Over BlueJeans

BlueJeans is het vergaderplatform voor de moderne werkplek. Eenvoudig. Slim. Vertrouwd.

Meer informatie over BlueJeans

I like BlueJeans because it is one of the most inexpensive options in the industry. It also seems relevant to me because it allows you to schedule meetings and also start them instantly.

That it was very glitchy when you don't have the blue jeans app yourself, struggled many times to get on a call without downloading the app.

Beoordelingen van BlueJeans

Waar voor je geld

BlueJeans heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 601 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BlueJeans eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (601)

James
James
Digital Marketing Executive
Religieuze instellingen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Updated and more stable

4,0 9 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Tutorial Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Academic Online Tutoring at Texas Southern University!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

BlueJeans allows our peer tutors the opportunity to create breakout sessions for their tutee(s). The software supports every type of electronic device in which, supports our diverse students at Texas Southern University.

The BlueJeans App gives us challenges at times.

Ana
Ana
Security Architecture Discipline leader in Spanje
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The effectiveness and ability to provide answers to problems presented are fast.

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It allows the user to share several screens at the same time, which is very easy to access, since the user determines what he/she wants to share and hide. It is also possible to work remotely. It offers an integrated and synchronized interface with other applications that have work agendas, which makes it easier to use by the user, since he/she will be working from calendars or work agendas. Taking into account that the attendance to the workstations can be done at the present time in person or remotely. BlueJeans Video Conferencing is leading the way within organizations as a much easier, faster, creative, reliable and easily connectable way of working through the network and in the cloud. For the users of a certain company, business training is important, so the use of this type of tool associated with IT environments maximizes investments and allows management teams to visualize and measure the use of these tools within their work environments.

You can access and work with it through various devices, just by having the platform installed on it, since it uses high-definition technology for both participants and presenters. In short, we can say that this tool is easy and quick to handle for all those people who are interested in interacting, communicating and making their work more agile, efficient and effective, either in person or remotely from the company for which they work. And last but not least, organizations have bet on its usefulness because it has been positioned very quickly and conveniently in the cloud. Therefore it has been a tool of great ease, effectiveness and connection between the users of an organization, since users can interact in a dynamic and real way being in a distant process.

Users cannot join the videoconference due to quota limits and when there is no quota limit, video calls and video conferences become slow with the use of mobile devices.

Bame
Bame
Healthcare Assistant in Botswana
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Convenient for Presentations and Group work

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Im able to make presentations and collaborate with my colleagues at ease.

A lot of my device support Blue Jeans which is convenient for me. Another level of convenience is that there is a plugin for Blue Jeans that integrates it with MS Outlook which makes calling easier.

The meetings sometimes lag because the application demands a lot of bandwidth speed. This sometimes cause the video to become blurry or make other members sound distorted.

MARKETING MANAGER in VS
Online media, 10.000+ werknemers

Another Online Video Conferencing System

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Personally this was a program I did not use as frequently as other video conferencing tools. It is similar to zoom and other conference call softwares as it requires passwords and offers security in logging in to meetings.

Honestly it's not much different from the other conference call softwares it's just that its not as commonly used.

Sean
Curate in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Good product but not ubiquitous

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Use was seamless after it was installed. I enjoyed using BlueJeans and felt their platform was better designed than Zoom.

When I began using BlueJeans, at first I was annoyed that I had to download another video platform. However, the startup was quite easy and the platform was intuitive. The quality during use was quite good and the design of the platform exceptional.

This might seem silly, but because BlueJeans is not ubiquitous, it seems a hassle to download one more platform. If this is used exclusively within a business, then this will be no problem, of course. However, as I work with many older people, asking them to add this is a bit of a problem. Nothing BlueJeans can do about this.

Kate
Kate
Senior Software Engineer in VS
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers

Always BlueJeans for better work efficiency

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is excellent tool to have online video calling. It is very user-friendly and easy to use tool. It is only because of BlueJeans that I am able to work outside the office. It has made easy to travel around the world and I get log in through anywhere anytime.

I personally have to be on excessive travels, due to the nature of my job, it was very difficult for me to get along with other team members, without having a real time, face to face experience. Now I am using BlueJeans and I have overcome this distancing issue. It is excellent tool for conducting online meetings.

I have been using BlueJeans for years and getting great services from this online meeting application. While using this tool I face some problems while sharing screen with other participants, otherwise I have nothing to say in dislikes.

Jaclyn
Jaclyn
Integration & Community Engagement Coordinator in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great option for large organizations

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great option to have in our suite of programs for virtual meetings, interviews, and presentations.

Great for large organizations looking for an affordable virtual meeting software option. Works great across our large university.

Functionality could be more intuitive, user experience and design could also be improved

Carrie
Group Talent Acquisition Lead in Jordanië
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The greatest tool for high-quality remote meetings in every detail

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: With the expansion of remote working and sharing over the past few years, BlueJeans Meetings has enabled us to do so with sufficient flexibility, and at a small cost that provided us with the best capabilities that helped us achieve distinguished results through working remotely, as well as to enable us to conduct meetings and discuss efficiently with consultants and external clients. Additionally, we helped BlueJeans Meetings document all of those meetings using their meeting recording feature.

We use BlueJeans Meetings to communicate with colleagues and hold remote meetings because it is easy to use, the sound and image are of high quality, and the live broadcast has no latency, which allows us to interact more during discussions and work remotely. Sharing files, photos, presentations, as well as screens is nice. I love that we can easily set up contact lists, send invitations via links, and that invitees don't need an account to participate, so we can invite more people without worrying about them not being able to participate. We can archive meetings on BlueJeans Meetings and distribute them quickly.

Over the years, BlueJeans Meetings has had a simple user interface and unique mobile app that makes it practically perfect.

Serena Maria
Serena Maria
Senior Fraud Analyst in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Bluejeans has always worked for me.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Bluejeans makes smooth communication possible remotely without physical presence. Using Bluejeans has allowed team communication to happen, no matter where every team member is based , in real time.

I have always been in love with Bluejean's mobile application. I like that most things I can achieve with the desktop Bluejeans platform , can be achieved with this mobile application as well. I am especially a fan of the safe driving mode functionality available on the application, which allows me to join video meetings on the go , from anywhere. The mobile application even has an artificial intelligence bandwidth measurement system, that recommends optimal actions to me , thus enabling me to reduce bandwidth consumption to the bearest minimum , thereby preventing video meeting disruptions.

I have always experienced glitches whenever Bluejeans does an update. Of course, these glitches in turn have led to delayed video meetings within my company.

Cyber Analyst in India
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 2-10 werknemers

Instant meetings with blue jeans

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent

With Dolby digital voice this application has the clearest audio and video quality

I use this on daily basis and I have no issues

Senior Manager HR in Pakistan
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Great Choice for all remote meeting and conferences

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is too good. I usually conduct offshore interviews using bluejeans platform. The only thing i have to share weith the candidate is the auto generated link in email. :)

Our company is using BlueJeans Primarily for meetings with our offshore vendors. We use it for demonstration purposes where we have to present a demo or our vendor has to showcase their product. We have a small mid-size company with few collogues at remote areas from all function, IT, HR etc. We prefer using Bluejeans instead of other phone apps.

One small issue I would like to highlight is the audio feedback from speakers back to microphone. I think bluejeans does not handle voice of presenter heard back to him from remote microphone which causes issues and we manually have to keep the mic and speaker piece at distance.

Operations Manager in VS
Publiceren, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Are All VideoConference Systems Alike?

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using BlueJeans for three years or so now and have seen the product improve and found it essential to handling remote work conversations and for bringing in our international team for all-staff meetings. It's difficult to pinpoint the cause when there are issues: lag and sometimes ill-synching with audio/video can have many causes throughout a network throughout the world so I won't put that on BlueJeans. It's a rock solid piece of software.

Screensharing and the ability to annotate on screen are really good features. The desktop and mobile apps are relatively simple, elegant in design, and don't suffer the feature bloat that many other vid conf systems suffer.

I honestly hear "Welcome to BlueJeans" so many times a day that I just find myself wearying of the voice. :-)

Nolan
merch analyst in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

BlueJeans Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As I mentioned, I'm WFH permanently now, and having a software like BlueJeans is a must within my organization. We use the Microsoft Suite for a lot of applications, including Outlook, and BlueJeans is linkable to Outlook which makes scheduling meetings and adding them to your meeting invites super easy. I hop onto regular meeting, client conferences and one on one training all the time and using BlueJeans has been a great addition to making my workday more streamlined.

Since going to remote work, it's imperative to my day-to-day that within my organization we have reliable video-conferencing software., and Bluejeans is a very popular service. My favourite aspect of Bluejeans is how simple it is to record a meeting or presentation so it can be shared with others, or referenced back by others if it's a training or instructional demonstration. The recorded videos all live in a simple to use interface in my Bluejeans profile.

BlueJeans seems to have more connectivity issues than other similar video conferencing software programs. The audio is especially susceptible to turning robotic or glitching out.

William
William
Guest Services in VS
Horeca, 10.000+ werknemers

BlueJeans - a great tool for your audio meetings

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: BlueJenas has helped a lot in my day - to - day business development and brainstorming with my team. A very useful app and tool to have and use, as it will bring you benefits for sure.

BlueJeans was mostly used by me when it comes to audio meetings and audio conference calls with my team. The fact that the quality of connection is perfectly clear and stable is what makes this tool so good and usable. The data transfer is fast and reliable and the app itself is easy to use and simple.

As much as it is good for audio conferencing, video side is not my favorite. It glitches sometimes, the image quality is not the greatest and these are the things that should be worked on as the app develops. Again, it is an amazing tool and helps a lot but it has space to improve.

Nour
Structural Engineer in Jordanië
Bouw, 10.000+ werknemers

Easy-to-use and convenient app for remote meetings.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In my opinion, BlueJeans is the best option for anyone who wants to make use of capabilities like live sharing and video conferencing that aren't available in the same quality in other similar applications.

BlueJeans is a great online meeting and interviewing platform. Easy to use, with high-quality broadcast technology, you can increase productivity with high-profile meetings and audio recordings; It efficiently simplifies the management of meetings with live meeting controls, notifications, and analytics. With one click, we may join the meetings regardless of the type of equipment of the subscribers. Accepting invitations is simple with your own user interface that provides all the necessary information. As a result of using BlueJeans, I have been able to participate in many conferences, lectures, and meetings that I did not expect to attend. Great job defending our company from malicious attacks and building trust with everyone present.

There aren't any drawbacks to using BlueJeans because it does its job well and has an intuitive user interface that's easy to learn and understand.

Hardik
Compliance Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Some Glitches!!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its great love to use your product.

It is one of the secure way to communicate specially when everyone is working remotely. I like BlueJeans because it allows you to manage your meeting like a event planner. It allows you to record if needed, it allow pass code and as a moderator I can even mute everyone with one touch of button.

Problem is when everyone has their speaker on we get an echo which is annoying.

Financial Analyst in VS
Halfgeleiders, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Versatile platform for interacting in online meetings

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This platform has very powerful communicative and collaborative tools that significantly improve business productivity. It is easy to use and very modern.

Facilitates the creation of online working groups to discuss topics of interest in small groups. Simple and useful screen sharing with meeting participants. For remote workers it is simple, stable and secure to join conferences with a mobile device. The video and audio quality of this platform is excellent.

The only thing I would like to see added so far is more customization options.

Austin
Austin
Senior Software Engineering Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Best video communication platform

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is excellent. It is highly recommended to all the organization who remains on excessive travel and those who work from home. Even education institutes can get much benefit from this. It has very reasonable price, which depends on the number of users, so everyone can afford it.

BlueJeans is a wide platform that provides video communication services. I have conducted many meeting sessions and even participant can join us in already running session, with causing any disturbance, it is very easy to login, no coding or tough steps are involved. By the end of meeting sessions we can send the recording to our team members, in this way if some team members are not present at the spot, they can listen to the recording.

While using BlueJeans Two times I have faced the issue of connectivity while giving the command of screen sharing. Also I feel it should provide clear insight of the outlook, so that better scheduling of the meetings could take place. Otherwise I am getting great services.

Eman
Eman
Recruiting Coordinator in Filipijnen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ werknemers

BlueJeans is the best for office-wide or large clientele video conferences

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, BlueJeans Video Communications made it easy for us to host and join a large-scale internal office meeting or client presentations. We haven't had any major issues in terms of connecting to the conference call.

BlueJeans Video Communications is the best so far in terms of hosting a large-scale video conferencing because it doesn't matter if the attendees to such video conference is as few as 3 or as many as 50+ since the overall quality is just the same. We shifted from FreeConferencePro and UberConference to BlueJeans Video Communications, because we had multiple mishaps before, and worst it happened during a client call. With BlueJeans Video Communications, we didn't experience any connectivity and disconnection issues. It is easy to use as well because you can connect to the conference via mobile or home phone, via the web link even without downloading the desktop version or the desktop version if you are the host of the conference.

What I least like about the software is that if you are the host, you are obliged to download the desktop version of BlueJeans Video Communications so that you can be assured that the full functionality will be working smoothly. I hope they make it possible as well that the web version will have no issues in screen sharing or file sharing.

Staff Research Engineer in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Bluejeans - great audio, outdated UI/UX

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it gets the job done for sure, but the UI/UX could be better and more intuitive.

The audio quality is the best out there.

The UI/UX really needs to be updated. I don't see why it can't be more like Zoom wrt UI/UX. Most importantly, the amount of wasted screen space in the gallery view makes no sense to me. Use the screen to make the video of each user video larger rather than leaving it as blank space! I'd also love to be able to move each user video around on the screen, i.e. put them in the "order/location" I want them. Of course, the spatial audio would need to be updated accordingly. The app should also encourage people to use wired headsets for the best audio experience (until Bluetooth eventually gets updated).

Systems Coordinator in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Video Conferencing Software

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is great. Comparing to the previous system that Christian Horizons used this system is a breeze to work with.

BlueJeans is a great price and has a good customer service team in place. I have only used it through my work, so I am not sure about the use of it for personal use. For my work, it works well. When issues arise, it is most always due to internet issues which means its not a software problem. Its straight forward and easy to use.

Im not sure. At this time there is nothing.

Charlotte Russell
Charlotte Russell
Marketing Communication Executive in Indonesië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

BlueJeans is the conference program for the latest workplace

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This program has a user-friendly combination to help improve workflow potency. By using this program, we don't have to download or install the app. More It is a command center that explains and guides the business data that meets conference activities and also offers IT, operators, and supervisors. They also measure ROI, recognize, and resolve problems, and put forward wise choices.

This platform is stable and easy to use. This meeting allows connections from a conference of various devices. It also allows for changes from the speaker's view to change their screens from the speaker's view. furthermore, multiple meetings occurred at a time

The sound level of this program is very low, sometimes turbid. Bluejeans also play videos for meeting participants. Blurring is also associated with Bluejeans Meetings. Furthermore, there is no waiting room in this program.

Zaiba
Zaiba
Freelance Data Annotator in India
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

Office Meetings Made Easy

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's really speedy for meetings. This application can be used to plan a meeting with your customers or team. If you're a trainer, having a web-based lesson is quite beneficial. The network is completely safe. Above-average support with efficiency.

1. BlueJeans Meetings is a fantastic program. It provides a better online meeting experience without having to leave your house. 2. We can use the app to schedule meetings with partners, teams, and product and service presentations. 3. The whiteboard tool, which allows you to sketch during a presentation as if you were in person, is one of the unique features. 4. Bluejeans' wide range of security features appeals to me, as they aid in maintaining the secrecy of team meetings.

1. Non-Bluejeans users are unable to attend meetings without first downloading the Bluejeans desktop application. 2. There is no breakout room feature on this platform. 3. It is not possible to share files. The file should be emailed during the meeting and should be received by everyone before the meeting ends. 4. I despise it so much that on numerous instances, I have muted a meeting member's microphone just to have that participant turn it back on without my consent. This can be highly distracting when I need to give a presentation without being interrupted by meeting attendees.

Christopher
Training Coordinator in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

A fully functional video conferencing product that helps remote teams communicate better

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: BlueJeans is a quick and easy way to communicate with remote teams. So much communication can be missed on a phone call and definitely through emails. Video conferencing helps you capture the nuance of the conversation that you may miss otherwise and connect you to the people you are working with.

BlueJeans is fairly easy to get up and running. My favorite feature is that you do not need a moderate to join before the meeting starts as long as two or more participants join. You can join either by browser or app, on your laptop, a room system such as Polycom, or by smartphone.

Like all video conferencing, the technology is getting better, but there can be lots of awkward bumps in the conversation due to people talking over one another, echoes, choppy audio and frozen video. This may not be the fault of BlueJeans per se, but it important to use the tool with best practices in mind.

Kat
Finance Associate in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Most Professional Video Conferencing System Available

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have never had an issue during an of these meetings with BlueJeans and typically find that participants access the system with ease. Overall, if price is not an issue, I would recommend BlueJeans to businesses who video conference on a semi-regular to regular basis.

BlueJeans, overall, has an incredibly professional looking interface. This includes e-mails sent to participants, as well as what participants see when they join. BlueJeans sound, in my experience, has always been extremely clear. Another major pro is that it is fairly easy to setup, and to use on the go (although I found Zoom easier to use on cell phones). Monitoring meetings is also incredibly easy, with admin being able to monitor meetings from their own computer, even if they’re not part of the meeting itself.

BlueJeans is rather expensive. In addition, the video is sometimes not as clear as Zoom. This could be due to participant connectivity, not BlueJeans, but I think it’s worth noting to potential consumers.