Over Asana

Asana is de gemakkelijkste manier om al het werk van je team te organiseren en te beheren. Ontdek waarom meer dan 9000 klanten Asana 4,5 van de 5 sterren geven.

Meer informatie over Asana

Furthermore, Asana's extremely adjustable and attractive GUI makes interacting with it a lot more enjoyable. It was well worth the money.

When you set up a new account, you naturally are opted in to the email notifications, which can be really annoying and a pain to remove. My only suggestion to the Asana team would be to change that.

Beoordelingen van Asana

Waar voor je geld

Asana heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 10.784 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Asana eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (10.784)

Muhammad daud S.
Muhammad daud S.
IT Manager in VK
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Asana - Easy Management of Tasks and teams

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Asana overall worked out great tool for our business and managing projects. It has some great features with managing teams and tasks embedded with calendar and file upload features. Overall Asana is great in deploying projects among the team.

Asana is a great tool and utility to manage tasks, teams and projects. It has great features to manage the time pane for teams and assign the tasks accordingly. Great to have the embedded features to add files and other information within tasks.

Asana has limitations in trial version and it doesn’t support full features with Microsoft Teams application yet. It has limited functional with embedded applications which if improvised could be more effective.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira en Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Jira and Trello have different structures and the feasibility and ease of tasks management is better in Asana as compare to other applications.

Andrea B.
Researcher - Lecturer in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Asana makes my life easier

5 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using asana for at least six years now. Before, I used Excel for complex projects (I worked as a consultant) and to-do list applications for other matters (including, personal.) Since I got asana, all my projects are in one place. In Asana I basically have my life project. I've had a great experience with the application, and I'm glad it now has a desktop application.

First, I would be delighted with the interface. The projects are on the right, and I can switch between different layouts at the top. I use List and Calendar. I like that in that same view, I can see my labels. I use the labels to prioritize tasks across projects. I like how intuitive it is to navigate through the projects. Second, I like how easy it is to enter information. I can schedule tasks from my email. I can save notes under each task. Third, I like how easy it is to collaborate with others.

There is no plugin to convert links into tasks when using Firefox. That is so far my only negative point.

Jordanna B.
Director in Canada
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

It's a solid project management platform for larger teams

3 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Asana is great for tracking communication between team members on multiple projects to ensure everyone is on the same page. It has lots of different functions and helps to promote clear communication.

For smaller teams it is not cost effective as there are much cheaper (or free) alternatives out there.

Overwogen alternatieven: Todoist en Zoho Projects

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: I hate kanban boards and Asana has more view options.

Chief Operating Officer in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Asana is my choice

4 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We use Asana to plan and manage online course developments at a private university.

Asana is fairly easy to learn and is effective for project management without getting too deep in the weeds of project management. Oh, you can get deep in the PM weeds if you prefer with Asana, but going deep isn't necessary for the product to work well.

I'd like to see better note-keeping and note-finding abilities. It's sometimes important to document conversations and occurrences that happen outside the digital realm.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday.com

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Jira was a terrible UX. I had used Asana in another job and thought it would be better for our purposes. Indeed, it is!

Overgestapt van: Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: We liked the customization ability, UX, and ease of use of Asana.

César C.
César C.
Computer engineer in Panama
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

A great productivity tool

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Asana is the productivity tool I use with my small workgroup at school and it has never let me down, the productivity and efficiency of my group increased exponentially with the implementation of Asana. It is a very well-thought-out tool that meets everything you need; it works fast and accurately, and the interface is intuitive. It is great software to improve your productivity, either in a group or personally.

Asana is a great project manager, it has many tools that favor collaborative work. The task and time management in Asana is flawless, and the different ways to present your organization are great, whether it's a list, a task flow, or a calendar, whatever you use does the job. It is constantly evolving and updating software, so it can only get better. An important point in favor of Asana is the integration with third-party applications, such as Google Calendar or Notion, very few software have such a complete third-party integration. Overall, it's an excellent tool for productivity whether you're working in large or small groups.

Asana fulfills most of the functions that it promises, however, it would be nice if the free version is not so limited, mainly because in small workgroups this can be a compelling reason to give up using Asana. Also, when you first start using Asana, the learning curve can be a bit slow, but after a few days of using it, you get used to it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Teams

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Asana is much simpler and it is simpler in task and project management.

CEO and owner in Brazilië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The power of Kanban: meet Asana!

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I’m pretty happy happy with Asana, it was a game changer when we started to work with third parties. The workflow management is impeccable. Since we’re working with people outside the company, is very important that everyone have the same decision-making power, and Asana provides that.

My company use Asana when working with partners, so we need a perfect software to integrate, communicate and delegate tasks with people outside the company, and Asana checks all the boxes. A calendar is provided to integrate with our mail and it is very easy to use, we use as an agenda, so everybody, including partners outside the company, knows what everyone should do and when they should do it. It has a nice mobile interface, which is very important to me as non-friendly technology user, I’ve never had any problems managing my team with my smartphone. The features provided are incredible, especially to integration with other programs.

It took a little bit of time to adapt to Asana, we use Trello for internal management, but Asana is way more complete when it comes to work with people outside your work environment. It lacks on notification customization, but this won’t affect on any level of management at all.

Entrepreneur in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Super tool for keeping small team accountable!

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I love how it really makes it so much easier to communicate with all the team members while working on a project and more importantly just allows us to keep being reminded of the tasks that we need to complete. The platform facilitates group work so being able to manage the project is easier with Asana than anything else.

The only criticism I have with Asana is that there is a little bit of a learning curve to get used to it. A few of our team members didn't quite get into the platform until a month or so after we started using it.

Ernesto alfonso O.
Ernesto alfonso O.
Director in Mexico
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Colaboración Eficaz e Intuitiva

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Los flujos de trabajo son insuperables con Asana. Es la mejor plataforma de Colaboración que he usado, en cuestión de colabaración y equipos es muy poderosa y eficaz.

Asana es la plataforma de colaboración, planeación, y seguimiento de proyectos más robusta y completa que existe. Implenta poderosas herramientas de Colabaroación, como seguimiento de proyectos, calendarios en colaboración, ofimatica integrada, planeaciones grupales, en fin todo lo que necesitas para colaborar.

No es tan sencilla la plataforma, requiere un poco de capacitación.

Overwogen alternatieven: Planning Center

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Es más sencillo que las demás plataformas, la incorporación de notificaciones, mensajería y chat es sumamente útil ademas de la capacidad de integrar mas herramientas colaborativas.

Marcus P.
Marcus P.
Chief of Operations in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to Use Project Management Software with a Hefty Pricetag for full features

4 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: For smaller projects where a visual timeline and lots of subtasks are not critical, this is an excellent and easy to use platform for project management.

Asana provides an easy platform to setup a project with a full team and assign tasks and deadlines to team members. The clarity for assignments, reminders, and keeping a schedule are excellent.

You have to pay the premium to get access to additional features like a timelines and subtasks, but the cost/benefit of that premium is hard to justify vis-a-vis the features of the free platform. It's a high additional cost to unlock those, in my opinion, marginal benefits.

Overwogen alternatieven: Todoist en Microsoft To Do

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: The free platform features were enough to keep us using Asana over paying for other products.

Gustavo B.
Gustavo B.
Director in Portugal
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Good choice for people who does need a management tool

4 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I stop using the system since I found myself and my coworkers wasting so much time at updating the activities in the platform.

It does offer several productivity features The interface is user-friendly They do have a reasonable price

It is probably contradictory with the purpose of the platform, but I find it to be a time consumer many times. For little organizations, it does not worth using this kind of system, since you need to keep everyone doing their best. For massive organizations, it might be ideal to keep trace of everyone activities.

Overwogen alternatieven: Whimsical, Trello en Microsoft Teams

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: I read about the platform and I thought it could offer us an extra productivity percentage.

Oussama R.
marketing manager in Algerije
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Amazing control with Asana

5 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: From my personal experience, I managed the marketing and sales team at Indaxia for three years across the Asana platform including social media and the company website.
Asana allowed me to save a lot of time and cost since our eight sub-centers are hundreds of miles apart, and I was able to juggle different tasks such as supervising contract graphic designers, reviewing sales reports for sales staff and even running various meetings with the help of the Zoom platform
During the pandemic, unlike many companies, our company's performance never declined because we were used to working across Asana before the Covid pandemic and in great coordination, so we were fully prepared to deal with such a situation.
With the exception of some minor modifications, I see Asana as one of the most prominent platforms that provide the user with an integrated and exceptional experience in its category.

In fact, the most distinctive thing about Asana is its integration as an application, which allows it to have complete control over all aspects of your projects and even your personal life, arranging your priorities and organizing your time and work team as you see fit. The interface of the application is very beautiful and distinctive, easy to use, whether from the phone or the computer, a very consistent design and a very successful selection of colors, which creates visual comfort. Multiple options in organizing and categorizing your documents, enabling linking to websites and social networking sites and managing them through the platform is very useful for emerging businesses or even large organizations to save time and costs and ensure timely commitment in performing the required work. Asana's performance reports are really impressive, and allow you to monitor your performance and that of your team as a whole and easily diagnose and remedy problems if any exist.

In such applications, I really like that there is flexibility in controlling the background and modifying it to suit the tastes of users, and the point here is that the application allows the user to add pictures of his company or his work team or anything related to the user as a background to the application, this really enhances the sense of belonging to users I really hope that in the future Asana will devise a way to remind users of upcoming deadlines through automated phone calls, as email is often not useful in circumstances of heavy tasks and messages I also like to always remind the importance of direct linking with other business platforms such as delivery platforms, freelance, and others, in order to meet all the needs of users through the platform, and this will be by investing strongly in the development of suggestion and recommendation systems because it is really a necessary feature for this type of platforms

Tracy O.
Business Owner in Zuid-Afrika
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Asana is the most important online tool I use for my Business.

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love the fact that I can manage my Branding and Website design clients along with my social media management clients all in one space. I very rarely get emails from my clients now and all communication and planning take place in Asana. This seems to save me a lot of time and energy and stops certain requests and tasks from getting lost in lengthy emails.
Being able to keep track of tasks within big projects is SUCH a game-changer. My clients and I are always on the same page and can always see where we are within the project.
For my social media management clients – having one space I can manage them all and see all their content calendars is a huge benefit. Using tasks to plan the month and each post – assign to my client for approval – then reassigned back to me to be posted has really streamlined my workflow.

The most impactful feature for me is the ability to create separate projects for each of my clients and customise the layout to suite their projects. I love the face that you can now switch between the board, calendar, and list view as I use each for certain projects. The board view is perfect for my Branding and Website design clients as we can see the whole project laid out. While the calendar view is fantastic for my social media marketing clients where I can view the months and what content to place where during the month. It is so simple to use that even my less tech-savvy clients can use it and end up incorporating it into their businesses. I love that I can easily integrate it with my Google Office too.

The thing I least enjoy about Asana is the pricing. Am unable to afford the paid version with the awesome extra features but I do make do with the free version.

Mehandi I.
Mehandi I.
Sales and Marketing Automation Expert in India

Asana Review

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am handling my entire business on Asana from Team Management, Task Management, Project Management, Client Onboarding, Virtual Assistant Management to Payments tracking all is done in one platform.

Project Management, Team Management, Task Management/Tracking, Timer, Third Party Integration, Different views for a project. Very user-friendly interface and easy to use.

Some features like time-tracking which is available in the free veesiom of Clickup is in the paid version of Asana also there are other features im comparison to Clickup like Hiding of Projects from other team mates is in paid version of asana.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday.com en ClickUp

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Trello was a bit complicated for me. not tjat much user friendly for my clients.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: It is easy to use, setup and manage.

Dustin A.
Event App Director in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Collaboration Made Easy!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Asana can be used in multiple different ways. It is so easy to communicate directly with employees and clients directly from each project. Asana will keep you organized and it will keep you on track to meet deadlines that you might have. I use Asana for several different areas of our business. Asana solved our issue of having information in several different places. Asana has helped us stay organized and operate more efficiently.

Asana offers a wide range of features that will help, no matter what you use it for. I love how they are always adding new features and tools. This is a great platform for collaborating with colleges and clients. Asana can also integrate with apps that you use on a daily basis. Asana can be used in several different ways, and you can customize your view to fit the type of project you are working on.

If you are using Asana for very basic projects, there is not a whole lot to complain about. If you are using Asana for more complex situations, there can be a bit of a learning curve. For what I do, there are times when I need to copy or duplicate a section inside of a project. Currently, you can not do this inside of Asana and the section has to be duplicated manually.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: We decided to use Asana because of the wide range of features that they offer. You can have one area of Asana that you can use for internal projects and a completely separate area where you are collaborating with clients. Asana also offers outstanding customer support and help documentation.

Mike G.
President in VS
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

What's to like about Asana

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's essential to our project management for our remote team. We can login from anywhere and see what's on the agenda, update items, and share progress.

Asana is a powerful project management tool for our team. It allows us to have a central place online to add client projects, marketing projects, and in-house projects and keep track of them. Totally love the recurring task feature.

I have a lot of completed tasks! It would be nice to be able to more easily archive them and clean my space up a bit more.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho CRM en Trello

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: We need more robust features.

Overgestapt van: Google Sheets

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Price point and it was recommended by another industry colleague who was raving about it.

Julie S.
Lead Project Manager in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Asana is a great project management tool

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm using Asana since the beginning of 2018. During this time we were looking THE project management tool for our company to be able to manage our client project. I spend a lot of time to benchmark and test the different project management tool. We decided to test Asana in the beginning of 2018 and since then, we are using everyday. At the very beginning only the project managers was using it, now everyone, included our client is using this tool.

The way everything is well think, the UX/UI team of Asana should work a lot on this tool interface because it's super easy, fast and intuitive to use it. I love the fact that I'm able to create any kind of project for any kind of client by using the same tool and by setting approximately the same column - and by adapting my tags according to the project. Also, this tool is used by everyone and understandable by everyone internally and externally! We reduced a lot the emails with the clients which secure a lot the projects.

The only little point I would like to improve/to add would be to be able to export any type of view: for example to be able to export the calendar view when a project is set. Even if a public link can be create and share to any one, many of our client prefers the pdf format and it is easier to attach on some client contract for example.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira

Overgestapt van: Azendoo

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: We didn't have enough IT project to work only on Jira. With Asana we can manage our social media project, creative and IT ones.

Grace A.
Grace A.
Digital Marketing Analyst in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

It offers an excellent service to manage all your projects.

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Asana for the last three years and it works perfect for what it was designed for; task and project management with collaborative tools and integrations, based on a simple system but able to unite teams and increase productivity. It is affordable and everyone can start using Asana, and for enterprise scale performance there are good plans or licenses.

Compared to other software/platforms, Asana has stood out for the following features: +It has integrations with important applications, such as Tableau, Salesforce, Google Calendar, Office 365, among others. +It has a highly interactive dashboard interface, you can leave comments, attach files you have on your computer or from Dropbox, G Drive or whatever your storage tool is. +Customer support is more responsive and friendly. +It is more efficient as it is perfect for working with large teams, has fewer limitations and is more professional. +More flexible customization. +Can track multiple projects with multiple timelines. It has several functions to manage a project, also to communicate internally in a team and to follow up on tasks. We can plan campaigns in advance and it is easier to know who is responsible for each element. *I like the dashboards because it helps me to visualize the work progressing in stages. Everyone has deadlines and due dates in their responsibilities, it's a more organized work, with reminders and so on. I can change views and visualize my tasks differently. *Assigning tasks is easy and you can put sub-tasks. Integrations with other applications improve the process of activities and expand the possibilities.

I think the only thing I have to mention here is that the search filter is not as robust a feature as the other tools, so I would like it to be optimized, with more options and customization.

Abraham C.
Abraham C.
Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Filipijnen
Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers

Best Free Project Management App for SMB

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Asana is very easy to use, fast, reliable, and powerful. Just with their free version, I've got nothing else to ask for. It got all I need to run my business and work with my clients. It's the best free project management for me.

When we switched to Asana years ago, I didn't appreciate it right away because it's a new environment to me had to make a lot of adjustments. But as I use it every day, I got familiar with the app very quickly. It is very easy to use and might have a little learning curve. Navigating the app is all common sense though, and their help docs are very handy if you got any problems. Even though I'm familiar with the app, when I tried to open their knowledgebase, I was surprised to know there's a lot more I can do with Asana. Even with just the free version, it's so powerful and you can do so many things! It's good enough for SMBs who are just starting out. For me, some premium features are just too much so the essential features are sufficient for my business and work. Another thing I like is you can switch to Kanban view, so it's a goodbye Trello for me. I use this view often on sprints and it's very handy and effective. Another feature I like is you can convert an email to a task in Asana just by forwarding it to a specific email they give you, then it will be added automagically in your specific project. I'm also happy that they have released their desktop app. That's a huge help for me in decluttering my browser tabs.

Asana is a beast. There's nothing to dislike from this app.

Rick K.
Director in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Asana Most helpful in Project Management

4 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used several project management software and this is the tool that seems to be most popular and functional with cross functional teams. Very few hiccups in the user experience. There are more expensive softwares with many more functions...but Asana is very proficient to get the job done for small and large teams or organizations

Asana is a great collaboration tool that helps teams work well together on integrated fronts and many different tasks. It has a lot of flexibility/customizations capabilities. It has a free plan to start with..but once you get into it..you see the value of buying a more advanced option.

a bit confusing at first for some...but once you spend time with it...it makes sense

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira

Mobile Marketing in Duitsland
Entertainment, 501-1.000 werknemers

Perfect Project Management Software

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We could easily organize a small team with Asana, create sub task of larger projects and assign responsibilities.

Very easy to use and understand Versatile in its functionalities Good templates for 1:1 or any other possibility to organize your tasks with your manager or team Good free functionality Lifesaving reminders! And unicorn rewards for finishing tasks

It is not as userfriendly when trying to attach pictures / files, as other programs. Not everything can be dragged an dropped. Sometimes it is a bit fiddly when trying to move tasks to other groups

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira en Trello

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Asana is more versatile than trello boards for organizing. Asana even has the same functinality + many others

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Most easy to use Good prior experience

Antonia C.
Digital Marketing Manager in Italië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

best option for those who want a free tool

4 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Asana is one of the best project management tool for a one person especially in its free plan. I speed up my work a lot during the time I was using Asana, and it also helped me to collaborate with two team mates. But when it comes to make a step higher (for example if you need a proper collaboration with your team or if you want to customize it better) the paid plan is not so cheap and it offers less than other tools.

A couple of years ago I totally fell in love with Asana for it's white background and the cleanliness of its interface. I'd say "nomen omen": it's easy to focus on your work and feel a sense of peace while working with Asana.

Time tracking is a critical part in my job and I didn't like the integrated tool in Asana (there was only Harvest at the time, now ther's Toggl which is much better).

Overwogen alternatieven: Trello en Notion

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Trello is too confusing and there are less customization opportunities. For examples it miss a calendar view on the free plan which is, in my opinion, a fundamental of the project management

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: It has a great free plan and it's really easy to learn

Prathamesh M.
Account manager IT applications in VS
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Asana an efficient and effective tool for project management

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience, this software stands out to be the best software for project management. It helps manage milestones as well as people. It helps track down backlogs and issues in the project and helps build a process streamline towards completing the project. Excellent tool to manage time and tasks.

Features are most likeable feature of this software. Creating projects, adding milestones, adding, and tracking tasks is efficient and easy and is very doable. Tracking activities on individual level and reporting backlogs and lags are efficient using this software. Reports are easily made using project templates and can be shared between different parties. Overall, Asana provides excellent project management capabilities to users and employees.

Frequent version updates are particularly challenging for any organization to address. Updates have sync issues with other systems, which leads to integration issues. The second issue is with customer support, which is slow and requires multiple calls to fix an issue. This process takes lot of time to understand the issue further leading to more deals in fixing the issue.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira en Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: Asana gives better customization options compared to other tools, it has extensive set of features and an interactive dashboard to manage work. From project management perspective it is easy to handle deadline and project streamline from the dashboard. Other alternates were expensive and required additional payment for these features.

Giovanni M.
Business Development Specialist in Filipijnen
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Very Useful and Affordable Project Management Software

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience as a Business Development Specialist using Asana is really great. It was introduced to me and my colleague back in October of 2020. We are able to consolidate all of our task progress reports from many spreadsheets and offline notepads. We are able to spend more on planning our strategy and action plans because of lots of time that we are able to save with this business tool. It’s a good software I can recommend for both starters and existing companies who're struggling with project management and task assignments. Even beginners can easily adapt to this because of tips appearing on the screen, I believe those are really designed as tutorials for new users. The only thing is that we haven’t tried yet if it works if there will be 10 or more collaborators.

-Easily pull-up my assigned task and my colleagues tasks in one work-space -It serve as Masterlist for all of the tasks assigned to me and to my co-worker by our superiors -On management perspective, you can easily check and find the specific persons/members assigned on projects and each task within.

-There is a chance that some users may find its user interface non-user friendly and kind of boring especially those that are not on the management side. -Using multiple workspaces is a bit confusing, but It can be resolved if there will be a feature to customize the position of tabs or group of tabs. -Still require serious planning for organization of workspace because it will be a mess if the administrator or project manager will just put all of the ongoing project in just one workspace. They should be grouped or properly arranged according to which the task is associated.

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior Graphics Designer in India
Grafisch ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers

Helpul team collaborator and task management tool for startups

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Asana is an excellent collaboration tool for helping teams manage all kind of tasks. Although when you start using asana its bit confusing and need time to learn features. But its flexibility and vast capabilities are well worth learning it initially to get started. As it is not a resource management tool we cannot expect it to be a traditional full scale project management platform. It is excellent tool for startups.

Most of the softwares don't have much features in free version but Asana is much better than those as it provides plenty of useful features like task scheduler, free mail notifications, unlimited teams, messaging, activity logs, file storage, multiple project views and much more. For a startup less than 20 users team can use it forever for free. You can also integrate it with other tracking tool without paying anything. There are many advanced features which helps you can use to automate your normal task assigning.

Foremost important drawback to use this software is we cannot use this properly on mobile devices. We cannot be able to assign single task to multiple users, it allows one task one user. Sometimes emails bombarding annoys users but we can disable the notification selectively on asana settings.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Projects en Trello

Redenen om voor Asana te kiezen: Dashboard view is simple, easy to understand and allows me a faster way of project management with asana. Other tools may also have this flexibility but I found asana much better.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Asana: First thing is vast features availability in their fermium plan that is really affordable for any startup who have small teams and do not wan spend money on just management.

Rajesh B.
Founder in India
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Organized Your Work with Asana

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Asana everyday to manage my tasks. I encourage my team to maintain their work through Asana. Overall it's a nice and effective tool. During this current scenario, it's really helpful for your remote working.
Although I believe it is a little expensive compare to similar task management Apps. But the features are really good.

Asana is the simplest, user-friendly, and most interactive task management tool. For my startup, I found it very helpful and it makes planning, task assignment, tracking, and registering much easier. I can organize my team task and project and keep track of the work progress without missing the due date for the project. I also love the My favorite feature is the ability to set up recurring tasks feature. It is easy to set up and you can check the history of the recurring task smoothly.

Although it's an awesome tool for task management, still I would like to mention a few points which can be improvised. 1. There shall be an option to delete people from teams and projects easier 2. The pricing can be lesser for small team groups.