Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over When I Work

De gemakkelijke manier om je werknemers in te plannen en met hen te communiceren. Bespaar veel tijd en verminder het ziekteverzuim. Gratis voor maximaal 75 werknemers.

Meer informatie over When I Work

The biggest attraction to this platform was the low price point.

Sometimes on the android app its signs you out or completely fails to load. Re-opening the app usually fixes it but it can be frusterating.

Beoordelingen van When I Work

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

When I Work heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.084 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je When I Work eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.084)

Sarah
Executive Director
Musea en instituten, 11-50 werknemers

Its saved me a lot of time

4,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Trish
Trish
Senior Receptionist and Lead Trainer in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great software for teams of all sizes

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using this software for 5 years, first as an employee then as an employer. Ease of use for both parties is fantastic and it's well worth paying for to save the time. When I change places of business, if I have a choice, I will choose When I Work again and again.

- Shift templates, makes scheduling a lot easier - The ability to copy and paste any shift, even faster than clicking and choosing - Simple to add and remove employees - App is fairly easy to use - Time clock is awesome, easy to use

- Looking at the full staff schedule on a particular day can be tedious. - For those making schedules, it's so much easier to do on a computer - In order to have a printed schedule, it downloads the PDF which you then have to print. I wish this printed right off the website.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Trish, Thank you for taking the time to review When I Work, and your feedback is appreciated! We are always looking for ways to make improvements and appreciate users like you that provide feedback so we can enhance and improve When I Work! Best, Amanda

Felicia
Operations Manager in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

LV loves WIW!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: WIW is great! I would and have recommended over and over. I've used multiple scheduling software. WIW is hands down the best!

I like the web based system. I love the instant changes are communicated. I love the color coding of roles and the budgeting features on the schedule.

Reports are confusing. There should be more premade reports to choose from. I HATE that we can't report an absence without removing the employee from the schedule. When reported absent - the employees shift should be removed from the schedule as well as the labor hours.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Felicia, Shab here from When I Work. We really appreciate your wonderful review! We definitely want to improve your experience, so if there are any specific issues you are encountering or questions you have please reach out to our Customer Care team by submitting a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. We're here to help! Thank you. Warmly, Shab

Kristin
Leasing manager in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

When I work is brilliant!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We love when I work! It's user friendly has everything your business needs and worth every penny!

Everything is easy to use and schedule, everything being on one app and on the go is what we need in todays time being fast paced!

Making sure I copy schedules and publishing instead of it doing that immediate.

vorige maand

Hello Kristin, Sarah here from the Care Team at When I Work. Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app and provide your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the app and appreciate its ease of use. Please don't hesitate to submit a ticket to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ or by emailing [email protected] if we can ever assist with anything else. Take care! Best, Sarah

Rick
General Manager in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

When I work Review

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience for beginning business. Works great until you are ready for more!

The ease and the simplistic nature of the program.

Lack of additional features available like real time sales tracking.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Rick, Thank you for providing this helpful review!

Marilee
Owner in VS

Game Changer

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been a huge change in scheduling each week. I used to dread it but no it's so much more manageable. The more I use it the more I learn how to be more efficient with the process. Our team loves it as well. Overall, just a great experience.

I love the ability to make changes right from the app on my phone. Also, to have the functionality to make adjustments as needed. The scheduler views and auto-assign feature has been a huge help to our organization. Also, the ability to put a begin and end date on availability requests. We tried 2 other scheduling systems and this one by far has been the most effective and easy to use for administrators and employees.

The cost is a little high and by paying on a yearly basis the discount isn't enough to really make a difference for paying in advance.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Marilee, Shab here from When I Work. We are so delighted that you decided to join us and even more delighted to hear that you are enjoying using When I Work! If you run into any issues or have any questions along the way, we'd love to help! Please submit a ticket with our team at: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ and we'd be happy to assist you. Thank you for choosing When I Work! Warmly, Shab

Leo
Operating Partner in VS

Solid scheduling platform

4,0 11 maanden geleden

The platform was easy to use in general and the employee app was handy.

Wasn't the best solution for a restaurant. Wanted to be able to schedule without defined end times so that staff didn't get the idea they could leave exactly at that time. Some other platforms allow for this (such as scheduling to "business decline" or "close"). But it works well for businesses with fixed schedules.Dealt with some lagging on the backend when scheduling via a pc.

11 maanden geleden

Hi there Leo, Sarah here from the Care Team at When I Work. Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app and platform and we appreciate your here. I can see how it would be useful for your team as well as others to have the ability to schedule until "close", "business needs", or something of the like! We appreciate valuable suggestions like this as we consider enhancements and future updates to the product. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ with any additional questions or if we can assist with anything else. Thank you! Best, Sarah

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great software for smaller conpany

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would’ve chosen this app over its competition, if the cost was more competitive. It’s easy to use, it’s intuitive, they focus on their core product which is online scheduling.

This is a very straight forward software that focuses on online scheduling. It’s very easy to use. It’s very responsive, and fast. IM feature is very good. Great for communication between staff.

The cost is quite expensive, as it’s calculated based on number of active employee per month vs a flat fee, so the bigger the company, the more it costs. We have almost 150 employees in total, so it was not the best option for us to use.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback with us. We're happy to hear that you were finding the app easy to use and navigate! We strive to provide the very best value through continued product enhancements and outstanding service. I'm sorry to hear that When I Work did not best meet your business needs. Should your needs change in the future, we'll be happy to help! Warmly, Chelo

Sharonda
Administrative Coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Satisfied Customer

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Over all my experience was great, no complaints.

Extremely easy to use. Our team had no issues with it.

Didn’t really have any issues with the software.

3 weken geleden

Hi Sharonda, Farrah here from the Care Team at When I Work! Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app and providing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the app and appreciate its ease of use. Please don't hesitate to submit a ticket to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ or by emailing [email protected] if we can ever assist with anything else. Take care! Best, Farrah

Jasmine
Assistant in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

I love the perks

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I really like this app and I will use it again. on my nect job that offers it.

What is there not to like about the app, you get to see everything and all the days that you work and the days that you dont work.

I wish that therer w ++++ I wish that there was an part where you could request the time to take off from the job or the day that you have up there.

2 weken geleden

Hi Jasmine, Shab here from When I Work. Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We love to see that you are enjoying the app and it's many features. Regarding Time Off requests, our team would be happy to walk you through how they work! Please submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can provide more assistance. Thank you again for your wonderful review and have a great week! Warmly, Shab

Smriti
Treasurer in Nepal
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Scheduling Made Simple

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I appreciate how straightforward it is to schedule and access it making it very easy to work around.

I haven't had much issues yet because we don't extensively use this app.

2 maanden geleden

Hello Smriti, Sarah here from the Care Team at When I Work. Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app and provide your honest feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying it so far. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Care Team should you ever have any questions or concerns. You can submit a ticket to them by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ or by emailing [email protected]. Take care, Sarah

Gregory
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

When I Work

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good bad simple to use

Notifies employees of upcoming schedule, published schedules.

Unable to approve time cards if you schedule a manager that is not required to clock in and out

12 maanden geleden

Hi Gregory, Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us. It's great to hear that When I Work is helping to make your teams' and your work lives easier. It may be helpful to note that a timesheet can only be approved if there are existing time entries. If there are persistent issues with approving user timesheets, please reach out at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ so we can further assist. Thanks again for your time! Kindly, Chelo

Allison
Office Manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Scheduling Made Easy and Quick

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The site is very easy to understand especially for a software that is so robust. I can't tell you the value there, but it is so much appreciated. We have saved a lot of time and miscommunications while using When I work. The attendance notifications help me to keep track of where our team is hour-wise on an individual basis and as a whole. It's nice that I am alerted, one less thing I need to remember to check on. In conjunction with the Forcast reporting, I have a very clear view of the week ahead. The apps are handy, especially from the administration side. I am able to update time clocked hours on the fly, check everyone's schedule and separate out my own, I can even handle time off requests. I haven't ever attempted to schedule through the app, although knowing how intuitive everything is through their online site, I would venture to guess it would be a piece of cake. I know our team members enjoy having their schedules and hours readily available in their pocket as well.

We have had a couple issues with clock-ins through the apps. There have been times when it isn't recognizing the location or the punch doesn't make it all the way through. But that's it! I would love if this software could manage our PTO as well, but we haven't found a way to make it work with how our times are calculated.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Allison, Jaime here from the Customer Care Team at When I Work. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that you find When I Work to be easy to understand and that it has helped your team save time, assist with communication, and help you keep track of when your employees are clocking in/out. I am sorry to hear that your team has been experiencing a few issues clocking in from time to time. Feel free to reach out to us [email protected] at any time and we can dig into this further as to why this is occurring. We'd also like to hear how PTO works for your company to see how we can assist. Thanks again for the review! Take care, Jaime

Amy
Director in VS
Bibliotheken, 11-50 werknemers

I've Reviewed Them Before But They Stay Current And Deserve To Be Commended

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I Work has really been great. Gone are the days of me trying to create weekly and monthly calendars and juggle handwritten requests for sick and vacation time. Staff can request through When I Work and I can easily update our schedule. I've saved hours and hours a month being able to utilize the templates as well.

When I Work has saved me daily headaches. Public Libraries don't have the funding to implement expensive employee scheduling software. When I Work even offers a free version which we started out with awhile ago but as our staff grew we moved into the paid format. Our library and employee pool has grown and changed, When I Work grows and changes alongside it. They continuously offer new resources and seek to keep ahead of us and just "know" what issues we may have as our staff is in flux.

The only issue I've seen thus far is a slight problem with the remote ap. Let me first say that having the ability to have an ap at all is great. My staff often is out of the library for programs and if they have an event prior to actual library hours they can clock in from their own phone. The issue that I speak of was mostly in calculating the distance that clocking in was allowed. It took a few tries to make sure that staff can check in, with a decent range, but not be so far from the library that it could be abused by someone wanting to beat the clock when they're late to work.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Amy! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad the app has been a good solution for you and your team. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us here: https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/, and we'll be happy to help!

Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Worth Every Penny

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Staff empowerment to take control of their schedule and the money saved from the time saved and less errors occurring make this experience worth all the searching for a new system. Also, the customer service is quick and straight to the point!

The ease of creating a schedule, distributing it, and letting staff handle their shift swaps or drops has completely empowered our team. The best feature is the 'history' button so that you know where it all began when shifts start with one employee and end with another. No longer do we have to hear, "I didn't know?" or "Who was originally scheduled?" because there's a ledger! Gone are the long, tedious hours of making sure the schedule is correct, every month, due to alternating work sites and schedules. Multi-site employees are never double-booked at different work sites, which is a game changer. Creating employee profiles take less than 60 seconds. Best of all, teaching everyone was not painful as there's a whole video on the website that walks everyone through the basics in less than 15 minutes.

The print feature is limited to what is offered with no option to change the font, unable to expand the daily roster (daily view is limited to 7 names on paper calendar), and there's no option to print in 2 week segments. This isn't a deal breaker, but the old school needs still exist of having a paper trail (even in PDF form) and due to limited names viewed on any given day, we can't use the feature to it's fullest. If the box for the day could expand to reflect all the names when printing, we'd pay extra!

2 jaar geleden

Hi there! Thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear you are enjoying the app! Feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ if you have any questions.

, 11-50 werknemers

Great scheduling app with tons of features!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Scheduling is EXTREMELY easy! Long gone are the days of paper postings and random email messages. It is VERY nice being able to reference your entire schedule from the moment it is posted, going all the way back to your initial employment. Even those with little to no computer experience can use it fairly easily.

It is EXTREMELY easy for the end-user to utilize this software. There are also some pretty good mobile applications that it offers which makes tracking your schedule very easy!

There are a lot of overly-helpful tips and suggestions that constantly spam the administrators' email accounts and scheduling interfaces. (Essentially the company does this to assist the administrators, but there is no way to stop it, which makes it very annoying after awhile). The mobile application can also be buggy at times, and the website schedule does not work properly on mobile phones that don't have a "desktop view", as the website does not have a mobile version designed for it. This forces you to use the mobile app on mobile devices unless your mobile phone can display it in a "desktop view". On a normal computer interface, this works just fine.

6 jaar geleden

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We are glad to hear that When I Work is making scheduling easier for you and your team. If you are having trouble unsubscribing to our emails, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we would be happy to help get you unsubscribed on our end. At this time When I Work is only supported on our web app via computer or or on mobile apps on Android and iOS devices. Our team is prioritizing consistency and parity between our web and mobile apps. I would make sure that you have the most updated version of the mobile app for the latest enhancements we have made. Thanks, Adrian When I Work Team

Laurie
President in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Good for specific types of companies; we needed additional functions

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software seems to be developed and used for companies whose locations do not change. I can see why restaurants and small stores would be very happy with this app. However, there is a large market "out here" for companies who send employees to many locations to have an app they can use also (housekeepers, landscapers, moving/packing companies, etc.).

It has many of the features we needed for scheduling employees. We liked that more than one location can be scheduled for different employees, even sometimes on the same day. When we finally figured out how to use it, the map function was convenient because we go different places nearly every day. We liked that employees could see who was working with them each day.

There is no ability for employees to decline a shift. For several years, we requested the company add this feature. This turned out to be a deal breaker for us, and we finally went to another software. I also thought it was odd that when a loyal customer of many years left, no one from the company contacted us to find out why. Interestingly, the software we changed to also costs less per month, in spite of the fees they charge us for employees to accept/decline shifts by text message.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Laurie, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review. I'm glad to hear that our multiple schedules and job sites features were helpful for you as your scheduled your staff. I'm sorry to hear that you ended up choosing to go with another software; we are always looking for ways to improve When I Work, so I really appreciate your feedback about allowing employees to decline shifts, rather than just confirming them. Thank you again for taking the time to give us this feedback, Laurie! All the best, Briana

Tom
Owner/Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Nice entry level scheduling product

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a huge time saver for me, as my time spend for scheduling and totaling time cards has dropped significantly. Additionally, my staff can easily swap shifts making it easier for them.

This tools allows me to more easily schedule my staff with my staff entering their unavailable times which display when I am scheduling. The time tracking in the application, allowing my staff to clock in and out on the app is great. All of their time is tracked, and I get their total time worked at the end of each period which has saved me hours of my time already.

Some features seem to need a little more work. Additionally, this tool has required a lot of experimenting to figure out how I can use it best for my business. The task lists are great once they are figured out. Unfortunately, updating (reordering the items) is not easy. Additionally, my staff have struggled a bit with marking tasks complete on the wrong shift, causing issues. The fact that the Android and iOS versions vary in navigation on the phone has also led to issues in the "implementation" of the product. Extraction of the time totals is not great, as it only works for certain products. I end up manually transferring time totals from this tool to my payroll system.

12 maanden geleden

Hi there Tom, Ky here from the Customer Care team at When I Work. I'm following-up to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. To start, we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying having the ability to easily schedule your staff and have your users clock in and out in one place. We also appreciate you sharing your feedback on the time it took to properly figure out how to use our Tasks feature and we'd love to hear any suggestions you have for improvement now that you've got it down. We are always looking for ways to make improvements to our tools and to make shift work feel like less work so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know that a more seamless user experience between the iOS and Android versions of the app is something you'd like to see in the future. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns. I'm always happy to help! Thank you for being a part of When I Work, Tom! Warm regards, Ky

Catherine
CEO in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 2-10 werknemers

Works Well Enough

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it worked well for our first digital time clock. However as the price increased and the features become less focused on what we needed, we moved on to other programs. For retail or part-time employees this could be very useful.

It is easy to sign up for and simple to manage. The cost is very low and usually has a free trial before you buy.

The updates kept causing issues. Employees interface on a computer had to consistently be signed in again. The Kiosk feature needs improvement.

3 maanden geleden

Hi there Catherine, Ky here from the Customer Care team at When I Work. I'm following up to thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review. We're sorry to hear that the updates cause your team issues and as much as we'd love everything to work out for all workplaces, we definitely understand needing to find the best fit for your individual workplace. If you have more specific feedback you'd like to share please feel free to submit a ticket at https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ We'd love to hear more about your experience! Thank you for trying out When I Work, Catherine! Warm regards, Ky

Stephanie
Office Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Very Satisfied User

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy that the employees can verify their hours themselves and also put in their time requests. It's also convenient for the employees to be able to add notes regarding why they need an adjustment on their time sheet. I find that When I Work is very user friendly and that really helps my employees and I.

I enjoy the ease of being able to track employee time sheets. When I Work is very user friendly for both the administrator and users. I also am very impressed with the customer service department when I reached out to them regarding upgrading ny services and they were very helpful with recommending what would best suit the needs of both the employer and staff.

It was a little difficult for the employees to get used to the change of software that was being used for payroll, however, that is no fault of When I Work. Change can be difficult and hard to remember at times.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Stephanie - Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review with us! I'm thrilled to hear that our Timesheets and features have been so helpful for you and your team! It's awesome to hear that our Customer Care team has been able to assist and be so helpful as well, thank you so much for letting us know! If you, or your team have questions at anytime, we're here to help! Again, thanks for this awesome 10/10 review! Kindly, Adrianne

Ashley
HR & Training Specialist in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

When I Work Tells Me When I Work

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our employees enjoy being able to see the schedule for the entire organization, as well as breaking down the view into their specific location when needed. They are also notified in real time of any changes that are made, and have the ability to trade shifts with other employees through the app.

When I Work allows us to schedule for all of our locations in one place. We love that we can color code each location and positio, making it easy to break the schedule down into various views.

We once attempted to integrate When I Work's time tracking feature, but there were several issues that could not be corrected for our needs.

9 maanden geleden

Hi there Ashley, Sarah here from the team at When I Work. Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app. We are thrilled to hear that you love it as much as we do! I appreciate your feedback regarding the Time & Attendance features not quite meeting your business needs. We are always looking for ways to improve the app and features, and user feedback is the most important factor in those improvements. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Care Team, or direct your team to, by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/. We are always happy to help! Again, thank you for this review and feedback. Have a lovely day! Best, Sarah

Liz
Youth Development Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic Tool!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I will never go back to the old way. When I Work has revolutionized my work day.

I have numerous staff working different jobs at different locations. Previously I was using Excel to schedule them all. Keeping track of days off and their class schedules was next to impossible. Letting the staff request time off and set their availability streamlined the process drastically. Since switching to When I Work my time spent scheduling has been greatly reduced. The mobile app is very helpful for my employees. The ability to designate positions is also very valuable. A large portion of my staff work in a child care setting so there are rules about qualifications necessary for each shift. I can designate which staff have which qualifications so that only eligible staff can be scheduled for a specific shift.

I don't believe I have any cons. Occasionally when they change or update something it will cause an issue. I contact their customer service and it is corrected immediately.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Liz - Thank you for this amazing 5 star review! I'm so happy to hear that the features and options we offer meet many of your business needs and make your job easier! Availability is one of my favorite features we offer since it helps managers get more time back and empowers employees to manage their time! Thank you again for this great review! Kindly, Adrianne

Timothy
General Manager in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool for managers and employees!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The ease of navigating the app. Being able to put the scheduling software directly on the phone of the employees is outstanding. We also really enjoy utilizing the messenger tool. Its a great way to speak to everyone in an efficient manner.

We dont like the add drop portion of shift scheduling and changes. As a management staff we would like to use this but it has been difficult to create a process do to implement this do to it not requiring a manager approval.

6 jaar geleden

Hi there Timothy, Thanks for taking the time out of your day to review our app! I am happy to hear that When I Work has made communicating with your team a little easier. I will certainly pass along your feedback about the Swap and Drop feature to our team so we can look into improvements that would make the feature more user-friendly. In the meantime, we do have a way to turn on 'Manager Approval' for Swap and Drop requests. This means that when the Swap and Drop request is made, the request will first be sent to a Manager to approve before the request is sent to other users to pick up. The Account Holder or a Manager can turn on the Manager Approval setting for Swaps and Drops from their 'App Settings' section via the web. They will then need to navigate to the 'Scheduling' section of the App Settings to enable Manager Approval. If you have any questions, you can reach out to our Customer Care Team at [email protected]. Sincerely, Kara -When I Work Team

Great for hourly staff

4,0 vorig jaar

Employees find it easy to use. Admin uses it daily

Workchat is often faulty. Our manager (Android user) is so frustrated and has contacted support over 10 times.

vorig jaar

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review the When I Work app. We are pleased to hear that your employees and Admin find the app easy to use. Regarding the WorkChat feature, we appreciate your feedback and continue to work on refining this feature, as well as others. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Care Team each time you are noticing issues so that we can continue to document and troubleshoot with you. Please submit a ticket to our Care Team by visiting https://help.wheniwork.com/submit-a-ticket/ if there are any other questions or concerns we can address for you. Thank you, Sarah

Kelsey
Campus Experience Coordinator in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Makes scheduling a breeze!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it! Have I said that enough? Give this software a try if you're in charge of scheduling any number of employees. They can have it as an app on their phones, too, so it's super easy for everyone to use.

I love this software! I manage 50 student employees, and until I discovered When I Work, scheduling them was the biggest headache! This makes it so easy. I have each of them input their weekly availability, and then when I go through each week to create our schedule, I can quickly see if someone is available for a certain shift. They can request time off, request to drop shifts and offer it to another student, and confirm shifts. I can't say enough good things about When I Work. It's easy to figure out and has made a world of difference in keeping our ambassadors accountable for their shifts.

I don't have any complaints about this software. We've been able to manage just using the free version that allows me to schedule shifts 10 days out, and it's been great. In the future I would love for our office leadership to approve using the purchased monthly subscription, but I'm so grateful When I Work has the free version because we've been able to give it a try and have found that it's an amazing scheduling tool.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Kelsey, Marie here with the Customer Care team. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We love hearing that When I Work has made scheduling so much easier for you! I am glad you are using the availability feature and swap/drop feature to help schedule as well. If any questions come up please reach out to us at [email protected]. Cheers, Marie

Karen
Practice Manager in VS

Ease of use that thus a great solution for us as a company to use.

3,0 7 jaar geleden

It's a simple and easy solution for scheduling. The managers Like being able to view on a computer , staff use the app to see their schedules.

The is no where for managers to make notes on employees regarding that schedules. - example while an employee did not show up to work - if you use the shift notes every is notified . Haven't yet been able to see if you can create a small group chat - example only managers.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you are continuing to find When I Work to be easy to use and overall a great solution for your company. When I Work does offer the internal "Shift Notes" on an employee's particular shift. If you add these notes, only the employee will see and be alerted with these notes/changes. Furthermore, you may be able to use "WorkChat" to communicate with staff and/or other managers when staff do no-show. This would be a great tool for a small-group chat, here's more info: https://help.wheniwork.com/articles/using-workchat-computer/ If these ideas/tools above would be helpful and solve your concerns, would you be willing to increase your rating for When I Work? We'd love to help improve your experience and would be thrilled if you would consider this a 5-star app :) If there are any questions and/or feedback, please email [email protected] and we'd be happy to consult further. Thanks! Sasha