Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over OnceHub

ScheduleOnce is een end-to-end planningsoplossing waarmee bedrijven gemakkelijker verbinding kunnen maken met prospects en klanten.

Meer informatie over OnceHub

Easy to use, live people support when I need it, cost/value.

There is no way I can downgrade the plan for a limited duration. As in I cannot pause usage of this account if I am sure I dont use this for a month.

Beoordelingen van OnceHub

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

OnceHub heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 130 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je OnceHub eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (130)

Alexander
Alexander
Director of Operations in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Appointment booking made easy

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I've experimented with a few other scheduling & booking apps. ScheduleOnce by OnceHub stands out as the best & most convenient one for business purposes. Whenever someone wants to schedule a discovery call or consultation with my digital marketing agency, I simply hand them the page to book and I get all the info I need in a flash! It's eliminated communication barriers between myself & my customers & prospects, and has helped me greatly to expedite the marketing help I provide for small business owners and professional consultants. The best part, SO integrates direct with Google Calendar - meaning all we need to do to block off an unavailable time is create an event from our Calendar, which is a huge save for those times I'm not signed into OnceHub.

SO doesn't easily integrate with Instagram and other social media. If IG had directly supported it as a custom booking option for business profiles, it would be even more of a life-saver for those visiting our business Instagram profile.

Amanda
Administrator Tech Developer and more in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Best Appointment Management Software we have used

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we absolutely love this platform. The pricing is very competitive, the platform works flawlessly, and it's perfect for all of our needs.

User friendly, integrates REALLY WELL with what we use and our clients and potential clients find it very easy to use.

The setup was initially a little odd but we are used to it now and have no issues.

5 maanden geleden

Amanda, how did we leave your review of OnceHub unanswered for over a month! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how we're doing. We also appreciate hearing how your clients and prospects experience the system. That's what matters most!

Anastacia
Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

ScheduleOnce

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I did not like hardly any bit of this tool. It was very confusing for my clients to configure their schedules. Hard for them to adjust their availability etc. I spent so much time just helping clients troubleshoot their issues. This tool was not very user-friendly at all.

Pretty much the only thing I really liked about this tool is the fact that it offers an embed code for websites/clickfunnels on the free account. I created lead generation funnels for direct sales and my clients would need some sort of tool that would allow them to embed their schedule directly into the site. This tool lets you do that for free. So that's nice.

I really disliked the fact that it had such a confusing interface for my clients.

2 jaar geleden

We're very sorry to hear about your frustration with our user interface Anastacia. We hope you'll give it another chance next week after we release our new navigation (on October 12) which is intended to make our powerful functionality much more intuitive to use. We look forward to your feedback!

Andrew
Marketing Technologist in Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Amazing features and product but not intuitive UI or customization

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ScheduleOnce is solving exactly what we need it to do which is why we continue to use it. I wish tweaks were made to simplify the interface and give the ability to customize more within the tool. This is something that Acuity had that we were more excited about but ScheduleOnce has delivered what we need it to do perfectly for its core functionality.

ScheduleOnce was one of the few platforms that solved a unique scenario for us. We needed the ability to book a meeting space calendar and multiple sales calendars at a single time. We do demo's of technology products and needed specific rooms booked with a sales person to execute the demo. Other products didn't allow the ability to book the meeting space and individual effectively. The other aspect that I do love is that ScheduleOnce easily connects with Zapier to push the scheduled booking through Zapier into HubSpot CRM via a form submission for a consistent experience for our sales team and ongoing automation within our company. Our sales team actually doesn't have to touch ScheduleOnce and maintains everything within HubSpot for their bookings.

I don't like that you have to sign out and log in via Google incognito to configure different accounts. Because we are using meeting spaces as a user there is a lot of signing out and signing in to configure the accounts vs. doing it in one space or having meeting spaces different than users. Our scenario is unique but this is a frustrating part when you are trying to configure 5 different accounts to all work together for bookings. These 5 accounts aren't all people. Other aspect I don't like are: -Limited access to customize styling of the calendar booking via CSS or HTML. More flexibility to customize and style with brand fonts, look and feel etc. would be beneficial. -Complex customization of emails and if you do a warning tells you that it might not work in the future if you custom outside of their standards -The UI of ScheduleOnce is complex and although the Knowledge base is robust to solve for almost every scenario it could be much more intuitive for a user. There is a learning curve especially when using various users and meetings spaces together.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

It has every feature you'll need

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use ScheduleOnce for client demo and support calls, they book calls from all over the world in multiple timezones so it's critical that the system recognizes the country they're in, sounds simple, most of the other software fails to do this well, therefore, we had a lot of no-shows or calls not booked at the right time.

It's a fully-featured booking system that integrates nicely into GoToMeeting. Super easy to use with great support if you get stuck. Works well for clients compared to other solutions we've used. You can set up so it only shows call times available in the users business hours.

Nothing major however it did take a little time to get my head around the concept of event types, booking pages, users and master pages.

Ron
Financial Advisor in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great Scheduling Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's a great tool at a good price.

ScheduleOnce is a great scheduling tool that allows prospects and clients to book appointments conveniently. It saves me a lot of time going back and forth to locate a mutually good time.

I am good with technology platforms, but not an expert and I prefer user-friendly tools and good customer support. The tool takes a little bit of time to understand how to customize the setup of the scheduler to your needs. Once setup, it has required very little maintenance on my part.

Kelly
Director of Talent Acquisition in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Solid scheduling platform!

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it for customers/candidates to book time with our intake and recruitment team.

You can do anything with it because it is fully customizable to your workflow. You can make any changes you desire and use it in a variety of ways.

It can be challenging to figure out how to cusotomize your user notifications and set up other features, it can take some time to deploy.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you, Kelly. We hear you. OnceHub's breadth of possibility can seem daunting at first. We're working on new ways to ease the uninitiated into the system more gently!

Courtney
Business Development and Marketing Strategist in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Conversational Marketing Made Simple

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, OnceHub is a really flexible platform that allows you to grow with it. From the simple scheduling to the landing pages and live chat, the opportunity to present a professional brand and build rapport from the very beginning is awesome.

I really liked the ability to schedule with a simple link, but I was drawn in by the ability to plan the conversational journey.

Lot's of bells and whistles. The platform had a really steep learning curve, especially for a solo person who isn't scheduling for a team. I had a bit of trouble on keeping track of the event types and master pages, so I hadn't used it as much as I'd planned to.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you, Courtney. We're glad you mentioned conversational marketing and hope you explore its potential further! It really does transform the visitor experience into something more human and welcoming.

Keri
Systems Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Came highly recommended

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve been ver pleased so far! It does exactly what we need.

It’s functionality is exactly what we need. I particularly like the ability to have a combined booking page but control the flow of appointments to different staff as well as the calendar integrations.

It’s robust and that’s a good thing but there’s a bit of a learning curve to figure out where to find what things. I could see that being challenging to anyone who struggles with new platforms.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Keri for your review. We hope you'll "pay it forward" and recommend our platform to others. We also hope you'll like the enhancements we're releasing next week which we expect will shorten the learning curve you mentioned.

Madeline
Academic Advisor in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Looking forward to using Oncehub

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been quite helpful in getting our team set up with Oncehub. He has problem solved and offered solutions to meet the needs of our team.

It has a clean aesthetic and user-friendly experience that students seem to appreciate. We were recommended this product by our colleagues in another department who were quite pleased with it.

I would like to be able to share PDF documents back and forth.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback, Madeline!

Maria
Principle in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best group calendar scheduling service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Once the service was set up properly, it works well. The online customer support through chat is excellent and the agents are very informative and takes responsibility to solve issues.

The ability to be able to schedule group calendars where the members of the group is from different companies. This is the best service I have come across that allows me to work with different consultants on different customer projects and to schedule time based on their personal calendar availability within group meetings.

The user set up especially for group calendar scheduling was very cumbersome and hard to do. It was not intuitive to see how to ensure only available times in all group member calendars was set up. Only after spending significant time with online customer support was I able to set this up. The other issue is that when a meeting get's rescheduled, it cancels the booking and it is confusing for attendees.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks you for taking the time to leave us a review, Maria. Glad we could help out with your group scheduling scenario, and we hope to continue to support your business.

James
Owner in Canada
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool, a bit slow sometimes, and a bit more complicated than others but with more functionality

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool overall, does what it needs to do.

SO is great for more complex appointment scheduling needs (ex. allowing prospects to book in with a multi-person sales team and distribute calls evenly between team members).

Page can be a bit slow to load at times, and SO overall is a bit less intuitive to use than alternatives like Calendly. You get more functionality though, so worth it in some situations.

2 jaar geleden

Hi James. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to have helped your business, and hope to continue to do so.

Sally
Life and Business Coach in Israël
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love it - and clients love it

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this scheduler from first sight. Use if for a few years now. I was afraid clients wouldn't like it, and would still want to call me for scheduling. Mistake! They love it. Use it all the time. They like the freedom of seeing all the options and choosing. It's easy and fast for them to use. They use it both for scheduling and for rescheduling.
I did take me a few hours to set it up perfectly (lots of this time was making sure my Google Calendar was all defined well, and all the meetings were in the right length). but the minute i got it up and running, i never had to deal with it any more. it just works perfectly.

Simple and fast for clients. Works well on mobile phones. Very pretty GUI.

For getting automatic bookings (without me having to confirm them), or for people to book a whole series of sessions, I would have to pay much more. So I don't use these options, but would like to.

Bodhi
CEO/Head Coach in Japan
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great Scheduling Software for a Small Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent! Everything is automated and our clients get a 24-hour reminder and a 1-hour reminder, so it keeps them accountable without us lifting a finger.

It covers all the bases we need for our personal training business. We were able to create templates for private, semi-private and pair sessions.

The setup was a bit challenging for me, but customer support was always there guiding me through each step until everything ran smoothly.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback, Bodhi! Your kind words have been passed on to our awesome support team.

Angela
Director in Canada
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Intuitive for Customers

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Makes it easy for my customers to schedule a call. Sends reminders. Backend is complicated. Customer support sends canned responses sometimes that don't address the questions asked.

It's easy for customers to book calls with me

Complicated back-end makes it hard to know how to get set up.

Sean
Financial Advisor in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Schedule Once Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleased with this service. I am glad we have utilized it for our scheduling needs as it has lightend the burden of our support staff to focus on current client servicing.

I love this service & has streamlined our orginization tremenously! We have pockets of insane business & Schedule once allows our clients to select a time that works best for them, while also allowing us to set the terms of our availabilty.

There have been a couple minor software snafu's, but even then it was a very quick fix & customer support has been very responsive

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Perfect scheduling app for product demos

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Integrations with calendars, CRM, conferencing software, and email all at once is amazing. A customer can choose a date/time for their appointment and everything else is done automatically.

It is a little complex to use and set up. Sometimes it's hard to figure out where certain settings are at.

Dawn
Owner in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

ScheduleOnce - powerful and integrates with Zoom

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ScheduleOnce has saved me a step in needing to separately set up a Zoom meeting for a client or prospect call. Because of this integration, I'm using ScheduleOnce instead of the in-house calendar program in my CRM.

The fact that clients and prospects can schedule easily is, of course, a plus, but the fact that it automatically integrates with Zoom is what makes it a necessity for our company.

It's not as easy to use and find where to edit things as I'd like. I usually have to fumble around for a few minutes if it's been a while since I've been in the interface.

Terry
Founder and Principal in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy for clients to schedule.

I have used this tool for many years. It is very easy to use and my clients love it.

I do not have specific suggestions at this point.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Terry. We're happy to be able to support your business.

Eran
Eran
Entrepreneur in Israël
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good enough, but not my favourite

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It was relatively easy to use It has a ton of features and ways to do all sorts of things

In my mind it was not intuitive​ enough I had to play around with it too much to get it to do what I want it to do Once you get the hang of it, it's okay, but for the simplicity I wanted, it was not simple enough It worked well when it worked

Sean
Vice President of Marketing in VS

Schedule once has helped our appointment show rate double in the last year!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

I'm so happy with how easy this software is to use! We have even embedded the appointment setting page into several websites with ease, and that has helped keep customers on our website!

The only issue we have ever had was that with the new update, some of our embedded pages stopped working on Ipads.

Gabrielle
Marketing Technologist in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Does the Job well, a few hiccups but usually easily fixed or solved

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall positive - we aren't thinking of switching anytime soon

Love the support on this platform - they've always been quick to answer questions or offer solutions. In terms of booking and scheduling we love the ability to separate event types into different booking pages

The user interface can be a bit clunky in the backend. If you don't know what you're looking for then it's hard to see how the events, booking pages, etc all fit together and where the settings need to be adjusted.

Thank you, Gabrielle.

Boss in VS

makes booking easy!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: big time saver!

I use this for phone appointments and podcast interviews. Had made scheduling easy because, as the name says, you only have to schedule once -- no more going back and forth. Have used similar services and this is the one I like best. Integrates well with calendars to make sure you don't get double-booked!

Pretty good as is! Would love an option to be able to get as many add-on calendars as needed, not just package deals.

Robert
Robert
Founder in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Schedule It Once!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with ScheduleOnce is smooth and stress free. It is easy to set up even if you are not handy with technology.

Quick and easy scheduling that is automated so I’m not chasing down clients with missed phone calls, text messages or emails just to make an appointment. This saves me time and prevents leads from going cold. I get updated in my email and by text when a new appt schedules. I can schedule many types of appts on the same page. It links directly to my google calendar.

Adding multiple coaches to my scheduler requires same price as administrator user.

Susan
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Easy to Use, Great Value

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Finally, a scheduling software that anyone can use. I manage projects with multiple interviewers in multiple time zones and interviewees who sign up from across the country. Schedule Once handles it all seamlessly and integrates it all on several different calendars for less than $65 a month. Saves me tons of labor time. Clients think I have a huge office, think I am professionally run, and love the convenience of signing up for interview times when they have a minute to do so. For those who don't love the Internet, they can have an admin assistant do it, or they can call me. So it doesn't really limit you. And my goodness they have real LIVE people to help you when you have a little support need. What a pleasure to deal with a company that gets small businesses.

Easy to use, live people support when I need it, cost/value

hmmm, sometimes the interface is a little clunky if I haven't used it in a few weeks. But it comes back quickly. The difference in terminology between booking page and a user is a little weird and has caused me problems but SO is always nice about correcting the billing.