Teamwork reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Teamwork

Teamwork maakt werkmanagementtoepassingen voor teams van elke omvang en uit elke sector, zodat je efficiënter, georganiseerd en tevreden kunt werken.

Meer informatie over Teamwork

681 reviews worden weergegeven

Brett G.
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2017

"Productivity in full effect"

Pluspunten: Teamwork is great for not only a team of people, but for the individual user as well. I run a small accounting business and I'm my only employee. Teamwork allows me to set up tasks and projects that are both one-off tasks and regularly reoccurring tasks. As I check off the tasks that need to be done today, I can look forward to the rest of the week and get a good reminder of what is coming up. It also allows me to invite clients into the tasks so they can see the status of where I am at in a project we have agreed upon. They can upload documents, make comments. I can use a basic time-tracking tool to make sure I'm not estimating my time spent incorrectly. The extra time I have to spend upfront to get the tasks and templates created is well worth the time when a new client comes along. I don't have to recreate the wheel, or think extra hard at remember what I did last time. I can simply apply a template of tasks for any given project that is needed and we are set and rolling! This is one of the best tools I've discovered for running my practice.

Minpunten: For tasks that are set as reoccurring, their display of the tasks isn't the best. I click the task as complete and it immediately populates the next instance of that task right below the one I completed. I have to pay special attention to the tasks for this reason when checking stuff off. I have often checked the next month's task off after clearing the current one. When I uncheck the following month's task as actually not completed, it does not remember the future events that were created, thus making my task list look much larger than it actually is.

van Teamwork.com op 22-5-2019

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Nancy at Teamwork.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2017
Sara olive S.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-10-2020

"Working Well for our Project-Based Company"

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been pretty positive, with most team members adapting quickly to Teamwork. There has been a slight learning curve, since we were going from a very basic system in Trello to this more fully-featured tool.

Pluspunten: The best part about teamwork is the birds-eye-view that it gives employees and managers over everything that is going on within the company. We really appreciate having our time tracking system tied directly to the tasks within a project because it makes it much easier to log time and to see how much time was spent on each area of the project.

Minpunten: We have not yet developed a clear process, and Teamwork doesn't seem to have one built in, to account for tasks that are waiting on outside input such as a client approval. Most of our clients are not using our Teamwork software, so when we are waiting on a review there is not a great way within the software to distinguish that apart from a task that is actually late.

Hi Sara Olive,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork! It's great to see Teamwork has helped with your task and time management.

I've passed your comment onto the support team to look into these issues further.

HR manager
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2021

"My first project managemt tool that made me love planning"

Opmerkingen: Teamwork is one of the task management tools I use (probably, I run just 20% of task in Teamwork). Previously, it was my top and the only service for managing my projects.

Pluspunten: I started using Teamwork more than 6 years ago and then it was probably the best solution in terms of price and features. Now I still have my account for Teamwork, but this is just one of the Project management tools I use for both my personal and business projects. Honestly, I think it is a matter of habbit now, I just got used to Teamwork. This service has a long history and most of my colleages know it well so we can easily collaborate. To be more precise, I like new design, customization options, price and free account (which more than enogh for personal use)

Minpunten: Most of my time in the office I do not use Teamwork (there's another corporate tool within our company). If compared I think Teawmork has much to improve for its mobile app. Another thing is security. I did not noticed any 2FA warnings when signing from new devices. That's an issue, because projects and tasks may contain some sensitive info. Teamwork should pay more attantion to is these days.

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2021
Sophie A.
Operations Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

"Great for tasking, mediocre to terrible at everything else"

Opmerkingen: Teamwork excels at tasking and basic project management, but don't count on it for any company or portfolio insights and/or big picture views. This is a good tool for small teams that worry about pipeline and traffic control but not for large interconnected teams that require account management, efficiency evaluation or budget oversight.

Pluspunten: The UI is very intuitive and clear.
Actions around tasks have short paths to complete and work well.
The features for tasking are useful and easy to work with.
The knowledge base covers almost every topic and support is responsive, friendly and helpful.

Minpunten: The reporting tools are basically non-existent and any historical evaluation of data almost impossible.
Teamwork does not distinguish or allow to filter for late tasks historically, which means once a task/milestone is completed it becomes impossible to tell if that task was late or on time.
This makes tracking efficiency and employee performance impossible as we do not know if tasks are on time in general and where the bottleneck lie.
Similarly not being able to construct dashboards and manipulate data around time, late tasks, etc. for teams rather than projects hampers decision-making. Compared to something like Celoxis or even Jira which for example allows to compare any data with custom scripts etc, Teamwork feels incredibly inflexible and dated to have to export excel sheets to manipulate and evaluate data. Our account managers are not able to find out if they are doing good or not on a specific account as data can not really be filtered and displayed that way either.

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork.

We apologise for the issues you have experienced with our product. Could you email us at [email protected] so we can try resolve these problems?

• Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021

"The right CRM for web design teams"

Opmerkingen: The right CRM for web design teams.

Pluspunten: The right CRM for web design teams. I have been using this platform for many years because after several tests we found it the most suitable for our team.

Minpunten: Maybe a bit complicated for external users (customers with who our team discusses).

• Beoordeeld op 7-6-2021
ERP Practice Director
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020

"Great project Management software!"

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the overall experience, have been seeing the software get better and better over last couple years.

Pluspunten: Tracking tasks on projects are top of the line with this software. Reporting and additional features are constantly improving but much better than Microsoft Projects or Smartsheet.

Minpunten: Reporting features and Gantt charts/tasks both showing at the same time can use improving.

van Teamwork.com op 26-1-2021

Hello,

Thank you very much for this amazing feedback, we really appreciate it!

We are glad to see a 10/10 recommendation - our product team will be thrilled with this.

Thank you for letting us know about the reporting features and Gantt chart issues. Could you send us an email at [email protected] so we can learn more about this and see if there is something we can do to help?

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2020
Gustavo G.
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

"Belize Signs Ltd Teamwork review"

Opmerkingen: We try several project management systems and we ended using Teamwork.
We had been using Teamwork for more than 4 years and definitely it has been an extraordinary tool to improve our business, I don't think we would be able to do it without the Teamwork

Pluspunten: I like the way you can customize your projects, it can be done very clearly and fast, also the ability to set your privacy and the way you can organize the communication between the people involved in the project, this software is really amazing once you have set your system, another good feature is that you can start with a very simple project and use it as a template optimizing it adding more to it during the process of the same project

Minpunten: only a few details when posting from mobiles, sometimes little details doesn't work when posting some kind of files from mobiles

Hi Gustavo,

Thanks for your great review of Teamwork.

Our support team are an amazing bunch - please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], if you are experiencing issues with the mobile app.

Tim R.
Senior Designer

"Simply the best"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Teamwork has completely changed the way our agency does project management. Collaboration, transparency and efficiency are all up and it's all thanks to Teamwork. Their Support staff is excellent and the software is wonderful.

Pluspunten: Easy to use interface
Many integrations available
Reliable

Minpunten: File storage runs out quickly
Many features we simply do not use

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the integration aspect our product.

I've noted your issues with file storage and will pass this onto the developer team.

Lisa B.
Business Coordinator
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020

"Some great features for Time tracking, including dependent tasks and filter views"

Pluspunten: We love that our team tasks can have dependencies. Task 2 can not be started before task 1 if you choose to set up tasks with them dependent on others. We all get several hundred emails each week. The dependent task feature has reduced our need to email each other by 20%.

Minpunten: The set up instructions say how to use features but don't tell the reader why they would be helpful to use. We've been using the software for more than 6 months and we can't find a reason to use a handful of the features they highlight the most. When we've contacted support they were able to tell us how to use the features, but like the instructions they could not tell us what we might use them for.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted to hear you are enjoying our task management feature!

I've taken your comments about the instructions onboard and will pass them onto the team!

• Beoordeeld op 14-10-2020
Dmitri K.
General Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-10-2020

"Teamwork is a daily too in our organization"

Opmerkingen: Great! We use it daily. We killed email communication pertaining to project work completely. Nobody is allowed to communicate requests for work in email. The workflow is to create a task in the correct project in Teamwork. If the output to be checked - it is a task in Teamwork, etc.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, Flexibility, ability to have unlimited users for the same license fee. Timetracking aspects of it.

Minpunten: Inability to import project file (XML or alike). I.e., to use project management software and upload the project to create tasks and subtasks with assignments and dates.However, the other benefits outweigh this aspect.

Hello Dmitri,

Thanks for your review - it's great to see a 10/10 rating!

I'll make sure to pass your suggestions for project files onto the team - they are continuously looking for ways to update our product!

Bassam H.
Management Consultant
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020

"Easy to use, full of great features, budget Project Management Software"

Opmerkingen: I have been using TeamWork for 6 years now, I am very happy with it, and new useful features are always being added, making the tool more and more helpful and efficient...

Pluspunten: TeamWork Projects is an easy to use software, full of features to collaborate and manage projects. Notifications and customizations are very helpful. The ability to add users from different companies to collaborate in a project is amazing, and for me, it is an edge over other similar PM tools. The extended family of teamWork products also added great benefits. Integration with other software is also a big plus. And finally, the price for the subscription is very reasonable and the value for the money is on the upper hand...

Minpunten: The options to export the data or migrate data are a bit limited. Other than that, all features a project manager would need are present, being added or improved constantly...

van Teamwork.com op 26-1-2021

Hey Bassam,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork and the extended family of Teamwork products!

We are delighted that Teamwork has had a positive impact on your consultancy's collaboration. Our team is constantly working to ensure that our product enables users to collaborate seamlessly.

We understand you note on data exportation. It would be great if you could email us at [email protected], so we can try resolve this issue for you.

Have a nice day,

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2020
Tyler H.
VP of Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

"A Cost Effective, Easy-to-use Task Master"

Opmerkingen: Teamwork has been a great choice for our team that allowed us to effectively manage a diverse workload and do so for a very reasonable cost. Teamwork has committed to adding useful features over time and the team at Teamwork has been a joy to work with. From the sales team to technical support, the responsiveness and dedication from the crew at Teamwork has been fantastic.

Pluspunten: If you need budget-friendly software to set up, track and manage custom projects and task lists to keep your team organized, Teamwork can be a great fit. It's super easy to use and requires minimal training for a team to get started. The software is not trying to be everything for everyone which makes it highly intuitive and great at capturing the essentials for managing projects.

Minpunten: If your primary goal for project management software is robust project profitability tracking/reporting, Teamwork may not be for you. Recent feature additions for resource management provide some insights on capacity, but it does not provide the comprehensive reporting and analysis that other products provide.

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the great review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it!

I've noted your feedback on our resource management feature and will pass this onto the team.

Michael P.
  • Beoordeeld op 13-10-2020

"Teamwork makes the Dream Work"

Opmerkingen: Every once in a while you discover a product or service that changes everything you do at your company. Teamwork was that product for us. Teamwork took us from a struggling agency that didn't understand its investment of time in our project work and that had no processes to speak of to a company that runs like clockwork.
We couldn't be the company we are without it.

Pluspunten: Integration with other apps / software
Ease of use for team members
Ease of use for customers
Integration with email clients
Integration with browsers
The mobile experience is top notch
Cost effectiveness
Time tracking for team members
Integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive

Minpunten: Some minor limitations on template designs for projects but there are always work-arounds.

Hi Michael,

Our team will be delighted with this feedback and a 10/10 rating!

Don't forget, we are always available at [email protected] if you need anything or wish to submit a feature request!

James C.

"Review of teamwork"

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's a great product. Once all the creases are ironed out, it is probably the best on the market for the price.

Pluspunten: There are a couple of great things about this software. The first are the free collaborator & client accounts. Having these allows us to work with companies with many employees, without having to change them more for more users. This feature allows us to collaborate a lot quicker than on email with our clients and achieve greater results. The other is the time tracking. With the ability to estimate and track time, we can easily plan our weeks ahead & see what projects we can fit in and when.

Minpunten: There are still a few features that aren't working as well as they should do. The workload piece is quite buggy, and has caused us several issues overloading work in a particular week when there isn't enough time. Having mentioned this, we were told not enough people have brought this to their attention so they won't be fixing this...it also takes a long time sometimes to hear back.

Hi James,

Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it.

I'm sorry to hear you about the issues you have been experiencing - could you contact us at [email protected] to look into this?

Nicci B.
Project and Quality Manager

"Teamwork Support"

Opmerkingen: We've been able to make far better business decisions now that we have Teamwork. We can see how long it takes to deliver work, identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, whether our clients are profitable, our staff are working within a reasonable level of capacity. The amount of visibility we have over project health now is greater than ever before.

Pluspunten: What I love about Teamwork is how easy it is to use and navigate. Training new members of staff on the system is really quick and easy as the system is so user friendly. The tasks are easy to find, easy to interact with, deadlines and priorities really clear, which makes it so much easier to manage from a project management perspective.

Minpunten: We do struggle to get reports out of the system in an automated or less manual way, particularly the billing side of the system. We're working on a way to integrate Teamwork with Data Studio so that live information is available quickly and simply for us, but it is taking us a lot of time.

Hi Nicci,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we love to see a 10/10 rating!

If you need further assistance with reporting, our support team are available to help at [email protected]

Yoana B.
  • Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020

"I like it overall, but it feels a bit dated"

Opmerkingen: Teamwork is our project/clients headquarters. We keep all of our logins, tasks, and team communications in there and so far it's been a good solution for us and keeping all of our clients project specific material seperated. The daily e-mail reminders and task notifications keep our team running smoothly and aware of what's outstanding or coming up.

Pluspunten: We've been using Teamwork as our project management tool for years. For my client's needs, it's a pretty great PM tool. It's easy for us to add new projects, create a Logins notebook and then add any tasks that need to be completed, assign to the person that needs to do it and attach any details such as date due and how long they have to complete it. I'm also able to add "saved" tasks lists so I don't need to re-enter my recurring tasks every time. It's easy to add and remove team members as well as clients. Lately they've updated the Dashboard when you first login so it has this cool tab called "My Work" that shows me what's due on my list only (not the entire teams) and what's coming up (and also what's overdue if I didn't complete something). This is a quick way for me to see what's on my plate. I love the fact that it archives projects, we refer to old projects frequenlty as the client needs additional work or an updated design, etc... and the new file sharing options are super helpful so we don't need to export a client file anymore and send it via e-mail, we can just send them the link. It also has a great file version feature, so we can see previous iterations and keep them all together

Minpunten: The interface is now cluttered and clunky. It's not as sleek and clean as say Basecamp in its simplicity. I don't ever use any of the reporting features because they just don't make any sense and in my opinion are not easy to implement. It could be I need to take some of their training or something, but haven't had the time. I wish it was a bit easier to create a project template and then update it. Because I have to hunt it down and remember where it is, my templates aren't updated as frequently as I would like. I also wish it provided more user guidance on setting up what I consider advanced features such as Gnatt charts and the new Kanban board interface.

van Teamwork.com op 11-2-2021

Hi Yoana,

Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear you are enjoying our new updated personal task feature on our dashboard.

We are sorry to hear you've been experiencing some problems with our product - could you email us at [email protected] so we can investigate these further?

• Beoordeeld op 27-8-2020
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020

"Great Functionality, Extremely Versatile"

Opmerkingen: Excellent, we have been able to collaborate more closely and effectively on projects remotely which has been very helpful these past few months with most of oyr staff woring from home.

Pluspunten: Teamwork.com has far more features than previous project management software we have tried. The GANTT chart function is superb and we have also been able to maintain easily searchable research archives for several ongoing project. Teamwork also allows us to invite partners from outside our team to view projects which had been an issue with previous softwares we tried.

Minpunten: Setting up and inviting new users to collaborate on projects has proved to be a little confusing at times but once they are set up everything works smoothly.

van Teamwork.com op 11-2-2021

Hi there,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted you are enjoying our product''s features and versatility!

If you ever need any assistance with setting up users, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] so we can help you with this.

• Beoordeeld op 22-7-2020
COO
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

"Teamwork Helps with Project Management and Keep Us on Track"

Opmerkingen: Overall the product is great! It integrates with our time software where we invoice our clients pretty seamlessly. The setup does take a while but once you have everything setup correctly you can easily manage the time of each of your employees and each project. It is great to keep everything all in one place for each and every project.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that each project has so many ways to add information to each account. There is an overview tab where you can see the overall health of the project from one screen, and tabs where you can add Tasks, Milestones, Messages, Files, Notes, Links and even Comments for each project in the system.

Minpunten: It takes a very long time to get everything setup. There is so much to learn about the setup of the product and the free trial is not long enough to set up everything correctly from start to finish.

van Teamwork.com op 2-3-2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork. Our product team will be delighted to hear the feedback - 5 stars all round!

On-boarding issues? We have this covered! We just released on-boarding templates so now we have a sample project within the trial setup, based on what works best for your business.

If you should ever need assistance, our Super Support team are on hand 24/7 for any and all issues! You can catch them at [email protected] :)

Have a nice day,

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Chamath N.
Chief Technology Officer
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019

"Super data management of projects and software"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Teamwork Projects is very well suited for any size or kind of project.

Pluspunten: When it comes to the pros and cons of the Teamwork, there are many points to think about. All
the likeness towards a program depends on the work they do. And how people like it.
Teamwork is just like the 'teamwork' we have between ourselves.
People have a very positive and pleasant impression of Teamwork projects. That's because of they
have the optimum freedom they need to have when choosing the software for maintaining
their work.
Yet, some consider it as standard software for managing projects. Something ordinary. So, the
Teamwork is always working on creating this experience well. Not just good, even better!
Accordingly, the pros and cons of the Teamwork will be this software is really flexible, and the
user can add an OKR system. It is for the process to work for the company. There is the option
to insert subtasks, implement time estimators, setting mileposts, and implement percentages
on the completion of tasks. There is even 'Everything' view to display what is the work on you.

Minpunten: Yet, people have trouble with commenting in too many places. Sometimes they even lose comments. Still not a big issue since you have the email. But, they also lose them inside the Teamwork system itself. Yet, for extra trouble, there are trainees or permanent employees with proper training. You will need someone to teach you about the features and the other things on this Teamwork option.

van Teamwork.com op 22-2-2021

Hi Chamath,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it.

It's great to see a big list of 'Pros' - that's what we like to see! We are delighted that you're having a positive experience with Teamwork.

I've noted your issues with misplacing comments and will pass this onto the support team to look into this further.

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019
Irfan A.
Senior Software Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across"

Opmerkingen: I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

Pluspunten: - Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool.
- Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications
- Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy
- Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions
- Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page
- Activity log is great and very very usable feature too
- Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

Minpunten: - Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface
- Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well
- Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

van Teamwork.com op 22-2-2021

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score!

Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback.

I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further.

Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever need anything.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Adam J.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2019

"We tried everything - And love Teamwork Projects"

Opmerkingen: We tried literally everything we could find in the market place for Project management software. We switched from Basecamp originally and the big push for us was the TimeTracking with tasks that could be brought into invoices. I know Freshbooks has that feature too, but freshbooks doesn't have project management in the way that we needed that total collaboration environment. We looked at Monday.com too recently but since we have full buy-in on Teamwork I don't think we are in a place to switch and a lot of the features and pricing just don't make sense. That is where I think Teamwork has really cornered the niche well in terms of pricing and features.

Pluspunten: Gantt charts
Tasks
Task Creation
Inviting Clients into the space
TIME TRACKING!

Minpunten: User interface was updated but could be better, especially when compared to Monday.com

van Teamwork.com op 11-11-2019

Hey Adam,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Teamwork Projects! Five stars and a 10/10?! All our Monday morning dreams are coming true!

We are delighted that you are enjoying the software, and that it has filled that gap in your Marketing Stack! We also love the time tracking features, it was an important one for us to get right - we are glad that you agree!

Another great thing about Teamwork is our support team - should anything ever come up in your use of the software! They are coffee fuelled problem solvers - what a fantastic combination! You'll find them over at [email protected]

Have a great day!

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2019
Stacie D.
Technical director
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019

"Incredibly detailed project management software"

Opmerkingen: I used Teamwork at a larger agency I worked with before (13ish employees) so when I opened my own business I decided to use it again for myself and my co-founder. I find the email reminders particularly helpful so I don't have to pester my co-founder to get her tasks done on time. She was really impressed to see how I could create a task list and assign estimates to it so she could draft up a proposal knowing exactly how long it would take me to get a project done.

Pluspunten: The ability to create subtasks, apply time estimates, set percentages on task completion, back-and-forth commenting area on tasks, ability to set milestones, the 'Everything' view to see what tasks are assigned to you, email reminders for upcoming or past due dates - they really thought about EVERY detail of managing a software or web related project.

Minpunten: I can imagine it being overwhelming for someone to get started with. I've been using it for years so I'm grown accustomed to it now, but you might want to watch a training video or have someone walk you through all the features, even if you only end up using a few of them.

van Teamwork.com op 6-11-2019

Hi Stacie,

Thanks for leaving us a review of Teamwork Projects. I'm delighted to see that you have enjoyed our software and that it has helped by improving the way you work!

Onboarding to any new software can be quite daunting but we are working on some new and exciting ways to help with this! Our resource centre on our website is full of tips and tricks, alongside our knowledge filled support team! You'll find them at [email protected]

Nancy at Teamwork

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Marketing Director
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

"Great Project Management Software"

Opmerkingen: Great software, really user-friendly, able to make custom to our needs

Pluspunten: It is very flexible to use, we were able to add an OKR system so that it would work for our company.

Minpunten: Too many places for comments. We tend to lose comments, not a huge thing because of the emails, but we do lose them in the system, usually these are new employees that haven't or forgot their training

van Teamwork.com op 17-10-2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects! I'm glad that you find the software flexible and user-friendly!

Commenting issues, hmmmm... That's sounds like a job for our support team! Could you forward them over an email at [email protected] to see if they can help you out with this issue?

Hope you're having a great day!

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Tigran K.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 13-10-2019

"Perfect for Managing and Keeping Track of Work"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Every time I have the freedom to choose ​software for managing my work I choose Teamwork.

Pluspunten: Teamwork is the all-in-one software for managing projects. I've used Projects in several workplaces and was very pleased in all cases. It offers all the essential task tracking features and also has a ​Trello-like board view. The built-in time tracker was especially useful to keep track of the time spent on each task. Teamwork even offers a client for the timer that can stay above all your windows so that you don't forget starting or stopping the timer.

Minpunten: The only con for Teamwork Projects is that it can be hard to navigate around at first. While the UI is perfectly easy-to-use, the existence of many features makes getting lost in the UI very easy when you're new to it. To some people, the UI is intimidating at first glance. Convincing those people to get on board was the challenging part of making the software a default project management tool in the company.

van Teamwork.com op 15-10-2019

Hi Tigran,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects! I'm glad to hear that you found the software pleasing and useful!

Onboarding and UI intimidation issues - got ya! I've just spoken with our Projects Product Manager, Mossy, and he wants to hear more from you! We are currently working on making this experience better, and would love if you could help! Would you mind emailing in to [email protected] with the subject header of 'Re:Capterra Review: Onboarding feedback' and I'll pick it up from there.

Overall, we are delighted that you chose Teamwork over all others! If you ever have any issues, or want to share some #TeamworkLove, reach out to us via [email protected]! Our support team are insanely talented... or so they tell me anyway!!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Beoordeeld op 13-10-2019
Vinicius A.
Designer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019

"Organized work"

Opmerkingen: We used several other task managers before, but no one in the team became adapted. I had a great first impression of Teamwork, compared to others it has a interface much more inviting and enjoyable to use. And in 6 months of use we can see that they are continually making improvements. We are happy with this choice and using it daily.

Pluspunten: A quite complete task editing, can add tasks and subtasks, estimate time, billing, responsibles, and a lot other important and nice stuff. But what was really important for our team is the maintenance and display of time in the information of each task, the application generates a table, with the start and end time, and counts the total time invested. This feature is activated with a play/pause button; after a project for example, the user can display a report with all tasks done and the time accounted for each one of them, as well as the total assigned.

Minpunten: The home screen has a dashboard, although I didn't see much value in it, as you need to record every detail of each job for some minimally useful information. Like other tasks managers, it doesn't do everything I need, and I end up using other applications. It has a desktop timer app that is completely different from the platform design, it looks like from another product. I did not use it because I always have Teamwork open in the browser, and there each task has its own counter.

van Teamwork.com op 4-9-2019

Hi Vinicius,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects. It's great to hear that our software met your needs over others. We have worked hard to bring you the best features possible.

Our timing and task counters have become quite the feature in our software! We are sorry to hear that you need other applications for some needs. If there is anything in particular needed, you could always forward us a Feature Request over at [email protected] and our Customer Champions will have a look to see if it could be built into the product!

• Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019