Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over 7shifts

7shifts is een robuuste tool voor personeelsplanning, communicatie en urenregistratie, speciaal ontworpen voor restaurants. Begin vandaag nog gratis

Meer informatie over 7shifts

This is so usefull while you have to make schedules, reports and have a logbook about your workplace. It is also so intuitive and by the price, it is a great option.

Employees report that it is the only aspect of the app that gives them trouble.

Beoordelingen van 7shifts

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

7shifts heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.175 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je 7shifts eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.175)

Daniel
Managing Partner

Fantastic Labor Management App

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Brett
Brett
President in VS

7Shift Longtime User Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Works reliably and allows remote scheduling.

It works great and allows the team to know and change their schedule on their mobile devices.

The price could be a little less costly for a smaller company.

vorige maand

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 7shifts! We greatly appreciate customer feedback. With any feedback you'd like to share further, feel free to pass it along to [email protected].

Brandon
VP of DTC in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Great service for a medium sized company!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

This system is great for a medium sized business. We are growing and hiring more and more team members and the ease to add new members to the team is great. The ability to have several managers use the system is great too.

The note section for staff for what is going on that day could have the ability to be more detailed maybe by the time of the day if you have several things going on that day.

vorige maand

Susie
GM in VS

It’s Okay

3,0 4 jaar geleden

When choosing the highest cost package, you will have access to the most basic necessary functions. They do not charge base level employees to use the app

Some functions change without first being informed (although they state that they always inform prior to a change). Their beta testing due diligence leaves something to be desired. If they are unable to duplicate an error even if you can prove it exists, they refuse to fix it saying they are incapable of doing so. They make their customers pay for basic functions through the most costly package I used to use 7ahifts for over 4 years. I was looking at using them again for a different restaurant. However, the salesperson I encountered was a typical salesperson and never talked to me like they cared about the company Where I’m currently employed. Instead I was told stats about how I wouldn’t find a program cheaper, that they weren’t gouging those who wanted the basic functions I pointed at, and multiple other aspects in which I was wrong. When I pointed that out, he proceeded to raise his voice at me, chuckled and attempted to carry on I hung up on him at that point of the conversation I would have never signed a contract with this individual. Hopefully other sales reps actually care about potential customers

4 jaar geleden

Hi Susie, Thanks so much for your comment. We really appreciate your candid feedback so we can make the 7shifts experience better for all users, and we're sorry to hear your experience was less than ideal. As a product that is growing and evolving every day, our pricing has changed a lot since you would have first started using 7shifts 4 years ago, but we would like to see what we can do to make 7shifts work for the restaurant you are currently working in. Please drop us a line at [email protected] and we will see what we can do to offer a solution the meets the needs of your business. In regards to your interactions with a member of our team, I have flagged this to our management team to ensure that we provide everyone the same high level of service that we ourselves would expect. We apologize if your experience was less than ideal and really take that to heart. We hope that in the future we can earn back the trust you have placed in our business.

Tessa
Curator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Great customer service

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good. Works most of the time. Customer service is great.

If I have an issue the customer service is great. They even take my suggestions and have made improvements!

Sometimes it is slow to load so that is anoying

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with 7shifts! We love hearing about how 7shifts has positively impacted your restaurant. If there is ever anything we can help with, our team is here for you. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for any extra feedback or questions.

Mario
Managing Partner in VS

Very Valuable Tool

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Has been a great tool in the daily operation of our business.

The ability to mange multiple schedules. Distribute it easily. Communicate with the team. View sales and sale comparisons. Save daily logs.

Not fully integrated with POS so that we could pull individual employee sales or receipts or see PMIX reports.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 7shifts! We greatly appreciate customer feedback. With any concerns or feedback you'd like to share further, feel free to pass it along to [email protected].

Ryan
director of operations in VS

Amazing Company

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I love the fact that seven shifts sets my teams up for success

I truly like everything about 7shifts. I have no issues with the product

Lilian
HR Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

My Experience With 7shifts

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

has been very effective as a team communication solution. It is amazing for team scheduling and is easy to use.

No bad experiences with 7shifts. Meets needs.

Celine
Hostess in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Great Way to Schedule and Track Hours

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I love how easy it is for me to check my schedule, update my availability, put in time off requests and communicate with team members. It’s super easy for our team to stay connected.

I don’t like that it will log me off randomly, since it is something that I use every day. I also don’t like that the hours tracker has just stopped working. It was a great way to track my finances and budget.

2 maanden geleden

Jessica
Sales Associate in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Clock in and clock out simply

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it. Its simple to use and highly recommended and very easy to use

I like how it simple to use. Just type in your employee id and password and click the clock on, clock off button. You get paid for the work youve worked hard for

I forgot my password when i first started working an my login was locked. So i had to write my times. But i got paid the same if i were to clock in on the computer

Kendrick
CEO in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

7shifts to manage your shifts.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: As easy as it can get. Just give it a try.

Easy to set up, add employees and wages.

Nothing to dislike, this app has everything I need.

Sarah
Manger in VS

Longtime user

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely great! If you have any issues they help you out right away. Plus they are always evolving and take their customers suggestions and implement them.

Very easy to use. Lots of integration options and they are continually adding more. Easy for staff to use!

Not everything you need to do is on the mobile app or sometimes hard to find.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the kind words Sarah! We are humbled by your feedback, and happy to hear you have found a lot of value in our platform once you made the switch from Hot Schedules. Keep an eye out for even more great functionality being added soon. Also, I'm going to have a member of our mobile team reach out to you in order to hear about your ideas for improving our mobile apps to better suit you.

Shannon
Operator in VS
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great product, and the price is so affordable

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The best piece to me was taking scheduling, time off requests, availability, and budgeting and putting them into a single piece of software.

I loved getting to a digital schedule that I could easily push notifcations to my employees. It really streamlined the schedule process for my business and allowed me to simplify several processes into one.

I was very happy with the software, however the only thing that made me switch was to get as many things under a single software suite as possible. We now use square for POS, scheduling, time tracking, payroll management, etc.

Brandon

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Whole team loves it! Super easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a super fan! They even sent us a sweet box of swag!
Even before that we fell in love with the software.
The number one thing though is how easy it is to use.

Incredibly simple to set up and begin using. Team loves the autonomous features that give them control off requesting shifts and time off. Management loves how easy it to publish weekly schedules. My favorite features are the reporting and labor budgeting tools.

I wished I would have deployed it sooner

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for the review, Brandon! A lot of time and attention goes into designing 7shifts to give our restaurant clients a great experienceso we're glad you're experiencing that at Acorn Grill! Happy scheduling :)

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

High powered timekeeping for low entry cost.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 7punches is high powered, low cost product that was very easy to launch company wide.

7shifts has a great entry level price point for small organizations and companies. It is accessible, durable and transparent. It instills team confidence with employees when they can track their timesheets in real time and communicate quickly with management and colleagues through the application negating the need to maintain posted call sheets or add contacts to personal mobile devices.

7shifts cannot lock or protect a current schedule once its posted. You must use great caution when editing schedules online or on a mobile device that you are actually editing the correct day and date. If your scheduling manager is distracted during the edit process for a future week it is possible to mistakenly edit (and publish) a current week. Additionally, it would be helpful for the software to utilize a biometric reader in 7punches thereby eliminated the 4 digit code requirement.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review David!

Lucia
Manager in VS

Great Product!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this program is great! Been using for years but it would be nice for some more options to personalize for our needs. Love the reports feature though to see how staff compare in various categories!

I do the scheduling for a staff of 60+ so the ease of copying shifts to another week/day is great

The integration between this and Toast is great but could still use some work. We primarily use it for the purposes of seeing when staff have clocked in or not and as a manager it would be great to turn this feature on and off for the different departments ( front of house, back of house, bar). It would also be great to turn the feature off for clocking out vs clocking in at the end of the shift vs beginning. As a front of house manager I’m not as concerned with back of house clockins but still get 12 notifications for their staff a day, and I am more concerned about front of house staff clocking in but not as concerned with them clocking out

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Lucia! I've passed along your suggestions for improving our integration along to our team :)

Tory
Assistant General Manager in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Lots of Bang for the Buck!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 7Shifts has been a tremendous timesaver! We used to spend so much time transferring requests to our paper scheduling forms. Now we can just work directly in the app. Saves paper too! Our staff is incredibly happy we've made this technological leap. Takes some stress out of their already busy lives by being able to switch shifts online. It has also alleviated the issue of "misreading" their schedule. As managers, we love that we no longer have to hear that excuse. Ha ha! Managing overtime is incredibly easier on 7Shifts. Prior to the app, we relied on floor managers to make judgement calls regarding shift exchanges when senior managers weren't available. Labor considerations didn't get factored into decisions and we would run higher labor numbers. Now that fewer managers are part of the shift exchange decisions, we know that the appropriate factors are being implemented into the decision making. The floor managers appreciate not having the pressure of making a decision that could negatively impact a shift. Posting and editing schedules in real time also alleviates issues. We would have people switch shifts and then forget. Now it goes immediately into their schedule once approved. Confusion alleviated!!! We don't use the auto-fill option but find that manually scheduling is so much more efficient in the app than it was on paper. I also love that you accept requests for features/functions and compile them for consideration. The service has always been wonderfully friendly and fast. The tutorials are really helpful and well done. I can't say enough good things. Thank you for creating such a user friendly app. Makes our busy restaurant lives so much easier!

Easy to use Great tutorials Fast and friendly support staff Efficiency for reviewing labor Incredibly communication tool between staff and management Consider suggestions for functions and features and notify you if they become implemented Fair price for the power of the product

7 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great, in-depth review Tory. We're happy to hear that 7shifts is helping alleviate the classic "misreading the schedule" problem for Beaver Street Brewery. Cheers!

Brianna
Assistant Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great, just needs some tweaks.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scheduling mistakes! I used collect employees' schedules and manually enter them into an availability table that I made on Excel. Then I would refer to that table as I made the schedule. The issues arose when employees would text me their availability or time off requests; those were easy to lose track of. This software puts the responsibility of accurate availability on the employee, it's great!

It saves time by allowing the employees to add their own availability, request time off, and switch shifts with each other. This software is a huge help and has solved scheduling problems and prevented some mistakes.

It only prints a week at a time, there is no condensed version to get a monthly schedule printed. The month-long format that they do have is horribly unorganized & does not print well. This isn't a big issue, it just uses up more paper and space than our previous scheduling method. The absolute worst part about this software has to do with the roles that employees can be assigned: there is no "training" option under the roles that I created. This makes scheduling new employees very difficult. The work-around is tedious; remove their current roles, schedule them for the time they would train and write their role in the notes of that shift. This is inconvenient because it is difficult to track "unassigned" shifts. It would be great if there was a training option under each role so that when I run the report, I can track how many training shifts an employee has had.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Brianna, Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate your positive feedback AND your constructive feedback, which we absolutely take to heart. I have broken down your feedback piece by piece and sent it along to our product team to analysis and consideration. We will also have a member of our team reach out to you to see if we can create a better experience for your workflow. All the best!

Lauren

Great Scheduling Software

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like 7shifts, I’ve never used any other scheduling software so I don’t have a comparison other than manual paper scheduling. 7shifts is a million times better than that. I can’t imagine scheduling 50+ people without 7shifts.

I own a full service, high end, casual dining restaurant. I have usually between 50-65 employees. 7shifts allows me to manage multiple department schedules for the entire restaurant pretty easily. I very much like the feature that allows me to copy and paste the schedule from prior weeks, as well as the ability to create a template and distribute that template amongst everyone’s availability. I like that it puts accountability for requesting time off an updating availability on the employee. This saves me so much time. 7shifts connects with Cake (my POS) and brings sales over so that I can project my labor for the schedule I’m making.

When I start from a template and the software distributes the shifts based on people’s availability seems very random. It would be better if the software was able to take into consideration the employees schedule from last week, keeping it the same as much as possible, and prioritizing shifts to primary roles. When I start from a template I have to do a lot more reorganizing of shifts after the software fills it out for me.

3 jaar geleden

Dang! Thanks for the kind words Lauren, we really appreciate it.

Rachael
General Manager in VS

7Shifts is easy to use for all staff

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been very happy with the overall use of 7shifts and anytime we needed customer service, they were courteous and offered a quick fix. They were very gracious during our Covid closure and offered use of the app free of charge so that we could stay in contact with all our employees. I highly recommend!

We use 7shifts as the primary tool for communication as well as scheduling. It's easy to set up, add new employees, manage the schedule, shift bids, and time off requests. Employees report that it is one of the most comprehensive and easy to use scheduling apps they've ever used! As the administrator, 7shifts makes scheduling quick and easy which is a huge benefit.

The availability function can be improved. Employees report that it is the only aspect of the app that gives them trouble. Sometimes there is a lag between what the app shows on my phone vs. computer. For instance, shifts that have been edited and published are showing as not published on the app on my phone. Minor issues that cause little to no problems.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Rachael! We really love the feedback you provided and I have passed it along to our mobile team for review. We want to ensure we make your experience and 11. Also, we are happy to hear that 7shifts was able to support you in the way you needed it during COVID. We ALWAYS want to support our clients and know this has been a challenging time for any small business. Just know that we've got your back :)

Carilyn
Director in VS

Maximize Efficiency: Unlocking Potential with 7shifts

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is great for scheduling and team communication. There are lots of additional options as well that we are looking forward to implementing.

This app is not only incredibly user-friendly but also impressively efficient. With its intuitive interface, I've been able to streamline scheduling processes, saving valuable time and ensuring seamless communication with my staff. The real-time updates and notifications help to foster a more cohesive and productive work environment.

We have experienced occasional glitches or technical issues but they were resolved quite quickly.

Chelsea
General Manager in VS

Much aloha for 7shifts!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been very satisfied with the customer service. In Hawaii sometimes its difficult to get answers because of our time difference. But even if I miss customer service, they always get back to me in a very timely manner and I am super grateful!

I manage a restaurant that uses Toast as our POS system. The integration was easy and I love the real time information shared between both platforms. The scheduling portion of 7shifts is my favorite and the mobile access. Business needs change on a dime in food and beverage and I need all my staff members to be on the same page at all times. The messaging feature is also very crucial, we live on an island and recently Mauna Loa volcano erupted. Some of our team members live on the other side of the island. We wanted to get work out quickly and efficiently to share information and to go over safety protocols and possible plans. 7shifts allowed for us to reach all of our employees in a timely manner.

One thing I would ask 7shifts to consider is allowing for a business to customize "flags" for the schedule. For example, if I call someone off of work I would rather leave their original schedule posted for the record and indicate that I called them off.

Tricia
Chief of Staff in VS

Best Bang for Your Buckl

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't know that we could function properly & in our budget without a scheduling program. We previously used Hot Schedules. It was complicated for everyone & had a lot of extra junk no one really used or needed. We moved to 7shifts & it was a breath of fresh air!!! So much easier to use, the reports it provides are fantastic & it has built in tools that guide the scheduler to meeting their labor costs. Labor is undeniably our largest expense. It is also our most important so having 7shifts help us manage that is priceless. By the way, it is NOT expensive!!

I find it to be very user friendly for our GM's that build their schedules. I also appreciate the fact that it puts our staff in charge of their schedules. If they play by the rules of 7shifts, they can really make their schedules work for them.

Customer service; chatting is not efficient & even if the tech is the one that isn't responding, you still get kicked out when the time is up.

GINGER
manager in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

works well for what it does do.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It works well for what it does, but a few small things would make a big difference.

It is pretty easy to use. I like that it has staff ph.#'s and you can call or text through app without having to create a contact in personal account. as long as a staff member is in our employ, we have the important info in an easy to find format. It is easy to request time off and switch shifts through the app as well.

If someone wants to trade shifts, we have to scroll through all their shifts to see if they are going to go into overtime. It does give you a general hour count, but it is hardly ever accurate as sometimes staff get sent home early, and of course the app wouldn't know that. For me it would be great if you could tap someones name and it would show all their shifts in one place, and you wouldn't have to check every day to know whether or not to approve a change, like you wouldn't want to approve a 3rd double shift in a row, but without double checking every day, you don't know exactly what shifts a staff member has or will work.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great, detailed review Ginger! We really appreciate your feedback and I've passed this along to our development team.

Madison
Shift manager in VS

Best Out There!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the easiest to use and understand of all scheduling systems any of my jobs have had.

It’s extremely user-friendly. Very easy to navigate between sections and clear layouts.

The chat feature doesn’t always load everyone’s responses properly.

3 maanden geleden

Ciara
District Manager in VS

7shifts, great for more than just scheduling

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It’s convenient the the mobile app works well to do most scheduling updates and adding of employees. The messaging also works well for getting in touch with team members and the facts that contact information is readily available to our teams to connect.

Sometimes there are issues where employees do not have update notifications enabled and they miss updates. You also can’t reactivate terminated employees from the mobile app. You don’t get a good view of hourly shift coverage in the mobile app like you do from accessing online in the browser.