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our 24/7 chat, and one of our team will be able to help you. Thanks