Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Nextech EHR & PM

Betrek je patiënten met behulp van het HIPAA-compatibele patiëntenportaal dat veilige berichtenuitwisseling en een geautomatiseerd herinneringssysteem biedt.

Meer informatie over Nextech EHR & PM

You're basically trapped when you buy in...if you don't pay, which we haven't for almost a year, then decide to break down and do it, it only back pays.

Beoordelingen van Nextech EHR & PM

4,0
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,6

Nextech EHR & PM heeft een totaalscore van 4,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 193 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Nextech EHR & PM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (193)

Kevin
Kevin
M.D. - Physician in Venezuela

Ideal for the current specialist doctor

5,0 6 jaar geleden

As a specialist in dermatology I needed a software that understood my needs and that of my patients, using Nextech I had the possibility to customize my work, Simplify patient records, Keep an eye on the practice management data and make strategic decisions with the analytics I could even enhance the patient experience, because of all of this i love this software.

I wish it would also give me the possibility to share my analytical data with my colleagues so that based on this data I could do research work, it would be ideal for the software to help me with that.

Shannon
Tech in VS

EHR and PM

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am satisfied with everything despite above mentioned issues as the good definitely outweighs the bad

Product was easy to use. The integration process was slightly difficult but made easier by guidance from all the wonderful Nextech employees

When the PM and EHR side merged it changes things on the EHR side that I was not prepared for, such as losing my patient merge button. Also it was not explained that our last used number in prior PM and ours was abnormally high so now our chart numbers have 9 digits which is not great. The mapping portion of integration should be explained better, I did have a lot of issues with this part and am currently still having problems with the import

6 maanden geleden

Shannon, we are glad to hear you are finding our software easy to use. Unfortunately, the implementation did not meet your expectations. We've had a lot of success in the past with the speed and simplicity of our implementation approach, and we strive to meet the unique needs of all of our clients. Please contact your Nextech representative, visit the Community Portal, or call Client Support at 866-654-4396 so that we can further address your problems.

thuy
Physician in VS
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Expensive Start Up Fee and Monthly fee. Not Ipad/Macbook/Iphone capabilities.

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cont reading below. [Sensitive Content ], another trainer, also admitted that you can only view the schedule for that particular, and you cannot view the schedule for the following day. For example, on Monday, I would open up my schedule. If I wanted to see Tuesday or Wednesday, I could not. Moreover, when a client changes their last name due to a marriage or divorce, the software forces us to manually change that client's name on EVERY single visit. For example, in December, client Jones gets married and changes her last name to Smith. In January, we would have to manually type Smith. If we forget to manually change Jones' former name to Smith in February, it would automatically revert back to Jones. These are just a few of the headaches we have to deal with while using the software. This is absolutely ridiculous. This product needs major work, and Nextech's staff needs to stop making misrepresentations. DO YOUR RESEARCH AND STAY AWAY.

None. Must read below before buying. Despite a heavy start-up fee and monthly fee, the Nextech software does not work "out of the box" as advertised. Nextech has misrepresented their product to me just to get me to sign up. I signed up in December of 2020 and the product still does not work as promised to this day. I had to retain the services of an attorney, and we have been dealing with Nextech for over a month now. Nextech staff and its software overpromises and underdelivers. Their software is NOT conducive for our Aesthetic Medspa use. It is geared towards heavy insurance billling (e.g., ICD 10 codes). However, my business is a cash-based business with high-end clientele. My sales representative, [Sensitive Content ] did not understand my business, sold me a product by misleading me, and sold me a product that does not fit my needs. [Sensitive Content ] represented, among other things, that the software is "user-friendly and it will be easy for clients to book on online." He also represented that clients "can book online and on the app." He further represented that the software could be used on "any computer and iPad". He was clearly wrong because there is no app, and the software is created almost entirely for Windows-based devices.

Cont reading below. [Sensitive Content ] a trainer for Nextech, admitted that a majority of the "day-to-day" runs better on a Surface tablet or non-Apple devices. [Sensitive Content ] further admitted that the "software features do not run on iPad"; that features slow down the system making it "inefficient to run on ipad"; and that "there is no app to use." As everyone is aware, a significant amount of the general population use Apple-based devices (e.g., iPad, iPhone and Macbook). My office had to unnecessarily incur additional expenses to purchase six (6) new Surface tablets for each of my staff members and a brand new laptop in order to utilize the software. One would expect, at a minimum, that this software would run on the two major platforms. My office sees approximately 50 clients a day. Of those 50, about 20 are new clients. Needless to say, a significant number of these new clients own Apple-based products. The software forces us to use the Surface tablet to add these new clients. This is entirely burdensome for both my clients and our office, and, ultimately, takes away from the entire Medspa experience. In fact, clients have made comments about this fact on numerous occasions.

Tracie
Lab Supervisor in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent Patient Portal

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the patient portal has worked well for us as well as our patients. It also has helped us to remain compliant with all of the new requirements. Our patients use the portal to obtain their information as well as look at what happened during their patient encounter.

The patient portal has been great for our patients. They love being able to access their medical records and see results. We also use our portal for patient to login and fill out paperwork as well as make and cancel appointments.

There is not really anything we do not like about it. It is something that takes time to set up, but overall works great.

Angela
Lead Clinical Administrator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

User Friendly

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend this system to another other medical practice

How to navigate between the screens and easy access to other parts of the patients charts

I am very please with this system and would recommend to any other practices

Paul
Ophthalmic Photographer in VS
Medische praktijk, 201-500 werknemers

9 years and running

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They're aware of their impact and honestly try to make a user friendly product that delivers, on time.

I've used Nextech MDI since I entered the Retina field in 2014. In 9 years, at two different practices, there's a consistency that has been built that once you know the system you're able to use it at any employer. Image integration is fairly simple, and the compass on the side lets you jump ahead to where you're looking to navigate to more quickly than scrolling.

The cloud. The concept of the cloud is great, but a little Hurricane, or other disruptions and suddenly the cloud is down. I'd love a local server to download the current day charts the night before, any charts that weren't pre-downloaded could be downloaded as needed, then after all the charts are updated, push the updates back to the cloud for long-term. This way as long as there's intRAnet working you still have full access to a patients charts, whereas if intERnet has any issues you're out of luck and scrambling to find a paper chart.

Gabriela
Front Desk Associate in VS

4 Years of Nextech PM+

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: One of the better EMRs I've had the pleasure of working with. 8.9/10

Fairly straightforward and easy to navigate once you understand the UI.

Autoloading previous profile/patient when attempting to speak/work with a different patient.

Ksenia
Practice Manager in VS

Overall great experience

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great experience

I like how straight forward is Nextech in using. Pretty user-friendly

Letters might be confusing because of the algoritms

Josef
Physician in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Nextech should be web browser based

4,0 7 maanden geleden

There are a lot of features that are nice

The software should be accessible via web browser. There should also be an Android mobile app for both patients and providers.

6 maanden geleden

Josef, we are glad to hear you are enjoying our features. We wanted to make you aware that Nextech is available via web browser, and we do have an Android mobile app for patients and providers to use. If you are still having trouble accessing these, please reach out to your Nextech representative, access the Community Portal, or contact Client Support at 866-654-4396 so that we can address your concerns further.

Caroline
Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of Use of Nextech

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Ease of use. Very intuitive. Nextech support has been great and very responsive. I love the integrations with other services, Nextpatient-for example. I am constantly needing to learn more about what the product offers because many features are not used in our practice to the capacity from which we can benefit.

mobile app for provider could be developed more.

Ann
Administrator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Our office has been using Nextech Practice Management for 7 years. Customer service is excellent.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefit is the practice management. It is very user friendly. It offers most any kind of financial report you may be looking for

Very user friendly. The customer service is excellent. They offer a number of financial reports. The inventory and commission based module is very easy to use for our estheticians. You can track everything. We have four locations, the messaging between users is very convenient and we use it every day between offices. Sending claims out to clearing house is fast and efficient. The system will flag a claim that has something incorrect on it. You can fix it immediately and send out. Totally love the PM part of Nextech

I do not like the EMR. Very overwhelming. Needs to be more user friendly. The doctors complain they have to go through to many steps and it takes to long.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. Nextech has worked over 20 years to develop and hone our PM system to provide you with the experience you described below. Regarding the EMR, we encourage you to contact your Account Manager about how Nextech can assist your practice with streamlining its medical notes. With thousands of providers using our system and a fully customizable EMR, we¿re certain we can reduce that frustration once we better understand your unique needs.

Abby
Office Coordinator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Experienced User's Perspective - Over 9 years of use

3,0 7 maanden geleden

NexTech select is relatively easy to use and set up, I was able to set up our system on my own after 2 years of experience with the system. Finding the first available appointment is a quick way to navigate appointments, the forward button on the schedule is a nice addition (allows you to jump forward by days/weeks/months/years).

The reporting system needs an over haul. It is very basic and requires you to run multiple reports to achieve the analysis you're looking for. We tried the Enterprise reporting and it too did not allow the level of free customization we were hoping for.

Colleen
Nurse Practitioner in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Nextech Dermatology Software is VERY adaptable!!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

With Nextech software I can make changes any time I want. I will be honest as a Nurse Practitioner who wasn't all the computer savvy, it took me awhile to learn it, but the younger personnel at Nextech were able to walk me through the process. The possibilities with this system are endless. That being said, you do have to program it to fit your needs. At first, I complained about that, but then I realized I had to make it work for our own individual practice. The staff at Nextech helped me get through ALL the Meaningful Use stages and I am very grateful to the staff at Nextech for all their great support.

You have to make up your own stampers which is time consuming. I wish Nextech would give new dermatologists who buy the software the basic stampers they might need to start their practice right away. There are so many dermatologists that are using this software that they could just work with them and get a general consensus on what are the most common stampers needed. If the new dermatologists didn't like the way something was written, its very easy to make changes or edits. There are also four other areas called assessment, medication, procedure, and a line for discussion or education. Even those areas could be preprogrammed to the most common statements. This would help the new dermatologists get started.

Mira
owner in VS

worst Experience

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is not a software for Med spas, weight loss or any other practice who does not bill insurance. The customer care is the worst.
We were given the demonstration by the sales rep and during the demo he said yes to pretty much what we needed in a software like cloud software, automated, emails, online booking etc.
So, we signed the contract and then the nightmare started. No body contacted us for 3 weeks. We asked when we are going to implement, they gave us one call per week which was not enough to set the software, so we did a lot by ourselves like building all the forms. We realize this is not true cloud software as we were told during demo by the sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. you can only log in only 6 computers at a time, but we were told you can have unlimited iPad. But iPad version is very limited. We came across lot of other problems like
1. Saas cloud software
2. Not able to sign receipt
3.Slow Remote Desktop system
4.patients not able to sign forms in portal
5.iPad version missing important features like not able to update demographics info. Not safe to give iPad to patients forms as they can go in other patients’ charts.
Our company has invested serval hours in setting and learning this software. In the end it was very unfortunate waste of time and effort.
In the end we end up not finishing the implementation or using the software. We asked told them and this is not what we signed for. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] told us contract is a contract we must pay them for 3 years no matter what.

During the demo we were told that it is a cloud software , can send automated emails and marketing etc. All most too good to be true.

features which were told by sales rep were not present in software.

lorie
RN,Adm in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

The ONLY EMR & PM

5,0 2 jaar geleden

so easy to learn, and implement every day, in all aspect. Been using this for over 20 years, and love the newest upgrades and products. My favorite was the iPad integration. SERVICE is 10 stars, always available to assist. Love that you get your own representative on your account. You know who to ask for, and they deliver.

not any to think of, when we added the EMR/iPad - honesty it was the only downspot - although support was there all the way.

Debra
Billing Manager in VS

Debra review

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Product is easy to use to put in charges and bill to clearinghouse. Lets me know if I am in global period for billing. Easy to transmit charges and payments.

I am unable to bill secondary claims. Also, it would be nice when a claim is rejected that the HCFA would come up so I can correct whats on the HCFA and not look for where to find the mistake.

Tammy
Business Owner/Consultant in VS

Nextech Scheduling System

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I find this system a little more cumbersome to navigate than some and a little easier than others. On the fence with this one. The separation of the different modules by function make this an expensive system. The watered down version is too expensive for the parts that you do get and to me don't make it worth the investment.

The scheduling system is fairly easy to use and navigate. Entering patient information in to the scheduler is fairly easy.

I would like more customization with the information fields that suit our practice and needs. The flow of the information on the screen isn't as fluid as it should be in order to have speed with entering data.

Cari
Executive Assistant in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Implementation continues to disappoint and cause major problems

1,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have hopes for the system once we get through all of our migration problems. Though we are almost two months post-go live and should not be dealing with these problems any more.

Reporting options give us what we need to make administrative decisions. AdvancedMD had very poor reporting features.

The implementation process has been disappointing. We STILL have not had a complete migration of data from our old EHR since we took Nextech's recommendation to use their migration service instead of going through the legacy EHR.

6 maanden geleden

Cari, we're glad you're finding value in Nextech's reporting options. However, it is unfortunate that the implementation hasn't met your expectations. We've had tremendous success in the past with the speed and ease of our implementation process, but every practice has its own unique circumstances. Please reach out to your Nextech representative, access the Community Portal, or contact Client Support at 866-654-4396 so that we can address your concerns further.

valerie
Consultant in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

difficult to use and more difficult to get tech support -

1,0 9 jaar geleden

At this moment not a thing. We had an issue with back up that was set up BY NEXTECH and all our information was lost - not getting any timely followup or resolve after having to spend money to restore information lost. When the problem started we got an error message that said "your back up failed" - after calling tech support they said just hit "back up now" (which we did) only to find out the program was not backing up properly. They have tried blaming the practice saying we set up the back up system, but we didn't, Nextech did.

Not intuitive and every little change requires calls to tech support (who are very nice)...HATE the quoting portion of the program. Also something as simple as looking up a patient by a phone number (which is often needed) can't be done while other less expensive products do this and other things needed in an office setting more easily and with less hassle.

Randi
Asst controller, compliance officer in VS
Plastics en kunststoffen, 201-500 werknemers

Best Medical Software araound

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Billing is a breeze for us , we enjoy the templates as well. Love the new credit card system through nextech

having choice besides trizetto, the e eligibilty is not that accurate

CEO in VS
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 werknemers

Robust Specialized Product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Nextech is an extremely strong product with high customizability. The product has all the bells/whistles one might need for an aesthetic practice and has great practice management workflows.

If you are not techy and/or willing to engage with your product, this may not be the best solution for you. Robust = need to put the time in to make it yours.

Leslie
Practice Manager in Canada
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Nextech is a well rounded software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We are happy with all of the functions that we use. It is an easy software to navigate for first time users. Most suggestions that we have submitted have been implemented.

I suppose the only con would be that it is obviously American based, so there are a couple of things that don't apply in Canada. But, it is all workable.

Nikki
Front Desk Staff in VS

Easy to Use

5,0 7 maanden geleden

It is easy to use to schedule patient's appointments.

I do not have any direct issues that I do not like when using Nextech.

Tina
Administrator in VS

NexTech Review

5,0 8 jaar geleden

There are too many to list but my top three reasons are: 1. I like how it is specific to our specialty of plastic and reconstructive surgery and that there is more way than one to get the same task accomplished. 2. Their customer service, from technical questions to administrative questions. Anytime I have reached out to our Account Rep., she has responded within 15 minutes. 3. Last but not least "Edge". Can't wait to sign up for next year's, just trying to find time to register. If you didn't go to their first conference last year, you should make a point to go or have someone from your office attend. Very informative, interactive and entertaining as well.

There is nothing at this time that I do not like about this product.

owner - doctor in VS

nextech sucks

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Outlook is almost better. DO not buy, unless you enjoy being held hostage

it does have minimum functionality - probably cutting edge for 1998. Very poor data exporting features, reports are basic.

the entire company is one bait and switch scheme and it starts from the top of the company. they nickle and dime for you everything.