Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
    4.3/5
  • Klantenservice

Over Teamwork

De projectbeheer-app voor professionals. De krachtigste en eenvoudigste manier om samen te werken met je team.

Meer informatie over Teamwork

608 reviews worden weergegeven

Brett G.
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2017

"Productivity in full effect"

Pluspunten: Teamwork is great for not only a team of people, but for the individual user as well. I run a small accounting business and I'm my only employee. Teamwork allows me to set up tasks and projects that are both one-off tasks and regularly reoccurring tasks. As I check off the tasks that need to be done today, I can look forward to the rest of the week and get a good reminder of what is coming up. It also allows me to invite clients into the tasks so they can see the status of where I am at in a project we have agreed upon. They can upload documents, make comments. I can use a basic time-tracking tool to make sure I'm not estimating my time spent incorrectly. The extra time I have to spend upfront to get the tasks and templates created is well worth the time when a new client comes along. I don't have to recreate the wheel, or think extra hard at remember what I did last time. I can simply apply a template of tasks for any given project that is needed and we are set and rolling! This is one of the best tools I've discovered for running my practice.

Minpunten: For tasks that are set as reoccurring, their display of the tasks isn't the best. I click the task as complete and it immediately populates the next instance of that task right below the one I completed. I have to pay special attention to the tasks for this reason when checking stuff off. I have often checked the next month's task off after clearing the current one. When I uncheck the following month's task as actually not completed, it does not remember the future events that were created, thus making my task list look much larger than it actually is.

• Beoordeeld op 21-12-2017
COO
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

"Teamwork Helps with Project Management and Keep Us on Track"

Opmerkingen: Overall the product is great! It integrates with our time software where we invoice our clients pretty seamlessly. The setup does take a while but once you have everything setup correctly you can easily manage the time of each of your employees and each project. It is great to keep everything all in one place for each and every project.

Pluspunten: I like the fact that each project has so many ways to add information to each account. There is an overview tab where you can see the overall health of the project from one screen, and tabs where you can add Tasks, Milestones, Messages, Files, Notes, Links and even Comments for each project in the system.

Minpunten: It takes a very long time to get everything setup. There is so much to learn about the setup of the product and the free trial is not long enough to set up everything correctly from start to finish.

van Teamwork.com op 2-3-2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork. Our product team will be delighted to hear the feedback - 5 stars all round!

On-boarding issues? We have this covered! We just released on-boarding templates so now we have a sample project within the trial setup, based on what works best for your business.

If you should ever need assistance, our Super Support team are on hand 24/7 for any and all issues! You can catch them at [email protected] :)

Have a nice day,

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020
Shelley M.
Religieuze instellingen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"Teamwork Projects takes a village"

Opmerkingen: It works okay for us. We are not a group of "techies" so the complexity of TWProjects isn't the best fit for our team overall.

Pluspunten: Teamwork Projects is a multi-faceted project tracking/management app. We are able to communicate and track project progress staff-wide fairly well. Enjoy the in-app chat.

Minpunten: It seems overly complicated as there are too many ways to do the same things (is it a task? a project? a notebook? a milestone?), which means people on staff manage projects and view them differently, too many view options, too many custom/sort options. Menus change with each function you are working in, but it is not intuitive ("where the heck do I find the option to modify a template?". Searching for help provides results that do not match what we see on our end (there is no TEMPLATES tab within PROJECTS). I am an Admin and I still have trouble navigating.

van Teamwork.com op 4-12-2019

Hi Shelley,

Thank you for taking the time to review Teamwork Projects. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the progress tracking and our chat app!

I'm sorry to hear that the navigation is difficult for you and your team. Have you contacted our support team? They will be happy to talk you through the different methods within the software.

In regards to the different management styles, we have found that some companies have developed a guideline for their company when using the software. The software gives people the opportunity to work in multiple ways, so it's just about finding what works best for your company!

Our super support team can be found at [email protected] if you should need any help. I promise that they are the best in the business, or so they tell me anyway!

Have a great day!

Daniel L.
Development Manager
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2017

"Much to improve on"

Opmerkingen: Teamwork more pretty than functional. Teamwork claims to be a 'project management' tool, but it lacks many fundamental PM features, and it's clumsy. Areas needing improvement: - One of the most important tools for project management are gantt charts. Teamwork's gantt chart is one of the worst I've seen compared to other PM software/apps. I will try to break it down:
1. The default view for task planning should be gantt view, not task list view. It's a project with many moving parts, you should be forced to at the same time creating your task, be able to see and visualize how and when it will fit in within the rest of the project.
2. In Gantt chart view, the gantt chart needs to show start/finish dates in 2 columns on the left side beside all the tasks. So from left to right it should look like this: task, start date, finish date, gantt chart. Every traditional PM software has this basic layout, it's fundamental. A simple tool like Smartsheet.com is far more basic, yet superior in this.
3. Printing gantt charts is clumsy and difficult. Everyone prints gantt charts on A3 or A2 to discuss over in meetings. Printing gantt charts in Teamwork is so clumsy, it's as though I simply took screenshot of whatever is on my screen and printed it. And often when i try to print in A3, it simply prints and A4 sized chart in the middle of an A3 page, leaving heaps of white space around the outside. You need to design the printing option so that it prints a beautifully presented gantt nicely on one page that fills the whole page.
4. The file management in teamwork is perhaps the WORST feature. It is extremely clumsy. Firstly you can't drag and drop folders to rejig folder structure, you need to manually do this and 'nest' them here and there, where you want it. It's so laborious. Furthermore, if i start uploading lets say 10 files into one folder, and i start navigating to other folders while my files upload, the uploaded files start being uploaded into all the folders I am navigating i.e. they don't all upload to the folder I initially dragged them into. So then I end up with 10 files randomly spread over all these folders and have no idea which ones they were saved into because these folders already have many files in them, and it just becomes an absolute nightmare to try and find them and move them back to the correct folder they were meant to be saved into in the first place. This is EXTREMELY frustrating.
I have run out of

Pluspunten: It looks pretty and modern, but to be honest, so do all the new apps and websites these days.

Minpunten: It is extremely laborious and time consuming to add tasks, set start and finish dates, and assign the task to people. Too much requirement to use the mouse pointer to select these. It should be just really basic where you can 'tab across' to the next thing. e.g.
type in task *tab* start typing who the task is assigned to and it picks up the name *tab* enter start date *tab* enter end date *tab* <-- notice I didn't need to use my clumsy mouse at all during this process. using the mouse is slow, you need to allow us to have shortcuts that minimises the need to use the mouse.

van Teamwork.com op 11-4-2017

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it and give us your feedback. I've passed on all of your suggestions to the team here for their consideration. Hopefully we'll be able to implement your ideas soon.

Best regards,
Therese

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2017
Irfan A.
Senior Software Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"One of the Best Project Management Tool I have recently come across"

Opmerkingen: I am pretty happy with overall usage especially because of a lot of issues are being solved simultaneously in our team and especially because we have team across continents.

Pluspunten: - Teamwork projects is one of the best project management tools available to date because of having so many features and one of my favorite feature is time logging and making time billable and non billable plus invoicing that is just a bonus in a project management tool.
- Feature of assigning one task to multiple users is also a huge plus this way all team members can log their hours to the task and are always updated about progress via notifications
- Notifications in the system are also very simple and I would say complete and easy
- Its communication ability via comments among team is brilliant and for us especially because we work in different time zones posting comments is easy when we want other team members to know something about the task or have a questions
- Creation of notebooks is another great feature of Teamwork Projects because that way all of our team members can always be on the same page
- Activity log is great and very very usable feature too
- Sub-task feature is the one which is very beneficial and is really helpful in breaking bigger tasks in smaller sub tasks

Minpunten: - Though the tool is pretty straight forward but I still feel it has huge improvement gap in User Interface
- Logging time is a bit confusing and needs some learning. I think it can be improved as well
- Reporting is good enough but I think can be enhanced and more reports can be added too

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Chamath N.
Chief Technology Officer
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019

"Super data management of projects and software"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Teamwork Projects is very well suited for any size or kind of project.

Pluspunten: When it comes to the pros and cons of the Teamwork, there are many points to think about. All
the likeness towards a program depends on the work they do. And how people like it.
Teamwork is just like the 'teamwork' we have between ourselves.
People have a very positive and pleasant impression of Teamwork projects. That's because of they
have the optimum freedom they need to have when choosing the software for maintaining
their work.
Yet, some consider it as standard software for managing projects. Something ordinary. So, the
Teamwork is always working on creating this experience well. Not just good, even better!
Accordingly, the pros and cons of the Teamwork will be this software is really flexible, and the
user can add an OKR system. It is for the process to work for the company. There is the option
to insert subtasks, implement time estimators, setting mileposts, and implement percentages
on the completion of tasks. There is even 'Everything' view to display what is the work on you.

Minpunten: Yet, people have trouble with commenting in too many places. Sometimes they even lose comments. Still not a big issue since you have the email. But, they also lose them inside the Teamwork system itself. Yet, for extra trouble, there are trainees or permanent employees with proper training. You will need someone to teach you about the features and the other things on this Teamwork option.

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2019
Leevi W.
VP, CAO
Olie en energie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019

"Must have for collaboration."

Opmerkingen: We manage all projects through Teamwork Projects. The first step in every project we have is to create the project in TWPM and Build the task list, repetitive projects have a project template. Weekly meetings are usually spent pouring over the status of the current projects.

Pluspunten: The program is web based so there is not a lot of work to get people up and running. It is very intuitive and easy to set up and use.

Minpunten: We have a plan that allows many projects which if your not careful can become too cumbersome to look at. I think there are many tools included in TeamWork to help you conquer this issue, but our experience has shown that sometimes less is more.

van Teamwork.com op 7-1-2020

Hi Leevi,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects. I'm delighted to hear that you have found the software intuitive and easy to use.

Managing multiple projects in Teamwork doesn't have to be complicated or cumbersome, but I understand where you're coming from! I have this handy ebook for you to check out - https://www.teamwork.com/resource/teamwork-projects-business-case-professional-services-guide/ - it might help with understanding how other companies manage massive workloads in Teamwork!

If you have any questions, our support team will be happy to help. You can find them, 24/7, over at [email protected]

Hope you have a great day!

• Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019
Kristen G.
Web Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"Excellent tool for managing projects"

Opmerkingen: I use teamwork to oversee website maintenance for my client's numerous website projects. I track time, set up reminders, tag teammates in notes, discuss courses of action, and upload files. Teamwork works as expected and does a great job of helping me keep on top of my duties.

Pluspunten: Love the logical layout, reliability of the tool, the ability to track time, set deadlines & reminders, and to have team task-based communication. This tool, put simply, works. I haven't encountered anything I wanted to do with this tool yet that couldn't be done.

Minpunten: I get the sense that this tool offers a lot of features I don't use. I wish there was an intro email campaign or continued emails about using all of the features so I know what I am missing and how to use those features.

van Teamwork.com op 4-12-2019

Hey there Kristen,

Thank you for leaving us a review of Teamwork Projects. We were delighted to see that you have enjoy so many aspects of the software - our team will be delighted!

Feature emails - hmmmm... there is an idea! We do have a weekly blog post and weekly email that goes out to all our customers so this might solve the issue for now - https://blog.teamwork.com/.

In addition to that, our customer success team run weekly webinars on features within the products. You can find the schedule and sign up here - https://www.teamwork.com/webinars/.

Hope you have a great day!

Austin P.
Groups Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019

"Seems Solid"

Opmerkingen: Keeps all of the creative job requests organized and on a timeline.

Pluspunten: I don't interact heavily with this product, but our communications team uses it to manage a LOT of projects. I appreciate the intuitive UI and experience the most. Really cool feature is being able to respond to a thread on teamwork by replying to the notification email.

Minpunten: It may be inexperience, but you have to mark your messages as read instead of them getting marked automatically. Sometimes I also missed communications in teamwork that I appeared to be tagged in.

van Teamwork.com op 12-12-2019

Hey there Austin,

Thanks for leaving us a review of Teamwork Projects. We appreciate the feedback and we love hearing that our software has assisted in your company's workflow.

Our support team might have a solution for you on the issue with missing notifications. If you want to shoot them an email over at [email protected] regarding the issue, they might be able to talk you through the process of enabling different notification settings.

• Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019
Evens S.
Senior Digital Marketing Advisor
Machine- en installatiebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020

"A good project management software"

Opmerkingen: I am working as an account manager and I use teamwork to manage all my clients projects.

Pluspunten: Very user-friendly, this project management software is suited for agencies or any companies looking for team collaboration. It is very easy to analyse ROI on the entire projects you work on.

Minpunten: Some features may not be as intuitive as they should be. Per example, to copy and paste time entries on tasks are should have been easier.

• Beoordeeld op 10-3-2020
Adam J.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2019

"We tried everything - And love Teamwork Projects"

Opmerkingen: We tried literally everything we could find in the market place for Project management software. We switched from Basecamp originally and the big push for us was the TimeTracking with tasks that could be brought into invoices. I know Freshbooks has that feature too, but freshbooks doesn't have project management in the way that we needed that total collaboration environment. We looked at Monday.com too recently but since we have full buy-in on Teamwork I don't think we are in a place to switch and a lot of the features and pricing just don't make sense. That is where I think Teamwork has really cornered the niche well in terms of pricing and features.

Pluspunten: Gantt charts
Tasks
Task Creation
Inviting Clients into the space
TIME TRACKING!

Minpunten: User interface was updated but could be better, especially when compared to Monday.com

van Teamwork.com op 11-11-2019

Hey Adam,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Teamwork Projects! Five stars and a 10/10?! All our Monday morning dreams are coming true!

We are delighted that you are enjoying the software, and that it has filled that gap in your Marketing Stack! We also love the time tracking features, it was an important one for us to get right - we are glad that you agree!

Another great thing about Teamwork is our support team - should anything ever come up in your use of the software! They are coffee fuelled problem solvers - what a fantastic combination! You'll find them over at [email protected]

Have a great day!

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2019
Stacie D.
Technical director
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019

"Incredibly detailed project management software"

Opmerkingen: I used Teamwork at a larger agency I worked with before (13ish employees) so when I opened my own business I decided to use it again for myself and my co-founder. I find the email reminders particularly helpful so I don't have to pester my co-founder to get her tasks done on time. She was really impressed to see how I could create a task list and assign estimates to it so she could draft up a proposal knowing exactly how long it would take me to get a project done.

Pluspunten: The ability to create subtasks, apply time estimates, set percentages on task completion, back-and-forth commenting area on tasks, ability to set milestones, the 'Everything' view to see what tasks are assigned to you, email reminders for upcoming or past due dates - they really thought about EVERY detail of managing a software or web related project.

Minpunten: I can imagine it being overwhelming for someone to get started with. I've been using it for years so I'm grown accustomed to it now, but you might want to watch a training video or have someone walk you through all the features, even if you only end up using a few of them.

van Teamwork.com op 6-11-2019

Hi Stacie,

Thanks for leaving us a review of Teamwork Projects. I'm delighted to see that you have enjoyed our software and that it has helped by improving the way you work!

Onboarding to any new software can be quite daunting but we are working on some new and exciting ways to help with this! Our resource centre on our website is full of tips and tricks, alongside our knowledge filled support team! You'll find them at [email protected]

Nancy at Teamwork

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Marketing Director
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019

"Great Project Management Software"

Opmerkingen: Great software, really user-friendly, able to make custom to our needs

Pluspunten: It is very flexible to use, we were able to add an OKR system so that it would work for our company.

Minpunten: Too many places for comments. We tend to lose comments, not a huge thing because of the emails, but we do lose them in the system, usually these are new employees that haven't or forgot their training

van Teamwork.com op 17-10-2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects! I'm glad that you find the software flexible and user-friendly!

Commenting issues, hmmmm... That's sounds like a job for our support team! Could you forward them over an email at [email protected] to see if they can help you out with this issue?

Hope you're having a great day!

• Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Tigran K.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Beoordeeld op 13-10-2019

"Perfect for Managing and Keeping Track of Work"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Every time I have the freedom to choose ​software for managing my work I choose Teamwork.

Pluspunten: Teamwork is the all-in-one software for managing projects. I've used Projects in several workplaces and was very pleased in all cases. It offers all the essential task tracking features and also has a ​Trello-like board view. The built-in time tracker was especially useful to keep track of the time spent on each task. Teamwork even offers a client for the timer that can stay above all your windows so that you don't forget starting or stopping the timer.

Minpunten: The only con for Teamwork Projects is that it can be hard to navigate around at first. While the UI is perfectly easy-to-use, the existence of many features makes getting lost in the UI very easy when you're new to it. To some people, the UI is intimidating at first glance. Convincing those people to get on board was the challenging part of making the software a default project management tool in the company.

van Teamwork.com op 15-10-2019

Hi Tigran,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects! I'm glad to hear that you found the software pleasing and useful!

Onboarding and UI intimidation issues - got ya! I've just spoken with our Projects Product Manager, Mossy, and he wants to hear more from you! We are currently working on making this experience better, and would love if you could help! Would you mind emailing in to [email protected] with the subject header of 'Re:Capterra Review: Onboarding feedback' and I'll pick it up from there.

Overall, we are delighted that you chose Teamwork over all others! If you ever have any issues, or want to share some #TeamworkLove, reach out to us via [email protected]! Our support team are insanely talented... or so they tell me anyway!!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Beoordeeld op 13-10-2019
Vinicius A.
Designer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019

"Organized work"

Opmerkingen: We used several other task managers before, but no one in the team became adapted. I had a great first impression of Teamwork, compared to others it has a interface much more inviting and enjoyable to use. And in 6 months of use we can see that they are continually making improvements. We are happy with this choice and using it daily.

Pluspunten: A quite complete task editing, can add tasks and subtasks, estimate time, billing, responsibles, and a lot other important and nice stuff. But what was really important for our team is the maintenance and display of time in the information of each task, the application generates a table, with the start and end time, and counts the total time invested. This feature is activated with a play/pause button; after a project for example, the user can display a report with all tasks done and the time accounted for each one of them, as well as the total assigned.

Minpunten: The home screen has a dashboard, although I didn't see much value in it, as you need to record every detail of each job for some minimally useful information. Like other tasks managers, it doesn't do everything I need, and I end up using other applications. It has a desktop timer app that is completely different from the platform design, it looks like from another product. I did not use it because I always have Teamwork open in the browser, and there each task has its own counter.

van Teamwork.com op 4-9-2019

Hi Vinicius,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects. It's great to hear that our software met your needs over others. We have worked hard to bring you the best features possible.

Our timing and task counters have become quite the feature in our software! We are sorry to hear that you need other applications for some needs. If there is anything in particular needed, you could always forward us a Feature Request over at [email protected] and our Customer Champions will have a look to see if it could be built into the product!

• Beoordeeld op 2-9-2019
  • Beoordeeld op 4-8-2019

"Teamwork is an affordable and robust project management software tool"

Opmerkingen: Teamwork Projects has a lot going for it. They are constantly adding features and options that make it more user friendly, and address a lot of small business needs where many other project management software apps just focus on the project aspect, and neglect the money and expenses. Our only gripe is that they don't have a better invoicing system so we could run even more of our business with one application.

Pluspunten: I was surprised at how much you get for the price with Teamwork out of the box. It has built in time tracking, an extensive notifications system that let's you choose how often you want to receive updates and what you want to receive them about, and a great thing is bulk edit of tasks.

Minpunten: The invoicing system is too basic. You can create an invoice and add expenses, however, there are not a lot of options here. Also, the API doesn't allow for you to go in and do too much which is something that would really appeal to our team of developers.

van Teamwork.com op 8-8-2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the features of the software, and that it has helped with your organisation.

Invoicing system issues - we've got you! I've passed this feedback over to our Projects Champion, Julie, who will have a look into this request for you! Can you email us over at [email protected]m with more details on the feature request?

• Beoordeeld op 4-8-2019
Katie C.
Digital Services Director
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

"At TImes Complicated, But a Powerful Project Management Software"

Opmerkingen: Teamwork is a poweful project management software that really means business. It can take a little getting used to, but once you have it mastered, it's great. Being able to connect to Google Drive is helpful for sharing documents. Additionally, the desktop app is amazingly functional, which is rare with software.

Pluspunten: The organization of data, being able to collaborate, implemented chat/ticket submission, Google Drive integration.

Minpunten: Sometimes, this software can seem complicated to use. This is nothing a little bit of training and consistent use can't help, but worth noting.

van Teamwork.com op 8-8-2019

Hey there Katie,

Thanks for getting in touch and leaving us some feedback on Teamwork Projects! It was great to hear that we have helped you with organisation and collaboration - that seems to be a #win for both you and us here at Teamwork.

Leaving curves aren't always nice or easy, however, we have put a number of resources into this to help with the process. Our webinars are run daily, alongside multiple on-demand webinars, which will help with any on-boarding and initial learning of the software.

In addition to this, our support team are available 24/7 to suit all timezones and work schedules. They can give you demos on the software or answer any feature related questions! Just pop them an email over at [email protected] - they are a fantastic bunch, I promise!

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Eric L.
Operations Manager
Publiceren, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019

"More than Project Management"

Opmerkingen: I've loved communicating with customer service at Teamwork from day 1. They're super-response—like, they're so quick to answer questions and offer help. We often use Teamwork Project in ways that aren't traditionally "project management projects," and so I've had to ask the support team at Teamwork how I might utilize the functionality to get the desired end results. And you know what? They've come back with solutions more often than not, even taking the time to prepare a demo that we'd web conference through.

Pluspunten: • Teamwork is always innovating and releasing new features/functionality. And they are great at publicizing the new features/functionality, allowing you to beta test, and all the while it doesn't screw up the work you've been doing.
• It's cloud-based.
• It's packed full of things you'll likely never use, but because there's so much stuff, the core of what you use it for is that much better.
• The design is elegant.

Minpunten: • The exported reporting functionality isn't always as attractive as I'd like, but that may have changed since I last used it. Our team does use import/export for the management of tasks, and that's been a godsend for many of our projects. So, really, not too much to dislike.

van Teamwork.com op 18-7-2019

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the feedback on Teamwork Projects! We were so happy to see a 10/10 score from you - we agree, but might be slightly biased!

Features, features, and more features! Our team like to keep busy and innovative to bring our customers the best possible product, so we are glad to see that you like them!

Great news Eric, we are working on improvements for the export feature so bare with us and it will be better than ever before!

As a final note, thank you for the feedback for our amazing support team! We couldn't agree more, they are a fantastic bunch - and now are available 24/7! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the team!

• Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Philip T.
Director of Informatics and Technology
Hoger onderwijs, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019

"Enough structure to encourage good project management practices "

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience is very positive. We have used it on website design and development and web application projects. In both cases team members are documenting and managing their work more effectively. There are still features we haven't got around to using, but that is always a challenge when you are adopting a new product. You need to balance the need to document and track with operational demands.

Pluspunten: On that spectrum of project management products with collaboration tools at one end and products for managing large enterprise projects at the other, this product fits somewhere in the middle. It has more structure than products like Asana or Trello (we have used both of these), but is still very flexible, allowing you to organize your projects and tasks using categories, portfolios and tags. Powerful filtering extracts the specific tasks you need for reporting purposes. Milestones, estimates, risks, comments and other features allow you to keep everything in one place, if you wish to. The API allows us to submit tagged client requests directly into the product, which is very useful.

Minpunten: Occasional feature updates can modify the user experience, but that is true of all cloud-based SaaS products. There is really nothing negative I can think of.

van Teamwork.com op 20-6-2019

Hi there Philip,

Thank you for the feedback on Teamwork Projects. Our team loved hearing that Teamwork Projects has given you more structure in your work but still remaining flexible in use.

We do understand your note on the feature updates. We try to keep disruption to a minimum, but your satisfaction is always our main aim!

Make sure to stay in touch with us on [email protected] if you ever have any issues or would like to submit a feature request, or just want to share the #teamworklove with the team.

Nancy at Teamwork

• Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019
Christopher J.
Digital Demand Generation Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018

"My favorite project management tool"

Opmerkingen: I used this for over 2 years and loved how easy it made it to manage projects at work. It was easy, at a glance, to see exactly what I needed to do for that day and what I had coming up. Overall, it was a wonderful experience

Pluspunten: Teamwork Projects had a number of amazing features that took it above and beyond other tools like this. The way projects were setup was incredible. You initially setup the project, then the milestones and then tasks against each milestone. Each task can be broken up into sub-tasks which will automatically create a dependency for the parent tasks. However, you can also set a dependency between tasks too. If you have a series of repeating tasks you can actually create these as a template so you can quickly add this list to a project. When you add this list you get to set the assignments and dates which allows it to be customized to each project. The collaboration is another feature that is top notch. Comments will automatically be sent via email but Teamwork takes it a step further. You can respond to these emails with specific replies that allow you to manage tasks (such as create new ones, add hours to them or even close/complete a task). Teamwork also has a chat platform built in. This platform allows you to manage tasks as well. Finally, Teamwork Projects also seamlessly integrates with a number of 3rd-party platforms (like Google Drive or Slack) to make your life easier.

Minpunten: The initial setup and learning curve can be a little steep. The other thing that can quickly be a problem is the amount of space you have available. If you are uploading a number of files for each project that space quickly fills up. It is minor but an extra thing you have to manage.

• Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018
Josh O.
Co-Founder | Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018

"Very Robust Project Management Platform"

Pluspunten: We've used TeamWork for years and it's great in many ways. First, it's our living To-Do list where all tasks can be organized by project, goal, team, etc across the company. Everyone can comment and communicate through the task threads (which sync to email). The ability to chain tasks together is one of the best features (and at times has been the main reason we didn't switch to other platforms). When Task A is checked off, it notifies via email the person in charge of the next task in the chain. This keeps work moving, and that's the biggest help. It also connects to Drive to store relevant files alongside tasks and logs team time for billing. You can give limited view access to clients if you need to.

Minpunten: I would say that the main downfall is that I can't accurately predict my team's workload week to week. The tasks can be chained together and given start/end dates, etc but when it comes to how all those assignments and their estimated times apply to my employees' work week, there's very little functionality to forecast this. I would love to be able to drag a task that is estimated for 2 hours to an employee's calendar and stack these up to see how their week fills up. Can't do anything like that. Best they have is a blanket 'workload' view that shows how many estimated hours are calculated for tasks that start or end in a given week. But when you have 30 projects and 100s of tasks floating around, it gets cumbersome to organize everyone's efforts. TL;DR : Great for planning project tasks/deliverables, but not so much for managing staff schedules/workload. There aren't many options for learning how best to use the program, actually, which is frustrating for a small startup just figuring things out. Their training videos are basic and support pros don't really help you customize the tool to fit your unique business organization needs. They refer you to third party professionals for consulting on that front. I've had to hunt down how-to's and advice elsewhere. That said, their tech support tickets are usually addressed fairly quickly, but I've gotten the same message reply many times "Yes that's a great feature, but we don't offer it yet." Also, my personal pet peeve about TeamWork PM, is the mobile app sucks. The desktop interface is great (plenty of drag and drop ease of use) but the mobile version is clunky and much less organized or helpful in terms of viewing my team's workload and task sorting.

• Beoordeeld op 16-10-2018
Vernessa T.
Freelance Writer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-8-2018

"TeamWork Projects Incorporates Project Notebooks, Customer Portal and OS-Agnostic Desktop Timer"

Opmerkingen: Overall, TeamWork (formerly TeamworkPM) is worth the monthly or annual fee. I've used TeamWork for more than 8 years and while I don't have a need to use it daily, I go to it for special projects and when I need a different kind of project control than I get with Apptivo. The interface is pretty, with soothing colors. The TeamWork crew creates excellent help documentation that's easily found in a comprehensive knowledgebase, they now have some full-fledged free online courses, and they included a customer support and feedback system within the dashboard. And then there's this: Transparency via a visual roadmap and update system on the TeamWork website that actually gets updated on a regular basis. Yes, I like skipping over to the website to see what are the latest fixes and what goodies they're planning.

Pluspunten: Whiteboards are great but even the developers of TeamWork Projects (formerly TeamworkPM) were tired of trying to make them do the work of a real project management system. That's how I came across TeamWork Projects 8 years ago -- tossing aside the whiteboards and comparing online project management applications. TeamWork ultimately rose to the top because it either includes features I felt were must-haves or they had those features on the roadmap to deal with in the near future. TeamWork has task-level time-tracking and incorporates a desktop timer that I use on both my Windows and Linux versions computers. TeamWork was one of the few online project management applications that incorporated a file manager early on AND had the foresight to include it in the permissions system (important so all stakeholders have access to the files they need). I've used it for mock-ups, contract change-orders, and project photos. There is a project notebook system that is far superior to a so-called project wiki found in other project managers. I use it to keep notes, format them to look like real documents (not just a bunch of text notes), and export out in a format that is useful to project owners and clients. This was important enough that it would have been a dealbreaker if it wasn't included: the means to allow stakeholders (especially clients) to log in to see progress on their projects, participate in project-specific discussions, and access project-related files.

Minpunten: TeamWork's free tier is less generous than some of the other highly rated project management apps. Keeping up with the times, they've lately added a Kanban view (but it costs extra). But why the boards view is an add-on instead of integrated into the main projects beats me and makes me call this a welcome feature that is also a CON. Although TeamView has native integrations for GMail, HubSpot, and Harvest, I think it relies too much on its (well-developed and well-documented API) for integrations with the majority of the world of business applications. Of course, there are hundreds of Zapier workarounds. Still, I think TeamWork is strong enough to have better integration and less cobbled recipes.

• Beoordeeld op 12-8-2018
Matthew G.
Owner, Founder
  • Beoordeeld op 3-1-2018

"Couldn't live without this product to manage my business"

Opmerkingen: Couldn't live without it to manage my daily business workflow. I couldn't be so precise with my time tracking either, which is important for billing my clients. I usually work solo, but recently have hired additional help. The collaboration tools are awesome. I also use Teamwork Desk to create a slick support system with help from other reps. I'm a small operation, but look darn professional.

Pluspunten: Helps me manage all aspects of my business from workflow, to billing. Seriously, it's such a valuable part of my daily workflow, that there hasn't been a day that I haven't used it when working. Also, recently I wasn't super pleased with a couple of the changes to the timer, which is very important to my billing workflow. I make suggestions to support. They listened and updated the timer! It's a complete package. I know there are other options, but honestly, I'm not sure they're as complete. Oh, and they sent me some sweet holiday swag! I wish I could post pictures of me wearing it!!

Minpunten: The ONLY aspect that I am not the enamored by, are some of the "improvements" they push out in the spirit of improvements. All SASS products go through a similar life cycle. For example, the UI may not have been super sexy but I liked the ease of use of the task filters. It was basic, simple. They updated it, and imho, make it's less open and the UI isn't as friendly. The flip side to that is, they do listen when you submit feedback. In some cases going as far as modifying the product based on your feedback. For example, as stated above, they updated the task timer and it wasn't functional. It was a hot mess. BUT they modified it based on my feedback and now it rocks. Thanks guys for listening.

van Teamwork.com op 8-1-2018

Hey Matthew,

Thank you for your detailed review of Teamwork Projects.

Glad to hear you couldn't live without out products!

Regards,
Deborah

• Beoordeeld op 3-1-2018
Manager of Information Technology
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Beoordeeld op 27-12-2017

"Overall Teamwork is very easy to use. A lot of features and options to easily manage projects."

Pluspunten: Teamwork provides many features to help manage your project from start to finish. The features are robust and offer flexibility along the way. It's very easy to add users, assign permissions, and assign tasks. To get started, Teamwork offers an easy way to import tasks from an Excel spreadsheet. The feature I like best is email communication tracking. When you add a comment to a task and send it to the assigned resources, all email responses are automatically captured on the same task. This helps prevent key decisions or conversations from being lost in off line email threads. For larger projects the Overview (dashboard) is very nice. At a glance, you get a quick overview of the project status and who tasks are assigned to. Additionally, you can drill into most Overview items to get additional information. For example, if you click on Late Tasks, you get a list of all tasks past their assigned due date and the assigned resource.

Minpunten: Teamwork lacks a few features that would make it easier to use.
- It's difficult to move individual tasks in mass to a new Task List or Sub-Task group. Tasks must be moved individually because you can't select multiple tasks at once. If you have a lot of tasks to move it can be tedious.
- Project reporting capabilities are adequate but not overly robust. Most of the built-in project inquiry features are very good so reporting is not necessary unless you need to produce a report in a PDF format to email. When creating a report, you have pretty good control over what type of tasks are included but what is missing is the ability to select which columns you want or don't want. Additionally, you can't save a report filtering options for future use. You have to reselect your options every time you want to run the same report.

van Teamwork.com op 26-1-2018

Hi there,

Thank you for your detailed review of Teamwork Projects.

Great to hear that Teamwork Projects is essential to your team to track your projects and much more.

We offer free daily live webinars, by joining our webinars you will learn how to use specific features, find out about Teamwork best practice and hear about new updates. Feel free to join these at anytime, this will also be useful if you are training a new user to use Teamwork Projects https://www.teamwork.com/webinars.

Kind Regards,
Deborah

• Beoordeeld op 27-12-2017
Jessica D.
Product Development & Project Management
Online media, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2017

"Ease to Use and Continually Evolving "

Opmerkingen: It allowed me to manage multiple large projects at 1 time and collaborate with employees that were not heavy users. The ability to have tasks reoccurr and launch new projects from templates freed up staff to focus on other important areas of The business. The same account was used to manage multi service clients efficiently, especially with remote staff. The flexibility of privacy setting truly allowed for complete communication tracking without requiring communications being omitted to ensure a client didn't see it. As an administrator, I am able to take over a user account to manage every aspect of their account. Administrators can limit a users project view to only their assignments, which prevented a user from feeling overwhelmed. The system is very flexible. Like many other PM systems, outlining how the users are expected to interact with the system is critical. Doing this, allowed me to migrate projects from Central Desktop to Teamwork in a week.

Pluspunten: The UI is simple to understand, the number of efficient features is phenomenal and integrations with enterprise systems like Salesforce are easy to complete.

Minpunten: There are some small nuances of the search could be better, project specific calendars would be a huge asset and allowing an entire project to be imported by csv would be incredible.

van Teamwork.com op 11-9-2017

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear that you are having a positive experience with a number of our features and with the simplicity of setting up integrations.

We will add the search capabilities and project specific calendars to our feature request list, have a look at our roadmap for upcoming features and developments.

In relation to importing a full project by csv, the following video will show you how to do so using an Excel file https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzGX7yh-4C4

Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] if you need.

Wes