Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Vend

Webgebaseerde software voor verkooppunten en voorraadbeheer in de detailhandel die werkt met elk apparaat. Vanaf $ 99/maand.

Meer informatie over Vend

The product export actually can come in handy when the system goes down on Vend's end, because when it goes offline, the only way to find a product in the sell screen is by SKU (so know your SKUS!).

Beoordelingen van Vend

4,0
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Vend heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 224 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Vend eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (224)

Daniel
Daniel
Co-Founder in Honduras
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

After 2 Years Working with Vend, We are extremely satisfied. It has added value to our business.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Vend is a POS Platform that has helped us run our business smoothly. We love the ease of configuration and customization that is available. Looking forward to our growth expansion, we have concluded that we have made a right selection for a POS platform. It is a basically a Plug & Play installation for a new site with minor issues for a start up new store once you have your business running under Vend.

Pros: Intuitive interface. Most of our users are able to adapt in a few days. Reporting Structure is Good. We can replicate a site basically in few minutes. Only Online Software that actually complied with Regulatory Fiscal requirements with no additional customization. Cons: Which it could have more apps available for integration(Mobile Apps) and hospitality configurations. . Lack of Business Intelligence Interfaces.

Lack of application Integration with third parties. Even though I find Vend very functional, I would like to see vend have payments gateways integrated in our region or country (Honduras, Central America).

6 jaar geleden

Hey Daniel, appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of Vend. Great to hear that you are extremely satisfied with using Vend and that it's added value to your business. That is the type of feedback we love to hear from retailers! If you have any integration suggestions that you'd like to see please reach out to our team and let us know - your feedback is valuable to us. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Abdulrahman
Owner in Koeweit
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Perfect App

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing Experience with more than 2 years with a lot of updates and perfect customer service.

The software easy to use, anyone can use it even a person not educated, I had 2 salesman in my shop the was using it for 2 years and more. The monthly report very accurate and helpful for our company to easy calculate our monthly income statement. Tracking our COGS anytime so we can control our purchases. the inventory stock tracking perfect. Option with no tax good for our country because we don't have a taxes. Tracking my sales anywhere online by my phone a good features.

The monthly subscription fees little expensive specially for the small businesses/Home Businesses. So I recommend to have a plan customized for a small business with a low price kind of support them. Adding Arabic Language maybe will be a good idea and catching new users.

Shanna
CFO in VS

What a P. O. S.!

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Horrible, we have had nothing but trouble. Yes it's better for us in some ways than our prior POS, but at such a great cost of effort that we would never recommend it to anyone and constantly are on the look out for a better POS! We are implementing scanners to help fix inventory issues, as it is though I do not trust their inventory correction system and we use spreadsheets and the purchasing/returning system instead of the inventory count system. Often if the product is the same price I will use a sale entry to swap the two, but we have noticed items we knowingly sold (with sku'd tags) that still show up as on hand, so I'm not sure there isn't more wrong with this system. In other words, it can't all be from 3 people making mistakes in one system when we all discuss and get frustrated by it on a daily basis!

Ecwid integrates seamlessly with vend. I wish we could use Ecwid as our main POS instead of Vend, but it is only a website shopping cart plugin or tablet app, and we need something that runs on a PC. We don't like Apple products, and wanted a PC interface instead of a tablet, due to our volume of products.

1. The cloud sync isn't accurate. Their database will overwrite changes a users makes if your internet isn't "fast" enough AND you have to clear site settings daily or hourly (depends on volume). 2. The reporting and ordering functionality is limited to your Excel skills. Advanced Excel knowledge is a must: Pivot tables, vlookup formulas, concatenate, lots of files to save and track. You cannot do this through the system easily UNLESS you order the same product from the same vendor every time, lucky you! 3.The product export actually can come in handy when the system goes down on Vend's end, because when it goes offline, the only way to find a product in the sell screen is by SKU (so know your SKUS!) 4. This is one of the only POS's that doesn't have both a UPS and SKU field! Duh guys, this is a POS 101 feature! 5. You can't do a mass upload to change products like they say you can. I've tried it multiple times. It has never worked. 6. When you create a product, it creates a "handle" based on the name you created, so don't make any mistakes when you create a product or it will permanently impact the handle of that product. 7. Their search feature is a 3rd party provided feature, which fails to provide any results unless it is an exact match. For example, a product named TFV16 will not populate when you search V16, or vice versa. It's an exact match (word order, spelling, exact!) 8. My staff can't use the program, our inventory is a mess due to difficult contrast, laging!

Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The most atrocious app support I have ever faced

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bad.

Vend has one of the most easy to use cloud point of sale that I have tried and tested over the years. As a business owner, Vend has been useful for my day to day work.

The customer support team is atrocious. I have been trying to speak to someone from the Vend support team since 24th April due to some billing issues that could have been easily resolved in 1 or 2 days. Up until now, the issue is not solved and no one has responded to me on this issue. Speaking to the live chat guy and he kept me waiting for over 3 hours with no reply when he told me that he will be transferring me over to the billing time for assistance. Emails went unanswered and the support team even closed the ticket without giving me a reply or resolution to the problem. I'm not so sure that Vend is a system that caters to the small and medium business owners because we business owners and managers, we don't have all the time in the world to be waiting for your reply and chasing you for answers. I will definitely not recommend that anyone takes up this system unless you think you are ready to work with a support team that does not attend to you when help is needed.

Great cloud based software. Very friendly for businesses looking to grow.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Better overall control of my entire retail business and its 5 locations. Vend should consider adding time clock functions for users to clock in and out, and to create new sales information from those users like sales per hour, etc.

Inventory tracking features. Being able to see all outlets inventory at the same time. Inventory transfers are very intuitive and easy to perform, same with stock orders.

Pricing and sale discount features aren't easy to apply for a membership type of system. Updating Price Books is a hassle as its current layout for each price book is not easy to navigate if one product's price needs to be changed inside of a price book with hundreds of products.

6 jaar geleden

Hey there, thanks for your review of Vend POS. We agree Vend's the best point of sale for businesses looking to grow! If you're wanting to add extra staff management functionality, check out the Vend + Deputy integration. Deputy is a cloud based all-in-one employee scheduling, time & attendance, tasking and communication platform that you can connect to Vend for greater insight on sales trends and labor metrics. You can also use Deputy to schedule staff based on Vend sales data, report on staff wage vs sales percentage to optimize team performance, and the Deputy iPad kiosk for clock in/out is the perfect companion for Vend iPad app. You can find out more about that here www.vendhq.com/product-add-ons. For running discounts we suggest using Vend's new Promotion features, which will save you time, let you easily customize your offers, and help you move inventory. You can find out more here:www.vendhq.com/whats-new-in-vend/vend-promotions. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager

Hines
Hines
Freelance Web Developer in VS

I'm currently operating three locations, and Vend has been helpful so far

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The simplicity to set up the inventory does save our staff a lot of time. The integration for the receipt printer, payment terminal, and cash drawer is also pretty simple. And if you run into any issues, the customer supports were also quick to respond. If you are an entrepreneur who just opened shop, I'd recommend going with Vend.

It's simple to setup and if you have any questions, you can usually call customer supports who pick up pretty quickly. This product will help you conduct transactions, manage inventory, and set promotions. I'm sure there are more features, but those were the ones I mostly use, and so far I have not encountered any major issues.

I wish there were more options on payment services than just Vantiv. Also, since this is cloud base, it will take a while for all your products to sync. For instance, if you're uploading new product and plan to do a count, I'd suggest waiting about 5 minutes for the upload to be completed before setting up the inventory counts to be safe.

6 jaar geleden

Hey Hines, thanks for your detailed review of Vend POS! Great to hear that you've found Vend simple to set up and run, and that Vend is saving your staff time. In regards to payment services, Vend has a number of integrated payment options depending on your location. For example, in the USA, you can use Vantiv, Square or PayPal. For more information go to www.vendhq.com/tour/accept-payments. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Jim
Jim
District Manager in VS

Completely streamlined the way we do business

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thorough reporting, cost effective, reduces our workload. Easier management of inventory.

I absolutely love the multi-store functionality of Vend. We used to have to create multiple transfers because our previous software was not cloud based and did not communicate between stores. It was a huge headache to manage two completely separate inventories. Vend solved this problem and cut our work load in half. Our inventory counts are now far more accurate and easy to facilitate. The interface is extremely user friendly, and new employees typically need very minimal training to become proficient completing transactions. The reporting is absolutely fantastic and thorough. The thorough reporting has allowed us to order product far more efficiently and accurately than before. The price is reasonable, the customer support is fantastic.

I really can't think of much negative to say about Vend. We have had a great experience with Vend, and all of the issues that we have had were successfully resolved in short order by the outstanding on-boarding and support teams.

6 jaar geleden

Hey Jim, thank you for your glowing review of Vend POS! We're delighted to hear that you're so pleased with Vend point of sale software and that you've had a great experience with our team. Have a wonderful day! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Rex
Rex
Business Owner in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

It is Great for Specialty Retail

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The have a great product and serves a need in the niche and specialty retail market. I have used it many of times and integrated it with clients and tested it with many different types of businesses. The main concern is the speed and the register interface screen layout. I think in time some of the issues will get reworked. I like the integrations with apps and online. Being cloud based its very easy to rollout to more than one location. Reporting is very robust and it will report all types of sales from every source. I recommend it to any clothing store, bridal shops, craft shops, hobby shops, etc.

Vend is easy to get going, but has a learning curve. It has a design that is geared towards more specialty retail with lower volume sales. Installed in a resale clothing store, and it worked great, it has multiple picture features and offer integration with ecommerce. The level of options is great for stores like clothing, toy stores, hobby shops, etc.

The user register screen was hard to get us too. Its not layout in a standard cash register layout. Their was no use of a virtual number keypad. Which is hard to get use too. There are work arounds for it. They really need to redo the user register interface to be more streamlined.

Eric
Eric
Co Owner in VS

Solid for Small Businesses

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overal it was good, I think for a small business that's trying to save on expenses and monthly costs - it's a viable option. Once you start making some real cash, and you want to go online as well - I think there are better platforms to fit your need

We used this for a small retail clothing store. It was managed remotely and easily updated within the shop. It was easy to see analytics for sales

Our CC processor wasn't accepted at the time, so we had to input our credit card sales manually. This was a hassle but was eventually fixed.

Muziek, 2-10 werknemers

Full of Functionality

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Vend in a guitar retail and repair shop to keep our inventory and repair prices organized.

Vend has a very versatile and flexible workflow, with lots of features and options to work for most any retail scenario your business may face.

With all the features and options, many of them are tucked away in submenus, and therefore provides a steep learning curve if you lack someone to tutor you.

Tony
Operations Manager - Retail
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

A good start-up POS software solution through to multiple site or franchise-sized businesses.

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Suitable for start up to multiple site smaller businesses.

Video and text tutorials are first rate to help start new staff and keep up with areas of growth, like how to do a store credit or introducing gift cards. Updates to features are added regularly. The front screen is easily understood and the ability to add preset SKU buttons to the screen or folders on the screen is easy. The adaptability of what we have as a cafe sell screen versus the boutique shop versus our department stores sell screens PC, iPad or mobile device usability.

The customer needs to know how to do a product family tree and then set the Types and Tags correctly so that the reporting functions can give data that is segregated correctly. The Lay-by function acts differently than other software functions. (Sales are not added to the date it is paid off, maybe 2 months later, which means completed sales are understated during the Lay-by period) There is no method for importing costs within the system. Costs have to added together outside (cost of good, freight, charges, fuel surcharge, import duties, etc.) and then migrated with the receiving function. We found that our iPad's slow down considerably and we are constantly restarting them, trying to look for and run updates, checking for errored sales, running them through the App Store rather than from the App icon on the desktop. The sales ledger cannot export for analysis a full days trading with 300 sale transactions. Reports export as .csv files but won't export well to .xml Need to use Open Office spreadsheet for best and most reliable file integrity. The Price Book function is limited to two or more identical SKU's (2 of same chocolate block) not product categories (2 types of chocolate block)

Peter
Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Staff that enter in new stock items, are also be granted access to All your sales history

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Vend for 2 years in a retail shop.
Cons;
Beware Employers if you want your staff to enter in "new stock" no matter how junior they maybe they will be able to see all you sales history totals daily monthly, your financial health. Are you ok with that ?
If you don't have many new stock items then that may be fine, but in my case we have new products monthly so all my staff get to see how the business is doing and they see the big amounts of money coming in leading to discussions and justifications about the expenses with union delegates. Would you as an employer really want that, all your sensitive business data out there for all who enter in new stock to see ?? Would you be ok with a competitor finding out you business health ? I,m not. !!
Moving forward what I would like to see in Vend is a stock entry window, or a class just above general cashiers but, below managers for stock entry and stock management, creating new items etc. Well that is my only Con . (Pros)
If that mentioned above is not a problem for you then the rest of Vend is great !!!
Download it and try it out for free, see if it is for you .
For me sadly, it's a deal breaker and after two years I'm looking for another POS solution.

Great easy to use systems on the front end, stable data base that despite having over 6,000 items with in it doesn't miss a beat. It professional looking. Elegantly handles discounts by either % or by dollar value. Great reports. Integrates well with Xero and my website.

Beware Employers, anyone who can enter in new stock will see everything, sales history, reports, you sensitive business data, your business health. Download load it try it for yourself. I have raised this with Vend, and my response back was "Is this really a problem?". For me it is.

Mark
Vice President in Canada
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Keep looking - this is debilitating to our business

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible, really wish we could turn back the clock and pick a different system. A full year of frustrations. We can put up with a lot of issues, and recognize no one platform is perfect. But going 3 weeks without a response from Vend support in a busy retail environment has destroyed any chance of ever recommending this group.

Simplicity (or so it seemed), multi-outlet.

It's simple because it doesn't work. We literally have buggy issues every week, and it's been a year of using it. And we're not attempting difficult or creative issues. Very basic retail tils, on hardware recommended by Vend, setup according to their specs. It just constantly has problems. Dropped sales, problems with software, reporting issues... you would think these are our issues (Vend blames everyone but themselves... that's a BIG IF you actually connect with someone from Vend - we've waited 3-4 weeks for a response from a person). Their system is great at auto-response - happy, you're the most important, etc... but never get a call (even when scheduled and agreed). What do we like least? Constant bugs and ZERO support. Also tired of Vend blaming everything else except themselves (we had no troubles with previous POS before we switched to them, great IT on our end, huge internet package, etc.).

steven
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

All features one needs in a POS system, including integration with shopify made it an easy choice.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are a lot of POS systems out there. I researched most of them before deciding on Vend. Anything you think that a POS should do, Vend does. There's no 100 percent perfect POS, but Vend has the most features and is easy to use. Plus no extra software or hardware is needed.

Shopify integration, bar code scanner integration, Quick Keys, reports, ability to list detailed product info. A big thing is remote login. I can check to see how my employees are doing at any time from any computer. I can also edit any part of my Vend information from any computer.

While Vend recently updated the way one enters product information by reducing the number of screens needed to enter or edit a product, there are still some areas of Vend that could use the same type of update. For example, after I'm finished entering a new product, there should be a button to click on that says "Enter New Product." Instead, I have to go back to the main Product Menu and go through a couple of screens to start entering another product. Not a major difficulty but this is one example where you have to go back to the main menu to access other parts of the software.

MS
Owner in VK
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Program is a works in progress and poor communications

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great range of features and a good simple starter inventory management system , but the program is a works in progress and can be frustrating.

Neat, simple and easy to use, starter price was competitive. Good inventory management features, which feeds into the POS system, simple reporting and it has the capabilitiy to link to Xero.

I have had similar problems with others, when VEND update or upgrade the program, which seems like every 2 months, it plays havoc with the data inputting and adding new product, and with VEND, it is imperative that you input the data accurately when you add a new product. Plus, they are not good with communicating that they will be doing an upgrade or making changes to tariffs, which might affect the functionality of the program. I have been trialling the system for a year, and I am rather nervous of enabling the xero integration, as it might not be accurate information that is being fed thru.

6 jaar geleden

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review Vend. Happy to hear that you're finding Vend easy to use and enjoying the range of features, including inventory management. Sorry to hear you've had trouble with an update. Updates are always done to add value to Vend and our team thoroughly research and test all updates before releasing them. Our friendly support team are able to help should you need assistance or have questions about any updates. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Brianne
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Pricey product and poor inventory management.

Opmerkingen: Knowing what I did need in retail
Software.

It has all the bells and whistles when it comes to setting up your retail store. It allows more than one register and many users.

The inventory management was terrible. I had one brick and mortar and an online store and the inventory was constantly off. Also you have to pay extra for customer support if you need to call and solve a problem immediately (register not working during business hours etc.)

6 jaar geleden

Hi Brianne, Sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with Vend - not what we like to hear at all! If you were using Vend Ecommerce or an ecommerce integration built by Vend (like Shopify) our experienced team are here to help 24/7 with inventory management. If you were using a third party ecommerce integration that wasn't built by Vend, we recommend retailers get in touch with that third party for help with technical issues like you described. With over 20,000 Vend users, we don't have the infrastructure to allow stores to call us anytime right now. Not all retailers require phone calls, which is why we provide the option as an additional service. If you need a call just let our team know and we'll get back to you as soon as we can - paid phone support is just prioritised. Apologies for any frustration caused - we want all our retailers to have the best possible experience with Vend. Kind regards, Lucia Vend's Global Community Manager

Kaitlyn
Marketing/Front Store Manager in Canada

The Best POS System

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I Love Vend its one of the easiest platforms to use and I have used a lot. I run a small business thats not very big and this system has worked great for me.

Very Easy to use. I like that you can run your inventory of your store though it and that you can add frequent customers that come by the store. When they come in and buy something they can get loyalty points which can go towards one of their purchases. I also like the on account tab - this is very handy especially for us since we live in such a small town and everyone knows everyone.

I don't like how the system just decides that we are not gonna listen to what you say. For example if something is on sale say for $2.99 and it was $3.99 sometimes it won't change the price. This is very frusterating so you have to watch extra carefully with sale items.

MARTINA
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

Picture Perfect POS

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Vend POS has made my life so much easier. I like being able to search, order, plan from home and not have to go into the store to do work. I also enjoy that I can search almost anything.

This POS system is easy to use and easy to teach new employees. I love being able to access it from anywhere and being able to get information I need for planning and ordering.

None as of yet. We have been happy. We have had no real issues and anything that has come up has been easily solved.

6 jaar geleden

Hey Martina, thanks for your review of Vend POS. This is the kind of feedback we absolutely love to hear. We're so pleased to hear you're finding Vend easy to use, train your employees on, and that Vend POS is making your life easier. If you do have any questions or problems please don't hesitate to reach out to our friendly team - we're here to help you run the world's best retail! Best wishes, Vend's Community Manager.

Myles
Sales Representative in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

I've used Vend 4 days a week for the past 3 years.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

This software is very user friendly, and makes it extremely easy to enter in new products and keep track of said products.

A fair amount of bugs pop up regarding the new product and stock control sections of the program. There could also be ways to further refine the stock control portion, like making scanned items organize themselves by a specific attribute automatically.

6 jaar geleden

Hey Myles, thanks for taking the time to review Vend POS. Pleased to hear that you've found Vend very user friendly! Sorry to hear that you've come across some bugs, our team always appreciate retailers letting us know if they come across anything buggy so we can look into it ASAP. If you experience a bug or ever want to make a feature request you can use this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Nicole
owner in VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

HORRIBLE!!!

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I NEED VEND TO HELP FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!

I have had this system for two years and use the website feature they offer. Three month ago they did a update that caused my website to not sinc with my inventory. I pay for the highest level of support you can get with this company and I can not get a phone call through to them, I can not get a response back from a Manager, my special tech people working on this after three months still do not know what the problem is. I have had to turn my website off three weeks ago and have asked for them to do a manual sync and it still has NOT been done. I am loosing money everyday from not having a website available. It is helpless....

6 jaar geleden

Hi Nicole, Firstly, we want to apologize for the frustration and any inconvenience caused by this issue affecting your online store. We totally understand that this is not a situation you want to be in. Our team have made several improvements however unfortunately there is not one quick fix for the specific issue affecting your online store. A compensation has been processed for you and our team will be in touch when we have an update. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the situation and hope to have things running perfectly soon. Best wishes, Lucia Vend's Community Manager

Adele
Volunteer Manager in VK
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Super easy to use!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Vend sets up your users and products at the beginning but it is then very straight forward to add new users, change their access or remove them. Same with the products, you can create categories so that the till only have a few buttons and you then have products in each category. Very good system!

It is very straight forward to use, it is very intuitive, all the functions are clearly named and easy to find. There is a support function incorporated within the website which is useful but the customer service is absolutely amazing: when I've had a query, I've always had an answer within the hour. At the beginning, the team spends the time to explain to you all the functions and there's no shaming for asking 'stupid' questions.

To be honest, in a year and a half, I haven't found yet anything I dislike about Vend.

Mike
Web Manager in VS

Features are overstated

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Ease of use in-store, could train new employees or temporary help for big sales in a matter of minutes how to operate the register

The link-ability with e-commerce such as Shopify is not nearly as seamless as it is made out to be, lots of broken links

6 jaar geleden

Hey Mike, thanks for your review of Vend POS. Happy to hear that you found Vend easy to use and train staff members on! Sorry to hear that you experienced some technical difficulties with your Shopify + Vend integration, if you have any exisiting issues with this we'd love to help you out. If you need any further assistance or have any questions please submit a ticket with our friendly support team here using this link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Olivia
Administrative Assistant in Jamaica
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

A Small to Medium Retailer Friend

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Vend is fast, effective and efficient.

1. If you have a company that is very busy and its hard to keep track of your stock levels then this pos is a system you need. 2. Searching in Vend is fast, it organizes everything and gives you thee option to create different variants of items which produces results in timely manner; reducing customers wait time. 3. To every business safety is very important and Vend uses the Cloud which is safe, can be used offsite, and allows 24 hour access to all reports every day of the week. 4. It is pretty easy to use, very straight forward like similar sites that I have used and your staff members will be relieved of how user-friendly this is. 5. Stock orders no longer have to be a headache. You can add your suppliers information and when stock is low Vend automatically creates a purchase order and send them off. Now who wouldn't want such a handy feature?

1. When inputting the float and an error was made i found it challenging to change that information. 2. The company I work for also uses Quickbooks and being that these two companies are integrated we were delighted only to find out it can only be combined for US residents only. 3. Its a quite pricey especially for start up companies.

Fabian
Manager in Costa Rica
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome software, made it all easier

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Made oversight faster, could work from anywhere, uptime is great.

It is easy to use, it is updated timely, and it offers PC web browser access. PC web access is very important because it gives flexibility.

A little on the pricey side, but it offers great value for the money. Updates could come faster. They do come but tend to lag.

6 jaar geleden

Hey Fabian, thank you for your review of Vend POS. Fantastic to hear that using Vend has made running your retail business easier - that's exactly what we want to do for retailers. Totally agree that Vend is great value for money, especially compared to highly expensive legacy POS systems! All the best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)

Edwin
owner in Canada

Excellent value for the money

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It is all in your hand and you can do what you want with the program and it is afforable I like the fact that you can add products and delete products easily and it is very simple to use

Graphics need some work and certain icons could be used in bigger format Tracking previous invoice and customer history needs improvements

6 jaar geleden

Hey Edwin, thanks for your review of Vend POS! Happy to hear that you're pleased with Vend's usability, value and ease of use. If you have any specific feedback around what changes you would like to see we'd love to hear your thoughts. You can let us know by submitting a ticket using the following link https://support.vendhq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1375. Thanks again! Best, Lucia (Vend's Community Manager)