Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over TeamViewer

Maakt binnen enkele seconden verbinding met elke pc of server over de hele wereld. Bedien een partner-pc op afstand alsof je ervoor zit.

Meer informatie over TeamViewer

8.594 reviews worden weergegeven

Luis daniel R.
Luis daniel R.
Lead Application Developer in Puerto Rico
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

An essential asset for your team

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: For me, personally it's the best app to connect remotely available in the market. Anydesk is a good second.

Pros:

You'll be able to utilize this software to remotely connect to either assist your clients, manage your sytstems remotely, connect to a server, transfer files or execute commands from anywhere in the world. You can bookmark all your connections and manage them in groups and view the status of the machines from a simple side window.

Cons:

The license can be a little expensive and sometimes the software may lag if the client you're connecting too is outdated. You need to look up the licenses because even the cheapest one, unless you buy a volume license, you need to be specific on how many people will be using the license and only one can use it at the time.

Chamroeunrith C.
Chamroeunrith C.
IT Manager in Cambodja
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

Team Viewer Best Remote support During Covid pendamic

5 2 maanden geleden New

Comments: we are working cross country in the world, there have the challenge of remote support, even we have site to site vpn to each other, but i find out team viewer is the best one as i have test many software already, and during the last 2 years of covid pendamic we can not work from office we work from home, there have alot of task need to support users such as install software, only team viewer that can let us remote effectively. other software not allow to touch administrator by remotely, but teamviewer can, i love that function so much as IT support team.

Pros:

- team viewer is very stable compare to another product that I have been used, using less internet bandwidth even slow internet i can still remote as well. - team viewer support the administrator functionality, but other remote software is very difficult to use if we need to login to administrator to install or modify something on users computer.

Cons:

its good already i have no comment about this.

Alison W.
Alison W.
PowerSchool Administrator in VS
51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Team Viewer works as a screen sharing program for institutions but is tricky to navigate for users.

3 4 jaar geleden

Comments: For within an organization, the product is great for screen sharing, but outside it is just clunky.

Pros:

I like that Team Viewer has free and paid options for users versus enterprise, it ensures that you have a quality product, but does not then price-gouge the occasional user. Team Viewer is a great alternative for screen sharing when you are able to have the time to figure out the tools, or have an IT Staff who are able to set it up for you and then train you for a simple navigation. I have had good success with companies contacting me through Team Viewer, but never in the other direction.

Cons:

There are several things I did not like about Team Viewer. First, Team Viewer is very clunky to use. In terms of just setting up an account, there were steps that we (me and IT) did online and on the application, which also duplicated themselves. There were authorizations that seemed unnecessary. After downloading, the launched application still had to "okay" the computer, with further steps authorizing the machine through email, which were already done as part of setup. We acquired Team Viewer to share a work machine and a personal machine, with the personal account being the initiating account on the work machine, and the work account being the recipient. Due to, as Support said, too many similar characters in the two emails, they were flagged as being from the same organization even though the domains were completely different. Even with support, the issue was not resolvable. The screen sharing is extremely slow on a fairly open (no one was working) 300 mg pipe, which flies for everything else. In the end, we decided it was easier to work with two work machines for what we were trying to do, acquired a few external HDs and just used Remote Desktop. I have had success with other companies contacting me through Team Viewer, but have never been able to initiate back to them. Again, despite supports help, it is like my account is "flagged" to always be from organization to organization with little hope of resolution.

Alex N.
System Analysis in Canada
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Excellent Remote Assistance Tool that also functions reliably as a remote work tool

5 4 maanden geleden

Comments: Overall our experience with TeamViewer has been positive. We began using it as a remote assistance tool for our IT department, and when the COVID-19 crisis hit and we suddenly found ourselves needing to provide a number of our office staff with the ability to work remotely TeamViewer helped us seamlessly provide this ability with any major work on the part of our IT department. Over the 2+ years that we've been a paying customer with TeamViewer we have never had any major issues and will continue to do business with them into the foreseeable future.

Pros:

Extremely easy to use at it's most basic levels. When I first started using TeamViewer it was for its quick and reliable ability to provide remote support to a user that only required them to install the program and then provide me with a user ID and password in order to connect with there computer. Our original user case was to access the laptops of employees that were operating outside of our comany's intranet, where we used VNC to provide remote assistance, but eventually we started deploying TeamViewer to all of our computers resulting in our IT team being able to provide assistance from anywhere, but also having a greater awareness of the state of our company's equipment. Thanks to the built in contact list and notes column we no longer need to keep a excel sheet contains all of the computer names, the user that uses the computer, and the software installed on it. Additionally it has made applying updates and ensuring malware protection on all of our devices is up to date extremely simple.

Cons:

The one feature that I feel is most lacking from TeamViewer is a connection health indicator. I've had issues experience slow and unstable connections to TeamViewer and the software itself does not have any tools to help diagnose if the issue is between the remote computer and TeamViewer or the local computer and TeamViewer. Additionally when using TeamViewer with Windows servers occasionally there seems to be a issue where TeamViewer will freeze right after the Windows login page with a message about cannot capture screen due to fast switching users that can only be resolved by logging into the server through a different method and restarting TeamViewer. If you are planning on using TeamViewer as your sole source of server management then this might be a issue.

Anwar H.
Anwar H.
Concierge in India
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Team View is a very good link between two computers

5 3 maanden geleden

Comments: I like to utilize TeamViewer a great deal when I need to interface distantly from my PC to another client's PC, typically customers that require investigating and when this occurs, I use Teamviewer, simple and easy to utilize, stable far off association, amazing, it additionally makes it simpler for me to pass document effectively to other PC, It likewise permits screen sharing by essentially checking the alternative to share screen to the next client

Pros:

This permits you to sign in starting with one PC then onto the next PC and work in the workplace from home. This permits you to effectively and rapidly telecommute on your office PC during an excursion. The cycle is also excellent, so it tends to be done quickly and effectively without losing office work.Therefore the usefulness of an association can be kept up within any event when a worker can't join in

Cons:

TeamViewer can basically present the record sharing and archive sharing apparatus and gives freedoms to online gatherings. Be that as it may, it has more conceivable outcomes. It does extremely complex works. Its security highlights are strong and supply adequate assurance to the organization framework. It can give a start to finish secure association between two areas. Also, the gatherings and visits can record for references

Fredson K.
Fredson K.
CEO in Nigeria
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Slack is the easiest way to stay in touch with your team

5 2 maanden geleden New

Comments: I can't tell you how many times we've been in a conference call and the other person has the wrong laptop or pc, and we're like "WAIT, CAN I SEE YOUR SCREEN?" and vice versa...then we'd have to go through the incredibly painful process of connecting their computer to our computer, and vice versa. Teamviewer is so easy to use and navigate around. No more back and forth browser windows. Just one program.

Pros:

Teamviewer is a fantastic app for controlling any computer as long as the other user accepts the session request. I used it on my own computer to fix a family member's computer issue and I was impressed with how easy it was to remotely control the machine, copy files, and run applications. This app is an amazing tool for assisting users and saving time and money on lengthy phone calls.

Cons:

I use TeamViewer for my business calls and it works great. We had an issue with the sound, but after i contacted their support, they sent me on the right path to fixing the problem. It's easy to use and I recommend it to anyone who needs to access their computer remotely.

Josías G.
Josías G.
Marketing in Ecuador
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

TeamViewer, a Software that has it all.

4 4 weken geleden New

Comments: Despite the problems that I have had with this software, I can recommend it to anyone due to it is an application in which you can work remotely, share large files, make video conferences and control a device in an easy way.

Pros:

What I like the most about TeamViewer is the ease with which I can connect from one device to another -remote desktop-. Besides that, this software offers a variety of devices where you can connect to; it is available for Microsoft Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux. I have tried TeamViewer in all these devices and it was the same versatility in all of them.

Cons:

In some exclusive cases, after using TeamViewer, the device screen was black and did not return to its original wallpaper. However, this is a minor problem because I remember once when I was using TeamViewer, the device stopped working and crashed.

Carlos C.
Structural Engineer in Mexico
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Best app for remote support and assistance.

4 2 weken geleden New

Comments: When a technician is needed to solve a problem remotely and without the need for a face-to-face visit.

Pros:

A device can be operated remotely in real time and without connection instability or failures.

Cons:

That the code and password must be given every time it has to be used. But it is for better security.

Nick D.
Nick D.
Systems Engineer in Canada
Industriële automatisering, 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

TeamViewer is easy to use and works great

5 vorige maand New

Comments: TeamViewer has been incredibly useful to our organization. The only negative is that we bought corporate "lifetime" licenses which are being discontinued with a grace period

Pros:

The connection with saved contacts couldn't be easier and this software makes it possible to support equipment anywhere with an internet connection.

Cons:

It's unfortunate that TeamViewer jumped on the subscription bandwagon

Rogelio A.
Rogelio A.
CEO in Panama
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

10/10 but...

5 vorige maand New

Comments: I've been using Teamviewer ocasionally since more than 10 years. But there hasn't been a single moment where the monthly version for a single license has been accessible for me.

Pros:

Teamviewer is quick, easy to use and let's you take full control of the other computer without lagging.

Cons:

Price. Simple. You either use the free version or sell a kidney.

Mustafa S.
Mustafa S.
Freelancer in VS
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Best Remote Desktop Control Software(TeamViewer)

5 6 dagen geleden New

Comments: Back then, TeamViewer gave me a great deal of convenience in my everyday work. It has a lot of cool features, and I really like it. I've only identified a few disadvantages, but they're minimal in comparison to the positives. Also, the fact that almost everyone in my immediate vicinity is familiar with TeamViewer and the concept made things a lot easier for me. As a freelancer, TeamViewer allows me to earn money without having to travel. We can swiftly support them in their PC problems issues without needing to be physically present now that many of our staff are trapped working from home.

Pros:

TeamViewer includes a lot of screen-sharing features. You can also share files and use the remote control, which is fantastic. The ease with which I can connect from one device to another -remote desktop- is what I enjoy best about TeamViewer. Aside from that, this software supports a wide range of devices, including Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Linux. I tested TeamViewer on all of these devices and found it to be equally versatile. It's simple to use. Anyone with basic computer abilities may install the client and send you the data you need for remote support in a matter of minutes. Even with a slow internet connection, it functions perfectly. For personal Teamviewer is my first choice.

Cons:

To be honest, I'm not sure I can think of many disadvantages to this product. It has always had a strong following for as long as I can recall. The only criticism I have is that I occasionally have trouble keeping all of my connections in my personal account up to date with the latest version of the software. The remote update tool and alarm notifications are excellent, however, they only notify me when I connect to that particular connection. There is no single area, where I can manage and check that all of my connections are running the same version. Again, not a major issue, just a minor annoyance. The most irritating aspect of the software is the frequent advertisements/pop-ups urging you to update to a newer version. After using TeamViewer, the device screen went black and did not revert to its original wallpaper in some rare situations. Users of the free version are restricted in their use and are unable to try out all of TeamViewer's capabilities. This can be a hindrance to actually purchasing the entire package, given the necessity to try out all of the features before investing. Apart from that, there are no drawbacks to using this software, and I am extremely pleased with it.

Edin E.
Guest Services in VS
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

TeamViewer is the best remote tool out there!

5 6 dagen geleden New

Comments: It has been a great pleasure and joy to use this tool and to be introduced to it a long time ago, because over time it just got better and better, and yet more simple to use and operate. The mobile app is also amazing as it does not "overwork" the device and there is no lag, as long as your internet connection is of good quality.

Pros:

I am not sure where to start with pros of TeamViewer - this tool is simply amazing. From the version 10 up, this has been the most useful tool that I have used in regards of remote desktop, troubleshooting and help, whether for my friends and family or for my business and work. It provides all of the tools necessary for you to be able to remotely control a device, access it regardless of where you are and be able to do everything as if you are there physically. Simple, reliable, fast and dependable.

Cons:

There are no Cons to this piece of software, it is simply great. If we are talking about space for improvement, then a video call along with the remote access with the host would be the best way to go about it. Other than that, no down sides what so ever.

Rodrigo T.
Owner in Brazilië

Is no longer the best

4 7 dagen geleden New

Comments: We use it to serve the customer, solve problems on the remote screen, search for diagnostic files and return corrected files. We also use text chat a lot, but it's so unobtrusive that the customer on the other end often ignores the messages, so you end up using the notepad to highlight and draw attention. Until version 15 I thought it was great. But with the change in the form of licensing, and with the popularization - each person having a different type of license, the problems started. You license version 8 perpetual. They do forced upgrade to version 13 and it doesn't work anymore to 8. But in forced 13 you can't customize the host. Then this year they start pushing to go to 15, but they don't upgrade the perpetual license. So you bought perpetual and now it's dead, you're forced to sign. How to trust a supplier who acts this way? Result: after a decade of using temviewer we are moving to anydesk and khelpdesk.

Pros:

It's fast, in the portable version it's easy to use and doesn't require bureaucracy. You just send the link to the customer, receive the access data and that's it. Great for remote support, copying or sending files and chatting with the customer without the phone.

Cons:

It used to be great, but as the billing model went from perpetual license to subscription, they try to force you to use the latest version to force you to subscribe. So you have a version confusion on the clients, and the older version doesn't access the newer host. The subscription price is also abusive. The support is bad, they are slow to respond and they respond generically.

Aleksandar I.
C# Developer in Noord-Macedonië

A lot of features

4 3 weken geleden New

Comments: TeamViewer definitely provided a lot of comfortability in my daily tasks - back then. It has great features and I absolutely love it. I have listed very few drawbacks, but compared to the benefits, the drawbacks are really minor. Also, the fact that pretty much everyone around me is familiar with the TeamViewer and the concept, made the things much easier for me.

Pros:

The options to choose between having fixed/static or changing id. One would allow safety and the other would allow an easy and convenient way of connecting to the same machine. Also, the call option is very handy (once you understand how to use it). It will save you from the trouble of needing to use another software for a voice call.

Cons:

What would really frustrate me was the need to mute the mic if I am already on a call with the same end-machine using another software. For example, I would have a skype call that at some point requires Teamviewer to clarify things. We start the TeamViewer session with the other end, and a very loud echo would start because by default the mic on TeamViewer was on. Often the other end of the call doesn't know how to deal with it, and by the time we understand and go to the options of team viewer to mute the mic, some time would pass.

CEO in Brazilië
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Teamviewer - Acesso remoto versátil

4 9 maanden geleden

Comments: I currently use the Anydesk software much more, as it allows it to run without the need for version compatibility. However, the use with Teamviewer is very good, as it is very light, safe and fast, where I can efficiently support my clients or even on the internal network. I recommend its use for all users, taking into account only the issue of compatibility between versions.

Pros:

Teamviewer is software for remote, simple and secure access. Available on all platforms, from Windows to mobile, the application is very safe and light, allowing snapshots via ID and password. The possibility of sending files and chat are also differential, as they allow fast and secure solutions in the remote environment. The software is very light, being able to run on any machine without major problems, and because it is used on several computers, the possibility of support is much greater. We can highlight the main positive points: - Security by accessing ID and password; - Lightness and practicality of the software; - Sending simple files; - Chat between local and host; - Multiplataform. I recommend the software for new users and even the most advanced ones.

Cons:

The main downside of Teamviewer is the need that the same version of the software must be installed on the two computers that are connected, the local computer and the host. This is a very flawed point, as the client (host) is often very lay with computers, and is rarely able to download the latest version of the software. With this often, the problem can only be solved locally or with other software. This issue should be reviewed by the developer.

Cheikh B.
TeamViewer Review in Senegal
Computerhardware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

TeamViewer The best

5 9 maanden geleden

Comments: TeamViewer allows me to earn money without having to travel as a freelancer.

Pros:

TeamViewer is excellent software, as it allows us to transfer files quickly and privately with a high level of security. With TeamViewer, working remotely has become child's play, because you have remote access that allows you to monitor systems, networks, etc... On Windows and Linux. TeamViewer also gives you the possibility to correspond with colleagues during online meetings. The user interface of TeamViewer is also simple for the use of new software. Installations and updates can be carried out without any problems with a single click. When travelling with TeamViewer, you can use your Android devices, making it easy and convenient to be in contact with the target computer. With TeamViewer you can not only share your screen, but also access your entire computer. In short, TeamViewer is an excellent software compatible on mobile and Pc devices.

Cons:

I think it's a good software overall but I find that TeamViewer is very slow when it comes to transferring large files. The other aspect is voice calls really, they are not at their best. The improvement will make a good deal. Finally, without a connection there is no possibility to control or access other devices in our own network.

Matthew S.
Software Developer in Jamaica
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

An Excellent Tool For Providing Remote Support

5 11 maanden geleden

Comments: Overall TeamViewer is easy to use and convenient for working remotely or keeping in touch with colleagues via online meetings. I would recommend you give it a try.

Pros:

With TeamViewer files are transferred quickly and privately. It is completely secure. Also, working remotely with TeamViewer is truly easy to do as you are provided remote access which enables you to monitor systems and networks remotely. Some devices that you can access and monitor remotely are Windows and Linux. In addition to remote access you can correspond with colleagues by having online meetings. TeamViewer also has a user friendly user interface. The easy installation and updates takes the stress out of dealing with a new software. Besides a PC , TeamViewer can be used on Android devices. This makes staying in touch on the go easier and more convenient. While other software might allow screen sharing TeamViewer allows you to not only share your screen but it also allows access to your entire PC. The drag and drop feature allows effortless file transfer from one system to another .

Cons:

There are a few issues with sharing very large files but overall TeamViewer is a good choice for small businesses.

Lourdes P.
Software Engineer in VS

Take Control of Your Servers in a Secure and Effective Way

5 11 maanden geleden

Comments: We've been using Teamviewer over the past 5 years or so because of its ease of usage and increasingly beneficial features. It is also fast and reliable that we integrated its API support to our own application so that our users/customers can easily interact with our support staff when they need assistance. We dropped usage of LogMeIn and Windows RDP because of Teamviewer's proven superiority over these tools.

Pros:

Teamviewer is a critical tool for our daily support and software development. It allowed us to manage, control, and setup our customer's servers, both those that are virtually in AWS and physical alike. It's ability to securely remote control the server is only a part of its many features that are essential to our business. Our support staff are also able to collaborate with users by logging in to their computers via Teamviewer so users can show their questions or issues in our application through illustrations or by how they use the app -- our support people can see live how while they're logged in via Teamviewer. As a developer, my favorite and, perhaps, widely used feature is the secure file transfer. This allows me to download log files from servers so I can review them at my own pace in my local machine. The transfer also allows me to upload an exe to the server so I can test a particular feature/fix using the client's environment and database before actually releasing the change, under certain conditions, of course.

Cons:

Very small thing: we use an older version of Teamviewer because we'd like to keep our fees at a minimum. Newer versions of Teamviewer would not allow remote control into a computer that has a lower version , so it's a small inconvenience when you have the latest (free) version in your home computer and you are forced to downgrade just so you can get access to the computer with the lower version.

Neel P.
Technical Specialist in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Sold, Multiplatform Remote Access and Viewing Solution, with some issues

5 vorig jaar

Comments: I highly recommend TeamViewer -- I had recommended it to several counterparts at peer firms, and have started to use the personal version with my own computers. Several of my users have started using it with their own family and friends once they saw how easy the program is to set up and use.

Pros:

I love how easy this program is to use across many device platforms -- Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. I really like how it allows full control over computers and Android devices. It is rock solid for screen viewing on iPhone, and is really easy to get a user into a support session. It works well and maintains a solid, unfaltering connection even when our available alternatives (Zoom, Teams, Skype for Business, Quick Assist for Windows 10) fail. The device details that the program displays has helped me correct issues that users don't even know they have and suggest updates that users don't even realize that they lack.

Cons:

While the remote screen viewing feature is rock solid on iPhones, the connection seems to be lost very frequently on iPad devices. When this bug is acting up, the product is almost unusable on affected devices. On iOS in general, the OS seems to prompt for disconnection very often on some devices (seems like older devices only in my limited experience). If the user is not paying attention and hits the button to close the screen share, reconnection is required.

Lead Quality Ananlyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Good and most importantly secure software

4 vorig jaar

Comments: Overall it's a good remote desktop access tool which has a great features like recording and data share. This helps the teams to work faster which helps to increase productivity/efficiency and in turn helps in achieving the timelines.
I would recommend this software. It's really helps you setup or install software on the clients system.

Pros:

The best part of the software is that it's fast. I use it on my phone too and it works great without any lags of buffer. It's easy to use with simple UI. Next thing which I like about this software is that only one license is required That is is I had paid version then, client side paid version is not required which makes use hassle free. Another great feature is the recording part. This feature helps the team understand things better also, helps the development team to debug the issue much better. It's really easy to setup/install/uninstall software or configure system on client side using teamviewer. It actually makes QA- Client life easy :) It's great remote desktop access tool with which you can also share files. So, while in conference calls, this feature is very convenient when you want to share something with client its quick and easy. This software make the work easy and fast for sure. Furthermore, for remote software security is very important especially when you are working with client. I never faced any issue with security on client side as well. Configuring client's system was quite easy and quick. So, for me it's a good and safe software.

Cons:

There are popups to upgrade team viewer which is sometimes annoying as you are in middle of something and upgrade popup comes up to switch version. I mean this can be times or run in background some fix is needed for this. Coupe of times I also faced problems while sharing large files maybe it's internet, I'm not sure, But this takes your time and is not good.

Emir O.
Emir O.
Expert asociate in Bosnië en Herzegovina
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Great app for assisting friends and family

5 vorig jaar

Comments: This is the app i use for remote assitance for private use.
Problems i encountered over the years usualy have workarounds, but main thing is that you can in matter of minutes access remote PC and do the magic.

Pros:

It is easy to use. In a few minutes anybody with low tech skills can install client and send you data needed for remote assistance. It works with great even with fairly slow internet connection. My number one solution for private usage

Cons:

Well price for companies for premium solutions is overpriced. There is no Wayland support for Ubuntu, and also remote access to some Android devices is limited. When i bought licence few years ago, after some time i could not use licence. When they release new bigger version you loose you licence ( payed 500€). Also montly fee is fairly too high especialy for 3rd world countries.

Jeheen mahmood Z.
Jeheen mahmood Z.
Senior Data Analyst in Bangladesh
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

If you are providing remote serice, you need this

5 vorig jaar

Comments: This is a robust workhorse for any and all remote assistance, resource maintanance tool. In my years of use, I have only seen it fail a couple of times. There were some issues with network, but that is not TeamViewer's fault. Do keep in mind, to get the best out of this tool, you should have a stable network on both ends.

Pros:

This is the most stable remote access tool I have tested, and I tested an awful lot of them. The file transfer feature works like a charm and is very secure, if you are worried about privacy. Being a remote employee, I have to use PCs all over the world pretty frequently. TeamViewer has proved to be the most stable tool for that. The remote access without assistance feature is especially helpful for a project manager who needs to maintain assests in separate locations.

Cons:

To be honest, the sound settings is a little confusing to set up. While on a call it gets tangled up with the call Skype/Slack/Hangouts etc) and creates very irritating screeching noise and/or feedback. It is best to turn of the sound. I guess you can use TeamViewer for calls as well, but I never figured it out as we are pretty much embedded into Slack :D Also the price is rather steep. It is hard for small teams to afford the tool. But if remote work is a core component of your project, you simply have to manage.

Francisco javier S.
CEO in Spanje
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

A great way to offer remote support

5 vorig jaar

Comments: We are using teamviewer to support nearly 200 computers in several countries and the daily use it's really useful. The overall image quality is good and the integrated chat, options to update remotely, reboot, block remote enter, etc makes teamviewer a great support tool. Really advisable

Pros:

If you manage a lot of computers (in my case around 200), its an invaluable solution. It let's you to organize computers in groups to easily access it in a dissatend way. The possibility to add a password to a common use PC it's really helpful. And the portable version TeamviewerQS gives you a great flexibility to help a sporadic customer. The installation is completely transparent to firewall so it's really easy to deploy

Cons:

The support to android devices is a separate license. In my case, have 3 licenses to pc but would have only one license to android, because it's rarely used, but the licenses system of teamviewer require to have the same number to any system. So finally, we decide to not contract this part. The other cons happens with any equipment that have started the software with a non-administrative account because when an elevated privileges process occurs, the screen to introduce the password it's not seen on the teamviewer agent computer. It can be solved with a work-around starting the software with windows credentials type instead of teamviewer credentials, but it's annoying

Michael P.
IT Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Used daily by busy IT team

5 vorig jaar

Comments: Now that a lot of our employees are stuck working from home, we can quickly support them in their PC troubleshooting needs without having to be locally present.

Pros:

We have TeamViewer integrated with Ninja RMM and is heavily used daily to support hundreds of remote users. TeamViewer is rock-solid and does the job every time.

Cons:

It would be nice to improve the client experience when requesting support from a technician. Perhaps being able to send a link via email to the user would assist the lesser technically capable users.

Ryan B.
Support Technician in VS
Computerhardware, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to use but lacking

4 vorig jaar

Comments: My overall experience with using teamviewer is the ability to quickly remote into a person's PC along with the automatic two factor authentication that is uses where the user gives you a password and ID to log in. It allows me to quickly remote into software using it quick support and diagnosis problems such as error messages and virus/malware infections. Overall it does it's job well and although it lacks certain useful features such as freeze screens and camera capabilities using a mobile device; it still provides solid use for any technicians that quickly need to remote in and assist their client to get back to 100% performance.

Pros:

The most impactful feature regarding this product is the ability to assist others who need help and it is free to use as well for personal use. Teamviewer is a remote software that allows you to remote into another person's software in order to help them and troubleshoot any issues they are experiencing, along with transferring files that may aid in helping you fix their issuen Due to it having a free license option you are able to take it for a test run by choosing the option personal (non-commercial) which gives you the basic functionality like remoting into a person's pc and transferring files, if you purchase licenses than you unlock a few more features.

Cons:

The least thing I liked about this software was the limitations compared to another software called logmein such as the ability to freeze screens, access certain aspects of a computer without needing to remote in like changing the username and password. And the problems that occur when a customer uses a tablet or phone on wireless networks where it takes forever to load which can be expected but also sometime it never loads. The one thing I don't like is the inability to use a person's camera to see what they see for wiring that logmein (rescueme) can do through lens sessions.