Hootsuite reviews

4,4 (3.371) Schrijf een review!

Over Hootsuite

Hootsuite is het meest gebruikte platform voor het beheer van sociale media, vertrouwd door meer dan 800 bedrijven uit de Fortune 1000.

Meer informatie over Hootsuite

The analytics side of Hootsuite is one of its greatest strengths. The support team respond quickly.

Additionally at least once or twice the scheduled content has failed to post, and it is difficult to track these.

Beoordelingen van Hootsuite

Waar voor je geld

Hootsuite heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 3.371 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Hootsuite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (3.371)

Veronica
Assistant manager
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Stay uptodate with social media posts Effortlessly!

5,0 7 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Arheer
Arheer
Marketing Manager in India
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Social Media Managed From A Single Place

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used Hootsuite for doing social media management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) for our company's social media handles. The process is very efficient and simple. Also, the social media insights provided to improve the engagement by the tool is also very helpful.

1. It allows you to schedule social media post on multiple channels from a single place2. Helps you understand the best time to post on a social media

1. They should start a support for Snapchat2. they should develop image/video editing features for social media posts

Nicolas
Nicolas
Social media manager in Frankrijk
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A great tool dedicated to big organizations.

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love hootsuite. Well accompanied by the teams, we set up very good processes that allowed the company to gain efficiency, productivity and therefore profitability on the issue of social media management.

The monitoring and programming features are the most and developed. There are many small details such as the ability to edit an image during publication. Governance with many employees is also very effective.

The analytics features are quite complicated to set up, and lack efficiency compared to competitors. The data are sometimes very different from those displayed natively on social platforms

Ana
Research in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Not Exciting

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Including the voice feature and sharing it with public.

Boring over time requires a lot of new features

Rezaul
Data Analyst in VS
Research, 201-500 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

It enables us to attract new clients and reach out to our devoted supporters.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: By scheduling posts to go out at the most effective times, you may reach more customers, increase interaction, and increase conversions.

Hootsuite's first significant application was scheduling posts for times when I wasn't available to post them. Today, there are a ton of scheduling tools available, including automatic schedules that publish our posts at the same time every day regardless of when I compose them, eliminating the need for me to manually enter the information each time.Hootsuite has a ton of information to display, thus in order to manage it all, it is presented in tabbed styles. I have full control over our feeds and can alter what displays on a particular tab. Prioritize influencer messages, create a tab just for customer service messages, whatever.With analytics, I may learn more about what customers desire and compile that information into reports that I can customize.Manage and evaluate the effectiveness of social advertising to attract new clients in addition to devoted followers.

Sadly, the fundamental plan has certain flaws. If I want advanced features, I'll have to pay.There are some issues with the post creator's text editor.It is annoying to not be able to amend a planned post within five minutes of the scheduled publishing time.

Nathan
Owner/Producer in VS

Good but feels outdated

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It's easy to manage social media accounts and schedule posts. It's fairly easy to figure out how to use it.

The user interface feels super old. While the tools work, it just doesn't have a modern look or feel.

karan
Digital Marketing Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Software

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Hootsuite has been positive. Hootsuite is a great platform for managing social media accounts, and I have found it to be user friendly and straightforward to use. I have been able to easily create campaigns and track performance, as well as schedule posts and monitor conversations. I have also been able to easily connect with other users on the Hootsuite platform, which has been beneficial for networking and collaboration. Overall, I have been pleased with my experience with Hootsuite and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use social media management tool.

Hootsuite is a powerful software that helps you manage multiple social media accounts. With the help of this software, you can monitor and post to many different social media accounts without having to log in and out from every account. The best thing about this app is that it's easy to use and available in any devices. This makes it very convenient to use. This app is also used by a lot of high profile companies like Virgin Airlines, Air Canada, MTV and many more.

One of the biggest "cons" of Hootsuite is that there are so many features that it's almost impossible for social media marketers to master them all.  Another con is the price---it's more expensive than most other social media schedulers.  The cost of the Hootsuite scheduler may be worth it if you have a large number of social media accounts to manage, but if you're just getting started and you only need to schedule a few posts at a time, you might be better off with a free app such as Buffer or Later.

Car seller in Egypte
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A good application for managing your accounts on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin and Pinterest

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: In general, it is a very good application in managing your accounts on social networking sites, but it needs some improvements in customer service

It greatly facilitates the management of all your accounts on social networking sites

I hope that work will be done to improve the ease of publishing stories on Instagram, and sometimes there are oppositions in the format

Louise
Louise
Social Media Magaer in VK

Hootsuite review

Opmerkingen: Great software

You can easily set up different platforms to schedule over

sometimes the software doesnt post and it doesnt notify you until after

Communications in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

Favourite social media management platform

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I love how easy HS is to use. I didn’t do any proper on-boarding or training, but figured it al out (or at least what I needed to know!) very quickly. I went from not knowing much to setting up automated reports all in an afternoon!

I’m not the biggest fan of how it handles IG stories, and the media library isn’t really used much by my team so we just have a cluttering of duplicate images. I’d like it if the media library was a bit more in the forefront to avoid this.

Writer in Ivoorkust
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers

Hootsuite is so easy and user friendly

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

What made me like this software the most is its ease of use.

I think it's better to lower the subscription price on hootsuite, also increase the number of accounts that can be managed by the software.

Randi
Marketing Director in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

One of the Original Content Schedulers and Management Systems!!!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hootsuite is a great tool. I find it useful in scheduling large batches of content. For example, for a few clients I can plan out and schedule my entire 3 months worth of content. It's a great tool for an agency who may focus on one type of client, be able to "recycle" and reword similar posts and upload the content across multiple clients simultaneously through an excel upload! I personally like to use Hootsuite as my blueprint. I know I will get my content posts uploaded and out there. I still like to log onto individual social networks and post on there in real time . I like Hootsuite for managing and responding to comments and DMs as I prefer using a computer and typing and checking spelling. Don't use Hootsuite as your only tool. You really need to go into networks and manually update them as well. Hootsuite hasn't cracked down on LIVE yet either and live video is a great tool!

I was one of the early adapters using Hootsuite. Originally all the options blew me away! Awesome to have on one dashboard all my social networks with multiple tabs in front of me. I also love that I could schedule the same posts and click off on multiple social networks. It's really good for marketers who can re-use content across multiple clients accounts, for example if I run a social media marketing agency and can use similar food content across all the food social media accounts that I follow. I also had liked I could build the posts in an excel and import it. I like your "university" and offering classes!!! I like your reports.

Overtime as social media space evolved there were functions I wished you had sooner. Instagram posting and scheduling was very clunky when it first came out that it had to notify my clients to push through the Instagram post that I had done. It took you a while to integrate Pinterest. I'm not sure if you're able to let me schedule on someone's personal Facebook account (I know this was on Facebook but I wish this was easier to do!) . Hootsuite mobile-I personally don't use your mobile. I only use Hootsuite on desktop because of the breadth of multiple social networks and tabs.

Sheila
Owner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Makes life so much easier

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm able to efficiently see all of my social channels in one place. It makes it easier and less stressful to schedule, listen, reply to messages/comment, tag, etc. than having to go to each channels individually.

I like that you can schedule posts and see what's coming in a calendar. You can also "listen" to social media by setting up a hashtag you'd like to follow and all posts that use that hashtag will appear in a stream. You can set up a several streams for one social channel such as for posts, messages, scheduled posts, etc. You can even manage and reply to comments.

It takes a bit of a learning curve. It has some limitations as far as tagging companies or people. Some functions, you'll have to do directly on the social channel. But that's also the case with any social media management and analytics software like Hootsuite.

Marketing Consultant in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Solid Social Media Scheduler

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hootsuite has helped me schedule my social media marketing across multiple Facebook pages super easily. It speeds up the whole process compared to going into each page on Facebook and scheduling messages separately. I love it and I'm sticking with it for the foreseeable future.

Hootsuite provides a great free service. Without paying anything, you can schedule up to 30 messages across multiple platforms. For me, that works out great because I'm constantly scheduling relevant news articles and our classes, things that can be a few days out, but not months.

I wish the software would store photos I upload so I don't have to re-upload them every time. I often use the same image for various courses we provide, so it's just a minor inconvenience to have to upload it again. Not the end of the world, but it would certainly help. Maybe that's an option in a higher level paid plan?

Antoine
Antoine
SBDM Wastewater Treatment in Frankrijk
Milieudiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A perfect tool! But quite pricey.

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Productwise a pleasure! It works and delivers on the promise. I compared it, and honestly, Hootsuite is the best of all the ones I've tried. It just has a price tag that goes along with its quality.

Almost everything: it integrates smoothly with platforms, it is easy to use, visually well done and the UI/UX is pleasant. You really get an enjoyable and reliable service!

The only con for me was Hootsuite's price. For my use, it was quite expensive per social post, which at some point decided me to switch off to an alternative (which I ended up regretting for different reasons). I get that the price is the reason why it's so good, but maybe an entry level plan with less features could be an interesting in-between solution.

¿¿¿¿ Cynthia ¿
¿¿¿¿ Cynthia ¿
CFO in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

Hootsuite is a great tool for social media management

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Hootsuite is a great platform. I would like to see them support nonprofit organizations. We decided to move forward to another social media tool from Hootsuite because we needed more than a 50% discount, which is nice, but many organizations gift free accounts to impactful nonprofit missions like ours.

I like the looks and feels and the ease of use. It takes practice to use any software, but overall the technology and widespread tools available make Hootsuite a great platform!

The price is a bit high, but the free trial was nice to become familiar with their software.

Virginia
Communications Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Manage and schedule your tweets (and posts) for SUITE results

5,0 5 jaar geleden

As a Hootsuite user for 7 years now, it is by far my favorite social media management software. Creating, optimizing, and posting social media for different platforms, etc. takes a lot more time than you would expect. Not only do you have to craft each post to fit each platform you’re posting to… you have to choose the best time, use the right hashtags, shorten URLS, and include something interesting (i.e. picture, video, content). Overall, what many believe will only take them 10 minutes, in reality it can take up 2-5 (or more) hours of your work week; even more when you include the content creation for the actual posting. Hootsuite is the best tool for compiling all your social media efforts into one dashboard you can work from and will definitely knock hours off your work week. PROS The best feature of Hootsuite is the time you will gain. Most social media platforms have a scheduling aspect to them but having to manually log in and out of each one, to do so, is not feasible or conducive for speed. Hootsuite provides you with analytics on each of your chosen platforms, located in its dashboard, to help you identify the most optimal time(s) to schedule each post to be sent out; this especially comes in handy for days you know you will be on the go and/or do not have access to technology. You can also scroll through past social media posts, save unfinished drafts, and boost posts for content promos; which will provide you with more insight and/or a better understanding of which of your efforts and/or CTA’s are working best. Hootsuite’s platform has various analytics and reports you can export so your team(s) can measure things like conversion rates, marketing and sales initiatives, and improvements in monthly social capital. One of the neat things about this platform is the option to purchase additional social media management applications for things like YouTube Analytics and video posting, Wordpress blog analytics and posting, Google Analytics, etc. Hootsuite also provides the option to export reports (including customized reports) on any of the platforms connected to your account, to measure competition, areas of improvement, click stats, and which platform is bringing in the largest amount of traffic to your website/content, etc. Because the company I work for uses another third-party application (Lead Liaison) to track visitors and traffic sources to our website, we use the free version of Hootsuite.

One of the cons of Hootsuite is its inability to detect whether or not your traffic is originating from an actual human or an automated bot. This can interfere with your data and make it hard to decipher if the data you have access to is valid or not; this is true for Google Analytics as well. To avoid this, we use a third-party application for visitor tracking (Lead Liaison). You may get notifications that your social network(s) have been disconnected from your dashboard; don’t worry, you simply just have to reconnect them. Although I am not sure why this happens so often, I trust that this has nothing to do the security of my account and I always receive notifications when I sign in to my account from a new device, etc.

Harry
Digital Marketing Manager in VK
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great tool, but feels like it could still do with something extra - better planning, more LinkedIn features

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It might feel like it's missing a few extras, but generally its a really useful platform and out social media activity has been much better in terms or both organisation and analytics. There's also a massive community for Hootsuite so you can always find out how other people are using it. We used a Meltwater before and it was so scientific and clunky to set up we never ended up using it. We use Hootsuite daily now and the ability to shorten links is also really helpful.

Really easy to use and so many resources. The platform is brilliant for scheduling and you don't even have to visit the other social platforms to post and engage with the audience. You can really customise the streams for each user which is great for productivity, and the analytics is really useful. As a manager, I only have to hop into the publisher section to see what posts are going out, how often we're posting, and what platform we're using most. Using the streams, I can set up one for all posts to check consistency and monitor engagement, one for competitor research, and one for searches, and then more platform specific streams so I can really dive into the nitty-gritty if I need to.

It's very Twitter orientated, most of the useful streams like monitoring topical conversations etc are in Twitter (probably by nature of the Twitter platform), but I would like to see more feature on LinkedIn - so far there's only TWO streams; one to monitor Company Updates, and second to monitor scheduled posts (I can see this in the publisher planner anyway). It would be good to see similar monitoring streams for Hashtag conversations because this feature is applicable in LinkedIn as well as Twitter. The Publisher also feels like it's just missing something and I think it's the ability to 'plot' in posts rather than drafting out complete posts. For example when we're planning what activity we want to launch, we might not know what the full post is going to look like, but we might just want to plot in ideas which at the moment we have to do on a spreadsheet and then translate over to the Hootsuite publisher. It would be good to see this feature in the planner where we can plot ideas, and then fully draft them out later.

Jhonjerlyn
CEO in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A bold system that helps you and traffic to your social networks in a matter of minutes.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a platform that is complete with respect to the functionalities that it offers, I'm happy with the general functionality that this platform has represented during all this time, we have been using it for more than a year and the results have been innovative, all our social networks have remained quite revelant activity day in day out, as well as added quite a bit of interaction with customers. We would love for this platform to implement an anti-spam system, which can block any irregular activity in our messages from the inbox of our social networks, this would help a lot today. And within this platform, only the rates must be improved, the inbox system must also be improved so that it is more beneficial and can have a greater order in the messages received. The general features of this platform help social networks remain active, you can interact with customers through comments, and reactions, as well as you can see how many times your customers share the publication.

Hootsuite is a fairly system to manage all kinds of social networks, its wide availability and the few limits ti has help social networks to be managed in a concrete way, as well as monitoring and managing the traffic in each of them. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers me real-time analysis and visualization of the activity of all the platforms, I can visualize the activity of Facebook or Instagram accounts from this platform in real time, visualize comments, reactions or interactions of the customers with other publications, all in real time. Another thing that I like is that this platform allows me to create scheduled publications, I can create a publication and select where the publication will be sent, I can select several social networks at the same time so that this publication is uploaded at an exact time in all the social networks that I selected, program publications has improved the activity of our social networks in scale, because it has maintained activity in an automated way, without the need to do anything manually.

One of the negative things about this platform is that it is a bit complicated to manage messages received within it, when we link all the social networks that we use in this company, all the messages received are stored in the same tray input, this causes all the received messages to be combined and it turns out to be a bit difficult to read each one of them and know which social network it comes from, I would like the inbox to be much more organized, dividing each one of the messages received in each social network, this would help us to have an incredible order in the messages received and to be able to attend to each of them little by little. Another negative thing is that this platform should offer much more affordable prices, currently I only recommend using this platform in large companies that can cover the high costs it has.

Haresh
Assistant Professor in India
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Hootsuite - the ultimate solution to Social Media Platforms Integration

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would recommend Hootsuite to every firm for embarking into the journey of social media marketing. The features are very useful for a novice firm to build the social media presence along all the platforms. Though some more detailed insights from each post can be more useful, the Hootsuite provides a basic framework to understand the engagement of audience at social media

Hootsuite offers the integration of multiple social media accounts on the same platform, thereby reducing the duplication of efforts in reposting the same content on different platforms. It also provides a brief insight on which kind of post is performing well on which kind of social media platforms. Most importantly, it facilitates scheduling of posts on the social media platforms. This reduces the burden of the social media manager as the content can be scheduled as soon as it is ready, without waiting for the right time schedule the post.

Though there aren't much features that one can hate about Hootsuite but a few things that, if incorporated, can make more smoother user experience. First the interface of Hootsuite is a bit complicated for a new user, so proper training is required before actually using it properly. Second, a detailed insights from each post can help the admin in visualizing the impact of each content amongst the followers and non-followers (especially on Instagram). And finally, Hootsuite doesn't works properly when multiple prople ard handling the account as a team.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant in Maleisië
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

All about Hootsuite

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Hootsuite is a must haev platform for marketing media managers who want to make better use of their time, acquire insights into their messaging and audiences, and connect with customers more regularly to expand their following. Hootsuite is a great application that I would suggest to everyone who utilizes social media for business. It allows you to track hashtags, scheduled tweets, learn about your audience, and obtain insights into which messages are the most popular.

The limitation on the number of streams you may have is something I dislike about Hootsuite. They also have several payment levels, which give you additional options, but it might be challenging to figure out which one is best for you. My company switched back and forth through free and premium trials several times a year since we couldn't determine which was best for us, so I suggest doing some study into all of the features associated with the various tiers before committing.

Juanita
Marketing & Outreach Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Social Media Post Management Software

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Hootsuite is a great software to use as a sole user or as a team. Their customer service is superb and they’re always looking for feedback to improve their software.

Not only is Hootsuite easy to use but it also provides you with all the necessary tools to manage multiple social media accounts, schedule posts and stories, but it also has great analytics report capabilities!

The only con is that sometimes videos don’t get published but we also had that problem with our previous social media management software. This is not a deal breaker as they communicate when such things happen.

Marketing and communications manager in Qatar
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Easy to use with tons of features and plugins to compliment it

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Hootsuite is one of the most versatile tools out there in the market. Starting from its free package, you will find yourself covering all the essentials you need for your day to day operations when it comes to social media. The columns/tabs interface is what sold the product to our team compared to all the other competitors we tried. In addition, the ability to connect multiple profiles, create columns to listen to important topics and team communications and messaging (paid feature). The free plan also allows you to schedule up to 30 posts, and if you need more, upgrading to any of their paid plans is as cheap. As we had many clients to handle and our team required a lot of collaboration, we were under the team plan. it was easy to setup an automated monthly report that goes to the client, which saved us tons of time, and the team collaboration features allowed us to assign the right roles and exchange messages, assign tasks and customer inquiries (tweets and comments) to one another with ease.

While Hootsuite covers the essentials you might need for your day to day social media, it lacks much in-depth analysis, listening and reporting features. In addition, it does not have cross-platform profiling and does not have features to help you setup competitions or gather/mine data easily.

Marketing and Communications Manager in VS
Research, 11-50 werknemers

Hoot if you Social!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I have been using this for years and have tried many others. I can say hands down this is the best software available for social. From listening, to being the only social that appropriately handles TikTok, winner winner social dinner!

I really wish that I could think of something but I can't

Kelly
Kelly
Owner l Chief Buzz Creator l Social Media Strategies l Social Media Events l Online Brand Management in VS

Great tool for agencies managing multiple clients

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Benefits of Hootsuite for agencies: 1. Super easy to manage multiple networks for multiple clients, and all in one or two clicks once you've completed set-up 2. Easy to collaborate, which is key for agency happiness; you can assign tasks and monitor the progress of those assignments 3. Viewing scheduled content for single accounts or multiple accounts is possible, even across clients, which is a big plus 4. They do have a content approval process that you can set up at their highest level which is pretty good, not the best out there, but more than most other management platforms offer 5. They have a LOT of plug-ins for their platform, which is awesome, including Slack, Wordpress and several other big ones that agencies might use or find helpful 6. They stay ahead of opportunities and have the first collaborations with the key social networks, like Instagram publishing, they were the first there

On the negative side: 1. You can only have like 7 streams in each tab, which seems like a lot, but it's not enough. I feel like there should not be a limit within each tab 2. They are expensive, in my opinion; they do compare with Sprout Social and some others, but I think they are all on the pricey side 3. Not their fault, but you now have to go direct to IG and FB for some things like checking private messages or for IG even commenting on others content is no longer available; this makes paying the higher price less desirable because now you are having to go back to managing the channels directly AND managing them via Hootsuite

Marketing Manager in Frankrijk
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

An excellent tool to manage your social media activity

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to install and to use, Hootsuite is great for small organisations in need to run their social network processes faster and more efficiently.

With Hootsuite, you can easily manage many accounts on various platforms (e.g. your Salespeople's Twitter and LinkedIn accounts as well as your company pages on Facebook and Linkedin...). You can build various boards depending on your needs to work the way that suits you. We've also organized a weekly review process for scheduled posts written by third parties.

When we installed Hootsuite, we did not manage to integrate it smoothly within our Hubspot processes. The integration may have been improved as of today, but we have been using these tools independently.