Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over CDK Global

Geïntegreerde oplossingen die alle dealer- en inkoopprocessen beheren, zoals digitale reclame, financiering, verkoop, verzekeringen en meer.

Meer informatie over CDK Global

On your dashboard/account, you are able to customize what you see - or put buttons of links that you will need most. Good since it is used for all departments in the dealership.

Using it is just annoying. DMS was a nightmare when we changed (went from reynolds and reynolds), not one person preferred CDK over Reynolds.

Beoordelingen van CDK Global

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

CDK Global heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 202 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je CDK Global eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (202)

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Sales Manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

CDK is great..If only it was more user friendly

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: CDK is great, it has many features built in one single product.

I like that CDK has many important functions that add value to our daily operations. I like the fact it serves many functions in an all in one software.

I wish CDK was more user friendly. On the F&I side, be ready to train employees for weeks before being fully ready to sign a customer up.

Internet Director in VS
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Elead CRM - A Strong Choice

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had the great privilege to meet and work with a lot of awesome professional people at Elead. The support for me has been exceptional and many have gone above and beyond in comparison to other companies.

It's really user friendly for the majority of people. There's a lot of comprehensive data that can be utilized as long as it gets set up correctly.

Server downtime due to location time zone - this issue would not effect anyone in the lower 48 states of the US.

Brittany
Collections Manager in VS

Powersports is thriving!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

We switched from Dealertrack DMS for our Powersports department and it has been a game changer with our customers, part management, invoicing, accounting, etc.

The software interface looks very old school, early 2000's AOL style.

Chase
Corporate Controller in VS

Large Market Share and No Innovation - Poor Service

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They are only a means to an end. We have been on the lookout for other DMS softwares to move forward with for years now. We are only waiting for our current contract to end.

CDK is a means to an end. We need an auto-dealer specific software and CDK just happens to be the one we signed up with 5 years ago. It helps us get what we need to done.

There has been little to no innovation and their customer service is horrible. It's impossible to get anyone on the phone to help resolve issues and their chat/message service is horribly slow and the people they have serving you don't know the product and can't help and just end up "escalating" the matter to someone higher up than them which then could take days longer to get a response. They lock you in to multi-year contracts because they are large and hold a lot of the market share.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review and comment. To deliver the highest level of support, we're making it easier to contact us. You can reach us instantly by phone at (866) 668-5394 Automotive & Heavy Truck Support Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. 10:00 p.m. ET, Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. ET, and Sunday, 10:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m. ET.

Heather
BDC Manager in VS

Romeo Auto Group Review from BDC Manager

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Elead is overall a great tool. There are some kinks that need to be worked out but unfortunately you are not able to contact anyone to make suggestions. Customer service is on the higher side when you call in, but the reps for the stores have not been the best. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been the ultimate breath of fresh air and even no longer being in charge of our account, still helps out when someone else can not get something solved. Compared to other CRMs I would say Elead has an edge up.

The easy accessibility to our customers. Multiple mining areas. Customized reports.

Lead assignment rules. Be-backs not being accurate. Having to call in for most things to be changed rather than just being able to make the changes yourself.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! Elead

John A.
General Manager in VS
Maritiem, 11-50 werknemers

For the money they need to do much, much better

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Over the years I have gotten to know a lot of the folks out in Utah, many are still there some are gone. They try, but they need to get out of the building and go out and see how a busy dealership really works. And, most of all they need to make fixes, updates and changes faster. It takes them years to fix simple things. And, they have become GREEDY as hell, they are way too expensive and getting worse. If I could find a more reasonably priced application I will be gone soon.

Back what I was first looking for a complete Marine Dealership package they were the best I found, I have not looked since 2002. Right now I still like their Repair Order module, as well as their Parts handling. I don't personally work much with their Boat Sales module, but I don't get any complaints about it.

They have just missed to many little things, and cannot seem to make changes in any kind of decent time frame. They also do not have simple utilities for canceling or editing data. Everything you need to change has a time consuming "Back out" routine, their is no simple "Delete" They do not give the end user enough control over what fields display on the initial screens, and who ever designed the rental module has no clue regarding renting storage space, only things like boats or PWC's.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review and comment. At CDK we are always striving to improve the user experience. We will take these comments to help us understand and make improvements to our platforms and services. To deliver the highest level of support, we're making it easier to contact us. You can reach us instantly by phone at (866) 668-5394 Automotive & Heavy Truck Support Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. 10:00 p.m. ET, Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. ET, and Sunday, 10:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m. ET.

Kyle
General Manager in VS

CDK / E-Leads User for 6 Years

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Our dealership came from not using a CRM tool at all, to using E-Leads/CDK. We were manually tracking our customers in our own DMS and data base, and our follow up and reporting was based on a notepad! The best part of CDK is the the CRM aspect and ease with following up with customers. The product makes it very easy to reach out to prospects, and to follow up on old ones and ones that have already been sold. There is the ability to write notes about after-the-sale items that need notated, and everyone can read them there is no lack of connectivity!

Customer support! That is our only complaint. We had an issue where certain leads from our own website would come in based out of a Wisconsin address. No one at CDK was able to know why, mainly pointing the finger at our own website. CDK has trouble talking to and working out problems with other third-party providers. There has been a work-around implemented to work out the issue however.

Katie
Katie
Marketing Manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use, lacking in support

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, eLead has helped us simplify our customer management and reporting.

I like that it is easy to use and pretty simple in design and layout. You don't have to guess where things are, it is intuitive to navigate.

The biggest struggle or pain point I've had with eLead is a lack of support. I feel like this is improving, but many emails to management tend to go unnoticed, or at least not replied to.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Katie, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. We will have someone reach out to you to ensure all business needs are being met now and in the future. Thank you! Elead

Cary
Sales Consultant in VS

Elead a good crm tool

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Great way to keep track of customer's and keep notes to help with future interactions. Good support from the company and Greg does a great job going over the ins and outs of the program.

Has glitches at time where it adds multiple task for the same customer.

6 jaar geleden

Hello, Cary. Thank you so much for providing your feedback and experience using the CRM tool. We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you to resolve the issue you seem to have on occasion with multiple tasks being created. We'll be in touch.

Justin
Justin
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Good company but better out there

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good overall company. If you have to use them, you'll be ok but in today's age, I think there are better options.

We used CDK for our Chevy and Nissan websites. Support was really good but the products lacked some options and since they came up with the next Gen sites, it takes longer to update them imo.

Lacking some easy software for faster editing. Also I think they use to price much higher for some of there products than others. I think they now try and get more inline.

Erick
Marketing Director in VS

Better than What We Had, But Still a Ways To Go

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with elead has had its ups and downs. Some errors were made during integration for our group which resulted in many months of changes to get it setup properly and some data leak occurred. Support has always been good but communication needs improvement. Level 1 tech support is hit or miss, you either get someone that has some idea of what you need or you get someone you have to train over the phone because it's if they just started that day. Level 2 support is much better. Sometimes closing the loop on open issues and tickets ends up requiring several attempts at follow up, so proactive communication from support could be improved. Changes are often made to the system without being communicated to the dealer (most recently the Reports were revamped, but the new ones weren't "turned on" for us so the Reports were just broken until we called in about it to then learn there were new ones created. The email debacle crippled us for several months and the way it was handled (by keeping it on the DL) was not professional and cost us many thousands of dollars. We use elead-hosted emails for our sales team and were sending out emails that weren't being delivered due to the blacklist issue but we weren't made aware of it until many customers were pointing out they weren't getting email from us. Updates on the fix were vague and it created a very difficult situation for us to manage across our dealerships. The new system seems to be working fine though. I have always felt that elead should focus solely on their CRM product and stop trying to be jack of all trades. We had to cancel the texting system because of lag time, we tried the outsourced call center for scheduling overflow but it wasn't helpful (although the call center can definitely benefit some dealers and is overall a good product). It has always seemed like glitches and issues could be resolved faster if there was more resources devoted to CRM instead of all the other little products they keep trying to launch. Amanda Langner is the best employee we have dealt with!

features, click to call integration

Reporting should break down lead sub-sources

7 jaar geleden

Hi Erick. Thank you your taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your kind words - and the feedback on where we can improve. We're passing this to our product teams as well. Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you.

Paul
Parts Manager in VS

CDK Computer Doesn't Know

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using CDK since 1998 when they were ADP. I was using it daily until a couple of months ago as of late I only use it to do inventories.

About the only thing I like about this is creating credit memos but even this process needs some work.

Pretty much the software needs a complete overhaul. Every process requires a lot of extra steps. menus are virtually nonexistent and what's there is useless.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Paul, Thank you for taking the time to review CDK Drive. We are actively working to improve our products, so your feedback is very helpful in identifying what needs improvement. Thank you!

Stan
New Car Sales Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Decent CRM but perfect

4,0 3 jaar geleden

It is an easy interface to input and manage customer database.

Customer data entered into CRM does not always transfer across multiple forms within the CRM. It becomes frustrating while working a deal when information is not consistent and stops work flow. Constantly having to ask IT support to fix issue and it is never resolved.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Stan, We apologize that your experience with Elead has failed to meet expectations. We will have someone reach out to you right away. Thank you so much for your patience. Elead

Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Elead Review

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Based on my original introduction to the system I expected a lot more from Eleads as a CRM. To say I am disappointment is an understatement!

I feel most dealerships use Eleads as it can integrate with other systems fairly easily compared to other CRM's.

1) Reports are slow to load. It would be nice if stats were automatically updated and visible on the main dashboard. 2. As a salesperson I rely on having the ability to narrow down a search based on specific criteria and generate a list of clients I can call based on available inventory eg, we receive a MODEL XYZ and I should be able to to search all clients that have an interest in Model XYZ. I feel the search capabilities for a salesperson to maximize their database and prospecting are not satisfactory. 3) The system is extremely slow . I have run Eleads on a high speed FIOS connection and it is still slow so it is not the speed of my internet connection as Eleads will tell you when you complain about speed.

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to review Elead, and appreciate the feedback of improvements. Thanks! Elead

Sarah

Frisco CDJR - Internet Manager Elead Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being newer to the Auto Industry 2 years ago, and realizing how critical Eleads is for every level, whether sales, desking, inventory management, service, prospect searching, and navigation in general has been great. Elead support team from agents to Performance Managers have been immensely helpful in assisting with questions, and resolutions with fast responses.

Having briefly used other CRM software in the past, Eleads has been the easiest to navigate, most detailed, and provides an excellent training program to go over sections of Eleads at your own pace if needed. All feedback from Desk Management and myself have been positive. Reports of all kinds are provided and are something used daily to track performance in a multitude of categories.

No dislikes or least liked per se. Any suggestions received have been noted on previous page.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always, if you need anything our support team is available to you. Thank you! Elead

Jason
GSM in VS

Quality functional CRM

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used elead for years and I like it because it just work and it breadcrumbs every interaction with a customer. Nothing is lost or forgotten!

Elead is a great tool and most importantly it prevents us from losing track of customers and gives us a great system to keep in touch with them.

The only negatives are some nagging setup issues one of which is a disconnect with our DMS where salespeople are getting dropped and customers are incorrectly becoming orphans.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD CRM, Jason. We are so pleased to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with us and find the tools and resources available valuable to your business overall. We are sorry to discover the difficulty you've had with some setup issues. Don't forget, we do offer resources and training opportunities if you or your team feel like there's a particular tool or option you'd like to become better experienced with.

Mitchell
Marketing Manager in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

maybe all CRMs are like this

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: very , incredibly neutral. VinSolutions had its own issues, but it was easier to use and access.

easy integration in the sense that had to pull lots of files from prior system, but it was easy I guess. Took some time, though. It has lots of features, sure, and they had a trainer in the store for a week to go over things

Has bugs, and many many many things are WAY too complicated for its own good. Too many menus to click through and screens. Searching sold customers vs prospects requires different screens. Inventory search vs leads on a specific vehicle vs looking up a sold vehicle all require different screens and methods. Refining search results is too complex unnecessarily. our service department was supposed to use eLead but switched off it due to issues .

3 jaar geleden

Hello Mitchell, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We apologize for the challenges you've had while using our CRM platform. We would like to know what types of bugs you experienced and how to make the platform more streamlined moving forward. Please let us know the best way to reach you to learn more about your experience. Thank you! Elead

Kevin
Marketing Mgr in VS

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Fully Integrates with all 3rd Parties, including Gubagoo chat and CarWars

Must pay ReyRey an integration fee. Must watch for duplicate records and merge them.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review Elead. We definitely appreciate your feedback and are happy you have had a positive experience utilizing it.

Edward
Learning Innovation Manager in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

eLead does what we need it to do

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our main use of eLead is through our sales teams at our different stores. We also have Conversica interact with customers through eLead. The way we are using eLead works pretty well for what we recognize we need out of a CRM.

What I like most about eLead is the support when I need something. The rep who is my Performance Manager bends over backward to do whatever he can when we need questions answered and challenges solved. Our trainer has also been very accommodating and happy to create learning accountability assessments tools with me which have had a very positive effect.

Some areas of eLead are not very intuitive. Our support gets us what we need when this is the case and improvements happen on a regular basis that often improve the CRMs usability.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Edward. We're so happy that you're experience with us and our support team has been so positive. We do have some training videos available on YouTube if you have not already reviewed those.

Heather
Digital Director in VS

Effective CRM

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Eleads is the best CRM I've used and I've used many.

Eleads is a very efficient and useful CRM. Has all the necessary features like desking, templates, eblasts, VBDC option, phone call monitoring, reporting and much more. Often updates, has gotten much better over the years.

Do not have any complaints at this time -

3 jaar geleden

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead. We are glad to see your experience overall has been positive. As always our support team is available if any questions or concerns arise in the future. Thank you! Elead

Regional IT Director in VS

DSharp review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The range of eleadcrm is incredible. There are some many metrics we can get and forecast through this tool. All the while we can hold different departments accountable and achieve goals per department and store and platform under one tool.

The ability to create self reports - customizations

2 jaar geleden

Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to review Elead. Custom reporting and self-service workflows is a feature enhancement coming soon this summer which should let users create their own workflows and custom reports for even more efficiency. We hope this new feature will help you and your dealership work better and faster. Thank you! Elead

Gea
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers

Great CRM for multi-line store!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Supportive Performance Managers and on-boarding made the transition to a new CRM easy! Enjoy the flexibility of creating our own presentation form that works best for our multi-line store.

eLead provides the ability to desk anywhere with ease, allows us to easily run a multi-line store together as one campus, and works great with CarWars for call tracking abilities.

Tablet friendly up until April 2019 and issues still have not been resolved.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, Gea. We are happy to hear your overall experience has been positive. Our support team is always available to assist you should you ever need it - especially as it pertains to the tablet issues you have experienced.

Elaine
Director of Business Development in VS

Easy to use as an administrator as well as training a user

5,0 7 jaar geleden

It is easy to administer as well as easy to train the most novice user to use successfully. Everything that you need when working a customer is right where you expect it to be. I also like that we have been able to customize so much to fit our company's needs and selling style.

While customizing it can be a little bit glitchy while getting the custom settings just the way we want them. But it has all worked out in the end to be what I was looking for.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback! Thanks again and as always, please call us if there is anything we can do to support you!

Brady
GM in VS

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We like [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our local rep... otherwise we would be shopping. We will be looking at NADA this year.

Familiarity, I am yet to see a crm that is easy to use including eleads...but in today's market, about half have used eleads in some capacity somewhere else.

its very old...reports suck...................................

2 jaar geleden

Hi Brady, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback with your experience with Elead, and suggestions on what can be improved. -Elead

Sandra
Corporate Systems Trainer in VS

Elead One is a great product

5,0 6 jaar geleden

What I find that we like most about the Elead One system is that it offers so many features and the company is constantly updating their products to stay current with the industry.

What I like least about using the Elead One software is that sometimes they update things that are working just fine and the updated version is not an improvement over what they had prior.

6 jaar geleden

Hi, Sandra. Thank you so much for taking the time to review ELEAD1ONE. It's no secret that our number one goal is to provide the best customer experience possible. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything or have any questions or suggestions.