Over Teamwork

Teamwork maakt werkmanagementtoepassingen voor teams van elke omvang en uit elke sector, zodat je efficiënter, georganiseerd en tevreden kunt werken.

Meer informatie over Teamwork

Integration with other apps / software. Ease of use for team members.

The CRM is pretty bad at the moment. Needs quite a bit of work.

Beoordelingen van Teamwork

Waar voor je geld

Teamwork heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 746 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Teamwork eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (746)

Alex
Alex
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The best project management tool I have ever used

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Irfan
Irfan
Senior Software Engineer in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

- Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool. - Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications - Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy - Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions - Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page - Activity log is great and very very usable feature too - Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

- Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface - Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well - Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

2 jaar geleden

Hi Irfan, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork - it's always great to see a 10/10 score! Our product team loves to get creative with Teamwork's features - so they'll be delighted with this feedback. I've noted your comments on user interface and reporting and will pass this onto the design team to look into this further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever need anything. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in VS
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Teamwork improves project and task management

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our group is more efficient, task-oriented, and collaborative when we work together as a team. It's ideal for companies with a large workforce. As a result of its ease of use and adaptability, it's ideal for usage by a wide range of organizations. It's great that we can contact with the vendor via Outlook and the tool keeps track of what we say. On top of that, we've got all of the project files saved on the server.

This software's user interface is well-designed and simple to operate. Reports, calendars, and Gantt charts may all be created. This program allows us to work with a variety of file types. All members of the team will be able to more readily communicate with each other thanks to this program.

I have seen better user interfaces in other products, but this one falls short. While getting acclimated to the UI takes some time, managing and controlling project activities becomes much simpler once you have.

Megan
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great product for managing your day!

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use this software daily and it’s critical to what we do. It may not be perfect - but it helps increase our efficiency.

Teamwork gives me, as a manager, the ability to have eyes on every project that we are doing in one glance. It places remote working staff on the same page.

Reporting - even with their newest launch, this is severely lacking.

Overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Teamwork has a cleaner path for tasks, and the most simplicity.

vorige maand

Hey Megan, Thank you for taking the time to review Teamwork! We're glad to hear that Teamwork has helped increase your efficiency! Thanks for sharing your feedback about reporting, we are always striving to improve, so this feedback is very helpful and we will take it onboard. Have a great day, Willow at Teamwork

Efraín
Efraín
Asistente Administrativo in Argentinië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Es una buen software pensada más para equipos de tecnología

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: TeamWork lo usamos para hacer seguimiento a tareas en específico, su uso fue como ticketera, en la que debían solventarse problemas en un tiempo determinado según la prioridad asignada. Está bueno pero lo terminamos cambiando por un software más completo y mejor pensado para equipos no TI.

Es sencillo de usar, honestamente en mi área lo usábamos más como una ticketera de tareas.

Es una herramienta que está dirigida principalmente para equipos de tecnología.

Lisa
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Could Not Do My Job Without Teamwork!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use Teamwork for Client management, Office management, document storage, email, database, invoicing, standard operating procedures, tasks, templates, workflows, etc. Customer service has always been excellent and the price point is fair.

Makes it super easy to manage multiple clients and projects. Teamwork works as a CRM and an Internal Project Management System . It's like having my complete office online and I am able to integrate all the remaining online tools I utilize with it in one way or another.

Would like to see more automated workflows for more varied tasks and features, similar to Kajabi or Dubsado

Overwogen alternatieven: HoneyBook, Dubsado, Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Teamwork is a real workhorse and super user friendly.

Calin
Owner in Roemenië
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Very good project management SAAS for agencies and service providers

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good platform for project management. I use it for more than 8 years. I used it in a marketing agency and now I use it for a e-learning /training & consulting business.

I like the time tracking and the fact that I can easily set new tasks, follow the task implementation, have meetings based on everything set on the platform.

I still use other tools of simple to-do lists, but for real project management I have everything covered with this platform. I think that maybe more reporting options could be useful.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trello, Basecamp en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Teamwork is very good at time tracking, following tasks implementation, and project management.

Jessie
Junior Designer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Teamwork is a great alternative to project management

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: .We employ Teamwork in the organization since they let us divide all the jobs among the team members. It is in charge of allocating the proper duties to every team member so that they know what they are working on, who they are working with, and what will happen next. We launch projects and their execution through it. We feel particularly at ease using the tool because of its adaptable architecture, which enables users to work however they like. This tool is essential since it expedites project execution and guards against our forgetting to do particular tasks.

Adding tasks, assigning them to team members, and categorizing them makes it easier for project managers to keep track of the status of active projects. One of the company's favored benefits is the capacity to alert managers of upcoming duties automatically so they don't neglect them. It is the most delicate technique to manage every part of the projects you want to implement in the firm. It is the perfect instrument for allocating the tasks and resources needed to fulfill the set objectives.

It is not a very simple tool for new users, so I think it should have a more straightforward and less sophisticated interface so that it is not just utilized by technical employees or technology professionals.

2 maanden geleden

Hey Jessie, Thank you for taking the time to review Teamwork! We're delighted to hear that your team is finding so many of our features helpful. Thanks for sharing your feedback about Teamwork being difficult at the beginning for new users. We recently created a Teamwork Success Center which was built to help with setting your team and your clients up for success. The resources here might be useful for any new joiners on your team in the future! You can check out the success center here: https://www.teamwork.com/success-center/ Have a great day, Willow at Teamwork

Sandy
Senior Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

I couldn't do my job as well without Teamwork.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Teamwork is by far one of the best project management tools that I have used. It helps me keep track of my team's projects in a structured and organized way. I can clearly see what my team is working on, how long they have spent on it, and what is coming due.

Wish it had more planning tools that could create tasks for our Strategic Marketing Plans.

Jenniffer
Emprendedora in Ecuador
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

El mejor programa grupal

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Mi experiencia ah sido fabulosa desde que conocí esta aplicación para mi ah sido una maravilla

Que se puede realizar tareas grupales sin ningún problema

La verdad no tengo quejas sobre eso ya que como lo mencione todo funciona PERFECTO!!

Thomas
Sr. Director of Strategic Communications in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Teamwork Helps Our Workflow

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We're building new templates for newsletters covering multiple areas of a university that all need different functionality and workflow and TEAMWORK helps guide us along.

I was new to it when we started with a new vendor. The learning curve to get up to speed with its use and functionality was very short.

I think my only negative would be getting an email when I post a message or workflow update to the group.

ERP Practice Director in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great project Management software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the overall experience, have been seeing the software get better and better over last couple years.

Tracking tasks on projects are top of the line with this software. Reporting and additional features are constantly improving but much better than Microsoft Projects or Smartsheet.

Reporting features and Gantt charts/tasks both showing at the same time can use improving.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira, Microsoft Project en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: Teamwork is better, better functionality on project management

Overgestapt van: Smartsheet

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Better project mgmt, better task tracking, better time management

2 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you very much for this amazing feedback, we really appreciate it! We are glad to see a 10/10 recommendation - our product team will be thrilled with this. Thank you for letting us know about the reporting features and Gantt chart issues. Could you send us an email at [email protected] so we can learn more about this and see if there is something we can do to help? Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Bassam
Bassam
Management Consultant in Egypte
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use, full of great features, budget Project Management Software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using TeamWork for 6 years now, I am very happy with it, and new useful features are always being added, making the tool more and more helpful and efficient...

TeamWork Projects is an easy to use software, full of features to collaborate and manage projects. Notifications and customizations are very helpful. The ability to add users from different companies to collaborate in a project is amazing, and for me, it is an edge over other similar PM tools. The extended family of teamWork products also added great benefits. Integration with other software is also a big plus. And finally, the price for the subscription is very reasonable and the value for the money is on the upper hand...

The options to export the data or migrate data are a bit limited. Other than that, all features a project manager would need are present, being added or improved constantly...

2 jaar geleden

Hey Bassam, Thank you for your review of Teamwork. It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork and the extended family of Teamwork products! We are delighted that Teamwork has had a positive impact on your consultancy's collaboration. Our team is constantly working to ensure that our product enables users to collaborate seamlessly. We understand you note on data exportation. It would be great if you could email us at [email protected], so we can try resolve this issue for you. Have a nice day, Karen at Teamwork

Gustavo
President in Belize
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Belize Signs Ltd Teamwork review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We try several project management systems and we ended using Teamwork.
We had been using Teamwork for more than 4 years and definitely it has been an extraordinary tool to improve our business, I don't think we would be able to do it without the Teamwork

I like the way you can customize your projects, it can be done very clearly and fast, also the ability to set your privacy and the way you can organize the communication between the people involved in the project, this software is really amazing once you have set your system, another good feature is that you can start with a very simple project and use it as a template optimizing it adding more to it during the process of the same project

only a few details when posting from mobiles, sometimes little details doesn't work when posting some kind of files from mobiles

Overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Huge difference between the 2 companies, I found good support from Teamwork vs none from Basecamp, also the tools I use from Teamwork are better than the ones I tried from Basecamp

2 jaar geleden

Hi Gustavo, Thanks for your great review of Teamwork. Our support team are an amazing bunch - please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected], if you are experiencing issues with the mobile app. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Tyler
VP of Operations in VS

A Cost Effective, Easy-to-use Task Master

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Teamwork has been a great choice for our team that allowed us to effectively manage a diverse workload and do so for a very reasonable cost. Teamwork has committed to adding useful features over time and the team at Teamwork has been a joy to work with. From the sales team to technical support, the responsiveness and dedication from the crew at Teamwork has been fantastic.

If you need budget-friendly software to set up, track and manage custom projects and task lists to keep your team organized, Teamwork can be a great fit. It's super easy to use and requires minimal training for a team to get started. The software is not trying to be everything for everyone which makes it highly intuitive and great at capturing the essentials for managing projects.

If your primary goal for project management software is robust project profitability tracking/reporting, Teamwork may not be for you. Recent feature additions for resource management provide some insights on capacity, but it does not provide the comprehensive reporting and analysis that other products provide.

Overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp, Wrike en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: Cost

Overgestapt van: Kantata

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Cost and feature fit

2 jaar geleden

Hi Tyler, Thanks for the great review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it! I've noted your feedback on our resource management feature and will pass this onto the team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Tim
Senior Designer in VS

Simply the best

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Teamwork has completely changed the way our agency does project management. Collaboration, transparency and efficiency are all up and it's all thanks to Teamwork. Their Support staff is excellent and the software is wonderful.

Easy to use interface Many integrations available Reliable

File storage runs out quickly Many features we simply do not use

Overwogen alternatieven: Redbooth en Asana

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: Antiquated and outdated. Needed something more modern and robust

Overgestapt van: TaskRay

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Better price, more features.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Tim, Thanks for your review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying the integration aspect our product. I've noted your issues with file storage and will pass this onto the developer team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Lisa
Business Coordinator in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Some great features for Time tracking, including dependent tasks and filter views

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We love that our team tasks can have dependencies. Task 2 can not be started before task 1 if you choose to set up tasks with them dependent on others. We all get several hundred emails each week. The dependent task feature has reduced our need to email each other by 20%.

The set up instructions say how to use features but don't tell the reader why they would be helpful to use. We've been using the software for more than 6 months and we can't find a reason to use a handful of the features they highlight the most. When we've contacted support they were able to tell us how to use the features, but like the instructions they could not tell us what we might use them for.

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Teams, monday.com, Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: We wanted to have Gnatt charts and dependent tasks.

Overgestapt van: Nozbe

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Monday seemed to have so many options it was too complicated to determine how to set it up. Staff members didn't like the time tracking location in Wrike. The others were lacking features that were important to us.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted to hear you are enjoying our task management feature! I've taken your comments about the instructions onboard and will pass them onto the team! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Dmitri
General Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Teamwork is a daily too in our organization

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great! We use it daily. We killed email communication pertaining to project work completely. Nobody is allowed to communicate requests for work in email. The workflow is to create a task in the correct project in Teamwork. If the output to be checked - it is a task in Teamwork, etc.

Ease of use, Flexibility, ability to have unlimited users for the same license fee. Timetracking aspects of it.

Inability to import project file (XML or alike). I.e., to use project management software and upload the project to create tasks and subtasks with assignments and dates.However, the other benefits outweigh this aspect.

Overwogen alternatieven: Jira, Microsoft Project en Asana

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: It wasn't catering for all our needs. By now (from 2016), I don't even remember.

Overgestapt van: Wrike

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: It catered to our needs, and the ability to export, including the whole database. We are a business intelligence consulting firm, and we do business intelligence on our teamwork data as well.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Dmitri, Thanks for your review - it's great to see a 10/10 rating! I'll make sure to pass your suggestions for project files onto the team - they are continuously looking for ways to update our product! Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Teamwork makes the Dream Work

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every once in a while you discover a product or service that changes everything you do at your company. Teamwork was that product for us. Teamwork took us from a struggling agency that didn't understand its investment of time in our project work and that had no processes to speak of to a company that runs like clockwork.
We couldn't be the company we are without it.

Integration with other apps / software Ease of use for team members Ease of use for customers Integration with email clients Integration with browsers The mobile experience is top notch Cost effectiveness Time tracking for team members Integrations with Dropbox and Google Drive

Some minor limitations on template designs for projects but there are always work-arounds.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday.com

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: Basecamp 2 had limitations and had a confusing interface for both our team members and our customers.

Overgestapt van: Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: The software was a better fit for us.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Michael, Our team will be delighted with this feedback and a 10/10 rating! Don't forget, we are always available at [email protected] if you need anything or wish to submit a feature request! Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

James
Director in VK

Review of teamwork

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's a great product. Once all the creases are ironed out, it is probably the best on the market for the price.

There are a couple of great things about this software. The first are the free collaborator & client accounts. Having these allows us to work with companies with many employees, without having to change them more for more users. This feature allows us to collaborate a lot quicker than on email with our clients and achieve greater results. The other is the time tracking. With the ability to estimate and track time, we can easily plan our weeks ahead & see what projects we can fit in and when.

There are still a few features that aren't working as well as they should do. The workload piece is quite buggy, and has caused us several issues overloading work in a particular week when there isn't enough time. Having mentioned this, we were told not enough people have brought this to their attention so they won't be fixing this...it also takes a long time sometimes to hear back.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: Teamwork offered a lot more features that were better for us to work more efficiently.

Overgestapt van: Hive

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: It was more cost effective and seems more fit for a marketing agency's needs.

2 jaar geleden

Hi James, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork, we really appreciate it. I'm sorry to hear you about the issues you have been experiencing - could you contact us at [email protected] to look into this? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Nicci
Project and Quality Manager in VK

Teamwork Support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been able to make far better business decisions now that we have Teamwork. We can see how long it takes to deliver work, identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies, whether our clients are profitable, our staff are working within a reasonable level of capacity. The amount of visibility we have over project health now is greater than ever before.

What I love about Teamwork is how easy it is to use and navigate. Training new members of staff on the system is really quick and easy as the system is so user friendly. The tasks are easy to find, easy to interact with, deadlines and priorities really clear, which makes it so much easier to manage from a project management perspective.

We do struggle to get reports out of the system in an automated or less manual way, particularly the billing side of the system. We're working on a way to integrate Teamwork with Data Studio so that live information is available quickly and simply for us, but it is taking us a lot of time.

Overwogen alternatieven: Kantata en ProWorkflow

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: We struggled to have visibility of deadlines and task requirements, and had almost no visibility of capacity in order to resource accurately.

Overgestapt van: WorkflowMax

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: We had a long list of requirements that we needed from a PM system, and ultimately Teamwork out performed the other systems and was priced far more reasonably.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Nicci, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we love to see a 10/10 rating! If you need further assistance with reporting, our support team are available to help at [email protected] Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Sara Olive
Sara Olive
Project Manager in VS

Working Well for our Project-Based Company

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been pretty positive, with most team members adapting quickly to Teamwork. There has been a slight learning curve, since we were going from a very basic system in Trello to this more fully-featured tool.

The best part about teamwork is the birds-eye-view that it gives employees and managers over everything that is going on within the company. We really appreciate having our time tracking system tied directly to the tasks within a project because it makes it much easier to log time and to see how much time was spent on each area of the project.

We have not yet developed a clear process, and Teamwork doesn't seem to have one built in, to account for tasks that are waiting on outside input such as a client approval. Most of our clients are not using our Teamwork software, so when we are waiting on a review there is not a great way within the software to distinguish that apart from a task that is actually late.

Overwogen alternatieven: Kantata, ActiveCollab, Zoho Desk, monday.com, Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: We needed integrated time tracking and better control over a large number of simultaneous projects.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Integration with quickbooks, time tracking, the ability to create templates and recurring tasks, reporting features

2 jaar geleden

Hi Sara Olive, Thanks for your review of Teamwork! It's great to see Teamwork has helped with your task and time management. I've passed your comment onto the support team to look into these issues further. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Yoana
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

I like it overall, but it feels a bit dated

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Teamwork is our project/clients headquarters. We keep all of our logins, tasks, and team communications in there and so far it's been a good solution for us and keeping all of our clients project specific material seperated. The daily e-mail reminders and task notifications keep our team running smoothly and aware of what's outstanding or coming up.

We've been using Teamwork as our project management tool for years. For my client's needs, it's a pretty great PM tool. It's easy for us to add new projects, create a Logins notebook and then add any tasks that need to be completed, assign to the person that needs to do it and attach any details such as date due and how long they have to complete it. I'm also able to add "saved" tasks lists so I don't need to re-enter my recurring tasks every time. It's easy to add and remove team members as well as clients. Lately they've updated the Dashboard when you first login so it has this cool tab called "My Work" that shows me what's due on my list only (not the entire teams) and what's coming up (and also what's overdue if I didn't complete something). This is a quick way for me to see what's on my plate. I love the fact that it archives projects, we refer to old projects frequenlty as the client needs additional work or an updated design, etc... and the new file sharing options are super helpful so we don't need to export a client file anymore and send it via e-mail, we can just send them the link. It also has a great file version feature, so we can see previous iterations and keep them all together

The interface is now cluttered and clunky. It's not as sleek and clean as say Basecamp in its simplicity. I don't ever use any of the reporting features because they just don't make any sense and in my opinion are not easy to implement. It could be I need to take some of their training or something, but haven't had the time. I wish it was a bit easier to create a project template and then update it. Because I have to hunt it down and remember where it is, my templates aren't updated as frequently as I would like. I also wish it provided more user guidance on setting up what I consider advanced features such as Gnatt charts and the new Kanban board interface.

Overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp, Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: We needed more features than Basecamp provided at the time.

Overgestapt van: Basecamp

2 jaar geleden

Hi Yoana, Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it. It's great to hear you are enjoying our new updated personal task feature on our dashboard. We are sorry to hear you've been experiencing some problems with our product - could you email us at [email protected] so we can investigate these further? Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Project Manager in VS
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Functionality, Extremely Versatile

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, we have been able to collaborate more closely and effectively on projects remotely which has been very helpful these past few months with most of oyr staff woring from home.

Teamwork.com has far more features than previous project management software we have tried. The GANTT chart function is superb and we have also been able to maintain easily searchable research archives for several ongoing project. Teamwork also allows us to invite partners from outside our team to view projects which had been an issue with previous softwares we tried.

Setting up and inviting new users to collaborate on projects has proved to be a little confusing at times but once they are set up everything works smoothly.

Overwogen alternatieven: monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Teamwork te kiezen: Teamwork had more functionality than Asana and Asana had poor customer service.

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Teamwork: Functionality and price, teamwork.com was by far the best option.

2 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thanks for your review of Teamwork - we are delighted you are enjoying our product''s features and versatility! If you ever need any assistance with setting up users, please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] so we can help you with this. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

COO in VS
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Teamwork Helps with Project Management and Keep Us on Track

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the product is great! It integrates with our time software where we invoice our clients pretty seamlessly. The setup does take a while but once you have everything setup correctly you can easily manage the time of each of your employees and each project. It is great to keep everything all in one place for each and every project.

I like the fact that each project has so many ways to add information to each account. There is an overview tab where you can see the overall health of the project from one screen, and tabs where you can add Tasks, Milestones, Messages, Files, Notes, Links and even Comments for each project in the system.

It takes a very long time to get everything setup. There is so much to learn about the setup of the product and the free trial is not long enough to set up everything correctly from start to finish.

3 jaar geleden

Hi there, Thank you for your review of Teamwork. Our product team will be delighted to hear the feedback - 5 stars all round! On-boarding issues? We have this covered! We just released on-boarding templates so now we have a sample project within the trial setup, based on what works best for your business. If you should ever need assistance, our Super Support team are on hand 24/7 for any and all issues! You can catch them at [email protected] :) Have a nice day, Nancy at Teamwork :)

Chamath
Chamath
Chief Technology Officer in Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Super data management of projects and software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Teamwork Projects is very well suited for any size or kind of project.

When it comes to the pros and cons of the Teamwork, there are many points to think about. All the likeness towards a program depends on the work they do. And how people like it. Teamwork is just like the 'teamwork' we have between ourselves. People have a very positive and pleasant impression of Teamwork projects. That's because of they have the optimum freedom they need to have when choosing the software for maintaining their work. Yet, some consider it as standard software for managing projects. Something ordinary. So, the Teamwork is always working on creating this experience well. Not just good, even better! Accordingly, the pros and cons of the Teamwork will be this software is really flexible, and the user can add an OKR system. It is for the process to work for the company. There is the option to insert subtasks, implement time estimators, setting mileposts, and implement percentages on the completion of tasks. There is even 'Everything' view to display what is the work on you.

Yet, people have trouble with commenting in too many places. Sometimes they even lose comments. Still not a big issue since you have the email. But, they also lose them inside the Teamwork system itself. Yet, for extra trouble, there are trainees or permanent employees with proper training. You will need someone to teach you about the features and the other things on this Teamwork option.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Chamath, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it. It's great to see a big list of 'Pros' - that's what we like to see! We are delighted that you're having a positive experience with Teamwork. I've noted your issues with misplacing comments and will pass this onto the support team to look into this further. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork