Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Hootsuite

Hootsuite is het meest gebruikte platform voor het beheer van sociale media, vertrouwd door meer dan 800 bedrijven uit de Fortune 1000.

Meer informatie over Hootsuite

The analytics side of Hootsuite is one of its greatest strengths. The support team respond quickly.

Additionally at least once or twice the scheduled content has failed to post, and it is difficult to track these.

Beoordelingen van Hootsuite

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Hootsuite heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 3.688 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Hootsuite eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (3.688)

Veronica
Assistant manager
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Stay uptodate with social media posts Effortlessly!

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Brock
Brock
Vice President of Marketing in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great for businesses and distributed teams

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great tool that has enormously helped our content team stay organized and post on a regular consistent basis.

Hootsuite makes it easy for our distributed team of content contributors to submit content, and our internal team can then create a posting calendar and use automated posting to make the management of all of our social platforms fast and simple.

We really like hootsuite, but it would be nice if more platforms and types of posts could be made.

Adam
Graphic Web Designer in VK

social scheduling

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: generally platform for a small number of clients or a single client with multiple channels where you can schedule from and see everything in one place

easy to add channels and clients to manage all in the same place

scheduling things failed and accounts get disconnected for no seen reason

Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

We switched away from Hootsuite!

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

We used to like Hootsuite, it has a nice UI and UX but simply lacks features that we need to maintain our social media presence.

The cost of the software. So much software out there offers the same platform with more features for less.

Ana
Lawyer in Filipijnen
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

My Hootsuite Review

4,0 4 maanden geleden

It's easy to use and I can connect it to multiple accounts

I often get errors where the posts won't go through. There are also some instances where the thumbnail I chose for the post doesn't become the thumbnail once it gets posted.

Hollie
Communications Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Hoot Hoot - We Love Hootsuite!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Awesome! Absolutely love the tool and it is one of the best tools at my disposal in my role.

I love so many things about Hootsuite. The analytics and reporting features have been awesome for monthly reporting. It makes creating reports super easy and pulls great data points that bosses love to see. It makes social media management much more...well... manageable!

I wish I could incorporate other socials into the tool like Linkedin and Threads, maybe I haven't branched out enough but I would like to see how those work!

Adam
Pharmacist in Australië
Farmaceutica, 11-50 werknemers

Hootsuite Behind in the changes

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Initially it was great but over time it became less needed

At first very easy to use and integrate among all social media platforms. Can help you keep up with timetables and publishing.

It started getting quite aged and dated for what it is. Things like Canva I find much better.

Claudio
Digital Marketer in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

The Tool Is Highly Effective As a Marketing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

When it comes to social media marketing and brand management, Hootsuite is the best and has been amazing.

Hootsuite is very effective no bad experiences.

Risorse
Sales Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Smooth Content Management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It offers great content management features and is very helpful It is secure and cost effective

No major concerns and Hootsuite meets needs

Simon
Manager in VK
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Automated Software

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: great software, lots of functions not being used yet but the staff who dont use nothing but the insta app now love hootsuite

Give the team more time to plan for future marketing, having it all on a calender ready to post is so much more organised. Feedback data from campaigns is amazing and shows us exactly how successful certain posts were

Costings I think are a bit high however the time it is saving could prob justify this

ali
ali
content creator in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

I suggest it to you

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like its post managements and content managements and it helps content marketing

I think it would be better if multi account management will be better and its ease of use of course is not so good

Randi
Marketing Director in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

One of the Original Content Schedulers and Management Systems!!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hootsuite is a great tool. I find it useful in scheduling large batches of content. For example, for a few clients I can plan out and schedule my entire 3 months worth of content. It's a great tool for an agency who may focus on one type of client, be able to "recycle" and reword similar posts and upload the content across multiple clients simultaneously through an excel upload! I personally like to use Hootsuite as my blueprint. I know I will get my content posts uploaded and out there. I still like to log onto individual social networks and post on there in real time . I like Hootsuite for managing and responding to comments and DMs as I prefer using a computer and typing and checking spelling. Don't use Hootsuite as your only tool. You really need to go into networks and manually update them as well. Hootsuite hasn't cracked down on LIVE yet either and live video is a great tool!

I was one of the early adapters using Hootsuite. Originally all the options blew me away! Awesome to have on one dashboard all my social networks with multiple tabs in front of me. I also love that I could schedule the same posts and click off on multiple social networks. It's really good for marketers who can re-use content across multiple clients accounts, for example if I run a social media marketing agency and can use similar food content across all the food social media accounts that I follow. I also had liked I could build the posts in an excel and import it. I like your "university" and offering classes!!! I like your reports.

Overtime as social media space evolved there were functions I wished you had sooner. Instagram posting and scheduling was very clunky when it first came out that it had to notify my clients to push through the Instagram post that I had done. It took you a while to integrate Pinterest. I'm not sure if you're able to let me schedule on someone's personal Facebook account (I know this was on Facebook but I wish this was easier to do!) . Hootsuite mobile-I personally don't use your mobile. I only use Hootsuite on desktop because of the breadth of multiple social networks and tabs.

Joanmarie
Executive & Communications Assistant in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Almost Perfect!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hootsuite has always been my goto for businesses getting off the ground or those that are on a low budget. They offer such great and essential features in an easy-to-use platform. As a school district, we have an overwhelming amount of content that needs to go out and MUST be present on any and all social platforms. When I realized we could not hit all of the platforms we needed, and that we were limited to the number of posts, we were forced to make a shift to another platform. Hootsuite dashbord is awesome with the features it provides, but to a multitasking pro the dashboard was a bit intimidating - felt it could have been organized and simplified (not all features needed to have a button on the dashboard... categorize!)

I love Hootsuite for it's creativity, content management features, scheduling, drafting, duplicating, and monitoring of content performance. In my mind they are a top competitor!

There are a few small challenges that left me scratching my head. I did not like that I was so limited (even after purchasing the basic) on the platforms that I could post to - they are so close to perfection! Everyone should be free to post to every platform they need to... maybe limit the posts, monitoring, and reporting... but NOT the platforms!

Shanna
Social Media Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Hootsuite: Best Social Scheduling Tool for Monitoring Comments

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love Hootsuite for it's social monitoring capabilities and reporting capabilities, but better yet, my clients really responded to the updated reporting from our previous vendors. The real meat of the reports are at the beginning, which holds my clients attention spans better and gets them the information they actual want quickly and in an easy-to-digest manner.

My department is currently in the process of shopping social scheduling/monitoring/reporting tools (i.e. Buffer, Sprout, Hubspot, etc.), and Hootsuite is one that I was assigned to test. The feature I enjoyed best was definitely the feeds setup. Unlike other providers I've used, Hootsuite allows you to set up different feeds (i.e. mentions, hashtags, etc.). This allows me to monitor all platforms and mentions, and even keep tabs on things like certain keywords I can respond quickly. For instance, I manage the social presence for a popular sporting goods company, and I can search for FAQs on Twitter and quickly provide an answer and a link, all while responding to different DMs across our other social platforms. On Sprout Social, everything was aggregated into one feed. I prefer to have it parsed out so I can know how to modify my answers quickly depending on the platform. I also really liked the reporting options - the reporting templates are set up so the bulk of the numbers are at the beginning, rather than below the fold, which has been great for clients with short attention spans.

The UI seems a bit dated. The features themselves are great, so it truly doesn't matter, but it's just not as modern and beautiful as other platforms. I don't think it's changed much, looks-wise, since when I last used it in a previous role 5+ years ago. It has no effect on actual usability, but an update would make it feel less clunky and more intuitive.

Sunil
Associate Director - Digital Marketing in India
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Social Media Management - Trust the Leader

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was good and it worked smoothly (on a self serving mode)

The ready to integrate plugin to add 3rd party services is a great feature to extend the usability.

Poor customer support and longer TAT on query resolution

Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Love this social tool!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I saved ENORMOUS amounts of time with Hootsuite. I can't imagine doing all that it helped me do manually... from monitoring comments, to responding to people, to scheduling multiple posts a week on multiple platforms per week, to everything in between. Hootsuite really helped me streamline my job even when we had limited budgets and resources to do anything else.

I used to do full-time social media management and was using Hootsuite constantly to schedule posts for my clients and track social conversations and mentions in real time. I love how simple and easy it is to use – you'd never think multiple columns across your screen would work or keep you sane... but it gets the job done! I can easily respond to people, retweet it, flag it and more. Another awesome think I love about Hootsuite is the ability you have to help gather content. I was constantly looking for things to retweet to get engaged with others online, so I used one of my columns to track particular keywords. I could then get real-time tweets and posts from people talking about the topics I wanted to engage with and retweet for the brands I was managing. Honestly that made my job 100x easier!

I do know it has been a little clunky for me in the past. Sometimes keyword columns won't update and I've had to delete and recreate the search – or I would schedule posts and the photos wouldn't go out. I think they have fixed some of these issues over the years. There is also a maximum number of columns you can create in the free version, so I sometimes ran into issues where I wanted to use more features but couldn't. But, overall, I appreciate the value I got for the $$.

Jhonjerlyn
CEO in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A bold system that helps you and traffic to your social networks in a matter of minutes.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a platform that is complete with respect to the functionalities that it offers, I'm happy with the general functionality that this platform has represented during all this time, we have been using it for more than a year and the results have been innovative, all our social networks have remained quite revelant activity day in day out, as well as added quite a bit of interaction with customers. We would love for this platform to implement an anti-spam system, which can block any irregular activity in our messages from the inbox of our social networks, this would help a lot today. And within this platform, only the rates must be improved, the inbox system must also be improved so that it is more beneficial and can have a greater order in the messages received. The general features of this platform help social networks remain active, you can interact with customers through comments, and reactions, as well as you can see how many times your customers share the publication.

Hootsuite is a fairly system to manage all kinds of social networks, its wide availability and the few limits ti has help social networks to be managed in a concrete way, as well as monitoring and managing the traffic in each of them. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers me real-time analysis and visualization of the activity of all the platforms, I can visualize the activity of Facebook or Instagram accounts from this platform in real time, visualize comments, reactions or interactions of the customers with other publications, all in real time. Another thing that I like is that this platform allows me to create scheduled publications, I can create a publication and select where the publication will be sent, I can select several social networks at the same time so that this publication is uploaded at an exact time in all the social networks that I selected, program publications has improved the activity of our social networks in scale, because it has maintained activity in an automated way, without the need to do anything manually.

One of the negative things about this platform is that it is a bit complicated to manage messages received within it, when we link all the social networks that we use in this company, all the messages received are stored in the same tray input, this causes all the received messages to be combined and it turns out to be a bit difficult to read each one of them and know which social network it comes from, I would like the inbox to be much more organized, dividing each one of the messages received in each social network, this would help us to have an incredible order in the messages received and to be able to attend to each of them little by little. Another negative thing is that this platform should offer much more affordable prices, currently I only recommend using this platform in large companies that can cover the high costs it has.

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

How Hootsuite Makes Social Media Management Easy and Effective

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: my overall experience with the platform has been very positive. I appreciate how easy it is to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard, which saves me a lot of time and effort in planning and publishing content across my social media channels.One of my favorite features is Hootsuite's scheduling and automation capabilities, which allow me to plan and publish content ahead of time and automate some of my social media activities. This feature has been incredibly helpful in streamlining my social media strategy.I also appreciate Hootsuite's analytics and reporting features, which enable me to track and measure the impact of my social media efforts. Being able to see the performance of my social media channels and optimize my strategy accordingly has been very valuable.Overall, I would highly recommend Hootsuite to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient social media management platform. The range of features and tools that Hootsuite offers can benefit businesses and individuals alike, and the platform's ease of use makes it a great choice for those new to social media management as well.

I appreciate Hootsuite's user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard. The platform's scheduling and automation features are also highly valued, as they save my time and effort in planning and publishing content across my social media channels.The ability to monitor social media activity and engage with customers in real time is another feature that I appreciate. Hootsuite's analytics and reporting capabilities also enable me to track and measure the impact of my social media efforts, allowing me to optimize my strategy for better results.In summary, I appreciate the comprehensive suite of features that Hootsuite offers, as well as its ease of use and ability to streamline social media management.

I have reported occasional glitches or technical issues with Hootsuite. Additionally, I have noted that the pricing structure can be a bit expensive for smaller businesses or individual users.That being said, Hootsuite's customer support team is generally responsive and helpful in resolving any issues that users may encounter. Additionally, the platform offers a range of pricing plans to suit different needs and budgets, so I can choose the plan that works best for me.Overall, while I have reported issues with the platform, Hootsuite remains a popular and highly rated social media management tool, with a range of features that can benefit businesses and individuals alike.

Matthew
Owner in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

You get the best when you pay for the best.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Other than the pricing, it's been fantastic, not only has the data that was tailored to me helped me throughout my processes but I have learned so much on how to optimize my posts in ways I probably wouldn't have considered before, but I'd say the ease-of-use is probably the most notable piece of Hootsuite that one could takeaway from this review. It's a fantastic choice, if you have the money to pay for it.

This is not a "feature" per-say, but a part of hootsuite I liked most, compared to other products that share similar features is the ease-of-use. I've used other tools that mimic what Hootsuite does and I would say without a doubt that Hootsuite has the lowest learning curve, simply because of the way they built it. You have something you want to post but haven't had time to look through any of the other factors like keywords, best times, formats, etc? Hootsuite has it all right there for you. I was first interested Hootsuite simply to plan posts, as anyone who is considering using this tool knows, planning social media posts in bulk saves enormous amounts of time, it's not even comparable, but as soon as I started using this tool I was able to throw almost every other tool out the window I used to make my posts better/more findable to my target audience. I'm sure you are like me where you have 50 bookmarks of keyword generation, best times, best dates, etc. for your videos but with hootsuite it's all in one place, and not only that, once you get going, the data is tailored to you, so you no longer have to pull general statistics from what a video SHOULD do at certain time or with certain keywords etc. You can't go wrong with Hootsuite, even if you have no idea what you're doing, they have tutorials for how to do anything that you might want to do to improve your channels/accounts.

This is what the title of this review is about. And honestly, this is the only con I have found so far. You are getting the best no doubt, but you are paying for the best. I'd say if your just starting out and this isn't much of a cashflow yet, you might just have to put in the time and effort to circumnavigate the tools of Hootsuite, although it probably won't but just as good, with enough grit you can probably come somewhere close, but it takes a whole bunch of time more. But I can say without a doubt, if your serious about promoting your channels and accounts, and you've got the capital, just go with Hootsuite, anything else is subpar, but again, it's just a heck of a lot of money unfortunately.

Virginia
Communications Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Manage and schedule your tweets (and posts) for SUITE results

5,0 6 jaar geleden

As a Hootsuite user for 7 years now, it is by far my favorite social media management software. Creating, optimizing, and posting social media for different platforms, etc. takes a lot more time than you would expect. Not only do you have to craft each post to fit each platform you’re posting to… you have to choose the best time, use the right hashtags, shorten URLS, and include something interesting (i.e. picture, video, content). Overall, what many believe will only take them 10 minutes, in reality it can take up 2-5 (or more) hours of your work week; even more when you include the content creation for the actual posting. Hootsuite is the best tool for compiling all your social media efforts into one dashboard you can work from and will definitely knock hours off your work week. PROS The best feature of Hootsuite is the time you will gain. Most social media platforms have a scheduling aspect to them but having to manually log in and out of each one, to do so, is not feasible or conducive for speed. Hootsuite provides you with analytics on each of your chosen platforms, located in its dashboard, to help you identify the most optimal time(s) to schedule each post to be sent out; this especially comes in handy for days you know you will be on the go and/or do not have access to technology. You can also scroll through past social media posts, save unfinished drafts, and boost posts for content promos; which will provide you with more insight and/or a better understanding of which of your efforts and/or CTA’s are working best. Hootsuite’s platform has various analytics and reports you can export so your team(s) can measure things like conversion rates, marketing and sales initiatives, and improvements in monthly social capital. One of the neat things about this platform is the option to purchase additional social media management applications for things like YouTube Analytics and video posting, Wordpress blog analytics and posting, Google Analytics, etc. Hootsuite also provides the option to export reports (including customized reports) on any of the platforms connected to your account, to measure competition, areas of improvement, click stats, and which platform is bringing in the largest amount of traffic to your website/content, etc. Because the company I work for uses another third-party application (Lead Liaison) to track visitors and traffic sources to our website, we use the free version of Hootsuite.

One of the cons of Hootsuite is its inability to detect whether or not your traffic is originating from an actual human or an automated bot. This can interfere with your data and make it hard to decipher if the data you have access to is valid or not; this is true for Google Analytics as well. To avoid this, we use a third-party application for visitor tracking (Lead Liaison). You may get notifications that your social network(s) have been disconnected from your dashboard; don’t worry, you simply just have to reconnect them. Although I am not sure why this happens so often, I trust that this has nothing to do the security of my account and I always receive notifications when I sign in to my account from a new device, etc.

Haresh
Assistant Professor in India
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Hootsuite - the ultimate solution to Social Media Platforms Integration

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would recommend Hootsuite to every firm for embarking into the journey of social media marketing. The features are very useful for a novice firm to build the social media presence along all the platforms. Though some more detailed insights from each post can be more useful, the Hootsuite provides a basic framework to understand the engagement of audience at social media

Hootsuite offers the integration of multiple social media accounts on the same platform, thereby reducing the duplication of efforts in reposting the same content on different platforms. It also provides a brief insight on which kind of post is performing well on which kind of social media platforms. Most importantly, it facilitates scheduling of posts on the social media platforms. This reduces the burden of the social media manager as the content can be scheduled as soon as it is ready, without waiting for the right time schedule the post.

Though there aren't much features that one can hate about Hootsuite but a few things that, if incorporated, can make more smoother user experience. First the interface of Hootsuite is a bit complicated for a new user, so proper training is required before actually using it properly. Second, a detailed insights from each post can help the admin in visualizing the impact of each content amongst the followers and non-followers (especially on Instagram). And finally, Hootsuite doesn't works properly when multiple prople ard handling the account as a team.

Ashley
Ashley
Owner and Founder in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Hootsuite is great for individuals and marketing firms alike

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My company uses Hootsuite to schedule social media for our clients. If I were trying to post multiple times a day for each client through the individual accounts, I would never do anything else. So, Hootsuite helps me set up a social media and content schedule that is unique to each business while leaving room for me to add content as I go throughout my other daily tasks. It streamlines and automates a task that would otherwise take up all of my time.

If I had to pick a favorite, I would say that the scheduling feature is extraordinarily helpful. I run a small digital marketing firm and handle the social media for almost all of my clients. I created separate accounts for each client to keep my own costs down, so I will simply schedule out 30 posts at a time and set a memo for myself to post more before the campaign ends. After that, I love the plugins and tools, especially the ones that allow you to curate content that is relevant to the industry of my clients (Mostly cleaning, software, and daycares). I can set up an RSS feed that posts at regular intervals in case I am late on posting. Finally, the photo editor - I like this because I post a ton of pictures for my clients, which means that I need the images to fit well on different networks. The photo editor allows me to play with the size right in the app until it fits properly, which takes a lot of guesswork out when trying to edit for size rather than picture quality.

Honestly, I have used multiple different scheduling software for social media - Hootsuite is by far my favorite because it is so feature rich. If I had one complaint, it would actually be the cost. If you are trying to use one platform for all clients or have more than 3 social accounts per client, Hootsuite can get pretty pricey, especially for a smaller startup without much capital while they are growing.

Sorangel Josefina
Sorangel Josefina
Brand Marketing Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Hootsuite makes good use of the social media dashboard

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We started with Hootsuite Free, but then installed Hootsuite Pro. We needed a low cost alternative, it is definitely low cost, I heard about Hootsuite from the blogs I follow and looked for more information online. The most important tasks I wanted to accomplish, was to schedule posts on social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+, this way, it wouldn't need to be done by hand. I know the Facebook page has the option to schedule a new login date, however, having to log into three different platforms and copy and paste took more time.

For younger or smaller companies, time is valuable and the ability to schedule up to 30 messages at a time means you send once a month and it's complete. Enjoy an hour or two focused on the topic, this relieves the stress of having to remember to log in several times a week when other events get in the way. Likewise I am interested in analytics, I may access each social networking site and watch it, however, at that time I could be engaged in something else. I am fascinated to observe the performance of each magazine in different channels, especially because each of these differs in the way the material is consumed.

I would like to see a keyword or hashtag report included, which is not in the free version, but, even so, I wouldn't complain. When I used the free service, my main goal was just to share content and showcase a greater presence in different media. They are equipped with the Hootlet owl that can be employed to schedule posts in Chrome and Firefox browsers. Interesting, I've noticed that it sometimes has a lot of bugs, so I generally don't use it or install it. I wish it was more efficient, as a small portion of the content is created on the fly. However, it is a free resource, so I'm not complaining.

Victoria
Victoria
Director in VK

HootSuite - The Ultimate Social Media Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

It's a one-stop-shop for all your social media needs. You can manage multiple accounts in one place, schedule posts, and track analytics.The user interface is super easy to navigate. Even if you're not the most tech-savvy person, you can figure it out.You can customize your dashboard to fit your specific needs. Want to track engagement on a specific post? Easy peasy.The customer support is top-notch. If you do happen to run into any issues, their team is quick to respond and always helpful.

The price can be a bit steep. It's not cheap, especially for small businesses or individuals.It can be overwhelming at first. Since there are so many features, it may take a bit of time to fully understand and utilize everything HootSuite has to offer.Overall, I absolutely love HootSuite. As someone who manages multiple social media accounts for both personal and professional use, it's a game-changer. While it may have a bit of a learning curve and the pricing can be a bit high, it's definitely worth it for anyone serious about managing their social media presence. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

Rob
Rob
Marketing Copywriter in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

The standard, but not my favourite

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I manage a number of social media accounts for an international software company, and am also tasked with monitoring social mentions for our brand. For all my (relatively minor) issues with Hootsuite, it certainly lets me get the job done. On the level of features, I think Hootsuite is near the top of the heap as far as most social media management platforms go. Just don't expect the prettiest packaging, best user experience, or to be able to fully schedule your social activity in advance on some networks.

Make no mistake about it; when it comes to getting your social media work done, Hootsuite will deliver. Its scheduling feature is great, it (mostly) does a good job of letting you tag things, and it offers a good suite of analytics features that will help you review your social media performance and deliver key insights to other members of your organization.

My issues with Hootsuite aren't dealbreakers, but they do make me less than enthusiastic about bringing my business to this platform. The UI just isn't very attractive or intuitive, which is a shame. Competitors offer much more modern looks and simpler posting functionality than you get with Hootsuite. Annoyingly, and I know this isn't Hootsuite's fault, there are issues relating to who you are able to tag on certain networks, like LinkedIn. I often find myself unable to schedule a post to LinkedIn because of who I need to tag, and having to post manually defeats the purpose of having Hootsuite in the first place. I do understand that this is an issue created by the social networks themselves, but it's an annoyance nonetheless.

Angel
Angel
Community Manger in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Hootsuite may be useful... but just maybe

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hootsuite is a great tool for scheduling, posting and monitoring your social media accounts. However, due to its costs, I honestly think that there are more accessible ways to get this job done, unless you're working with no programming feature channels such as Linkedin (but still, I recommend you to check other offers, you might find something better)

Hootsuite was the first content manager software I used, and it has given me almost no problems. I've been able to program even weeks of posts on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin, which in some like this last one mentioned, is pretty helpful due to no programming feature so far on the main social media site/app. Plus, through Hootsuite, you can also have a wide view of what the people or brands you follow in social media are posting. And also, the fact that you're able to check and answer messages, mentions and comments from here, saves you lots of time in case you work in many social media channels. Last but not least, the analytics feature is also helpful for creating new strategies, discarding, adding, or complementing content.

So, Hootsuite is really comfortable, however, the main flaw many users can agree with, is the price. The platform can get way too expensive in case you're dealing with more than 10 social media channels and more than 1 user. Of course if you're in control of so many channels and collaborators, it means your business is bigger, but honestly, there are cheaper options in the market (some of them even free!). Another point to consider relates to what has been said before. Back in the day (like 2 years ago at least), this might seemed like a very helpful hand to have control over too many accounts and scheduling. However, now days, social media like Twitter, and specially Facebook and Instagram, have been into this kind of features, so you can program your tweets directly from the app or website, and you got the special tool "Creator Studio/ Business Manager" from Facebook. So Hootsuite eventually might get obsolete.