Over ConsignPro

Meer dan 5000 eigenaren van tweedehandswinkels net zoals jij, vertrouwen hun zaak toe aan ConsignPro. Betaal één keer en het is van jou. Gratis financiering ook mogelijk.

Meer informatie over ConsignPro

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van ConsignPro

Waar voor je geld

ConsignPro heeft een totaalscore van 4.6 van 5 sterren op basis van 434 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (434)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je ConsignPro eerder gebruikt?

Byron B.
Byron B.
VSO in VS
Detailhandel

I love Consign Pro! Does what I need, WHEN I need! Fast!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: cosign pro makes consignment an easy breezy thing of modern bliss. What was once a daunting bookkeeping tracking task, has become incredibly easy to not just handle, and manage, but to master.

- SO much more responsive than competing software -More features than what I was using previously -Increased my margins through use of this software. -User-friendly, familiar UI structure

-not really many cons to talk about -wish I had discovered it sooner -Needs to be used more widespread

Nikki M.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Best Consignment Software Ever!!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I bought my business with very awful antiquated software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the transition crazy smooth and was able to transfer all my data/consignor information with ease. From day one, they have been so helpful and easy to work with. Best professional purchase I have made for my business!

I am not a computer person, so for me to say this is easy to use says a lot! It has all the features you could ask for, and then some. They literally thought of everything. I am beyond pleased with the product and service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always there to answer and questions. SO IMPRESSED AND WILL NEVER USE ANOTHER. I recommend them to everyone I meet in my field.

No cons. None. I love this software and their support.

John S.
CIO/CFO in VS
Openbare veiligheid, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Product

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We run a massive 3 Day "popup" type ski swap, and take in about 5000 items from stores and public consignors, we have 7 concurrent cash POS devices, in addition to the set of devices for taking in and processing out inventory. The system works flawlessly.

I run an operation with 15 networked devices running Consignpro, managing thousands of inbound inventory items, and thousands of purchases; and the software works without any issues. Every question I have, seems to have already been built into the system. Very impressive.

No features I'm not happy with. Any issues or questions I have are quickly responded to by the Support team.

Rick M.
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Adequate at best but gets the job done.

3 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using consignor pro personally for 2 years i found it to be just adequate for a small store like what we have. if all you need is one computer to make sales and do inventory it is pretty good. If you are like me and enjoy smart integration this is the furthest thing from it. They charge money per computer then again if you want those computers to talk to each other per computer. Something that is very easy to do with a little networking knowledge. Customer support is irritated and condescending from the start. they clearly don't want to help. It has a lot of technically problems and quirks. I have fixed/ worked around most of them. At least once a week i have to fix something stupid for my employees. Most the times they cause it but what they did shouldn't have caused a problem to begin with. The tag printer especially has so many problems. Anything you can think of it has done it at random. Print two of the same tag. not print, only print the bottom half of the tag, Spit out a tag with nothing on it instead of print it, only print when facing downward. And then it will work fine right after any of those. I have cleaned it. it changed nothing. I only add this part because it came from them in the bundle we got and i'm not enter sure the problem is from the printer its self. i could go on forever about all the problems that consignor pro has but i put in the biggest ones i can think of quickly for the cons section. I also reached the limit of words in the cons section.

As much as i complain about this software its not all bad. It does get the job done and not that badly. When i run into a problem or setting that needs to be changed it often has at least one setting that helps. more then i often expect it too. it has enough ways to check on your employees and see whats happened that day assuming they don't know the security exploit i talked about. -If you are planning on being the only worker in your store and don't like a lot of overwhelming features or mouthy charges this is pretty great option. Its self explanatory and easy to use once you figure out how to get around all the bugs. If not for all the bugs i would say it is would be good for those who are bad with tech but you'll spend more time fixing it then using it when you first get it and tech support is a mouthy subscription don't want to help. They do pick up fast though.

-You can view admin restricted information in its program files. Such as find and edit account log in/out and deletion logs. they are stored in plane text files. This would make it very easy to lie and steal as an employee. Such as: log in 10 minutes late but edit it to say you were on time or add money to an account; cash it out when delete the logs of both happening. This would keep the till accurate at the end of the day while also leaving no log of who did it or that it happened. I had an employee doing this and only found out do to our camera system. -The software feels and looks like its from the 2000s. Its also inconstant making teaching new employees harder. Such as: when ringing up an item to sale. -Putting in 1 it would price it at 1$. Makes sense, but when you are adding new items into inventory putting in 1 prices it at .01$ but finishing the item without leaving the pricing box would make it a 1$ So to make it 1$ you have to type in 100. leave the pricing box by pressing tab then finish the item. This makes it easy to accidentally price an item at 100$ that supposed to be 1$ If you leave the pricing box blank and trying to do anything else it pops up saying you have to enter a number first. Slowing you down. if you put in 1.99 it freaks out and puts something like .03 in instead. Don't know why. O and if you enter anything that is not a number the software just crashes and doesn't enter the item. it completely closes and saves nothing that was changed.

2 jaar geleden

There are many security features built-into ConsignPro including employee permissions, an owners "suspicion" log file, and employee logging - all tools that only the owner has access to. We've recently moved all log files into the database file itself making them less susceptible to exploit by dishonest employees. While no program is impervious to dishonest employees, ConsignPro is as close as it gets.

Patty R.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

It has been such a pleasure working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and all of the wonderful people at ConsignPro!

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ConsignPro has been with me from beginning to end. They set me up 12 years ago and now that I am retiring, they have helped me to preserve my info (which we do every night) and close down my store. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been there whenever we needed them and are knowledgeable and patient.
ConsignPro offers great and thorough training conferences where you can learn so much that will help you to be more profitable.
This has been a wonderful relationship from start to finish and I am so appreciative!

Ease of use and all of the information that you can get from this system! Also, I am able to sleep at night knowing that all of my information is backed up.

I can't think of anything that I wish this software did that it doesn't already do. It is constantly being updated and improved.

Michelle R.
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

Best IT support ever!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Profit and payment information is easily accessed. Inventory is accurate and consignors have information that is transparent and available 24/7.

When I contacted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at ConsignPro 7 years ago for the free trial, she was so welcoming and supportive. The trial went well and we purchased the whole set-up for our new furniture consignment business. We had minimal-to-no transition problems and was able to start from day one with sales. Anytime I've had carrier updates that caused a problem, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were always there and fixed the issues immediately. They are awesome! ConsignPro is user friendly, I have 2 senior women working for me and they can manage the software with minimal training. I would recommend any consignment store spend the money to install as you ultimately save money and can leave the store at the end of the day when everyone else does!

Frequent updates are annoying but a necessary evil.

Debbie W.
Owenr in VS

Great service

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm a very satisfied customer and really recommend Consing-Pro to any resale shops.

I love using Consign-Pro for my resale shop. It's super user-friendly and so easy to teach new employees. The staff, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always accessible and can fix literally anything on my software or my computer!

It would be great if when there's an update to our system, Consign-Pro would let its customers know rather than having to find out on our own just by chance.

Anna C.
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

This software is so user friendly!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With ConsignPro, we have implemented specific reporting that has allowed us to track theft more closely in our stores. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there quickly to answer questions whenever I have them. He is very prompt when we have computers that need additional software because of hardware difficulties.

I love using this software. It is so user friendly!

There have been features that were lacking like cash tracking that needed some improvement.

Kim H.

Good basic software

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Consign Pro is good for a basic start up shop. It has all of the features you need to keep track of inventory. It's missing some key features for me, though. I would like an easy way to offer a higher percent for those consignors who use store credit instead of taking cash. I've also found it very hard to link multiple stores inventory and consignors. There should be an easy way to see consignors from my other two stores from the store they are not a consignor at. I think it's unfair that for the price you do not get free help from the company. Most companies offer support to anyone who owns their products, you shouldn't have to pay extra. Another thing I don't like is that it is difficult to calculate sales tax to pay to the state. NYS has different taxes for different categories of items and it is very difficult to calculate what I have taken in when it comes to vendor items and consigned items. I do like the online store option but it's annoying that you have to upload the online store every time you want a sold item to come off your site. I also think the online store should accept PayPal. When printing items available it does not allow you to only print a range of dates so I have to waste paper and ink to print the whole list, not just the date range I'm looking for. I've also found that their add-on hardware is very over-priced compared to buying the items off amazon. The last thing I find annoying is that it does not automatically update the software. You have to go to their site and do an upgrade. Most programs nowadays automatically update when a new version comes out.
Overall, it meets basic needs of tracking consignors and inventory but for my personal business, it lacks many things I would like to see in consignment shop software that was so expensive.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Kim. You can easily change the split percentage for each consignor as well as individual inventory. We do not recommend networking multiple locations, as it can result in a slow response time. Instead you can use a remote desktop software to view the other stores. You can also setup the software to automatically send you a text or email alert with the sales numbers every day, that way you can see your sales for each location without physically being there. Support is free for the first year and OPTIONAL to renew thereafter. There is not an ongoing software fee and our support fees help to pay our amazing support team and continuously improve our software. Again, it's OPTIONAL to renew. ConsignPro handles the different tax rates for NY and provides reports for each. The online store shopping cart IS through PayPal. You are not required to purchase the POS Hardware through us, if you find it cheaper elsewhere then you're welcome to purchase there.

Senior Account Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Used this for a company that i worked for on the front end. Very easy to use and super user friendly

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So easy to use and get up and running

The interface is amazing and it is so easy to use. Took me about a hour to get used to the system and now use all the time

Sometimes the easy of use can take the direct forms i need to dive deeper into. but there really isn't much

Cees B.
Owner in Canada

Overall very very satisfied

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: When we purchased this store in 2017 it came with CosignPro as well. We ran into several user issues that are described in other reviews. I have looked for other, maybe better, software and failed. With that in mind I allowed myself the time to learn to know the software from a user's perspective. In other words: Give yourself time and try out before buying :) I am quite computer literate and have operated a repair service for several years. Some of the complaints I read from other users, like failing printer, frozen screens, etc. we have related to power surges, older computer equipment and sometimes a bit of a bite that needs a reset. Since we brought in battery back-ups, surge related issues are a thing of the past. Sometimes a printer refuses to work (about every 2-3 months). To safe ourselves frustration, we just do a hard reset (on/off button) to arrange all the bits and the bites and things run smoothly. This is NOT a software issue, but just computer reality. We are now considering to upgrade our i3 systems to something newer. No, I am not in any way related to ConsignPro staff. I am simply a store owner in Canada who is very very happy with the product and the service.

User Interface: Though several reviews seem to desire a more "App-like" or modern look, we are happy with the "simple" look we have. Easy to understand, quite fool proof and easy to train staff. Reports: Where others seem to have issues with the reporting options, we have no trouble at all. Our needs are very well taken care of. Support: During the past weeks we have made several changes to our store, including the addition of a web store. The staff was incredibly responsive, including on Saturdays. I mostly worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I can't praise them enough. Not cloud based: Though I understand the reasons for cloud based software, I am happy our version is not. One purchase price, instead of monthly subscription. Can continue to operate the store when internet fails, which came in handy several times.

I just discussed this with my wife and she honestly can't come up with something. Keep in mind that we might miss something, but then we are happily ignorant.

Heidijo M.
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

Small Town Business with BIG Business Program & Support

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a first time owner of a business and my first retail store to open, I would recommend ConsignPro as the program to use. I shopped consignment for years. As I went in and out of places, I would ask about the program they used. ConsignPro was mentioned over and over again. After much research in the industry and creating my business plan, I know ConsignPro would be my choice. I have been a customer since Nov 2013 and have been extremely happy. I lease the program. As a mom/pop style shop and NOT an expert in the IT area, I leave that up to the experts, ConsignPro. This has been a huge help. Everyone is always so helpful and over the years, I feel like I know them personally! I have worked with multiple reps. Always a pleasure to talk to and easy to do business. I have an extensive business and marketing background. As I learned the program, the reports and data that I can pull to find trends, produce marketing to clients, track client behaviors, the rewards program and so much more, is EXTREMELY helpful in running our business. Thank you ConsignPro TEAM!

Easy to use and learn, the reporting is tremendously helpful to gain information on seasonal trends, YOY trends, marketing, client & consignor behaviors and trends, friendly & helpful staff

I wish there was a way to do direct email on each of the trends - example: Email just my clients/consignors that have a birthday this month vs extract and manually process. Extract data for clients with over a certain dollar spend and email them directly through ConsignPro vs extract and send. Extract data such as so many visits and email them a coupon directly through ConsignPro (with a coupon creation ability in the program). These are things I would like to be able to do inside the program and not have to extract and move to a separate program to perform.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback Heidi. Luckily there is a way you can email and text your consignors and customers directly from ConsignPro. You can even send targeted emails to your customers or consignors with a specific birth month. We also have a Customer Rewards Program that will provide a discount for your customer once they spend x amount of dollars (specified by you). If you are interested in creating a coupon for your customers then our integrated Comeback Buks feature sounds like the perfect fit! Comeback Buks are designed as a marketing tool built into ConsignPro to encourage repeat business. When used in conjunction with our receipt printers, a special coupon will print on the bottom of the customer sales receipt. The coupon will be for an amount based on the amount of their ¿current¿ purchase or a flat dollar amount. An expiration date can also be added to the coupon. If you have any questions or would like assistance with any of these features please give support a quick call.

Karen T.
Wesley Thrift Shop treasurer in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Tech Support is Outstanding

4 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very happy with our ConsignPro choice. I am especially grateful for the excellent tech support available when I have questions - and there have been a lot of them as I am learning the system!

We converted our consignment thrift store POS program from one custom written for us to ConsignPro so that we could have reliable technical support and be dependent on the one person who could manage our old system. Adapting ConsignPro's features to the way were used to doing business was a bit tricky, but the staff (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) have been so helpful and patient. Help is usually immediately available during our business hours, and I have found the staff to be friendly, smart, patient and very responsive. Since our charity consignment store is run by an all-volunteer staff of nearly 100 folks who are mostly not-so-tech-savvy, the user-friendliness of the system was also of importance to us, and we have found it fairly easy to learn. The ability for our consignors to check their accounts online through MyResaleWeb has also been a big plus - they love it! Thanks, ConsignPro, for bringing us into the 2020s!

We have had to change the way we do a few things around the shop in order to adapt to the features of the ConsignPro program. Printing duplicate tickets automatically for shoes and other 2 piece items was something the ConsingPro staff had to customize for us, and it has not always worked reliably. Not having an end-date and a ticket color that we can lock-in for an entire month at a time has also caused a few issues; we have to set those two parameters every time we log-in, and it is hard to get our many volunteers to remember to do it correctly. Also, the training videos online could stand to be updated to match the changes in the software.

Maggie K.
Cooperative President in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

square peg in round hole--almost fits for us

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a cooperative with many contributing sellers, but also with 40+ volunteers who work shifts at the cash register. Consignpro is meeting our bookkeeping needs, and helping to streamline things on the in-house side, but it's very difficult for our volunteers to use for making sales. It has slowed down the customer transaction, unfortunately. It's fine for the handful of us who have gotten familiar with all the features, but it's not very intuitive for those who only use it once a month.
For example, it appears that a patchwork of changes have been made as users have given feedback, but they've been "added on" instead of being worked into the fabric of the program. As a result, the menu button is not always located in the same place or it's not always clear how to get back to the menu. It's one set of steps if you are on the inventory look up page, but a different set of steps if you are on the invoice look up page. Sometimes the location of buttons, such as on the customer info page--that the find button is on the bottom left. Seems that you would type a few letters of the last name then the button would be right next to it.
If someone from CP wants me to go into more detail, I'll document these things. It shouldn't be a deal-breaker for someone who runs a traditional consignment store, esp. if there are only a handful of employees/salespeople. For a cooperative with many volunteers using the program, the complication of it is problematic. It has improved life for the bookkeeper but made things more stressful for all our sales volunteers.
On the other hand, Major Kudos regarding support! Everyone is always amazingly helpful and responsive. I always get a quick response that answers all of my questions.

Great product for a traditional consignment store with a small, dedicated work force.

It's not very intuitive. Things often don't make sense, either where buttons are located or how to find information that I need.

Amy G.

Only the best for me!

Opmerkingen: Fabulous!

I have used ConsignPro for over 10 years now. Anytime I have ever called for help I have always received fast, friendly and competent service! I even got to speak a time or 2 with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of ConsignPro and he was extremely helpful and patient when a new employee deleted all the inventory in my store ... twice!

The only thing I could think of is maybe the maintenance plan. I personally don’t feel I need to update with each new version addition when my version works for me and my little store. I don’t sell on eBay, take pictures or use the barcodes.

Joanna B.
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ConsignPro Review 2016

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I could not ask for a better system of keeping my business information up to date! Every aspect of my consignment business is documented easily and quickly with ConsignPro. Customers appreciate the ease of finding merchandise information on the color tags, which hold comprehensive data. It is easy to locate store merchandise with ConsignPro, whether it is to pull items for return/donation or to find a specific item for a customer searching for it. The end of day reports are invaluable, as are the end of year reports. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable on every single little detail of the ConsignPro program. It amazes me every time I have to call for support! (Allyson I love you!) I would encourage anyone who uses this wonderful program to take advantage of the ConsignPro cruises and/or resort conferences. I have attended 2 so far and have walked away with so many new tips and a better understanding of everything the system can do to help my consignment business. There is none better!!!

ease of tagging items being able to offer consignors a way to track their items makes payout easy variety of reports that are available

nothing comes to mind

Gina C.
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

ConsignPro is the only way to go!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As a 51 year old consignment shop owner, I am not a techy person. I love ConsignPro because it does everything I need so I can focus on my customers, consignors and my shop. I've been using ConsignPro since I opened 7 years ago and can assure you, they are an important part of my success!

ConsignPro is like having another employee working for you! It's extremely user friendly and keeps all of my accounts organized. I like the reporting format and the ability to access any analytical data I need to continue making marketing decisions for my shop.

Honestly, I have no complaints. I'm extremely happy with this software.

Duff Y.
Co-Owner in VS

Co-Owner Good Buy Girls Resale

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Running a consignment shop, most of the people we hired were not very familiar or comfortable overall with computers or programs. However, my background is in IT project management. ConsignPro is perfect for us! It has all the functionality we need to run our business, so it's very powerful. However, the simplicity of use was what really impressed me. That's the secret. Creating a powerful application isn't the hard part, in my opinion, creating an application that virtually anyone can use to harness that power is where ConsignPro shines. It's extremely easy for our employees to use and understand, but yet does everything we'd need (and much more I'm sure we don't utilize). The other thing that surprised me about ConsignPro is how much they do for support. I've had communication and conversations directly with Brian Wilson (owner/creator) as well as many of the other knowledgeable support folks (who are all great by the way). Where can you get that type of support, where you are speaking with the software creator, with other companies? I'm sure as they continue to grow that won't always be the case, but that type of customer support is what great companies are built on. I'd highly recommend using ConsignPro in your resale/consignment shop.

Powerful but very very easy to use. Competitively priced. Great Value. Great support.

I can't think of anything.

Marcy P.

Looking Forward to What's Next

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I switched to ConsignPro in June 2014 although the majority of my peers use other options. I have been very pleased & have had few issues. I do have lots of ideas for improvements & new features for day to day operations that will make life out here that much better. I understand there is a could based version coming & stuck with ConsignPro because of this rather than switching. I am looking forward to this change & all improvements that will go along with it. Brian & his entire team are very responsive & helpful.

It's fast & accurate. Making sales is quick & easy. MyResaleWeb has been extremely helpful. Online database backups & remote entry options are great additions too.

Reports are not always easy to use (specifically financial reports). Wish they were more customizable.

Manya V.
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
5 11 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a gallery selling handmade in America items, by artists in small studios. For the first few years, we were entirely consignment. A tip from a similar shop about ConsignPro led us to purchase that software about 10 years ago, shortly after opening our shop. Until then, we did all receipts and calculating by hand, which of course, led to a number of mistakes. We wanted software that would:
a) track inventory
b) make it easy to keep one artist's inventory list clean and easy to find
c) make month-end commission check writing easy
d) be easily updated, allowing for easy returns and easy input of new work
e) have some mechanism for customer tracking
f) be easy to train staff to use
g) make it easy to track daily, weekly, monthly, annual sales numbers
The implementation was about as easy as it can get. We purchased the software, the receipt printer, and a cash drawer. I'm not too bad with computer installations, but don't do it often enough to be anything like an expert. I found it very easy to install everything, and get all those pieces to work with each other. Over the years, when problems have come up, the support staff have been very quick with help and response. The annual service plan is absolutely worth it. We would've been lost without it several times over the years. And they've never made me feel stupid, either. I value that. The ConsignPro system was also easy to expand, as I moved beyond only selling works on consignment. The system makes it easy for me to determine the number that relates to the seller and the item. I created a system in which consigned artists all have a 100 number assigned to each individual. An additional three numbers relate to the specific item that artist made. The commission amount is automatically calculated. With purchased items, I assign a 500 number to each artist, plus the specific three-digit number relating to the specific item. These are marked at a 100% commission rate so I can correctly track those sales. Easy as pie! I can also track customer purchasing, but only in amounts. I figured out a way to track each customer's purchases with a given calendar year by adding the last two digits of that year to the customer's last name. Without doing that, it can only calculate the total, accumulated sales of a customer. This new method helps me offer customer rewards more effectively. This is the only element of the software that I wish had improvement, but I like the other aspects so much that I continue to use it.

Cheryl T.

Consign Pro/The Right Program for You

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A very good company that respects their customers and a great response time on helping if you do have questions. You feel valued as one of their customers so you can help your customers!

I purchased an existing clothing consignment business that had the Consign Pro program. The ease of learning and using the program was very user friendly. The accuracy of keeping track of sales for each customer was great. Whenever I did have a small problem the Consign Pro team was always helpful and knowledge and easy to get ahold of. I highly suggest getting their support add on program, it will pay for itself after just one time. I highly recommend this program for anyone in the consignment world!

The only thing I had a little trouble figuring out at first was how to get into a specialized report if someone wanted a certain date or end of year for taxes but once the team explained it was easy. Read your manual that comes with the program and it explains things really well.

Julie V.
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent tool for your business, could not run my shop without this prouduct,

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really cannot run my business without this. It keeps everything in its place and organized.
I do not have one negative thing to say about consign pro. I love, love, love this software. I have seen others and this is in my opinion the best and easiest out there. Some folks are not computer savvy, well you don't have to be to it really easy to use. They will walk you thru anything you do not understand.

The Software is very user friendly. Even a child can use this product. When I say a child can use this I don't mean that it is not a powerful tool for your business. It keeps track of all my consigners, we have over 4 thousand active consigners. Without this tool this would be a lot of paperwork to keep track of. The best tool we own this is defiantly the hub of our shop. The support Is super fast, I have talked with on the customer rep whenever I have a problem, which is not often most problems are due to a storm or just human error. They are always available on the spot to get me up and running.

Sarah H.
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Changed my Business for The Better

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a manageable business now! I was getting by before (by the skin of my teeth) using an organizing and adding program with a separate page to add up each Consignor at the end of the month. The consign pro system takes hours out of my payment system and I trust the efficiency, making business a smoother process overall.
I'm grateful to get help when I need it. It's exciting and impressive to interact with the designer himself.
I am in Alaska so our time zone "at times" is a challenge. I usually use a help line via email and get answers or eventually can screen share which is perfect for me. Works every time!
I'm just amazed to have such good quality support. Thank you Consign Pro team!

Very clear and user friendly. A true business savor for me. It was a choice of finding a better way or ditching the whole thing.

My own limitations! The time difference in Alaska and the fact that I don't write down my questions when I have them to ask later when I can. I KNOW they can help and my questions are challenges to an intricate and well ordered program and they are always well met.

Mary S.
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Mary's review

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love Consign Pro, but there are a just a coupl things that appear to not be user friendly about it. The staff is helpful when we call and generally gets back to us in a timely manner if they are not able to answer. Things that would help: 1)Being able to sort items by date on the item list. 2.) Including an expiration date by item on the consignor item list. 3) I may not not how to do this properly and it may actually be in the software, but I would love to be able to enter a gift gard sales right from the Make Sale screen. 4) More training when you buy the software, because you really dont know what you dont know until you start using it. Many of these things I have discussed may very well be available, but we are learning the program. I understand you have the program in Mexico, but for first year business owners, this is not alway easy and financially smart. I would like to be able to have more extended tutorials, something that we can find on the web that actually shows us how to do it, such as you tube videos etc. If they are available please let me know!! I feel like sellers of software assume that the consumer is already techy. That may not be so in many instances. Visual learning is much more affective versus trying to read it in a manual. Thanks for listening!! We love the software and are very thankful how easy it makes our job.

Organized.

I would like video tutorials.

4 jaar geleden

We have YouTube Tutorials available at https://www.youtube.com/user/ConsignProTrain/videos

Ivonne H.

Well worth it!

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Definitely a 10 out of 10!

This software is easy to navigate and you can tailor it to your way of “doing business” Definitely a life changer for me and my business and the support that is available is fantastic!

Can’t think of a single thing that I dislike about the software as it is updated and perfected quite often!