Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over VideoPad

Een volledig uitgerust videobewerkingsprogramma om binnen enkele minuten professioneel ogende video's te maken. Video's maken was nog nooit zo eenvoudig.

Meer informatie over VideoPad

Beoordelingen van VideoPad

3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

VideoPad heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 171 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je VideoPad eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (171)

Rosanna
Rosanna
Photographer in Italië
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Really simple and amazing

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

VideoPad is perfect when it comes to make a video, or just an edit. It has a lot of options and it's really simple to use. Personally, I loved how much I could do on my new videos without having to see the software crashing, so I consider it a big plus. Differently to other softwares, it seems to be working really well.

I think that adding a few more quick effects would help a lot, but that aside, the software is really valid.

Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Endless possibilities in a simple tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I cannot get enough of this simple and inexpensive tool. I will keep recommending it even when asleep.

There is a lot good to say about VideoPad. I cannot count how many times I have recommended it for various reasons. It is simple, intuitive, easy to instal and not PC resource hungry. I could write endlessly about its UI, Effects, integration with NCH suite softwares such as WavePad, MixPad and so on. However, my most used feature has been SUBTITLES. VideoPad makes importing, editing and exporting subtitles very easy. It supports the SSA, SRT and VVT files. I have always been able to create new subtitles for translation purposes very easily. The subtitles can be adjusted for specific durations, background and text fonts. Each subtitle can be edited and one can playback and check how they appear till happy with the result.

The subtitles auto generate is wanting. It often generates a lot of errors which are not worth spending time to correct and it is better to just create a new file from scratch. I think the problem is the Microsoft speech recognizer. May be if VideoPad would allow another speech engine like google things would be better.

Bryan John
Quality Assurance Supervisor in Filipijnen
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

your bestfriend in video editing

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: super satisfied with Videopad. Until this day, I still use it to make my Youtube contents.

I started my Youtube channel and I have no idea how to edit videos, but I learned quickly using Videopad. Its so easy to use and its a breeze to navigate and edit videos. This is my go-to video editing tool until now

I couldnt think of any negative about Videopad. It helped me alot on my career and will be forever greatful to it.

Kayla
CEO in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Terrible product from the 1980s

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Pretty easy to pick up and use. As someone who hasn't edited videos before, I could pick it up quickly.

Terrible functionality. Videos would behave just fine in Videopad, and then I would open them on YouTube and the audio didn't match the video. I would open previously edited videos later in Videopad, and they would lag, the video would inexplicably be in black and white, and it would be impossible to continue to edit given the quality of the video. NCH software's customer support is non-existent. From the way they run their business, you can tell they haven't updated anything since the 80s.

Glenn Charles
Real Estate Broker in Filipijnen
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Helped me a lot with my work

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It changed my life and Im really thankful for Videopad. I learned how to edit videos using videopad and it helped my business. Until today Im still using Videopad

As a real estte broker, making videos and uploading it in Social Media is one of the main tool to make you more visible, Videopad helped me alot with my work. I learned how to edit videos and create contents using Videopad. It helped me a lot to make sales and it changed my life for the better.

Im satisified with Videopad. I cant say anything that I dont like about it

Jaume
Administrativo in Spanje
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Easy Marketing

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In general terms, recomended, if you are a small company or self entrepreneur this is perfect for youIf you need something specific maybe you'll have to find other video-editor

Capability to edit videos in 360-degree format, allowing users to create immersive content and virtual reality experiences.We use it to create marketing videos for our locals, is easy to use it, good quality and fast

The free version is somehow limited, but is expected, the final version is awesome and has everything that you could need

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Zuid-Afrika
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

VideoPad Breakdown

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can make quick music videos with it. My niece has been nagging me to show her how to get into video editing for her YouTube channel and she feels as though this is the software that she is most comfortable with.

I can edit videos in 3D which brings a new dynamic to your project if you're not used to that. I also found the video stabilization function to be of utmost importance and I'm sure a lot of you aspiring video editors out there will feel the same way too.

The green screen effect was not as easy to find as I would have wanted it to be. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know the software was capable of that until I stumbled upon it while randomly pressing buttons. So all in all I would like for that feature to be made obvious and easier to set up.

Taara
Owner in VS
Computergames, Zelfstandig ondernemer

NCH VideoPad: A good video editor for the non-video editor

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my love for editing videos is about a 3 on a 1 to 10 scale, but VideoPad makes this somewhat tedious task into an easy, fairly swift process. The interface was easy to learn, so I feel like I am always getting better at it, and even after 2+ years of using it, feel I have mastered many aspects. So although editing videos is still not my favorite thing to do, editing them on VideoPad is a solid 8 out of 10. If you are just dipping your toes into video editing, and are not yet ready to shell out the big bucks for more professional software, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with VideoPad, it is well worth the money.

The number one thing I like about VideoPad is I was able to learn to use it! I am not a person who is particularly intrigued by video editing, but instead it is an obligation within my job to do so. That said, I have found VideoPad fairly intuitive to use. It does not feel as overwhelming as DaVinci Resolve which I ahd an oppotrunity to try out, or Adobe Premiere. I just need to get videos edited and made for youTube, I don't want to make it my hobby, and VideoPad does just that without a lot of fuss. It has a very nice selection of transistions, filters, text objects, and I like the interface very much.

The least thing I like about VideoPad is it does not seem to be heavily updated anymore, only maintained. Because of that, I feel like it is lagging in what other video editors offer that are more current. However, that being said, I have not needed anything else other than what is offered in the program (they do support VirtualDub Plugins). So I guess my worry is it may become an out-dated software, which would be a shame because it really works well and I enjoy using it.

Supun
Supun
Student in Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

VideoPad - Simple Video Editor

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: VideoPad is simple video editing software. This is not a professional video editor. But we can use this software to edit a simple video. Many transitions and video effects are included in VideoPad and we can use them to create a nice video as our wish. Both free version and paid version of VideoPad is available. If you are a beginner to video editing you can use free version and practice. We can make a good video using the free version also. VideoPad is a great tool for the beginners in video editing field and they can learn lot of things from this software because it is very simple to use.

VideoPad has a simple user interface and it is easy to use. NCH team has released two versions of this software. One version can be used for free. We can use the free version to try the software. This is a great opportunity for users because they can buy the software if they are satisfied with the features of the software. This software comes with many visual effects. I really like this software because of the simplicity. We do not need to follow any course to learn VideoPad. I learn it through using the software itself. This software supports many common video formats such as avi, mpeg, wmv, divX, Xvid, mp4, mov, vob etc. After finishing the edit we can directly burn it to a DVD or we can upload it to the YouTube through the software. No need to do the burning or uploading process separately.

We cannot output the video in mp4 format if we use the free version of the software. It is the major disadvantage of the free version. Because mp4 is the most common video format that supports most of the video players, this is a big drawback to VideoPad. But we can output mp4 video if we purchase the software. VideoPad is not suitable for professional video editors. Here we have only a limited amount of visual effects. VideoPad takes much time to render a video. Therefore we have to wait long time to get the final video output after editing the video.

Andrew GAVIN
Owner in VK
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use and has everything needed

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've tried many editing softwares in the past. I converted from adobe premier and would never go back

I use a variety of different software to make my videos including doodly, powerpoint etc. VideoPad makes it easy to patch everything together

Possibly it could do with additional fx in the audio section but that is a minor issue.

Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An economic alternative to iMovie

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'd recommend and has recommended this software to a lot of people, friends and family , to be specific, at least 8 people use this software because of me. I have made video gifts for the loved ones , and that too at very short notice period, takes less than half hour to make incredible birthday video gifts ,all for non-profit purpose, only thing i gained is love and respect of family and friends.

I absolutely adore this software, i have several reasons for that , it is also the first video editing software i used. I have been using this software from last 6 years now, and for 5 years it remained my primary video editing software. I downloaded it in 2012 because all other software were asking for money (and i am not rich, from a developing country), and this one was free so i downloaded it and the first thing i noticed is the ease of use, i was literally able to do the required tasks without any prior experience or even the tutorials, its so easy to use. 2nd thing i like the the precision it offers when you have to stop or cut at a particular instant, it really allows you to do that and mix several clips. 3rd feature i use the most is clip speed, i make several kitchen videos in which quick action is required and the customization of variable speed, allows me to make videos more presentable and rich. 4th feature i use is text to speech, i use it in my videos, it helps me keep my identity anonymous and get my message across the somewhat dangerous political spectrum in my country. 5th feature that i love a lot is i can export videos in 720p .mp4 format easily, 6th feature that i learned only this year is using green screen, yes it allows you to change your background image/video and this really amazed my friends a lot. I have made birthday video gifts, cooking videos, edited movies for myself, made short video clips, edited music, its a complete package.

there really aren't many cons, except one or two , you'll have to really go nitpicking for them to showup first and biggest one is the speed, the time it takes to load a video is less but processing the video takes eons of time, especially if its in HD or full HD. The main reason i shifted from videopad, is the processing speed, be it exporting a HD video or processing it for slow or fast motion, it takes a lot of time while other software does that, atleast the processing part, in split seconds. the second one is lack of beautiful fonts on text slides, they are just plain boring or uninteresting, I have to go to extra lengths to create slides in powerpoint and then use those screenshot images in video, to avoid the built in text slide in software. third and final one is the ease of using it fades away in video effect, every time i had to go under the tab video effect, like picture in picture or green screen, first i had to take a video tutorial and then the shifting of images was also not as easy as the rest of software is. you have to consider a lot of parameters.

Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Simple and loaded!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very simple and loaded with a lot of good features and a great video creation and editing tool at any skill level

One does not need a lot of time to get started with VideoPad. Primarily, this software is presented with proof as a very easy and well-organized software for both creating and editing videos. From the start, importing images, videos and texts is easy and in an organized manner into respective bins. Mostly I am working with VideoPad for YouTube Videos and one of its best features is the ability to clip preview the audio file on its own. With this feature I am able to assign a fade in from the start of the audio file to the cursor position or from the cursor position to the end of the file for a fade out. Editing The audio file is very intuitive as well. I often will unlink the file from the video, save it as a separate file and edit it in WavePad and finally bring it back to VideoPad and replace the original file.

I would have liked VideoPad to have a scrubbing feature on the preview as this would help dial specific positions both for audio and video editing.

Kim
Teaching in Denemarken
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

When it works - it's awesome

3,0 4 jaar geleden

It's very easy to use and learn. It's has fine possibilities as a editor.

When the company come with a new version ($40 one more time) the SAVE files starting to corrupt and the old version stops working and crashing. First time I thought of it as a coincidence, second time... Today I lost 20 hours of work and I guess my students just have to wait 20 hours for a new version and I have to go all nighter.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Kim, We apologize for the frustrations this may have caused. When editing, did you experience an error message? Our Support Team would love to hear from you. They are always available to help you here: https://www.nch.com.au/support/index.html -NCH Software Team

Syed
Senior Data Manager in VK
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

‘VideoPad is a dynamic and user-friendly tool’

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I mentioned, I like to use Video Pad and this is more purposeful than similar priced produced. So, my overall experience with VideoPad is very good.

I am using VideoPad for a long time and I totally enjoy it when I work with it. Video editing became an interesting job for me. Because this tool allows you to choose a different video format. So that you can make the perfect videos for YouTube which increases the possibility of more view of the video. I would say this is a great advantage of using this tool. To edit 360 videos with VideoPad is super easy. I like to be creative with my videos and export those in a different format is a great option for me.

I wish if they could have more features and functions. Sometimes, I also observed to export different videos is a slow process. However, I think it’s a helpful tool and cost-effective.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there, thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful. We wanted to let you know we've taken the good and the bad elements you've mentioned in your review to heart. -NCH Software Team

(Bioscoop)films, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A must have for editing any video

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: VideoPad helps in day to day video editing needs. Its quick, extremely easy to learn, yet robust and immensely powerful in what it does. VideoPad is an extremely stable software. It is a must have for those who want to edit their videos without diving deep into technicalities of video editing.

The best thing about VideoPad is that anybody can edit a video with this software right out of the box. VideoPad is so easy and intuitive to use and the learning curve is almost nil. So if you want to edit video in the blink of an eye, then this is the software. Plus it has several handy tools to edit your video like a pro.

All though one can edit videos of any sort with this program but VideoPad is not intended for movie making, thus lacks a lot of features that one would expect from a professional film editing software. So if anyone is looking for a software to edit films or movies then this is not the option.

4 jaar geleden

Hello there, thank you for your feedback. In our efforts to enhance our products, are there any specific features you would like our team to add in future versions?: Kindly share your suggestions directly with our Development Team here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html -NCH Software Team

Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

This program is not for professionals, but for anyone who wants to make a quick video.

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: There were some problems with the latest updates, but by talking to support, he resolved them in the shortest time.In the end, I want to confirm that this program is not for professionalsIt is public for anyone who wants to create a quick videoBut for those who work in the field of video editing, it is not a strong competitor to the latest programs that are in the lead.

For anyone who wants to make a fast video full of transitions between each clip and the other, this program will be very useful to you.Also among the good things about the program is that you can work on a template with ease.Many are looking for is that there is no watermark on the video when it comes out.

This program lacks a friendly interface, and whoever opens it for the first time will feel that it is somewhat difficult, although it puts a map for you to show you how the program works, I feel that it will remain difficult for many who use it for the first time. The interface is full of icons, buttons, and a lot of switches. It is uncomfortable to the eye and makes you feel lost in the midst of all these influences and commands. It takes a lot of time to render your final video, and this is one of the biggest drawbacks.

Michael Ugo
Visual producer in Kroatië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Video Pad

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall view of Video Pad is completely satisfactory, very simple , affordable but delivers high quality audio visual output.

It is very simple but very effective to use with a high quality HD Audio / Video output. Also, the video and audio channel offers multiple layers, enabling video editor to add different visuals and adjust differs audios. It comes with additional audio wave pad mixer enabling a perfect audio transitions and videos transitions cuts .

I consider they should work on improving the 3D effects because some of the effects are little outdated.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Michael, Thank you for your feedback. In our efforts to enhance our products, we thank all of our user's feedback. Kindly suggest any tools or effects you think can enhance our program here: https://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html -NCH Software Team

Research, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Sneaky "free" version

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To make a simple lecture video, this is not the solution.

Loads clips easily and exports easily (only once)

Sneaky way by not telling you that the free version can export only once. On my 2nd try I spent an elaborate time to fix all the overlay text and timings, and then suddenly all work is wasted because now to save your video is not part of it anymore! Left me fuming! Why don't they tell you that upfront? I had to pay $99 because I used more than 1 audio track. "only today" they gave me a slight discount on the $99 price. Don't think you can get it on any other date for a discount. Audio editing very limited and cumbersome. You can't even increase a selected part of the track's volume!! Volume applies to the whole track.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there, We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. We offer a trial version of many of our programs so that you can try out the program prior to purchasing. The trial versions will eventually expire. A trial version can be registered after purchasing in order to unlock to the full version of the software. We also offer free versions of many of our programs for non-commercial home use. The free versions include basic features and will not expire. You may download the free version here: https://www.nch.com.au/software/free-downloads.html?software=videopad

George Stuart
Financial Adviser in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Video manipyoulation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic Software which will allow you to generate video and associated audio, whether that be narration or music. Transition effects between clips, subtitle, captioning. It is a very capable software. Try the free trial and more than likley you will pick up the full version

Relatively easy to get into and use without referring to much to the online guide. Very intuitive software. allows easy manipulation of video and sound

Because of all the features the main work screen can seem a little daunting at first. But dont let that put you off. Refer to the online manual and you will be able to achieve very professional results

Yanelly
Yanelly
Animadora in VS

VideoPad is a software to edit videos for those users who are new to the subject.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The world of video editing is not an easy subject to manage, so it is necessary to have software that not only allows a great job, but also is easy to use and adapts to the little experience of the beginners. in this matter, allowing us to explore more about the edition of videos and be able to evolve and then manipulate more complex programs, that is the great advantage of VideoPad.

VideoPad offers good alternatives for editing videos because it has several tools that facilitate work, thus achieving a great job. However, for those who are looking for an even more professional editing job, VideoPad may fall short, despite this, I recommend 100%, particularly it has worked brilliantly and I have achieved great results.

Timothy
Plumbing Service Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Self-Taught!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is a great product! With no experience I was able to begin editing and then creating videos that are very clean and professional in the workplace!

There are so many possibilities depending on how much effort you are willing to expend in learning the features.

The text scrolling and some of the integrated audio features are a little clunky to use.

Harry
marketing manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

A bit tough to use but fantastic otherwise

5,0 5 jaar geleden

VideoPad is one of the best softwares out there for editing videos. I've been just so pleased with their editing and cropping tools. They're incredibly precise and easy to use.

I don't really like the user interface all that much. It bothers me from time to time as it is just too cluttered.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Harry, We appreciate your feedback. In our efforts to enhance our products, we would like your feedback. Kindly suggest any suggestions you may have directly with our Development Team here: http://www.nch.com.au/suggestions/index.html -NCH Software Team

Rahul
Rahul
Process trainer in India
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Definitely recommending it

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I'll definitely recommend it to anyone who'd like to easily edit their videos. I'm using it in combination with Debut and it's just super simple. All the assistance is available online. They're very minutely crafted.

No, nothing that I found while using this platform

Lacey
Owner/Operator in VS
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Great Editing, For A Great Price

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, easy, and professional looking editing.

It allows terrific video and sound editing, along with green screen capabilities.

There isn't too much I would say that I don't like about the software. It could be a bit more user friendly, but otherwise, great quality.

Erik
Diseñador Web in Venezuela

Quality results and easy to use

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It has been very easy for me to edit my videos with this program, I get fast results and good quality. Does not affect the performance of the computer

Although it is easy to use, it has basic functions, for videos of low demand it is a very good program.