Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over EventMobi

Creëer boeiende virtuele, hybride en persoonlijke evenementervaringen met EventMobi.

Meer informatie over EventMobi

I was with the team that evaluated this software for an event. The team decided to move forward and the event was successful, but many features were underused.

Some of the features were difficult at times to navigate.

Beoordelingen van EventMobi

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

EventMobi heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 77 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je EventMobi eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (77)

Adam
Adam
Assistant Professor in Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

All in one event management!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For a conference or meeting this is an excellent tool for the digital age.

Eventmobi is a software platform for doing event management. It is app based so users can log in on their phone, tablet or computer. So it is a great way to go "green" for a meeting or event (reduce printing costs too). However, this is just the beginning. You have digital event planning and can push email blasts, programs, alerts, attendee info. Plus, you can automate the collection of survey data, live polling and audience participation. The platform is quite easy to use and for a small meeting/conference easily handled by one person rather than an event management company. For a very large meeting you may need more people depending on your timelines. Eventmobi has integrated registration and payment processing (with Stripe) and makes this part of the meeting simple to organize. You know in real time how many people are coming, how much money you are making from ticket sales etc. In addition, you can push requests from Eventmobi to ask speakers or participants for their bios, asks sponsoring companies for logos, descriptions and website links all with the click of a button. Many of our vendors really like have the additional contact with attendees thru the app. At the end of your event you can generate a lot of analytics about how people used the app and interacted with vendor pages. You can collate survey data on speakers and sessions into very nice pdf reports or excel tables. Customer service is fast and excellent.

There were some areas in the registration system that were a bit cumbersome or required contacting customer support to fix (e.g. if somebody wanted to cancel their registration). However, there is a new build of the software this year (2018) and a lot of these issues have apparently been fixed.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Adam, thank you very much for your review and your business. We appreciate it. You are correct that our Experience Manager platform launched this year does address many of the challenges you've observed earlier. We invite you to check them out for your new event.

Aina
Executive Director in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

EventMobi platform and service made for a postively memorable first virtual conference!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Considering this was the first time we had ever organized and hosted this kind of virtual event, the staff organizing and members attending were extremely pleased with the platform and outcome of the service! All the staff at EventMobi were extremely supportive and helpful, which was very much appreciated. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] kept us on track at all our weekly meetings! Thank you to the post-event team for working with us and being flexible on creating options for having the recorded on-demand sessions available for longer after the event. All in all a fairly slick process and experience!

EventMobi design team were able to design a platform that matched our brand and style. The conference platform was easy to navigate as a registrant/event user, and the SUPPORT TEAM hand holding us every step of the way was FANTASTIC!

The back end was a little overwhelming at the beginning, but overall became manageable once we overcame the learning curve. There were some bugs to work out with the integration with our Swoogo registration list. In the future see if you could embed REMO into the main stage. We also got into a crunch at the end of the prep-phase, because it was not mad aware to us how much work would still need to be done by the EM team to prepare the transition slides. But it all worked out in the end!

Jamison
President in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

App works, but nothing special about it

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: App works fine, but could use a facelift to bring it into 2019

The interface is a little clunky and feels like it hasn't been updated in YEARS. Information IS available even after the event.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your feedback for EventMobi. We're very happy that your event and event app was a success. We hear you about the look and feel of the app. As you know, EventMobi is one of the original innovators in this space and we have created one of the most comprehensive platforms in the market today. Just over a year and a half ago, we completed the redesign of the Experience Manager (our CMS) and our customers love the new platform as it allows them to manage their entire event stack. We have been working hard on a design update of the event app, so if you would like a sneak peak please get in touch with your account manager. We plan to release it this summer and are super excited to showcase a fresh design complete with new features. We hope we have an opportunity to have your team and attendees use the new EventMobi for your next event :) - Bob Vaez CEO

Karen
Director of Client Engagement in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

EventMobi is a partner in Event Sucess

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I will continue to try and work with EventMobi in future. As I named this review, they truly are a partner not just a vendor. I appreciate the entire team from the developers getting the app onto the stores to the team checking in along the way before and even during the event.

I felt supported along the entire way. I have used other competitive tools on the market and I felt like I was drowning in FAQ's. Even with a semi-technical background when I needed help I could hop on a chat or give someone a call and get a real response and guidance. They are the best team, you never feel like you will just be given a link to figure it out yourself. EventMobi makes sure you have the support you need.

Nothing really. You can get a little overwhelmed about how to set up your widgets and links but if you are worried you can ask them to look at it and give you their advice.

Diana
Vice President of Event Planning in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Loved EventMobi

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The support team was amazing and helped to make the whole process stress free, painless and enjoyable.

I felt that the software was user friendly- while we did opt in to have the support team set-up the product, I was still able to go in and understand how to do it if I needed to. I also liked that I could have my virtual team in a green room, and I could be with them, but not impact the front end.

I would love if it could integrate with our registration software. While there is a lot of customization and options to use the EventMobi registration page and integrate with the platform, I loose the ability to seamlessly track our participants.

vorig jaar

Hey Diana! Your review made me really happy. Glad to hear the switch paid off for you. In general, we should be able to integrate with almost every registration system. If you aren't looking for something customized, our Zapier integration allows you to integrate EventMobi with more than 5000 systems without ever writing a single line of code. Check it out! Again - thanks for your review, Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

Bridget
Innovation & Strategy in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Low Friction and Great Product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very positive! The customer service was top notch in terms of being prompt and professional.

The ease of building the application and also how simple and fast it was to get up and running. Very intuitive UI.

It would have been nice to have the ability to incorporate the live polling into PPT slides or existing presentation tools. Instead we had to flip back and forth between the slides and polling/Q&A.

vorig jaar

Bridget - I had to read your review twice to make sure I wasn't looking at a marketing text we wrote :-) Thank you so much, I am glad you got the experience we were designing for. I am also grateful about your feedback regarding the live polling. I will speak to my product management team later today and see how we can improve the experience. All in all I am happy to read your review, and I hope the many new features we have released will excite you for many events to come :-) Thorben at EventMobi

Lynn
Executive Director and Events Director in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers

EventMobi - a great benefit for Association Conference

5,0 3 maanden geleden

We have used the EventMobi mobile app for multiple years. We continue to use the app for a variety of reasons. It delivers a professional end result, allowing us to avoid printed programs, and therefore being more sustainable. First, the app is very user friendly for our team to do the set up. We build the Agenda, speaker profiles, live polls, sponsor/exhibit profiles and more with basic training needed. Additionally, we love the Q&A feature which allows the audience to post their questions for speakers, then upvote (no more running around with a mic!). Attendees are highly engaged in the app and have reported a positive user experience.

I don't have anything to share on Cons. The app works well for what we want to achieve.

Kim
Global Account Executive in VS
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Great mobile app for the price!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Has been a great improvement to get groups to stop printing programs.

Very easy to use from the Administrative side and user friendly.

Gamification. Not feasible the way it's currently designed.

Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Good platform, great customer service

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have drastically reduced our paper agenda print outs by using the app for the agenda. This also helps in our last minute changes. We are still looking for increasing the ROI for any sponsors who want to further utilize the app. Any time I have an issue or I'm curious about another event's app, my CSM is more than happy to walk through with me. Love that it is almost always a call instead of a link to a help page.

EventMobi's integration with Swoogo is definitely a high point. We also like the basic functionality and look forward to expanding our app for increased use.

The "onsite"/ lead capture app should not be a secondary app that my exhibitors have to download in addition to my event app. With the unique identifier for each user, it should be possible to partition the event app to include the lead capture for only those people designated as exhibitors/sponsors.

Darlene
Owner and primary planner in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Partnership with MPI Foundation Canada Council

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Event Mobi was an excellent partner for the MPI Foundation Canada Council and the MPI Canadian Advisory Council. They understood our challenges of delivering a cross-Canada education session on a sensitive and important topic for the event and hospitality community. The Team at Event Mobi led us through every requirement. No surprises and excellent results.

Event Mobi was an essential partner in the delivery of our important session topic. They provided end to end support and were very accommodating to set up our needs and arrange all virtual components quickly, efficiently and with excellent results, from design to technical support the day of our presentation

NO CONS - experience was professional and entire team was involved and committed to our project, from content to delivery.

Beth
Owner & Event Producer in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Event App

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience. Sales and customer service was outstanding. On-line tools, support and instructions for app build, graphic specs, and end-user experience was great. It's my new go-to event app. Price reasonable for product value and quality.

The app was simple and intuitive to both build and use. Very few issues with onboarding delegates. Clean and simple visual design. All the basic features we needed and then some. Delegate feedback was very positive. Available customization was perfect.

There was some confusion for delegates in selecting the correct app from the app store. Some mistakenly selected the Eventmobi Onsite app instead of the Eventmobi general app to download and that caused issues in access the event app. But easily fixed once mistake identified. Perhaps a more clear name convention might help as it is a bit confusing.

Carla
Team Lead, Learning and Engagement in Canada

Using EventMobi is easy and seamless. It's easy to set up events and update when necessary.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I have control of the information and I'm able to pre-populate communications for my attendees. It was my first time using the gamification option, the feature did exactly what it was suppose to do, give attendees an opportunity to network and move about the event with ease.

Unfortunately, I don't have any cons about this software, as it's a great resource for both small and large events.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for writing a review. We're glad you enjoyed the platform and had such a successful event! Best, -Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

Claudia
National brand specialist in Canada
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great addition to any events

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It helped us answer all the questions the cusstomer had and communicate the information with them as individuals but as a group as well. It's a must for any company event and we will for sure use it again!

I like how easy it was to communicate with everyone at the event, before , during and even after! It was super user friendly and appreciated by everyone!

There is not enough caracters allowed in the chat section, we often have to send the message in multiple parts. Would be nice to be able to end longer text.

Amy
CME Specialist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

My first experience with EventMobi was awesome!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using this software saved me time. It helped me be efficient and not need to send several reminder emails to my conference attendees. Everything they needed was available in the app.

The software was user friendly for me as the administrator and for our conference attendees. The software was intuitive and didn't take long for me to figure out as a first time user.

The one and only complaint that I received about the software was the fact that when using the app from an IPad, the user could only see it in portrait view - which made typing notes difficult for those attendees who had a keyboard on their IPad.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Amy! I will share your users' feedback with our product team. That is a unique use case! Much appreciated, -Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

Sarah
President in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

Solid Platform for Virtual Events

5,0 vorig jaar

After much research, Event Mobi was selected as our platform of choice for the NFP associations we manage. It’s a reasonably priced, solid platform for all of our virtual event requirements.

There were some options (such as breakout rooms) that needed refining when we originally started using the platform, but those have been upgraded over time.

vorig jaar

Sarah! So many thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good experience. And also thanks for noticing. Indeed, we have improved features such as breakout rooms quite significantly and also recently launched quite a few new features that I can't wait for you to explore. I hope we can continue to excite you! Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

Melanie
Event Design & Management Director in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 501-1.000 werknemers

EventMobi is one of our go-to solutions

Opmerkingen: Fantastic!

It's easy to build on the admin front, and easy to leverage from the user/attendee side.

I wish there was a more customizable gamification option. The gamification is good, but you can't create fully open styles of challenges....yet

vorig jaar

Melanie - thanks for your raving review. I am delighted you found EventMobi to help your work greatly. We are, indeed, proud to have built a product that is both easy to administer and easy to use for attendees. Regarding the gamiciation, I hear your thoughts. If you don't mind, reach out to me so we can review how we can possibly improve the feature in the future. Thanks, Thorben w/ EventMobi

Shannon
Events Specialist in Canada
Evenementenbureaus, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Global Partner Conference

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great personalized itineraries for everyone, and alerts that reminded everyone of certain things (ie. where they had to be, dinner updates, etc).

The personalized itineraries. Everyone loved it! I also loved the polling aspect of it. We used this for certain sessions, and it went over really well.

I don't think there was anything I didn't like about the software. It was very easy to use, and everyone loved it.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Shannon. We really appreciate your sharing your experience with others! Best, -Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

Arienne
Fundraising & Donor Relations in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

EventMobi

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the support we've received and how well it performed.

This platform really helped us transition our annual summit to become a three-day event that went way farther than we would've expected. It was very user-friendly which always helps with attendee maintenance.

Really the only downfall for us with a non-profit budget was being able to keep it going. The platform is amazing and we're looking forward to using it again. Just can't maintain the cost for a full year.

Nicole
Marketing & Communications Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

EventMobi for Yearly Conference

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It helped our event run more smoothly - with way less paper and way fewer questions!

The gamification is a hit with our users. They can't get enough of it!

That would also be the gamification. After using it for two years, we have to keep thinking of new ways to keep them engaged. Getting point for completing a profile or post a pic would be great.

Robin
Digital Communications Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Great overall experience!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

For our conference, EventMobi allowed our attendees to easily access all the important information needed to make the most of their event experience. We could customize the menus and input our data with ease.

The only bump we encountered in our experience was inputting group registrations into the app. We had to manually input several attendees that had difficulty getting into the app. This was an easy remedy, but did provide an obstacle for some of our attendees.

Neda
Event Planner in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great Experience with Eventmobi App

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I just need you to figure out how you can create your logo in high resolution so when I want to create my Mobile App Sign (24x36") it does not look like pixels and out of order. Customer service was not able to help me with this. Thanks
Neda

8 jaar geleden

Hi Neda, We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience! We're glad we could assist you in delivering a fantastic event experience and it was a pleasure to work with you. I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the graphic - we certainly should have been able to assist you with that and I'm talking to the team to ensure we don't run into that issue again. We're looking forward to working with you again! :) Regards, Henry Hayes Support Manager

Caleb
Student Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Exceptional Customer Service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service was hands down the best part. They were prompt with their responses, quick to help you get what you need. They also worked with me on getting the price to within the budget I had while still getting me all the options we wanted.

The app was easy to update and customize. If I had any questions, they were answered within a few hours of asking. Not having much background with app building, it was so simple to catch on.

There were a few things I would have liked to have done, that weren't options as far as layout goes, but I figured ways around it.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Caleb! We're so glad you had a good experience, and were able to leverage an app at your event. Best, -Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing Manager @ EventMobi

Clarine
Project & Events Associate in Canada
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

EventMobi Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The software was easily customizable and very easily branded to fit what we wanted it to look like

The layout is a little bit basic when it comes to virtual booths and other pages outside of the main landing page

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Robust, scalable and reliable

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to work with and a legendary helpdesk/ accounts team

Met challenges of high volume of users and sessions with no issues. Easy to use and configure.

Any issues arose when we were making changes that we atypical for the standard events use cases

Jacob
Marketing Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

These guys know their stuff!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent! The team was there to help us at every twist and turn and had a game plan for every scenario when things changed, even the day of the event.

The eventmobi team was extremely professional and friendly and were there for us every step of the way. They eliminated a ton of stress for us and made the daunting task of doing a live-stream so simple.

While it is expensive, it is totally worth it if you are going to do a live-streamed event.