Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Service Autopilot

"Stop met hard werken. Begin met hard groeien". Service Autopilot is ontworpen om je dienstverlenend bedrijf te automatiseren, zodat jij je kunt concentreren op het sneller groeien.

Meer informatie over Service Autopilot

One report - Job Costing - has potential to make price increase easier to evaluate for under-performing accounts. Time saved entering leads.

Beoordelingen van Service Autopilot

3,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

Service Autopilot heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 132 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Service Autopilot eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (132)

Lindsey
Lindsey
Project Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Exceptional Software for any Business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's saved us time in setting up our routes, estimates, jobs, remembering recurring jobs, basically any issues you are having with your business you will likely find a remedy with Service Autopilot.

This software has an entire arsenal of capabilities of the software compared to the cost. Its a small investment for a product that saves time and money in a ton of ways. We started with a program exclusively for lawncare which we were using to do all kinds of service work and it wasn't cutting it for us.

it takes an investment of your time in the beginning to figure out exactly what is going to work for you in terms of the features. If you don't use the support that SA offers it can be overwhelming. But take the time to invest in learning the software and it will work out in the end.

Kim
President in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

SA Autopilot client for years

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was great the first 1 1/2 years, then the customer service issues hit and made us less excited about the software. The pricing change was the last straw for me. We still use the software for a small portion of our business but honestly just waiting for a better option to come our way.

The features of the system and integration with other software

The customer service made me feel like our account wasn't a priority. They also removed with tiered pricing without notice. When I inquired why our pricing was higher, I was told about the tiered pricing and because it only affected a few clients, they intentionally didn't notify us about the change.

Taylor
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Save yourself

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Mobile app is horrible, lacking basic features. Support is horrible. They literally put out a new client screen and had to take it away because nothing worked.

Lots of bells and whistles. They advertisements on the website tdo not reflect actual use of software.

None of the bells and whistles work. Customer service sucks. Can't get a call back. Mobile app doesn't work, can't view estimates from the field. Can't see other contacts in field. Form capability looks like it's from the 90s. Made a new form section that only works on the new app that literally is the worst application I have ever seen from a field service software. Updates create more glitches than any noticeable upgrades.

Ann
Sales manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Too in depth

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible. Everything seemed like it would be great when talking to people before signing up. Once we signed up, we were basically on our own. Even when we called to cancel, no one offered to get help right away, they just let us go.

I liked that it had a map to measure properties

It’s way too extensive and we had to wait 4 weeks for our first training session, so we were on our own for the first month. There are plenty of training videos but no one to explain them or show us how to put them to use. It was confusing and difficult to even get our logo on an email. Templates are very confusing how to use them and we finally gave up and switched to LawnPro. Very easy to use and inexpensive. Not as many bells and whistles as Service AutoPilot, but definitely enough to get the job done well.

Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Working out soms kinks

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This totally eliminates paper route sheets. Helps with end-of-month billing streamlining although not perfect.

Auto billing, tracking of jobs dispatched, dispatching jobs, APp for foreman works well, work tracking, time tracking are good

Has issues with QuickBooks sync, has some glitches when it comes to adding jobs in the field, very little mobile capability from an owner stand point

Brad
CEO in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Brads Review

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a really good experience. We know SA cares and they are making changes to the system to better help us. All the people at SA are great quality people.

I like the CRM side of things along with the marketing and report functionality.

The fact that we can’t job cost since we can’t track actual materials used

7 maanden geleden

Brad, thank you kindly for your feedback!

Owner in Canada
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A game changer for the service industry

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great company to work with, amazing customer service, and they are always working on devoloping new fetures with new techonlogy. Highly recomdended.

The system is very customizable. You can export all your data at any time and run excel reports if you choose to, however the internal reports are very detailed. This program will save any service business huge headaces by automating your service business. Service autopilot handles routing, invoicing, marketing, CRM and accouting seamlessly. It also handles large sales volumes efortlessly. As it runs on the cloud, it can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. Very happy with this program.

Be prepared to spend extra time setting up your account the way you like it. This is a huge plus, because you only have to do it once, and after that, you will get huge time savings.

Jonas
CEO in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

SA Review

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it’s been a great experience . Been with SA for many years

We like the Automations . 21 days to close

Speed of the dev team recently. And customer service

6 maanden geleden

Jonas, Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We will share your review with the proper departments. Should you need assistance with anything, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help!

brad
owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

SA user for many many years

4,0 6 maanden geleden

This is a wonderful product that keeps the business running smooth.

It is very complex and you need to study the software to get really good at it.

6 maanden geleden

Thank you, Brad, for your feedback! SA is a robust software with tons of amazing features! If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. We're happy to help. Thank you for being a part of the SA family!

, 11-50 werknemers

Overall, we like the price / feature / values and have been using several years.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

It does the most of the basics and has an awesome upside. Like the cloud based, the vision of it, and potential to make a huge difference. The customer service is pretty good and responsive.

It is somewhat buggy but had gotten a lot better. They work on it a lot to improve. The reports have a lot to be desired. It would be nice to have ToDo and Job notifications / texts based on time / date. Tracking and feedback on suggestions for improvements and requests would be nice.

Jamie
Business Owner in VS
Chemicaliën, 2-10 werknemers

This program breaks down over time

1,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: BEWARE!!!!!! I own a lawn and tree fertilizing company. I have used this software for the past 3 years. We were extremely pleased with Service Auto Pilot for the first 2 years. It worked great and helped us tremendously with getting the business organized and up & running. Unfortunately over the past year I feel the software has done the complete opposite. With the constant updates there is some serious issues with the code the system is running. My balances on the invoices are off (which I have contacted them about several times over the past 5 months and they agree and confirm there is an issue) and even worse the jobs that are supposed to pop up for service are not. I have customers calling asking where we have been. There were always some small problems before with routing and just general things you need would be compromised. I once thought overall the site was a solid 4-4.5 stars out of 5 and a fair price. At this time however I DO NOT recommend this software! Check back once they get all the bugs worked out. The good thing is they made it easy to export your clients and leave.
UPDATE September 21 2016. None of the issues I have been experiencing have been resolved and even more issues are popping up. Soon as season is over I will be leaving this company
UPDATE 10/24/2016 I was told my issues were looked at by the development team and that they were some deep routed issues that would take a long time to fix. However the company has stopped updating me of the progress and it seems they have left my account for dead. There are even more issues popping up and it has become almost impossible to work with this software. I think what happens is after using the program for multiple years there is too much code interacting with itself and jumbles things all up. You may be wondering why I am still using it. That's because my business is seasonal and I was just hoping to get through the year before I went through all the work of inputting my customers into another service software program.

I loved its ease of use and how easy it was to teach my workers how to use it. It also has tons of extras that really come in handy when it comes to managing all aspects of business

I hate that it imploded on itself after using it for multiple years.

Topher
Founder/Owner in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Do NOT sign up, Service Autopilot is criminal.

1,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Online sign-up was easy. We tried the software out for several months, and don't have any particular complaints about the product itself. We ultimately decided to end our subscription due to it not being a good fit for our company at the time. Canceling was immensely frustrating. There's no way to end your subscription either in-app or online; you have to call-in to customer service, which we did. By the way, the "click-to-subscribe, call to cancel" subscription model is illegal according to the FTC. Then, 4 months later, I discovered that Service Autopilot had continued billing us. Again, we called to cancel, and requested a refund for those 4 months. That didn't cut it for Service Autopilot. They requested another phone call so that they could again receive "verbal confirmation of your (cancellation) request," for "security reasons." Of course, at this point we'd already given them such at least twice. They also demanded that we fill out and return a cancellation form, though they were seemingly incapable of sending it to our simple gmail address. The form never got sent, but thankfully the billing was stopped. We still haven't gotten our due refund. Every time I get close, the customer service agent assigned to my ticket ghosts me. I will be soon serving Service Autopilot papers, out of principal. Shame on this company for it's deceptive, abusive, and parasitic actions against the small businesses of America. I'll see you in court.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Topher, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We have shared your experience with the proper department. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything. We are happy to help!

Jesse
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

After almost 5 years calling it quits

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We started using this in 2015. Many of the features that were rolled out since are not useable by us, or are too expensive for the value. Known bugs have not been worked out, such as the 5+ year problem with download XLS files on a Mac. The biggest problem is that the mobile app hasn't been restructured in the time we have used it. Even in 2015, the mobile app was nearly unusable, and it really hasn't changed. The potential for making mistakes in scheduling jobs is high. These user mistakes can lead to jobs simply disappearing, or unable to be found. We run a fast and furious company, and software needs to be bulletproof and easy to use; but Service Autopilot takes a lot of concentration and time to be sure you are doing things correctly. It is a complex piece of software, and has many awesome features. But if the features don't work properly, then. it is unusable. In fact, their latest release, V3, is a disaster. The interface is unforgivingly bewildering. We have tried to use this software effectively, but can no longer wait for the 5 years old bugs to be fixed.

Full set of features, complex customizations, good form builder; complex scheduling; great customer service;

Poor execution of good features; atrocious mobile app; buggy interface; slow loading interface; downloaded xls reports don't work with OSX or iOS; style sheets look 20 years old; frustrating to work with in the field ; Service Autopilot is partially owned by a payments company that does not have a competitive fee structure for small companies.

Mike
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great ideas and features, too many issues

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After submitting a solid dozen or so "Trouble tickets" for them to look into "Fixing" issues.... nothing ever comes of them. Its become quite the joke. It gets old. They are always pushing new features, in order to up the amount they can charge. They are fairly expensive compared to many others, but I was willing to pay whatever I needed to, in order to run an efficient company. With all of the issues they have, they fall flat. Oh, and they are upping their prices again in 2 months. I can't even justify the thousands I pay them already per year! So we are changing companies. Hopefully we will have better luck this go around.

Feature packed, routing, assigning jobs to crews, client data etc

Theres too many to count. Its become a joke around the office. The software is glitchy, and after 3 years of using it, we continue to find issue after issue. Payments that were entered somehow vanished, basic things such as being able to search for payments or other data is sometimes lacking as well. They seem to be in a HUGE rush to push the latest NEW FEATURE, that they never get any of the old features solidified. The snow plowing side of the software is completely different than the lawn side, which is very odd and requires learning 2 different ways of creating routes and dispatching crew etc.

Aaron
Operations Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Try something Else

2,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The customer service is terrible. We have had many problems and glitched with Service Autopilot that have cost us tens of thousands of dollars. Service Autopilot refuses to fix its software, has no plan to fix it, and will leave us hanging for months with no answers.

It works well for routing and dispatch.

Payment processing, Client portal, accounting, the customer service department and IT department are horrible, no option for adding credit card processing to invoices, poor options for charging sales tax, etc...

vorig jaar

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can gather more information and help you in any way we can. We look forward to connecting with you soon.

Freddy
Business Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

The system is awesome. I originally signed up for the fertilizer dispatch feature but got a lot more

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Help manage the growth and organize the jobs and employees.

During the winter a snow plow operator was accused of hitting a car in a parking lot. Since Service Autopilot has a time tracking feature when on the job, we where able to prove the time we where on the property and exposed that the manager was trying to pin the hit and run on us! Since they have cameras on the property and we demanded they show us and the car owner the time frame footage from when we where actually on the property. Bottom line they hired us just to pin the hit and run on us but since we had the power of Service Autopilot their plot to pin it on us failed.

Not really anything I can point out. It has the occasional glitch, but what powerful app/software doesn't.

Steve
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Service Autopilot is a Godsend

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Saves me 60 hours per month. No longer have to rely on spread sheets that take forever to update daily and weekly. Made it possible for us to expand; have hired two new employees serving 40 yards per day on average (60+ on Friday). Service Autopilot also provides extensive advice and coaching on how to expand our business. It is not cheap, but you get solid value for the money. We use credit cards to bill everyone and with SA we can bill everyone with one click, and since we have cash coming in daily, there are no issues with cash flow. We do the work, we get paid the same day or week.

Their computerized routing software is poor at best. For us, we do more than 20 stops per day in two crews, the SA routing software is a fail. Luckily, I had already learned how to route by using Road Warrior.

Heidi
Executive Assistant in VS

Lacking in features

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Any time I have a question and need assistance, I have always been able to easily access customer support. The majority of their staff seem very knowledgeable regarding what the software is capable of doing.

Service Autopilot is relatively easy to use & does have the app feature that makes it even more easily accessed.

There are many features that have been changed with "upgrades" that have taken away from the product. There are also features that should be no-brainers as far as employee schedules that are just not available. The lack of features creates more work on the HR end of our business.

James
Research, 2-10 werknemers

Buggy Program, Frustrated my clients on a regular, very detailed... gives for a hard learning curve.

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to warn other lawn care providers to avoid it.

With enough time and learning you can do most things you would like on this program. Customer service is polite.

Buggy, client portal doesn't work with clients about 10% the time, overly complicated set up. I have used other programs like this and you are up and running in a few days. This is a great system for 2008 when it we released, but old and very clunky now. Not easy to use at all, but has most features you could want if you spend a few weeks learning it and go to the class on it. Customer Support is always kind but can't help you with linked programs; so, you may call 3 different companies to fix one problem. Value for the money... not worth it. Only use this program is they fix the glitches and you want to hire someone full time to do just this program. Just don't waste your money and time otherwise.

Rick
President in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Service Autopilot has increased our profitability and made our business and more scaleable

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love Service Autopilot. We used Qxpress in the past and became frustrated with empty promises. I feel like because Service Autopilot is co-owned by a person that also owns and uses this software on his service business everyday it will constantly improve

I like the ability to track job times, the app, the invoicing, bulk email notification to clients, the dispatch board, job costing reports, the integrated estimating - scheduling - invoicing platform. There support is awesome.

No software is perfect and there are things that Service Autopilot could improve on just like every software that is available. There are a couple small items they could improve on, but I think they are in development. Things I would like to see in the future - bulk text notification to clients, report of client revenue and being able to sort from high to low for an entire year.

Scott
owner in VS
, 2-10 werknemers

Switched to SA

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before SA I used a custom built database to run my company. It was very expensive to upgrade and get any edits done and it wasn't cloud based. I found and switched to SA and couldn't be happier. The customer service is great and the functionality is awesome! I love how they take input from the users to influence the improvements they make on their product. I don't think there's any other software out there that comes close!

cloud based, customer input is valued

I think the scheduling could be better. The tablet functions could be cleaner

Cleber
president in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Misleading product

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been terrible lately.

I did like it at the beginning until you guys change the software flow of recording hours. I hated, and instead it help us, now its a burden that i cant get out quick enough.

You're not listening to what the problem is and not taking care of it, and only giving excuses.

Owner in Canada

The best solution on the market. period.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

This program is the best thing to ever happen to my company. It is extremely user-friendly and incredibly efficient to use. The team at Service Autopilot have put major thought into creating a superior product, that actually automates many aspects of my business.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you Matt! We're so glad we could help your business grow. The future holds many great things for both of our companies.

Tonya
Office Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Service Autopilot results in a love/hate relationship

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Scheduling for recurring services is easy to use and maintain.

Reports are useless, nothing is really autopilot. You have to find a work around for everything you need to do. They are always offering upgrades and additional features, but there is basic functionality missing.

Bill
Sales Director in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Marketing Director

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Service Auto Pilot for just under a year. In Fairness we haven't made the time investment to take advantage of the full functionality of the tool or to take advantage of many of the features. I just attended the Service Auto Pilot Users conference and was more than impressed with the company, presentations and capabilities. Based on the conference I would give everything a 5 star and once we get fully on board with the program might feel that way about the application as well but based upon our current experience rated it as above.

A cloud software solution tailor made for the landscaping industry. Leading edge technology with a constantly improving platform.

Not the most intuitive program.