Simple and Secure

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2019
Rick H.
Independent Agent
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Over the years I've had a few minor issues, but nothing serious. The thing I like the most about Identillect is their customer support! This is a company that actually responds to your customer service issues quickly and in-person. CSR has personally helped me several times with issues over the years. It's refreshing in today's world to speak with the same person more than once when you call for help. It's especially great when that person actually knows what they're doing and helps to resolve your issue.

Pluspunten: Relatively inexpensive and easy to use software. Identillect's Gmail plugin makes it very functional and user friendly to send encrypted emails and (Even more important): It's simple for the email recipient to open! Therefore your email reaches it's destination securely and actually gets read.

Minpunten: There really are no "Cons". I know Identillect is always working on improvements and it has gotten much better over the years. Generally speaking, every improvement I hope to see involves further simplification of integration with G-Suite for business and/or Chrome. Keep up the good work!

EASY Encrypted Email

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2019
Sarah H.
Business Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What I love most about this software, is the easy to use encrypted set up features. I also love that my business logo is stamped on each outgoing email; which, provides continuous branding during correspondence with other businesses. I appreciate the fact I can see when someone has opened my email as well. The dashboard is simple, clean, and professional. 5 Stars!!!

Minpunten: I don't have any major dislikes. I just wish MORE people would use it because it is so easy! Thank you!

Trust

Beoordeeld op 11-1-2019
Nora L.
Principal
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We own a NEMT company and send out many emails with sensitive information. We trust Identillect to stay HIPAA compliant. They are affordable and their Tech people are so quick to help us when I have a question or I’m having a “user error” occurrence.

Pluspunten: What I liked the most is that it is easy to use.

Minpunten: I honestly don't have anything that I like the least. I'm very happy.

Finally secure email without that hassle.

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2017
Philip S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Peace of mind that I can send PII securely not risking lawsuits and PR nightmares.I got tripped up on the power of some of the default enterprise settings but Identillect was quick to sort it out for me.

Pluspunten: Recipients don't need to setup an account just to read email you send them. Genius!
Allows extensive control of email even after it is sent like proof it was viewed, limit on download and forward, etc. Integrates right into Outlook, don't need to go to website. Less expensive than alternatives.

Easy to use and it's protected ourselves and our clients with personal information daily.

Beoordeeld op 13-10-2017
Account Executive

Pluspunten: Easy to use
Great Customer Service
Clients love it
Protects us and out clients
A fraction of the cost compared to its competitors

Minpunten: Only con I've had was when we first started. Our emails sent through Identillect would go directly to junk emails. Once that was fixed everything is perfect.

Great service

Beoordeeld op 8-5-2019
Brandy R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have always had good customer service and prompt responses.

Pluspunten: We find this product to be very user friendly and a great price.

Minpunten: We have not had any issues to date and are currently satisfied with the product.

Delivery Trust makes encryption less cryptic

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Awesome company! Great team and customer support. Will definitely keep my eyes on this team in the future.

Pluspunten: The software was easy to use, simple and straightforward. The features for the cost make it well worth its weight as SAS (software as a solution).

Minpunten: No major cons. Not sure if this is a feature now, but I would like to see mobile app capability.

Affordable and Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2019
Rachael K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What I like best about Delivery Trust is that is is very simple to learn how to use.

Minpunten: I have no negative opinion of Delivery Trust.

Easy to use, Excellent Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 19-10-2017
Carrie A.
Principal/ Broker

Opmerkingen: Protection

Pluspunten: Very user friendly. Customer Service is very prompt to respond to any questions... I recommend this product.

Identillect Delivery Trust

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Pat C.
Practice Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Delivery Tust is so easy to use with just a couple clicks. Can set default security options. Their customer support is great as well.

Pluspunten: This app is so easy to use. I can easily send encrypted emails and documents directly from Outlook

Minpunten: Cannot think of anything I do not like about product

This Secure Messaging software is AMAZING and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
Joy W.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very happy with this transition to Delivery Trust. I worked with rep and he was fabulous and answered all my questions. He was very patient with me while I was exploring my options. If I would have known how much I liked this system (and the price) I would have moved sooner!

Pluspunten: This software is amazing. It is has all the bells and whistles without a huge monthly cost! I like it that before I send an email it will ask me if I want to send this securely. This helps myself and my staff make sure that we are following secure HIPAA protocol! The program I had before was not as sophisticated and cost 50% more. I cannot say enough about this technology. It even allows my clients to use my link in my signature that is set up and send me documents securely. Again, easy to use and amazing! Myself and my staff think this is 10 out of 10!

Minpunten: I like it all :) I don't have anything negative to report!

I would and will recommend Identillect to everyone!!

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2016
Tiffany C.
Office manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am the office manager for a health insurance company so it is essential that we have an encryption service. I was worried about the cost and the ease of installation and use but everything was perfect! We tried a couple of other different companies but they either didn't work (recipients couldn't open the attachments) or they were too hard to get to and navigate.

Pluspunten: The ease of installation and the fact that we were offered a Gmail plug in so we can send emails directly from our gmail accounts was extremely important. It is also extremely affordable.

Minpunten: I can't find one con regarding this encryption service. It has been great!

Secure emails -EASY & Trustworthy.

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Agent Service Coordinator
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The customer service answered questions promptly.

Pluspunten: The thing I liked most about this software was that if you send sensitive information the person receiving does not have to set up an account or log in to anything which is SUPER useful. I love that you can feel secure sending very sensitive client info.

Minpunten: I do not think there were any cons when I tried this software, I did not use it on my phone, but would love to see an app or easy mobile features. Using google chrome does cause some freezing.

Awesome Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 1-9-2016
Mike R.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I purchased this product when I could have chosen any of the free secure email programs. The reason was function and capability. I did, however, have a few glitches with a gmail plugin. When I emailed them about this the response was immediate and the fix was complete. You will not be disappointed with the service you receive, if the need arises. I'm impressed!

Pluspunten: Functions and options, however, the service I received after experiencing a problem is now the main reason I would recommend this.

Minpunten: Chrome users may experience a few glitches but they are rapidly working out the fixes.

An easy way to send and receive Secure Emails

Beoordeeld op 23-6-2016
Sebastian S.
IT - Tester
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I tried Delivery trust for the first time last month and I was absoloutley amazed how easy it was to setup. The support team was helpful and helped me install the product.

Pluspunten: It is very easy to send secure emails, I use outlook (as many others) and instead of clicking on send Delivery Trust allows me to send my email Securely by clicking on their "Send Secure" button on the outlook plugin.

Minpunten: So far I can not say anything negative about this software

Perfect for us

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2016
Leo W.
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This product has allowed us to be very secure and comfortable in our transactions to have complete control over emails that we send out.

Pluspunten: Easy to use and great support

Minpunten: Found none yet

Using Identillect for three years now

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2017
John Y.
Independent Insurance Broker
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very easy to use. Nice!

Pluspunten: An affordable option to stay compliant. Also, I found my clients are impressed that I'm serious about protecting their personal and health information. Using the link in my signature makes it easier now for clients to initiate a secure email directly to me. The plug-in works well in Outlook.

Minpunten: Often my clients have to dig into their junk/spam folder the first time to find my email. But after that, it works seamlessly and my clients don't seem to mine using a PIN or PWD to use it.

Highly Recommend!

Beoordeeld op 28-1-2019
Jon S.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Delivery Trust via their Identillect product has made referring to our dental specialist more streamlined. Unlike our last HIPPA compliant e-mail service, there is no need for the end user to setup and remember user names and passwords. Just the overall ease of use is worth it!

Pluspunten: Easy to use. Rep with customer support/new installs was great to work with. Excellent HIPPA secure software for our business.

Minpunten: At this point in time, I don't have any cons to list about the software!

Poor customer service

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018
Chuck W.
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: bad taste in my mouth because of unavailable support to address and solve problems. When email needs to go out and there is a problem pointing back to this product and support isnt available to help you get to the next step, you are working with the wrong vendor. I would not recommend this company

Pluspunten: ok when it works. I have had periodic problems with the product. Support isnt availble when you need it.

Minpunten: support not available in a timely manner to take care of the problem. will call you back tomorrow, cant talk with a support person live; when the product isnt working it needs to be fixed so work can be completed.

One o the customer rep was a great help. the customer service is FANTASTIC

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017
Becca H.
manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We needed to update at the office and get the email encryption. very happy we went with IDentillect. The cost is very reasonable and to have customer service that helps you when you have a problem is a bonus in itself.

Minpunten: i have not used this software long enough to have any cons. sending xrays will always take time but other then that it seems to be efficient.

Very Helpful

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2019
Terry M.
Dentist
Medische praktijk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been able to securely and safely deliver patient records and any correspondence to other doctors or patients.

Pluspunten: being able to send patient documents securely

Minpunten: Everything seems to be working efficiently

Simple and Secure

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2017
Shantel E.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Love how easily we can send secure emails through DeliveryTrust. They have a lot of added features that make my emails customizable depending on where and who I am sending to. All representatives that I have worked with through this company have been very helpful and knowledgable making it a great experience all the way around.

Robust product and super easy installation

Beoordeeld op 6-11-2017
Hilary lang G.
Licensed Health Insurance Broker
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I feel more secure sending email and attachments with other people's personal information.

Pluspunten: Connects with Outlook easily, gives me choices of different features/functionality for each email + attachment. Plus can use on the web based portal too. I use on both laptop and desktop. Setup was a breeze; my one question was handled easily and immediately.

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2016
Nina F.
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been looking for encryption software for a long time and we decided on this one based on the reasonable cost and ease of use. We've been very happy with this product. Love the plug in with Outlook.

Pluspunten: Very responsive customer support and barely any learning curve. It's perfect right out of the box.

Minpunten: none

Gmail Security - HIPAA Compliance

Beoordeeld op 1-5-2019
Peter K.
Practice Administrator
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This helps resolve our HIPAA compliance issue with respect to patient health information.

Pluspunten: I like the price of the product and it's function, particularly with HIPAA compliance.

Minpunten: Can be a little tricky to install. But, documentation is provided and support is there for you.