Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over When I Work

De gemakkelijke manier om je werknemers in te plannen en met hen te communiceren. Bespaar veel tijd en verminder het ziekteverzuim. Gratis voor maximaal 75 werknemers.

Meer informatie over When I Work

Reviews filteren (895)

Sorteren op

Heb je When I Work eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (895)

Trish C.
Trish C.
Senior Receptionist and Lead Trainer in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Great software for teams of all sizes

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

- Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier - The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing - Simple to add and remove employees - App is fairly easy to use - Time clock is awesome, easy to use

- Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious. - For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer - In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

Overwogen alternatieven: Gingr

Redenen om over te stappen op When I Work: The hourly staff scheduling that comes with Gingr leaves a LOT to be desired and has a lot of catching up to do to even be basically useful.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Trish, Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work! Best, Amanda

Joel M.
Vice President of Operations in VS
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

When I work Works!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I work eliminates all the shift swapping without approval, and gets rid of the paper requests off for day off requests that get lost etc.

I love the ease of use. When I work is the whole package for what we needed it to do. The app does what it needs to by allowing the employees to do everything they could do on desktop. This makes them much more willing to use it and use the functions correctly.

So far we have not found something we don't like.

Overwogen alternatieven: TimeForge

Redenen om over te stappen op When I Work: We tried timeforge and I think it is a good product, but the app didn't yet do all we needed it to do and the graphs and info for management tracking were a bit too informative for our needs which I felt made them confusing.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Joel! Thanks for such a fantastic review! I'm glad to hear that you're finding it's saving time and reducing stress for things like time off requests! Best, Terra

Jacqueline J.
Reception in VS

When I Work

4 2 maanden geleden

This was the first job I had that has used an app for clock in and clock out and to keep track of accumulated hours. It is very easy to use, I required no training prior to using it. It is easy to confirm shifts that are scheduled in advance because they pop up to confirm when you open the app. It is also very easy to take lunch breaks from the home screen and see the elapsed time. I also really like that the hours are calculated as soon as you clockout and you are able to add a note if you clocked in or out late.

I did not like the mass amount of emails about my shifts when I first started using the app, my schedule was pretty much the same every week so once I disabled the emails I don't see anything wrong with the app.

2 maanden geleden

Hello Jacqueline, Natalie here with When I Work's Customer Care team! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - we're happy to hear the app helped to make your work life a little easier. It sounds like you were able to adjust your Alert Preferences to cut down on the emails you were getting, but if you have any other questions or issues we can assist with, please don't hesitate to reach out at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ - we're here to help! Thank you, Natalie

Chelsae A.
Group lead in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Main source

2 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

This became my main source for my work schedule

It wasn’t in full access by my employer so slowly got better

2 maanden geleden

Hi Chelsae, Alyssa here with the Care Team at When I Work. Thanks for your feedback! We definitely want to improve your experience, so if there are any specific issues you are encountering or questions you have please reach out to our Customer Care team by submitting a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. All the best, Alyssa

Ernesto jr T.
Ernesto jr T.
Operator Mechanic in Filipijnen
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

Makes Scheduling Quick and Easy without Hassle

5 4 maanden geleden

We're at present working a group of low maintenance representatives that work on differing plans. We have regularly expected to trade moves or post open movements for workers to get. At the point when I Work has been an incredible answer for us to post and impart worker plans, just as monitoring hours worked for finance.

At the point when I Work has been receptive to any issues that we've had with speedy goals. The item is so well disposed and simple to utilize and their documentation is first class. We can't suggest When I Work enough!

4 maanden geleden

Hi Ernesto, Cully here with When I Work customer care. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! It's great to hear that When I Work has been an incredible answer for your team. If any questions come up about using When I Work or any of our features, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket with us at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Best, Cully

David R.
Director in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Great solution

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A lifesaver

The ability to plan and programme the employee scheduling for our events with the employees seeing their own schedules

The only issue that I would improve would be the ability to put a single event entry into the exported calendar as the current options result in an over-populated calendar

Overwogen alternatieven: Planday

Redenen om over te stappen op When I Work: Our own review and the ability to hibernate as we are a seasonal busineds

6 maanden geleden

Hello David, thanks for the review! Have a grand day!

Cynthia C.
Executive Assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

When I Work, Works!

4 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Using WhenIWork is critical to the success of any business that has a staff and requires the management of them. It works for our group, and has been operating well for over four years with no changes insite.

When I Work gives the end user the immediate access to their schedule, drop shifts, pick up shifts, etc. Everything necessary for when you need to access your schedule.

Sometimes the internet connections will impact the ability to access the system. Even when the internet is excellent, I've encountered issues with "asap" access, but eventually it comes through.

3 weken geleden

Hi Cynthia, Thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the app! If you have any issues feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/

Cc C.
Founder in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Great for Small Businesses

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It gets the job done, but could be better.

I like that it integrates with my payroll software.

Notifications can only be sent to the email address of the account holder, which means that I can't do something as simple as delegate time off requests to someone else. Also, can't get telephone support - chat only.

2 maanden geleden

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are always striving to make the product better for our users and feedback such as this helps us grow. There are some ways to allow other people within the account manage time-off requests, we would love to help you further with this! Please send us a ticket https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can best assist! Best, Tiera

Sara S.
Veterinary Assistant in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 51-200 werknemers

Great for keeping track of scheduling!

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I love that this gives me my schedule and allows me to ask for time off, etc

The only issue I have with this, is for some reason, when I request a day off that exceeds 10 hours (we have some days that last about 12), it only lets me put in enough PTO for an 8 hour shift. Luckily my manager will go back and fix it, but that's something that could use some improvement.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Sara, Alyssa here with the Care Team at When I Work. Thanks for your nice feedback! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your work life a little easier. The max hours allowed for time off is actually a setting that can be changed by management in the main account! Here's an article you can share with your employer that may save them some time in going back to fix this if they would like! https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/general-settings-computer/#time-off-requests. All the best, Alyssa

April A.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

When I work Application

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It helps make scheduling employees so easy and fast. Locations cant be combined into one which makes it harder to schedule more than one employee at a place

It's so easy and accessible for everyone in my business. It's so comforting to use this program

Its hard to use at first unless you are tech savvy

vorige maand

Hi April, Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We really appreciate it and you! We are glad to hear using the app has been so comforting to you and your team. Thanks again so much for the awesome review! Best, Ethan

Associate Program Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Worth Every Penny

5 3 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Staff empowerment to take control of their schedule and the money saved from the time saved and less errors occurring make this experience worth all the searching for a new system. Also, the customer service is quick and straight to the point!

The ease of creating a schedule, distributing it, and letting staff handle their shift swaps or drops has completely empowered our team. The best feature is the 'history' button so that you know where it all began when shifts start with one employee and end with another. No longer do we have to hear, "I didn't know?" or "Who was originally scheduled?" because there's a ledger! Gone are the long, tedious hours of making sure the schedule is correct, every month, due to alternating work sites and schedules. Multi-site employees are never double-booked at different work sites, which is a game changer. Creating employee profiles take less than 60 seconds. Best of all, teaching everyone was not painful as there's a whole video on the website that walks everyone through the basics in less than 15 minutes.

The print feature is limited to what is offered with no option to change the font, unable to expand the daily roster (daily view is limited to 7 names on paper calendar), and there's no option to print in 2 week segments. This isn't a deal breaker, but the old school needs still exist of having a paper trail (even in PDF form) and due to limited names viewed on any given day, we can't use the feature to it's fullest. If the box for the day could expand to reflect all the names when printing, we'd pay extra!

Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Presdient in Canada
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers

Acceptable product quality but poor service

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using it so long I don't remember the sales and implementation process. It's probably time to start shopping for a new solution, but I can't be bothered because my staff are used to it and it basically does what's it's supposed to.

It is fairly easy to build the schedule every week and staff get notified right away. The time off feature works really well. I like the "Open Shifts" feature for weeks when we are short staffed.

So many things, but mostly that I have used it for 7 years and it has hardly evolved. Or at least when they do add features, you almost always have to pay for them. I made some changes a few years ago that broke somethings and tried to get someone on the phone and was basically told that I dont' qualify for phone support. They didn't solve my issue (I'm just tolerating it). Kind of annoying considering that I hav epaid about $8400 USD for this software over the past 7 years. I feel I'm worth a 15 minute phone call to troubleshoot my issues and make it work better for me.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Shannon, Thank you for taking the time to review our application. We love and appreciate hearing feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve our product to best support all of our customers. I am sorry to hear there seems to be an issue that has not been resolved for you. We are very happy to help correct this. We do have a Live Chat option for live support that can be very useful real time. Please feel free to reach out to us directly anytime you need us. We are always here and happy to assist in the most effecient way possible! Again, we definitely appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to serve your Scheduling and Time Keeping needs. Respectfully, Ethan

Amy M.
Director in VS
Bibliotheken, 11-50 werknemers

I've Reviewed Them Before But They Stay Current And Deserve To Be Commended

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: When I Work has really been great. Gone are the days of me trying to create weekly and monthly calendars and juggle handwritten requests for sick and vacation time. Staff can request through When I Work and I can easily update our schedule. I've saved hours and hours a month being able to utilize the templates as well.

When I Work has saved me daily headaches. Public Libraries don't have the funding to implement expensive employee scheduling software. When I Work even offers a free version which we started out with awhile ago but as our staff grew we moved into the paid format. Our library and employee pool has grown and changed, When I Work grows and changes alongside it. They continuously offer new resources and seek to keep ahead of us and just "know" what issues we may have as our staff is in flux.

The only issue I've seen thus far is a slight problem with the remote ap. Let me first say that having the ability to have an ap at all is great. My staff often is out of the library for programs and if they have an event prior to actual library hours they can clock in from their own phone. The issue that I speak of was mostly in calculating the distance that clocking in was allowed. It took a few tries to make sure that staff can check in, with a decent range, but not be so far from the library that it could be abused by someone wanting to beat the clock when they're late to work.

vorig jaar

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad the app has been a good solution for you and your team. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, and we'll be happy to help!

Erin M.
Sales & Marketing in Canada
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Scheduling made simple

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have loved using When I Work. It makes scheduling seamless and reduces the amount of time we spend on employee schedules. We also really love the reminders and text alerts as it makes it easy to communicate with our team quickly when things change.

When I Work is so easy to use, it is simple to add employees, great for creating shift templates and the chat features and shift drop applications make changing the schedule simple for employees. As a manager these features are awesome as they reduce the amount of time that I spend re-working the schedule.

The only challenge we have faced is that we don't have access to the task list as we don't pay for this version of the application. We would love to try it out to see if it is a good value add for us.

Overwogen alternatieven: Schedulefly

Redenen om over te stappen op When I Work: We liked how easy it was to use, and how many add ons there are included with the basic account.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Erin - Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review! I'm so happy to hear features we offer like Shift Swaps & Drops and WorkChat have been so useful for you. It's awesome to hear that scheduling has gotten easier as well! We'd be happy to discuss our Tasks feature and see what options are available for you. Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can assist! Again, thanks so much for this lovely review! Kindly, Adrianne

Sarah C.
Senior Hospitality and Marketing Manager in VS
Wijn en sterke drank, 201-500 werknemers

Takes the work out of scheduling

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been incredibly happy with the program. We went from spending 8-10 hours scheduling each month to 1-2

It is incredibly easy for both the employee to enter their availability and the manager to appropriately schedule. We love that we cant schedule somebody if they mark themselves unavailable, avoids confusion and holds the employee accountable

The inability to attach files to an email

Overwogen alternatieven: Sling

Redenen om voor When I Work te kiezen: We were creating our own schedule utilizing excel spreadsheets, this left open a ton of room for human error

Overgestapt van: Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op When I Work: The video training was so easy to understand and charming, it was a no brainer

2 jaar geleden

Hi Sarah, Anna here from When I Work Customer Care. Thank you for taking a minute to leave us a review! I definitely understand how the ability to attach a file to a group email could improve When I Work. We have just released a new feature called Document Storage that your team may be interested in. I've linked an article that outlines the feature below. https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/document-storage-release-notes/ Thanks again for leaving us a review. We're happy to hear that When I Work is saving you time and preventing confusion. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. Have a great day, Anna

Jonathan H.
Labor Coordinator in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers

When I Work Keeps Us Working

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: WIW is extremely helpful to us at our company because we spend the majority of our day scheduling employees for various events that we run every week. Creating a schedule and assigning employees to it is super simple, as well as keeping a database and logging hours for our employees on site. It's all very user friendly and easy to use/look at. Their customer service team is always there to help and are super friendly. We have had many people who have been added to this platform, and have had no problem learning how to use it. It has been really great for us and helps us run smoothly. They have also been actively engaged with us to help us find solutions to the improvements we have requested.

When I Work is a great product that our company loves to use. We love how easy it is to create a schedule and assign employees, and all of the features are very easy to work with and aesthetically pleasing. We also like the ability to keep a detailed database of employees in the system. Their customer service team has been very friendly and are always there to answer our questions in detail. It is also a great platform for time tracking and exporting time sheets every week to send to payroll. Overall, it's the best platform we could have found to help us do what we need to do every day.

A couple features we wish they had: - The option to create a preferred list in our employee database (A-list, B-list, C-List, Do Not Call List, etc) - The option to be able to look at all events at once on the Time Tracker for the day (right now you can only look at one event at a time, which is hard when we have multiple events and sometimes forget which ones are happening in a day) - To have a log of attendance (who was late, who called out, who was a no show) that is linked to a person's profile so we know who the problem people are (maybe a color coding that's like "green" if they are good on attendance and then gets closer to "red" if they have had several call outs/tardies) - A way to add the zip code of an event to a schedule/job site that shows up on timesheet exports - A way to send a crew memo or mass notification ("this shift has been cancelled" or "this shift has had a time change, please confirm") to all or selected crew members via WIW.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jonathan - Thank you so much for such a wonderful and thorough review! We're so happy to hear that you're loving the features we currently offer! I love the suggestions you've shared as well. We are always interested in hearing about your experience with our product and how we could improve. Again, thank you for your kind word and fabulous review! Best, Adrianne

Allison M.
Office Manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Scheduling Made Easy and Quick

5 3 jaar geleden

The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work. The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember to check on. In conjunction with the Forcast reporting, I have a very clear view of the week ahead. The apps are handy, especially from the administration side. I am able to update time clocked hours on the fly, check everyone's schedule and separate out my own, I can even handle time off requests. I haven't ever attempted to schedule through the app, although knowing how intuitive everything is through their online site, I would venture to guess it would be a piece of cake. I know our team members enjoy having their schedules and hours readily available in their pocket as well.

We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it! I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Allison, Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out. I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us [email protected] at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring. We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist. Thanks again for the review! Take care, Jaime

Miguel G.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Scheduling Resources Has Never Been Easier

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I Work is truly a great tool for scheduling. Use it for forecasting as well to determine where you can make the best use of your resources across one or more projects. This tool also helps you understand what your organization is capable of handling. It will definitely save you from scheduling headaches and the potential issues around delivering work when you are better able to have full visibility across all your teams and the projects they are working on. A great stand alone tool, as well as a great integrated tool.

When I Work is a simple and truly effective time scheduler for resourcing projects in your organization. You can track across one or more projects, as needed, and identify time availability for the work that needs to get done. This is often one of the most challenging aspects of keeping projects on track and very few project management tools can help you like When I Work can. Unlike the "capacity" view of other applications, When I Work gets down to the most granular details. It allows you to identify when and where a team member will be used, including time-off, breaks, lunches, meetings, etc. You can use these categories to identify how best to allocate their time. The scheduler allows you to see teams based on shift or positions (roles). You can track un-paid breaks and time off, as well as customize schedules and create templates for reuse. You can even create specific shifts for one time or recurring use and maintain notes on each entry. It also provides high level visibility of total individual team member capacity as well as what is scheduled and what has already been used. View your teams across one or more projects or job sites and distribute resources across them all as needed. It offers program-like management of projects and does not restrict you to individual projects, which can become cumbersome when re-allocating time of one team member across two or more projects. When I Work is a great tool for planning, or simply use it in addition to your project management application. Its scheduling features make it a powerful tool that lets you forecast as well, by easily making changes in schedules as needed. You will spend less time manually calculating your resources and where to place them, saving you time and money. Changes to any schedules are easy to see and the responses are easy to manage. When I Work also offers features like task management, which allows you to manage projects of less complexity in the same application. And if you are looking for integration, yes, you can use their library of APIs for that. But, you need to click on the developer link at the footer for more details. Their integration features are not prominently displayed on their website.

No cons I could personally find for the application and its use. Integration via APIs are present, but this is more for organizations who have techs who can implement them. I have seen organizations with limited development capabilities due to their areas of expertise, where integrations might pose a small challenge... but this should not necessarily pose as a true con for you.

Sergeant in VS
11-50 werknemers

Great scheduling app with tons of features!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scheduling is EXTREMELY easy! Long gone are the days of paper postings and random email messages. It is VERY nice being able to reference your entire schedule from the moment it is posted, going all the way back to your initial employment. Even those with little to no computer experience can use it fairly easily.

It is EXTREMELY easy for the end-user to utilize this software. There are also some pretty good mobile applications that it offers which makes tracking your schedule very easy!

There are a lot of overly-helpful tips and suggestions that constantly spam the administrators' email accounts and scheduling interfaces. (Essentially the company does this to assist the administrators, but there is no way to stop it, which makes it very annoying after awhile). The mobile application can also be buggy at times, and the website schedule does not work properly on mobile phones that don't have a "desktop view", as the website does not have a mobile version designed for it. This forces you to use the mobile app on mobile devices unless your mobile phone can display it in a "desktop view". On a normal computer interface, this works just fine.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are glad to hear that When I Work is making scheduling easier for you and your team. If you are having trouble unsubscribing to our emails, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be happy to help get you unsubscribed on our end. At this time When I Work is only supported on our web app via computer or or on mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Our team is prioritizing consistency and parity between our web and mobile apps. I would make sure that you have the most updated version of the mobile app for the latest enhancements we have made. Thanks, Adrian When I Work Team

Pam S.
Store Manager in VS

When I Work made scheduling and communicating to all employees a breeze!

5 4 jaar geleden

The ease of the program. It was very user-friendly. Scheduling used to take 2 hours, but it was cut down to 30 minutes with WhenIWork. I love that I could customize the shifts. I especially loved that employees had to acknowledge their shifts. There was no more miscommunication that an employee didn't see their schedule. It's also been a great tool to get staff on the same page. The ability to message everyone at once was awesome. Plus the program tells you which employees have viewed the messages. It also has the option for employees to clock in via the app and you can link it with payroll. Employees are able to submit requests for time-off or vacations. Everything you need is in one place. The customer support team is available immediately through their live chat. They have always been very helpful and friendly. Absolutely a wonderful program!

The only thing I would modify is to have the ability to block off certain dates for requests. That way an employee wouldn't be able to request off Black Friday for example.

4 jaar geleden

Hi there Pam! Thanks for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you find so much value in When I Work! In addition, we do have a way to block off days that you don't want your users to request off. You can create a Schedule Annotation in 'Week View' by clicking the 'Chat Bubble' icon next to the date. You will just need to fill in the details of the annotation and select the box for 'Don't Allow Time Off'. Here is a guide that walks you through that: http://bit.ly/2nzroHJ Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with any questions :) Sincerely, Kara -When I Work Team

Deborah K.
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

The software has made the impossible, possible for scheduling employees

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think scheduling would not be managed as well without this software.

I love that employees can indicate when they are available and when they are not available. I love that they can put in requests for time off which helps me not rely on myself for remembering. I love that there are additional features for rate of wage. I like the attendance and I can see if employees are showing up late or getting into overtime. There is a budget feature which I have not used but think would be very helpful in the future.

I wish that I could have the option of excluding some employees when sending a general email through WIW. I also wish that open shifts were always a different color especially when looking at the schedule by position. This would bring my attention to the open shift and alert me that someone is needed. I wish I could publish an employees schedule out for more than 1 week.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to review When I Work. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to make your teams¿ and your work lives easier! When sending custom email messages to your employee's you can select which employees you would like to send the email messages to, by clicking on the "To" field and selecting their names from the list. There is not a way to automatically change the colors of the OpenShifts. Instead managers would have to manually edit the OpenShifts and change the colors on the Scheduler page. When it comes to publishing the schedule, you can use the advanced publishing feature to publish the schedule for any desired date range: https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/publishing-the-schedule-computer/#advanced-publishing If you have any questions about When I Work, please check out our help center at https://help.wheniwork.com/ or email our Customer Care team at [email protected]! Thanks, Adrian

Nicola M.
Director in Australië
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Does what it is supposed to

4 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved this product until a setting (that I didn't touch) mysteriously changed itself, causing my subscription to increase significantly. I didn't notice it for 14 months. When I addressed this with When I Work, I was told that their policy is to not provide credits or refunds - in this case even when it seems it was them that had overcharged. I have gone from a very satisfied long-term customer, to one who feels like When I Work is not there for its clients at all. And I am suspicious that others would have their background settings changed as well (I didn't even know what or where it was).

It's visual and simple. It schedules down to 15 minute increments. It makes a very dynamic schedule like ours, easy to manage and understand.

It would be good if a shift automatically started from the time you first click on the schedule. It would be good if they understood how tricking and overcharging their customers leads to a complete lack of loyalty. Buyer beware! Just keep on checking your subscription amounts each month. As if you don't have other things to be occupied with.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback and we are happy to hear the product is meeting your scheduling needs. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and it's a primary reasons so many business owners choose When I Work over other options. We understand your frustration in this situation where you enabled a feature which was underutilized. When I Work does not change billing settings without the explicit written consent by the Account Holder. We also email out an invoice to Account Holders for every transaction made to ensure clear transparency. When I Work's flexible and transparent billing allows businesses to only purchase what they need. For some of our customizations, such as international text support, there is a recurring monthly add-on fee. All pricing customizations are clearly listed on the Account & Billing Page and prior to consenting to the recurring payment- we require the Account Holder's consent to our Terms of Service, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy.

Helen J.
Accounts Payable in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

User Friendly, Easy to Use and Understand.

5 2 jaar geleden

DASHBOARD : Upon logging in, the dashboard shows the exact total amount of time and money put it by all employees. That way, I can see if there is something out of the ordinary as long as I know the average expense we put on the payroll. AS AN ADMIN/PAYROLL/SUPERVISOR: I can customize who can view and edit the time of the members in the team. Typically, I give part of admin rights to the team leaders or supervisors. This way, it saves my time in editing login errors and focus more on the whole organization. If I want to do a roll call, I can do it at my desk in one glance. It helps me organize the schedule of the whole organization for next week's work operation and post it when it is finalized. No more excuses such as "I didn't know". At the end of payroll period, reporting is a breeze! AS A USER WITH LIMITED ACCESS : As a user, I have limited view of the data. I can only view my own hours. Which it is what I'm supposed to only see. I can watch my hours and limit myself to working more than 40 hours per week. I can send my Personal Time off and wait for the admin's approval. As a contractor employed by the organization, I can post my time availability. I don't have to go back and forth talking and negotiating to the supervisor. I can do this remotely with an app.

So far, I have nothing least to say about this software.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Helen, Thank you for utilizing When I Work and for this awesome review! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know When I Work is helping to save some time and make your teams' and your work lives a little easier. Best, Vicki

Joey W.
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Makes my life SO much easier!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scheduling is a BREEZE!! You just have to try it yourself. There are way too many features that simplify my work load to list. All I know is that my business runs smooth as heck because of WhenIWork.

the software is great, but the customer service is OFF THE CHARTS! I wasn't a very tech savvy guy when I first started using WhenIWork, so I was constantly chatting with customer service and they were always extremely helpful, found answers if they didnt know the answers, and sent a handwritten personalized thank you card when I first joined. This is an example of a company that does things RIGHT! I love the scheduler, but also the hire feature, auto-assign, and the work chat allows me to email my entire team (as much as the employees change) without having to update a contact list email.

My business is strangely specific, so my needs are very specific. WhenIWork covers all the bases for me except being able to load saved shift templates from the mobile app. I can publish them from the mobile app, but I can't load them unless I'm on a computer. Which I am most of the time, so it's not that big of deal. I don't use a few of the features besides the scheduler, but having the options to use HIRE, TIME CLOCK, and other features are very helpful to other business mangers as well.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Joey, Thanks for such a fantastic review! Your reputation precedes you as a great customer to chat with, I have heard about the balloon pirate ship! We're so glad you're continuing to enjoy When I Work and that it has made running your business smooth! Best, Terra

Jamie L.
Diergeneeskunde, 11-50 werknemers

Okay for micro-busineses but does not scale well, integrates poorly, and suffers from bad support

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The company only offers support by Chat or Email - there is no way to get someone on the phone. I did not realize this when signing up, and find it a maddening waste of time when you have a real problem to solve (and you will have problems!)

The Scheduling module works well for our 25-person veterinary practice where staff work rotating schedules. We can set up templates for each group and quickly deploy and tweak the schedule.

We tried to integrate with Gusto Payroll to streamline time-sheet reporting. It's a mess, and does not often work. It's really hard to troubleshoot because WhenIWork hides all the integration details. For instance you can not see the mapping of employees and their roles/jobs between the two companies. After a while I realize that it's faster to manually type in all the data since troubleshooting this is so time consuming. Plus you can not get support on the phone!

9 maanden geleden

Hello Jamie, Thank you for your honest review of our integrations and support channels. We appreciate the feedback. The Customer Care team aims to provide exceptional support through our email and chat channels. We would be happy to continue assisting with any issues you are seeing with the Gusto integration. Please chat in with us or submit a ticket. All the best, Tim