AscendTMS Logistics Software reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over AscendTMS Logistics Software

The only NO Fee, NO Contract, NO Setup TMS. Over 37,833+ users. TRUE cloud TMS. The World's Most Popular TMS. Capterra's BEST RATING!

Meer informatie over AscendTMS Logistics Software

253 reviews worden weergegeven

Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Property and Transportation Broker
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

"Great TMS"

Opmerkingen: I just started my business a year ago at that time I was looking for the best TMS for a small start up company that would fit my needs and I have found Ascend TMS to fit my needs. Customer servie rep was very helpful assisting me with setting up branches.

Pluspunten: Ascend is very user friendly and cost effective

Minpunten: The shipper directory could use an update

van InMotion Global Inc. op 16-10-2019

Thanks for the AMAZING review, Tamara. You ROCK!!! The AscendTMS Team

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Erika S.
Logistics Operations Lead
  • Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020

"Great option for small business TMS"

Opmerkingen: Our office was using Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, etc to manage an asset based trucking company and a brokerage. While functional, it was very time consuming to do things this way and required a lot more hands on everything each week. With Ascend, we have been able to streamline processes, manage our databases and engage with Quickbooks to free up time for most of our staff members. This has allowed us to spend more time on other things, such as sales, recruiting and overall growth of our companies.

Pluspunten: I really like the features for the price of this product. It offers efficiencies in our processes on many levels, allows multiple users to access data, combines information in one place and much more. Other similar systems cost many times more than the Ascend program, making this a great option for smaller companies with smaller budgets.

Minpunten: Updating templates does not automatically update active loads or pre-existing loads which used those templates. This just means you have to manually update existing loads based on the template in addition to the template itself when making changes.

van InMotion Global op 8-10-2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Erika. You are simply the BEST. I will tell the entire team here how happy you are. The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 29-9-2020
Tiffany R.
Co-Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 7-9-2021

"What we've been searching for"

Opmerkingen: Easy setup, easy maneuvering through the features and tools. By far my best experience had been the customer service, their response time is quick and genuine in helping to resolve any issues

Pluspunten: Ascend provides all the decision-making tools in one place to make finding loads and better rates more efficient. Integration with multiple Load boards, rate and fuel index displayed on dashboard.

Minpunten: Transfer of Loads and dispatches from previous TMS cannot be bulk uploaded without their development team doing it. Time consuming to enter each load individually, mistakenly started with wrong beginning Load number and development could not remove it. So Load numbers will not align with original records..... but it's a small matter

van InMotion Global op 8-9-2021

What an AMAZING review, Tiffany. Thanks from the ENTIRE AscendTMS team!

• Beoordeeld op 7-9-2021
Shawn N.
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2020

"Good For What You Pay"

Opmerkingen: Overall the TMS allowed me to get up and running, but as we continue to grow, we've reached the point of needing to find a TMS that fits our needs. This is a great startup TMS, but realistically anyone who does over $1 - $2 mil in rev will outgrow the TMS fast.

Pluspunten: This software allows you to get up and running fairly quickly, customer service is good when they are open and you can reach someone to talk with. They always seem to be doing updates which is a good thing I suppose.

Minpunten: Your always told their doing updates which is a good thing, there is never any type of notice when changes are made, what the changes are that are being made, and if you work on the weekend you can't reach anyone. Today particularly systems are down, been down for over an hour, can't reach a single person for support, help, and prevents you from doing your very basic freight functions. As a business owner, paying hourly employees, independent brokers can't help their clients and customers, this snowballed very quickly and go out of control. Would be nice if we knew what changes were done, when support tells you they will submit a change and get back to you when the change will be done that there was follow through, that you could get support when needed, and have help as the system can be clunky and super temperamental at first. Especially with being a premium user.

van InMotion Global op 25-7-2020

Hi Shawn - thanks for the review. YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION. In the last 5 years years we've been down for less than 44 minutes TOTAL. So, I don't think it was AscendTMS that was down, it was likely your Internet connection.

Regarding size of our customers, our largest customer is a $9 billion distributor with 360 DC's and 3 separate logistics offices in North America. So, we can definitely support both the biggest logistics operations as well as the smallest operations like yours (hopefully you'll make it to $9 billion one day, too .

We are glad you're using AscendTMS, Shawn. We'll keep adding more and more features - AND WE'LL CONTINUE TO BE THE HIGHEST RATED TMS SOFTWARE ON THE PLANET!!

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2020
Patrick N.
General Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2021

"Great TMS. Cannot beat it for the price!"

Opmerkingen: Its great for the cost. Additionally, I do like its documents assignment features.

Pluspunten: I particularly like their online video tutorials and if those don't help their IT is relentless is assessing and helping resolve the problem.

Minpunten: I do wish the software was a bit more carrier involved. Posting trucks would be a great feature. Also wish there was a lock on loads or accounts so when someone is in the account/loads/files you would know it and couldn't make changes until in the files.

van InMotion Global op 16-8-2021

AWESOME review of AscendTMS! Thank you so much, Patrick. The AscendTMS Team!!!

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2021
Katherine K.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020

"Best choice!!"

Opmerkingen: We started our brokerage in February 2019 -- and as we were growing, we needed a TMS system, excel spreadsheets were just not cutting it. We were able to really increase our capacity and use our time more wisely!

Pluspunten: I love its customizability and their customer service! We were able to structure the load board how we wanted it. Also, they are really great about listening to their clients. I've had some suggestions that I provided them and they actually implemented them! It's great to see a company actually give you what you are looking for in a program. I know they have a lot in the works and I look forward to growing with them! Also -- with them being partnered with TriumphPay - it was been a lifesaver and timesaver for us. and the price is really great - as a start up -- it's a little tight with revenue and expenses. I really appreciate that as well.

Minpunten: I'm great! I really have nothing to complain about. Only thing that would be great to have is the bill payment communication to Quickbooks. But that is super minor.

van InMotion Global op 17-1-2020

Katherine - what an amazing review. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I will let our entire team know about your kind words. The AscendTMS Team

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020
Matt L.
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"Excellent TMS"

Opmerkingen: The billing process has really improved thanks to the seamless integration with QBO.

Pluspunten: It's incredibly user-friendly and customizable. I've used several (far more expensive) TMSs in the past decade, and AcendTMS is the best by far. The ease of use, integrations, and great customer service have made me a huge fan.

Minpunten: My only critique is that there is no open API yet, but I'm told that's in the works. I'm glad they're taking their time with it.

van InMotion Global Inc. op 16-8-2019

Hi Matt - thanks for the great review. You are amazing! The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Jennifer P.
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2021

"The Only TMS I will EVER Use!"

Opmerkingen: After using several other EXPENSIVE TMS software, this is the only TMS software that I would recommend to anyone! Large or small!

Pluspunten: Extremely powerful and expansive software has the most user friendly interface.

Minpunten: I have yet to find something that I don't like about this software!

van InMotion Global op 18-5-2021

Thank you SO much, Jennifer. You ROCK!!! I will tell the entire team here just how much you love AscendTMS!! You made our day!

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2021
William H.
Vice President
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2021

"AscendTMS has been invaluable to our growth."

Opmerkingen: We enjoy the software and the team members we engage for support and additional solutions. The TMS is well managed and consistently updated with new or improved features.

Pluspunten: Ascend is a clean, lean and effective TMS we use to manage both our fleet asset business and our third party logistics services. It is powerful enough to keep our ever growing business organized yet simple to quickly train our new team members on.

Minpunten: Not a great deal of customization is available.

van InMotion Global op 11-1-2021

William - what an AMAZING review. Thank you soooo much!! You ROCK!!

• Beoordeeld op 4-1-2021
Terry E.
Freight Broker
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

"GR8 Service"

Opmerkingen: GR8 overall experience with software & people

Pluspunten: Everything this is a GR8 software, also like the way it gives you help with rating, tracking, load building

Minpunten: It was kind of difficult to work with at first but the training really helped

van InMotion Global op 21-12-2020

THANKS, TERRY!!!! What an AMAZING review. THANK YOU THANK YOU. The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020
John J.
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019

"My experience with Ascend TMS logistics software"

Opmerkingen: It's a great system, I especially like how it integrates with Quick books. Your customer service department is great. I would especially like to thank representative

Pluspunten: Able to navigate through it easily. It has all the functions I require. Customer service is great. I would certainly like to bring to your attention that I could not be more pleased and satisfied with your representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I was having a few issues with my load posting with Nextload, and she immediately got in contact with [email protected] Nextload, and between the two of them it was corrected in no time. She was keeping me updated as repairs were being done , to see if she could help me in any way until the issue was resolved . That really meant a lot to me , and to my business. Her customer service skills are beyond excellent !! She makes you feel very comfortable as she walks you through any issues you might be facing as a new or existing customer. She is very kind, and extremely patient !! She is without doubt a fantastic representative for your company. Her attention to detail and her professionalism shines through constantly, you don't find that very often these days ! It's obvious that not only does she know what she is doing, she does it with a wonderful attitude and disposition. She is very professional and informative, not to mention sweet and kind !! Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Minpunten: I feel that it should come with at least one of the two big load boards like DAT or Truckstop .
The list of manufacturers to approach for business is way outdated . 60% if businesses are no longer in business.

van InMotion Global Inc. op 19-7-2019

John - thanks for the most AMAZING review. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! The AscendTMS Team

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2019
Anthony V.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2017

"Excellent Program for all levels of freight brokerage"

Opmerkingen: As a small business , this software gives me everything I need to process orders. It is easy to use and helps me keep track of my shipment statuses for my customers. I understand there is a section to add in my factoring email addresses into each order, but I am curious to know if I can just add an e-mail once and have it appear on all loads. i.e. my wife takes care of my accounting and instead of going in and adding her onto every account so she is copied, I would like to have her appear by entering her e-mail address once somewhere. If there was an alert or e-mail when a delivery date passes and a status is in transit, that would be helpful as well. There are a few little things here and there, but nothing major that I would change. I am a one man show, and would like to add a user, but me and my wife use the same login, and was wondering if a second user could be added at no cost. Otherwise at the moment this is great value. thanks for being my provider of choice. your team is exceptionally friendly. Bill Nofsinger is a great guy, energetic and a heck of a sales guy. You simplify brokerage software like no other, and I don't know why anyone else hasn't done this before. All the other programs I have used are not only more expensive, but much more complicated. Anytime you or your team is up here in Canada I'd love to take you out for a beer. All the best. Anthony Villa

Pluspunten: Ease of Use, but a mobile version would help me to be in front of customers more often

Minpunten: I actually love everything about the software, but as you build there are a few features that I would add to give it an even better user experience, i.e. automatic e-mail notifications based on the status the user sets, mobile version, integrating contacts into all send load docs section

van AscendTMS op 16-2-2017

Anthony - what a great review. Thanks for all the detail. We love that you love it!

The AscendTMS Team

• Beoordeeld op 16-2-2017
Kimberly C.
Owner/Broker
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019

"Ascend Review"

Pluspunten: Ascend TMS keeps growing with me as my company grows. They have partnered with some great companies to add even more features that make my company able to post loads to more load boards and process loads more quickly, and . We are able to work more efficiently and cost-effectively.

Minpunten: While it is easy to learn, there were parts of the software that I did not know much about - mainly the accounting. I learned how to do much of it on the fly. Watching the videos helped and the support from Ascend TMS has been great. I would like to see a "user's group" set up so people who use the software can share tips, how to's, etc.

van InMotion Global Inc. op 2-8-2019

Hi Kinberly - You ROCK. Thank you SO much. You are such an important client to us. The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2019
Aracelys R.
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019

"Highly Recommend system"

Opmerkingen: You have all the perks in one.

Pluspunten: This software is very user friendly, easy to use. You can dispatch the drivers from it, easy invoicing. I have been in the industry for 23 years and I used all softwares, I absolutely love it the best part is This one is very economical.

Minpunten: I haven’t seen anything that I don’t like.

van AscendTMS op 24-6-2019

What an AMAZING review! Thank you so much. You ROCK. The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Scott M.
Operations Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020

"AMAZING PRODUCT"

Opmerkingen: I absolutely LOVE this system.

Pluspunten: EASE OF USE!!! This has got to be the most cost effective and user friendly system that I have used to date!
I have managed to utilize the tolls and the partners they offer, cut my costs and eliminate the need for multiple programs. Their customer support is beyond words, I will leave it at AMAZING.

Minpunten: Tracking, Only thing I wish we had a better tracking option.

van InMotion Global op 24-7-2020

Hi Scott - THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW!!! Thank you for your dedication to AscendTMS. You ROCK!!!

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020
Greg M.
Director Sales/Operations
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2017

"Powerful and Efficient TMS Platform."

Opmerkingen: We were searching for an new TMS platform to move our operations to from the legacy platform in use. After searching over 10+ platforms we decided on AscendTMS. Our decision was based on Features , Platform Scalability, Ease of Use, Training and Cost. Compared to platforms costing hundreds of dollars a month for single users with setup fees of $2000-$4000, Ascend could not be beat. Getting a REAL WORKING Platform to try for FREE for 30 Days / not just a "sandbox demo" was the closer. Moving from a much more complicated TMS platform, we were up and doing orders within 20 minutes. While much younger than many other platforms out there, new features are being rolled out on regular basis. It does lack a few things I would prefer from the load management side but from what I have been told by their customer service team many are in development for early 2017. For small / midsize carriers / 3pl Logistic firms this platform really cannot be beat. It an excellent balance of features and cost effectiveness. We have no complaints or regrets in committing to this Ascend at this time. Once the new features roll on I have no issue changing my 4 stars to 5 stars for Features and Functionality.

Pluspunten: Ease of Use, Fast Setup, VERY Cost Effective, Easy to customize workspaces for our own preferrences.

Minpunten: Lacks some features currently that can speed up or improve the steps needed for load management. Integration with tracking such as Macropoint. No automatic status notification updates for customers ie: Trucks on site, Loaded. Delivery, POD name. Dispatch team must use a few extra steps to do these.

van AscendTMS op 15-2-2017

Greg - thanks for the amazing and detailed review. We truly appreciate it.

The AscendTMS Team

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2017
Jarek Z.
  • Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020

"AscendTMS"

Opmerkingen: I and my employee are working in the different location in the US and Europe using Ascend TMS

Pluspunten: All in one TMS cloud based platform
- Finance Section AP and AR with auto creating invoices
- system emails
- EDI integrated
- Email and Live Support

Minpunten: No app for mobile use, but no problem to use browser to connect with server to work mobile remotely.

van InMotion Global op 6-10-2020

THANK YOU!!!! You are the best, Jarek!!! I'm so glad that we're making a real difference for you and your entire team! there! The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 2-10-2020
Jay C.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

"Fantastic Support"

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a very easy software to configure and use.

Pluspunten: Ease of Use is by far what I like most about this software. I feel like I am missing steps, but its just that easy.

Minpunten: I do wish there were more user permissions, where you can lock out employees from certain areas. I am told that these features will be available 2019 Q4.

van InMotion Global Inc. op 5-9-2019

Jay... thanks for the amazing review. You are awesome. The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019
David C.
  • Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020

"Can't say Enough!"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Ascend TMS has been great! Extremely easy to use, very affordable and the customer service and support is always exceptional every time that I need it. most recently,[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me figure out a problem I was having with my accounting side of the system and he was able to not only guide me to what I was doing wrong but showed me a way to deal with my issue that made my life 10X better! 10/10 would recommend this system to anybody in the industry!

Pluspunten: I love how easy It is to use ascend TMS. I've been in the transportation industry for a few years now and I've used quite a few different TMS/CRM systems; besides being over priced, most are extremely confusing to learn and adapt to. I feel like Ascend TMS is the first system I've ever used that I knew how to operate at least 75% from the moment I started using it. Also I absolutely love how the systems remembers previous information and stores it for future use like customers, locations etc..

Minpunten: Up to now I have zero complaints about the system. It integrates flawlessly with my business. The only thing I think would be a great future feature would be if it had an APP. I believe that would be very useful to companies like mine that are agent-based because as an agent you're using your phone for work probably more than a computer or laptop and although I have signed into the system from my phone when in an emergency, I feel like on an actual app it would perform much better.

van InMotion Global op 18-9-2020

WOW WOW WOW - thank you so much, David. What an AMAZING review from an AMAZING person. You rock!! . The AscendTMS Team

• Beoordeeld op 14-9-2020
Pat B.
Director or Logisitcs
  • Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021

"Superb"

Opmerkingen: Fantastic. Highly recommend.

Pluspunten: The load management screen is extremely helpful for our brokers. The shortcut menu is wonderful as well (right-clicking on load)

Minpunten: I wish there was an option to search live trucks on load boards. Similar to the load search feature.

van InMotion Global op 22-1-2021

Pat - THANK YOU THANK YOU - what a wonderful and AMAZING review!!! I will let the entire team know!! You are the BEST.

The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 15-1-2021
Jacob P.
Account Executive
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

"Thank you for your services"

Opmerkingen: Very appreciative to the services you provide, thank you

Pluspunten: Ascend is user-friendly. Very affordable. Quick access to information that is needed.

Minpunten: There could be less steps to completing tasks

van InMotion Global op 6-7-2020

Jacob - what an AMAZING REVIEW. Thank you so so much. The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020
Rick H.
PRESIDENT
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2017

"Exceeds all of our expectations"

Opmerkingen: Low Cost - High return on productivity for my staff.

Pluspunten: EASE OF USE - ADDING CARRIERS, CUSTOMERS, USERS IS A STRAIGHTFORWARD PROCESS
MOVING BETWEEN TASK IS SIMPLE AND EASY. THE ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE AND ACCOUNTS PAYABLE DATA IS LINKED DIRECTL WITH QUICKBOOKS ON-LINE - SAVING DUPLICATE ENTRY WORK . System now has a Commissions option which will save even more time when dealing with our Sales Agents.

Minpunten: No real issues, we would like to see a little more ease in entering our carrier invoices into the system as we currently enter one and start over - system would be a little easier if it returned to you the original page you were on when a number of carrier invoices are being entered at one time. We also find not having ability to audit activities by users is an item that must be addressed.

van AscendTMS op 16-11-2017

Thank you, Rick, for the awesome review. You guys are amazing!! The AscendTMS Team

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2017
Maxim J.
Broker
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-12-2017

"Good experience, above average"

Opmerkingen: It improved a lot our way of doing business but there is some more work for developers which I hope they will complete soon and we can enjoy this great app, I like the concept, I think it can become better and hope it will.

Pluspunten: It's complex and includes a lot of very useful tools for running your logistics. Loads that come thru this software are already build and it does offer a lot of information regarding the shipper and delivery location and calculate the distance between them instantly. You also have a feature to send tracking message to your drivers which I find very useful. It's fairly comfortable for doing logistics part of work , I gave it 4 stars because it's great for passing all the information about business you have done to accounting in no time and effortless.

Minpunten: Even though it's a great software, it's not perfect, there are some things that I wish would work differently for more efficient workflow. Every time you sort your loads and yo go into a random load and then you go back to all the loads, your sorting preference is lost and you have to do it again. Other thing is every time you need to go into check calls to see if there is anything in there you need to pay attention to, you are again going back and forward for no reason. A big improvement would be possibility to open your check calls in a separate window.

van AscendTMS op 27-12-2017

Maxim, thank you for the amazing review. The AscendTMS Team.

• Beoordeeld op 24-12-2017
Andrew O.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"Great software"

Opmerkingen: Good support!

Pluspunten: Convenience, Easy to use! great integrations

Minpunten: All features good for us, Quick books and invoicing awesome

van InMotion Global op 18-11-2020

AWESOME - YOU ROCK, ANDREW! Thanks for the most amazing review. The AscendTMS Team

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Brad M.
President/CEO
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-5-2021

"Enhancing Continuity"

Opmerkingen: Very responsive to any issue, excellent training videos and one on one training for items specific to our organization.

Pluspunten: Efficiency of load entry, load search, user assignments, ability to customize reports

Minpunten: On the asset side, we would like a trailer tracking data base and a field in the reporting that would allow us to sort by load creation date. I believe both are being worked on. Would like system to integrate with "Trucker Cloud".

van InMotion Global op 18-5-2021

WOW WOW WOW!!! Thanks, Brad. You are AMAZING for writing this. Thanks so much! The AscendTMS Team!

• Beoordeeld op 17-5-2021