Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Asana

Asana voor ideeënbeheer. Laat je teams met Asana geïnspireerd werk ontwerpen, maken en verzenden, afgestemd op strategische doelen.

Meer informatie over Asana

Furthermore, Asana's extremely adjustable and attractive GUI makes interacting with it a lot more enjoyable. It was well worth the money.

When you set up a new account, you naturally are opted in to the email notifications, which can be really annoying and a pain to remove. My only suggestion to the Asana team would be to change that.

Beoordelingen van Asana

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Asana heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 12.661 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Asana eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (12.661)

Jakob
Jakob
International Development Manager
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Marketing and Design Teams - Others not so much

4,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jeb
Jeb
Project Manager in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Asana is our primary project management tool

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been great with Asana. It's super simple to use and the visual representations of the projects/tasks we're working on makes it easy for others to interpret what we're doing.

The thing I like most about Asana is that it's dead simple to use for me and our team. It's drag and drop and visually easy to use.

The learning curve is not steep but not short if you don't comprehend the ideas around time/project management.

Mark
Director, CEO in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 11-50 werknemers

Asana is streamlining how tasks, workflows and projects are managed.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Asana experience is just fantastic and amazing. It is a product worth purchasing for managing workflows and projects.

Firstly, I love not only the simplicity but also the robustness that comes with Asana. I am able to manage and be in track with all my tasks and projects as well as communicate and collaborate with workmates simultaneously without experiencing hitches. Asana is easily accessible and allows for remote working. Available for both smartphones, Pcs and web.

I have not come across a problem worth addressing, Asana has high usability and provides fantastic results.

Haimi
Haimi
Market Analyst in Portugal
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

Asana is like a diet - it'll probably work, if you manage to stick with it

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Asana is a great project management too - if you can be bothered to open and check it everyday. I'm not entirely sure what it is about Asana, but in 3 of my previous 4 roles that used Asana, we abandoned it within a month. There's just something about it (maybe visually?) that does not keep us coming back. Perhaps it's the way we're using it, but then again, I wouldn't want to spend ages learning how to make it perfect. Basically, its okay if you can stick with it.

Asana is a great project management tool. It has all the tasks and projects laid out. You can assign people roles, tasks, projects, and deadlines. It makes for a systematic Monday morning meeting run-through of what needs to be done operationally. And it's great for the planning stages, too.

Asana is not great with visualing the project (instead of just listing it). As a visual person, I don't enjoy seeing rows and rows of bunched-up text. Maybe there's a way around that, but I also can't be bothered to spend time learning it. There are also some very unnecessarily complicated methods of setting up projects, or at least my previous boss always made a mess of doing so in the correct place, making it difficult for us to find where the task assigned to our name fitted in the grand scheme of things. So perhaps clearer guidance within the site would be better (rather than us having to rely on YouTube tutorials).

Shelley L.
Shelley L.
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Asana Keeps Me On Track

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been really good. This program is a big help! I also like that if I need someone else to help, I have an extra license.

I not only use Asana for my own small business, but also to manage the projects for other clients, as well as my personal projects. Asana offers powerful tools at a lower price than other project management software. Although you may want to upgrade for more features. It's fairly easy to set up although I feel I may not be using it to it's full potential. They offer webinars and educational material to help you.

Still wish the pricing could be lower, especially for a single user who doesn't have an office full of people or a large budget. With every app and program requiring subscriptions these days, it really adds up and my project management software will be lowest on the list if something has to go. I also had a bad customer service experience. It took a while but I was able to finally get an answer for my set up question.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, monday.com en Wrike

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Best price, ease of use, mobile abilities and notifications.

Asana Review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great experience! I will be using it with my volunteers on all future projects.

Ease of use and set up. Most features were free but I was able to make use of the upgrade during the last stretch of the project I was planning. Mobile version works very well.

It's not a like least but I don't need all the functionality. I used many tools in the past that tried to do everything and over time became weak so hopefully Asana will keep up with all it's trying to succeed on.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday.com en ClickUp

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: I needed more functionality than what Trello had to offer.

Overgestapt van: Plutio en Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Cost and ease of use mostly, but also I had some experience with Asana from a customer years ago so I decided it was time to give Asana another try.

Useful to Manage your Tasks & Projects

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall if we talk about management and client interaction, it is useful as it has transparency of all tasks and deadline for the projects.

I got to know about asana in my corporate life to keep track of the projects. And now as a freelancer, i use asana to manage my daily tasks and keep track of my clients work too.

It is easy to use in Desktop but for mobile application i found it bit tough to operate.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Asana is new and people need to spend time to understand the features and how it works. but i found Trello is easier one which not that much complex features.

Cayley
Cayley
CEO in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Asana helped us manage projects

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I have used a lot of project management software but Asana was the easiest to use. Good design makes it more enjoyable.

Inability to search for different projects

Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 51-200 werknemers

Affordable solution for managing projects and tasks

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I feel that Asana is worth the money. It does the job and helps with project management, task management, marketing planning and much more.

Simpler user interface, very very easy to use and affordable.

Nothing really. I felt asana is worth every bang for buck. It falls short when compared to Jira but much simpler

Joe
Joe
Co-Founder in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great For Communication & Connectivity

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Asana is a great program to stay in communication with co-workers.

Being able to connect with peers from anywhere instantly.

It can get a little crowded without a maintenance crew.

Jessica
Jessica
Business Owner in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use Project and Event Management Tool

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I like how easy it is to implement and just hit the ground running. When getting started what you are offered on the free plan is amazing!!! The support team are happy to help

I don't really have any cons, as the Asana team are happy to keep evolving the product and working with the users.

Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Robust Project Management Software for Creative Agency

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Asana has allowed our business to become so much more streamlined, and we no longer worry about dropping balls or missing deadlines. We have been able to accomplish so much more work because of our organization within Asana.

Asana has been integral to our business in the last few years -- the platform allows for robust content / project management. We are a small design and web development agency, and we're finally able to track our projects from first inquiry to project close. Asana has been an amazing tool for keeping our processes efficient and transparent, and we've set up teams shared with some clients so that they too can be aware of our progress on their projects. We've also been doing all this using the free version -- we briefly tried a demo of the paid tier, but we found that for our small (and somewhat change-averse) team, the free version has virtually everything we need.

There are some elements of Asana that are surprisingly inflexible -- we'd love to have more color options to differentiate our projects and tags, rather than having to use the same 16 colors, for example. And the email notifications are not great -- they send more than is necessary, and they're not very customizable. Asana's customer support team is responsive, but all the requests we have appear to also have been in the request queue for years.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Jira en Trello

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: We needed a more robust tool that would organize our work by client/project, allow us to have conversations and share feedback, and keep a clear trajectory of each project and which team member was accountable at any point in time.

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Asana felt more robust and better for a larger team than Trello. Jira felt more aligned with agile development, which is not the majority of our work.

Britt
Strategic Account Manager in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Do you like lists? WOULD YOU LIKE MORE LISTS?

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We tracks projects/Deals over 5 teams with lots of timescales and deliverables. We are trying to cut down on tools because we are spread across too many of them. In the beginning, there was order and decorum, right now, it's hard to find things, and silo'ed departments are doing better than cross-functionals.

We spent about 4 months talking about the move from Trello to Asana, and about 2 months implementing it. Asana has a great project tracking abilities, and for us, the ability to put the same projects in different portfolios (think folders) was key as many different departments need vision into the same projects, but don't want to organize/think like a different department. I like the integration with slack.

Right now we are in list overload. I literally have over 200 tasks overdue in Asana right now, and it can stress you out so much, you just want to avoid the whole thing all together. Also, if you company likes to iterate a lot, it can be hard to find what you're looking for, because rules keep changing. Right now it's a mess, and I'm sure that has more to do with us than Asana. We're 80 people, we're on the way to be 200, and I'm worried about how much crazier it will get. Also, I don't like that everyone has full view into all my tasks. Somethings would be nice to be private.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Trello en Basecamp

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: No reporting, no historicals.

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: cradle to grave project management and recall. And Product team was already using it.

Kurt
Kurt
Creative Director/Founder in VS

Asana is Great for Task Management

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Asana has been an essential tool for our agency to centralize task management and have a tool to help us keep on task.

We are a digital marketing agency and we use Asana daily for managing tasks, both custom requests that come in from the client and monthly recurring tasks. It's perfect as a central portal where the team can see everything due and what is happening with tasks, vs. everything being lost in separate strings of emails. Asana has saved a lot of tasks from getting off track. We've been improving how we use it a lot in the last year, organizing it by client and devoted sections within each client to easily track different types of tasks, such as "Items Due from the Client" vs. "Monthly Recurring Tasks" or "Special Projects" etc. It's also really handy to have the phone app in addition to the computer version for working tasks on the go.

It works great for the task management aspect, but it would be great if it had budgeting and time planning functionality, so we did not have to go to separate solutions for that. It would also help to see general account or project status items, but we might be able to figure out a workaround to make that happen as we have on some other needs.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday.com en Wrike

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Workamajig's solution for this was just to cumbersome and not user-friendly like Asana is.

Overgestapt van: Workamajig

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: We just found Asana to be the easiest to use and the best fit for our team.

Louis
Mr in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Empower a manager to take on larger teams and projects

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I could not run my business without ASANA. We develop software for a living. It is the SINGLE most important tool that we own. I would go back to coding in notepad. If it would allow us to keep ASANA.

Asana provides a solid interface that empowers me as a manager to manage more team members more efficiently. This software provides time-saving resources by allowing stakeholders to get their own project updates and track the project's progress without interrupting the team executing the project. It provides: - Many ways to plan and manage - A clear view of the task load on each team member - Time planning to keep projects on deadline

Asana provides so many ways of doing things that every person who sets up a project can do so in a unique way. This requires a clear organizational strategy from the start. The issue: - Multiple ways of achieving the same outcome - Confusion on how to work within different project structure approaches Important to note: These cons are primarily a result of poor onboarding. They are not the fault of the software or ASANA directly. My encouragement is for anyone implementing this project to plan and test projects with a very small number of team members. Only once the entire organization can be trained to create and manage projects according to your prescribed workflow should the software be opened up. You must engage with ASANA's guides early. As well as plan and provide training every employee to see the best ASANA experience.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp en monday.com

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Our previous software for project management had an extremely limited tool set.

Overgestapt van: Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: The freemium approach made it easy to try. Once we dove into it and built several projects. We saw success. It was a no-brainer to continue forward with the product. We onboarded everyone very quickly (too quickly) and saw immediate gains in productivity and morale. There is much satisfaction to be gained by checking of tasks and seeing how much you accomplished each week.

Diane
Technical Writer in VS
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Asana Changed my Entire Approach to Work

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software helped me keep my job. With numerous complex tasks and projects and rapidly changing priorities, follow-up tasks were slipping through the cracks. Once I started using Asana, I felt confident to take on the most complex projects and job duties without becoming overwhelmed.

It's easy to jump right in and start working with this, even while you are still learning the interface. It does take a little time to get to know the program so that you know how you want to organize your tasks and projects. I was using lists and spreadsheets to manage my projects previously and some aspects were slipping through the cracks. It allows for easy use by multiple team members without overlap or stepping on each others work. It has completely changed my ability to manage every detail of a project and has substantial flexibility to adapt it as you see fit. There are so many things I like about this software that it's hard to name just one thing that I like most.

I would like to be able to see the Project that a subtask is part of in the "My Tasks" view instead of that field being blank. It may be due to using the free version that this is not available. I also can't view the priorities in the "My Tasks" view, but I worked around that by creating "tags" with colored numbers, red 1, yellow 2, green 3, etc.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Smartsheet

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Our budget was tight, so Asana's long-term free option (as opposed to a short trial) put it over the top. It has the features we need to complete projects within our small team.

Mohammed Majeed
Field Manager in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

don't be deceived by the extremely user friendly interface, it is beast when it comes to performance

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having used multiple project management software on different projects with different teams, I have noticed that those on Asana usually have the least uptake times for new team members to get used to the software. Not only does that advantage reduce onboarding and training times, it also reduces the frequency of errors and ends up boosting productivity much more that what I have observed on other teams.

Navigating around the program is very simple and uncomplicated. This is usually my first consideration when I am learning to use any software, and with Asana it doesn't come any less uncomplicated than that. Another wonderful thing about Asana is the unending list of second and third party software it seamlessly integrates with. With this, there is often zero disruption of workflow systems for teams new to Asana.

The file formats available for exporting projects is not extensive enough; often requiring secondary conversion into other equally useful and common formats.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Nifty, Adobe Workfront en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: The project management team had a preference for Asana so I had to learn to use it when I moved unto that project

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: They were decisions premade by the different project management teams for which they preferred amongst the approved options.

Roldan
Roldan
Web UX/UI Designer/Developer in Filipijnen
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Best choice or good alternative

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good! Asana is not as difficult to get the hand out with. I did manage to set-up all my tasks and projects personally. Though, I haven't used it for a long time when I did tested Monday.com.

I can bet in all of Asana's features from Task management, Scheduling, Materials management, Gantt Charts, Collaborations and the likes. Save for time tracking which is not (yet) available. The Free Pricing however, is generous enough to collaborate with up to 10 or 15 more individuals. Other top PMS has less to nothing - or just one user allowed.

User Interface. Asana needs to improve on there user interface to be at par with Monday.com. I've been using Monday and never looked back (except maybe if someday they will overrun Monday with features. Time Tracking. This one matters for some users, specially freelancers and online nomads alike. Just wondering why this wasn't integrated just yet. Set-up. It wasn't that easy to get started for non-techie users. So patience a virtue. Though PMS are understandably complicated, Monday take the pie in this domain.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: monday.com

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Well, upon company decision and me as consultant. Monday duly meets our startup company's needs and wants.

Overgestapt van: monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: I choose Asana the first time. But upon testing other PMS, it seems the other weighs more than Asana.

Nic
Freelance Consultant in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

Accuracy for teams!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Asana has helped me help my clients in increasing efficiency and establishing an understanding between multiple business areas.

Asana has a number of templates and various different ways to manage and execute projects of different natures. For example, I use and always suggest to my clients that they use a weekly meeting templates where the sections match the various business operations such as marketing, operations, accounts, warehouse, etc. This allows items for discussion to be addressed in the weekly meeting and then allocated to the projects and individuals for execution. It's great for collaborating and ensuring that everyone in a team nails their dealings.

I do find it a bit pricey for smaller businesses, especially when handling multiple clients/projects from a single account and each project needs to be private. It's too expensive for freelancers or small agencies.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Trello en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: I had previously worked in Asana so it was easy for me to grasp. I also need to train my clients how to use it so it is imperative that I have a thorough understanding of the products I implement for them.

Reactie Asana

4 jaar geleden

Hi Nic and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know Asana has helped you and your clients to increase efficiency! We recently made some changes to our paid plans, and among other things, we've implemented a paid solution for teams of 2,3 and 4 people! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if this is something you'd be interested in. We're also available via our Community Forum if you have some questions or need any assistance!

Lindsay
Operations Administrator in VS
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A Step Away From Being The Best

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have felt a huge and increasing need for something like Asana and couldn't find the right fit for a fair price. Asana has been the closest we've found to what we are looking for. We can add sub-contractors on individual projects and assign them tasks without having to pay an arm and a leg. This platform would be dynamite with a couple additional features and small changes, but regardless, it has still been of great benefit to us. It is simple enough (compared to complex tools like Bitrix24) but dynamic enough (compared to simple tools like Trello) to be our main work space hub. Because we are used to using free and unlimited tools (like Bitrix24 and Trello), we like that Asana is an affordable solution. We are grateful for all of the benefit it has added to our company!

Asana has been a huge asset to our company! It's is very easy to use, clean, organized, aesthetically engaging, and customizable enough to fit specific needs of unique organizations. To create a task list, you must create a new project, so we have a unique "project" for each employee, simply as a way of putting their personal to do list in Asana, instead of having a separate platform (like Wunderlist) for general tasks. Now all project tasks and general tasks can be viewed in one list in Asana. Asana works with our time tracking platform (Toggl) so employees don't have to shift between windows to track which project they are working on. The Timeline view was the biggest selling point for us, since the simple Trello-like project view is far too basic for the complexities of our many fast moving projects. Asana Timeline is simple enough that we don't waste valuable hours just getting the project timeline setup (templates is a life-saver), but we also don't waste time duplicating work, retracing steps, dividing tasks via email, etc. It keeps us organized and helps us communicate progress quickly.

Asana allows you to chat around any project, however, the notifications for new messages do not get your attention! You have to be in Asana or email no-stop to realize someone has written you. This makes the conversation/chat element near useless for us. We have to put our messages in Asana (so we can keep all project information in one place) but then notify the associated colleague in What's App that they have a pending and time sensitive message in Asana. This is frustrating! There are a handful of other elements that make this platform less than it could be. When you add a task with a due date and due time, you will not receive an overt chime or pop-up notification at the due time. Again, you must be constantly checking email or Asana... very inefficient with numerous projects going at once and for employees with lots of emails coming in throughout the day. Additionally, you cannot designate a default "assign to" person for a particular task/project list. These issues have been brought up by many Asana users and even after lots of time passing, there has not been real resolution to these frustrating elements.

Michelle
Michelle
Strategic Consultant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Long time user

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Asana for years- I think starting in 2010 or 11. I've used it so long that many of my accounts started as the free version and I've watched them slowly and effectively roll out added, useful, functionality without hassle or interruption. I've introduced over 10 nonprofit organizations to using Asana, and everyone has loved it.

Easy to learn, attractive and simple interfaces, easy to make it your daily home base. Great for both new and experienced computer users. I love that you can have task/project-related convos and attachments. This is excellent if you are like me and frequently need to show people where they made decisions in the past in an easy way. I love that events can be recurring on almost every pattern I've ever thought of. I use it for grants tracking, so I can assign out pieces to different team members and easily gather pieces back to me. I love that I can hyperlink to previous years notes, attachments, etc. for easy reference, which is really helpful with donors. I also use it to plan editorial pieces, social media, communications campaigns, nonprofit programs, board meetings, household tasks and chores, etc. Previosuly I used it for large books/projects to break large academic projects into smaller pieces. I've used it with large and small groups aged 18-67. I've set it up for over 10 orgs/groups and it is fast and easy. Everyone loves how easy it is to just start using it. Great email functionality and it has a ton of add-ins you can use to link to other software (like time tracking, invoicing, etc.) I LOVE ASANA.

I love their free version with a firey passion, but once downside is as they have grown, the free version has lost some searching/reporting capability. However, using their paid product gets you everything you could want. So if you are piloting the free version to get a sense, there is a lot more out there.

A review of Asana by a Creative Director of a Marketing Agency

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A very useful - maybe even invaluable - tool for busy workplaces. Decent looking UI and colour scheme, clear lists but not so clear Project Views - not very good for visual people. Annoying notifications - but maybe I should just try and reduce the number of concurrent tasks!

There is something very satisfying about having a digital to do list, saved in the cloud, updated automatically and reminding you of key dates, comments and edits. There is something even more satisfying about being able to finally click a little tick button and have an animated unicorn fly across the screen as a reward. It is very useful to be able to keep ALL correspondence relating to a particular task or project in the same thread. This includes text messages, copy, images, PDFs, etc. - all easily downloadable. It's fairly intuitive - looming deadlines are highlighted in red, you can order tasks how you'd like them, you can tag people using the @ symbol like in Gmail and on social media. So, when you are in Asana, all is fine - you can see all your tasks as a list, a project as a whole or separated into Elements. You can even see your team-mate's projects too. Oh, also, adding sub tasks to tasks and sub tasks is very useful. It's not a nice feeling knowing that you can't tick something off your list until it's sub tasks sub tasks have been done, but that's not Asana's fault! It's nice that it emails you to notify you of key events, but this does have a downside. It's good that it ties in with Time Tracking software too.

So, we have to talk about emails. I, as I'm sure many others do too, have a huge number of tasks assigned to me on Asana. Many of these involve other people - clients, team members, project managers, etc. They all have different deadlines and start dates. Every single action involving you, by default, generates an email. Even after turning many of these notifications off, the Updates folder in my inbox is still so full or notifications, it's very common to miss more important ones. Also, the very fact that there is an Inbox IN Asana itself, means that you are notified of everything twice. This aspect doesn't quite feel right or logical. It also quite frequently logs me out, forcing me to log back in again.

Heidi
Membership Engagement Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

The organizational tool to keep your life colorful and carefree

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'd recommend Asana to anyone who asked because I have not yet found a software that I like as much. It's colorful, inviting, and friendly. It makes you feel encouraged to look at your long list of things to do, rather than fill you with dread. In my job, I have many hats to juggle, and Asana helps to take care of it all. It's the sticky note of the internet, and I am a grateful user.

I am a sticky note person. I have sticky notes everywhere, but the problem is that sticky notes can't remind you of your tasks, notify you if you've missed a deadline, or post comments to your coworkers to find out if they've completed their portion of the task. Asana does all of that. I can organize my work life down to the millisecond if I wanted to, but that's a little overkill. Everything in Asana is clearly displayed and labeled. Our staff uses the system together, so I can keep track of what my coworkers have on their plate. It helps me to know if/when I can interrupt them or ask to assist on a task. The deadlines are helpful as well and intuitive. If you miss a task, it goes red. Check off a task, and the funniest thing happens. A unicorn shows up to congratulate you. I appreciate the humor of the software developers. It reminds me that we are all human and just want to laugh sometimes. If you have a task that needs to get done, but a coworker is the person who has to do it, no problem! Simply assign a task to them, and they will get a notification. No more tracking down staff in the office just to ask them to do something. It's a very efficient tool, and I am very happy.

There is no messaging component that allows for live chat conversations. That is the only downside. If I want to have a conversation with a coworker on a project, I have to create a comment and tag them in it- real Facebook style. If I could have a chat button to work in real time with my coworkers, I'd get rid of Slack in a heartbeat. Also, sometimes categorizing the section entitled "My Tasks" can be tricky. There are so many settings that you have to be very specific, like assigning a date and a person to the task (like yourself). If you accidentally write a task, but don't assign a date or person, that task could disappear somewhere into your growing list of things to do. It can be easy to lose a task if you're not careful.

Odette
Deputy Executive Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Intuitive, Powerful, and Beautiful To Do App

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Asana has allowed our office to both keep extremely flexible and extremely specific project to-do lists. It also allows us to keep our conversations about an issue or project in one place, archived for all time. Additionally, we are able to keep reference information about each project in Asana, creating one central place to check for details, status, and tasks on each project.

Asana is extremely easy to implement in an office. The design is clean and intuitive and feels very familiar and easy to use from Day 1. Love the ability to create tracking boards or lists, depending on what my need is; and the ability to switch between both of these views is a huge plus. The animations are a delight. Love the Chrome and Gmail plug-ins, I use those multiple times a day. I liked Asana so much that I implemented it at home to keep our family on track and organized.

I wish there was the ability to personalize the skin of the app more -- different backgrounds for the desktop, stickers. I also wish that Asana could integrate with electronic planners to replace their to-do list function.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Trello, Basecamp en Microsoft To Do

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Wunderlist did not have the data parsing power we needed. Asana is so much more flexible and customizeable!

Shashank
Shashank
Digital Marketing Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easiest Way to Manage Your Team Work and Tasks Handling

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have many promoting enactments spread over different time spans and over numerous brands we own. Having the option to arrange the entirety of this successfully and keep everybody on time has been a huge assistance and has spared us endless long stretches of time. We utilize this apparatus day by day to keep everybody on target, and I was unable to be more joyful with the outcomes. We have seen an improvement in announcing guidelines since we began utilizing Asana. Colleagues are straightforward and it is anything but difficult to see everything and help those that are having difficulties finishing ventures.

It's anything but difficult to actualize and to installed new clients. The interface is alluring and instinctive. New highlights are showing up at regular intervals - the as of late included Portfolio/Workload include is splendid. Presently I get the Gantts I have to screen my group's remaining task at hand and our numerous undertakings. Incredible labeling and search capacities make it exceptionally easy to monitor our horde promoting enactments and all their related expectations. Including subtasks and including teammates errands makes it extremely simple to monitor who needs to do what and by when. Different perspectives like records, schedules, and kanban sheets make it open to everybody in the group who thinks and cycles data in an unexpected way. The UX is perfect and basic, and the 'my undertakings' and 'inbox' highlights help us all monitor what's going on in our allocated zones.

The main con I have is that there is fairly a lofty expectation to absorb information for a portion of the further developed highlights, and there's some genuine reasoning and truly difficult work needed to get everything spread out and composed in the device and afterward get everybody onboarded. Be that as it may, I think this is likely going to be the situation with any group embracing a task the executives instrument. Despite the fact that it gives the choice to make sure about archives and information from altering by empowering the remark just element, it doesn't limit survey of the information of which it is a component they can add to ensure there is choice on who can see information among the colleagues.

Niklas
Niklas
Senior Project Manager in VS
Farmaceutica, 501-1.000 werknemers

Practical tool for planning and scheduling projects and managing tasks.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The key issue we are addressing is keeping medium and long-term projects organized in one location, especially when numerous people or departments are involved. Being able to establish schedules is also very important for tracking progress. We have also discovered that Asana may be beneficial for tasks that we previously performed in an Excel spreadsheet, such as establishing our yearly budget, whether you are working in a team or managing projects and people on your own, with or without expertise managing resources. In comparison to other systems, tracking project progress, bottlenecks, recovery, and efficiency is not a huge issue when using Asana remotely or in a typical office environment.

I like being able to click "My Tasks" to see what I need to prioritize depending on deadlines, including multi-workflow projects; it helps me remain on top of my work and guarantee I get everything done on time. With Asana, an easy-to-use project management application that is useful even for rookie or inexperienced users, creating, scheduling, and managing operational workflow, development projects, and team performance becomes simple and comfortable.

I dislike it when random people in my workplace assign me jobs in Asana with no context or explanation; I believe there should be an option to refuse assignments or seek extra information before they are automatically placed to their task list. Asana is a straightforward and easy-to-use application, however beginner users may struggle to utilize it when they are unfamiliar with how to use it, for example, for project Gantt charts, plan time tracking, and other comparable project functions. counterpart software.