Simple to use auto dialer for your call center

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2017
John C.
Training Manager
Medische praktijk, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is great for a mid to small size business, I don't think it would handle a larger organization quite as well but barring that it's a great tool.

Pluspunten: so working in the healthcare industry we needed some software that was able to call patients to inform them when they needed either new medications or an update in the coverage, this program made our jobs so much easier by eliminating a daily task thus allowing our employees to focus on tasks that could have been easily automated.

Minpunten: it takes a while to program exactly what you need and there's a bit of a learning curve but other than that no complaints.

Used this autodialer in my call center that I had several agents I was managing

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2017
Aubrey U.
Director -Client Advocate
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Got to assure dials per hour and monitored my agents

Pluspunten: Its cloud based so it pay as you go pay as you grow, This is scalable as your company grows, There is no hardware to maintain. Its a predictive but you lay down business rules

Minpunten: It is a little pricey but worth the cost. Sometimes it very fast it brings up next call to fast but you can change the business rules

Use can be endless

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2017
Scott W.
Recruiter
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We enjoyed using this product in our call center environment. It allowed for multiple uses without lagging.

great customer service and account reps

Beoordeeld op 31-3-2016
Rebecca K.
Director of Product
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: When we were deciding between contact center softwares, we chose 3C because a reference we spoke to really recommended their customer service. Two-ish years later and that is still true--the tech support as well as our account rep are really great, very quick to respond to our issues and dedicated at solving them. We have in-office and remote staff and 3c is helpful with both. They are also very diligent at letting us know when software updates are being pushed, which is helpful for us as we work in several time zones. The two main issues I have with it are the admin interface which is not easy to navigate and the knowledge base which does not have search functionality.

3C Logic - call center dialer

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2015
Susan R.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We were able to launch our call center project within days. The software was intuitive and easy to get running. Areas where we had difficulty the customer service team was available immediately to answer questions on the fly. This was critical, as we had a team live and needed support outside regular hours. All 3C Logic team members were there when needed. Even during training on a Sunday! So impressed with the training and support. We were never alone. It is a great tool; all the features we needed for an excellent value. Fast implementation. We were able to meet our client needs quickly. Very professional experience.

Suprisingly Helpful

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017
Leslie S.
Executive Assistant/Marketing
Filantropie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Increases contact rates and helps me to find prospects easier. Easy to schedule follow ups and drive sales to close more efficiently.

Minpunten: Automatic dialing of some leads or contacts that I may not want redialed. How foolproof is it that the customer can not hear what you say to agents.

3CLogic Cloud Predictive Dialer

Beoordeeld op 18-8-2017
Germaine K.
PR/HR Intern
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I loved how the software Increases contact rates and helps accessing information faster. It is easy enough to monitor and drive sales.

Minpunten: The only problem would be the automatic dialing system. Sometimes the system would crash on my computer. I'm not sure if it was just my software.