Trust

Nora L.
Principal
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We own a NEMT company and send out many emails with sensitive information. We trust Identillect to stay HIPAA compliant. They are affordable and their Tech people are so quick to help us when I have a question or I’m having a “user error” occurrence.

Pluspunten: What I liked the most is that it is easy to use.

Minpunten: I honestly don't have anything that I like the least. I'm very happy.

Delivery Trust makes encryption less cryptic

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Awesome company! Great team and customer support. Will definitely keep my eyes on this team in the future.

Pluspunten: The software was easy to use, simple and straightforward. The features for the cost make it well worth its weight as SAS (software as a solution).

Minpunten: No major cons. Not sure if this is a feature now, but I would like to see mobile app capability.

Affordable and Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2019
Rachael K.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What I like best about Delivery Trust is that is is very simple to learn how to use.

Minpunten: I have no negative opinion of Delivery Trust.

Identillect Delivery Trust

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Pat C.
Practice Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Delivery Tust is so easy to use with just a couple clicks. Can set default security options. Their customer support is great as well.

Pluspunten: This app is so easy to use. I can easily send encrypted emails and documents directly from Outlook

Minpunten: Cannot think of anything I do not like about product

I would and will recommend Identillect to everyone!!

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2016
Tiffany C.
Office manager
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am the office manager for a health insurance company so it is essential that we have an encryption service. I was worried about the cost and the ease of installation and use but everything was perfect! We tried a couple of other different companies but they either didn't work (recipients couldn't open the attachments) or they were too hard to get to and navigate.

Pluspunten: The ease of installation and the fact that we were offered a Gmail plug in so we can send emails directly from our gmail accounts was extremely important. It is also extremely affordable.

Minpunten: I can't find one con regarding this encryption service. It has been great!

Secure emails -EASY & Trustworthy.

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Agent Service Coordinator
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The customer service answered questions promptly.

Pluspunten: The thing I liked most about this software was that if you send sensitive information the person receiving does not have to set up an account or log in to anything which is SUPER useful. I love that you can feel secure sending very sensitive client info.

Minpunten: I do not think there were any cons when I tried this software, I did not use it on my phone, but would love to see an app or easy mobile features. Using google chrome does cause some freezing.

Awesome Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2016
Mike R.
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I purchased this product when I could have chosen any of the free secure email programs. The reason was function and capability. I did, however, have a few glitches with a gmail plugin. When I emailed them about this the response was immediate and the fix was complete. You will not be disappointed with the service you receive, if the need arises. I'm impressed!

Pluspunten: Functions and options, however, the service I received after experiencing a problem is now the main reason I would recommend this.

Minpunten: Chrome users may experience a few glitches but they are rapidly working out the fixes.

An easy way to send and receive Secure Emails

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2016
Sebastian S.
IT - Tester
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I tried Delivery trust for the first time last month and I was absoloutley amazed how easy it was to setup. The support team was helpful and helped me install the product.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to send secure emails, I use outlook (as many others) and instead of clicking on send Delivery Trust allows me to send my email Securely by clicking on their "Send Secure" button on the outlook plugin.

Minpunten: So far I can not say anything negative about this software

Perfect for us

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2016
Leo W.
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This product has allowed us to be very secure and comfortable in our transactions to have complete control over emails that we send out.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and great support

Minpunten: Found none yet

Highly Recommend!

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019
Jon S.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Delivery Trust via their Identillect product has made referring to our dental specialist more streamlined. Unlike our last HIPPA compliant e-mail service, there is no need for the end user to setup and remember user names and passwords. Just the overall ease of use is worth it!

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Rep with customer support/new installs was great to work with. Excellent HIPPA secure software for our business.

Minpunten: At this point in time, I don't have any cons to list about the software!

Poor customer service

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018
Chuck W.
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: bad taste in my mouth because of unavailable support to address and solve problems. When email needs to go out and there is a problem pointing back to this product and support isnt available to help you get to the next step, you are working with the wrong vendor. I would not recommend this company

Pluspunten: ok when it works. I have had periodic problems with the product. Support isnt availble when you need it.

Minpunten: support not available in a timely manner to take care of the problem. will call you back tomorrow, cant talk with a support person live; when the product isnt working it needs to be fixed so work can be completed.

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2016
Nina F.
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been looking for encryption software for a long time and we decided on this one based on the reasonable cost and ease of use. We've been very happy with this product. Love the plug in with Outlook.

Pluspunten: Very responsive customer support and barely any learning curve. It's perfect right out of the box.

Minpunten: none

Gmail Security - HIPAA Compliance

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019
Peter K.
Practice Administrator
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This helps resolve our HIPAA compliance issue with respect to patient health information.

Pluspunten: I like the price of the product and it's function, particularly with HIPAA compliance.

Minpunten: Can be a little tricky to install. But, documentation is provided and support is there for you.

Best software we have come across!

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2016
Christine A.
Agent
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For over a year its been a hassle trying to find encrypted software that the Idaho Department of Health and Your Health Idaho can open. This the first program that is able to be opened by both state agencies. This is a huge plus!

Pluspunten: See above.

Minpunten: Haven't found anything so far.

Delivery Trust Review

Beoordeeld op 27-8-2016
Sheri W.
Agent/Broker
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy setup. Friendly and helpful representative. Affordable product for sending and receiving securely.

Pluspunten: Secure simplicity for self and clients.

Minpunten: Advertisement to recipients - Business version required.

Did exactly what I needed

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2016
Jared K.
Web Delevoper
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: love the new gmail plugin, makes it simple to send secure messages without having to navigate to any outside software

Pluspunten: The gmail plugin

Minpunten: None for me

My clients love this product

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2016
Gary R.
CPA
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I switched over to Delivery Trust after using other email encryption software. My clients love the simplicity of being able to respond to my secure emails, attaching their tax documents and sending them back to me. I used to get complaints regarding the complexity of opening my emails using other programs, but not anymore. The tech support staff is also very friendly. Kudos

The best I could find

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2019
Lucas A.
Chief Compliance Officer
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great from the get go, worked with Remington to answer all my questions and he even brought on a manager to answer some more detailed questions I had, excellent end to end

Pluspunten: Ease of use, cutting edge security technology. For an organization looking to secure email messages this checks all the boxes and keeps it simple.

Minpunten: It's to be expected, but always having to type in your password, but that is what it's supposed to do to maintain security

FANTASTIC!!!

Beoordeeld op 2-6-2016
Tim A.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I would personally like to thank Will with Identillect! Will has gone above and beyond in assisting our agent force of nearly 450 agents we manage. Knowing we have a compliant, efficient and secure method to transmit private information is a huge peach of mind! Feel free to email me or call anytime for a reference on a very satisfied client!!!

Simplest solution to growing issue

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2016
Cathy S.
2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I may not know much about encryption, but I don't have to because Identillect makes everything so easy! The staff is amazing; working with them up close and from afar I can feel the passion behind the work they do, and I know they have my best interest in mind. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone seeking five-star quality encryption for the lowest price!! As a self-employed business owner I would no be able to support an IT team, but Delivery Trust gives me the ability to provide my clients with peace of mind knowing that their information is secure, all from my laptop.

Great Product !!!

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2016
Richmond A.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Delivery Trust is am incredible product that is simple, robust , and versatile in its ability to integrate with most email clients to ensure privacy with each message with sensitive data.

Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2015
Stephen F.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I typically request documents that need to come back to me secured. Everyone was able to use it just fine; although, one of my clients said that the system gave her trouble. Not sure what it was.

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2016
Beth K.
Developer
Bouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This product has permitted us to have complete control over our emails. It is imperative we continue compliance in our digital communications. Tech support is very hands on and the company aims to please.

Pluspunten: The ease of implementing the product. Employee training very easy.

Minpunten: None

Very satisfied

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2016
Robert M.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Software install straightforward. Easy to send encrypted file. Had a question for tech support which was answered within 15 minutes. Very impressed.

Pluspunten: Ease of use