Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ApplicantPRO

Vind meer sollicitanten, screen ze in minder tijd en beheer het hele proces van in dienst nemen tegen een fractie van de kosten met ApplicantPRO.

Meer informatie over ApplicantPRO

I love ApplicantPro for so many reasons. The fact that is provides an organized and fluid ATS system that connects with so many job boards has made my job as a Recruiter effortless.

I don't like how hard it is to find statues of things and where an applicant is in the process.

Beoordelingen van ApplicantPRO

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ApplicantPRO heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 374 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ApplicantPRO eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (374)

Angela
Angela
Office/Purchasing Manager in VS
Computernetwerken, 11-50 werknemers

great support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saves time by being able to post to multiple job boards at once. I feel the variety in job boards is useful for increasing the pool of qualified applicants. I also liked the job ad rewriting service. It helped us improve our job ads to get better responses.

I picked this solution because of the integration with Bamboo HR and that it made it easy to post to a variety of job boards. The selection of job boards is nice and varied. Their customer support is excellent. The reps have been very helpful & timely in their responses.

Some of the features seem a bit hidden. We don't hire every week, so I often find locating the button to the integration to bamboo is a bit tricky.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software, Angela! We love to hear that you and your team find the integration with BambooHR and being able to post your ads to multiple job boards with just one click beneficial. We agree that our Job AD and Support Teams are great and are happy to hear that you have had positive interactions with them. We appreciate your feedback on the integration tab and will pass this onto our product team. If there is anything we can do to help your team improve your hiring process you can reach out to us by emailing our support team at [email protected], chat, and calling 888.633.9269. As always, thanks for choosing ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Shanna
Talent Acquisition Specialist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Top notch ATS

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our assigned App pro team are responsive and helpful and truly seem to care about our success in finding top notch talent for our company.

User friendly , straight forward, easy to navigate and easy to train others how to use. KPIs you can get from the program are wonderful , and love texting and emailing capabilities and how easy it is to send a saved template within seconds to an applicant. Truly gives me more time for interviews and my other job duties.

Sometimes I don't get the most qualified applicants or volume of applicants we would like but the app pro team has been very supportive and proactive in assisting us with ad writing and monitoring the best ideas to drive up the volume and quality of applicants.

4 weken geleden

Thanks so much for your review, Shanna! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving the service so far, and always enjoy working closely with your team to continue to surface the best quality candidates for your open jobs. We appreciate you - thanks for choosing ApplicantPro to help you hire better! Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer at ApplicantPro

Scott
Operations Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Past ApplicantPRO user

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We feel that it could be an extremely useful tool if the bugs were worked out of it. You get a very large hiring pool but a lot of it is not the pool we were looking for.

The software was very inclusive of a lot of regions to ensure that you are filling in the most amount of information to cover all aspects of the job search and posting that you are doing. It is a well thought out application.

Even when we set the parameters for a certain type of candidate that we were looking for(specific trade skills, years experience etc), we would get a lot of candidates that did not come close to fitting exactly what we were looking for. It was exhausting and very time consuming having to spend some much time weeding out the people that did not fit what we were looking for. We also reached out to a lot that never got back to us after supposedly showing interest.

5 jaar geleden

Hi, Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. We're sorry to hear that you did not receive the quality of applicants you were looking for. We do have features that will help with this process and would love to discuss them with you. I would love to have someone reach out to you to go over the new features and improvements. Thanks again for your feedback and we wish you all the best with your hiring endeavors. Mindi, Manager of Support

Dyann
Talent Acquisition Manager in VS
Voedselproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Applicant Pro Service

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been excellent. Responsive customer service is important. By using the help tool, chat function, or even reaching out to our rep. The responsiveness is outstanding! Text message feature was a game changer too and very cost effective.

Responsive customer service, great help feature with video training to support the details provided, user friendly.

Our only draw back to this product, that has not effected our decision to continue with them is the calendaring feature doesn't allow for consecutive interviews with multiple individuals or does it book the conference room they will be meeting in.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for your review! It's great to know that you're enjoying the features of our product so much & that our customer service has exceeded your expectations. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the calendar tool so it's considered for future improvements. Thank you for choosing ApplicantPro!

Mikella
Human Resources Coordinator in VS
Entertainment, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A catch all program that can drastically increase your number of applicants!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have no plans to switch from ApplicantPRO as it is a multifunctional software that allows us to track applicants. More importantly, it allows us to capture the largest amount of applicants we can. We are ALWAYS hiring to develop our large crews of 100+ people, so it's extremely helpful to be able to post and manage so many job ads at one time. Everything is clear and concise on the dashboard, just wish you could customize more!

The software works well at working behind the scenes to conglomerate all of the application postings into one dashboard. This feature alone makes the price worth it as you'll save so much time! It makes it easy to view all of the information about an applicant as well. As an admin, they make it easy to archive and access past applicants to better your own staff/crews for the future.

The grey blue black color palette is a little modular for my taste - but overall it works well for the format of the page. I wish you could customize the dashboard more to exhibit features we use more than others (remove drop downs and add buttons instead?).

Abbey
Recruiter in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Best ATS I have used

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ApplicantPro has been amazing to work with. If I ever have questions or any of the other admins have questions, ApplicantPro typically gets back to me within 24 hours and most of the time it is much sooner. They are very good about scheduling times to talk on the phone and discuss how things are going and answer any questions that I may have. The customer support is phenomenal. We had some road bumps in the beginning when first using this software and ApplicantPro made sure to help us in every way possible and make it as easy as they could. They explained everything clearly and made it extremely easy for us to transition into using this software. I can not say enough good things about ApplicantPro.

I love how easy it is to use and how user friendly it is. When I first started with my current company they were not using ATS. I had done research on the software during my internship and when I came to this company I knew that it would be the perfect choice. The integration features for HireForms and ISolved are great. That has really helped our HR department out a ton. Overall, the features that this software offers are amazing and ApplicantPro makes it so easy to use and learn.

There is nothing huge that I do not like about this software. The one thing that I would change if I could would be the way to search an applicant. You have to click "Search Applicant" and then pick what way you would like to search that applicant and then it will take you to a new tab. I would love if I could just start typing a name in that box and click on the applicant I need.

5 jaar geleden

Hi, Abbey! Thank you so much for reviewing our software. We are happy to hear that we have been able to take your team to the next level in the hiring process by providing you with a way to track your applicants from the beginning and then use the integrations to onboard them all in the same system. We are also happy to hear that our Support Team has been very helpful in providing your team with the support your team needs! Thank you for your feedback regarding the "Search Applicant' feature. I will definitely pass it along as a possible future consideration. If there is anything we can do to help your team, please let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! - Mindi Manager of Support

Kaleigh
Corporate Recruiter/HR in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

A great PROgram!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we LOVE applicantpro and hate we did not make the switch earlier!!

Applicant Pro is so easy to use and to learn. We love the simple set up and functionality as well as all it has to offer. We looked into different programs but this one does so much in one and for a great price.

I wish there was an easier way to filter and change statuses to track in some scenarios but we have found a way that works for us and are making the best of it. Also not all hiring managers have access in out situation so if there was a way to send them over or invite them to specific applications not the whole job and eveyr applicant on that job posting.

4 maanden geleden

Love your review title, Kaleigh! We're thrilled to hear that your experience with ApplicantPro has checked all your boxes and more. We definitely have a way for your hiring managers to be a part of your process. Please send us an email to [email protected] with the subject line: Capterra Review and let's chat! Thanks, Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Gabriel
Gabriel
Vice President - Human Resources in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Easy Applicant Tracking

4,0 6 jaar geleden

ApplicantPro is extremely easy to use. Creating a job posting takes no time. The software gives you the ability to create templates that you can use over and over again. It also gives you the ability to create screening questions which you can setup so that if the applicant provides a certain answer they will be labeled as "disqualified" and put them on a different group. The software also allows you to create different type of users which depending on the level you assign them, they will have the ability to just view applicants all the way to create job postings. You also have the ability to text or email applicants during the application process and the system also has templates for you to use such as invitation for interviews or communication about not being selected. The software also gives you the ability to buy the option to use a variety of tests that can be given to your applicants to further help in the process of finding the ideal candidate. Overall, the software has a lot of perks that help the application process.

The only item that I struggle with is the ability to include numerous disclaimers that need to be approved/agreed by the applicant such as background, credit checks, etc.

6 jaar geleden

Hi, Gabriel! Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We value your feedback. We are happy to hear that we are able to make your hiring easier. We are always looking for more ways to streamline your process. We would love to discuss your concerns. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Hiring Consultant

Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good to check out a new edge recruitment softwares

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

1. East to set up 2. Very flexible for integration 3. Customised propositions for need 4. Corporate discounts for long term license

1. Not for large scale ops 2. Not mobile friendly 3. UX is a bit average

2 maanden geleden

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate that your company wanted to check us out & see if we were a good fit for your business! We're always investing in our platform's growth and expansion to support larger organizational needs; if you'd like to revisit with us at a future date, we'd love to have you back. Thank you!

Aries
Sales and Customer service in Filipijnen
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

ApplicantPRO Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, ApplicantPRO definitely helped us to streamline our hiring process.

I like the fact that it offers more room for applicants and that translates to a high conversion. All things considered, the cost is affordable and I also like the free trial and training provided.

I believe that the reporting part can still be worked on but I like the part that it's easy to pull up quick reports when needed.

2 maanden geleden

Thanks so much for your feedback, Aries! We're happy to hear that your company is finding success so quickly. We are continuously improving our reporting area so if there's anything specific that you'd like to see us work on, please contact Support at any time and we'd be happy to pass that to our Product Teams. Thanks! Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Jennifer
Manager, Human Resources in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 51-200 werknemers

ApplicantPRO was a great investment

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using ApplicantPro at our company for many years now. Before ApplicantPRO we did not use an ATS and managed the recruitment process manually by receiving resumes by email and posting jobs one by one on each of the job boards. This software solution has saved me an enormous amount of time and allowed me to expand my role in HR. I found the price to be very affordable and love the reporting features we now have at our fingertips. Being able to easily see where our applicants are coming from has allowed us to better spend our recruiting budget in the places that count. Lastly, when ever I have a problem, or need advice I have found the support team to be very prompt and helpful. The only feature I wish we could get better integration with is Indeed sponsored ads since we use them heavily for our recruiting and it can be a bit awkward to sponsor to Indeed thru this ATS. Overall I highly recommend ApplicantPRO to anyone in the market.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your review, Jennifer! We are happy to hear that our reports have been helpful for your team to see where to spend your budget. We would love to talk with you regarding your comment about Indeed Sponsored jobs and look at other sources as well. If there is anything we can do for your team, please let us know. Thank you for using ApplicantPro! -Mindi Manager of Support

Jerry
Recruitment Manager in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 201-500 werknemers

Non-profit has Success Relying on ApplicantPro for 90% of Recruiting

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience, daily, is stress-free. As a client, you not only have the tools at your fingertips (easy to use, local, with minimal training needed), but you are always aware that you have the power and knowledge of the ApplicantPro team behind everything you do. You never feel like you are out in the cold - that they have sold you something and walked away. There are there every minute of the day to guide you if you need it. They are so good at what they do that you rarely need to take advantage of their support - but when you do, they are there for you, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. You never feel dumb by the questions you ask or the needs you have - they are kind and patient and easily navigate you through whatever issue there is. Rarely is there any issue.

I started out as a user of ApplicantPro, working under the direction of our staff who was the Administrator. He was able to train me quickly. What he didn't teach me, I was figured out on my own because the software is well organized and logical. ApplicantPro provides everything a Recruitment or HR department would ever want. It is easily customized for very specific needs. We like ApplicantPro's distribution network for the ads that we post. The applicants are easily tracked throughout the hiring process. In addition to all of the pluses, I have to say the ApplicantPro staff is their biggest asset! They are personable and professional, and exceedingly patient. They answer questions clearly and concisely, and in a timely manner. It is not unusual for me to email a question and for them to provide a link in a reply email to a video of them answering my question. Very cool and helpful. I recommend ApplicantPro without enthusiastically and without any reservations.

Probably any issue that I like least would be like holding up a mirror to myself :-) Meaning, if there is an issue, it would be something I did or didn't do, which happens extremely rarely. For example, ApplicantPro has a service - a department - whereas their professional ad writers and marketing people will create an ad for a company. They offer one free ad so a client can see how well the ad performs, and learn from their expertise. I am reluctant to use this service fully because I am a professional writer and marketing person, and I will do things my way. The free ad content and design that they provided always out performs the ones I create and post. Mine are very good - but theirs are that much better. They will tell me how to improve on mine, but I am pretty stubborn. Either way, it's win-win, since we have the success we need every time.

4 jaar geleden

Hi, Jerry! Thank you so much for your kind review of our Hiring Methodology. We are so happy to hear that you find the system easy to use and that you have had such a great experience with our ApplicantPro Team. We really enjoy helping clients like yourself optimize your hiring process. We look forward to continuing our professional relationship with you and your team. If there is anything we can do for your team to make your hiring process easier, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Bradley
HR Manager in VS
Consumentengoederen, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

From Paper to Pro (Applicant Pro, that is)

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I started in my current role in my current company, there was nothing by way of an automated, modern way to apply for a job. Interested applicants would print a PDF, write on it, then figure out how to return it. Applicant Pro has brought my recruiting into the digital age. The customer service is very responsive, and helpful within their constraints of how the program works.

* Quickly make an assessment of applicants, and either forward to hiring manager, or archive * "Canned" responses that are sent based on either, how an applicant answers screening questions, or the label I attach to the application. * The integration with the sister screening company, Pro Screening, makes ordering and managing background checks a breeze.

* Relatively steep learning curve on how to post a new job - too many pages and panels and screens and buttons and levers ... the whole posting process needs to be streamlined. * The process of setting up other users/managers in the system is not straightforward - too many places to go and too many things to do. It should be much simpler to get a manager access to the applications.

5 jaar geleden

Bradley, Thank you for taking the time to review our system. We are happy that we could bring your recruiting into the digital age! I happy to pass along your feedback to our Product Department for future consideration. If there is anything else we can do for you, please be sure to let us know. Thanks for choosing ApplicantPro as your ATS provider! Mindi, Manager of Support

Joyce
Sr. Recruiter in VS
Milieudiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Awesome tool - best decision we have made!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am the recruiting department with over 56 locations for residential pest control, as well as, commercial, wildlife and corporate depts. This helps us to streamline our process to post and manage our jobs with approx. 20 free job boards. It saves times and money. Generates a lot of applicants able to save on other job boards that charge too much for results received.

User Friendly and the awesome customer service. Eased of implementation and support from ApplicantPro team. They continue to follow up and offer additional training /support with the use of the product.

Would like to see some additional functionality and ability to integrate with other products. Overall very satisfied with ApplicantPro. Encourage all companies to review this product.

5 jaar geleden

Joyce, Thank you so much for your review of our product. We are happy to hear that you have been satisfied with the support you receive from our team! We are also happy to hear that using our product helps you streamline your process and help you manage all of your many jobs. We would love to hear from you regarding some of the integrations you would be interested in and might be able to provide a solution for you. If there's anything we can do for your team, please let us know. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Mindi

Warren
HR Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Great Value for ATS Platform

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support staff makes it enjoyable to ask questions, and they're very quick to respond and address the issue. Their screen shot video clips make it clear what I need to do to change the site, or add users, or just track the numerous jobs' traffic flow.

AppPro is constantly innovating new featured to introduce to the product, which adds ease of use and targeted advantage to the user, i.e. applicant. My job of talent acquisition is made much easier because of this platform. The price-point of our service makes it affordable for our mid-sized and growing marketing company.

Initially it was difficult to get hiring managers to adopt fully all of the functionality. But AppPro is enhancing the product continuously and making its ease-of-use intuitive and engaging.

5 jaar geleden

Warren, Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We love that your job has been made easier by using it and that it is affordable at the same time. We're happy to hear that our Support Team has made your job more enjoyable while helping with your questions. We're happy to hear that your hiring managers are beginning to get fully engaged in the system. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Reagan
Director in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

I Frequently Recommend It

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Utilizing the service to combine our recruiting efforts to one program and the analytical data that can be pulled from one source instead of several is without question and benefit.

Initial procurement stage went well. Representative didn't waste hours of time on modules that we were never interested in and then she spent that time answering direct questions regarding our concerns or wants out of the application.

Once we finalized the billing aspect, communication has almost stopped entirely.

4 maanden geleden

Thanks for leaving us a review, Reagan. While we're happy to know that ApplicantPro has had such a positive impact in addressing your hiring needs, we're sorry to hear that your communication frequency hasn't been ideal and we'd like the opportunity to improve that. Please reach out to [email protected] with the subject line: Capterra Review as needed. Thanks, Ariana Groves Chief Customer Officer

Eric
HR Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Everything we need and more

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am the HR Manager for a SMB with a little over 50 employees. We are a call center environment, so I am pretty much constantly hiring. I have been using ApplicantPRO for almost a year and I have been very pleased with it. When I factored in the money we were spending to post on Indeed as well as other job boards, the annual fee pretty much paid for itself. It also saves me a ton of time having to check multiple sites for applications, as they are all right here in 1 place. When you factor in the time it saves, ApplicantPRO is actually cheaper than our old manual methods of recruiting. I would highly recommend ApplicantPRO to any small business looking to incorporate and ATS into their recruiting and hiring process.

Very user friendly and easy to use Easily customized to fit my business Awesome customer support Assessment integration Indeed cost included, plus dozens of other online job boards

Times out too quickly, have to log back in several times a day Sometimes Assessments are not automatically delivered and I have to resend them Reports are cumbersome and hard to configure to my needs

5 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review, Eric. It's great to know that ApplicantPro has been so great for your company! That's exactly what we want for your team. We'd be happy to talk with you about your feedback & see what we can do for you. We'll be sure to reach out! As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! Ariana Groves Director of Client Services

Keli
Relief Coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

ApplicantPRO is so easy to use!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It has become so easy to keep track of the many applications that we receive everyday. ApplicantPRO helps us to better manage our openings and applicants with being able to post notes, and update statuses to show where we are with the application throughout the hiring process. I like the new feature of being able to tag people in comments, and the notification goes right to their email. It is a great benefit to be able to post our openings on multiple job boards utilizing ApplicantPRO. ApplicantPRO has made our hiring process run smoother and quicker!

It can get a little confusing when the same applicant applies for many different openings. I wish that was easier to manage! Not that we can't do it though :)

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Keli! We are happy to hear that ApplicantPro has made your hiring process run smoother and quicker while utilizing some of the features we offer. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Megan
Director of HR in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great Applicant Tracking System.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Applicant pro has been very positive. Their customer service and training has been fantastic. They respond to inquiries in a timely manner.

Applicant Pro is very easy to navigate for HR and Managers that utilize the system. It is easy to customize communication you send to a candidates, application status and notes. The dashboard and reporting functions make it easy to pull reports and data for management and board reports. The customer service is fantastic.

The only con is that you can't delete old jobs or job templates, but only archive them. I don't believe you are able attach documents to e-mails sent out, which can require you to send a separate e-mail.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your review, Megan! We're happy to hear that you're loving our reporting and in-system communication. Also, thank you for your feedback on the ability to send attachments. We'll pass that along. As always, thank you for choosing ApplicantPro! -Ariana, Director of Client Services

Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Simple to use but needs some work

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The system is very good for tracking applicants and integrates with hiring documents and background checks so overall, there's a smooth flow through the process. Hiring managers are easily able to go in, view their candidates and enter interview notes. Very minimal training is required to get everyone up and running. There's a decent set of reports built in and a nice employee referral portal with tracking of referred candidates.

If a candidate applies via Indeed, the Indeed "anonymous" email often comes across. If the candidate has applied to another company using ApplicantPro, we are unable to change the email address to their direct, non-Indeed email without requesting Support do it for us. If I have a candidate on the phone and want to send them something right then and there and check they received it, I often can't. This is incredibly frustrating and adds extra steps and time into the process. There is no ability to set reminders within the system itself. ApplicantPro has the ability to send out an additional questionnaire/rest of the application to the candidate once they have passed the initial screening questions. However, using the "Send Application" option means a generic, non-customizable email gets sent out. ApplicantPro was sold to us on the basis that job postings would flow straight through to Indeed but it turns out there are several additional steps that need to be completed on the Indeed site to actually get the postings to appear and candidates to flow back into AP.

Heather
HR Generalsit in VS
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Friend for Small Business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I never really know that an ATS could be so easy to use. All of my past systems seemed cumbersome and did not support my busy time frame. But this solves all my problems and the extra integrations are amazing. ApplicantPro seems to answer my needs before I think I need them.

For a small business, this is a game changer. You have a partner in ApplicantPro and just likes its name you feel like a PRO using it.

The only thing that comes to mind is that they are located in another time zone and if I need help I need to wait until they open.

5 jaar geleden

Hi, Heather! Thank you for taking the time to review our hiring process. We love hearing our client's successes when implementing our methodology! We appreciate all feedback as we take each comment seriously and would love to find a way to accommodate our clients in different time zones. Please feel free to give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Support Manager

Jeremy
Branch Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Overall Good Program

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The ease of use to find applicants for current openings is easy. When reviewing the applicants you can easily move to the specific areas that you want to view. After reviewing, you can add the notes and mark the applicant for further review or not as well as update where they are in the application process.

Looking for past job postings is not always the easiest. It would be nicer if it was a little more clear in the time range of where you are looking.

5 jaar geleden

Hi, Jeremy! Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you are able to review your applicants with ease and know where they are at in the hiring process. Our Support Team would be happy to do over best practices of using the system to find what you are looking for. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of. -Mindi, Manager of Support

Julie
Recruiter in VS
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Longtime User still learning

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It does its job. I appreciate the emails from the CEO, he’s great!

It is an easy system to use, if we do run into issues it does seem our concerns are heard and addressed. Tracking and reporting is difficult with multiple openings within one position.

We are on the basic package so there are limitations but we are planning to ungrade soon so I’m sure then we will be very satisfied!

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to review our software, Julie! Happy to hear that our system is easy to navigate and that our teams are able to help find solutions that work for your team. I would have to agree with your appreciation of our CEO. We too think he is great! I will definitely pass your appreciation along! You can reach us at [email protected], 888.633.9269 or by chatting in. If there is anything we can do to help improve your hiring process, let us know. As always, thanks for using ApplicantPro! Mindi, Manager of Support

Silvia
Trainer in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Absolutely Great!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, ApplicantPro is great at what they do and are always available when troubleshooting is needed.

ApplicantPro is a great way to organize applicants and be able to mainstream the recruiting process.

Unfortunately, applicants frequently submit incomplete applications but ApplicantPro has settings to be able to request complete applications from applicants.

6 jaar geleden

HI, Silvia! Thank you for taking the time to review our product. It makes me happy to hear that our product allows you to be more organized and helps by streamlining your application process. We would be happy to chat about suggestions of getting more of your applicants to complete the application.The feedback we receive from our clients helps us know what improvements need to be made. Give us a call at 888.633.9269 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can get you taken care of. Kind Regards, Mindi Barrett - Lead Client Support Rep

, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great value and robust ATS

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Applicant Pro has been a great applicant tracking system (ATS) for us. It is user friendly and simple for hiring managers to go in and quickly review resumes, and it provides plenty of robust tools for our recruiting team to find the right talent. Tools such as texting candidates and built-in solutions for facilitating background tests has made thing easier for both our recruiting team and the candidates themselves.

It doesn't offer seamless onboarding integration with our HRIS (Paycom), but that hasn't proved to be a big obstacle.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback! We have recently released an extension to assist you with migrating information from ApplicantPro to your HRIS! Please contact a member of our support team. They would be happy to demonstrate this feature and get you started. Happy Hiring!